Thứ Bảy, 30 tháng 12, 2017

Waching daily Dec 31 2017

On 2006, December 31st. It's around 11:30pm.

¢ Train Announcement ¢  Your attention please...

Train Number 7221 from Kakinada Port to Lokamanya Tilak Terminal, LTT Express...

...Is running by two hours late.

Pchh! Too late, I might frozen to death.

Sighs.

Excuse me!

I never believed in miracles till the  moment I fell for her.

Hello, Excuse me!

Yeah.

I forgot my phone at home,  I have to call my mother...

Can you please give  me your phone?

Okay one minute, can I have your phone please?

Oh yeah!

Thank you.

I should have listened when  I was told to learn Hindi in my childhood.

Hello Mom,  Maya speaking here.

The moment I knew that  she can speak Telugu.

I forgot my phone in the room. Train seems delayed.

I shall reach home late. Don't worry. OK?

Bye mom.

Thank you so much.

Same to you.

What?

I mean, for speaking in  Telugu instead of Hindi.

You look more beautiful  when you smile.

Everyone must have told that.

They all said the truth.

Very funny.

¢Train Announcement ¢ Your attention please...

Train Number 7221 from Kakinada Port to Lokamanya Tilak Terminal, LTT Express...

Is expected to arrive at 12 hours 30 minutes on Platform.

[Both] Actually..

That's OK, you disclose.

It's night and winter too. You came alone without fear?

I mean, didn't your friends  come along to drop you?

In presence of people like you, Why should I fear?

My friends were busy in  New year's party with their boyfriends.

Don't you have a boy friend?

No.

If I have one, don't you think  he will replace you in this moment.

The moment I realized  she has no boyfriend.

I mean,  he will be with me now.

I got it.

So how about you?

If I have a girlfriend,  isn't that she would have been in your place.

Even if she doesn't come here..

She might be calling me to disturb by, imagining that  I might be talking to beautiful girls like you.

You are very hungry right?

Hey, How do you know that?

Because, you are biting your nails.

Crazy.

Take this.

That's OK!

That's OK. Take this.

Thank you!

Pchhh.. Aahhh...

Is it spicy?

It's like eating the chilli.

Here.

Thank you!

Is it spicy for you too?

No. I feel so cold.

Ohh!

Take this.

That's Okay.

That's OK. Take this.

That's OK. Am comfortable like this.

Take back your box. I don't want it.

Give the hoodie.

Hmm.

Thank you!

¢Train Announcement ¢ Your attention please...

Train Number 8520 from Lokamanya Tilak Terminal to Visakhapatnam, LTT Express...

Is arriving shortly on Platform number 2.

Aren't we travelling  in the same train?

My train has arrived. Thank you so much for your company.

Happy Journey.

Bye.

The moment she is leaving..

Breaths heavily.

In a complete healthy state,  it's even tough to breathe...

Maya. It's her charm.

Excuse me!

Am Sorry.

Rishi.

Sorry Rishi. I forgot to give back your hoodie.

That's okay.

Happy New Year.

It's just new year until you wished me.  Now, it's a Happy New Year.

OK bye.

Bye.

She is leaving..

I want to go along with her  and tell her.

Rishi, go... Go and tell her.

She called to a number right?

Why couldn't I find the number?

Can I have your phone please?

Oh yeah!

Hello Mom, Maya speaking here.

Bye mom.

Thank you so much.

Sighs.

Wish you  A Happy Journey.

Magic..

She spelled magic and  disappeared.

As a sweet memory.

That's how I missed her  without sharing my feelings my dear.

Offoo... How many times will you repeat that story?

Am bored listening to it.

I don't feel bored to tell that.

You should have left with her  when you liked her so much.

Didn't I tell you that I attended  an interview that day in Mumbai.

Later I visited that station many times. But, I couldn't find her.

Lucky girl.

I pity our little girl hearing the  same story from you every day.

Did she remember me?

Rishi.

Rishi..

Rishi...

Rishi wait.

You can't get hold of  this Rishi too?

Why wouldn't I get him?

As I dialed to the land line number then, I missed him.

Else, why would I see your face daily?

Stop it dear. I said it mistakenly about Rishi.

Am getting late,  I shall now leave to office.

Bye Rishi.

Bye.

Take care.

Okay.

Is Rishi feeling hungry.  Will you eat some food?

Come.

For more infomation >> MR. Productions 'Okka Kshanam' Short Film 2018 with English Subtitles - Duration: 13:04.

-------------------------------------------

WRONG again Dems who believed Trump would be slaughtered by Hill - Duration: 5:04.

WRONG again Dems who believed Trump would be slaughtered by Hillary Clinton NOW predicting

major party gains in 2018

You�ve got to hand it to Democrats: They are eternally optimistic about their election

opportunities next year and they really do believe they�re set for a major sweep of

both the House and the Senate in the Age of President Donald J. Trump.

There�s just one problem with that line of thinking: It�s as delusional as it was

to believe the most corrupt, criminally investigated presidential candidate in the history of the

republic was going to defeat Trump in the first place.

That�s what former House Speaker Newt Gingrich thinks anyway, and frankly, I�d have to

agree with him.

Instead of a Democratic landslide next year, he sees a Republican landslide instead and

says the stage for that phenomenon is already being set.

�The great political surprise of 2018 will be the size of the Republican victory,�

the former Republican House Speaker wrote in a recent column, as reported by the Washington

Times.

�After members of the elite media have spent two years savaging President Trump, lying

about Republican legislation, and reassuring themselves that Republican defeat was inevitable,

the size of the GOP victory in 2018 will be an enormous shock.�

For a review, the �mainstream� media and all of its polling organs had Clinton well

ahead of Trump in the final weeks of the campaign.

In fact, some outlets, including MSNBC and CNN in particular, were falling all over themselves

with glee and trying to figure out whether Clinton would win but by how much.

They had Clinton ahead by double digits in August and September, only tempering (hedging?)

their estimates in the final weeks of the campaign.

But nearly to a survey, all had Clinton comfortably ahead.

And, as we now know, all of them were wrong.

Gingrich sees similar over-confidence within Democratic and anti-Trump ranks today, as

well.

What�s more, Democrats are not being helped by the disgustingly dishonest establishment

media, which is decidedly in the tank for their party.

(Related: SIX biggest �mainstream� media FAILS and cringe-worthy moments of 2017.)

As the former Speaker notes, the media has spread so much �fake news� regarding Trump�s

accomplishments and his agenda, lies that cannot be covered up forever because Americans

will soon realize how big the lies were.

Take the recently-passed tax cut legislation, which the establishment press has repeatedly

said would raise taxes on most Americans while lowering them only for �big corporations.�

Next year, Gingrich wrote, will be �the � proving ground of media liberal bias and

dishonesty.�

�First, the media lied about the tax bill in an effort to convince most Americans their

taxes would go up,� he wrote.

�Then, the media took surveys of people who opposed the GOP bill based on the false

information supplied by the media.

�Then, the media talked again and again about how unpopular the Republican plan was

and how it was going to weaken Republican candidates in 2018,� he continued.

�Then, the bill passed, and unsurprisingly, it turned out to be dramatically better for

Americans than the elite media had described.�

Gingrich accurately noted that most media outlets purposely misrepresented the plan

in order to create a negative public opinion of it, which was echoed by elected Democrats.

�The gap between the news media falsehoods and the dramatically better reality of the

GOP tax cuts will have three huge effects on the 2018 campaign,� Gingrich predicted:

� Voters will be influenced by the Republican Party�s ability to follow through on campaign

promises;

� More people than ever will come to distrust the �mainstream� media after comparing

their personal experiences with �fake reporting and endless bias;�

� Democrats who voted against the bill �will live to regret it� while facing big upsets

in states Trump won last year.

�If Republicans can learn to tell the truth better than the elite media and Democrats

lie, the GOP will win an astonishing victory in 2018,� he concluded.

For more infomation >> WRONG again Dems who believed Trump would be slaughtered by Hill - Duration: 5:04.

-------------------------------------------

ਅਉਖੀ ਘੜੀ ਨ ਦੇਖਣ ਦੇਈ | morning darbar Kirtan From Sri Darbar Sahib (Golden Temple), Amritsar - Duration: 11:36.

ਧਨਾਸਰੀ ਮਹਲਾ ੫ ॥ Dhanaasaree, Fifth Mehl: ਅਉਖੀ ਘੜੀ ਨ ਦੇਖਣ ਦੇਈ ਅਪਨਾ ਬਿਰਦੁ ਸਮਾਲੇ ॥ He does not let His devotees see the difficult times; this is His innate nature. ਹਾਥ ਦੇਇ ਰਾਖੈ ਅਪਨੇ ਕਉ ਸਾਸਿ ਸਾਸਿ ਪ੍ਰਤਿਪਾਲੇ ॥੧॥ Giving His hand, He protects His devotee; with each and every breath, He cherishes him. ||1|| ਪ੍ਰਭ ਸਿਉ ਲਾਗਿ ਰਹਿਓ ਮੇਰਾ ਚੀਤੁ ॥ My consciousness remains attached to God. ਆਦਿ ਅੰਤਿ ਪ੍ਰਭੁ ਸਦਾ ਸਹਾਈ ਧੰਨੁ ਹਮਾਰਾ ਮੀਤੁ ॥ ਰਹਾਉ ॥ In the beginning, and in the end, God is always my helper and companion; blessed is my friend. ||Pause|| ਮਨਿ ਬਿਲਾਸ ਭਏ ਸਾਹਿਬ ਕੇ ਅਚਰਜ ਦੇਖਿ ਬਡਾਈ ॥ My mind is delighted, gazing upon the marvellous, glorious greatness of the Lord and Master. ਹਰਿ ਸਿਮਰਿ ਸਿਮਰਿ ਆਨਦ ਕਰਿ ਨਾਨਕ ਪ੍ਰਭਿ ਪੂਰਨ ਪੈਜ ਰਖਾਈ ॥੨॥੧੫॥੪੬॥ Remembering, remembering the Lord in meditation, Nanak is in ecstasy; God, in His perfection, has protected and preserved his honor. ||2||15||46||

For more infomation >> ਅਉਖੀ ਘੜੀ ਨ ਦੇਖਣ ਦੇਈ | morning darbar Kirtan From Sri Darbar Sahib (Golden Temple), Amritsar - Duration: 11:36.

-------------------------------------------

WHAT GOT YOU INTERESTED IN JAPAN? Ask Foreigners in Japan what got them into Japanese culture. - Duration: 7:43.

- Which kind of martial arts do you do? - Kendo.

It's something that is present in my everyday diet.

So yeah, I was very excited to come here.

And photos of my friends on Instagram, that I definitely want to visit.

Hey guys, it's Cathy Cat. And today we are going to ask foreigners

who have come to japan

what actually got them so much into Japanese culture

that now decided to actually come here.

Let's go and Ask foreigners in Japan!

- What was the first thing that got you into Japan? - It were the games...

- The gaming industry mostly. - It was the gaming culture overall.

And we most of all, before we met each other,

we both said that we always wanted to go to Japan.

So when we met each other we said, let's just go.

So we just committed to it. It was good!

When did you started seeing the first things of Japan? How old were you?

Ages ago. Like, I was a kid and I always wanted to go cause it all

looked so lit up and magical.

It's all the stereotypes. Like the neons and all the signs.

It kind of enjoys you.

What was the game got you into Japan?

Was it Zelda, or was it something else?

Or was it more like a combination?

Super Mario maybe... Typically and technically Nintendo stuff.

We passed the Nintendo building in Kyoto and I was like, "oh, my god!".

I'm going to sound like an idiot, but the Sega is traditionally Japanese, isn't it?

- It is, yes! - I love Sonic. It's the first game I've ever played really.

All that. Nintendo and Sonic.

From when I was a child... Probably from video games.

And also from the language.

- I do martial arts and I also study Japanese. - Right!

- Which kind of martial arts do you do? - Kendo.

Same here. When I was a child I liked to watch TV (anime) and play video games.

And I really like the sound of the language.

Like, the way you write the symbols.

And in general I like foreign cultures.

Anything you like about the Japanese culture in particular?

The fashion! I think I love the fashion and the make-up.

I think games, straight from the start. I always played with my family

when I was small. It was a family thing.

So it gave me a feeling connected with Japan.

- And your favourite game as a child? - Legend of Zelda.

I can't really say. I don't really remember.

I always kind of liked it and it just developed.

So there was always something that was added to my interests.

At first I didn't knew it was Japanese when I first played video games

but I always kind of happened to grab Japanese games.

Your very first favourite Japanese game?

My very first favourite... I think Kingdom Hearts. I really love Kingdom Hearts.

I think the food i s first. And the manga and things like that.

- For myself the tea, for example. And all the pottery.

- So more the traditional Japanese crafts?

In a way, yes. To drink tea from special glasses and cups from Japan.

Manga and tea.

The difference between traditionalism and modernism.

It's a big clash right? We are standing right in the centre of modernism.

Yes. For example, between the old castle in the other part of Tokyo

Food and shopping!

I'm from Peru and there are a lot of Japanese people in my country.

So I always wanted to visit Japan.

I went for a work trip to Australia and thought that this would be a perfect

timing to visit Japan.

So I'm very excited to be here.

Because it had such a large influence. Like in anime...

I grew up with watching Dragonball for example.

And I also love sushi.

It's something that is present in my everyday diet.

So yeah, I was very excited to come here.

Since she coming too, we decided to come together.

So that's it. I've never been to Asia before and I wanted to see Japan first.

- So you just got curious by her. - Yeah!

How did you then, in country back home, in the USA...

What's the first thing that got you in touch with Japanese culture?

Was it food, samurai, anything...

Probably the sushi. Its the food that is the easiest thing.

And I live in New York, which is very multicultural

so there are a lot of different restaurants.

And you eat a lot of different types of food.

And I think that Japanese food and Teppanyaki and the grill..

You know, there are all different kinds of cool foodie thingies.

Food, definitely food! And culture.

- Way of living... I don't know, everting! Technology.

- And anime and manga too!

- Dragonball. - Don't be shy, be proud of it!

Anime and manga is important for the subculture here.

We came here not just sightseeing, but also for the food,

the culture and the people.

Just for everything!

Technology. Just everything.

It's feels like we're from light years ago, so for us this is beautiful.

Yeah, it feels like we have arrived here in the future.

Everywhere you go.

Were we come from, it's very different. It's a very different way of living.

So this is cool!

We came for the snow, together with our aunt and uncle

so that was amazing. And eating all the different foods. That was sooo good!

We are loving the sushi. And the ramen is so good on a cold day.

- Yeah, it's amazing! - Right!

Before you came here for the first time,

what was the first exposure you've got with Japanese culture?

Probably sushi.

And photos of my friends on Instagram, that I definitely want to visit.

I did a bit of Japanese in the third year of school.

But I can't really remember much apart from "konnichiwa" and "sayonara".

- Oh great! So you're first exposure was Japanese class? - Yeah.

But it was at primary school so I don't remember much.

I'm actually interested in the cars and such.

I compete in drifting and it's quite big over here.

So that kind of brought me here. But also the culture.

Because it's so different from what we have back home.

Okay, explain to me what you just said. W- what, drifting...? What's that?

Drifting is like sliding a car around corners

around on a race track.

It's very popular here in Japan.

Well, it started here in Japan and spread itself all over the world.

So I wanted to come here to see where it all started.

Fast & the Furious?

- Sort of like that, yes. - Exactly!

- Shibuya crossing! - Yeah, exactly.

- That's here! - Exactly.

I grew up in Hong Hong, so the Asian aspects are really familiar to me.

I was happy when he said he wanted to come here. And so I said yes.

And for him its also the car-thing.

Was the car- thing the first thing that got you in touch with Japanese culture,

or was there anything before when you were younger?

I probably was the cars. I did also watch some anime and such.

So that kind of got me in it as well.

And I think because the culture is so different from what we have...

It's just nice to go somewhere that is a bit out of your comfort zone.

It's fun.

Thank you so much!

So we had the general things.

The pop- culture. Anime, manga, gaming. Jpop, those kind of things.

The things that everyone loved from the pop- culture.

But many people also mentioned the food!

And they had a good point there, because Japanese food is absolutely amazing!

And you'll be able to taste flavours you've never tried before.

So what initially got you into the Japanese culture?

I'm curious to find out!

So, leave us a message down below. Looking forward to reading it.

And, catch you soon on Ask Japanese!

For more infomation >> WHAT GOT YOU INTERESTED IN JAPAN? Ask Foreigners in Japan what got them into Japanese culture. - Duration: 7:43.

-------------------------------------------

MMD [HAPPY NEW YEARS] APH MMDer Vine Completion - Duration: 3:26.

Normal 18-year old

And me

EY EY Cap- [I need a life]

*Harem Groan*

*idk what's staring at honest. Booty? PeeWee. Only Jax knows*

Can I help You?

*Unholy Noise of pure gayness*

So I gave this frog a blueberry and now he won't let go

He loves it [BERRY FAMILY INCREASED]

oH mAh gOD

LOOK AT THAT FACE

iF YoUR fEeLInG sUIcDUaL

yOu cOME tO tHE rIGHt pLACE [ ;-; feeling alright there pix? XD]

Oh Nuuuu

GIANTS FLYING SLEEP

Those are clouds

wWWWAAAAA

Ey! Whats up ya'll

Alright! Good talk!

Levi!

You have to pretend to be my mom to Kirumi's mom

Hello this is mum universe

*Uni triggered from a distance*

Yes, the children are playing swords

[Levi No.]

Sorry playing with swords. They're bleeding oh, no they are dead don't call again

[Nice. =v=b. Saved it.}

Sorry I panicked

How was your first day at school

[Same] *Screaming* I HATE EVERYBODY

Let's begin a double look maybe they want to hang out yeah, I'll talk to him just be cool no

*Grumble bickering about not being cool* [To lazy]

*Yells* YOU GUYS WANNA HANG OUT SOMETIME

Oh man...

*Kitty ain't having it*

I think I nailed it

*deep breath*

OvO

*chuckle* How you doing.

*Yandere bark?????*

Just shit my pants. Cool. Aweso- [ owo ]

*Crazy In Love Plays* [Cute Senpai.]

[Hawt Senpai. ovo]

What just happened, I don't know that was kind of impressed, I'm kind of freaked out

Than he fell over.

*whisper-like creepy laugh*

What was that?!

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Yo, you late for class rawr XD

[ Protect mah child plz ]

*Laughing*

And than I slit her throat!

HAHAHA [Run. OWO]

OHH *Scared Brit*

*Fluff's thoughts "I'm gonna die again. Levi Protect me"*

*Levi's thoughts, "owo gonnadiegonnadiegonnadie"

[Not going to type the lyrics]

[Seriously, Screw that.]

Ren looks done. its only the beginning

dat ass >v>

CAW CAW!!

Give Ren Coffee. She does not want to be there.

Dang Karen. Teach mean dem moves XDDD

What is even happening here XD

Those squats tho. somebody never missed leg day. T H I C C

Let me come up dog

I~

Just wasted

10 seconds

Of your life~~~ [I'm not sorry]

*ded*

*Phone rings*

Hello?

*deep growl* Turn around

owo!!

*Deep growl* Down here

I can't get up.

DANG IT MAMA RED!!!

For more infomation >> MMD [HAPPY NEW YEARS] APH MMDer Vine Completion - Duration: 3:26.

-------------------------------------------

Ailee - Feelin' ft Eric Nam (Cover) Lyric - Duration: 3:12.

For more infomation >> Ailee - Feelin' ft Eric Nam (Cover) Lyric - Duration: 3:12.

-------------------------------------------

Zookeepers & Heuse - Mercury [NC7 Release] - Duration: 2:21.

For more infomation >> Zookeepers & Heuse - Mercury [NC7 Release] - Duration: 2:21.

-------------------------------------------

Don't Leave Tasks Unfinished - Duration: 1:50.

- When you feel anxious

or stressed, it's typically because you've got

some things on your plate

or on your mind that are incomplete.

And so for me,

when I complete something, I finish it,

I feel really good.

And so that motivation for me to know,

I'm gonna feel really great when this is done,

I'm gonna feel even better about it when it's done

really well, allows me to just hone in,

stay focused on it,

indefinitely until it's completed, for the most part.

You know I mean I definitely was a kid that like

had undiagnosed ADD, ADHD, whatever,

not ADHD, ADD.

And I think that

there's actually a benefit to it where you can kind of,

you can let that let you get all over the place,

but you can also use that sometimes to hyper focus.

So I think I kinda have found that balance

in myself personally where I can

get excited about 100 things,

but then make a conscious decision and say all right,

I'm gonna aim for this one thing, I'm gonna knock

it out of the park, and I'm not gonna stop til it's done.

Because I know I'm gonna feel great when it is.

I think, I don't know, it's more of a mindset thing.

Like even the energy too, it's more of a mindset

than it is the actual physical energy.

Like if I come into the office,

I'm sure you've been witness to it,

and the vibe is off, like shit's just not like

firing that day for the agency or myself,

like I'm just not

as high energy as I am when like

shit's happening, we're completing stuff,

stuff's going really well,

I'm staying excited about that next thing,

that next opportunity.

Like when I'm really focused like that,

I can keep my energy high because it almost becomes

this like natural high.

For more infomation >> Don't Leave Tasks Unfinished - Duration: 1:50.

-------------------------------------------

《晚吹 - 總有一瓣喺左近》第21集 - 的士司機的鬼故 (主持: 潘紹聰, 關寶慧, 岑樂怡) - Duration: 22:43.

For more infomation >> 《晚吹 - 總有一瓣喺左近》第21集 - 的士司機的鬼故 (主持: 潘紹聰, 關寶慧, 岑樂怡) - Duration: 22:43.

-------------------------------------------

Cómo inspirar a otros | Análisis Elon Musk | Coach Social - Duration: 12:36.

For more infomation >> Cómo inspirar a otros | Análisis Elon Musk | Coach Social - Duration: 12:36.

-------------------------------------------

American Education System | Learn about the United States of America - Duration: 8:31.

Today let's talk about the American education system, and talking about school!

Well children, it's the last day of school!

If you are for real about your English education, then click here to get

on Patreon for today's special story time! where I read you a really terrible

book that I wrote in the sixth grade, when I was a 6th grader! and join fast

because when we get to 50 patrons, we'll start doing two live videos each week on

patreon! so hurry up, yo! let's start from the beginning of your education,

elementary school! also called primary school and grade school. elementary

school starts with kindergarten. children in kindergarten are between the ages of

five and six. the focus isn't so much on education as it is on interacting with

other students, playing some games and learning how to behave in a classroom. if

you are in kindergarten you are a kindergartner. and in general you are an

elementary, a primary, or a grade school student. some kids start going to school

before kindergarten, this is called Pre-k or pre-kindergarten, which is basically

just a daycare. after this we have the main part of elementary school, from

grades 1 to 5, ages 6 to 10. in education a grade has two very important, but very

different definitions. the grades you are in and the grades you get for the

coursework you do. the 1st grade describes the level or the class that

you are in. for elementary school your grades are 1st through 5th. to tell

people the grade you are in, you can either say, to be a 1st grader a 2nd

grader a 3rd grader a 4th grader or a 5th grader.

you could also say to be in first grade in 2nd in 3rd in 4th in 5th grade. the

second definition of grade relates to the quality of the coursework and the

homework that you do. as a student you can get good grades and you can get bad

grades. in the United States it's not common to get a mark, it's much more

common to get a grade. and you are usually graded from zero to a hundred.

we also attach a letter to each of these grades. the letters you can get are an A

B C D and F. F means failing, you failed the course. D is usually passing, although

it can be failing. C is average. B is excellent. and an A is nearly perfect.

after you finish elementary school, you start middle school. also called junior

high. it's called middle school because it's

between your primary education and your secondary education, or high school. the

school year is now divided into halves, or semesters, and each semester has two

quarters. so four quarters in a year with two semesters. middle school is most

commonly from grades 6 to 8, ages 11 to 13. to tell people the grade you're in, it's

exactly the same as in primary school. so pause the video right now and try to

give me the answers before I tell you them! here we go, to be a 6th grader a

seventh grader or an 8th grader – or you can say to be in sixth grade in seventh

grade in eighth grade. and in general, you are now a middle schooler, or to be in

middle school. when you finish middle school you start your secondary

education. you start high school. this is from grades 9 to 12, ages 14 to 18. when

telling people what grade you're in, you can still tell them that you're in a

grade – in 9th grade 10th 11th or 12th grade. but you no longer say anything

like I'm a tenth grader, it sounds bizarre. instead 9th grade is your

freshman year, or to be a freshman. 10th grade is your sophomore year, or to be a

sophomore. 11th grade is your junior year, to be a junior. and 12th grade is your

senior year, or to be a senior. and if you fail one of the grades, you are a super

senior! that's more of a joke th– there really is no super senior grade. high

school is also when you can start to fail classes, and if you fail them you

might have to repeat them. before this, grades didn't really mean anything.

now they determine if you pass or fail. and if you fail too many classes, then

you can be kept behind. means you have to stay in the same grade. if you're failing

classes it might be because you're skipping them. to skip a class means to

not go to a class. To skip school means to not go to any of

your classes that day. if you arrive late to a class you are tardy. and you will be

marked tardy. if you don't attend some classes you will be marked truant, and

you can get in serious trouble for bad truancy.

to drop out of school means to stop attending completely, to not graduate. so

if you drop out of high school you are a high school dropout. and if you drop out

of college or university you are a college dropout. the grading system for

both high school and university are determined based on your GPA. your Grade

Point Average. now a GPA of 4.0 is an A, 3.0 is a B, 2.0 is a C, 1.0 is a D. and if

you graduate from high school you can start your higher education, also called

post-secondary education. higher education institutions award degrees

upon graduation. and in the US it's completely your choice to choose your

major and your minor. your major is your main course of study, and your minor is

your secondary discipline. you can also change these at any time during your

education. if you get a two-year degree, this is from a Technical College, also

called a tech school. these schools are focused on trained labor skills,

oftentimes jobs where you use your hands. otherwise if you want to obtain a

four-year diploma, you will enroll in a university or college – these words mean

exactly the same thing, there is no difference between a university and a

college. to do this, while still in high school you need to take either the ACT

or the SAT. these are entrance exams to get accepted

to a university. in university, the grades are the same as in high school, both for

the grades you receive and the grade that you are in – freshman sophomore

junior or senior. to help pay for the cost of university, you can apply for

scholarships, grants, and financial aid from the government. as well you can take

out loans, meaning borrow money, either from the government or from private

institutions. many students will also work part-time in order to pay for

university. every class is worth a certain number of

credits, most often three. and to be a full-time student you need to be taking

at least 12 credits per semester. if you're taking less than that, you are a

part-time student and you might not be able to get financial aid. while pursuing

your first degree in university, you are an undergraduate or an undergrad. and the

name of your degree is your bachelors. after finishing your first degree, you

can continue your specialization and get your master's degree. now you are called

either a grad or graduate student, or a post grad or post graduate student. if

you continue your education after that, you can pursue your doctorate or PhD. now

you're called a PhD student or a doctoral student. when you've finished

your actual PhD studies but you haven't finished your thesis, you are called a

PhD candidate or a doctoral candidate. Phew! That was a lot of information !elementary

school middle school high school and university! in English you're probably

going to tell a lot of people about your history studying in the past, or what you

want to study in the future. to get a head start and to really memorize this

stuff, write some examples in the comments! tell me about your background:

what you studied, what you're studying now, or what you still want to study! and

remember to check out patreon to get this week's new videos and to vote for

Wednesday's and Friday's videos next week! these videos are made possible thanks to

patrons, uh, like Norah. Uh, Merci, Norah Merci. Merci beaucoup! Are youstill there? I've got a

little bit more information for you– we have another thing called homeschooling.

if you're homeschooled, it means your parents taught you or hired a tutor to

teach you at home. it's not super common and I would say most people are

home-schooled if their parents have certain religious beliefs. the other

thing I wanted to tell you about, is the thing that you wear on your back. where

you put your books, folders, pens and pencils. that's your backpack. backpack!

backpack!

For more infomation >> American Education System | Learn about the United States of America - Duration: 8:31.

-------------------------------------------

Año Nuevo en Polonia - vocabulario y frases ( frases basicas en polaco) - Nowy Rok Polska - Duration: 10:11.

NEW YEAR

NEW YEAR'S EVE

NEW YEAR'S EVE

1ST OF JANUARY

CHAMPAGNE

TOAST

TO DRINK CHAMPAGNE

TOAST

TO POUR CHAMPAGNE

CHAMPAGNE LAMP

CHEERS

FIREWORKS

SZTUCZNE OGNIE

PETARDY

ARTIFICIAL FIRES

SKY

BALLOONS

SERPENTINES

PRZYJĘCIE

BAL SYLWESTROWY

PARTY (OFFICIAL)

COSTUME PARTY

NEW YEAR'S EVE CONCERT

HOME PARTY

SNACKS

MASK

COSTUME

DISGUISE

TO DANCE

TO SING

WISHES

NEW YEAR'S WISHES

HAPPY NEW YEAR

I WISH YOU ...

I WISH YOU ...

IN THE NEW YEAR, I WISH YOU ...

A LOT OF HEALTH, HAPPINESS, LUCK

COUNT DOWN

MIDNIGHT

MIDNIGHT

FRIENDS(FEMALE),

FRIENDS(MALE)

ACQUAINTANCES

NEW YEAR'S RESOLUTIONS

For more infomation >> Año Nuevo en Polonia - vocabulario y frases ( frases basicas en polaco) - Nowy Rok Polska - Duration: 10:11.

-------------------------------------------

10 сцен в кино, в которых актеры не играли - Duration: 10:05.

For more infomation >> 10 сцен в кино, в которых актеры не играли - Duration: 10:05.

-------------------------------------------

RUSSIAN DAYS OF THE WEEK - Duration: 1:29.

So for a quick recap guys a week in Russian is неделю

Day is день

просто повторяй сомной (repeat after me)

Monday

Tuesday

Wednesday

Thursday

Friday

Saturday

Sunday

Спасибо за просмотр (Thanks for Watching)

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét