Thứ Bảy, 28 tháng 4, 2018

Waching daily Apr 28 2018

I don't wanna go to school

*slow body rolls*

Because I'm stupid

I don't want nobody tellin' me what to do

or how to get through this

I don't want nobody tellin' me how to think

tellin' me how to sing

tellin' me how to do

everything

I don't wanna be afraid

of criminals

I don't wanna be afraid of

dangerous politicians

I don't wanna be afraid of you

or of me

or the truth

so that girl made me feel blue

cause she told me I should stay in school

so that girl made me feel blue

don't go to school

For more infomation >> I don't wanna go to school | Meme - Duration: 0:50.

-------------------------------------------

Radioactive "The Avengers Version"【Cover ร้องไทย】 - Duration: 1:31.

For more infomation >> Radioactive "The Avengers Version"【Cover ร้องไทย】 - Duration: 1:31.

-------------------------------------------

Türk askeri: amk bide soru mu sorcaz :D - Duration: 0:12.

For more infomation >> Türk askeri: amk bide soru mu sorcaz :D - Duration: 0:12.

-------------------------------------------

CO JA ROBIĘ NA YOUTUBE ?!! - Duration: 3:25.

For more infomation >> CO JA ROBIĘ NA YOUTUBE ?!! - Duration: 3:25.

-------------------------------------------

HOW TO DEAL WITH NEW YOUTUBE GUN POLICIES - The Fight Continues: Day 39 - Duration: 4:31.

Welcome back to the gun collective, my name is Jon patton.

Guys its been a while since we talked about the fight BUT i FINALLY have answers.

It took forever to get some clarity on a lot of the issues from YouTube but I have answers

to the questions we were all asking.

I'll break it down one by one along with the policies as I see them.

If you aren't super familiar with them, I made a video about them a little while back,

I'll have that linked below.

The short version of that story is that YouTube recently implemented a bunch of policies that

if not followed, could end up getting gun channels shut down in a hurry.

First, the policy about direct links/direct sales... thats the first policy on the page.

Let's talk about that.

The long and short of this is that the real issue youtube has is the links.

I spoke directly with them and got clarification that this does NOT mean speaking positively

about something is going to be construed as intent to sell... the policy is focused in

on the links in the description that everyone uses.

I asked them specifically about verbal call outs to websites from our old videos since

TGC is riddled with that sort of thing and they said the links are the concern.

Beyond that, the ones that are mentioned in the policy are direct sales of guns, and specific

gun accessories like bump stocks and drum mags.

While this eliminates the ability to post direct links to places like Brownells or buds

gun shop and the like... it should not be an issue for accessory manufacturers that

fall outside of this.

So the question remains, what should you do to handle this on your own channel or what

should your favorite channels be doing to tackle the issue?

Well, we've taken the approach and I know a few others guys are doing this as well...

we are sanitizing the channel of links to places that fall into the area of concern.

AKA we are going back and changing out the links and switching them to go directly to

Theguncollective.com.

Any serious creator is going to already have their own website and this is just a simple

path correction for us.

So if you click a link in our description and end up on the gun collective partner page,

you know why.

We are working on a redesign of that page to make it a little easier to navigate but

either way, that's what people should be doing.

Dig into the descriptions and get ahead of this before it becomes a real problem for

your channel.

The next policy was one that was a huge concern and quite frankly could be the downfall of

great reloading channels like Ultimate Reloader.

The policy basically said that you cant show people how to manufacture a firearm, mags

or ammo among other things.

I asked them specifically about this in regards to putting together guns that are completely

legal and showing the install process.

They essentially told me to avoid doing that altogether.

Luckily for us that has not been a big part of TGC leading up to this but there are TONS

of guys that do 80% builds or assemble AR's or like I said, reload ammo... and as far

as I could tell...

YouTube has a no-go policy on that kind of stuff.

Now you can get around that by simply not showing the process in depth, but I know that

that sort of thing isn't always possible.

To summarize, if you're thinking about making a how-to video on reloading ammo, assembling

a gun, or installing some parts... steer well clear of that topic.

You are walking into a mine field and will likely not come out unscathed.

And that actually covers the last part of the policy which says that its not okay to

show people how to install some of that stuff.

Like I said, they have advised me to stay away from that type of content and I suggest

you do the same.

Now, none of this is written in stone.

In fact, I fully expect youtube to expand on these policies in the future so do not

take my word as gospel.

Make sure that if you're going to do something that you understand how it fits against the

current policies and what you may have to do in the future.

I'm really curious to hear what you guys have to say about all of this stuff.

The dust has settled since this first came about so tell me what your current thoughts

are on the subject of YouTube's new gun policies.

As always, there are links down in the description to check out the things I talked about and

of course, thanks for watching!

For more infomation >> HOW TO DEAL WITH NEW YOUTUBE GUN POLICIES - The Fight Continues: Day 39 - Duration: 4:31.

-------------------------------------------

What's The Holiest Place On Earth - Duration: 3:31.

What�s The Holiest Place On Earth

by Conscious Reminder

Different people have predicted the apocalypse on different dates.

It was on one such D-day when all the planets had aligned perfect, when all these predictions

were going to come true, and when all those with spiritual powers were saying that life

would never be the same again.

Many were trying to get to place that are powerful spiritually so that they could stay

safe.

There were also crowd spending all their money and then some because they thought the economy

was going to come crashing down anyway.

Others were bidding a sad farewell to those close to them.

I was travelling through Europe, completing a spiritual pilgrimage with some other people.

One small girl who was just 8 years old was scared because she had been told that it was

Doomsday.

She asked our guide if all of us could go to a place where we would be safe from all

kinds of danger.

The guide merely took her hands and told her that she herself was a place of safety and

power.

As long as she dwelt on her own spirituality, she would be protected no matter where she

goes.

Those words will always stay with me.

I�ve traveled quite a lot and I�ve been fortunate enough to see the most magnificent

holy places that the Earth has to offer.

I�ve seen the Pyramids in Egypt, Machu Picchu, the vortices of Sedona, Mt. Shasta, Mt. Fuji,

Jersusalem, and other spots we have deemed holy.

I have loved all the pilgrimages I�ve been on and each place has inspired a sense of

awe and wonder within me.

But when I was reading �A Course in Miracles�, a particular line made me stop and think.

It read: �The holiest spot on earth is where an ancient hatred has become a present love.�

The book says that because we are spiritually aware, our geographical location does not

matter.

The condition of our spirit is what makes us stronger and protects us.

Wherever we can feel God is a Holy site.

We can reach awakening by strengthening our relationships and replacing all negative emotions

with love.

In all our pride, we believe that if just make some changes, everything will work out.

But there is no point quitting your job without sorting out the problems that are driving

you away.

They will just follow you to your new job.

These external changes won�t work unless we change the way we think.

After we have healed ourselves, everything else will fall into place.

The world will appear to us as we view it.

If we believe that there is safety and kindness in this world, that is the world we will find.

All reality begins in our imaginations so it is up to us to choose what we project.

It is definitely a one of a kind experience every time you visit a new sacred spot but

rather than trying to find enlightenment in far off lands, we should be looking for it

within ourselves.

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét