Thứ Bảy, 30 tháng 12, 2017

Waching daily Dec 31 2017

hey guys my cat is going high-tech with this Hommini automatic pet feeder

the smart pet feeder by Hommini allows you to feed your pet via your phone or other

devices and a lot of animal has an HD camera so that you can see what's

happening in real time and take photos or videos of your pet I want to open the

box and assemble it right now unlike most smart pet feeders this one includes

a water bottle right here on the right side you're able to switch to another

water bottle if you'd like but this one holds 250 milliliters of water this pet

feeder holds 3.5 liters of food you just loose at the top and there you go you

put your food and then twist it closed alright so I'm going to add some food

water and then add the app to my phone

there I've added some food now I could even add some more if I wanted to all

right so now I'm installing the app this guide that comes with the pet feeder

explains the how-to on how to download the app what steps you need to go

through very helpful and very detailed as well so this will definitely help you

so I have connected it to the Wi-Fi and the Wi-Fi of the device here and now I

am waiting for the devices to officially be connected so now the connection is

complete so now we can enjoy our pet feeder so when you get to the app you

have four choices down at the bottom you have feet camera info setting you can do

a manual feeding or you can do a program feeding as well which is very cool just

in case you forget you can do your info of your animal you can put down the

birthday how much he weighs his name what type of dog or cat

he is it'll also show you how much you have fed them as well and you could put

a picture the camera option shows real life footage

via video you can also take pictures you can speak to them via the microphone

option take pictures I think I said that and hear what's going on just in case

you know maybe something is going on at your house and you're not home maybe you

can even use this to call 9-1-1 or something there's also the settings bar

where you can change your password and other general settings about the app

itself so we're gonna go feed the kitty all right so we are going into a manual

feeding and it asks you how many portions you want so I'm going to say

about four so here we go and there we go you can install 3 D batteries if you'd

like to allow the feeder to function if your power were to go out

so in that case any scheduled feedings will take place but you won't be able to

use the apps functions it includes a removable plastic tray which is right

here it's the clear one right here that you can put in the put in side of the

black piece here and use it in the dishwasher to clean it there is a power

cable cover which is has a tea bike key casing and that's good for a safety

feature especially if your dog or cat likes to chew on things

the camera is a 110 degree HD camera with voice recording as I showed you in

the app so this is the manual and I just want to show you how clear everything is

inside of it the pictures are pretty big very self-explanatory especially how to

navigate the app because sometimes that can be very tricky it's offered in

Spanish as well so if you flip to the back you can go you'll find the Spanish

section especially if you're a Spanish speaker and it's just it's very clear

very clear

she really likes it

kitty-kitty-kitty

all right so this is the really cool really functional Hommini automatic pet

feeder this would be a great addition to your pets and his needs his or her needs

we appreciate your likes and comments so please subscribe to our Channel and

check the link description to follow us on various social medias as well thanks

for watching

For more infomation >> ⭐HOMMINI AUTOMATIC PET FEEDER BEST SMART FEEDER (HD Camera & Voice) Cat Dog (Phone App) REVIEW 👈 - Duration: 6:45.

-------------------------------------------

ਅਉਖੀ ਘੜੀ ਨ ਦੇਖਣ ਦੇਈ | morning darbar Kirtan From Sri Darbar Sahib (Golden Temple), Amritsar - Duration: 11:36.

ਧਨਾਸਰੀ ਮਹਲਾ ੫ ॥ Dhanaasaree, Fifth Mehl: ਅਉਖੀ ਘੜੀ ਨ ਦੇਖਣ ਦੇਈ ਅਪਨਾ ਬਿਰਦੁ ਸਮਾਲੇ ॥ He does not let His devotees see the difficult times; this is His innate nature. ਹਾਥ ਦੇਇ ਰਾਖੈ ਅਪਨੇ ਕਉ ਸਾਸਿ ਸਾਸਿ ਪ੍ਰਤਿਪਾਲੇ ॥੧॥ Giving His hand, He protects His devotee; with each and every breath, He cherishes him. ||1|| ਪ੍ਰਭ ਸਿਉ ਲਾਗਿ ਰਹਿਓ ਮੇਰਾ ਚੀਤੁ ॥ My consciousness remains attached to God. ਆਦਿ ਅੰਤਿ ਪ੍ਰਭੁ ਸਦਾ ਸਹਾਈ ਧੰਨੁ ਹਮਾਰਾ ਮੀਤੁ ॥ ਰਹਾਉ ॥ In the beginning, and in the end, God is always my helper and companion; blessed is my friend. ||Pause|| ਮਨਿ ਬਿਲਾਸ ਭਏ ਸਾਹਿਬ ਕੇ ਅਚਰਜ ਦੇਖਿ ਬਡਾਈ ॥ My mind is delighted, gazing upon the marvellous, glorious greatness of the Lord and Master. ਹਰਿ ਸਿਮਰਿ ਸਿਮਰਿ ਆਨਦ ਕਰਿ ਨਾਨਕ ਪ੍ਰਭਿ ਪੂਰਨ ਪੈਜ ਰਖਾਈ ॥੨॥੧੫॥੪੬॥ Remembering, remembering the Lord in meditation, Nanak is in ecstasy; God, in His perfection, has protected and preserved his honor. ||2||15||46||

For more infomation >> ਅਉਖੀ ਘੜੀ ਨ ਦੇਖਣ ਦੇਈ | morning darbar Kirtan From Sri Darbar Sahib (Golden Temple), Amritsar - Duration: 11:36.

-------------------------------------------

WHAT GOT YOU INTERESTED IN JAPAN? Ask Foreigners in Japan what got them into Japanese culture. - Duration: 7:43.

- Which kind of martial arts do you do? - Kendo.

It's something that is present in my everyday diet.

So yeah, I was very excited to come here.

And photos of my friends on Instagram, that I definitely want to visit.

Hey guys, it's Cathy Cat. And today we are going to ask foreigners

who have come to japan

what actually got them so much into Japanese culture

that now decided to actually come here.

Let's go and Ask foreigners in Japan!

- What was the first thing that got you into Japan? - It were the games...

- The gaming industry mostly. - It was the gaming culture overall.

And we most of all, before we met each other,

we both said that we always wanted to go to Japan.

So when we met each other we said, let's just go.

So we just committed to it. It was good!

When did you started seeing the first things of Japan? How old were you?

Ages ago. Like, I was a kid and I always wanted to go cause it all

looked so lit up and magical.

It's all the stereotypes. Like the neons and all the signs.

It kind of enjoys you.

What was the game got you into Japan?

Was it Zelda, or was it something else?

Or was it more like a combination?

Super Mario maybe... Typically and technically Nintendo stuff.

We passed the Nintendo building in Kyoto and I was like, "oh, my god!".

I'm going to sound like an idiot, but the Sega is traditionally Japanese, isn't it?

- It is, yes! - I love Sonic. It's the first game I've ever played really.

All that. Nintendo and Sonic.

From when I was a child... Probably from video games.

And also from the language.

- I do martial arts and I also study Japanese. - Right!

- Which kind of martial arts do you do? - Kendo.

Same here. When I was a child I liked to watch TV (anime) and play video games.

And I really like the sound of the language.

Like, the way you write the symbols.

And in general I like foreign cultures.

Anything you like about the Japanese culture in particular?

The fashion! I think I love the fashion and the make-up.

I think games, straight from the start. I always played with my family

when I was small. It was a family thing.

So it gave me a feeling connected with Japan.

- And your favourite game as a child? - Legend of Zelda.

I can't really say. I don't really remember.

I always kind of liked it and it just developed.

So there was always something that was added to my interests.

At first I didn't knew it was Japanese when I first played video games

but I always kind of happened to grab Japanese games.

Your very first favourite Japanese game?

My very first favourite... I think Kingdom Hearts. I really love Kingdom Hearts.

I think the food i s first. And the manga and things like that.

- For myself the tea, for example. And all the pottery.

- So more the traditional Japanese crafts?

In a way, yes. To drink tea from special glasses and cups from Japan.

Manga and tea.

The difference between traditionalism and modernism.

It's a big clash right? We are standing right in the centre of modernism.

Yes. For example, between the old castle in the other part of Tokyo

Food and shopping!

I'm from Peru and there are a lot of Japanese people in my country.

So I always wanted to visit Japan.

I went for a work trip to Australia and thought that this would be a perfect

timing to visit Japan.

So I'm very excited to be here.

Because it had such a large influence. Like in anime...

I grew up with watching Dragonball for example.

And I also love sushi.

It's something that is present in my everyday diet.

So yeah, I was very excited to come here.

Since she coming too, we decided to come together.

So that's it. I've never been to Asia before and I wanted to see Japan first.

- So you just got curious by her. - Yeah!

How did you then, in country back home, in the USA...

What's the first thing that got you in touch with Japanese culture?

Was it food, samurai, anything...

Probably the sushi. Its the food that is the easiest thing.

And I live in New York, which is very multicultural

so there are a lot of different restaurants.

And you eat a lot of different types of food.

And I think that Japanese food and Teppanyaki and the grill..

You know, there are all different kinds of cool foodie thingies.

Food, definitely food! And culture.

- Way of living... I don't know, everting! Technology.

- And anime and manga too!

- Dragonball. - Don't be shy, be proud of it!

Anime and manga is important for the subculture here.

We came here not just sightseeing, but also for the food,

the culture and the people.

Just for everything!

Technology. Just everything.

It's feels like we're from light years ago, so for us this is beautiful.

Yeah, it feels like we have arrived here in the future.

Everywhere you go.

Were we come from, it's very different. It's a very different way of living.

So this is cool!

We came for the snow, together with our aunt and uncle

so that was amazing. And eating all the different foods. That was sooo good!

We are loving the sushi. And the ramen is so good on a cold day.

- Yeah, it's amazing! - Right!

Before you came here for the first time,

what was the first exposure you've got with Japanese culture?

Probably sushi.

And photos of my friends on Instagram, that I definitely want to visit.

I did a bit of Japanese in the third year of school.

But I can't really remember much apart from "konnichiwa" and "sayonara".

- Oh great! So you're first exposure was Japanese class? - Yeah.

But it was at primary school so I don't remember much.

I'm actually interested in the cars and such.

I compete in drifting and it's quite big over here.

So that kind of brought me here. But also the culture.

Because it's so different from what we have back home.

Okay, explain to me what you just said. W- what, drifting...? What's that?

Drifting is like sliding a car around corners

around on a race track.

It's very popular here in Japan.

Well, it started here in Japan and spread itself all over the world.

So I wanted to come here to see where it all started.

Fast & the Furious?

- Sort of like that, yes. - Exactly!

- Shibuya crossing! - Yeah, exactly.

- That's here! - Exactly.

I grew up in Hong Hong, so the Asian aspects are really familiar to me.

I was happy when he said he wanted to come here. And so I said yes.

And for him its also the car-thing.

Was the car- thing the first thing that got you in touch with Japanese culture,

or was there anything before when you were younger?

I probably was the cars. I did also watch some anime and such.

So that kind of got me in it as well.

And I think because the culture is so different from what we have...

It's just nice to go somewhere that is a bit out of your comfort zone.

It's fun.

Thank you so much!

So we had the general things.

The pop- culture. Anime, manga, gaming. Jpop, those kind of things.

The things that everyone loved from the pop- culture.

But many people also mentioned the food!

And they had a good point there, because Japanese food is absolutely amazing!

And you'll be able to taste flavours you've never tried before.

So what initially got you into the Japanese culture?

I'm curious to find out!

So, leave us a message down below. Looking forward to reading it.

And, catch you soon on Ask Japanese!

For more infomation >> WHAT GOT YOU INTERESTED IN JAPAN? Ask Foreigners in Japan what got them into Japanese culture. - Duration: 7:43.

-------------------------------------------

MMD [HAPPY NEW YEARS] APH MMDer Vine Completion - Duration: 3:26.

Normal 18-year old

And me

EY EY Cap- [I need a life]

*Harem Groan*

*idk what's staring at honest. Booty? PeeWee. Only Jax knows*

Can I help You?

*Unholy Noise of pure gayness*

So I gave this frog a blueberry and now he won't let go

He loves it [BERRY FAMILY INCREASED]

oH mAh gOD

LOOK AT THAT FACE

iF YoUR fEeLInG sUIcDUaL

yOu cOME tO tHE rIGHt pLACE [ ;-; feeling alright there pix? XD]

Oh Nuuuu

GIANTS FLYING SLEEP

Those are clouds

wWWWAAAAA

Ey! Whats up ya'll

Alright! Good talk!

Levi!

You have to pretend to be my mom to Kirumi's mom

Hello this is mum universe

*Uni triggered from a distance*

Yes, the children are playing swords

[Levi No.]

Sorry playing with swords. They're bleeding oh, no they are dead don't call again

[Nice. =v=b. Saved it.}

Sorry I panicked

How was your first day at school

[Same] *Screaming* I HATE EVERYBODY

Let's begin a double look maybe they want to hang out yeah, I'll talk to him just be cool no

*Grumble bickering about not being cool* [To lazy]

*Yells* YOU GUYS WANNA HANG OUT SOMETIME

Oh man...

*Kitty ain't having it*

I think I nailed it

*deep breath*

OvO

*chuckle* How you doing.

*Yandere bark?????*

Just shit my pants. Cool. Aweso- [ owo ]

*Crazy In Love Plays* [Cute Senpai.]

[Hawt Senpai. ovo]

What just happened, I don't know that was kind of impressed, I'm kind of freaked out

Than he fell over.

*whisper-like creepy laugh*

What was that?!

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Yo, you late for class rawr XD

[ Protect mah child plz ]

*Laughing*

And than I slit her throat!

HAHAHA [Run. OWO]

OHH *Scared Brit*

*Fluff's thoughts "I'm gonna die again. Levi Protect me"*

*Levi's thoughts, "owo gonnadiegonnadiegonnadie"

[Not going to type the lyrics]

[Seriously, Screw that.]

Ren looks done. its only the beginning

dat ass >v>

CAW CAW!!

Give Ren Coffee. She does not want to be there.

Dang Karen. Teach mean dem moves XDDD

What is even happening here XD

Those squats tho. somebody never missed leg day. T H I C C

Let me come up dog

I~

Just wasted

10 seconds

Of your life~~~ [I'm not sorry]

*ded*

*Phone rings*

Hello?

*deep growl* Turn around

owo!!

*Deep growl* Down here

I can't get up.

DANG IT MAMA RED!!!

For more infomation >> MMD [HAPPY NEW YEARS] APH MMDer Vine Completion - Duration: 3:26.

-------------------------------------------

Don't Leave Tasks Unfinished - Duration: 1:50.

- When you feel anxious

or stressed, it's typically because you've got

some things on your plate

or on your mind that are incomplete.

And so for me,

when I complete something, I finish it,

I feel really good.

And so that motivation for me to know,

I'm gonna feel really great when this is done,

I'm gonna feel even better about it when it's done

really well, allows me to just hone in,

stay focused on it,

indefinitely until it's completed, for the most part.

You know I mean I definitely was a kid that like

had undiagnosed ADD, ADHD, whatever,

not ADHD, ADD.

And I think that

there's actually a benefit to it where you can kind of,

you can let that let you get all over the place,

but you can also use that sometimes to hyper focus.

So I think I kinda have found that balance

in myself personally where I can

get excited about 100 things,

but then make a conscious decision and say all right,

I'm gonna aim for this one thing, I'm gonna knock

it out of the park, and I'm not gonna stop til it's done.

Because I know I'm gonna feel great when it is.

I think, I don't know, it's more of a mindset thing.

Like even the energy too, it's more of a mindset

than it is the actual physical energy.

Like if I come into the office,

I'm sure you've been witness to it,

and the vibe is off, like shit's just not like

firing that day for the agency or myself,

like I'm just not

as high energy as I am when like

shit's happening, we're completing stuff,

stuff's going really well,

I'm staying excited about that next thing,

that next opportunity.

Like when I'm really focused like that,

I can keep my energy high because it almost becomes

this like natural high.

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét