Chủ Nhật, 31 tháng 12, 2017

Waching daily Dec 31 2017

Hello in my next video today, I am going to show you my goals for

2018 with my personal brand for those of you, who are here knew my name is Adam bags

And I'm going to show you how easy it is to make money online?

So I want to say that beginning than my previous video

ranked on the third place in youtube search between much bigger channels

I used only three ways to wrap my video

And you can see even my small channel can do big things and stay tuned because I'm going to tell you

How I do this in my next videos, but it's really nice to see that my methods works

And it really helped me to run my video on the 3rd place so if you didn't see my previous video

You can do this after watching this video

Okay, before we start it would mean a lot to me if you subscribe to my channel you can do this right now clicking this

red button that says subscribe

Ok so what are my girls for?

2018 with my personal blog on YouTube and Facebook and Twitter and installed

but mostly on YouTube I found creating videos for you really enjoying, so I'm going to upload everyday I

really, enjoy talking with you on my Facebook and answering your questions, so

2018 is going to be really good, but what numbers I want to hit in 2018

I want to hit 5,000 subscribers and

5,000 divided by

365

Equals 14 average a day to subscribe to my channel

I think 14 is a doable number now

I have 3 2 to 3 subscribers a day, but at the beginning so I

Was expecting huge numbers?

So if I continue adding videos with huge values for you, I think it's doable to hit 5,000 subscribers

in one year, and it would be great if you share my videos or

Tell everyone in your facebook that I that I here on YouTube and helping you make money online

Also, my goal is to make

$5,000 per month with my personal blog, and I'm going to update you what I do

And how I do is so you'll be able to do the same if I succeed you succeed as well

But you would have easier way than I do because I will test everything for you

So you can just use my tactics so I want to hit

5,000 twice with subscribers and money per month

And I'm going to do this no matter what but if I want you can judge me at the end of

2018 I want to help as much as I can but to do this I need to know

What kind of problems with making money with affiliate marketing?

You have are making money online at all

I'm not only full-time affiliate marketer, but I have also my own products

I'm also helping other online marketers, and they pay me for my pad

So I know what kind of problems they have so I will share those problems with you also

I keep testing many methods and many techniques, so I will also share with you

What works and what not and also I will not forget about Facebook ads and other types of ads

I will show you what works for me at my friends, and how to create them to not waste your money

But actually make money with Facebook ads

But I go much more in depth right now to my car that will large in January so if you want now

50% discount you can do this by clicking the first link in the description

Not many spots are left because I don't want it to be huge

I want to help as many people as I can I can't have 1,000 people at one time

But I can have 30 people

So not many spots are left, so use knows you lose that find out price for my course will be

$1000 because I know the information that contains course is worked as money, but I will start with

$500 price and for those of you that will now to my newsletter

Now will get 50% discount ask yourself if it's worthy to invest and make 10 times more

After using my first many people ask me every day if I can lunch

Earlier because they want to start and I don't know why are waiting now just sign up to my newsletter and get

50% discount because this price will never appear again after when I launched my curse my 31st

Students are already making more when they invested in my course

So it will be just on your fault if you want take action right now

But at the end a one quick tip for you

Take action today

With affiliate marketing because so many people doing it wrong and there is plenty room for you

to grow fast and easy that's what watch my previous videos I

Showed you step back step make money with Facebook and how to make money with Instagram. It's easy and

After you are uploaded those videos. I got so many messages that people are making money with those tactics. I just show them

Those tactics are not well known so there is plenty of room for you to grow so that's it for this short video

Subscribe to see how to grow your online business in 2018 and have fun with the money you earned

Thanks for watching and see you in the next video

You

For more infomation >> HOW I WILL MAKE $5000 WITH YOUTUBE IN 2018 VIDEO - GOALS SETTING FOR 2018 - Duration: 6:00.

-------------------------------------------

Top 5 Dumbest Decisions In Horror Movies - Duration: 4:33.

Who doesn't love as good horror movie?

Most people love the thrill of being frightened.

And that's all good until the dumb decisions start coming into play.

Every time you watch a horror movie where the killers just walking after his victims

– and then the victims are tripping all over the place you know the movies going to

be filled with characters making dumb decisions and that's what were going to be talking

about today.

Hey youtube im court mcginley and welcome back to the most amazing top 5.

Before we get started I want to know- whats your favorite horror movie?

Let me know your answers down in the comment.

And before we get started I just want to remind all of you to please subscribe to this awesome

channel- we bring you guys videos 6 days a week.

Don't forget to give this video a big thumbs up and let me know down in the comments what

other top 5 lists you like to see me do.

Alright without further a due lets get started on our list of the top 5 dumbest decisions

in horror movies.

Starting off at number 5--Prom night- yep by the name alone you know this movie is just

going to be full of teens making the wrong choices.

So 2 of the biggest horror movie mistakes are thinking the police will capture the killer

and hiding under the bed.

This movie …has both!

So in this movie we have a teen who had a teacher for a stalker.

He was in prison but just so happens to break out on her prom night.

Instead of the cops keeping the teen in a secure location they let her go to prom which

is taking place in a hotel.

Yeah its hard to say who makes worse decisions in this movie the teen or the cops.

So of course the stalker finds her in her room.

She tries to hide and goes under the bed.

But spoiler alert he immediately finds her.

In at number 4--Scream- a classic horror movie where people make really stupid decisions.

In the movie theres a character called Tatum Riley.

In one scene we have Tatum in the garage getting more beers when the killer shows up and tries

to kill her.

At first shes doing a good job and fighting back but then all of a sudden she makes the

really stupid decision of trying to crawl through the pet door which is clearly way

too small for her so she gets stuck. and the pet door happens to be attached to the automatic

garage door.

The killer then raises the garage door while shes stuck in it and she dies.

At number 3--Texas Chainsaw Massacre 3D- This one just hurts my brain because I don't

know how these teenagers could be so stupid.

So the killers after them- like omg they better get out of there.

Their other friend must have heard all the commotion because she comes to there rescue

and yells at them to get in the car.

Theyre in the car speeding away towards freedom but the killers still chasing after them with

the chainsaw.

He must have been able to tell how stupid they were and that theyd mess up.

It looks like theyre home free.

They've been driving for a while- clearly far away from the killer.

They approach an automatic gate and instead of pushing the button and waiting the 10 seconds

it would take for the gate to open- then decide it would be better to crash through it.

Obviously that doesn't work.

So they back up and try to open the gate this time.

So the gates opening but now the car doesn't want to start because it got messed up wen

they rammed into the gate.

Through the back window in the car they see the killer approaching and instead of getting

out of the car and running they just sit there screaming and crying.

Yeah there was a lot wrong with this movie.

Coming in at number 2--Saw- this one has bugged me since I first saw this movie back in 2004.

Its just really stupid.

So in the first saw movie we have a trap where 2 men are chained by the ankle to pipe on

opposite corners of the room.

Between them was a corpse of a man who shot himself in the head and a cell phone which

is just out of their reach.

The guys then find a tape- after playing the tape from Jigsaw they follow the clues and

one of the men finds a plastic bag in the toilet tank in the room.

In the bag is a pair of Hacksaws.

The guys immediately attempt to cut off the chain from there leg but soon realize that

the saw wasn't strong enough to cut through the chain and were actually meant to cut off

their foot.

Now remember that phone that was just out of reach?

Yeah well one of the men Dr. Gordon didn't realize that he could've used the saw grab

the phone instead of cutting off his foot.

I thought doctors were suppose to be intelligent and quick thinking.

What the heck was that about?

Coming in at number 1--Halloween- this is one that always confused me because it was

so easily avoidable.

In the beginning of the 8th instalment in the franchise- Halloween Resurrection- Laurie

finally captures Michael Myers.

Theyre up on the roof and she has him dangling upside down with his foot caught in a rope.

All she had to do was cut the rope and he would fall off of the roof to his death and

her nightmare would be over once and for all.

But of course she doesn't do that because that's the obvious thing to do.

She starts to cut the rope but then stops to take off his mask to see if the person

whos been trying to kill her all these years is in fact her brother.

But for whatever reason shes seemed to have forgotten the fact that his hands are still

free.

So obviously when Laurie goes to grab the mask he grabs her arm- the rope begins to

unravel- they both go over the side.

Michael grabs on to the roof and to Laurie and then literally stabs her in the back and

she falls to her death.

And there you have it that's our list of the top 5 dumbest decisions in horror movies.

Thank you guys so much for watching and ill catch you in the next one.

For more infomation >> Top 5 Dumbest Decisions In Horror Movies - Duration: 4:33.

-------------------------------------------

FTISLAND - Wind (CZECH/ENG sub) - Duration: 5:05.

Still, why don't you know

I miss you

Still, I do

It touched our memories when we loved

So it brings a tear to my eye

Your footsteps are already gone

So I can't catch you now

I need you

I love you

My broken heart

Is calling for you

I always love you

Always

Where are you?

Leaving everything behind

I'm looking for your everything

Think of me once in a while

Even if I'm not there

I will wipe my tears

And come looking for you

I will go

I will find

We will meet someday

Even if the cold wind

Breaks my body

Always

In front of you who left me

I will say this:

"Come back to me,"

"I won't let you go again no"

"Now show me a smile, "

"We will be happy"

"We won't cry ever again"

I need you

I love you

My broken heart

Is calling for you

I will always love you

I will go, I will find

One day we will meet (when we meet again)

Even if (I will) the cold wind (turn back)

Breaks my body (The time that stopped)

Always

For more infomation >> FTISLAND - Wind (CZECH/ENG sub) - Duration: 5:05.

-------------------------------------------

10 Videos That Defined YouTube 2017 - Duration: 17:54.

Hey

Hey, oh gosh, okay? We're not saying no intro

I don't know. How is Matthew Santoro even a person like is he I think it might be a robot also

How is he still on YouTube? Anyways guys know intro here? We go what's going on guys

It's your boy Connor how and I'm here recapping the top 10 videos that define YouTube in 2017

It's been a crazier than the Internet this year

We've seen some great videos some terrible ones some really funny ones and then whatever the hell lately pause makes

Here the 10 videos that define the YouTube 2017 we have a promise list you're probably Dick Clark's

Why just go ahead and shut the fuck up no really is breathing, and you know what it's my list

I'm gonna make this video how I want to make it and before you spam hate comments ago. You put my favorite youtuber

Okay, guys look

I'm going to January to December

chronologically

So don't spam hate comments until you actually see that your favorite cleaner didn't make the list and you know what not I don't give

if you want to spam hate comments and say oh

Garden put this person on the list do it because you don't you're gonna look like a freaking out call FYROM

Kotico is the first critter to make the cut posted Instagram comedians on January 6

2017 was a year full of youtubers just making fun of Instagram comedians

And when it comes to big youtubers Cody hos pretty much the biggest name I could find who made a video really early on this

year Actually, it's a very first week of the entire year Cody obviously wasn't the only or the first person talk about instrument of comedy

But he's a rare example of an ex-fighter who made the switch to youtube it actually pumps out quality content

First can I have some money Yeah Yeah?

Right I'll let you put it in my butt

Oh with the money go get the money go get the dog Oh

Prostitution Cody's funny, he's relatable insightful clever kids pretty much all the tools you need to be a good commentator on YouTube

and he's great at what he does and in his video on Instagram comedians Cody cope sparked the proverbial fire basically starting the trend of

flaming Instagram Gators on YouTube

And I got a huge props to do because Cody start off the year with about 30,000 drivers. Just hit six hundred K

That's insane man on top of that Cody created a rap boom called tiny Mika at this time the wild Miller

They actually just dropped me Pete, and I just got to tell you guys really good really funny

Go ahead and check it out Cody's an awesome creator made a ton of good content this year

And this is just one of many videos as with most of the people on this list this is just one of very many really

Good videos you guys should be checking out because this is good content. This is why I'm making this video

I want you guys to see what good kids on YouTube look like this is one perfect sample up coming in at number two of

The list items TV with content copped a mnemonic you posted February 6

It's hard to believe but the items content content mojo actually happened this year

We all know this wasn't Ian's biggest video feeder, but Ian's video exposing Tana mangu was one of his best

it seems like the entire month of February was just dedicated to hating on scanner mojo because I'll just put her in a

Body bag, and everyone else want to jump in on the hay Train

same

To be honest not much else needs to be said here bill no idubbbz I didn't makes great content

That's no surprise to anyone and really this video sparks a lot of conversations about activism racism and other similar topics which is

awesome plus

It made Tana look like an apple which is always is fun to watch

Coming in at number three on the list nerd City with worst dad on YouTube

How repulsive was the hidden content of Daddy of five she came out

420 blaze it take it from me the person who compiled this list nerd city is the most underrated creator on all of YouTube

Like all the parent cities content the daddy of five video, Vaishali going movie The Dude's an absolute genius

Who's not only one of the best writers and editors on the platform?

But also one of the most delightful personalities to watch on camera

What are you in the mood for today?

Jake beats up Alex

Ryan versus Jake and the beats of Cody mom beats up dad Jake crushes Cody looking at those thumbnails

And how cruel this is again it started to remind me of animal fight videos lion vs.

Bear bear versus leopard you know what I'm talking about and it took courage for nerds who didn't make this video

Here's one of the very first if not the first person to address the talia v topic and he nailed it

She made a super entertaining video got the facts right and ultimately let the world know that

Youtube is no place for all these big content creators that have somehow managed to slip through the cracks

Not the Jay Paul's other rice games of the world

But the people who actually put people's lives people's livelihoods in danger nerd city didn't pull any punches

And I think it's really important to remember that this was super touchy of a subject

He was one of the very first people to talk about it so for him to do that

Took some serious stones and the dude just had 100k subs so first of all I got to say nerd City congrats, man

You totally deserve it and number two go watch his videos subscribe

Do yourself a favor these add a binging nerd city is a day well spent?

Coming in at number four on the list colossal is crazy with

Exposed YouTube coming out April 30th clown is one of those people who drops a video you see it

And you realize holy SH

This thing is 30 minutes long

but approximately

three seconds in a video you realize this videos so entertaining they didn't watch from start to finish no matter what but what if

All these vloggers aren't actually human at all, but rather the result of some recent advancements

in cybernetics

Sounds videos are incredibly entertaining

insightful and hilarious

Which I think is?

Victoria

Exposed was clowns biggest video of the year and just that and it sells enough to put him on the list

But the icing on the cake with expose is the fact that this video sparked a serious

Conversation about the whole expose dilemma with YouTube and all these creators

Who are kind of just milking their audiences like nerd city clown makes really long videos

But also like nerd city clown makes incredibly bendable content

So go do this all the favor after you watch this video go watch clown go watch nerd City to

Amazing creator to deserve your time coming in to number 5 on the list Jake Paul

It's everyday, bro parenthesis song parentheses featuring team 10 parentheses official music video parentheses came out May 30

I know I know and probably be yourself these guys talking about but guys look. Yes. We gotta face it back

This wasn't the most viewed video of the year just besito couldn't bank that off the charts, okay?

This is you know most viewed video in the history of YouTube look

I could talk about the rise of Latin music in today's day and age I could because actually list a lot of music

Hey bad, bunny J. Balvin romeo santos police fluency daddy

Yankee guys. I can literally talk about that until you were born and it probably take one second

Which is why jake paul makes this list and not Luis FONSI

2017 is a year that Latin music changed the scope of the music industry, but no one gives a give Jake Paul

It's everyday bro broke the internet this every day bro with the Disney Channel slow pop

Milan YouTube in six months never dumb bus follow the song the video everything about it changed YouTube as we know it after dropping this

Video jake paul was instantaneously the most hated creator on the entire platform in the year were

pedophilia child abuse other crazy ran rampant on youtube and throughout the united states

But none of that matters because Jay Paul's like FEMA cop

You know he might hate him, but he's a lovable person in the sense that he's just an amazing villa and look

It's everyday, bro

Gave us the world of the Jake Paula stuff it works fan base on earth

It started the worst beef of the entire year, and it was the most disliked video of the entire year

But there were some good aspects of its everyday, bro

Number one get the England is my city meat and second of all more importantly I would argue is that?

The Jay Paul saga all the drama all this bullsh right it brought forth a lot of the really cool creators

Who are making commentary videos Elvis the aliens beyond lush bionic pig Bill capitalizing on Jake Paula drama and their channels group?

And rightfully so because a lot of them have been making videos forever

But some of them haven't and it doesn't matter because ultimately they make good content

Okay, you have more good content creators on YouTube because of the fact that we have to suffer through Jake Paul well

I take another Jake Paul if it means another Elvis the alien another really on watch another Bionic Pig

Yes, every single time. Give me a rice gum Oh Wolfie rats a supreme patty a wolf Vicky

Give me a cheap classic later. Every single day if it means they get to find another new creator. I enjoy watching. That's awesome

That's what makes YouTube YouTube so Allah know

Thank You Jake Paul because you changed YouTube I would argue for the better this year coming in at number 6

Internet common etiquette with Eric every drinks wine and gets a haircut the movie June

22nd as most readers on this list Eric is incredibly talented

Witty and created for as big as it is internet common etiquette is actually a pretty miss channel Aerith makes super funny concept

But not really seems to be in that corner of the internet and full disclosure

I think internet common etiquette is the funniest channel on YouTube so if you're not subscribed again

I'm really done trying to Blake promote content or brown-nose creators just

People are funny. Okay, you do have some really good creators heiresses one Eric put out some bang as this year that really

I'm kind of bummed that I had to leave off the list, but there are drinks want to get to haircut is a meme

That's been running for two years takes a lot of commitment to turn a meme into a two-year running deck

But Eric somehow managed to do it and do it in a great way

But I can't just start a Kickstarter for a haircut and wine I have to make it you know a tangible item

So let's just say I'm making a short film named Eric

Drinks wine and gets a haircut and people gave me some free apt money

It was awesome and of course to celebrate summer 2017 Eric did as only he would do

Jamie's head of giving myself a haircut in the shape of a pineapple to celebrate will will always be known as

Pineapple some it's number seven h3h3 productions

We won the lawsuit

June 23rd in an unprecedented win for content creators feel we know the story

Ethan ela beat Matt Haase and a lawsuit suck like

Matt Hoth's we slammed as

Dude

Yes

We won the court case

I never thought I would be making video

The victory was a huge deal for YouTube's favorite couple

But it might have been an even bigger win for YouTube creators as a whole today

Fair use remains fair use and we're not censored to the plane where we're not allowed to use other people's copyrighted work in small increments

Just because other people want to have that video copyrighted so those unfamiliar that might just sound like a huge jumble of words

That's fine

But basically in case you don't understand the point Ethan and Allah change YouTube and kind of see

Fair use in YouTube, which is a huge deal of course YouTube still faces a ton of problems up until this day

But Ethan the ELA have made it their duty to inform YouTube ourselves kind of what they should do and what what should be talked

about in the stratosphere of YouTube

Which is a big deal because that's a kind of boring job to have but it's a super important one and of course

Ethan eilon not only continued to turn out funny and thought-provoking content

But I've also started one of the most popular podcasts on YouTube to h3 podcast coming in at number 8 on the list items TV

content cop Jake Paul

October 3rd with only the exception of its everyday, bro

This was by far the biggest and most impactful video on YouTube in 2017 within 24 hours of its release

Items is content. Hop on rice gum bales of content coffee

I'm Jake Paul rocked it over 10 million views and as with other Creators

I've mentioned items as one of those people who can churn out a 30 minute video and keep every single second of the entire video

From start to finish completely entertaining and hilarious now. I'm finished as planned

It was just three minutes, so it wasn't that bad, but I got one question at you bro. Did it feel good though

Not to mention the rice cup and content cop had a more loaded cast and YouTube rewind itself boyinaband h3h3

JacksFilms internet common etiquette and even pewdiepie the whole sequence of Ian's video rice guns 30 responses and IANS couple other videos that he made

Wrapped in over a hundred twenty million views throughout that whole process

And that's not even taking into consideration the dozens of other videos made by the concert community

And as well as other creators who just want to talk about the situation like with its everyday, bro

this is one of those videos that Cape appears an opportunity to make a name for themselves in the aftermath of the whole issue and

kind of put things together for people in a way that other people haven't

Before I suppose every Content cop Disney was obviously funny and like really good and just well done in general

But more so it brought the community together in a way that only

Items videos can bring YouTube together coming in at number 9 on the list Bobby burns

Shane Dawson the conspiracy theorist came out November 22nd Bobby's a smaller

But quickly rising creator on the platform known best for his video called how to emotionally manipulate your YouTube audience up until very

Recently that was Bobby's breakout video of 2017 it was awesome

Bobby's a super good filmmaker and in that video he detailed how youtubers come off his really insincere when they kind of make these big

announcements

Hughes Anthony Padilla's Smosh exit video as an example in this case

But that wasn't even a breakout video compared to what Bobby put out later in this year where he criticized Shane Dawson for his conspiracy

Theory videos. I have a problem with people

Manipulating people and not being honest and making terrible terrible

terrible terrible

Terrible terrible terrible content surprisingly enough Shane actually reacted to Bobby's video and not only that he flew Bobby and his brother out

to LA to film a series of videos the impact of the

Collaboration and Bobby keep in mind was a guy who was at like about

300,000 subscribers when the video was made that video will more than double Bobby's subscriber count probably over the next week or so which is

Absolutely insane, but in the grand scheme of things the big deal

Here is the fact that a huge outer headed friendly youtuber like Shane Dawson wanted to collaborate with a small youtuber like Bobby burns

It's awesome to see the way that Shane recognized a small creator

Appreciated his content and found a way to uniquely not only collaborate, but promote his content. That's really cool

It just goes to show that the relationship between small youtubers and big to youtubers can be a good thing and also that

Small youtubers gonna be a huge impact on the platform, and yeah

I've been saying it with all these other creators because they're kind of mainstream by now

But you guys haven't seen Bobby's work yet. Go check it out really awesome filmmaker seems like a really genuine dude. He's he's funny

That's all we can ask for and finally number 10 on the list

I'm Alex

Philip defranco's

patreon scam came out December 10 if you couldn't tell by now this list wasn't created based on views instead I tried to put my

Bias aside the objective and evaluate the impact of the videos that have been made throughout the year, and I believe that these 10 videos

true to myself

These 10 videos have been the most impactful videos all year a comment exposed video on Jake Paul might get millions of views and subscribers

But the end of the day like that doesn't have an impact the guy is just literally making one point over and over and over

Again into a microphone Tsukioka votes in late 2017. I think it was this month

He tried to expose bola franca his mane and pretty much only point was the fact that Phil DeFranco

Hasn't publicly disclosed how much money is paid guys earning for him and his net worth, which what in crime

There's a terrible video with really little to no research and a ton of people back combos because they had a lot to gain from

Phil DeFranco

Falling and generally the commentary community will hop on any bandwagon

They expose people which is why I was so impressed that I'm Alex came out with this video in this video and Phil DeFranco

I'm Alex just stop the fear-mongering and let his fans and the world know

What was actually going on with Phil DeFranco because it wasn't a scam often mums and mums

Where is Phil DeFranco his new network?

Or is that money on his page from going to pocket and I got a reply which linked me to Phil Edie's tweet saying but

New DeFranco show is almost there so close

The new philip defranco show don't mean the PBS, which is every like Monday

Wednesday and Friday

You mean the YouTube channel right Kavis you do know that he doesn't mean he's creating an entire news show

he meant he was uploading a

Video on top of the success I was having this video his baby's been trending recently

Which is really encouraging for small creators on YouTube Alex's rise is huge for creators especially the commentary community because it goes to show that

Small creators can make it onto YouTube's training page and have success on YouTube granted. That's only if you're lucky enough to escape the

Clutches of the algorithm, but in this case doesn't really matter if you I'm Alex brink fader and again go check out his content

But the dude is an inspiration for small youtube creators

That's it for this year's list so if you or your favorite creator didn't make the cut

I'm just kidding around guys. I just saw a lot of really good creators making some awesome content this year

And I thought it would be really cool to recap and see what is kind of defined YouTube this year

And let me know what I missed I said, I can't include every creator every video

But if there's someone or something that you believe I missed out on let me know in the comments

I'll get back to you if you enjoy the video. Please subscribe guys. It really helps me in the channel

We're trying to get 50 million subscribers by the end yeah, we're pretty close

I need a little over 49 million subscribers more so really helps me out guys

Please subscribe and as always drop a like and you'll automatically be entered into a raffle to watch one of my videos

But just with me wearing a hat instead

actually guys

I just ran past my legal team if this video gets a million likes this isn't gonna be exclusive to one person okay

If this video gets a million likes the next video I make I'll be wearing a hat

and I'll put it on public for all of you and all of the world to see I know I know it's big deal the

You guys deserve in all seriousness guys you probably know

It's my upload schedule is change or rather cease to exist at this point and you got a big YouTube for that back in April

YouTube changed their monetization policy so now basically new creators can't get monetized until they have 10,000 views on their channel

YouTube says once get 10,000 views your channel gets reviewed within a week. That's not been the case with me

It's been over three weeks

and it's probably gonna be a month by the time that year ends because

Everyone's gonna be on a holiday vacation by now YouTube hasn't really been responsive. I tweeted them

They basically said to go yourself so again

I appreciate you guys watching the videos

But I just need to be honest with you guys and let you know that I'm doing stuff outside of YouTube now

And that's not to say that I'm not gonna be making me youtube videos anymore

I'm gonna try to make at least one a week

But my three times a week upload schedule cannot gonna be a thing anymore

And I think that's good news for both me and you guys I can spend more time on the videos than I'm making and make

Sure, they're really quality rather than trying to rush videos out just to meet a certain upload schedule

So I really appreciate you guys sticking around for that you guys are really amazing. It's all that said guys

Hope you have a great holiday season until next time have a great day. Yes some days feel unfazed like when I wanna friends with

Killing raise suicidal

Three more songs more beats to rap to me this week, I'm gone

For more infomation >> 10 Videos That Defined YouTube 2017 - Duration: 17:54.

-------------------------------------------

My Personal 10 Favourite Triathlon Taren Videos of 2017 - Duration: 9:56.

- Ten videos that were my favorite

over the course of the year.

I still find it really funny.

(voice over speakers)

What's up trainiacs?

Continuing to go down this trip, down memory lane,

I wanted to look back and in the video

that we put out yesterday talked about the

most popular videos that we've done here.

But in that, there's a lot of videos that I'm like,

eh, ya know? I know it did well.

I know a lot of people liked it.

I know there's a lot of views,

and a lot of people apparently

watched all the skipable adds.

Thank you very much because it helps us out a lot.

But, not in that list, which by the way,

I'll link to right up there,

are whole bunch of videos that are some of my

favorite videos that weren't featured

but I think, like

they just, they hold a special place in my heart.

So I wanted to give them a shout out.

So, here, today we're going to go through the ten videos

that were my favorite over the course of the year.

These were ones, typically, that I look back

and they make my smile.

I think about the process that it took to make those videos.

Maybe something fun happened on the day.

But, I think that they're worth

another mention because they're the ones

that I go back to and re -watch occasionally.

If you're an existing Trainiac,

thank you for such a great 2017.

If you're new here, and you go on a binge watching spree,

we 'd love you for that and please consider subscribing.

So in the tenth spot was a video that was about six weeks

in to the whole daily vlogging process that started

February 1st and it was a video

that we shot in down in Campeche

right before racing half-Ironman Campeche.

And I went down there with new pro-triathlete,

Nicole Walker, my friend.

We had a blast this day as we were just kinda

getting used to what was going on in Campeche.

We found an awesome hidden pool.

- Number two, we found this place! Uh?

- We went on a tour of our Airbnb and there's a whole lot of

junk cuts because apparently six weeks in I wasn't confident

enough to actually string together a cohesive

sentence that was well thought out.

I still have problems with the thinking.

But, ya know, we can actually say total sentences.

You know what?

I know Mel's probably jump cut that

out to make me look stupid.

Thanks Mel.

The next video that I think about a lot

that I had blast shooting.

We're were in the old office I was by myself,

and I was jut think "what kind of fun can I have today?"

After doing a group ride in the morning, I came in,

I did a little bit of arts and crafts time on an old

infinite white background set up circa Casey Nystad.

And then I just had some fun with the green-screen

and a little bit of editing techniques.

I thought that people were going to laugh and laugh

and the only person that was laughing was me.

- Going to have a dance party with my homies.

(dance party music)

I still find it really funny.

The next video that is one of my favorites is a video

I did as the first race coverage video that I ever did

And it was the first triathlon, here locally.

I wasn't racing in it.

Coach Pat was.

And I was like,

"You know what? Let's go

and do really nice, big, sexy video"

and I had such a fun time racing

around the course by myself.

Getting all the footage, driving the bike course

and sticking the camera out the window while Pat was biking.

And then editing it to music

and letting the music kinda tell a story.

Like oh, it was just so much fun.

- So we're here at transition two waiting for Pat.

- Very popular video as well.

And it just made things really fun.

It was very artsy, cinematic.

I liked it.

The next most favorite video of mine

really needs no explanation.

It's called "Goat Yoga for Triathletes."

In brackets, "Well, For Anyone, Really".

Yeah, we went and did goat yoga.

That's all.

It was everything it was cracked up to be.

There was little goats running around,

banging heads and then they came and headbutted me.

And then one...

Go get yourself some goats.

You won't regret it.

My next most favorite video is something

that is always going to to be something that I look

back on years from now as the video that we made

covering the day where we did the 37 kilometer marathon swim

over the course, took Jacques eight hours and 18 minutes.

Took me nine hours and eight minutes.

Coach Pat had to pull out from hypothermia.

And this video does a really good job and i'll say that,

very frankly, because I didn't have a lot to do with it.

No triathlon.

Kim did all the shooting and mel made a beautiful video

and it really reminds me of

how cool that day was.

So, thanks NTK and Mel.

Fifth most favorite video of mine is actually one that

I just shot in here a couple of days ago.

It was was the first workout that I did in here

and I had a ton of fun in here

because it was so motivating to, like,

move these lights around and the brand new studio.

See how all these fancy lights fit together, look good.

Doing a workout in my own gym that's

15 feet from my back door I love doing.

And in that there was also some motivational moments

I got in the habit of saying,

"You know what? I don't care how scared I am"

that I felt needed to be said in the triathlon community.

So I look back at it and somebody actually said

,in the couple days after it went live, said

"probably one of your best videos ever."

And there really wasn't anything fancy to it.

It was just a good meat and potatoes,

feel good kind of video.

I watch it now and I think happy thoughts.

Fourth most popular video just off the podium,

unfortunately, is the Nuun Electrolyte Challenge.

Since I started this YouTube channel,

I have wanted to eat a bunch of Nuun

and see what happens when you drink Pepsi.

Does it explode like Mentos?

Well go check out the video and find out.

Mel and I, we had a blast making a mess of the old office.

(laughing)

My third most favorite video of this year

was the recap that I did when I went away for a week

and we put the vlog on hold.

We had a bunch of videos banked up

so you still had videos every single day.

But I still went out there with coach Pat

where he stays every single summer and we rode and swam

and ran around Victoria Beach and murdered ourselves

for about seven days straight

and it was a blast being out there.

Everything just looked so beautiful that when I put together

the video recapping how that training week went,

I don't know, it just, it brings back all those memories

of how fun it was to just get pulverized by coach Pat.

Second most favorite video of mine,

just off of the top spot,

is the video is the video that Mel shot, edited, produced.

All I had to do was show up and race half-Ironman Austin.

She did a fantastic job of that.

And it really captured the pain I was going through

and how the day went

and it's a recap video,

it's fantastic

and it still gets me fired-up and makes me want to go back

to the very next race as quickly as I can.

And then it also brings back the memories of all the cool

Trainiacs that I met throughout the day there and everyone

that cheered me on and motivated me.

And, you know what?

It was a very nice week that I spent there getting to meet

so many people because right now

I'm in a garage by myself.

And going to races where I'm with people that are

going through the same journey with me was fantastic.

(voice over load speakers)

Now, in top spot, my very most favorite video of the year

is also the most popular video of the year to no surprise.

It is the recap video that we did

of the Ironman World Championships.

This 20 minute recap that

Mel,

NTK,

myself we all shot

and Mel just hunkered down for about 17 hours

after the race was over and created something that,

still to this day, it brings a tear to my eye.

And it's one thing that the video it beautiful.

She did a fantastic job on it.

And, like, turned something that is raw and we just went out

with a bunch of cameras and tried to get pretty shots

and she turned it into this beautiful story

of the day that was really epic with

Patrick Langa breaking the course record.

And Lionel Sanders and Cameron Morph

breaking the bike course record.

And Daniella Reef having a fantastic come-back story.

She captured all of that but at the same time

when I watch it, it reminds me of the time that I spent

in behind that finish line where everyone else,

all the other photographers were around

and they were out there with, you know,

their fancy cameras and they probably been to four

other big events that month.

But to me that was everything because four years ago,

going to Kona for the first time was just something

that we did off to the side by saving a little

bit of money and taking time off work.

Now, it is work and the thing that touched me the most

is that the only reason that I can do it is because

I have support of tens of thousands of people from all

around the world watch these videos regularly.

So, I owe a huge 'thank you'

to all of you for a great 2017.

It has probably been the best, funnest year of my life

and it make me so look forward to 2018

because it's just going to be more.

So, thank you, all.

Hope you had a great year.

Here's to 2018.

Let's go drop kick it.

What do ya say?

For more infomation >> My Personal 10 Favourite Triathlon Taren Videos of 2017 - Duration: 9:56.

-------------------------------------------

Channel Update: My First Year in Review & Happy New Year! - Duration: 2:53.

What's up everybody this is Master Ian Gamer.

Now that 2017 has come to a close, it marks almost exactly one year since I started making

Overwatch videos.

I'd done various kinds of videos before that, but this past year was the first time

I really buckled down to try and make a name for myself.

And boy, has it been amazing.

First and foremost, I cannot go without immediately giving all of you guys a tremendous thank

you for subscribing to my channel and supporting me along the way.

As much as I love simply making videos, it's been the positive feedback from all of you

that has really made this worth it.

Honestly, I'm not sure that I'd still be doing this if it wasn't for that.

My goal for 2017 was to end the year with 3,000 subscribers, and to my own amazement

I've managed to handsomely surpass that.

So regardless of whether you've been subscribed since last January or last night, thank you

again and I really hope you'll continue to help make my channel great through 2018

and beyond!

Speaking of which, I've already got a number of videos planned out for the next couple

of weeks, so be sure to look forward to those.

I also want to try experimenting with some other kinds of videos as well, so don't

be surprised if I upload something a bit different from normal.

For example, I might try dabbling a bit with games other than Overwatch, but don't worry,

Overwatch will still be the main thing I do.

I've been playing it constantly for over a year and a half at this point, so I don't

think I'm going to get sick of it anytime soon!

Also, as should be expected, I will constantly be trying to find ways to improve both the

quality and frequency of my videos.

In a lot of ways making videos is an art, so the more I practice the better I'll get.

Looking back at my videos from even just one month ago I can already see immense improvement,

so hopefully going forward my content will continue to just get better and better.

And that's really all I have to say then I guess.

I haven't done a dedicated channel update video in a while, and I thought it would be

fitting to do one now that both 2017 and my first year as a YouTuber have ended.

This experience has been so amazing, and I can't wait to see what the future holds.

I've just got my fingers crossed that YouTube itself will won't turn on me like it has

many others.

Anyways thank you all again so much, I appreciate every single one of you, and I look forward

to continue seeing all of you on my channel.

This is Master Ian Gamer signing off, and until next time have a great day and a happy

new year!

For more infomation >> Channel Update: My First Year in Review & Happy New Year! - Duration: 2:53.

-------------------------------------------

Serial jadid Sayeh Ban 32 - سریال ایرانی سریال سایه بان قسمت ۳۲ - Duration: 39:25.

For more infomation >> Serial jadid Sayeh Ban 32 - سریال ایرانی سریال سایه بان قسمت ۳۲ - Duration: 39:25.

-------------------------------------------

You on YouTube - Which video resolution? - Duration: 1:58.

You on Youtube

Your action.

Watch videos in a lower resolution

Reduce your data transfer.

Improve it for others.

Save a little of Earth resources.

This is a picture from the Human movie trailer

at highest resolution 1080p.

If you lower the resolution

then details are disappearing.

The size goes down to only 3%.

Each step is reducing the size by 50% in average.

Servers handle thousands of connections

but imagine now that 1 server

can stream this trailer to 1 user in HD.

You would need 35 servers

to stream it to 35 users.

If all users switch to 144p

then just 1 server is enough.

In the reality, the effect would be same,

just a number of users per server is much higher.

Evaluation.

The video and audio won't be so nice.

It might be hard to read small text.

On the other hand,

it is friendly to data limits.

The resolution is applied also to advertising

and on other websites using YouTube.

You might improve Internet performance

for people living around you.

You are usually sharing the line

with family members, flatmates

but also with your neighbours.

You might save a little of Earth resources.

If we request less from YouTube servers

then some of them might be removed.

As it lowers hardware and energy costs

then YouTube might give

part of this share to video makers.

Even 1 step down counts.

Try yourself which resolution suits your needs.

It takes just 10 seconds to change it

and YouTube remembers your choice.

If you like high resolutions

then consider watching fewer videos.

Thank you.

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét