Chủ Nhật, 31 tháng 12, 2017

Waching daily Jan 1 2018

Thanks for watching !!!

For more infomation >> You - Yuria ( Shuffle! OP ) [ Nightcore ] - Duration: 3:45.

-------------------------------------------

Video of the Day Announcement - Duration: 2:06.

What is up subscribers?

Today, I have an announcement to make.

So starting tomorrow, I will have a YouTube playlist called "Video of the Day."

Now what is video of the day?

So everyday, I watch quite a few YouTube videos via my recommended feed or my subscription

feed.

Some of these videos I watch are really cool and interesting videos, and some of these

videos are complete crap and I hate them.

So I wanted to make a place where I could put all of the best videos that I watch everyday

and separate those from the ones that I didn't really like, so that way I could look back

at the end of the year, next year, and look back and see some of my favorite videos.

I was thinking also on top of this maybe even making a short video every weekend or something

explaining why I added some of those videos to the playlist that week.

If I have time, obviously.

Let me know if you guys want to see that as a vlog-style series where I show my face or

if you guys just want to see gameplay like I'm doing right now.

So that's basically it.

To summarize: I'll be having a playlist called "Video of the Day" where I put in some of

my favorite videos that I watch everyday.

I'll add one video a day, and it doesn't matter [if the video] is old or new or whatever.

Every week I'll have a video attached to the playlist or one that goes over the playlist

of the videos I added that week and I talk about why I like them so much.

So yeah, I guess I'll see you guys in that next video if I decide to make it, and

oh yeah.

Happy New Years!

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét