Chủ Nhật, 31 tháng 12, 2017

Waching daily Dec 31 2017

A major shift in the political paradigm could be on the horizon at Korea's National Assembly

-- with the center-left People's Party seeking to merge with the minor opposition Bareun

party.

The People's Party held a four-day nationwide ballot, and a majority of those who voted

support the idea of a merger.

However, it's being met with a fierce backlash from opponents -- who say the vote should

be nullified.

Here's Kim Mok-yeon with more.

The results were announced Sunday morning.

Out of around 260-thousand Party members, some 60 thousand voted in the poll.

Of those, more than 44 thousand voted in favor of the merger, amounting to a whopping 75

percent majority.

(KOREAN) "I hereby declare that People's Party representative

Ahn Cheol-soo has established the Party's confidence in his position in support of a

merger with the Bareun Party."

With the results, the People's Party will now begin official negotiations with the Bareun

Party on the merger... with plans to finish the process by February.

If and when the merger goes through, the two sides would make up the National Assembly's

third biggest negotiating bloc... and would have two former presidential candidates,...

Ahn Cheol-soo and Yoo Seong-min, in the same party.

But there are still those who disagree with the merger.

Several members of the People's Party have created an opposition campaign calling for

the vote to be nullified, noting that the total voter turnout was only 23 percent.

People's Party leader Ahn Cheol-soo, who brought up the idea of a general vote on the merger

last week, staking his job on the proposal, held a press conference soon after the announcement.

He thanked the party members who voted for him and his idea, adding that he got an even

stronger mandate than when he was first elected Party leader in August.

(KOREAN) "My fellow citizens, I will consider today's

results as a symbol of the public's desire for innovation.

I will work to repay your trust in us by moving boldly to pave the way for change."

, .

As for those who still oppose the merger, Ahn said that the majority of 75 percent in

favor leaves no room for controversy.

And he said that he will now work to transform the Party, making it a force for reform, for

youth, and for all citizens.

The Bareun Party, meanwhile, appears to be responding positively to the vote.

Its leader, Yoo Seong-min, welcomed the results and congratulated Ahn, adding that he will

be looking forward to working with the People's Party on the terms of the merger.

Kim Mok-yeon, Arirang News.

For more infomation >> People's Party members support Ahn's push to merge with Bareun Party - Duration: 2:20.

-------------------------------------------

Animals Farm for Kids, Learn Animals Farm with Real Animals for children | Animals Kids TV - Duration: 5:26.

Animals Farm for Kids, Learn Animals Farm with Real Animals for children | Animals Kids TV

For more infomation >> Animals Farm for Kids, Learn Animals Farm with Real Animals for children | Animals Kids TV - Duration: 5:26.

-------------------------------------------

Episode #3: Upload with schedule - How to get many subscribers in YouTube (Greek) - Duration: 2:02.

For more infomation >> Episode #3: Upload with schedule - How to get many subscribers in YouTube (Greek) - Duration: 2:02.

-------------------------------------------

【YouTube 創作者工作室】如何將結束畫面的關聯網站連結到 Facebook? - Duration: 3:15.

For more infomation >> 【YouTube 創作者工作室】如何將結束畫面的關聯網站連結到 Facebook? - Duration: 3:15.

-------------------------------------------

[Poor travel推薦] 我地用過既中國上網卡分享!(內含幾款卡比較) - Duration: 1:32.

For more infomation >> [Poor travel推薦] 我地用過既中國上網卡分享!(內含幾款卡比較) - Duration: 1:32.

-------------------------------------------

LE ROCK DES BLOCS - Je suis bien 🎵 - Duration: 1:56.

For more infomation >> LE ROCK DES BLOCS - Je suis bien 🎵 - Duration: 1:56.

-------------------------------------------

Shahrukh Khan's Daughter Suhana Khan GYM Workout Video Leaked! - Duration: 1:41.

Shahrukh Khan's Daughter Suhana Khan GYM Workout Video Leaked!

For more infomation >> Shahrukh Khan's Daughter Suhana Khan GYM Workout Video Leaked! - Duration: 1:41.

-------------------------------------------

Diggers Kids Toy Truck and Learn Construction Trucks with Excavator Wheel Loader Backhoe Toy Review - Duration: 3:51.

For more infomation >> Diggers Kids Toy Truck and Learn Construction Trucks with Excavator Wheel Loader Backhoe Toy Review - Duration: 3:51.

-------------------------------------------

Bul - (ভুল) Dukhi Lalon / New Music Video / Sad Song / Bulbul Audio Center / Bangla New Song 2017 - Duration: 4:47.

Please Subscribe My Channel

For more infomation >> Bul - (ভুল) Dukhi Lalon / New Music Video / Sad Song / Bulbul Audio Center / Bangla New Song 2017 - Duration: 4:47.

-------------------------------------------

Avoid this to grow on YouTube in 2018:Best YouTube Tip! - Duration: 3:03.

If you want to know that what to avoid to grow on YouTube in 2018. Check out the entire video

If you want to get more YouTube tips and other YouTube related

Stuff make sure you subscribe to the channel and tap on the bell icon so you just don't miss anything

In real quick comment down below Anything you avoid to grow on YouTube and comment with #KanishBuddy if you

Want me to make a video about!

So basically what you need mostly avoid to grow on YouTube in 2018 is actually Sub4Sub!

we are going to discuss

about it inside of the video and we are starting right on In my words Sub4Sub is a pirated

Thing you do on YouTube, YouTube actually, don't advise to use it.It got many reasons which

We are going to discuss in this video

We are first going to search for the web what it says about Sub4Sub, so we're going to search

What is

Sub4Sub?

So it says the term Sub4Sub is related with

YouTube, where sub stands for subscribe on YoTtube subscribers are one of the most important factors for audience building

Also demanding for sub for sub violates

YouTube's terms & conditions for which YouTube can terminate their channel, who demand for sub for sub so now

We are going to discuss a reason why you should not

Sub4Sub! I have made the list of three things you should not why you should not Sub4Sub

First Sub

4Sub stops your channel growth naturally. It happens to be stupid but it is true. Sub4Sub

may damage your YouTube growth and nourishment of your channel

Second using sub for sub. You mostly gain subscribers and not views so if You

Tube finds that issue that you have more subscribers

than views then, they are automatically going to block your channel

Third, Sub4Sub subscribers are not permanent. This means they are usually

They are going to usually

After sometime are going to unsubscribe you and you even don't get to know it who unsubscribed you

So it's a mystery usually

L-O-L

So I think you learned a bit inside of this video and I hope you

may share it with your YouTuber friends and if you

want my most recent tip or my most used tip I have given down the link in the description box to those videos

For more infomation >> Avoid this to grow on YouTube in 2018:Best YouTube Tip! - Duration: 3:03.

-------------------------------------------

Trò Đùa Lừa Đá Bóng Sút Cứt Trâu - Sung Vlogs - Duration: 10:07.

For more infomation >> Trò Đùa Lừa Đá Bóng Sút Cứt Trâu - Sung Vlogs - Duration: 10:07.

-------------------------------------------

Welcome to 3 Shatki Souls! YOGA - VEGANISM - FITNESS - Duration: 3:00.

Hi guys!

Welcome to our channel 3 Shakti Souls.

Hi guys!

Welcome!

I'm Minerva.

I'm Kyra.

I'm Arthemis.

So 3 Shakti Souls, why we choose this name?

So we are three sisters, and Shakti is a Sanskrit word that means the female force of the universe,

of nature.

So as women, we wanted to represent this beautiful force of love and compassion.

We were born in Venezuela, close to the Amazon forest, in La Gran Sabana.

This is a beautiful and magical place surrounded by nature, and when we went to college we

moved to different cities in the world, and we lost this connection with our inner selves

and with nature.

So at one moment in our life, we started to practice yoga, and we got back this connection,

and we feel better, we feel stronger.

We found Jivamukti yoga, is a yoga school that showed us this beautiful path of love

and compassion.

My two sisters are yoga teachers.

I'm a really passionate practitioner.

We found veganism and yoga at the same time, we this type of lifestyle we feel great, amazing,

since the moment we started.

This kind of diet with a lot of plants and whole foods can help you guys to prevent a

lot of diseases like obesity, diabetes and heart diseases.

Veganism is great to have a fit body, you get just good fats.

It's super fun to eat vegan, so much flavor, so many colors.

We believe and promote a deep feeling of love and compassion for all living beings and a

deep feeling of connection with our mother earth.

Our yoga practice helps us to connect with ourselves, with your breath, with your body,

with your mind, with your soul.

And with the practice of veganism, we are practicing compassion for all living beings.

All that practice little by little gives back to us a connection with the world around us

and with ourselves.

We are here on this channel because we want to share with you guys how to come back to

our real nature that is love and compassion for all living beings so let's start shinning!

Welcome to 3 Shakti Souls!

Thank you so much for watching us!

We see you in our next video, follow us in our social media

and we are open to suggestions, or topics that you want us to discuss so comment below

and lets us know.

And of course, we have a channel in Spanish because it's our first language

because we are Latinas!

Thank you!

For more infomation >> Welcome to 3 Shatki Souls! YOGA - VEGANISM - FITNESS - Duration: 3:00.

-------------------------------------------

Giao Thừa Là Gì ? - Chúc Mừng Năm Mới - Đón Xuân 2017 2018 - Duration: 4:02.

For more infomation >> Giao Thừa Là Gì ? - Chúc Mừng Năm Mới - Đón Xuân 2017 2018 - Duration: 4:02.

-------------------------------------------

Yoga is Magic by 3 Shakti Souls - Duration: 2:33.

For more infomation >> Yoga is Magic by 3 Shakti Souls - Duration: 2:33.

-------------------------------------------

2018年に登録者100万人行かなかった場合。。。 If I Don't Hit A Million Subs By The End Of 2018... - Duration: 2:34.

Hey, kids it's me PDRsan

Today

I have an

announcement to make

What!?

Are you gonna quit YouTube if you don't reach a million subs by the end of 2018 like Megwin did???

Of course not!

Yeah, but you're dressed up like...

What?

I don't usually set any goals for my channel, so I thought I'd set one in 2018 (to sort of motivate me a bit more)

I see

so if I don't hit a million subscribers by the end of 2018

Yeah

I'm going to meet the Charisma Brothers in person

and apologize to them for making this video

Wait

do you actually feel a little bit bad for making that video on them?

Not at all!

if you keep going at this rate, you're not going to get to a million until the end of 2019

It's pretty much a done deal!

Maho-chan!

I'm counting on you for this!

*sneeze*

*sneeze*

Do you think the Charisma Brothers even want to see you?

Tomi Tomi will take care of that

*sneeze*

Hey, didn't you say you were going to quit once you reach a million subs?

I'm pretty sure I said 10 million

but in this video

I've reached a million subs...now

Last of all

To my viewers

Thank you so much

The ones who have stuck by me over the years

The ones who sometimes watch my content

The ones who have only seen two of my videos

My overseas viewers

and the ones at that always come back to dislike my videos

from the bottom of my heart

Thank you guys

because of you I can continue to do what I love

I'll see you guys next year

Please give me a thumbs up if you enjoyed the video(^o^)b

Don't forget to subscribe ^^

Please tell your friends and family to subscribe

I really don't want to have to apologize to the Charisma Brothers (T_T)

Also I'm sorry I haven't posted anything since Christmas

I've been down (and still have a bit of a) cold

but I'll start posting videos more regularly from tomorrow ^^

Have a happy new year!!!(^-^)

For more infomation >> 2018年に登録者100万人行かなかった場合。。。 If I Don't Hit A Million Subs By The End Of 2018... - Duration: 2:34.

-------------------------------------------

নবীজীর ভবিষ্যত বানী আম্মার (রাঃ) আনহু সম্পর্কে || শায়খ মতিউর রহমান মাদানী || Sheikh Motiur Rahman - Duration: 3:32.

Nabijir Bibissot Bani || Sheikh Motiur Rahman Madani

For more infomation >> নবীজীর ভবিষ্যত বানী আম্মার (রাঃ) আনহু সম্পর্কে || শায়খ মতিউর রহমান মাদানী || Sheikh Motiur Rahman - Duration: 3:32.

-------------------------------------------

Os Meus Youtubers favoritos Pt1- Zoella - Imogenation - Tati & More | Silvia Isabel - Duration: 11:18.

Hello, welcome to another video.

today I will talk about my favorite youtubers

I have a list in front of me.

I thought they were more, but I have some interesting names to show you.

and I decided to make this video because I noticed that I always watch the same youtubers

and I wanted your opinion, which youtubers should I watch?

because I am subscribed in many channels but I do not see the videos because the channel and video do not catch my attention.

and I end up seeing the same youtubers.

so I have some names here and I decided to share with you because some of these names you may not know, and because I want your opinion on what channels to watch.

you never know if any of the suggestions you give me come to my favorite youtubers list.

Let's start. It has no particular order, they are all favorites I like to watch.

The first one I'm going to talk to is Tati, and I'll leave the channel for all of them in the description of the video so that you can also see.

Tati is on youtube for a long time, I think she has 3 million subscribers.

she does videos of beauty, usually she always posts 5 videos a week which is incredible.

she is fantastic and super hardworking.

she reviews products, sometimes even before the product has been released, she already has it.

she is very honest

She does not hide what she has to say and sometimes when I do not know whether to trust or not I know I can trust her because she is not afraid to tell the truth

and it's amazing she's not afraid to be ... as you know ...

Youtubers receive products at home and she is not afraid of getting without receiving the products just by giving a bad review of the product.

Even a short time ago she said that she received an email from a company treating her badly because she said ill of a product ..

she is incredible and if you are not subscribed you should see why she is fantastic, very dear and hardworking.

and one of my favorite youtubers.

Next on my list is Zoe Sugg.

Zoella

And this one I'm sure you know who it is.

I mean, she is incredible.

Zoe, has more than 11 million subscriptions on youtube or more.

Maybe more.

and I follow Zoe a long time and she is an inspiration for me

I really like her.

I follow Alfie, too.

I watch Alfie's videos every day.

Alfie his Channel is PointlessBlog.

Alfie has 3 channels, I leave the channels all listed.

And he is a daily vlogger

He does vlogs every day and I love it more than the normal videos he does.

because it's amazing the things he does during the day, sometimes he sits down and has conversations and advice and is a very good person.

He is always well with life.

both he and Zoe are great people.

Zoe has anxiety and she tells how to live with it, and I understand why because I also have anxiety.

It is not in the same sense as her's, because no anxiety is the same.

But ... I do not know, I really like her videos and Alfie's videos.

and I love seeing them as a couple, they are two of my favorite youtubers as well.

The following is a youtuber that I have not watched for a long time but I realize that I am in love with her.

and soon became one of my favorites.

Her channel is Imogenation and her name is Imogen

I can not pronounce her name

but she's so sweet, I think she's the best person in the world, she's fantastic.

if you do not know her channel you have to go to her channel because if you are having a bad day and you do not know what to do

she will make you well disposed

and that's what I have to say

she is the best person in the world She is always well disposed, always with a smile.

She is always good with life.

That girl is just five stars.

I've never seen anyone like her.

she makes beautiful videos.

makes videos with his father.

Her father and brother are amazing, too.

Everyone in that family is spectacular.

in a short time I fell in love with them all and I comment a lot on the videos and I am a super fan.

The following are two channels that are not very big but that I follow and that I like immensely.

Rented Fashion.

It's one of my favorite channels, and I'm happy to say that I'm friends with the creator of the channel.

and that I love Kat.

She's super sweet, I love her videos.

I think she's super beautiful and talented.

I think she deserves far more subscribers than she does.

She makes videos of rented clothes, she prefers not to buy too much clothes.

she uses a clothing rental service and shows on youtube.

She also does makeup videos with makeup samples.

says what she likes and what she does not like and if she will buy it in a big size.

Makes lots of giveaways on the channel.

It's super sweet and has the most adorable dog in the world .. Sam, I love sam.

and yes she is very dear and I love her channel

and then it's Jamie ... Jamie Gourdon

and I won a giveaway with her ..

she is very dear too

very nice and has a very cute dog.

she made vlogmas and it was one of the most incredible vlogmas I've ever seen.

I loved it ... I loved it ... her brother is super nice

and her videos are more unboxing of monthly boxes.

and I love that sort of thing. because in Portugal we do not have such boxes and so I like to see what comes in the boxes of other countries.

she lives in England and it's very funny to see what comes in the boxes.

The next is a super famous youtuber, Laura Lee. and she is also super funny, I love her accent ..

How do you say it in Portuguese?

I forgot

I do not know how to say it, but you see know I mean

she is also very funny and makes some very top videos.

and it is from the youtubers that I can most trust, whether her opinion is sincere or not.

she makes beauty videos, lots of makeup tutorials ..

Make videos with products that maybe should not be for sale and make us not buy them

I love her videos and whenever she publishes I have to see

Another youtubers, not so much of beauty, is grav3yardgirl. and she does unboxing videos, and see what's inside, vlogs, follow me around.

she has different videos, and a different style

I think it's just you watching her channel that you're going to understand.

She's called a bunny, I do not know her real name.

people call her Bunny

she's very different and I think it's the most different channel I follow

but she is very funny, she always has a glass of tea

really funny

when I want to laugh and relax I see her videos because of the way to pass the time and relax

A Brazilian youtuber I like immensely is taci ... Taciele Alcoleia

and I've been with it for more than 5 years. and I really like it.

and she is the few Brazilian youtubers I follow

because I'm not very attached to them. I think the taci is the only one I follow and I continue to watch the videos

she is pregnant now and I was super happy for her.

and I watch the videos and she is very dear. makes beauty videos, DIY, has a very cute channel

and another Brazilian that I also watch is crazy, which is the Christian figueiredo

and it makes videos more fun, short, videos with other youtubers

and more to laugh at, a lot of fun.

I think this video is already very long, so I'm going to split this video into two parts

so watch out for part 2 If you want to see, do not forget to subscribe.

and leave in comments that youtubers should watch

leave a like in the video and see us in the second part ... bye

For more infomation >> Os Meus Youtubers favoritos Pt1- Zoella - Imogenation - Tati & More | Silvia Isabel - Duration: 11:18.

-------------------------------------------

YEAR in REVIEW [2017 Re-Cap] | It's a Pixel THING #Special - Duration: 12:09.

And we've reached the end of 2017!

And what a year it was!

I've put out less videos, but with way more research and overall quality than ever!

And, first of all, I have to thank you all for keep coming back for more, and more,

week after week!

So, here's Pixel THING's most watched videos of 2017!

Everywhere I go, I have to be surrounded by music, and those chiptunes from the past,

created on the ZX Spectrum and on the C64, are deeply carved in the back of my mind!

This time around, and celebrating the 35 years of Commodore's 8-bit home computer, I brought

to all of you my 10 favorite tunes created by legends such as Chris Huelsbeck, Tel, Whittaker,

Hubbard, Matt Gray, etc.

The arcades had so many amazing hidden gems that I simply felt the need to bring them

to the channel.

So, Part 1 of my "Best Unconverted Arcades Games" series, was also one of my most watched

videos of 2017.

Part 2 was also extremely welcomed by you guys,

and Part 3 is in the making and coming soon.

The point 'n click graphic adventure genre was my biggest addiction in early 90s, so

I simply had to point out my favorites.

Even today, and from time to time, I pick one of these and immerse myself into the gorgeous

pixel art that graphic adventures offer to all fans of this practically extinct genre.

I never thought that a video related to Baja Edge of Control would be one of the most viewed

on my channel!

I know that I've been extremely annoying since the early days of It's a Pixel THING,

always bringing this game up in conversations, 'cause I really believe that this is such

a huge underrated game and the biggest hidden gem ever in what racing games are concerned!

And, a couple of months after I released this episode, a remastered version was announced

for the current gen systems, the PS4, the Xbox One

and even the PC!

This was also the year to talk about, and unveil the complete history, of my favorite

arcade game: the fabulous Toki.

This was in where I spent practically all my lunch money back in my teenage years!

The exploratory feel of these beautiful locations were what really attracted me

in the first place!

And, later, was eager to play it at home on my ZX Spectrum.

Sadly, that version was never released and that made me upgrade to the Amiga.

Check this episode out, if you missed it!

Now, for a completely different topic, my relaxed episode about the 26 Perfect Amiga

Games to Play with the amazing QuickShot Maverick 1!

During 2017 I managed to grab a new old stock Maverick 1, that was simply one of my most

desired items from the early 90s, and just thought that it would be cool to try it out

with some of my favorite Amiga games!

A pretty awesome experiment that really grabbed your attention!

A video with Maria Whittaker would instantly be a winner, right?

Yeah, sort of!

The complete history of Barbarian The Ultimate Warrior was something that I wanted to tell

for quite while!

And I can say that this was one of the most fun and enjoyable videos I ever made for my

channel!

Talking about those games that had their slice of controversy is always fun, isn't it?

Now, the most extensive and exhaustive work I did in 2017 was about Lucasfilm Games and

LucasArts.

I consider this 1 hour and 22 minutes' long - two-part - episode a true documentary, in

where I tell not only the complete history of George Lucas' video game company and

its partners, but also show footage of every single title developed and published by Lucasfilm

and LucasArts 'til Disney's acquisition back in 2012.

If you loved Lucasfilm and LucasArts, if you've played their amazing graphic adventures and

Star Wars titles, I highly recommend you to reserve 1 hour and 22 minutes of your busy

lives to watch both these episodes.

All the links will be in the description below.

The first time I loaded the 128K version of RocoCop on my ZX Spectrum +2A, I was stroke

by this digitized speech…

It was such an amazing moment, to have my humble Speccy to speak Robo's prime directives

just like in the movie and on the arcade game that always hypnotized me with its attract

mode!

Telling the complete history of this amazing game, going through all versions released

for 8 and 16-bit systems of the time, was so overwhelming and extremely gratifying!

Simply one of my favorite games ever made!

And, my most watched 2017 video was about my personal Top 10 Amiga Exclusive games.

Such a fun video to make!

Even realizing later that Yo! Joe! was, indeed,

an Amiga exclusive, but for just about half a year.

It ended up being ported to the PC.

Even so, all other 9 and another 7 that are shown in the end of the episode, are truly

awesome pieces of software and 90% of those total hidden gems!

I'll probably be back to this subject during 2018, 'cause you guys really enjoyed it

and I have so many Amiga related subjects to talk about and games that I want to review

and tell how they came to be.

Besides these, I truly enjoyed creating other episodes during 2017 that failed to grab viewers'

attention, like the one about Stereoscopic 3D Compatible Games that was a true joy to

make!

This next one was one of my latest videos, so it will probably get more views during

2018.

I'm talking about the episode related to the history of the PlayStation 3 and its best

Games, that I'll forever remember 'cause, during the making of this episode, the hard

drive completely died and had to find a replacement, ASAP, and play every game shown from the beginning!

And, lastly, the Complete History of the Colin McRae and DiRT franchise.

So many hours researching and having fun playing all games from the series…

Man!

What a ride!

Loved every moment of it!

Maybe you've missed this one, or you're not into this kind of games.

Well, I had fun making every single video on my channel, so I guess that's what really

matters!!

Thank you all for your support during one more year of videos!

I truly hope that you had a great time and…

stick around!

More will come, whenever possible!

A huge thanks to my Patrons:

Pete, best known as Nostalgia Nerd,

Tiago Silva,

Melnikster,

Daniel Millington,

Joshua Witt

and Michael.

Your precious help keeps the channel alive and every single dollar is truly welcomed

and appreciated.

Thank you all!

And, please...

have a great 2018!

For more infomation >> YEAR in REVIEW [2017 Re-Cap] | It's a Pixel THING #Special - Duration: 12:09.

-------------------------------------------

It will not crumble! You can do it without coiling it! Arrange that does not hit the headrest - Duration: 5:01.

It is a request movie (^ ^)

Arrangement not to collapse

You can make it without winding!

I will make it a side-up (^ ^)

I will put on N. oil

Moisturizes hair tips

Suppresses fuzzing on the surface

Leave my hair in front of my ears

I will bring the rest of my hair around

I will tie the rubber

Collect the hair of the side

While twisting

I can wrap it around the back hair

Please wrap it tightly

I put a hair access in the part of the tip of the side

It is OK if the rubber hides

Since there is a possibility that it will collapse if you unravel the tip of the tip Attention!

While holding down, we will hide the rubber

While holding down, spread out the part of the side

If you put out the volume in the back, it collapses hitting the head rest so we will not release it this time (^ ^)

I am trying to make a face!

Even if you roll the part of the tip of hair it is cute

Please refer if you like ☆

For more infomation >> It will not crumble! You can do it without coiling it! Arrange that does not hit the headrest - Duration: 5:01.

-------------------------------------------

How to Make a Small Bedroom Look Bigger - Duration: 5:44.

Sometimes a small bedroom can feel more like a cave than a cozy refuge.

If a space lacks natural light, smart storage and the right color palette.

Small bedrooms are uniquely difficult to design and decorate because of one essential piece

of large furniture: the bed.

However, just because you have a large bed in a small room, that doesn't mean you have

to sacrifice your sense of style and, more importantly, sense of space.

By following some simple bedroom design rules and color schemes, you'll be amazed how

quickly a room transforms.

If you're not blessed with a decent sized bedroom, we've got a few tricks that will

help make your shoebox bedroom feel like a spacious sanctuary.

We have put together a list of 10 simple answers to the timeless question: how do you make

a small bedroom look bigger?

From simple touch ups to complete bedroom redesigns, watch our video to find solutions

that work for your bedroom.

How To Paint Your Walls To Make Any Space Look Bigger

1) Paint your walls light colors

The reason this works is simply because lighter colors will reflect the light, making it seem

brighter and roomier.

Darker paint absorbs light, which will feel smaller and more constricting.

In this bedroom, the walls are painted a light, lively blue color, making this small room

feel much larger.

When thinking about your bedroom design, try to stay away from dark colors.

2) Monochromatic Paint Coordination is an important feature of any

room design and the best place to start is with your paint.

Use monochromatic paint colors throughout the room to create fluidity and space.

Painting the room with different or opposite colors will segment off portions of the room

when viewing, making it feel smaller.

This small room uses shades of blue to coordinate the flow of color.

Make Your Bedroom Look Bigger With Furniture 3) Use space-saving furniture

Not all small bedroom design ideas are optical illusions.

Obviously, the less furniture that you have in your bedroom, the bigger it will look.

A simple solution would be raising your bed with risers and then storing your clothes

beneath.

You can also purchase beds with built in storage beneath, like the bed pictured here.

But, don't stop there, get creative with the rest of your small room design ideas.

Utilize folding desks and chairs and store them when you aren't using them.

4) Avoid excessive furniture You don't always need two bedside tables,

especially in a small room.

This tip is relatively simple on paper, but somewhat harder in practice.

It is always nice to have extra things to make your life easier, but if space is an

issue, less furniture will make your room seem much bigger.

By keeping the bed on the floor and using only one small table as the only piece of

furniture, this small bedroom looks much bigger.

5) Keep low to the ground Stay away from tall chairs and tables in your

small bedroom design, and definitely get rid of the high headboard.

By keeping things low to the ground, you are creating more space above, which keeps the

wall cleaner and ceiling seem higher.

The bedroom pictured here has smaller ceiling, but by keeping the bed on the ground, it makes

the bedroom look and feel much bigger.

6) Built-in shelving around bedding Building shelving around your bedding and

recessing the bed a bit is a great small bedroom design idea.

The shelving doubles as bedside table, saving space in that regard, but by having the bed

recessed, it creates an illusion of depth in the wall, making the small room feel bigger.

Make Your Bedroom Look Bigger With Decor

7) Mirrors are the ultimate illusion If you have a bare wall or door in your bedroom,

add some mirrors to make it look bigger.

Mirrors not only reflect light, but a cleverly angled mirror will also create depth or height.

Optimally, you would want your mirrors to go floor-to-ceiling.

The most common use of this would be mirrored closet doors, but those aren't always part

of every small bedroom design.

The mirror in the room pictured here is placed near the window, giving an even wider sense

of space for a small room

8) Mount shelves A simple way to keep things off of the floor

and free up walking space is to mount shelves.

Use them to store books, picture frames, or even clothes.

However, be sure to keep the colors of shelves coordinated throughout the room.

The items on the shelf should also be organized and color-coded if possible.

These unique shelves constructed above the child's desk are a great space saver and

perfectly match the darker wall color.

9) Smaller lamps Instead of having a lone source light in the

middle of your ceiling, try using several smaller lamps around the room.

This will draw the eyes around the room, exaggerating your sense of space.

A nice, easy way to incorporate this in your bedroom design would be to place lamps on

your bedside table, like this cozy bedroom pictured here.

10 Keep it simple This is the best rule in all design, but especially

if you want to make a small bedroom seem larger.

It is easy to fall into the trap of adding unnecessary decorations and details, and after

a while, you end up with a cramped, cluttered room.

A few pictures, a nice lamp, and a beautiful plant placed in the corner is all that is

needed in this room.

Overall, a room will always feel larger if you keep it clean and organized.

Experiment with different types of furniture, beds, and bedding.

Rearrange the layout and build shelves to maximize the space of your room.

A simple design with coordinating colors and patterns will not only make it more visually

appealing, but also make your small bedroom room seem bigger.

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét