Chủ Nhật, 31 tháng 12, 2017

Waching daily Dec 31 2017

Hi. Today I will show you how to make flower vase out of a balloon and a bottle.

Detailed list of all needed items is in the description of this video.

First, inflate the balloons.

Leave them for a few minutes.

Let the air out of the balloon.

Cut off a neck of the balloon.

Stretch the balloon and put it on a bottle.

Try to cover entire body of the bottle.

Glue the rhinestones to the end of the balloon.

Add a few rhinestones to the neck of the bottle.

Second flower vase. Do it in the same way but this time tie a piece of tulle to the neck of the bottle.

Make a bow.

And it's done.

This is a fast and easy way to create a cool decoration.

My balloons have the patterns, but of course you can use normal balloons.

Please give a like to this video and subscribe to my channel.

Thanks for watching. Bye bye.

For more infomation >> DIY How to make flower vase out of balloon and bottle (ENG Subtitles) - Speed up #438 - Duration: 1:45.

-------------------------------------------

LoL Lux Montage #27 - Outplays - Pentakill - Best Lux Plays S8 - Duration: 10:51.

LoL Lux Montage #27 - Outplays - Pentakill - Best Lux Plays S8

For more infomation >> LoL Lux Montage #27 - Outplays - Pentakill - Best Lux Plays S8 - Duration: 10:51.

-------------------------------------------

TYPOWY MAKING OF 3 - Duration: 6:42.

For more infomation >> TYPOWY MAKING OF 3 - Duration: 6:42.

-------------------------------------------

Lost in KUALA LUMPUR //Vlog41 - Duration: 6:06.

here we are in Kuala Lumpur in Malaysia

it is a particular metropolis

very modern, tropicale

I could already almost say

that is one of the metropolis, or maybe THE metropolis

that I liked the most

it's still too hot to visit the center

now.. I'm in Malaysia

Malaysia is very famous for the forests,

for Borneo

a lot of tropical animals

that only exist here

unfortunately I have five days, then

I can not go hiking

I discovered that in the center

there are some reserves

very very nice

theoretically, very very nice

they are in the open

so you can walk and see the animals

let's see what it is like

you can walk the whole city

between shopping centers and bridges

tunnels like this

and get where you want

it's the top

they are genius

and at the end

in the street where every evening I come to eat

there is every kind of street food

from all nationalities

of everything, everything and more

For more infomation >> Lost in KUALA LUMPUR //Vlog41 - Duration: 6:06.

-------------------------------------------

New Years SOFT GLAM Makeup Tutorial! - Duration: 2:51.

hi guys it's Sukanya welcome back to my channel if you are new here please

subscribe because I post new videos every single week and for this week's

video I decided to show you guys this New Year's Eve makeup look I really hope

you guys enjoy it if you guys do please give it a thumbs up and yeah keep on

watching so we are starting off with a fresh face and I am moisturizing my lips

with some vaseline because it's the winter season next thing we are applying

some stroke cream by Mac it just hydrates my skin and acts as a primer it

is very glowy and dewy and I love how it makes my skin look the next thing is

foundation I don't need a much of coverage so I use it only underneath my

eyes where I have my dark circles and I cover up those areas the next thing is

contour I use my trusty technique contour stick and I control my usual

areas and then I blend it slightly upwards because it just makes it look

like seamless and really flawless and I love it the next thing is highlighter

because you know I love my highlighter it is very very blinding I absolutely

love it for this kind of look and I know I have like a little bit of unwanted

highlighter on my cheeks but I promise you I will blend it out I have like the

most simplest I look ever I'm using my bronzer to just add a little bit of

depth and dimension to my eyes

and I'm using this highlighter from Mac it will shell by Mac on my inner corners

and the inner half of my eyes to make it pop I am tight lining my eyes and it

looks so terrible I'm so sorry and yeah next thing is mascara and this

is my new mascara from Maybelline it is big lash sensational and I absolutely

love it I line my lips with the Maybelline Velvet beige lip liner it is

amazing it just looks amazing and then I apply mysterious mocha by Maybelline

lastly I add a little bit of highlighter on the center of my lips and this is

another lipstick that I used I got a sample from Mac it is the most gorgeous

red color you will ever see in your life so guys that was it for this makeup look

it is so simple and I will totally rock it on New Year's Eve give this video a

thumbs up if you enjoyed it and subscribe because I post new videos

every single week this you guys again in 2080

love you

For more infomation >> New Years SOFT GLAM Makeup Tutorial! - Duration: 2:51.

-------------------------------------------

সরাসরি আজকের বাংলা খবর একাত্তর টিভি সংবাদ ৩১ ডিসেম্বর ২০১৭ - Duration: 14:43.

bangladesh news 24

bd news

For more infomation >> সরাসরি আজকের বাংলা খবর একাত্তর টিভি সংবাদ ৩১ ডিসেম্বর ২০১৭ - Duration: 14:43.

-------------------------------------------

Conor McGregor vs Jose Aldo - UFC 194 FULL Highlights - Duration: 3:40.

Like + Sub please <3

For more infomation >> Conor McGregor vs Jose Aldo - UFC 194 FULL Highlights - Duration: 3:40.

-------------------------------------------

Mastermilo compilation 2017 - Duration: 3:19.

Hey folks!

I'm Milo of Mastermilo

And this is a review on 2017

This year started bad, the whole workshop burned down

But I didn't give up

take a look what I did last year

Allrigh folks, you can help me now

Watch out for cables I forgot to disconnect

Then you should call 'stop'

Then I will stop lifting, otherwise we tear everything apart

If people say something is unusable

Is that a sign of lack of creativity

as you can see

Thank you for watching!

The best wishes for 2018

and keep watching

I have plenty ideas for the next year

For more infomation >> Mastermilo compilation 2017 - Duration: 3:19.

-------------------------------------------

Virat Kohli And Shikhar Dhawan Funny Daning On South African Road - Duration: 2:38.

Virat Kohli And Shikhar Dhawan Funny Daning On South African Road

For more infomation >> Virat Kohli And Shikhar Dhawan Funny Daning On South African Road - Duration: 2:38.

-------------------------------------------

Nợ Duyên - Karaoke Online [Beat Chuẩn] - Duration: 4:25.

For more infomation >> Nợ Duyên - Karaoke Online [Beat Chuẩn] - Duration: 4:25.

-------------------------------------------

CONHECI O FELIPE NETO!!! - Duration: 2:23.

For more infomation >> CONHECI O FELIPE NETO!!! - Duration: 2:23.

-------------------------------------------

Lamborghini Urus 2018 NEW FULL Review Interior Exterior Infotainment - Duration: 3:56.

For more infomation >> Lamborghini Urus 2018 NEW FULL Review Interior Exterior Infotainment - Duration: 3:56.

-------------------------------------------

Bom Tấn Cuối Năm 2017 - Tổng Hợp EX Độ Trong Năm 2017 - Duration: 5:15.

For more infomation >> Bom Tấn Cuối Năm 2017 - Tổng Hợp EX Độ Trong Năm 2017 - Duration: 5:15.

-------------------------------------------

İNSNLARA KENDİMİ SORDUM / TANIYORUM DEDİ! - Duration: 2:30.

For more infomation >> İNSNLARA KENDİMİ SORDUM / TANIYORUM DEDİ! - Duration: 2:30.

-------------------------------------------

[櫻花喵] 🌸2017最後一部影片🌸縮圖精彩回顧(๑ŐдŐ)(請開cc字幕) - Duration: 2:23.

For more infomation >> [櫻花喵] 🌸2017最後一部影片🌸縮圖精彩回顧(๑ŐдŐ)(請開cc字幕) - Duration: 2:23.

-------------------------------------------

Daily Tarot Reading & Oracle Card Message January 1, 2018 - HAPPY NEW YEAR - HAPPY BIRTHDAY! - Duration: 10:33.

Hi everybody

Happy new year, and of course if today is your birthday happy birthday

this is Gillian out with moon water taro and

as

some of you know if you follow me on youtube I

Took a five month well almost five month off

As having some issues health related and handsome surgery

But I'm getting back in the swing of things I wanted to thank everybody for their heartfelt messages

I did release

For the first time like in four or five months January videos and everybody just wrote such beautiful messages

So I wanted to thank you

I did used to do I didn't do it very long, but I think it was like a year ago that I did

Do daily readings for a short period of time?

And I really missed them, and so I'm being led to do them again. I'm going to

see what happens with them and

I'm gonna what I was led to do was to pull two cards

Well one

card from here, and then look at the bottom, and then pull two tarot cards one from the top and

one from the bottom

Now these cards. Let me see if I have a box. I just I mean of course these have been out there

but I just fell in love with the miniature edition and

Um I just can't get enough of these tiny little things so I'm so excited

This is the first time I'm using them on camera and then of course

These are from the magical messages from the fairies

now one card that as

Well what I'm doing? Whoa okay? Let me just say this one card that fell out when I

was

About to do your reading was connect with nature

And what I'm focused on here is the beautiful butterfly

So I feel like some of you with the new year being January 1st. I think some of you are

Focusing on ways to transform your future you're going through

transformation some of you are going to be

Possibly even well depending on the weather

But you know some people love the snow it just depends on where you are in the world but being outdoors and connecting with nature

Being in the snow whatever that means to you

Meditating getting grounded, but this says you're

rejuvenated and inspired by spending time outdoors

So some of you me

I get are gonna possibly even be traveling or you've been

traveling to get somewhere for the January 1st especially if it's your birthday, so

Again, happy birthday, so I'm gonna shuffle the cards, and we'll just see what comes out

And then I will look underneath

But I do feel that

Yeah that some of you are

Really working on

I feel this could be work-related on something

manifesting itself and it might be a

Like a a long project, so it might go further out

but you're like planting the seeds or setting the

intentions on January 1st

So maybe you're it's New Year's resolutions that I'm picking up on oK you've

Got the power. Oh my gosh. I am laughing because

When I did capricorns breeding I pulled because it was their birthday

I pulled this card and as soon as I pulled their car this car for their birthday

For January's reading, I heard that song

you've got the power, or it's actually I've got the power and

somebody sent me who sings that I don't know if it was snap I

don't know if somebody sent it to me and

so

And now I can't remember, but it says use your abilities to resolve the situation

You can do it so there may be a situation

that is going on and

you

Possibly

May be feeling like you're walking a fine line

It might be a play on power. This could definitely go back to what I was taking up in the workplace

But I feel like some of you are also possibly venturing out on your own

So let's see what

The writer of Wake Tech, oh my gosh it just feel so funny

These cards are so tiny but I just love them, so we'll see

for January 1st

January 1st what

Just wait for something to come out, and if not then I'll just cut the deck January 1st

You know what's interesting too is when I was focusing on

connecting with nature I

Noticed here that there's butterflies here, and she's got wings

So

So definitely oh

Wow oh my gosh look at that

I mean we're connecting with nature

So the Empress and I feel like this is very much also taking your power back

I'm trying to think I think I want to put it this on top here

The Empress this speaks to me of a growth

Fertility

opportunities, it's

Harvest time you know and remember. I was saying that there may be something that is in the works

Some of you aren't picking up like springtime, and I feel for some of you

It could be autumn that something comes into fruition

So let me um first up being led to see what's under here

Love life okay, so the basis of your question involves your

Romantic life which is now changing for the better?

so

Your like your love life oh my gosh and once again now, this is also as I stated

You know message of the fairies so of course a lot of them are going to have wings, but something is

improving in terms of love life and

It could be igniting on January 1st, or you are setting intentions

For that to be turning around on the first and going out. Oh my gosh look at that

The strength card see I feel like

Okay first of all Leo and Taurus may have some significance but

This I mean you talk about taking your power back

Look at this Leo the Lion

This is taking your power back both not just

In a physical way some of you. I feel this is very much in a mental way

emotional way and spiritual way, so

You are on your way to

accessing everything that you need

and I think it's going to really start building and

Happening on January first. I'm gonna say. I'm gonna focus this down

See you can see oh, there's a glare there. I think it's from

I'm so sorry. I think it's from the light. Let me hold this up

Just so you can see it because there are such beautiful cards

The basis of your question involves your romantic life which is now changing for the better

and when I think of the Empress - and you know it's like the power is in your hands the

Strength

So I'm also getting there may be news you know for somebody about

pregnancy or the birth of something new and that newness could be your love life or

something being created

Developed and I also think I'm getting the word creative

So you are creating something this could also be very much in the workplace

So you are manifesting

So these are messages that I'm getting for you again. Happy birthday and happy

New Year have a beautiful day, and I will talk to you soon, all right

Bye

For more infomation >> Daily Tarot Reading & Oracle Card Message January 1, 2018 - HAPPY NEW YEAR - HAPPY BIRTHDAY! - Duration: 10:33.

-------------------------------------------

5 Vegetables Can Regrow Again And Again From Kitchen Scraps | How To Grow Vegetables Indoors - Duration: 4:28.

vegetables and herbs are something that you need handy almost every day if you

are interested in cooking today's video will discuss five vegetables and herbs

that you can regrow again and again from kitchen scraps before you watch this

video please take a moment to subscribe our YouTube channel by clicking the

subscribe button then tap the Bell icon so you will be the first to know when we

post new videos daily

gardening is another option but that also is not feasible for many as you

need space money as well as time and effort to get good results here are the

top 5 vegetables in herbs that you can regrow again and again 1 carrots growing

carrot tops from carrots requires no special equipment and you will get the

results within just a few days the process is so simple that even kids can

do it and even love working with you cut off the top of a carrot including about

1 inch of the carrot stick a toothpick into either side of the carrot top and

balance it on top of a small glass fill the glass with water to the level where

it barely touches the bottom edge of the stump put the glass in window that

allows light but is not extremely sunny add water as needed to ensure the bottom

edge is always in water within two to three days the roots will start

sprouting - cilantro cilantro is another herb known for its unique aroma and

flavor the entire plant is edible you can chop the stems and leaves and use

them for garnishing your salads soups or any dish cut off the roots of cilantro

with about 1 inch of greenery still attached wash the roots gently in some

water to remove the dirt and mud submerge the roots in a glass of water

place the glass on your windowsill to get some sunlight replace the water

daily within a few days new leaves will start showing up harvest the leaves once

the cilantro grows a few inches tall 3

romaine lettuce romaine lettuce leaves are crisp and green and when fresh

leaves are used for making salads the taste is simply the best cut the lettuce

leaves about one inch from the bottom place the stem in a shallow dish

containing filtered water put the dish on a windowsill or under grow lights

change the water in the bowl every other day within 3 to 4 days new shoots will

start growing from the top as well as roots starting to grow on the bottom

after 15 days your lettuce leaves will be ready to use in a sandwich or salad

do not allow the lettuce leaves to grow too big as they will turn better and

tastes for scallions or green onions scallions or green onions add a lovely

bite to dishes salads and soups due to their super tasty flavor take the little

in pieces of the scallions with the roots attached and wash them thoroughly

in running water fill small plastic cups about half way with filtered water

gently put the scallion ends into the plastic cups put the cups in a nice

sunny spot change the water every few days within a few days new leaves will

start growing harvest with scissors as you have need for green onions

if the scallion ends are too short to stand on their own use toothpicks to

help prop them up 5 lemongrass lemongrass is a great herb but it is

very hard to find fresh at regular grocery stores cut one inch of the

lemongrass stalks and wash them thoroughly place the stalks in a small

container filled with filtered water put the container in a sunny spot and change

the water daily the roots will appear in a couple of weeks then plant the

lemongrass stalks in a pot with rich fertile soil put the pot in a sunny

place and water it enough to keep the soil moist soon you will have a good

supply of lemongrass how you regrow your vegetables in herbs let me know in our

comment section below if you like this video give it a thumbs up and share with

your friends for more daily tips subscribe to our channel below

thank you

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét