Thứ Bảy, 28 tháng 4, 2018

Waching daily Apr 28 2018

The Indigo To Crystal Transitional Crisis

by Celia Fenn

Below are a list of the symptoms experienced in the process of crisis or breakthrough:

* Sudden extreme sensitivity to people and environments.

A person who has previously been sociable and active suddenly finds they can�t bear

to be in shopping malls or in crowded environments such as restaurants.

* An increase in psychic ability and awareness.

This most often manifests in the ability to almost �hear� the inner thoughts and feelings

of others.

This can be disconcerting if the person imagines that everyone else can also read their thoughts

and feelings.

Also an extreme sensitivity to negative energy in certain environments or people, including

the inability to tolerate certain people who had previously been close.

* This increased sensitivity can lead to panic attacks or anxiety attacks.

These can occur at any time, even when the person wakes up at night.

Often there is no valid reason for the attack, although the person will often seek to find

a reason.

* The person might also find themselves �zoning out� for long periods of time, just wanting

to sit and do nothing.

This can be irritating to someone who has previously been very energetic and active.

This is just the consciousness adjusting to spending more time in the higher dimensions

and less time in the 3rd and 4th dimensions.

Related to this is the need to rest and sleep for far longer than previously, and a general

slowing down.

* Obssessive anxieties about humans being destroyed (by pollution, lack of resources,

aliens, technology etc).

This is because multi-dimensional consciousness can access all levels of the group mind, including

that part which holds the fears and anxieties about the survival of the species.

Since the person is often concerned about their own survival, they tend to resonate

with this part of the group mind or morphogenetic field.

* An obssessive need to understand what is happening, leading to the mind becoming overactive

and the person fearing they are losing it or suffering from �burn-out�.

Also a fear of going mad and being unable to cope with everyday life in the future.

Again, psychologists and doctors seem able to offer very little help.

* Depression for no reason, or related to the crisis state.

This is often just the consciousness clearing out old layers of energy that need to be released.

It is not necessary to �process� or relive the experience, just allow the body to release

the energy.

Have patience with the process and know that it will pass.

* Disrupted sleep patterns, often waking up to 3 times a night, or just at about 3am.

Again this is just the consciousness adapting to new cycles of activity.

Higher consciousness is often more active at night since the lower dimensions are quiet

at this time.

* Feeling strange electrical energy waves through the body.

The Crystal body is incredibly sensitive, and feels solar and lunar waves, cosmic waves,

and energies from the galactic centre.

Often these energies are assisting in the process of �rewiring� the body to carry

higher energies.

Speaking from experience, I know how uncomfortable this can be.

But the body eventually acclimates to dealing with these energy waves.

You will probably find them to be more intense around Full Moon.

The best way I have found of dealing with this phenomenon is to go outside and stand

barefoot on the ground and imagine the energy running through your body and into the earth.

* A whole range of physical sensations and experiences, usually related to detoxification.

The Crystal body holds no toxins, but allows everything to pass through it.

In fact the eventual trick to being Crystal is just to allow everything to pass through

and hold onto nothing.

The ultimate state of detachment.

But at this stage the body needs to release years of �toxic� waste, whether physical,

emotional or mental The release is always through the physical body, which presents

symptoms such as intense fatigue, muscle and joint pains especially in the hips and knees,

headaches, especially at the base of the skull, and neck and shoulder pains.

* Dizziness and �spaciness�.

This is because you are in �higher� states of consciousness.

You need to get used to being at these levels and staying grounded at the same time.

These sensations tend to increase with solar flares and full moons as well.

* Increased appetite and putting on weight.

This is because the body needs huge amounts of energy to power this process.

* The ability to see beyond the veils.

That is, to become aware of spirits, devas,E.Ts and angels as a reality and to communicate

with these.

This can be very frightening if the person is not accustomed to this kind of other dimensional

awareness.

For more infomation >> The Indigo To Crystal Transitional Crisis - Duration: 5:34.

-------------------------------------------

THE SONG MUST GO ON - ANGELIC IN LA - EP 6 💗 JUSTICE - Duration: 6:20.

Hello, fellow dreamers.

My name is Angelic

and I just moved to Los Angeles, California

with my family, including my brother, CJ.

Together, we're looking to start a new life

and make some dreams come true.

Hey dreamers.

Today's a very special day because today we got

our one million followers and I'm so happy

and as a way of thanking you,

we are throwing a live webcast show tonight on this site.

But wait guys, I'm not done yet.

We're also going to play a brand new song.

Alright guys, that is it for now.

Make sure to tune in tonight and watch my webcast.

I love you guys.

So here's where I try my hardest not to freak out.

I don't have a song yet.

Well, I have a few ideas, but I want it

to be perfect for my fans and I don't want to let CJ down.

He's going to be so upset.

This is going to be a hit.

A live show and a new song?

This is going to be big.

You're not making this any easier, CJ.

By the way, how's the song going?

Um, not so great.

Thing is, I don't have a song yet.

And here's the part where CJ freaks out.

I sent out all the invites already.

We don't even have a stage set up yet.

I'll get that covered.

We do have enough time,

so you go ahead and work on the song.

Pretty sure you're going to get something done.

Remember, like last time?

You're right.

I got this.

I have to admit, that went better than expected.

He seemed so relaxed.

Maybe I should be relaxed too.

Yeah, this is going to be awesome.

You'll be fine.

This is my show.

What can possibly go wrong?

Writing's a funny thing.

You have so many things to say,

but you have to find something that speaks to you.

I want my fans to know how much I appreciate them

and without their support I'd just be left in the dark.

Now if I could only figure out how to say it

before I go through an entire notebook of paper.

Ceej, I'm in a huge situation.

What's going on?

Well, I have less than an hour left

and I still don't have a song.

Oh my god.

Okay, here it is.

The part where CJ flips out.

Wait for it.

It's okay.

I got it.

I got this.

You do you, and I'll just do me.

Wait, what?

Does anyone know where I can find my little brother CJ?

Because this is someone else.

He's being so understanding.

You just bring your A game tonight.

Are you sure?

Positive.

Thanks Ceej.

What are we going to do?

This looks amazing, you totally pulled it off!

You look like a total rockstar.

Alright, let's go.

We're getting called up in five minutes.

Let's do this.

Hello fellow dreamers and fangelics.

Here's my way of saying thank you

for all your love and support.

This song is called Village.

Aww.

So that just happened.

I couldn't believe it.

I felt bad for CJ.

He worked so hard to make this whole thing happen.

And I felt sorry for the fans.

I let everyone down.

But, then the most amazing thing happened.

♪ They tell me it takes a village to raise up a child ♪

♪ They tell me it takes a village to survive in the world ♪

♪ I'm saying one of a million goes a million miles ♪

♪ We're singing it takes a village ♪

♪ Yeah, it takes a village ♪

♪ Nobody's perfect on their own ♪

♪ I know, I know ♪

♪ We got to work it out to bloom ♪

♪ To break the mold ♪

♪ Know that you're worth it ♪

♪ If you fight to claim your road ♪

♪ We can do it hand in hand ♪

♪ Everyday a better plan ♪

♪ All the people to the west say ah ♪

♪ All the people to the east say ah ♪

♪ Show 'em how you got to be no lie ♪

♪ No lie ♪

♪ They tell me it takes a village to raise up a child ♪

♪ They tell me it takes a village to survive in the world ♪

♪ I'm saying one of a million goes a million miles ♪

♪ We're singing it takes a village ♪

♪ Yeah it takes a village ♪

♪ It takes a village, yeah it takes a village, yeah ♪

I can see that you fixed the light bulbs.

Bought a bulb.

We can clean this up tomorrow.

We have a lot of work to do.

No.

No, no, no, no.

We have to take the day off.

We've earned it.

I'm proud of you.

Proud of you too.

Sis.

And that's what it's all about.

Helping each other out, lifting each other up

when we get knocked down.

Because when we do that, we truly

can make our dreams come true.

For more infomation >> THE SONG MUST GO ON - ANGELIC IN LA - EP 6 💗 JUSTICE - Duration: 6:20.

-------------------------------------------

Hunter X Hunter Ending 10 (SPA) - Dualidad | Metal Cover (Paulo Cuevas) - Duration: 3:21.

Hi YouTube friends! Hope you enjoyed this video

and you give it a thumbs up and subscribe to the channel

Well this is the spanish version of this Hunter X Hunter song

If you haven't seen the Japanese version, it's already up on the channel

You might not have seen it since YouTube notifications are not going out

If you want to get notifications when new videos are released, activate the notifications bell below

For those of you who didn't see the japanese version

I made this song for the project YouTube Zero

This is a web series project directed by Diego from Nitan Zorrón channel

I'll leave info in the video description

There's a crowdfunding still open so you can support this project

Which would help this project come out sooner

Remember that you can support my channel by buying or streaming my songs

They're available on iTunes, Google Play, Amazon, Spotify and Deezer

And if you wish to help out even more you can check out my patreon page

Thanx to all the people already supporting me on Patreon

Also thanx to Luisana and Manuel who helped me out with this video

And I believe that's all for now

You can leave song suggestions in the comment section

And if you reached this point of the video, leave a comment with the hashtag #UntilTheEnd

Don't forget to subscribe and activate the notifications bell

See you in the next video

Mata ne! (see you next time)

For more infomation >> Hunter X Hunter Ending 10 (SPA) - Dualidad | Metal Cover (Paulo Cuevas) - Duration: 3:21.

-------------------------------------------

"SPIDER-MAN PS4" | Homemade Suit | Easter Eggs | Special Suit Powers Details - Duration: 11:31.

What's up comic book enthusiast? This is your RBG hitting you guys up with more Marvel Spider-Man PS4 news.

And if you've read the title of video you know what I'm gonna be talking about today.

And that is the brief look we got of the Spider-Man Homecoming Homemade suit from the latest Pre-Order trailer.

Now some of you guys have heard me mention how the Iron Spider suit got leaked by Sony about a weak ago.

And I mentioned that the original idea might have been to release it a day prior to Infinity Wars opening in theaters.

So I guess I was kinda correct in my assumption.

To be honest I thought it was pointless to re-upload the trailer since their wasn't much to write home about.

I mean all there was to it was Spider-Man swinging around the streets of New York and interacting with civilians.

But Insomniac played it smart and did something I don't think a lot of us were expecting and that is give us an extended version.

And if you pay close attention you'll notice that Spider-Man is trying to choose which suit he wants to wear.

But during that selection he just so happens to slide by the home made suit we've seen in Spider-Man Homecoming.

Now this has been 1 of the most requested suits I've seen for whatever reason.

Like it's not 1 that I cared for but I can totally understand why there's so much interest in it.

Because it's probably 1 of the most cool looking home made costumes Spidey's ever worn in any of his movies.

Like I remember the 1st time we had gotten word that Peter Parker would be wearing his icon homemade suit in his MCU debut.

A twitter account surfaced that claimed to be run by Captain America: Civil War directors the Russo Brothers,

which appeared to be teasing bits and pieces of the MCU Spider-Man costume which we hadn't seen at the time.

While the Twitter account and the photos were never verified as authentic, someone uncovered a fan illustration from 2012,

which, according to, "a source with access to the Spider-Man costume," hinted at what the costume looked like.

And this was the photo that was circulating around the web.

I just find it ironic that the official suit we got was damn near a beat for beat copy of the deviant art we got years back before Sony and Marvel Studios sealed their deal.

Now a lot of you guys were getting a little confused about this news because some of you were assuming that this was a part of the pre-order suits but that's not really the case.

Suits like the Noir Spider-Man, the Homemade Costume, or any other costume that hasn't received their own trailer are gonna be unlockable.

As a matter of fact even if you don't pre-order the game you'll still be able to eventually play with the pro-order bonus suits, you'll just have to unlock them.

So yeah, they're basically just early access.

You don't necessarily have to fork over any cash just to wear any of the suits

But anyways most of the attention was for the most part on the Iron Spider Suit,

since a majority of the fans were still in the dark on what suit would be unveiled next.

I think there were a lot of us who had pre-conceived notions on if we would get an idea of how the suit operates.

And we have yet to see that, which is unfortunate because I think this will motivate more people to actually pre-order the game.

What we did get was a brief synopsis about how they went about implementing the suit in the game.

Insomniac's community director James Stevenson took to playstation blogs to show his appreciation and talk about their collaboration with Marvel.

I'm not gonna read the article in it's entirety so we'll just go over the important parts.

He says and I quote

"Players who pre-order Marvel's Spider-Man will get an early unlock of the Iron Spider suit inspired by Marvel's Avengers: Infinity War."

"This was a big collaboration between Sony Interactive Entertainment, Insomniac, Marvel Games, and Marvel Studios."

"And while you may have glimpsed the pre-order video before, you haven't seen this new video we made to show it off"

So the interesting thing to take from that bit is that this is a joint partnership between not 3 but 4 different entities.

I know a lot of fans tend to get Marvel and Marvel Studios mixed up as one single brand but they're actually separate subsidiaries under the Disney umbrella.

And there are still some who are confused in regards to who actually owns the Spider-Man franchise which is totally understandable.

But this game didn't become a Sony exclusive because the franchised is owned by Sony,

it became a exclusive because Marvel wanted collaborate with Sony.

Sony Entertainment only owns the film publishing rights to Spider-Man.

Marvel on the other hand owns the media and merchandising which includes tv shows, games, comics, clothes, etc.

. So yeah I hope I've sorta cleared that up for you guys

because Xbox fans seem to think it's Sony deliberately Spider-Man hostage from other gaming platforms.

And don't think that this will be the only title that Marvel games will be performing this type of business practice on.

They're gonna be going full speed ahead on getting top tier game developers to expand their Marvel Game Universe.

But anyways James Stevenson pretty much confirms what I talked about earlier

that the pre-order suits are all early unlocks so you don't have to worry about any of them stifling the game's replayability.

Now I wanna continue on reading because this is the really interesting stuff kicks in.

He continues on saying and I quote

"Getting the opportunity to work with Marvel Games and Marvel Studios on this was another dream come true on this project."

"Seeing Spider-Man on the big screen in the MCU with his Iron Spider suit is something we are really excited about,"

"and we knew Spider-Man fans around the world would want the chance to unlock our version of the Marvel's Avengers: Infinity War inspired Iron Spider suit in-game."

"We were given access to the actual CG asset from the upcoming film to ensure that it was as true to the suit you'll see at the cinema as possible."

So you heard here folks.

The in-game render of the Iron Spider suit in Spider-Man PS4 is the actual CG model that was used in Avengers Infinity War.

That bit of information just put a big smile on my face

Like it explains why the suit looks so good and translates so well in the game.

You see all of the little details and paneling throughout the costume.

And the eyes light up as we've seen throughout all the various trailers and tv spots.

If that doesn't make you happy then there's something wrong with you.

As I've mentioned earlier there's nothing beyond the visuals we got in the trailer.

We don't know if Insomniac was able to program the arms in or not.

I still stand on my assumption that the Waldo Arms will be used as a special attack but we'll just have to wait.

What I will say is that it was interesting seeing Spidey swing lower to the ground because most of his swinging has been up high.

I'm wondering if we'll be able to perform some of the animations like running atop of vehicles or dragging Spidey's hand into the ground similar to what we see in the footage.

That'd be pretty cool I'm not gonna lie.

But anyways we still have a lot of costumes that have yet to be revealed.

As a matter of fact Insomniac has stated that there will be roughly around 24 suits in the game and some of them will be from their original designs.

I'm hoping to see more dank comedic suits like the the Fantastic 4 suit where Peter has on their uniform with a brown paper bag over his head.

And I know a lot of you are really hoping for some of the Raimi Spider-Man movie costume which I'm just gonna go ahead assume will make it into the final version of the game.

The thing that has me scratching my head though is if all the suits will feature special attacks or will they just serve only for cosmetic purposes.

Like I don't see the Homemade suit having any special abilities whatsoever since it's so basic.

I think this like the second game it's been featured in since it's inception in the movies.

The last thing I saw it in was a mobile game called Marvel Future Fight.

In that game the homemade suit had this sick finisher where Spider-Man would web up random cars and rubble and use them as wrecking balls on his enemies.

So that was a pretty creative gimmick to give that particular version of the character.

If anything I think Insomniac will give him some kind of web based attack, if not that then maybe he'll specialize with certain stats.

Like he'll have more webbing compared to other suits or his offence might be significantly higher.

Ya know something that will make it distinctive.

But anyways the article goes on saying

"In Marvel's Spider-Man, having a variety of suits for players to use was a must-have for us.

We looked across all of the Spider-Man lore for inspiration, and in the final game you'll find suits inspired by comics and film,"

"as well as completely original suits created by Insomniac and other artists."

"Each of the suits looks absolutely spectacular and we can't wait for you to see more of them."

"Beyond that, most suits will also feature a special suit power that you can use in-game."

"These powers let you do amazing things."

"While we aren't quite ready to show them just yet, I did want to mention a couple examples."

"The Spider-Punk suit lets you rock out with a guitar, doing an AoE attack that'll knock enemies off their feet."

"And the Iron Spider has a suit power that… well, you'll know it when you see it happen in Avengers: Infinity War."

So based off of that info they're pretty much confirming what I said in my previous video regarding the Iron Spider's functions.

And it's that you'll just have to wait and see what it does in the movie, they don't wanna potentially risk spoiling it for you.

Now the last thing I want to talk about the are the Easter Eggs we've seen so far.

A few days ago gameinformer gave us a list of the references and Easter Eggs they've seen in the game so far.

Since we've been on the topic of costumes, the 1st Easter Egg I'd like to talk about is the epic poster in Peter's apartment.

If you look closely you notice that it's highlighting Peter's short lived career as a wrestler.

Peter, dressed in what is probably his first Spider-Man suit, wrestled and defeated Joe "Crusher Hogan" Hogan for income.

In the comics, Hogan rarely goes full-on villain, but his life is affected by that early fight with Spider-Man.

Now I know this game sort of takes place in it's own universe separate from the comics but this poster pretty much gives an indication of what lore they're mainly borrowing from.

And that is the Ultimate Spider-Man comics which I've been assuming for the longest.

Like I know it isn't based directly off of the Earth 1610 continuity but they're taking a lot of things from it.

The Miles Morales character is a bi-product of the Ultimate Marvel Universe.

If look at the designs on Crusher Hogan and Spider-Man on the poster it looks like they've been ripped right out of the Ultimate Spider-Man comics.

And 1 of the main indicators of this is the tattooed initials on Hogan's forehead and the funky looking mask and sweater Spidey is wearing in the poster.

They look like they've been fully realized in this game.

I know it's a slim chance this might happen but I really hope we get that version of Spidey's homemade costume in the game as well.

As far as the other references we got it's basically 1's fans have already seen like the Avengers Tower, Sanctum Sanctorum, and the Wakandan Embassy.

So this is just a confirmation that we're dealing with a game that's gonna aid in expanding the Marvel Universe.

Other Easter Eggs include car license plates that feature Stan Lee's popular catch phrase Excelsior on them.

Norman Osborn Re-Election posters which you can see throughout some of the earlier trailers.

A somewhat vague confirmation of Scorpion, Rhino, and the Vulture since you'll be able to see news articles featuring complete photographs of them laying around Peter Parker's apartment.

The Empire State University college Peter will be attending with all it's signs plastered all around New York City.

And last but certainly not least a small reference to Insomniac's previous works, Sunset Overdrive.

The people at gameinformer mentioned that they saw these empty cans with the label "Swillco." Soda littered throughout Peter's apartment which might be a referential cousin to FizzCo.

For those who've played Sunset Overdrive, FizzCo was the world-destroying energy drink.

So yeah, a lot of great time and attention is going into this game's Easter Eggs and costumes.

But anyways that's all I have for you guys today.

What do you think about this news?

Are you excited about the Iron Spider and Homemade suits being in the game.

And what other suits would you like to see?

Get at me in comment section below.

As always I ask that you Like or Dislike the video.

It doesn't have to be a thumbs up it can be a thumbs down.

Any feedback is good feedback and will only help me improve on future content.

But if you really enjoyed the video it would really help if you shared it on social media platforms with all your friends and followers.

But anyways this was your boy RBG signing out on another video.

I'll catch you guys later.

Peace out.

For more infomation >> "SPIDER-MAN PS4" | Homemade Suit | Easter Eggs | Special Suit Powers Details - Duration: 11:31.

-------------------------------------------

Metal Guitarist FACE SWAP! - Duration: 10:27.

For more infomation >> Metal Guitarist FACE SWAP! - Duration: 10:27.

-------------------------------------------

https://www.youtube.com/user/julienmoreau17 - Duration: 0:12.

For more infomation >> https://www.youtube.com/user/julienmoreau17 - Duration: 0:12.

-------------------------------------------

Wrong Wooden Slots with Smiley Candies for Kids - Coloring Candy for Kids - Duration: 2:41.

[Music]

[Music]

[Music]

[Music]

[Music]

[Music]

[Music]

[Music]

[Music]

[Music]

[Music]

[Music]

Magic

Coloring Pages

For more infomation >> Wrong Wooden Slots with Smiley Candies for Kids - Coloring Candy for Kids - Duration: 2:41.

-------------------------------------------

Yes, you can exercise your brain to dramatically improve cognitive performance - Duration: 4:12.

Yes, you can exercise your brain to dramatically improve cognitive performance

by: Zoey Sky

According to the results of a study, if a group of participants is instructed to perform

�an effective strategy for a working memory training task,� they are able to immediately

improve their performance similarly to individuals who have taken part in a typical working memory

training without strategy instructions for a month or longer.

Based on the study, which was spearheaded by researchers from Abo Akademi University,

the relevance of these strategies was highlighted by the controls who weren�t given any strategy

advice, yet were able to generate strategies that were connected to better working memory

task performance at post-test.

The study�s results imply that a substantial part of working memory training effects is

due to the rapid development of certain task-specific strategies while training instead of any improvement

in working memory capacity as was previously speculated.

The researchers believe that this is the reason why the significant effects of typical working

memory training are restricted to the trained task and its associated untrained variants.

While there are several commercial working memory training programs on hand, their training

effects do not significantly generalize beyond the tasks that are like the trained ones.

(Related: Maintaining mental health as you age: When you quit working, workout more � study

finds memory declines rapidly after retirement.)

For the study, which was published in the peer-reviewed open access journal Scientific

Reports, the researchers observed 116 Finnish adults who were randomized into three groups.

The participants in the first group were given a short strategy instruction and they trained

a working memory updating task for 30 minutes.

Participants in the second group underwent the same computerized training session without

receiving any strategy advice.

Meanwhile, the third group only performed the pre- and post-test.

The self-generated strategies were then analyzed through questionnaires that were accomplished

at the post-test.

How to boost cognitive function To boost and protect your cognitive function,

try some of the tips below:

Exercise � Exercise increases blood flow to the part of the brain responsible for memory

called the hippocampus.

People who are in good physical shape have better cognitive functioning, and exercise

can boost learning abilities.

Minimize stress � Individuals who have high stress levels have a higher risk of developing

cognitive problems.

Try to address the cause of your stress in a natural way, such as through exercise, individual

counseling, meditation, relaxing hobbies, and other methods.

Solve puzzles � Puzzles can help build new connections in the brain.

Aside from crosswords, you can work on acrostics, cryptograms, and other word-oriented brain

puzzles.

Try several puzzles to keep challenging your brain.

Start a new hobby � You can boost cognitive function by trying new hobbies where you are

required to learn new skills such as carpentry/woodworking, playing a new instrument, or signing up for

a foreign language class.

These learning activities create new neural connections that help cancel out cell loss

caused by aging or disease.

Watch educational TV shows and read �actively� � Watching an informative science show can

be �cognitively enriching,� especially if you take the time to understand what you�re

watching.

The same can be said for reading instructive books or magazines.

Once you�re done watching or reading something educational, review the things you�ve learned

to improve your retention.

For more infomation >> Yes, you can exercise your brain to dramatically improve cognitive performance - Duration: 4:12.

-------------------------------------------

【松編みの編み方:シェルステッチ】編み物初心者さんの、かぎ針編みの基本:編み図・字幕解説 Crochet Shell Stitch / Crochet and Knitting Japan - Duration: 5:34.

For more infomation >> 【松編みの編み方:シェルステッチ】編み物初心者さんの、かぎ針編みの基本:編み図・字幕解説 Crochet Shell Stitch / Crochet and Knitting Japan - Duration: 5:34.

-------------------------------------------

Who is Fanny Blankers Koen Dutch Athlete on Google Doodle? - Duration: 6:25.

on my brain this is how my brain works this is how my brain functions okay I

look at the Google Doodle and there there's a lady here running track do you

see that there's a lady running trucks but I want to see who she is

it says Fanny blinkers Cohen so it's about a lady it says an athlete of the

century Fanny blankers Cohen honored with Google

Doodle but at the same time I think isn't that strange it's similar to

Michael : cohen Donald Trump that's what I'm thinking that she has a similar name and

blinkers blank but then it says she's a dutch athlete but then Fanny okay it

makes me think of when I was a kid we had this company called Fannie Farmer I

want to show you this Fannie Farmer but look what comes up though oh well before

it wait a minute we got to go back fanny look fanny pack Fanny Brice fanny pack

target Fannie Farmer but oops oh oh oh oh that's disgusting look at that that's

disgusting but I was thinking I wanted to look at feet before her nuts that's

um that's kind of funny though even though it's disgusting that's funny that

I'd like one of those I would wear one of those even though it's disgusting

that's funny what's that okay so let me go back I

want to do sure because we had a Fannie Farmer um Fannie Farmer and that oh I

still oh my gosh Fannie okay Fannie Farmer okay a Fannie Farmer was an

American expert she actually looks like my great grandma my great grandma

anna may moats sort of do you see that she was a nurse let's see who Fannie Farmer

was yeah Fannie Farmer Fannie merits farmer March 23rd 1857 to 15 January

1915 was an American culinary expert who's Boston cooking school cookbook

became widely used culinarily oh my gosh that's cool

Fanny farmers cookbook the 1996 a hardcover edition Fannie Farmer Fannie

Farmer was born on ok we already read that Boston Massachusetts United States

to Mary Watson Merritt and John Franklin farmer and editor in printer although

she was the oldest of four daughters born in a family that highly valued

education that expected young Fanny to go to college she suffered a paralytic

stroke at the age of 16 while attending Medford High School Fanny could not

continue her formal education for several years she was unable to walk and

remain in her parents care and home during this time Fannie Farmer took up

cooking eventually turning her mother's home into a boarding house that

developed a reputation for the quality of meals it served at the age of 30

farmer now walking but with a substantial limp that never left her

enrolled in Boston culinary school see how we go the synchronicities from one

Fanny to another Fanny but I'm going to go back to the other Fanny I'm going to

go back to the other Fanny daddyzund is we want to look at daddyzund out

there doing the weed eating he's cutting down the weeds okay so we

want to look at Fanny blankers cohen she was an Olympic

athlete okay Fanny blinkers Cohen Francina fanny

Elise flankers Cohen April 26 1918 to January 25th 2004 was a Dutch track and

field athlete best known for winning four gold medals at the 1948 Summer

Olympics in London she was a thirty year old mother of two when she completed

heated up oh she was a mother when she competed at the London Olympics her

background and performances earned her the nickname the flying housewife she

was the most successful athlete at the 1948 Summer Olympics there she is right

there you see her that's pretty cool Fanny blankers Cohen

in 1988 it says she died yeah died January 25th 2004 at the age of 85

yeah but that's just where my brain goes when I'm thinking of trends when I am

looking at synchronicities and trends Prag synchronicities are kind of the

same thing aren't they smart oh he's going crazy this they're sort of the

same thing aren't they synchronicities and trends yes oh my

gosh that weed eater is gonna attack you isn't it it is okay say bye bye bye bye

bye bye see you soon peace bug marijuana green leaves and avocados you hear the

birdies they're coming to say hi to

For more infomation >> Who is Fanny Blankers Koen Dutch Athlete on Google Doodle? - Duration: 6:25.

-------------------------------------------

TOTAL ECLIPSE "Primer Cuarto" Episodio 4 Sub Español - Duration: 7:26.

For more infomation >> TOTAL ECLIPSE "Primer Cuarto" Episodio 4 Sub Español - Duration: 7:26.

-------------------------------------------

The Untold Truth Of Gamora - Duration: 6:23.

Thanos' adopted daughter is the highlight of almost every Guardians of the Galaxy story

she appears in, but if you only know Gamora from the Marvel Cinematic Universe, you're

missing out.

She's much more than a world-class assassin.

She's also a time traveler, a mother, a fashion icon, and a lover... and she's wielded one

of the most powerful weapons ever made.

Gamora's comic backstory is full of twists and turns that are crazy in all the best ways.

There's a reason Gamora is called "the most dangerous woman in the universe."

Let's take a look at some of the story elements you might not know about Marvel's green superheroine.

Unfortunate origin

In the MCU, Gamora's origin is pretty straightforward.

Her planet was wiped out by Thanos, who rescued her and raised her to be a warrior.

She eventually turned on Thanos, teamed up with Star-Lord, Rocket, Drax, and Groot, and

the rest is history.

In the comics, Gamora first appeared in Strange Tales #180, but we don't learn her history

until Warlock #10.

As the story goes, Thanos correctly predicted that the villainous Magus, a time-warped version

of hero Adam Warlock and leader of the tyrannical Universal Church of Truth, threatened his

plans for galactic domination.

So, Thanos needed a weapon he could use to stop Magus before he grew too powerful.

He found one, in the future.

Years after Warlock #10 takes place, Magus' soldiers killed Gamora's kinsfolk, the pacifist

Zen Whoberis as part of their crusade.

Thanos, however, managed to rescue Gamora at the last minute, took her to the present,

and trained her to stop Magus once and for all.

Her assassination attempt fails, and Gamora flat-out perishes after turning on Thanos,

but she still helps Adam Warlock beat Magus and the Church anyway.

Unseen action

Like her origin story, Gamora's earliest days are pretty confusing.

After two appearances in Strange Tales, her story moves into the Warlock standalone series.

Then, the struggle between Thanos, Adam, and Gamora concludes in Avengers Annual #7 and

Marvel Two-in-One Annual #2.

As a result of all of this ping-ponging between different books, there's one big hole: while

Gamora eventually learns about Thanos' true nature and betrays him, we never actually

see the whole story.

In Warlock #15, Gamora is tasked by Thanos to hunt down Adam Warlock, but is attacked

en route by Drax… but then the series ends.

Next we see her, she's been left for dead by Thanos himself.

So, what happened?

Seeing Gamora betray her surrogate father should've been a real big moment, but it was

reduced to three flashback panels.

According to author Jim Starlin, Warlock was ultimately cancelled due to poor sales, so

he had limited pages to wrap the story up, which meant supporting characters like Gamora

got the short end of the stick, leaving her epic family drama as a footnote.

Nine lives

Gamora might be good at taking lives, but that doesn't mean she hasn't lost her own

a time or two.

When she was a kid, she snuck out against Thanos' wishes on the planet Tartoonla #7

and got attacked and slaughtered a by a roving street gang.

Thanos had to rebuild her from artificial parts, and she lost her tear ducts in the

deal.

We also see Gamora die in Avengers Annual #7, and while her body perishes, her soul

is saved by Adam Warlock, but her spirit, along with Warlock's and Pip the Troll's,

ended up safely ensconced inside the Soul Gem, one of the Infinity Stones.

She returns to life in Infinity Gauntlet #1, published about 14 years later, but there's

a catch: her soul is put into the corpse of a woman named Bambi Long.

Even when Gamora is alive, she's still technically not.

When Thanos uses the Infinity Gauntlet to end half of the life in the universe, Gamora

bites it again, although Nebula resurrects her and everyone else.

In other words, Gamora might be one of the strongest heroes in the universe, but her

life tends to come and go.

Gem carrier

So far, Marvel's movies have been all about the Infinity Stones, six brightly colored

and infinitely powerful rocks that act as the MacGuffins for the entire MCU.

The Red Skull used one to fuel his superweapons.

Loki's scepter held the Mind Stone, which later ended up bringing the Vision to life.

The Reality Stone pops up in Thor: The Dark World, the Time Stone plays a crucial role

in Doctor Strange, and the Power Stone is the thing that drives the action in Guardians

of the Galaxy.

The Infinity Gems have comic book counterparts, of course, although on the printed page they're

better known as the Soul or Infinity Gems.

They've been around since 1972, and they play a big role in Infinity Gauntlet, which is

a foundation for Avengers: Infinity War.

It's not just Thanos that's wielded the gems, however.

After Infinity Gauntlet, Adam Warlock took control of the Infinity Gems, but higher powers

than him decided that it was too much power for one person to handle, and distributed

the gems among some of Marvel's cosmic heroes, including Gamora.

As part of the superteam known as Infinity Watch, Gamora was entrusted with guarding

the Time Gem.

Now, Gamora didn't actually know how to use the Time Gem, although she'd occasionally

get prophetic visions thanks to the gem's influence, and she eventually gave up her

duties and left the Watch.

The gems were stolen and Infinity Watch disbanded shortly thereafter.

Mommy dearest

By now, you might've noticed that Adam Warlock plays a big part in Gamora's pre-Guardians

life.

Given the laws of comic book relationships, that means that they'll inevitably hook up.

Warlock and Gamora didn't just become a couple, however, they actually have a child together,

albeit an adopted one.

In Infinity Abyss, Jim Starlin's 2002 entry in his long-running "Infinity Saga," five

clones of Thanos called the Thanosi set out to kill Thanos and destroy the universe.

Naturally, Warlock, Gamora, and their friends try to stop them.

The key to the Thanosi's scheme is an all-powerful being called Atlez, the "anchor of reality"

since the days of the Roman Empire.

When Atlez realizes his time is running out, he realizes he needs to pass on his knowledge

to a human girl named Atleza, who was born for this purpose.

There's just one problem: Atleza is still a little girl.

Gamora and her buddies end up defeating the Thanosi, but Atleza, who's kinda overwhelmed

with her newfound cosmic powers, needs training.

As such, Gamora and Warlock retire to a pocket dimension to teach her the ways of the universe

while also serving as her foster parents.

It's one of the weirdest families imaginable, but for Warlock and Gamora, weird is an everyday

thing.

With the two of them at her side, Atleza should be just fine.

Thanks for watching!

Click the Looper icon to subscribe to our YouTube channel.

Plus check out all this cool stuff we know you'll love, too!

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét