Chủ Nhật, 31 tháng 12, 2017

Waching daily Dec 31 2017

Hi, welcome to the "check engine" channel

In today's episode, we will replace the batteries in the BMW 3 remote control

I invite you to watch and do not forget to subscribe

enjoy

For more infomation >> BMW i3 Battery replacement - Duration: 1:45.

-------------------------------------------

Minecraft nasıl indirilir nasıl mod kurulur - Duration: 9:39.

For more infomation >> Minecraft nasıl indirilir nasıl mod kurulur - Duration: 9:39.

-------------------------------------------

Steam Winter Sale 2017 | Tower Defense Games - Duration: 3:37.

hello and welcome to low budget gaming and welcome to another steam winter sale

2017 video and in this video I'll be looking at some tower defense games now

this was a request by Tomasz 79 Tom and he also provided me with about five

recommendations and suggestions so the first half of this video is his

recommendation so thank you and then I'll put some of my suggestions as well

first we have Defenders Quest Valley of the Forgotten now this is a fairly well

known game actually have heard of this one and this is a hybrid tower defense

with RPG elements and you have heroes and you have a story as well so this is

67% off down to $4.94 next is Cursed Treasure 2 basically you have to protect

your treasure from hordes of demons orcs etcetera and this is 50% off down to $2.49

next is Orcs Must Die there is also a sequel to this game this

is more of a first-person type game there's also a lot of funny humor you

have to kill a Orcs in various different ways so this is 75% off down to $2.49 for

the first game if you buy the game of the Year Edition it is $3.24 and if you

buy the franchise back it is $11.22 80% off next is Gemcraft Chasing Shadows

this is more of a 2d top-down game and you have to use your gems to protect

yourself from hordes of monsters this is 50% off down to $4.99 next we have Dungeon

Warfare another 2d game pixel art and you have to protect your dungeon using

traps etc 75% off down to $2.49 next some of my recommendations first up we have

Kingdom Rush this is a very well known game you have to protect your kingdom

from different types of monsters creatures and you have to do that in

different terrains using your towers and using specific towers for different

locations you fight in the snow and the forest etc this is 50% off down to $4.99

next is a very famous game I've mentioned before as well this is plants

vs. zombies Game of the Year Edition 50% off down to $2.49

however don't buy this this is free on Origin EA's Origin

so check it out over there is still free and grab it and add it to your library

next is Dungeon Defenders this is more of a sort of cartoony style game tower

defense and it's also got co-op 50% off down to $7.49 next is sanctum

now sanctum 2 was free earlier in the year from Humble but this is the first

game this is 80% off down to $1.99 this is another tower defense game but this

has got FPS elements so basically you can set up your defense and then go down

and shoot some of the monsters as well and finally this is something a little

interesting that I found while searching this is Versus Squad this is a twin stick

shooter with tower defense elements you basically defend your base against

zombies and this looks nice I mean I like the graphic style this is 66% off

down to $2.71 so that's a quick look at some tower defense games hopefully you

found something interesting in here I believe this was the last request that I

had to do I might look into some others but for now I think we should wrap it up

and thank you for watching all of these have done like 20 of these make more of

these whenever there's a big sale and hopefully there should be more sales

from Humble GOG etc in the start of the year but anyway thank you and wish you

all a Happy New Year and I'll see you in the next video

For more infomation >> Steam Winter Sale 2017 | Tower Defense Games - Duration: 3:37.

-------------------------------------------

Noon - Studio Games (OFFICIAL MUSIC VIDEO) - Duration: 2:36.

Before we go any further I'd like to show you all a game I made up

This is promo version

Noon, Studio Games

June, 2003

Teeto Records

This game is called sounds of the studio, but don't...

For more infomation >> Noon - Studio Games (OFFICIAL MUSIC VIDEO) - Duration: 2:36.

-------------------------------------------

LES NOUVEAUTÉS POUR 2018 - Duration: 3:01.

For more infomation >> LES NOUVEAUTÉS POUR 2018 - Duration: 3:01.

-------------------------------------------

Las cinco noticias más leídas de El Espectador en 2017 | El Espectador - Duration: 2:41.

For more infomation >> Las cinco noticias más leídas de El Espectador en 2017 | El Espectador - Duration: 2:41.

-------------------------------------------

أنواع الجزائريين في رأس السنة 2018 !! - Duration: 3:24.

For more infomation >> أنواع الجزائريين في رأس السنة 2018 !! - Duration: 3:24.

-------------------------------------------

(Dubbing PL) Nowy Rok - [Undertale Animacja] - Duration: 4:31.

For more infomation >> (Dubbing PL) Nowy Rok - [Undertale Animacja] - Duration: 4:31.

-------------------------------------------

YouTube Stars Who Completely Disappeared - Duration: 4:58.

As of 2017, there are 1.3 billion YouTube users, and over 300 hours of footage uploaded

to the website, daily.

That means competition on the Tube is fiercer than ever.

But what's even more rare than hitting it big, is when a YouTube star vanishes into

thin air.

From gaming gods to vegan lifestyle gurus, these YouTube stars completely disappeared.

RedKeyMon

When RedKeyMon suddenly stopped making videos at the height of his fame in May 2015, fans

wondered about his wellbeing.

His last video pulled in more than 25 million views — who would walk away from that?

RedKeyMon finally resurfaced in July 2017, posting on his last video,

"Hey guys, first of all, I am still alive!...I hate saying goodbye [which is] why I never

did."

The well-known Grand Theft Auto player explained that he meant to take a break, but then lost

his motivation.

He signed off on a hopeful note, thanking his fans, and leaving the door open for a

possible return.

Twaimz

Twaimz, an openly gay comedy vlogger of Arabic descent, grew up in California and was teased

about his sexuality and his weight, which prompted him to turn to the internet for friends.

After slaying Vine's comedy scene, he moved on to YouTube.

By late 2015, his Twaimz channel had more than 1 million subscribers.

Then, he suddenly disappeared.

He told New York Magazine,

"The more videos I made, the more I was becoming like a character of myself...I was putting

on this facade, and I wasn't really getting anything real out of it.

It got to a point where it was too tiring for me to keep up the act."

Twaimz eventually returned to YouTube with a mission to spread positivity.

Essena O'Neill

At the age of 19, Australian model and vegan vlogger, Essena O'Neill, had more than a million

followers across several platforms, including Instagram and YouTube.

Today, her Instagram feed has a single post, and her YouTube channel only has three videos,

last uploaded in 2015.

Many people assumed her disappearance was some kind of publicity stunt that wouldn't

last more than a couple of weeks, but O'Neill practically vanished.

She told The Cut,

"I found myself drowning in the illusion.

Social media isn't real...It's a system based on social approval...It's perfectly orchestrated

judgement.

And it consumed me."

Kevin Wu

The case of Kevin Wu was considered one of the most mysterious vanishing acts in YouTube

history.

Known on YouTube as KevJumba, Wu had the third-most subscribed channel in 2008, thanks to his

self-deprecating vlogs and parodies.

But in 2015, Wu was reportedly hit by a car in Los Angeles, breaking his spine and collapsing

his lungs.

He endured multiple surgeries and suffered mental health problems in the aftermath.

He told The Hollywood Reporter,

"My mood started to swing because every time they found something wrong with my body, I

was trying to downplay it."

Considered a danger to himself, Wu was checked into a mental health facility.

As of 2017, Wu's YouTube channel is public again, but he often makes posts private shortly

after making them.

There were rumors that Wu joined a cult during his recovery, but he insists the Buddhist

organizations he became involved with are no such thing.

LisaNova

After graduating from the University of Colorado/Boulder, aspiring actress Lisa Donovan headed west

in pursuit of the Hollywood dream.

When her creative partner suggested she use YouTube to launch her career, Donovan created

her channel in 2006.

Before long, her internet persona, LisaNova, was making the main page on the regular.

She caught the eye of a casting director, and made her MADtv debut in 2007.

Then, in 2009, she founded Maker Studios with her brother — and in 2011, she stopped making

videos.

Disney bought Maker for $500 million in 2014 and, with the exception of a cameo in 2015's

The Wedding Ringer, Donovan's been flying under the radar ever since.

Hannah Minx

Hannah Wagner was one of YouTube's earliest Japanophiles, known for dressing up as anime

characters and giving high-pitched Japanese lessons on her channel, MissHannahMinx.

She made her first video in 2009 — which amassed 450,000 views and launched her YouTube

stardom.

But in 2013, she suddenly vanished from social media without a trace.

While fans assumed the worst when her latest online presence dated back to 2013, Gazette

Review discovered that Wagner had left if all behind to start a family.

Mac Freeman

Mac Freeman's channel, WasteTimeChasingCars, was created in 2006 and soon became one of

the platform's go-to places for comedy shorts.

In 2008, his videos "Kobe [KO-bee] Bryant Can't Jump Like Me!" and "Lightsabers are

Fun" went viral, catapulting him to stardom.

But in late 2012, after five years and 65 videos, he suddenly stopped uploading.

While most YouTubers who vanish do end up resurfacing at some point, Freeman is one

of the few who hasn't as of yet, much to the disappointment of his fans.

One faithful subscriber wrote,

"It is so sad to see someone like Mac just leave with no goodbye or at least a notice."

Thanks for watching!

Click the Nicki Swift icon to subscribe to our YouTube channel.

Plus check out all this cool stuff we know you'll love, too!

For more infomation >> YouTube Stars Who Completely Disappeared - Duration: 4:58.

-------------------------------------------

#وجبات_15_ثانية | سلطة البيض 15smeals | egg salad# - Duration: 1:29.

½ cup cherry tomatoes chopped into slices

2 cucumbers chopped into slices

1 carrot chopped into thin slices

½ cup black olives Greek style

Olive's oil

Salt

Black pepper

½ cup cabbage thin slices only

3 eggs boiled for 5 minutes after boiling

2 tbsp French dressing

2 tbsp ranch dressing

For more infomation >> #وجبات_15_ثانية | سلطة البيض 15smeals | egg salad# - Duration: 1:29.

-------------------------------------------

Answers on questions / Valeriy Kovsh - Duration: 3:39.

HELLO!

For more infomation >> Answers on questions / Valeriy Kovsh - Duration: 3:39.

-------------------------------------------

Kris Jokic üzenete az ÁTTÖRÉS 2018-ra - Duration: 2:36.

For more infomation >> Kris Jokic üzenete az ÁTTÖRÉS 2018-ra - Duration: 2:36.

-------------------------------------------

Dowiedz się dlaczego Król jest wściekły i jakie będą tego konsekwencje! - Duration: 0:48.

For more infomation >> Dowiedz się dlaczego Król jest wściekły i jakie będą tego konsekwencje! - Duration: 0:48.

-------------------------------------------

Was 2017 mir gebracht hat und ich euch und uns für 2018 wünsche - Duration: 2:30.

All my love for 2018.

Looking back, this year has been really hurly-burly.

I started a new job which was extremely joyful.

I met exciting and inspiring people along the way.

And I felt love like never before.

Which I am really grateful for.

I learnt a lot, for sure. There were some big challenges I had to face out of the blue.

No, it wasn't easy. Yet, I am thankful for these, too.

They are part of my life. Actually, it were these hard

times that empowered me to grow and discover something new, a new me maybe.

In these tough times of violence, hatred, political issues,

climate change, personal strain and work pressure,

there was one message that had a great impact on me this year:

"One soul that swings -through compassion, love, happiness- can set fire to hundreds more."

What a powerful way to look at things.

Therefore, I wish for you to find a home in 2018, wherever you go.

I wish you to find happiness within yourself and that you choose love and light,

especially when you feel surrounded by darkness.

Before you start to think that I got all esoteric and zen,

I raise my glas filled with a herbal drink that some of you

might know from my house or my life.

Lots of love for 2018.

Cheers to that.

Keep on smizing.

For more infomation >> Was 2017 mir gebracht hat und ich euch und uns für 2018 wünsche - Duration: 2:30.

-------------------------------------------

Pyre #17 - Rytuał Wyzwolenia [PL] (/w Ksarme) - Duration: 1:14:02.

For more infomation >> Pyre #17 - Rytuał Wyzwolenia [PL] (/w Ksarme) - Duration: 1:14:02.

-------------------------------------------

Shxwman ~ Mantis - Duration: 3:03.

For more infomation >> Shxwman ~ Mantis - Duration: 3:03.

-------------------------------------------

Miről szól ez az egész? - Duration: 2:15.

For more infomation >> Miről szól ez az egész? - Duration: 2:15.

-------------------------------------------

Shxwman ~ Phonecall - Duration: 4:34.

For more infomation >> Shxwman ~ Phonecall - Duration: 4:34.

-------------------------------------------

Happy New Year 2018!!! | Minecraft Animation - Duration: 0:49.

For more infomation >> Happy New Year 2018!!! | Minecraft Animation - Duration: 0:49.

-------------------------------------------

Summary of 2017 | Full Russian - Duration: 5:13.

Hello friends. How are you? My name is Fedor.

And today we have Full Russian, where I'll be

speaking only Russian.

There are subtitles under the video, English and

Russian, so if anything- turn them on.

This is the last Sunday of 2017. And I

would like to draw some results, I would like to

talk a little bit about the channel, about how it

developed, about what happened here, and what

my goals for coming year are. Firstly

Russian 101 course came out.

where... you know this course, you've probably already

seen it, and we also released a new website BeFluent Class.

There are two of

the huge steps forward, Well, because the

channel is developing, more and more

subscribers, that's why we need

to give more. I just can not

accept the fact that I grow my

audience, and I do the same,

I used to do one video a week, sometimes

would answer the comments,

sometimes I'd doing somehting besides

the channel, and now we have 4 videos a week, we

have a website, we have Instagram, and we have

Facebook, that is, we always

communicate with you, we talk and

somehow move our channel and our business

forward. And, honestly speaking, the growth of this

channel is just incredible.

In that year, I received a thousand subscribers in

December, around the 15th, I do not remember exactly.

But this year, 10 thousand subscribers already at

the end of November, it's just great, I,

of course, like it, I want my

the audience to grow, it's an indication that I

I do something right, because

you send a link to your friends they

subscribe, they send a link

to their friends, and so on. It

is very pleasant for me, of course, because

This shows me that

"Good job Fedor, you do the right

work, "but I want to talk about what

will be happening next on the channel. 2018

year, what will happen on the channel.

I'll be honest ... on channel everything will be

the same, as I see it. We will, surely, have

more Practice Friday, of course, we

will also have Slow Russian

on Sundays. Everything will be the same

I will also record

video on different topics, as I basically

did this year, at the end of this year.

When it comes to video, I do not know how, what else can I

do. Maybe me I will record on different topics

but in terms of videos, about everything

will remain the same. But on the website,

different projects will be coming out,

We have courses.

I will be writing courses, I already have ideas, I

will bring in other YouTubers to the

website, so that they leave their courses there,

and so on. That is, now I will

be very much engaged in the development

of the website, website BeFluent Class

because I want

to work with more determined

students, on BeFluent Class, not all the people

have a good level, many of them are

novices, and so I I want them to have

all the resources, that they

may need, and it is a lot,

a lot of work. So, I've got a goal

namely to develop BeFluent Class and,

of course, you too can

join. There, the subscription costs 10

dollars a month, and as I think at this

moment, I think it will remain

$10 for the whole next year, I

I think, maybe it will go up, but I

don't know whether it will rise

or not. I want...basically the price is not

very high, because there is a lot

of everything, and I want for everyone to be able to

afford it, not only one percent of

this channel. So, that's my goals

to develop BeFluent Class, and this year was

incredible, so much new

for me, as a human and for

BeFluent Class, as a company, as

an organization. That's all. Thank you very much

for watching. I will see you

in the new year. Bye Bye!

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét