Chủ Nhật, 31 tháng 12, 2017

Waching daily Dec 31 2017

Hey everyone, Dana here! Let's talk 2017 favorites!

2017 is wrapping up, and actually, I came up with the idea to make this video because

I wanted to shout out a few of my favorite YouTubers, and so then I built the rest of

this video around that initial idea.

I've already mentioned this first one in another video actually.

I have really been enjoying Shy's videos.

She makes videos about compassionate living, which includes videos about her experiences

transitioning to a zero-waste lifestyle, veganism, self-care, body positivity and so much more.

Shy is from Israel, now she's living in Berlin.

I just always look forward to watching a new video from Shy.

So if you're watching this, thank you so much, Shy, for your lovely videos this year.

Another YouTube channel that I've really been enjoying this year is Sonnie Travels.

Sonnie is an American and when I first found her channel she was living abroad in Scotland,

and now she is living and teaching in Japan, and it has just been, for me, super interesting

to get to follow along with her on her trips, seeing different parts of the world, and finding

out about her experiences in those parts of the world.

During the month of December she's been doing Vlogmas, which, wow, yeah...I cannot

imagine putting out one video every day, even if it's only for a couple weeks, but I have

definitely enjoyed following along with her videos.

Thank you so much, Sonnie, for all of your hard work.

And all of your videos throughout the year and during Vlogmas.

I have really enjoyed them.

I could go on and on and on and keep naming so many more YouTubers that I've been loving

in 2017, but I will keep it to three favorites for this video, my last one to mention here

is Andrea Heckler.

She is also an American living abroad, Andrea lives in France, and so it has also been really

interesting to get to find out what that experience is like for her too.

She's also made some vlogs from trips as well as talked about her

day-to-day experiences in France.

So if you're watching this, thank you so much, Andrea, for your lovely videos in 2017.

But, yeah, while I'm here giving shout-outs, one last YouTuber shout-out: I also watch

another American YouTuber in France, Patricia B in France, and I love her videos too,

but I was watching her in 2016 as well.

So that's why she's not a fourth 2017 favorite.

YouTubers...check! Okay, good. Now onto the rest of the video.

We finally started posting on Instagram this year.

Stefan and I both post there now.

You can check us out at WantedAdventure.

And right now, as of now, we are only following 12 accounts on Instagram, and I want to give

a shout-out to three of those.

And the first of those is Kathi.

Kathi also has a blog and she posts videos on YouTube now and then too, but she is even

more regularly active on Instagram.

Kathi posts and talks about so many different topics, including travel, everyday life stuff,

her pets, sometimes posts of her own drawings, sometimes things about anxiety or exams for school.

So yeah, thanks so much Kathi.

I'm really looking forward to checking out more of your posts and stories on Instagram in 2018.

Another 2017 favorite on Instagram is Munich Bites.

Stefan and I are currently looking for new restaurants to try out in Munich, and they

post some amazingly delicious looking photos of food from around town,

so that is so much appreciated.

And on Instagram we have also been following Elena, an American living in Stuttgart, and

also enjoying her photos of life just a couple hours from here.

So thanks so much for that as well, Elena.

We are looking forward to more pictures in 2018.

And now, moving on to movies, and I have a clear favorite this year as far as movies go.

In 2017 I went to see one movie in the theater and that was Wonder Woman.

And I loved it. I absolutely loved it.

I have not been so pumped up and felt so energized by a movie like that in a long time.

So great to watch a movie with such an unapologetically strong female lead.

Easily my favorite movie of 2017.

My 2017 favorite TV show came actually right at the end of the year.

Stefan and I just watched Westworld and, oh my God, we watched the whole season in 3 days,

and I was blown away by it.

I cannot wait to watch it again, maybe over the holidays.

My favorite book of 2017 was "The Mother of All Questions" by Rebecca Solnit.

Stefan got me this book for my birthday, and I learned so much from reading this book.

New information that I simply hadn't known before and some new ways of thinking about

the world around me, but it also gave me some kind of confirmation or verification regarding

my own experiences as a woman in this world.

My 2017 favorite podcast...impossible to pick just one, I have so many favorite podcasts

that I've enjoyed listening to this year, but I'm limiting myself to two favorite podcasts

for this video.

One of those is "Politically Re-active," a political comedy podcast.

I have learned so much from that podcast in 2017 and in my opinion the hosts do a really

great job of balancing the seriousness of the topics that they're discussing

with the comedy.

And then podcast number two: I have recently been just binge listening to the "Internet

Creators Guild Creator Chat" podcast where Hank Green interviews different internet creators,

often YouTubers.

And I just find that his interview style is really great.

The podcast is really enjoyable to listen to, and I, as a creator myself, find it super

interesting to learn about how other people out there go about doing this thing.

My favorite video game of 2017, because yes, I also enjoy playing videos games, is

Uncharted: The Lost Legacy.

I'm still in the middle of the game right now.

I'm looking forward to hopefully getting to play more of that game over the holidays.

Moving away from entertainment now, my favorite store-bought piece of clothing for 2017 is

this cardigan.

And I've actually mentioned this cardigan in another video before.

I love this cardigan.

I got it from Super Dry when we were in Amsterdam and I love how it feels on me, it's so cosy.

And I really like how it fits.

And it's got these nice big pockets that I can put stuff in.

So yeah, this is my favorite store-bought piece of clothing.

But my favorite homemade piece of clothing of 2017 is this skirt that my mom made me.

I love everything about this skirt.

Thank you so much, Mom. I love it so much.

And let's end this video on a food note.

My favorite 2017 food is the same thing it's been since I was 15 years old, which is barbecue

baby back ribs from the restaurant Mississippi Sweets in South Florida, which I was lucky

enough to get to eat this year for the first time in over three years when I visited my

friends and my family in Florida over Thanksgiving.

And it was as delicious as I remembered it to be.

So my question for you is: what have been some of your 2017 favorites and what are some

of your suggestions for things that I should maybe check out in 2018?

Please let me know in the comments below.

Thank you so much for watching.

I really hope that you enjoyed this video, and I hope that you've enjoyed these videos in 2017.

If you enjoy these videos, maybe think about subscribing to the channel, and maybe think

about giving a like with the like button.

Thank you so much.

Both things are very much appreciated.

And also I want to give a very, very, very, very thank you so much to our patrons on Patreon,

who help make these videos possible.

Thank you so much for your support.

If you would like to check out our Patreon page, you can find a link to that down in

the description box below.

Until next time, and I wish everyone a happy new year...auf Wiedersehen!

See you in 2018!

This is the last video of the year, right? I think so. I think it is. Happy new year!

What have been some of your 27 fav...27?

2017.

My favorite 2017 food...

I want to give out a shout...shout...out... Shout-out. Give out a shout-out. Give a shout-out. Okay.

For more infomation >> 2017 FAVORITES: YouTubers, Video Game, Movie, Clothing & MORE - Duration: 9:49.

-------------------------------------------

Indian Summer Final Thoughts - Duration: 4:21.

For more infomation >> Indian Summer Final Thoughts - Duration: 4:21.

-------------------------------------------

Indian Summer Gameplay Runthrough - Duration: 28:36.

For more infomation >> Indian Summer Gameplay Runthrough - Duration: 28:36.

-------------------------------------------

TUI LÀ TƯ HẬU | Tập 3 - Tư Hậu Hẹn Hò | Trấn Thành - Diệu Nhi | Trấn Thành Official 2018 - Duration: 12:57.

For more infomation >> TUI LÀ TƯ HẬU | Tập 3 - Tư Hậu Hẹn Hò | Trấn Thành - Diệu Nhi | Trấn Thành Official 2018 - Duration: 12:57.

-------------------------------------------

Pastor Shawn Pinto - I am, THE I AM! - Duration: 2:27:25.

For more infomation >> Pastor Shawn Pinto - I am, THE I AM! - Duration: 2:27:25.

-------------------------------------------

0 - 100 days in World Tour Without Money - Duration: 1:13.

For more infomation >> 0 - 100 days in World Tour Without Money - Duration: 1:13.

-------------------------------------------

Learn Colors for Childens with Colors Balloons Talking Tom and Friends Sofia Peppa Pig Rhymes Kids - Duration: 2:54.

Learn Colors for Childens with Colors Balloons Talking Tom and Friends Sofia Peppa Pig Rhymes Kids

For more infomation >> Learn Colors for Childens with Colors Balloons Talking Tom and Friends Sofia Peppa Pig Rhymes Kids - Duration: 2:54.

-------------------------------------------

Тест! Выбери Шляпу и Узнай какая Ты Колдунья - Duration: 2:37.

For more infomation >> Тест! Выбери Шляпу и Узнай какая Ты Колдунья - Duration: 2:37.

-------------------------------------------

Day 0: Goodness! - Duration: 1:15.

Hey guys! And welcome to Goodness!

A lot of you are probably wondering exactly what Goodness! is.

Basically it's my new channel where

every day I'll tell you about something good that's happening in the world!

Obviously 2017 has kind of felt like

*TRUMP!*

Allergies

Oops.

But it hasn't actually all been bad.

So to end of your 2017 on a more positive note

I thought I'd tell you about some good things that did happen this year.

Women in Saudi Arabia can now drive

The film Wonder Woman broke office records for a film directed by a female director

Also from entertainment, the film Hidden Figures inspired a program

that brought together empowering women leaders in the STEM industry

about how to increase the number of women in those industries.

The manatee is no longer an endangered animal.

Australians voted Yes! for equal rights in same sex marriage!

So click the link and subscribe to my Facebook or YouTube channel if you want

to have more happiness, positivity and general good news in your life!

See you tomorrow!

For more infomation >> Day 0: Goodness! - Duration: 1:15.

-------------------------------------------

Make intro for YouTube for Free | Without any Software (2018) - Duration: 8:04.

arifurs 360 intro

welcome to arifurs 360.i,m Arifurs .Today In this tutorial i,ll show you how to

make proffesional 2d and 3d intro with our any software..

i seen many request for how can make pro 2d or 3d intro

or which software are used to make these intro?

so today after watching this tutorial

you will able to make 2d/3d intro with your pc/android device.

lets start

if did,nt subscribed me yet please subscribe and if you subscribed me already thank you very much.

for this work you have to connect to the internet

connect internet with your pc..open browser

after opening google chorome

search Panzoid on google..

panzoid is great tool to edit your videos online.

and we can also make intros with it.

we are i n panzoid.i will give the link int h description below.

see there is video editor , backgrounder and Clipmaker for do these things

see there is a lot of intro templates that we can edit for free.

if we click more creation you can see more intros on the page..

see there is 2d in tro & 3d intro mixed..

there is intros and outros here..we will select on of them.

we click on this intro

after opening this intro clcik on open in clipmaker

there intro making page is like a software..

2d or 3d intro making progress.. followe the steps

you can completly make a intro for your youtube channel or fb page.

if you find this video useful make sure you click on the like button

and share the video..and do,t forget to subscribe arifurs 360.

then you can get some amazing tutorials from arifurs 360.

after subscribeing click on notification bell for get updates of my videos.

stay good.stay safe.stay cool and stay with arifurs 360

cheack out my previous video..

arifurs 360 outro..

For more infomation >> Make intro for YouTube for Free | Without any Software (2018) - Duration: 8:04.

-------------------------------------------

助けてくれた保護主さんの行動を監視するのが大好きな猫【心温まる話】 - Duration: 3:08.

For more infomation >> 助けてくれた保護主さんの行動を監視するのが大好きな猫【心温まる話】 - Duration: 3:08.

-------------------------------------------

Best ELSS, 2018, Part I, Hindi - Duration: 4:40.

In this first part of a three part video series on the best ELSS to invest in 2018, we cover the first ELSS that we like

In this video, we will discuss Aditya Birla Tax Relief 96' which we recommended in 2017 too

Aditya Birla Tax Relief 96' has been around since 1996 and has been consistently doing well

Over a 5 year period, it has delivered 22.35% annually

This is compared to its benchmark S&P BSE 200 which delivered 14.11%

This means it beat its benchmark by 8.24% annually

It is a great product to get started on tax saving, especially the young people. You can start with Rs 500 every month

You can start a systematic investment plan or SIP in this scheme with Rs 500 and increase the amount over time

An SIP investment of Rs 1,000 per month three years ago, would have grown to Rs 51,207

Invest in ELSS for long term goals

For more infomation >> Best ELSS, 2018, Part I, Hindi - Duration: 4:40.

-------------------------------------------

Чёрный кузнец (Blacksmith) – Сверхестественное (Supernatural) - Duration: 1:13:57.

Dean: We exorcise you

Dean: Every impure spirit

Dean: Every satanic power

Angelic choir: Every incursion

Dean: Of the infernal adversary

Dean: Every legion

Dean: Every congregation

Dean: And diabolical sect

Angelic choir: Thus cursed worm

Angelic choir: And every diabolical legion

Angelic choir: We adjure you

Angelic choir: Cease to deceive human creatures

Angelic choir: And to give to them the poison of eternal Perdition

Angelic choir: Go away, Satan

Angelic choir: The inventor and master

Angelic choir: Of all deceit

Angelic choir: The enemy of humanity's salvation

Dean: We could not care less When engine starts to roar

Dean: That villains never will Survive the deathly race

Dean: You shoot and never miss The things we're hunting for

Dean: Our business is to kill And never end the chase

Dean: We're pushing our ways, Like hoochie-coochie bad guys

Dean: Eternal vicious fight Will always run the show

Dean: Emerging from the haze We're riding on the highway

Dean: To cast the holy smite Upon the evil foe

Sam: No time for confession, No talks of salvation

Sam: It's time for the extermination

Dean and Sam: Come on

Dean and Sam: The devil's rising

Dean and Sam: Enraged

Dean and Sam: By realizing

Dean and Sam: Deep down into the dark

Dean and Sam: That monsters have nowhere to hide

Dean and Sam: The things

Dean and Sam: Keep on evading

Dean and Sam: You fear

Dean and Sam: Is almost fading

Dean and Sam: Fight up to the end

Dean and Sam: With brothers in arms by you side

Sam: They're craving for our lives No mercy for the vermin

Sam: Bloodsuckers will be dead Before the sun goes down

Dean: The spirit never dies we Lend the violent sermon –

Dean: The silver and the lead Bring order back to town

Sam: No time for confession, No talks of salvation

Sam: It's time for the extermination

Dean and Sam: Come on

Dean and Sam: The devil's rising

Dean and Sam: Enraged

Dean and Sam: By realizing

Dean and Sam: Deep down into the dark

Dean and Sam: That monsters have nowhere to hide

Dean and Sam: The things

Dean and Sam: Keep on evading

Dean and Sam: You fear

Dean and Sam: Is almost fading

Dean and Sam: Fight up to the end

Dean and Sam: With brothers in arms by you side

Dean and Sam: With brothers in arms by you side

Dean: The violent pain won't let me go

Dean: It tortures round and round

Dean: The night will fall you know I know

Dean: It's dark before the dawn

Dean: This is my private hell

Dean: There is no one to tell

Dean: (That) I was so blind to join your side

Dean: And crucify my mind.

Dean: Up to the end I stand

Dean: Never will I pretend

Dean: Thy will be done. I am the one

Dean: To face the Lord of None

Dean: I need no one I need no thing

Dean: Forgive me all my sins

Dean: I've come undone my broken wings

Dean: Will never feel the wind.

Dean: This is my private hell

Dean: There is no one to tell

Dean: (That) I was so blind to join your side

Dean: And crucify my mind.

Dean: Up to the end I stand

Dean: Never will I pretend

Dean: Thy will be done. I am the one

Dean: To face the Lord of None

Dean: (The) Master's pulling strings to bend my will

Dean: I will never kneel to him but still

Dean: He will try to turn the puppet string (into)

Dean: Stranglehold of omnipresent King

Dean: This is my private hell

Dean: There is no one to tell

Dean: (That) I was so blind to join your side

Dean: And crucify my mind.

Dean: Up to the end I stand

Dean: Never will I pretend

Dean: Thy will be done. I am the one

Dean: To face the Lord of None

Dean: Fate is not blues, war is not jazz

Dean: Life is turning to intricate maze

Dean: I see you gives me one more chance

Dean: At last moment my lost cause to save

Dean: Carousel is twists on its spit

Dean: On its spit

Dean: And beast runs to my door – war!

Dean: My frame was destroyed

Dean: Evil chance is pushing each

Dean: Of us to limit that can reach

Dean: Only few

Dean: This card suit

Dean: Is our heaven-given lot

Dean: I see – someone has to fall

Dean: But not you... (But not you...)

Dean: I do not want to act in haste

Dean: But without risk you loose taste of life

Dean: Our doom is here – no time its waists

Dean: Smashing tracery from sky above!

Dean: Carousel is twists on its spit

Dean: On its spit

Dean: And beast runs to my door – War!

Dean: My frame was destroyed

Dean: Evil chance is pushing each

Dean: Of us to limit that can reach

Dean: Only few

Dean: This card suit

Dean: Is our heaven-given lot

Dean: I see – someone has to fall

Dean: But not you... But not you...

Dean: All have its price, in our thoughts

Dean: Our memory, been frozen, lies like lifeless bricks

Dean: How to avoid our future faults

Dean: At the time of this unholy tricks?

Dean: Carousel is twists on its spit

Dean: On its spit

Dean: And beast runs to my door – War!

Dean: My frame was destroyed

Dean: Evil chance is pushing each

Dean: Of us to limit that can reach

Dean: Only few

Dean: This card suit

Dean: Is our heaven-given lot

Dean: I see – someone has to fall

Dean: But not you... But not you... But not you!

Angelic choir: But thou shalt not know at what hour I will come in my anger

Angelic choir: To give thee the vengeance of Mine and the fear of God

Angelic choir: But thou shalt not know at what hour I will come in my anger

Angelic choir: To give thee the vengeance of Mine and the fear of God

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét