Thứ Năm, 1 tháng 3, 2018

Waching daily Mar 1 2018

Hi, dear crocheters!

How are you? My name is Fernando

welcome back to GanchiGurumi.

As you've seen in thumbnail,

today you're learning how to crochet a pretty doll.

And here she is:

Marina!

This doll is articulated but

not in the way I usually do,

but in a more traditional way

since only limbs are movable

with circle movements.

You can see different versions,

but you can make her as you want.

Don't miss the end of the video

because I'm telling you something

really interesting.

Let's begin!

If you also wish a personalized MyGurumi,

go to my Etsy shop and order yours!

Ok,

this was all.

You can see she's so simple.

There a bit difficult parts

but if you have any question,

ask me and I'll try to help you!

And now, as I told you in the beginning:

besides this tutorial, you can find a written pattern

in the blog of DMC (Spanish).

Go ahead if interested!

More things:

This CAL organized by DMC and myself

is an Instagram giveaway with a special price.

Just need to crochet her and upload a pic

with the hashtag #ganchigurumiCALMarina

(Spanish address required).

I hope you enjoy making Marina,

this pretty doll.

As always, I'd thank you if you Like this video

and share it in your social media.

Don't forget to follow me in mine

to see all my pics and projects.

Subscribe to my channel and set notifications on

in the little bell below.

Thanks for watching and

see you in the next vid!

Bye!

For more infomation >> How to crochet your own crochet doll - Marina + GIVEAWAY! 🎉 - Duration: 32:22.

-------------------------------------------

【Kman夾娃娃】用嘴巴也能夾到公仔!?【海賊王】娜美#260 - Duration: 4:06.

For more infomation >> 【Kman夾娃娃】用嘴巴也能夾到公仔!?【海賊王】娜美#260 - Duration: 4:06.

-------------------------------------------

Truck & Excavator Toys Working | Toy review excavator, fire truck, garabage truck | Toy videos - Duration: 5:22.

Truck & Excavator Toys Working | Toy review excavator, fire truck, garabage truck | Toy videos

For more infomation >> Truck & Excavator Toys Working | Toy review excavator, fire truck, garabage truck | Toy videos - Duration: 5:22.

-------------------------------------------

2018년 설날 맞이 특별 출석부 S급 보급함 두 번 까기 - 스페셜솔져 [미네르] - Duration: 2:42.

For more infomation >> 2018년 설날 맞이 특별 출석부 S급 보급함 두 번 까기 - 스페셜솔져 [미네르] - Duration: 2:42.

-------------------------------------------

Osiris Montenegro - Choosing Consciously Your Future and Having No Thing to Fear - Duration: 22:40.

For more infomation >> Osiris Montenegro - Choosing Consciously Your Future and Having No Thing to Fear - Duration: 22:40.

-------------------------------------------

집에서 직접 담근 간장새우장 먹방입니다 - Duration: 9:40.

For more infomation >> 집에서 직접 담근 간장새우장 먹방입니다 - Duration: 9:40.

-------------------------------------------

시어머니에게 몰래카메라 하는 간큰 토깽!! 용돈으로 천원짜리 10장을 드렸을때 시어머니 반응은?(꿀잼 몰카)ㅣ토깽이네상상놀이터RabbitPlay - Duration: 6:55.

For more infomation >> 시어머니에게 몰래카메라 하는 간큰 토깽!! 용돈으로 천원짜리 10장을 드렸을때 시어머니 반응은?(꿀잼 몰카)ㅣ토깽이네상상놀이터RabbitPlay - Duration: 6:55.

-------------------------------------------

Одесский юмор! Смешные анекдоты про евреев! (01.03.2018) - Duration: 0:39.

For more infomation >> Одесский юмор! Смешные анекдоты про евреев! (01.03.2018) - Duration: 0:39.

-------------------------------------------

КОП ЗА ГРАНИЦЕЙ. Путешествие с металлоискателем. За границу с металлоискателем. Ответы на вопросы - Duration: 23:44.

For more infomation >> КОП ЗА ГРАНИЦЕЙ. Путешествие с металлоискателем. За границу с металлоискателем. Ответы на вопросы - Duration: 23:44.

-------------------------------------------

Wattpad and Bulgarian community? - Duration: 6:38.

Hi guys!

Today i will talk about Wattpad

What is it?

Functions

Wattpad community in Bulgaria

It is for the writers in wattpad

and those who want to write but are not aware where

It will not be interesting to everyone

but i hope you like it!

Go

Wattpad is a community for readers and writers where one can discover new stories

in over 20 genres

It aims at removing the traditional barriers between readers and writers by building social communities around stories.

Wattpad provides the writers with an opportunity to write, promote and help their work reach across a wide and varied audience of more than a million users.

Although available in over 50 but 70% of its content is written in English.

To help these stories reach a larger part of the community, a number of Wattpad users are volunteering their time to translate stories.

Wattpad originated in 2006, as the result of a collaboration between Allen Lau and Ivan Yuen

In February 2007, Wattpad announced the addition of over 17,000 e-books.

2009 Wattpad press release, the mobile application had been downloaded over 5 million times.

Wattpad has more than 45 million users

As of 2018 Wattpad there are more than 400 million story uploads on Wattpad.

I'll show you some of the features

the platform is not complicated, but it has its subtleties

Works/ Books

Reading list

Followers

You have "About"", you can add your hobbies, favorite things and everything you decide for you

in your library you add your favorite books as I have over 5 and do not ask me how to fix

you have 3 drop-down menus

you can search for stories by genres

"Create" where you write your books

And community, we'll talk to him later

To the right is your account, you have messages, notifications, news and generally like all social networks, there is nothing complicated

Wattpad Staff are amazing people and with huge professionals

We can only thank them for supporting this huge platform for both readers and writers.

Thank you!

Wattpad has 4 types of verified profiles from won structure

Veiried profile

It is for the whole structure, such as the branches of the Wattpad, Ambassadors profile, the awards and etc.

Wattpad Star

These are users who have published their wattpad and paper versions

Wattpad Staff

They are all employees, the people I showed you earlier, if you have questions, you can always write them to them

and Wattpad Ambassadors

These are people who help both the Wattpad and the community in it for the beneficial development of both sides

I'm Ambassador too

That is why I wanted to emphasize that in Bulgaria we have only three

Alex, me and one girl, but i dont know her

If you have any questions, you need help, whatever you are, you can write to us

Now goes a little in Wattpad Bulgarian community

There are about four groups on facebook, some of which I manage, others not

Which are more popular

and we are around 1800, which is an achievement for Bulgaria

I will put the links below in the description

Separately, with the help of Nicol Stefanova and Alex, created a channel in a "SLACК"

Platform with which we aim to unite all of the scattered groups into one.

I'm waiting for you all inside, it's nice to know each other.

NEXT: WATTPAD APPS

Wattpad After Dark

The app focuses specifically on the romance genre and is intended for adult readers.

TAP

Tap offers stories in the form of text messages as if reading a private conversation on someone else's phone.

It is really super interesting and will put a link to both applications

Apart from all bumps, how many people ringing me and wrote, I was able to record the video.

I hope u like it

I hope to help you get to know the wattpad

I put in the description: SLACK and WATTPAD AMBASSADORS, Alex's profile and my own.

Ugh...The Camera is curve

See ya!

the camera is still a curve

For more infomation >> Wattpad and Bulgarian community? - Duration: 6:38.

-------------------------------------------

What Are Earthquakes? - Duration: 6:30.

For more infomation >> What Are Earthquakes? - Duration: 6:30.

-------------------------------------------

Нужно ли жить с бедным мужем - Duration: 8:44.

For more infomation >> Нужно ли жить с бедным мужем - Duration: 8:44.

-------------------------------------------

Jubiläumsfeier im Volksparkstadion - Sparda-Bank Hamburg eG verleiht Fairness-Preis zum 20. Mal - Duration: 3:21.

For more infomation >> Jubiläumsfeier im Volksparkstadion - Sparda-Bank Hamburg eG verleiht Fairness-Preis zum 20. Mal - Duration: 3:21.

-------------------------------------------

Shin Chan - Is Mom Gonna Die? - English subs (Japanese version) - Duration: 7:19.

Is Mom Gonna Die?

<i>Welcome home!</i>

Welcome home, Mom!

Welcome home...

Aren't you gonna tell me to say, "I'm home"?

I know, let's not forget...

You're acting like a tired old hag...

I know! You're going through womenopause!

That's <i>menopause</i>! I'm not that old.

I need to rest.

Be a good boy and play. There's pudding in the fridge.

It's time!

<i>"Homemaker Theater"</i>

<i>"Anything For You!"</i>

Can't miss watching this after school.

Gejiko!

Dengurizaemon!

Gejiko!

Dengurizaemon!

Gejiko!

Dengurizaemon!

We can be together at last!

I'm so happy!

Gejiko!

I-Is that blood?!

I haven't told you yet...

But, I only have three more months to live!

That can't be!

I got an infection from a fish bone I swallowed...

Why didn't you swallow rice to dislodge the bone?!

Gejiko!

Dengurizaemon!

I'll do anything for you!

Don't make me cry.

Gotta watch tomorrow's episode.

I feel much better. I think I'll have some tomato juice.

I'm thirsty now. I think I'll have some juice.

I'll do anything for you!

What're you yelling about?!

But, I only have three more months to live!

<i>Mom only has three more months to live!</i>

Why are you standing there?

Why are you staring at me?

I know. You haven't been taking care of Shiro, right?

Feed Shiro right now!

Yes...

Is there anything else you'd like me to do?

I'll do anything! Mom!

I don't feel good. I think I'll rest a little more.

I guess Mom is...

...sick!

Shiro, did you know Mom's gonna die in three months?

So...!

So, let's not be selfish anymore and do as she says.

Shin-chan, I'm going to the hospital.

The hospital...?

It's nothing serious.

See? Mom <i>is</i> sick!

If Mom were to die...

Okay, Shin-chan, pick which one you'd like as a mom!

Gee, I don't know...

Which one...?

What am I thinking? I could never end up with a babe.

Ain't that the truth?

Anyway, let's eat! Dad made chanko-pilaf-ojiya for you!

Dad's cooking is yucky...

I prefer Mom's cooking...

You're kidding...

No, so I have to spend more time at home...

And, I won't be able to play with you anymore...

We'll help you!

Thank you, Nene...

We'll come play with you!

Thank you, Masao...

We'll help iron your clothes...

Thank you, Bo...

I'll do whatever I can.

Thank you, Kazama.

Even though I know you don't mean it...

Of course I mean it!

Kazama!

Sorry for getting mad at you.

That's okay, Kazama...

Thanks, everyone. I hope you don't mind if I rely on you...

Nene, would you mind massaging my shoulders every day?

Masao, can you take of Shiro for me?

Bo, can I have your Action Mask cards?

Kazama, you can be my slave.

And I need to ask you to bring me a different snack every day.

Can I ask you to do more?

I'm home!

Mom!

Sorry I'm so late.

Mom... Mom...

What's wrong? I apologized.

Don't die, Mom!

Shin-chan...

I promise to be a good boy... I'll help clean up...

Come here...

You're getting to be so heavy...!

Don't die, Mom...

Silly, I'm not going to die.

<i>I'm home...</i>

Welcome home! You're early!

What're you doing...?

Having a special moment with my son.

I just went to the doctor.

The doctor?

I'm pregnant.

Really?

Isn't that great, Shin-chan? You're gonna be a brother!

A brother?

That's right!

A brother? Me?

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét