Thứ Bảy, 30 tháng 12, 2017

Waching daily Dec 31 2017

Today

I made smoothie bowl

Banana, Goji berry

Blueberry, Mango, Strawberry....blended

This morning today...

This is tangerine, Kiwi

This is organic potato

This is organic sweet potato

It's really sweet

I'm constantly eating it raw

We make it stick

The taste of turmeric powder is very strong

I am using hand to mix all well

You have to put a bit because it has strong taste

I gonna use this for salty taste

A bit

Put some salt

It's so fun

There are many people here

Merry Christmas

Everything is so beautiful

I've never expected to come here

It's so pretty

Have you ever been here before?

Do you know how to go down?

I was supposed to eat for dinner

This place is so pretty

I found it

I brought camera for vlogging today

But strangely, people take out their own camera on their own pocket

or their bag

Are people usually bringing camera??

It's so funny (I think it's because of this festival)

I've never expected to come here

It's so funny

I didn't know that we had this kind of festival

I never knew that

It's so pretty

It's so pretty

We have come to the end of the road

It's so pretty

While I was looking around there

I made new friend

We become friend

It's so fun

We were taking photos each other

And we ate dinner together

I let me to do what I want

It was fun

Here I am at Myeong-dong

Myeong-dong

I came here for shopping

I didn't do any shopping on this winter

So I have no idea

what kind of stylish clothes are popular in Korea?

I ate spicy rice cake with her for dinner

It was very spicy

I just pick rice cake and eat

If you come to here,

which store is your favourite for shopping?

In Myeong-dong, it's hard to find vegan restaurants

There is one Indian restaurant, where has vegan options

I didn't try their food

Though this one is very cheap

this kind of clothes..well...

Most of shops are now closing

I came too late

I walked the river for long time

Because Cheonggyecheon Stream was so beautiful

I walk along gazing around

Let's go into an alley

Bean sprouts Bulgogi??

Anyway, we can't go shopping today

Walking around Cheonggyecheon,

having fun with my new friend

and talking

I love chatting and talking. ahaha

It's over 10pm

I came out too late from my house

I dropped by my house

I will come to Myeong-dong next time

I normally go to ZARA or Forever 21

I wear same clothes every day

I normally come to Myeong-dong or

go to outlet near my house

See you again at my house

Hello~~ I came back

Look at my hair. I am a bit tired today

I gonna end my v-log today

I show you many clips that I did on this December

I briefly showed you this and that I did on Dec

Tomorrow

Tomorrow

I am invited out to the party.

I am so happy that I could be a part of that big event

For that event

What happened on that special party ?

I will show you everything for the next video

I will end today's vlog now

See you soon

Good Bye~

For more infomation >> 12월 비건 라이프 Dec Vlog 2017 | Yusun - Duration: 17:55.

-------------------------------------------

Grilled Lamb Steak & Leg - Duration: 4:03.

hello hello hello master want to surprise your friends with a special roast

I am Baruch from the beautiful city of Jerusalem

Today I'll show you how to prepare ribs and leg of lamb for that occasion when

You want to hear that "WOW!"

As usual, I'll add all the needed tips

at the end of the video with all you have to know to grill it perfect

This cut can be divided

but today we will prepare whole and only when it will be ready

I'll separate it. Today I have a beautiful piece of about 11 pounds, before

I'll dissect the column with an old broad knife and a hammer

Once ready it will be much easier cutting. It can be sectioned

of different thickness, but each which it has its time and manner of roasting

in this case my recommendation is take it medium-well inside but

"Crispy" out. Once sectioned column I will

turning the workpiece and using a sharp knife will cuadricular

the skin so that the brine will take during cooking penetrate and enhance flavor

Before putting it on the fire I put a thin layer of oil

Olive help me to adhere salt chimichurri recipe that made it

another video. With Irons very hot grill placed the piece

on the side of the bone by a hour with a heat medium and each October 15

moisturise minutes you go with your favorite pickle. Mine and share another video

After this time you turn the piece

and you leave an hour with a slightly more intense game

the skin is golden brown and you stay in your perfect spot

the tips for this Court are the following notes:

1- The quality of the lamb is paramount Note that their meat and Rosadita

fat cream 2- The lamb meat usually

which brings a pretty fat unique and very special flavor ensures

when the inter thinks thinks that only excesses

leaving the necessary 3- When the lamb put on

grill, make sure irons and are

very hot this quickly seal meat and

you will prevent it from drying out.

4- As I told an ideal spot for

lamb in my opinion medium-well inside but well crocantito by

outside. The color of his skin has to stay between bronze and copper

5- When the cut bags you separate the leg of ribs and go

filleting from and I warn you, do not expect your guests that can withstand up

you're done already waited enough and chances are that lurk

The baby back ribs with the seccionás easy and direct you serve or

then pass them around the turn and grill for those who prefer more

sequitas. Finally 6- to accompany the lamb

nothing better than family company and good friends

Have you never miss a good wine reserve ink being the one lamb

fatty cut I recommend that you associate with one of

dominant strain such as a good Cabernet Sauvignon.

Good master ...

I hope you liked the video so good friends share with passionate

in the subject and you subscribe to channel receive before anyone else the next videos

I also invited to tell your experience and share it with

channel community to continue bringing to the table knowledge

popular. I send you a Master health and wish you the best Beteavón! (Bon Appetite!)

laws

For more infomation >> Grilled Lamb Steak & Leg - Duration: 4:03.

-------------------------------------------

Cầu Cơ Kinh Dị Nhất Từ Trước Đến Giờ Từng Chơi | 360hot REN Ghost - Duration: 2:20.

For more infomation >> Cầu Cơ Kinh Dị Nhất Từ Trước Đến Giờ Từng Chơi | 360hot REN Ghost - Duration: 2:20.

-------------------------------------------

Dec. 31st, 2017 || Wolfgang - Duration: 4:26.

*Muffled voices beyond the door* PRESLEY: I understand that, all I'm saying

is I don't think we do all that much sleeping so a pillow just kind of seems like overkill.

(SESH: Urgh! Pres! Can we just drop this already, please!) It'll get destroyed!

Fine, dropping it.

So? What do you think?

This is the new place?

No, I just thought it'd be more fun if we broke into the neighbour's house firs- Yes!

This is it, this is the new place.

Watch it.

What?

I haven't even said anything yet!

Ha! "Yet".

SESH: Wha- I mean- PRESLEY: I just can't believe…

SESH: It is a bit cramped isn't it?

PRESLEY: Oh, "cramped"? "Cramped" is it? SESH: Ok, ok, well maybe not "cramped"

PRESLEY: I'm the one who's on AirBnB trying to find search options for like SESH: I'm sorry. No. You're right,

PRESLEY: concrete basements and soundproofed walls SESH: that may be the wrong word. It's just… I don't know.

PRESLEY: after YOU demolished the last place! SESH: Me! Oh, come on.

PRESLEY: And so now I'M probably on some, like, serial killer watch list, SESH: *sighs and grumbles into pillow*

PRESLEY: so at least you could appreciate that I found some place with some life, and colour, SESH: No, I know, I know. I'm sorry!

SESH: I'm sorry, alright. PRESLEY: and some like vavavoom.

*laughs* What?

"Vavavoom"?

Yes! Voom! It has voom.

*Still laughing* Ok. Yep. Sure. Very... Very "voom".

Yes, thank you.

*Muttering* Yeah, thanks, that's great.

He's got plenty of time to get here.

Hm?

Nix. He's got yonks before sundown, he'll be here.

SESH: Yeah, no, I know. I wasn't worried.

And besides, it's New Year's Eve, so he's going to be missing out on, like,

PRESLEY: staying up late and getting smashed, and really cool parties SESH: Seems irresponsible

and fireworks, and hanging out with his family and friends so he may as well do that now.

We're his friends!

Yeah, but we're his werewolf friends, he HAS to like us because he's locked in a bunker with us every month.

It's like co-workers; if you're trapped with them it doesn't count.

Tonight's the first night of the full moon.

He should be here.

The earlier the better.

I mean, he might have trouble finding his way to the new address.

Wait, so you get bit once - by some Thing - and then suddenly you don't deserve to celebrate the holidays anymore?

YOU bit me!

In the 3rd grade because you didn't want to share your Lego.

Yep, but we're not talking about You, we're talking about metaphorical, amorphous lycanthrope 'You's the world over.

Why should we have to live life any differently than we already do?

"I am not an animal!"

Mm, you kind of are.

What do you think my New Year's resolution should be?

I'm trying to make, like, an aesthetic mood board for tumblr.

Aren't you leaving that decision a little late?

Yeah, but I'm thinking something about planning ahead.

OR! Consistency.

I think they're all about consistency, I think that's the whole point of a resolution.

NIX: Hey, how is everyone? SESH: About time. PRESLEY: Wait, seriously?

SESH: Yeah, you're resolved to keep something up. NIX: What do you mean "about time?" We've got ages.

SESH: That's why it's a bad decision NIX: I'd have come earlier but I had a friend thing.

SESH: if you decide on a one off thing. PRESLEY: Aha! Ah! "Friend thing", what'd I say!

What?

Presley's deciding on a New Year's resolution.

PRESLEY: I've been doing the resolution thing wrong for forever, apparently. NIX: Yeah, no, I got that bit. I'm just a little bit confused about the "friend thing"..?

Oh, apparently we don't, um, we don't count as your real friends because you're stuck with us.

Aww! You guys! You absolutely count!

PRESLEY: I'm not buying that at all. SESH: He doesn't appreciate us at all.

I could never get into the whole resolution thing.

PRESLEY: I just can't believe that I go to all this trouble of finding us a new bunker

after you two destroyed the last one (SESH: Ok, we really have no evidence about this.)

and now I find out that you don't even think of us as your friends.

Yeah.

New digs!

How good's that!

She's very proud.

It has vavoom.

So this is it, hey?

Little bit cramped, isn't it.

*Presley screams into pillow*

*Laughing* Wh- Why would you bring a pillow to werewolf camp?

That's a silly choice.

*Spooky Groove Theme Music*

For more infomation >> Dec. 31st, 2017 || Wolfgang - Duration: 4:26.

-------------------------------------------

போடி தே...முண்டை னு தாடி பாலாஜி மனைவியை போனில் ஆபாசமாக திட்டும் காவல் அதிகாரி ஆடியோ வெளியானது - Duration: 4:35.

For more infomation >> போடி தே...முண்டை னு தாடி பாலாஜி மனைவியை போனில் ஆபாசமாக திட்டும் காவல் அதிகாரி ஆடியோ வெளியானது - Duration: 4:35.

-------------------------------------------

What I Got For Christmas 2017 [CC] // aGirlWithLyme - Duration: 15:16.

[Intro Music. Vincent Tone - New Summits]

Hi guys, in today's video I am going to show you what I got Christmas in 2017.

So the first thing I got is probably the biggest thing and the most expensive one

here. I got a heated blanket. This I believe is from Sunbeam, it has three

different settings low, medium, and high. I've already used this twice and it is

absolutely amazing. It's white, it's very soft to the touch, it's quite heavy -

and when you use it it does really put out quite a lot of heat. It's just a

perfect purchase, and I'm actually really happy I bought this. I have been wanting

a heated blanket for a very long time. The first two things I have is some

magazines that my mom got me - this one is a notorious cold cases magazine it has

in a lot of different cold cases from around the world and just weird

mysteries of people being murdered and going missing, and not being able to

find out who murdered them. And the next one I have is a special premiere issue

of National Geographic science. So the next gift I have is also from my mom

this is a beautiful rock geode ,it's absolutely gorgeous I really, really love

it it's such a beautiful rock, and I don't really have any of this dark kind of

color on my shelf too so, it'll be quite an interesting little element. And the

next thing I got is actually from my brother he got me this here vintage

looking globe, he actually got this at Walmart which usually they have these

Winners, but my sister she seen it when they were shopping and she's like you

know Shay would love that - so yeah, I absolutely do love it, I think

it's gonna reside here when I film my video. So the next thing my sister bought

me is actually some earbuds. So my sister found these at Winners, and

they were only ten dollars so she figured you know why not,

I'll get them for Shay and see if they're any good. I used them last night,

hence why there's nothing in the box, and they're actually really, really good!

They're very comparable to some more expensive ones. The next thing my sister

got me is some Lifesavers. I don't eat candy often and I actually

haven't had Lifesavers in like, years! For some reason they like disappeared from

the stores in Canada and they're super, super hard to find around Christmas. But

fun fact my grandmother who passed away quite a few years ago now she always

used to get all of us kids Lifesavers for Christmas, and it was like my

favorite thing. They had like a little story book, you open it up and then there would be

different flavors, my favorite flavor was either rum butter or butterscotch - those

are my favorite, but my sister can only find the fruity ones but even find these

in stores now is awesome, so yeah I was super happy my sister got me these

because I absolutely love these. And the next thing my sister got which I am very,

very excited about and I'm very thankful that she got me this - My sister got me a

TENS unit. This is the easy at home TENS pain relief device, you can get

this on Amazon I think for about fifty dollars. This is a gift that I requested

my sister to get me, I told her you know, if you're going to get me anything please

get me a TENS machine because I would really love to try it to see if it helps

my pain - and that's what she did, she got me a TENS machine this year and I

couldn't be happier. So I am going to make an entire video about my experience

using the TENS machine. I have not used it yet so I can't say whether or not it

has helped my pain yet. I'll open it up and kind of show you. It comes with a

guide, and then you have your adhesives to stick to your body, and

the little unit is right here, I already opened it up and put the batteries in but I actually

haven't used it yet. So this is kind of what it looks like, and then you just

hook up the electrodes to here and then you plug it in to the device, so I'm

hoping I will be able to use that soon. It's been kind of cold for the past few days

so I've been snuggled under my electric blanket. So the next thing I got myself

was some socks, these are probably one of the best pairs of socks I've ever came

across my life. Um, I can not even remember the brand name of these because

my sister took them off when she wrapped them, but these here socks are like

double lined, there's like one layer here and then one layer on the inside, so

they're double layered with fuzzy socks and they're so, so warm. The next thing I

got myself is Planet Earth 2 - I heard that it's really, really good and yeah

I'm really excited to watch this, I haven't watched it yet - my sister and I are

still trying to finish Anne of Green Gables because that's kind of what we watch

every single Christmas, so as soon as we're done watching Anne of Green Gables I'm probably

going to be watching this. The next thing my sister bought me is a coconut breeze

bath bomb. Um, I do use bath bombs you know, often so this will come in handy. Ok,

another thing my sister got me - two little stuffies. She got me a little

dolphin stuffy, and they're super soft and they have this thing where you press

them and they must make noise [Running Water Sound Effect] yeah they make noise, its like a water sound effect, then I have a

little turtle which is so cute, let's see what's noise this one makes -

ah - water noise. The next thing I have is a $30 iTunes gift card, this is what my

brother got me, he always gets me an iTunes gift cards because well - who

doesn't need money to purchase things on iTunes.

My grandmother got me a $20 gift card, which is great - it's for Walmart.

The next thing my grandmother got me is this beautiful little bracelet from Avon - I

nearly said Amazon, but it's just this cute bracelet with some nice little

snowflake charms, they're really cute. And the next thing my grandmother got me was

some socks - there's like six pairs of socks in here I believe - five pairs, so

yeah um who doesn't need socks? I love socks. So the last thing I'm going to move on

to is the skincare and makeup. My sister actually bought me quite a bit of

makeup and I bought myself some skincare. The first thing I got is basically a

restocks, this is the Neutrogena HydroBoost for extra dry skin. Um, I think this is

like my fourth one, I love this moisturizer. And the next thing I got is

also a repurchase, this is the Sukin Oil Balancing Mattifying Facial

Moisturizer. This is basically my daily moisturizer and what I use to put under

my foundation, so I'm was super happy to find this one. The next skincare

product I bought was the L'Oreal Paris Pure Clay mask for Purifying and

Mattifying. These face masks from L'Oreal are amazing. And the next thing I bought

is the Valjean Labs Hydrate Hyaluronic Acid and Vitamin B5 facial serum. I

actually have a facial serum from them and it's the Magnesium and Vitamin C one

I believe. I really, really like this already - I've used it I think about

three or four times now. Okay so finally I am moving onto the makeup. I'm actually

going to be swatching pretty much all of these on my lips, and then I'll probably

have swatches on a split screen to show you what they actually look like -

like on my hand or my arm or something. So the first thing my sister got me is the

Sephora Luster Matte Long Wear lip color, and this is in the shade Mulberry Lustre.

So this is what it looks like, it's very pretty like deep pink, and then she got me

another one of the same line, it's the the Deep Plum Luster this one is - This one I

really like, it's a beautiful color. The first one I'm going to put on is the Mulberry

Luster shade. So this is the applicator, it is actually pretty small. They don't really smell

that bad so that's good. Applying job is terrible, but this is what the shade

looks like on me, it's a very pretty shade, I really like this. This is really

runny, it's not like so runny that it's thin, it's quite opaque, but is very easy

to apply so I probably should not put so much on my brush when I apply it, but

it's very nice I just did a really terrible job at applying it, which is

pretty much what I knew was gonna happen. It doesn't have a weird taste, doesn't

have a weird smell, so that's definitely a plus. So the next shade I'm trying out is

the Deep Plum Luster. The applicator on this seems to be a bit flimsy and I don't really

like that I prefer one that's more stiff because I have more control.

Okay so the next one I have is this here Sephora little minis. This is what it

looks like, so I'm gonna take them out and show you, and then I'll swatch them on my lips.

They're like absolutely mini, their so tiny, their cute. This one

is Always Red. This one here is Blushed Nude. This one here is Vintage Rosewood, and

this one here is Blackberry Sorbet. So I'm gonna start with the red one.

Oh yeah, the applicators mini. Okay so again my application is not that great

but I absolutely love this red, this is a dang good red, I love this! Yeah this is

beautiful, it went on perfectly and these have a little bit of a scent

but nothing overpowering, thank God because I hate overpowering scents. But yeah,

this is really nice, I like this and it actually dried down really fast. Okay so

the next one is going to be Blushed Nude - this little guy right here. I

love this, I would wear this on a daily basis, this looks so good! So yeah, I really like

that Blushed Nude one, that one's really, really nice. Okay so the next one we're

moving on to is the Vintage RoseWood. Now this one I suspect is going to look

very light, and very pale and very kind of dead lipped on me if you know what I

mean - it's gotta be way too pale for me. Yeah, this looks awful on me. I really do

not like the shade of this one, that looks gross. I do not go for shades that light,

it's disgusting. It is actually really, really thin so it's hard to get it to

look more opaque. Yeah, it's just not my shade, it just looks like I just put concealer

on my lips. Okay so the last shade in this little one is going to be the Blackberry

Sorbet, which is almost the same shade as the Deep Plum Luster - they almost

look identical. This one was a little bit patchy and not as opaque in some areas as others,

but it is quite a nice shade. I think it's like a bit of a brighter plum then

more of a deeper plum, but nonetheless I like the shade. Okay now I'm moving onto

the Tarte High-Performance Neutrals. This is another set my sister bought me, I

think this is like the Mermaid collection or something like that -

yeah, it says Mermaid Kisses Lipstick set. So there's four lipsticks, in here. The

first one here - the little green tube is Sandals, whoo I really like that one.

Hopefully these don't break off their so itty-bitty, they're tiny! So this here is

the Sandals shade. It's quite a pinky-berry, it's really nice. Those were a bit hard

to apply because they're a bit stiff, they weren't as creamy as I were

expecting, but I think they are mattes, they have a bit of a shine so I'm not sure,

but they're really nice, I'm really excited to see the other ones like. Okay

next we're moving onto the little pink tube, this one is called Margs - this is a

nude shade which i think is going to look really pretty.

They're just so tiny and cute. I actually kind of like this shade. It's not so

light that the nude makes you look dead, but it's not so pinky that it looks too

pink. So I actually kind of like this one. It's

just a really nice light nude. Okay so the next shade is I think this says Jetset -

it's really tiny and I can hardly see it. Oh that's like a really nice dark

brown kind of shade. Looks really pretty. I really like the shade, it's not a deep

dark purple, but it's also not a purple that's too light, I think it's like

the perfect kind of shade of purple. Yeah, this is a really nice shade and if it's

the Mermaid collection this would be like a perfect Mermaid type of shade. Okay so

we have the last lipstick. This looks to be more of a lighter nude - this one is

called Soaked. And by the way can we just admire the packaging - it's like

pastel colors but it's like got a bit of marbling, and then the gold text is just

really pretty, I like the packaging. Yeah this is a bit more of a nudish one. Okay so I

really quite like this one. It's not too pink that it's a pink that I

hate, but it's light enough to be a pink with a bit of a more of a different

undertone, I'd say it's like probably a bit of a brown undertone to it, so yeah I

actually really really like this one. So thank you again to my sister for getting

me makeup. This Tarte makeup is actually my first ever high-end makeup that I

ever owned in my life. Out of this set I pretty much love all these lipsticks. Out

of this here Sephora Set I love every one except for the

shade here, I did not like the really light one because it made me look dead,

but in this one the red is probably my favorite, I would totally buy this

red in a full-size because it is so pretty. And out of these two full-size

Sephora products probably my favorite is the Deep Plum Luster, I really do like this

Mulberry Pink - it is deep enough to be a pink that I would wear, so that's good -

but this plum one is probably my favorite, I really liked it. That is all I got

for Christmas in 2017. Thank you to my sister who got me a lot of gifts this

year, she spent too much money on me. So thank you all for watching this video, I hope

you enjoyed seeing what I got for Christmas. In the comments below I want

to know what was your favorite gift that you received and in 2017, or maybe your

favorite gift that you bought yourself. So thank you for watching this video,

please be sure to give it a thumbs up, subscribe if you're new. Please be sure

to hit the notification button down below to get notified when I upload new videos.

All my social media links will be in the description below, and I hope to see

you guys next time, bye!

[Outro Music.Vincent Tone - New Summits]

For more infomation >> What I Got For Christmas 2017 [CC] // aGirlWithLyme - Duration: 15:16.

-------------------------------------------

Bangla Tv News 31 December 2017 Bangladesh Latest News Today Bangla News - Duration: 13:04.

BANGLADESH NEWS 24

For more infomation >> Bangla Tv News 31 December 2017 Bangladesh Latest News Today Bangla News - Duration: 13:04.

-------------------------------------------

5 Best Torrent Sites For 2018 - Duration: 2:38.

Best Torrent Sites

For more infomation >> 5 Best Torrent Sites For 2018 - Duration: 2:38.

-------------------------------------------

蓁蓁 2017/12/30 香港 六合彩 二中一 精彩版路 不看可惜 - Duration: 4:39.

For more infomation >> 蓁蓁 2017/12/30 香港 六合彩 二中一 精彩版路 不看可惜 - Duration: 4:39.

-------------------------------------------

GIFT FOR GOLDEN PYRAMID (speedpaint) - Duration: 4:01.

you think you can get away with this

you think..you think!! but your wrong

you think you can do a speedpaint for me

with my oc and get away with it?

you were HIGHLY mistaken

so here you are golden pryramid

as thanks for

for drawing my oc

here's a drawing of your oc! yay

tada

For more infomation >> GIFT FOR GOLDEN PYRAMID (speedpaint) - Duration: 4:01.

-------------------------------------------

Great Home Buying Tip Before You Write An Offer - Duration: 2:15.

Hi everyone. This is your Tampa Bay Realtor Lance Mohr and in this video I

want to give you a really good home buying tip whether you're looking at

buying a home for the first time or you're a veteran a lot of people don't

think about this and I think this is really important before you make the

decision to buy the home all right so how my tip I always tell home buyers and

this is especially important if you're on the fence about buying a home and

that is to go take a drive-by drive-by the home in the neighborhood at

dusk try buy when people are starting to get home from work you're gonna get a

different feel for the home all the traffic isn't gonna be out you're you're

not gonna hear all the birds chirpin and everything's going on you're just gonna

have a much different feel and you're gonna see neighbors in the neighborhood

that you could stop by and talk to now I would say if you do stop by and talk to

neighbors just always take what they say with a grain of salt but it gives you a

really different view on maybe looking at the home in the morning or in the

middle of the day I've had over the years I've had hundreds of buyers do

this and they're always really really happy they did now I will say I know we

are in a seller's market right now and I know you may not have time to do this

because it's really hot but if you have time to do a drive-by it dusk or even a

little later it's a really good idea I would HIGHLY advise you do so and if you

don't have time to do so then do it during your inspection period

take a take a drive I talked to neighbors get a feel it's just going to

shed a different light on it I hope this video helps if you have any questions

about buying a home or selling a home please give me a call I would love to

help you have a wonderful day

you

For more infomation >> Great Home Buying Tip Before You Write An Offer - Duration: 2:15.

-------------------------------------------

蓁蓁 2017/12/30 今彩 二中一 精彩版路 不看可惜 - Duration: 4:35.

For more infomation >> 蓁蓁 2017/12/30 今彩 二中一 精彩版路 不看可惜 - Duration: 4:35.

-------------------------------------------

KARAOKE | Bài Tango Cho Em | Tốp Ca - Duration: 3:27.

For more infomation >> KARAOKE | Bài Tango Cho Em | Tốp Ca - Duration: 3:27.

-------------------------------------------

RETROSPECTIVA 2017| THAISY PAYO - Duration: 8:33.

For more infomation >> RETROSPECTIVA 2017| THAISY PAYO - Duration: 8:33.

-------------------------------------------

Muhammad's Message Self-Destructs; Paul's Doesn't (PvM 23) - Duration: 4:49.

Rule Number One.

If you're a false prophet, don't affirm the inspiration, preservation, and authority

of scriptures that contradict your revelations.

You'll only end up destroying your own religion.

Paul's message about Jesus and the Gospel is the same message we find prophesied in

the Old Testament, the same message preached by Jesus and his original followers.

You are not good enough to enter the presence of God.

All our righteousness is as filthy rags before God.

If you think you're good enough to meet God, you have a pretty low view of God,

and that's part of the problem.

What this means is that, if we want to be accepted by God, we need a righteousness that

comes from God, not from ourselves.

The Gospel is a message about how God gives us this righteousness through Jesus Christ.

You might not like the message, but there's nothing incoherent or illogical about it.

Muhammad's message, by contrast, self-destructs, because the Qur'an affirms the inspiration,

preservation, and authority of scriptures that completely contradict Islam.

In Surah 3, verses 3-4, Allah says that he revealed the Torah and the Gospel.

In Surah 7, verse 157, Allah says that Christians were still reading the Gospel

during the time of Muhammad.

We have copies of the Gospel before the time of Muhammad, during the time of Muhammad,

and after the time of Muhammad, so we know what the Gospel during Muhammad's time said.

We've still got it.

In Surah 6, verse 115 and Surah 18 verse 27, Allah says that no one can change his words.

No one is powerful enough to change Allah's words.

Recall that Allah already said that the Torah and the Gospel are his words,

which means that the Torah and the Gospel cannot be corrupted.

Not surprisingly, according to the Qur'an, the Gospel is still authoritative scripture.

Allah even commands Christians to judge by what we read in the Gospel.

He says, in Surah 5, verse 47:

"Let the people of the Gospel judge by what Allah hath revealed therein.

If any do fail to judge by (the light of) what Allah hath revealed,

they are (no better than) those who rebel."

So Allah says that he revealed the Gospel (inspiration); he says no one can change his words (preservation);

and he commands Christians to judge by the Gospel (authority).

The problem for Islam is that if we judge by the Gospel, as Allah commands, we have to reject Islam,

because the Gospel plainly declares that Jesus is the divine Son of God,

who died on the cross for sins and rose from the dead, and that anyone who comes against

this message is not from God.

There are only two possibilities here, my friends.

Either Christians have the inspired, preserved, authoritative Word of God, or we don't.

If we have the Word of God, Islam is false, because Islam contradicts our scriptures.

If we don't have the Word of God, Islam is false, because Islam affirms our scriptures.

If we have the Word of God, Islam is false.

And if we don't have the Word of God, Islam is false.

Either way, Islam is false.

Unlike Paul's message, Muhammad's message self-destructs.

In case you're wondering, yes, this would be an excellent time for our Muslim friends

to start looking for a new prophet.

Hi everyone.

Thanks for watching.

In case you stumbled upon this video while browsing or searching, I wanted to let you

know that it's part of a series comparing Paul and Muhammad.

So if you'd like to see the full series, be sure to click on the playlist.

If you're already in the playlist, you're about to see how Muhammad's revelations

insult Jesus.

Paul's don't.

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét