Chủ Nhật, 31 tháng 12, 2017

Waching daily Dec 31 2017

This isn't just a new year, it's the beginning of an era.

For all its challenges, my 2017 was astounding.

I conquered fears.

I checked off bucket list items.

I stepped up and said yes to awesomeness.

And in doing so I found something I always suspected existed.

A world where we are stronger together.

And each time I heard #YouTubeIsOver, I smiled

because if you've seen what I've seen. What the creators know.

You'd know YouTube is just beginning.

We've created a community of Internet magic and now we

get to see it's soar.

This isn't just a new year, for me, it's the beginning of an era.

#AmarasGolden2018

Rockstars, let's do this!

And if you want to be part of this adventure go ahead and subscribe

to this channel, like up this video, and leave me a comment below letting me know

something you're excited about for 2018. Happy New Year, Rockstars and thanks for

everything... really!

Best Adventures from Amara In Seattle, Not In Seattle, but

always online.

Oh so many things are coming... hit subscribe you guys...

like for real.

Okay bye.

I love you guys. Whoo!

For more infomation >> A New Golden Era Begins 2018 | New Years Lifestyle Adventure | Amara In Seattle | CC - Duration: 1:25.

-------------------------------------------

FIRST VIDEO IN 2018! YOUTUBE TRENDS 2017! - Duration: 3:02.

For more infomation >> FIRST VIDEO IN 2018! YOUTUBE TRENDS 2017! - Duration: 3:02.

-------------------------------------------

best channel 2017 - Duration: 3:55.

best channel

For more infomation >> best channel 2017 - Duration: 3:55.

-------------------------------------------

Be Aggressive, Then Patient - Duration: 1:23.

- I think there's a balance between

being patient and being aggressive.

I really think that if people are just waiting

being too patient,

they're not gonna get the big opportunity

or the big client.

So what you have to do is be really aggressive

to get in there,

assuming you have the right product and service,

and then have patience to know you might not get

the whole pie right away.

You might get a opportunity to do a little tiny project.

And then you might be able to turn that little project

into a couple more projects, and so on until

you're doing the whole thing.

So I do think it's a balance

because if you're just patient and waiting the whole time

for something to happen, it might never happen.

So you gotta be aggressive and put yourself

in the right place to have that opportunity,

but then be patient it might take a little longer

than you'd like to for that opportunity

to play itself out.

And I think this is perfect example of that.

Where I was really aggressive,

we got in front of the right you know

prospects, we get the opportunity.

It's not 100% of what we want them to be doing,

but that's okay.

We just keep nudging them in the right direction

because the results of all these little projects we do

add up and the results are really good.

In the long run we win 100%.

For more infomation >> Be Aggressive, Then Patient - Duration: 1:23.

-------------------------------------------

°°°°° 🔥 The 8 Best Player from Drakensang / 2017 🔥 °°°°° Drakensang - Duration: 5:07.

I wish you all a happy new year

For more infomation >> °°°°° 🔥 The 8 Best Player from Drakensang / 2017 🔥 °°°°° Drakensang - Duration: 5:07.

-------------------------------------------

[SFM Splatoon] ROBOTS (Part 1) - Duration: 6:04.

For more infomation >> [SFM Splatoon] ROBOTS (Part 1) - Duration: 6:04.

-------------------------------------------

Usain Bolt Breaks 100m World Record in Beijing 2008 | The Olympics On The Record - Duration: 4:37.

Hey, Nelly. Nelly, look, who am I?

- Picasso. - Mm-mm.

- Statue of Liberty. - Mm-mm.

- The girl from The Hunger Games. - Mm-mm.

I know, John Travolta.

Mm-mm.

Usain Bolt is the biggest star in global athletics.

His success is unprecedented - the first sprinter to win

double 100m and 200m titles in consecutive Olympic Games.

His fame makes it hard to remember that he was

just another young hopeful dreaming of Olympic success.

Here he is at the 2004 Olympic Games in Athens.

He was just 17 years old.

He was highly considered as a 200m and 400m sprinter

but this first appearance at the Olympic Games

was a not-too-happy experience for the youngster.

Right from the gun

it looks like Matsuda of Japan is pulling up lame

and in lane two Unger from Germany is running very well.

They're going to come around the bend

with Jedrusinski of Poland in lane seven.

Nsiah on the inside trying to keep up with them.

Poor form and a leg injury saw Bolt eliminated

in the semifinals in a disappointing time.

So what happened to Bolt over the next four years?

What path led a promising teenager

to become a world-beating athlete?

Bolt, you see, was the wrong height

to dominate at 100 metres. Too tall at 6' 5".

By the time young Usain unravelled his massive frame,

coaches said the race would be over.

That explosive start, so essential to 100m success,

was surely beyond him.

Bolt, however, was not so sure.

He was formidable over 400m

but absolutely hated the hours of endurance training

required for the longer distance.

He wanted to give the 100m a go.

So he and his coaches made a deal.

Bolt would enter a minor athletics meet in Crete

in July 2007 to run 100m,

and if he could beat the time of 10.30,

he could drop the 400m and focus on the 100m and 200m.

But Bolt won the 100m in Crete in a time of 10.03.

If young Usain could threaten ten seconds

at his first attempt aged just 20,

without the required years of explosive sprint training,

then, well, the sky was the limit for this kid.

The 100m would be Bolt's focus

and the Beijing Olympics were fast approaching.

He started to put in some serious gym work

and filled out his huge frame

with hard graft and a special diet regime.

The results were extraordinary.

2008 in Jamaica -

Bolt went under ten seconds for the first time,

a giant leap which put him right up

with the best in the world.

Later that month in New York, Bolt raced against

the world record holder, Tyson Gay.

Bolt won in a sensational time of 9.72 seconds,

a new world record.

It was only Bolt's fifth competitive 100m race.

From nowhere, he'd become

the most exciting young sprinter in the world.

So how does he do it?

Essentially, Bolt compresses his lightning 200m technique

into the shorter distance.

He's still not the best starter,

rarely ahead after 30 metres.

Then once he's up and running, his huge size becomes an asset.

While a top sprinter will typically take

44 paces over 100m, Bolt just takes 41 paces.

That's approximately 17 metres extra distance per pace

over the course of the race.

And so back to 2008 and the Olympic Games in Beijing -

the final of the men's 100m.

Usain was ready to do his thing.

And they're off.

Big start by Richard Thompson in lane four from Trinidad

and here comes Usain Bolt.

Bolt is pulling away, Bolt's looking back -

you don't look back in 100m!

9.68 is a world record for Usain Bolt.

9.68 - a new world record.

The fastest man in the world.

That celebration on the line

told the world he could run faster.

And soon he would.

But it was the Olympic gold medal he really wanted.

I know.

Mo Farah.

For more infomation >> Usain Bolt Breaks 100m World Record in Beijing 2008 | The Olympics On The Record - Duration: 4:37.

-------------------------------------------

What happens in GOA stays in GOA (lol, not really) || YOGI BABA in GOA || Vlog - Duration: 15:15.

For more infomation >> What happens in GOA stays in GOA (lol, not really) || YOGI BABA in GOA || Vlog - Duration: 15:15.

-------------------------------------------

Grings - Máximo Divisor Comum - Cercando Terreno - ( MDC ) - ( Aula 11) - Duration: 14:22.

For more infomation >> Grings - Máximo Divisor Comum - Cercando Terreno - ( MDC ) - ( Aula 11) - Duration: 14:22.

-------------------------------------------

4 Warm Up Exercises I Use Before Playing Golf - Duration: 6:09.

Hello.

I'm Brian Fitzgerald The Golf Doctor.

And today I'm going to show you my 4 simple exercises I do before I hit my first ball.This

is something I do before every practice session and before every game of golf.

It's really simple.

It gets my back loosened up and my muscles ready to fire when I go and hit some balls.

If you are interested in this.

Stay tuned.

[MUSIC]

Ok.

So the first exercise that I do is a pelvis rock.

So I just put my hands up against the wall.

And I get into my golf posture.

And all I do is I rock my hips from side to side.

I don't want to slide backwards and forwards.

All I am doing is rocking from side to side.

I am doing it slowly.

And I am using my hands to stabilize everything.

And I do 10 each way.

And just progressively turning a little bit more and holding it.

So that gets my hips activated.

And we do need to use and activate our hips during the golf swing.

Now the second exercise I use a rubber band.

Now I just bought this from a variety store.

It was about $5.

You can also use a bicycle tube.

That's one I got puncture on last week.

And we do it something similar.

So we tie the bicycle tube up here.

If you want you can tie a knot in it.

So you could put a big knot in the top and put it in the through the top of the door.

Put the knot on the other side of the door and close the door.

It actually does the same thing.

A very good cheap training aid.

It has also come up with a use for a tyre ah or a tube that I would normally throw away.

So they are always handy to have.

So I have put this into the frame and it's up high.

So what I do here is I get my golf grip.

And I just start pulling my hands down.

Ans as I am pulling my hands down wards.

My left hip is engaging a little bit.

I am not doing it hard or fast.

It's just a slow move.

But when I am doing it I am using my left shoulder as resistance.

So I am not turning my left shoulder.

I am keeping my left shoulder stable.

And I am pulling down and engaging my left hip.

So I would then hold that for about 5 seconds.

And then I would do it again.

So Iam just resisting with my left shoulder, pulling down and holding it.

And I do it again.

So I would do 10 on that side.

And then I would follow it up by doing the same thing on the other side of my body.

So I would grip it like I would a left handed grip.

So the left hand up on top.

So there I pull down stabilizing my right shoulder.

And my right hip is activating.

Same thing just hold it for about 5 seconds and I would repeat that 10 times.

So as soon as I feel my shoulder turning.

I know I am doing it incorrectly.

So I am doing it smoothly hands pulling down and my right hip is turning left while holding

my right shoulder there.

So the 3rd one I use.

I would get my bicycle tube.

I put it underneath my right foot.

I shorten that And from there I'm turning.

So it's a very similar exercise to the lst one.

I am turning but I am just trying to pull out that way.

My hips engage.

And that really gets my hips tuning.

I am using my shoulder as resistance.

Very similar to the last one.

And I would do that 10 times.

And then I would swap feet.

The I would go on to my left foot.

And I would practice that.

So trying to keep my right hip there.

And I am not trying to turn too much with my shoulders.

It jus activates my hips quite nicely.

So as I said I would do that 20 times.

And the last exercise that I do is I find a seat.

And I do this in the middle of a game of golf too.

Sometimes later in the round I feel my back tightening up.

So I just sit down and I grab the side of the seat with both hands and I just gently

try and pull my hips around and turn, get my shoulders turning.

It's especially the shoulders.

And then I hold it.

I can feel that straining on my back just ever so slightly.

And then I do it the other side.

So I gently pull and then hold it for about 5 seconds.

And then I do it again.

So I am trying not to do that sort of movement as I go.

I am trying to hold with my feet stable.

And I am gently pulling my shoulder around.

Holding it for 5 seconds.

And then I do it again on the other side.

So I do that 10 times.

So by the time I have done those exercises I feel nice and loose and warmed up.

So now I am ready to hit my first shot.

It gives me a nice feel.

I feel loose and ready to go.

Thank you for letting me help you with your golf.

I'm Brian Fitzgerald The Golf Doctor.

And if you like my videos you can subscribe to my YouTube channel by clicking the round

avatar down on the bottom there.

You can get further information on my FaceBook page or my Twitter feed.

Or you can sign up to my electronic newsletter at thegolfdoctor.com.au

For more infomation >> 4 Warm Up Exercises I Use Before Playing Golf - Duration: 6:09.

-------------------------------------------

Glitter Balloon Coloring Pages for Kids | How to Draw Balloons for Kids | Painting for Children - Duration: 10:39.

[Music]

[Music]

[Music]

[Music]

[Music]

[Music]

[Music]

[Music]

[Music]

[Music]

[Music]

Magic

Coloring Pages

For more infomation >> Glitter Balloon Coloring Pages for Kids | How to Draw Balloons for Kids | Painting for Children - Duration: 10:39.

-------------------------------------------

Trailer - Rellik - BBC First - Duration: 0:31.

Two months we've been on this case

and nothing to link any of the bodies

Do you think I was attacked because I was getting near the truth?

It's time

If we could go back far enough

If we could understand the motive

Why anyone would kill all those people the way he did

Maybe we wouldn't have spent so much time chasing our own tails

For more infomation >> Trailer - Rellik - BBC First - Duration: 0:31.

-------------------------------------------

ਅੱਖਾਂ ਬੰਦ ਕਰ ਕੇ ਪੂਰਾ ਸ਼ਬਦ ਸੁਣੋ | Gurbani shabad 2018 | Shabad Kirtan | HD - Duration: 8:20.

ਸੂਹੀ ਮਹਲਾ ੫ ॥ Soohee, Fifth Mehl: ਤਿਸੁ ਬਿਨੁ ਦੂਜਾ ਅਵਰੁ ਨ ਕੋਈ ॥ Without Him, there is no other at all. ਆਪੇ ਥੰਮੈ ਸਚਾ ਸੋਈ ॥੧॥ The True Lord Himself is our anchor. ||1|| ਹਰਿ ਹਰਿ ਨਾਮੁ ਮੇਰਾ ਆਧਾਰੁ ॥ The Name of the Lord, Har, Har, is our only support. ਕਰਣ ਕਾਰਣ ਸਮਰਥੁ ਅਪਾਰੁ ॥੧॥ ਰਹਾਉ ॥ The Creator, the Cause of causes, is All-powerful and Infinite. ||1||Pause|| ਸਭ ਰੋਗ ਮਿਟਾਵੇ ਨਵਾ ਨਿਰੋਆ ॥ He has eradicated all illness, and healed me. ਨਾਨਕ ਰਖਾ ਆਪੇ ਹੋਆ ॥੨॥੩੩॥੩੯॥ O Nanak, He Himself has become my Savior. ||2||33||39|

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét