Chủ Nhật, 29 tháng 4, 2018

Waching daily Apr 29 2018

Gashi - Disrepectful (Skorpion Remix)

Seen you from a far way

You was talking side ways If you wanna start shit

Just know that we gon' pop quick

Disrespect me

And I'm real disrespectful

Disrespect me

And I'm real disrespectful

(Get the fuck outta my face)

I'm posted with my clique, we ain't never

flinch (no)

Credit card work the wrist, Lebron with the chip(yeah)

All this sauce made us slip, when I walk I drip (woo)

We don't care that you rich, you corny little bitch Bicth)

I started all the vibes, started all the waves (yeah)

Could've made it in my country, took it to the States

I'm feeling like I'm Ace, giving all the fades (woo)

Hit and run, they starving, taking pics of my plates

Movin' it quick, tryna get rich and I'm dodgin' these sticks

Got head in the Uber, then call me a Lyft

She pissed but it is what it is what it is Girl, I'm stuck up in my ways, yeah, my ways,

(yeah)

You can call me when you naked, you naked

Excuse me, respect the motherfuckin' set (Get it)

Bottle service 'cause you know we love to flex (Hey)

Money double up when I fuck a check

Bitch, I got now, fuck who got next

Seen you from a far way

You was talking side ways

If you wanna start shit

Just know that we gon' pop quick

Disrespect me

And I'm real disrespectful

Disrespect me

And I'm real disrespectful

(Get the fuck outta my face)

Thank God I don't ever gotta beg or borrow

(no)

I'm stuffing up that mattress case I fall tomorrow

You know now my whole squad really got me

Know the difference with who's down and who's around me

It it is what it is, stacking these chips, got my momma a crib

Doing this shit 'cause you know that it's lit

Got the baddest bitches all on my dick

Copped me a whip (skiiirt)

Copped me a whip (skiiirt)

Bitch I'm different, too consistent All my ex-es talking crazy, they be tripping

Hit my phone right before the show, ask for tickets

Bitch, you should know this shit sold out, why you visit?

Come and see me in the back seat, windows up, that's the way she like to fuck

Met her ass up in the club, hate it when I throw them ones

But she know that I am the one

I'm up before the sun for my future sons

Seen you from a far way

You was talking side ways

If you wanna start shit

Just know that we gon' pop quick

Disrespect me

And I'm real disrespectful

Disrespect me

And I'm real disrespectful

(Get the fuck outta my face)

Skorpion - El Dominio Studio

For more infomation >> GASHI - Disrespectful (Skorpion Remix) - Duration: 3:37.

-------------------------------------------

Gokus *TRUE* HIDDEN Rage UNLEASHED BEYOND Goku Black! HAKAI'ING His Family in Dragon Ball Super - Duration: 10:38.

So many people have gotten him all wrong.

With act after act of kindness, countless times of saving the innocent lives of Earth,

no wonder we've confused Goku's true motivations with that of a hero.

But no longer.

The English Dub just reminded us that Dragon Ball Super Episode 61 is so much more than

just the time that Goku Black reveals the horrifying end to Goku's family.

More than even just the uncovering of Goku's true, terrifyingly powerful nature.

It is the very hope for huge improvements to Dragon Ball Super through its future series.

With very big shoes to fill, let's see just how well the English Dub handles what the

#ANIFAM should consider to be one of the greatest episodes in Dragon Ball Super's history.

I'm having a $500 giveaway for the #ANIFAM members!

Best way to win is clicking the notification bell!

I'll wait for 3 seconds.

3

2

More details in pinned comment and description.

And...1!

In this moment, we find one of the biggest perks the English Dub has to offer.

There's such a big barrier for the Japanese language in general.

It's not like this is something they can help, but just by having less descriptive

words, they aren't even able to add the same amount of feeling.

No longer are Chi Chi and Goten simply Goku's family.

They are his loved ones.

A minor change with a huge impact.

It's for this reason that the #ANIFAM has continued to compare these 2 different versions

of Dragon Ball Super.

However, sometimes these changes aren't always minor, as with the next clip that you're

about to compare.

Just last week, we noticed that the Dub will often times throw in humor during times that

the Sub kept very serious.

After seeing this same clip from the Dub, I really wanna hear the #ANIFAM's thoughts

on these major differences.

You'll probably notice the clash between the music and what's being said.

But I think they had a reason for doing this.

Notice Goku's body movements.

Even the sound effects as he looked at his new body give off a moment of silliness in

both versions of the show.

This is what the Dub creators decided to focus on.

However, in the Sub, the characters' confusion matches and feeds off of the very unsettling

and saddening music.

A difference that continues, here.

Especially notice the tone of Chi Chi's question to her strange husband.

Even though the 2 versions continued differing with their comedic vs serious nature, what

you'll see next is a different kind of change.

Pay attention to how Goku focuses on his identity.

Because in the Dub, his focus changes more on the strangeness of the situation.

But I think you'll find this next difference to be very important to how us viewers portray

what's happening in this scene.

Continuing with the changes we were seeing a couple clips ago, the Sub has stuck to a

more serious side, whereas the Dub is getting close to almost comical.

This is a moment that Goku should be absolutely terrified, yet the artists chose to draw him

with the sillier side of his personality.

The Sub and Dub chose to feed off of a different side, and it's now up to the #ANIFAM to

decide which side made more sense to you.

Either side that you choose, you'll notice that, while still differing pretty hard between

each other, both Dub and Sub return to a very sinister feeling.

Do you see what I mean, #ANIFAM?

This is one of those moments that the Dub adds so much tension to this situation.

Not only does Zamasu reveal the moment that Goku Black ended Goku's life, he now goes

so much deeper.

Rubbing it in and making it so much more ironic and painful that Goku's body was stolen

away from him.

Taking a break from seeing huge differences in their words, you'll now see a change

that's a little harder to notice.

Pay close attention to Goku's reaction here.

So did you notice it?

The change here is in the noise Goku makes as he looks down at the sword of energy Goku

Black has just surprised him with.

In the Sub, he sounds like he's in pain, but still trying to keep his suffering to

himself.

The Dub changes things up by having Goku seem like he's gasping for air.

But look at how the Dub handles Goku's realization of the consequences coming from his life being

taken away.

This is where we start to see the Goku that Toriyama always imagined himself.

Not evil, yet also not a hero, what truly motivates Goku is the simple act of an innocent

person being caught up in an evil plan just because.

And when that innocent life is someone close to him, that's when you see his true terrifying

power.

Look at how the Dub keeps this same type of reaction, showing the very human side of Goku.

So human that I think even those of you who highly prefer the Sub will be blown away by

the performance Sean Schemmel gives here.

Our next clip is the reason I said at the very beginning of this video that Dragon Ball

Super Episode 61 is so important to expecting huge improvement in the future series.

One of the most unsettling moments of Dragon Ball Super was the very first time we saw

the Omni Kings erase a Universe in the Tournament of Power.

It was especially terrifying when you saw even Goku and Vegeta stop fighting, looking

into the stands with disbelief.

But this next clip takes that moment and shatters it.

After hearing the truth for himself, I think we all knew exactly what kind of reaction

Goku was about to have.

His true motivation, his true power.

It was all about to show.

And I'm sure you'll agree with me, #ANIFAM, that this is one of those moments we couldn't

wait to hear in the Dub.

There was a clear difference between the sound of Goku's anger, matching what was found

earlier.

The Dub has Goku make his pain more obvious, while the Sub has him sounding more in control

of himself.

But, you know what?

All of sudden, something many had been complaining about Dragon Ball Super in general was finally

being erased.

Those feelings Dragon Ball Z used to give us were finally returning.

I need your opinion on this one, #ANIFAM.

It's hard to ignore the difference in how calm Goku sounds in the Sub.

Not to mention the nice added echo on his voice in the Dub.

Did this feel right to you?

Does it match what happens next?

This is a terrifying scene that Goku states something very simple: he's mad.

I was expecting them to add a lot more detail to this once it was dubbed.

But shockingly, they didn't.

Were you disappointed or happy this was one of the things they kept true to the original

version?

Let me know in the comments.

But first, take a moment to notice what's happening in the next clip

You'll find that the Dub is more direct about Goku wanting revenge.

However, the simpler way he says it in the Sub doesn't change the surge of energy that

goes right into us viewers.

Giving us hope that the next series will be just as chilling.

For more infomation >> Gokus *TRUE* HIDDEN Rage UNLEASHED BEYOND Goku Black! HAKAI'ING His Family in Dragon Ball Super - Duration: 10:38.

-------------------------------------------

[DIY] sparkling! How to make the Galaxy slime! - Duration: 7:20.

For more infomation >> [DIY] sparkling! How to make the Galaxy slime! - Duration: 7:20.

-------------------------------------------

UN//Forgotten Falling Apart Heart - Duration: 3:45.

Falling Apart Heart

Video by stormoftara

Original by Kairiki Bear

English Translation Kuroaky

The broken one stands in the corner of the room

Dreaming a harmful dream 1, 2, 3, 4

Giving the pieces of the future

A harmonious day, I wanted a future like that

Empty life is pounding, decreasing

Living this shitty life like 1, 2, 3, 4

Courtship scratching at my bare arms

Presenting a deep yearning 2, 2, 3, 4

My heart these days is flat out killing me

Forgetting those smiley face "lol" kanji in some cold area

Carrying those annihilating emotions

Here, come grovel and beg for "happiness"

Carrying those vivid sentiments

Look it's falling apart, my sight of integrity

I really, really, really, really hate it

all the beautiful things about people

La, la, la, la

Goodbye to this empty, broken life

The blank one hanging at the center of the room

A lifeline is surely important, 1, 2, 3, 4

Wear and tear charge is firmly reduced

Day by day, motionlessly a comfortable (2) optional (2) tragic (3) death (4)

Speaking of such things, makes my heart muddy

Angrily thundering, melting reasonably

roadside sludge, traveling in a rage

Ah, no more, I'm going to be sick

Carrying those annihilating emotions

Here, come grovel and beg for "happiness"

Carrying that strong and vivid misery

Look, my deep red heart is tightly swollen

I really, really, really, really hate them

Well-behaved people

La, la, la, la

It's been like this for a long time,

Unable to feel emotions, I can't breathe

"This water is sweet" you'd say, the selfish model student

"Which water is bitter?" You ask. I told you, the underachiever.

Ultramarine cleanliness, none of that, as always playing with friends

Battlefield blood donation, so painful,

Slow brain circuit

Carrying those annihilating emotions

Here, stop groveling and begging for "happiness" already

Carrying that annihilating mission

Here, escape from the bright red sun

I really, really, really, really love them

People who scratch at the wounds of the loveless

La, la, la, la

The afterlife will be wonderful

Compared to this empty, broken life

My empty heart is falling apart

For more infomation >> UN//Forgotten Falling Apart Heart - Duration: 3:45.

-------------------------------------------

POLLO AL ROCOTO | El Depa de Andy - Duration: 5:11.

For more infomation >> POLLO AL ROCOTO | El Depa de Andy - Duration: 5:11.

-------------------------------------------

Not Dead Yet by Legder • Guitar Lesson - Duration: 1:42.

Finally, attending a request from you guys

today I'm gonna show you how to play the new Ledger's song

Not Dead Yet, alright?

The tuning is Drop D

and there are a lot of effects while the guitar is playing

I might missed some note in the riff or solo section, okay?

If you haven't seen my cover yet

you can watch it clicking on this card up here

so let's go to the lesson!

Well, I hope you enjoyed this little lesson

don't forget to subscribe to the channel for more videos

leave a comment below here

and I thank everyone who waited for this lesson

I also appreciate everybody who subcribed to my channel in these last days

so until next time!

For more infomation >> Not Dead Yet by Legder • Guitar Lesson - Duration: 1:42.

-------------------------------------------

Wrong Wooden Slots with Smiley Tooth Toothbrush and Toothpaste for Kids - Coloring for Kids - Duration: 2:42.

[Music]

[Music]

[Music]

[Music]

[Music]

[Music]

[Music]

[Music]

Magic

Coloring Pages

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét