Thứ Năm, 29 tháng 3, 2018

Waching daily Mar 29 2018

Finally tonight, some good news.

A former top aid to New York governor Andrew Cuomo is found guilty by a federal jury for

taking bribes from big corporations.

Joe Percoco was found to be a very influential figure within New York's most powerful political

dynasty.

He was tapped by Andrew Cuomo to manage his gubernatorial campaigns and was considered

to be a third son by the governor's father.

He now faces decades behind bars for collecting more than $300,000 in bribes from political

donors.

Most of that money came from an energy company called Competitive Power Ventures.

They pulled this off by paying his wife $270,000 over the course of three years for what mattered

to no more than three hours work per month.

Prosecutors flagged a $35,000 check made out to his wife from a real estate company called

COR Development.

They said the company's objective was to win Joseph's support for various projects throughout

the state.

It was a pay for play kind of arrangement.

The president of that company was also convicted and is going to join Joseph in prison, possibly

for 50 years.

Further investigations are underway to uncover the full extent of corporate bribery in New

York politics, but no one should be fooled.

It's not just bribery, but the overwhelming power corporate money has in politics that's

the problem.

Politicians get millions of dollars from high rolling industries every year for their campaigns.

In return, they vote for laws that favor them while leaving the public just out on their

own in the dust to fend for themselves.

Percoco's conviction is a good thing, but the truth is we're still a long way from cleaning

out corporate corruption from within our system of politics.

For more infomation >> Governor Cuomo's Top Aide Goes To Prison - Duration: 1:49.

-------------------------------------------

AYDORITOLICKER | ROBLOX THE FLOOR IS LAVA - Duration: 12:04.

but I can't get those

okay I'm gonna put this bag of Doritos away Hey buddies its ya girl AyChristene and

today I am playing for Slava by legend of pyro and I'm Insano pick up the phone

is going to be left I'm excited wait this one's gonna be long because

wait there's not a lot wrong here this is a little hot dog - no what - I guess

so it's over oh that's so cute and the only thing that sucks is knowing what is

going to it's going to fall down oh crap oh my goodness

Oh okay apparently those are the things you gotta be on that was not fast like

there was no preparation or like hey this is what you want to do know like

warning sound or anything okay I wish that it let me be on one of these

corners what's a lot we're gonna come cuz I don't see the lava nowhere Creek

there's like no morning like a looking for was that a voice but that's not fair

that like there's no normally that you have a couple seconds to get into a

position and then the lava comes and this one the lava just comes right away

I do not like that not to talk okay so I'll stand up for one of these things

and hope not to die

it's like normally you're supposed to have the map chosen and then it'll say

the law was gonna come but now it just says a lot was gonna come in a few

seconds and it gives you the map and you you know the law becomes at any any

second all right you go sister fiver this law was kind of pretty although in

real life it's magnificent to look at you should never be this close cuz this

close out of time my skin would boil just like Arnold

Schwarzenegger and it was a movie they made a remake of it

I remember awesome and awesome because I saw Martin the floor is gonna become

lava and there are nothing there's nothing down here I guess you just stay

down here right when the next map comes up I'm game an arch park okay oh wait

crap I shoulda stayed on that arch for art whatever this is not I don't think

this is gonna be an oil I think these are gonna break I knew it

everybody died no one survived but what is this what is this drive stuck down oh

oh oh I got ten points but what's the stuff dude what is this stuff to you

dance potion ninja jump hoverboard skateboard blah blah see aid Oh like

Gatorade I like that that's cute blocks yay Doritos

yeah well I don't have enough let's readers where's that yeah and then MNT

you know dwe that's what that is Mountain Dew burger and Block C dr.

pepper it was like I was reading it like it was a backwards TV show this building

is a trap but it's the highest place I can find so far

this building is going to fall yeah oh yes damn I'm up stay right here mm-hmm

please don't fall please up up oh oh it's moving it's moving it's moving it's

moving come on come on come on come on it looks kind of like fabric being moved

under the needle of a sewing machine like the fabric is going like this

making a lot of a dress my side not my side come on come on come on it's almost

done so I'm Scott yeah I made it at the Bobby I had 20 points I only have I

almost have enough to get the loom not to get them in but I almost have

enough to get whatchamacallit I think I'm a stamp bearing treat house

oh my gosh okay he's so going hi was the thing to

do because apparently the lava was high enough to get exactly where I was

wait a minute how those they survived love of Mesquite well kind of feel like

it's a lie oh wait let escape while the lavas coming yeah what was going on I

was on the thing that to climb up and it wouldn't let me know I was coming

and these pieces of board are going to drop down look I'm looking up and

everything and it's not working I don't know if like robots really has an issue

with people use controllers but it is not being friendly to me and I'm telling

you right now it's a lava going up on a Tuesday it's a boy who's on a Tuesday

but I'm posting this on like up might be Thursday

Oh Bridge is the love is going up that scared me but I like that one I like

that one the like the integrity of the building

was good I feel like these the ones on this level I kind of feel the the

building structures are kind of uninspiring not to be insulting or

anything but in the case with other ones you you had like a lot to look forward

to or at least a little bit more it was like fine and all that yeah I'm just

gonna use your head doesn't love a comes everyone including me all right

I'm ruthless get it Shh cuz I'm on the roof thank you I get my point your

sacrifice will not go in vain oh that's good yeah they're like

probably oh my head that's like half alive shake murdered ice for her Fredo

hey it's for some Doritos I'll murder a lot of room lots of people are some

trade-offs in game you know in game not in real life in the comments I see you

guys you guys get a little bit dirty no need to make a third it's just in the

game uh no yeah I don't think this is high enough

and yeah I don't think it is it's definitely not that's definitely not

burning my hair up and separate address my right foot I can't get those over 800

okay I'm gonna put this bag of Doritos away clearly there okay okay okay okay

all right let's go let's go just at least to level

tres level this job in it thing oh yes yes uh what are you trying to do to me

oh this I saw it sabotage several Tula oh girl you can't just be

dropping people from roof and a love of napkin because then I feel like I'm

gonna drop a little AMA whom I'm so happy office right wait what happened

where did I drop of oh the map is gonna start yeah I think these rooftops a good

grab I'm all up in there is really the best

when I say no no companies oh the people on the tree things survived okay note to

self go choose a tree out of the wasteland let's do it this way sign

looks like yeah going up okay come on up alright and I'm

gonna stand on the edge the edge that's where I'm gonna stand up covering this

building it's really starting okay

oh my gosh that's that was so confusing for me oh my gosh it's coming it's

coming it's coming oh my get on the edge cracked off the

edge not the edge not the middle

this is why we can't share with people this is more fuckin let me see what's

gonna flow right that's the one I was on okay this one oh you went down come on

come on go away lava go away yeah I'm gonna go over here oh yeah I made it a

mine oh oh wait crap people amazed survived yes success it was so times

dependent there's other ones over there that are

empty please go over there mr. bundage can take it owner no no this is why you

don't share you see that beautiful face that's gone now that's completely gone

but I'm gonna keep my hair this was the floor is lava by pirate legend of pyro

if there's a rebuff level that you would like to suggest please let me know down

below in the comment section if you like this video like button don't forget to

click that notification bow because YouTube is glitching and only showing

videos to people who are notified if at first you know this is what you think

going anyways don't worry just follow me on Twitter and Instagram I love you

guys's alleys and tech gurus journals

For more infomation >> AYDORITOLICKER | ROBLOX THE FLOOR IS LAVA - Duration: 12:04.

-------------------------------------------

Funny Fails 2018 Try Not To Laugh Watching Funny Fails Compilation 2018 | FAF - Duration: 10:21.

Please Like, Share and Subcribe

For more infomation >> Funny Fails 2018 Try Not To Laugh Watching Funny Fails Compilation 2018 | FAF - Duration: 10:21.

-------------------------------------------

Miss Sims World TS4 - Oppening Show + Top 16 - Duration: 17:31.

Ladies and gentlemen, please all be welcome to Miss Sim World.

Today is the big day, the day of our great debut and as you could observe our contest is very beautiful, right?

I am practically loving Seoul, I loved this stage and of course I loved the BTS

I danced a lot with them backstage that you imagine. Thank you, boys it was a beautiful presentation.

Speaking of Miss Sim World, from the 13th you are accompanying our beautiful Misses participating in the contest

here were several stages, several events and all this was evaluated by our beloved, loved and secret jurors. Then it is time to introduce you.

Roberto Simmons - Director of Miss Sim World at The Sims 2

Fer Gonzalez - Director of Miss Sim universe and Miss Sim intercontinental in The Sims 2

Nina Von Verdelli - Stylist and Director of Miss Sim Cuba on The Sims 2

Caleb Avlis - Director of Miss Sim universe on The Sims 4

Kimberly Sulliwan - Miss Sim universe 2018

Pietro Maia - Stylist

Arsi Sims - Stylist and Director of Miss Sim Romania on The Sims 2

Then there are our judges who have evaluated and still evaluate our beautiful Miss Sim World candidates.

There were several important steps, where all, I told you all went very well.

You have represented your countries, your cultures, your personalities very well,

you have shown to the whole world that you really are and what you can do.

Know that today everyone knows a little of the history of each one of you.

55 women, white, black, brown, indigenous, albino, oriental, all peoples have been very well represented by you. So, congratulations.

But it's time to reduce the girls group. It's time to make the first cut and announce the 16 semifinalists.

Starting by calling here the winners of the popular vote. Yes that's right, there was a tie in the popular vote. Welcome to the top 16.

Miss South Africa

And Miss Holland

Continuing our top 16, it's time to call her who has a place in the top 16.

Miss Norway

The next one that will be part of the top 16 is

Miss Ukraine

The 5 to join those beautiful women already classified is you.

Miss Luxembourg

Welcome to the top 16

Miss Colombia

Congratulations, you can go one step further by joining the missions already classified

Miss Austria

This place is yours, you can take it one step further.

Miss Panama.

The owner of the 9th place is you.

Miss Saudi Arabia

Closing the 10 vacancy, you can come and join your companions

Miss Finland.

45 women and only 6 vacancies. Take a step forward and you can join the group of semifinalists.

Miss Russia.

Welcome to the top 16

Miss Italy

This spot is yours, you can join the team of semifinalists

Miss Puerto Rico

Congratulations, then, it was worth all your work. Welcome to the top 16

Miss Romania.

The owner of the fourteenth wave, it's you, you can take a step forward

Miss Japan.

40 women and only one vacancy. Who will be the owner of this last and so dreamed of waves?

You can breathe easy, you can relax, you can come to take a step forward. Welcome to the top 16.

Miss Switzerland.

Congratulations to all 55 competitors, you did an incredible job.

And congratulations to you beautiful semi-finalists, now it's time to shine because the show really began.

Good for today, but in the next video we will have these beautiful 16 women, parading in bathing suits,

the so famous bathing suits, the fireproof and that will classify 10 of these beautiful 16 women.

Have a good night and see you next time

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét