Chủ Nhật, 29 tháng 4, 2018

Waching daily Apr 29 2018

damn son where'd you find this run

what's going on guys my name is awesome one and welcome to my brand new reaction

video into this video gonna react to shampoo prank part part 10

boom and TV we already did part 9 that was months ago this is already a little

bit older video but we forgot about who man and it's crazy prank she does the

shampoo prank is a classic prank I've seen some pretty beautiful ladies in

this month so excuse me if I get distracted if you know what I'm saying

you know what I'm saying if you guys have enjoyed the nation yet what are you

waiting for bro we're having so much fun here with his reaction videos and

whatever being sitting without further ado let's jump straight into this

reaction video whoo man let's kitty okay girl walking on oh she got a man thong

on bro that's a body Ted oh why you got at all on hey muscle man with the

American Eagle not a thong girl no that's oh yeah oke smash for this

long blonde hair he's using the Pantene pro-v I know that

ball for any wear bra baby girl is using man I forgot shampoo nonetheless

here we go oh my god

got you whoo man get him buried oh I'm sorry guys that booty hmm

did hook you can't get it out of his hair bro

oh boy is losing it oh we gonna get your ass bro

oh my god she keep doing that bro she keep oh my gosh she keep doing that

shaking shake like that's gonna help it helps me though oh no what's wrong

sensor that please what is going on my god we already knew somebody already sit

there

he's done bro he has had it sit down T take a breather of my god

if you can't whom a human is dead so where did you get this shampoo shake

that booty meat booty oh my god bro dude just gave up bro

home dog just game oh my god no they taking it easy but oh my god guys it was

kind of a quick video man I just I forgot about who man and his shampoo

prank this is kind of a short video but I hope you guys enjoyed it I just I just

wanted to watch this video to be honest and why not watch it with you guys so

whatever you see if you guys do like this type of videos like prank videos

you usually can't do prank videos anymore on YouTube cuz you're probably

good get it removed cuz because of the new rule so YouTube has I don't know

this is not that severe that's why I think they leave it on YouTube we're

gonna do a prank real soon bro I just gotta see who I

prank the people I know they might get a heart attack so it's not a good idea

I hope you guys enjoyed this video if you did give it a big thumbs up leave me

a comment in the comment section down below

my name is ro someone and then I'll see y'all in the next

For more infomation >> SHAMPOO PRANK PART 10! 🔥THONG EDITION😍 - Duration: 5:27.

-------------------------------------------

UYUDUĞUMUZDA BEYNİMİZDE NE OLUR ? - Duration: 5:04.

what happens to my brain while sleeping, what happens to our brain when we sleep, what does our brain do when we sleep

For more infomation >> UYUDUĞUMUZDA BEYNİMİZDE NE OLUR ? - Duration: 5:04.

-------------------------------------------

God's Guide for Marriage - Duration: 5:05.

God has given us a user's manual for how to have a

successful relationship. A user's manual for how to live your life, and it's called the bible. And so

we need to go back to what God says in his word because he tells us how to have a

marriage that will last a lifetime.

To have a successful marriage two things must happen there must be a leaving and a cleaving. Remember that statement in the book of genesis

For this cause shall a

man leave his father and mother and be joined unto his wife and the two shall become one flesh. Then

we read later and God called their name Adam so God saw

Adam and Eve as one person and when a man and a woman come together in marriage

They become one flesh in the sight of God so now

what you want to do is leave and cleave

And that's something to do for the rest of your life first you leave leave

what you leave all other relationships and by that I mean

I'm not saying you're no longer a

son or a daughter to your parents or a sibling but I'm saying now there's a number one relationship in your life

And that number one relationship

is that with your spouse whose bone of your bones and flesh of your flesh so I leave all other

relationships and I make this my number one priority

second only to my relationship with God. Does that make sense

Number two there is a cleaving now the word cleave, means to be permanently glued together

Actually the word implies there'll be irreparable damage if the two are separated so it doesn't mean i'm

stuck to that person

But I'm glued to that person, big difference. In other words I'm holding on to the person so I leave other

relationships I'm holding on to my wife or to my

husband

Ephesians, chapter 5 verse 31

For this reason a man shall leave his father and mother

And be joined to his wife and the two shall become one flesh

This is a great mystery but I speak concerning Christ and the church

Nevertheless lead each one of you in particular love his own wife as himself and the wife see that she respects

her husband. So much I can say, let me just riff for a moment on those statements. If you would just do that

It would transform your marriage do what

Love your wife as Christ loves the church

If you would just do that, by the way that's a tall order

Men are the initiators

Men need to take point

Men need to lead spiritually and men need

to love their wife as Jesus loves his

Church, putting her needs above his own. You girls are saying you you preach it to my husband Greg

Yeah, but girls what does it say to you. Wives respect your husband

Respect him, isn't it interesting that it says respect

him should you not love him, yes you're told to do that elsewhere but in particular it says respect

Women need love, men need respect

That's not to say women don't need respect

And men don't need love but it is to say this passage says husbands love your wives and it says wives respect

your husband. Are you respecting your husband girls

Don't ever tear your husband down in front of other people

Denigrate him, make him the brunt of a joke

When's the last time you thanked him for what he does for you the sacrifices he makes for you. And how are

we to love our wives men. Were to love her as Christ loves the church. And how did Christ show

His love for the church. He died on the cross for the church, he died on the cross for the world.

He died on the cross for all of humanity

No greater love do we have than this and a man lay down his life for his friends and Jesus laid

His life down for us and he sacrificed his life for us so we could come into a relationship

with him and we could be forgiven of all of our sin. You know it's an amazing thing of all of the

illustrations God could have given us

to show his love for humanity and to show how people who believe love him he chose marriage

Love your wife as Christ loved the church so Jesus is effectively saying hey

world that doesn't believe check this out you see the way that christian husband loves his wife that's how

much I love my church look at that example. And then he says, hey

people look at that lady there that married woman. You see how much he loves her husband that's how

much my church loves me. That's why it's so important to keep our marriages together because it's a powerful witness to a lost world

For more infomation >> God's Guide for Marriage - Duration: 5:05.

-------------------------------------------

WORD PLAY: Bad Practices Advertising Discrimination HIV/AIDS Gay Community LGBTQ - Duration: 13:12.

any of you know who this person is okay what I'm going to ask is because this

was a person that was paraded around as the first person to bring hiv/aids into

the United States so I've written down some things I'm going to read to you

guys and I've called it bad practices discrimination hiv/aids I put and this

we move in timeframe 1984 and on how might the hiv/aids campaign have been

created as propaganda to discriminate Don't Ask Don't Tell the stories were of

a man who flew from Africa to San Francisco and slept with gay men that's

what we heard in the Midwest area anyway I put my ex was in basic training and I

was living not far from Emden Missouri in 1984 my former in-laws had a huge

satellite dish in their yard so we did have a variety of TV hiv/aids was all

over the news would this incite fear in the USA

putting this propaganda would this incite fear in the USA would this cause

people to go to the doctor more to be tested for HIV AIDS gaetan dugas I'm

not sure how to pronounce it because there was a little you see that though a

little colon above the the horizontal colons flight attendant why would the

Center for Disease Control need track gay men I'm curious why would they why

would a government agency need to track a gay man or any person why would the

CDC need to track people isn't that overreaching into our private personal

lives isn't that a civil rights violation and

overreaching from a government agency and I'm thinking from a protected

species or a protected person to he was a dubbed patient zero similar that just

makes me think similar to Ground Zero is this a hospital advertisement mixed

with advertising for Canada air because that was mentioned too Oh out of

California he was tracked in New York City and California so when I say

tracked then they claimed that they started doing tracking of Gay men and

doing you know monitoring of gay people but I have a suspicion that it could

have been a propaganda against gay people with discrimination and

advertising bad practices granted it can be considered a First Amendment right to

be able to put this stuff on the media however it could also be considered a

bad practice and discrimination discriminatory practices and advertising

it says he was from Quebec City why was so much money put into this story that's

what I want to know why was so much money put in the story somebody had to

fund it somebody has to fund these news stories for them to be on TV because

that's the whole premise of putting stuff on TV is to put out a message a

service agenda product of some sort that's the whole thing behind it and so

now we're up to 1985 in California I was living in California at the time my ex

told me a story about a hotel and a prostitute the military was sharing with

with soldiers they had something called the blotter report and I put I don't

know if that is where it came from he said a soldier slept with a prostitute

and he he said that his chain of command told him chain of command like Crick

crochet chain Gina command she wrote on the mirror welcome to the world of AIDS

and so his chain of command had told him to come and tell me you know so there

were some things he just come home and he says well we're supposed to share

this with you and they put not long after that an advertising campaign came

out and there was a similar story I thought it was odd a similar scenario

would happen to a John so I used the word John as because I don't remember

who exactly it happened too but it was just

a random person that was on a news report and I may have seen it in a

magazine too they had like a mirror and a heart

around it welcome to the world of AIDS I didn't think much about alternative

word-of-mouth advertising or even the military being a part of it now I do I

would have never never ever dreamed as of 2016 there are a few we were wrong

stories about patient zero they just kind of moved the timeline to change the

history of AIDS HIV instead of reflecting on discriminatory advertising

campaigns and practices and so I've got a little bit more but I want to look at

this so this is how his name is spelled then

I spell it gay ass so this is the wordplay

gay ass or you could look at gay tan as in a gay tan or gay ass so is it a

wordplay created for marketing purposes and so this this is how I looked at it

and and it's kind of like I had a teacher who said if you assume something

you make an ass out of you and me and so then you split apart that assume is a SS

and then you and then M II and so that was the only thing I ever had had in

high school related to wording that was the only thing I'd ever had in high

school related to wording and a playing on words but but it stuck in my mind

sort of you know so you know but I never looked at words that closely until the

past five years or so you know or since I got an in into my marketing and so

then it but then this I've just kind of been reflecting backwards and so that's

kind of how I review this as a play on words and then even the gay tan you

know they were trashing gay people back then and this was a blonde haired guy

nice will contain a nice-looking guy and they were trashing him and it was

related to New York City and San Francisco but now let's I've evaluated a little

bit more I put was Charlie Sheen part of the era

of antagonistic news product placement this brings us um up brings us up to a

closer era he's been arrested in hotels hotels

tearing up gosh he tore up a bunch of hotels come to think of it

and they had drug problems and all kinds of stuff don't forget Charlie in the

military phonetic alphabet the phonetic alphabet of Charlie Charlie had to

goddess women Charlie was with Denise Richards

and had twins well I think twins was with the meat Brooke Mueller twins is

reference to boobs and babies so you can have twin boobs twin babies twin peaks'

whatever you want to call it it's a play on words

Denise watched Charlie and Brooke Mueller's twins that was when Brooke had

issues with the drug problem Brooke equals water equals shield so I took the

Brooke from Brooke Shields when she was a little girl Brooke Shields the

connection of words wordplay a Brooke is a water stream to shields brooke shields

there's a shield in the military field or a shield in wartime Mueller Brooke

and then to Robert Mueller a current present day things going on here in our

current media then I put daytime drama 2018 news politics blurred lines

Richards supports gay marriage and then I put me to I do I support I've always

supported gay folks for whatever they want to do even though I wasn't

outspoken about it because it was there was sort of a bully mentality and it was

really hard to speak about things you know because it was just like the people

around you it wasn't something they wanted to talk about so it was just kind

of like they wanted to control the conversation that's what we have right

now is this you know folks wanting to control conversations then I put Charlie

came out in 2015 saying he is HIV positive charlie is related to

emilio estevez which we will analyze another time but how can we have not

heard from Charlie sounds like he sold a lot of home HIV testing kits so when I

went to Wikipedia that's exactly what it said in there it said that when he came

out online as being HIV positive there was a whole bunch of testing kits for

AIDS that were sold and so and so when you think of if you think of everything

everything being shown on TV in the past think of these connections it's the

collaboration the connections the wordplay the wordplay and so but the

problem with it is though what actually is there any real news now the thing is

it's like okay we know real things happen but are they reporting on the

real things that happen or is everything made up for the purposes of advertising

and so I have one more little thing that I would just thought about that I want

to share with you guys too in 1986 I lost my baby my baby boy

Andrew James Willie and and so the thing I wanted to share with you is that I was

contacted by a doctor from the University of San Francisco UCSF dr.

Michael Harrison I think his name was Harrison he was an advocate for this

well my baby was anencephalic and so they couldn't use they couldn't research and

use the parts on babies like mine because they were still considered alive

and so they wanted to be able to organ donate and things like that but but the

other thing that came out of that was it an interview with US News and World

Report so they came down to our place and there was a reporter lady who took

pictures and she took pictures and she did an interview and it got put in the

magazine now I knew nothing about that at the time but and it was at the

same time like all this stuff like Loma Linda and all the things going on in Los

Angeles the baboon monkeys heart going in the baby and things like that it was

related to medical of course the military related deeply to medical and

human experimentation and but I was thinking okay the article came out I

didn't get paid we didn't get paid anything and so yeah and so it's like

how many young folks think about that you know it's like this whole country is

surrounding product placement everywhere but yet they don't want to pay anything

they don't want a revenue share and so yeah that's just my little piece about

that you know about how you know people are being exploited young people

especially too they don't they may not even realize that I know I did and it

took me a long time and so but I just wanted to share that with you guys so

yeah that's it for right now and I'm gonna keep evaluating past

history and making these connections they're collaborative connections so you

don't actually have to be in a video to collaborate with someone it's done by

words it's it on by words you see it in the celebrities all the time

and apparently the military is involved somehow too yeah because there I've had a

lot of aha moments about that thinking about my own past being a military

spouse a former military know I will always be a military spouse you know

though those days are over but I'll always be a military spouse you know I

can't just dismiss that I can't that can't dismiss California living on the

other coast either so you know and yeah I've got pictures that I found well I

didn't find him I just remembered about him today I'm gonna share those with you

guys too but thank you so much for watching the

please smash and hit the thumbs up share this video with your friends subscribe

leave comments suggestions ideas and I'll see you guys soon I love you peace

love marijuana green leaves and Avocados see you soon

For more infomation >> WORD PLAY: Bad Practices Advertising Discrimination HIV/AIDS Gay Community LGBTQ - Duration: 13:12.

-------------------------------------------

7 Animals with Really Wild Tongues - Duration: 11:03.

[INTRO ♪]

Your tongue does a lot for you—it helps you swallow, taste your food,

it does all of these extremely intricate things that my toungue is doing right now

so that you can understand all the words—just, like, what does it do—so amazing! Blubliblibl-lah!

Maybe your tongue can perform cool tricks, like you can roll your tongue,

or do that clover thing that people can do that's ... ueahhh ... ung ...

Am I doing it?

But when it comes to lingual feats, our species—while amazing—has nothing on the animals on this list.

They can do amazing things with their tongues,

like catapult them out of their mouths, or use them to lure unsuspecting prey.

These seven animals have some of the world's longest, stretchiest,

stickiest, trickiest, and just plain old weirdest tongues.

If you've ever seen a chameleon grab a bug,

you already know that their sticky tongues are quite impressive.

They can be more than twice as long as the animal's body when fully stretched—

proportionally, the longest of any vertebrate.

And they can be launched with surprising speed and accuracy to capture prey.

In fact, when a 2004 study used high-speed video and X-ray film

to capture the tongues of two species in action,

they found they rocketed out of their mouths at more than 20 kilometers per hour.

And a similar study in 2016 clocked the acceleration of one chameleon's tongue

at more than 2,590 meters per second squared—

that's over two hundred times the rate at which the fastest sports car can go from 0-100.

Such speed takes a lot of power—more than ordinary muscles can provide.

When scientists carefully dissected chameleon specimens in search of an explanation,

they found a helix-structured sheath of elastic collagen tissue

between the tongue's anchoring bone and the accelerator muscle:

a biological catapult.

Energy is stored in the collagen tissue as the muscles contract,

and then this unique structure telescopes outward kind of like a spring when triggered.

And if you want to watch this happen in, like, super slow motion, see what's going on?

It's pretty amazing—Smarter Every Day did a great video we will link in the description.

So yeah, in addition to rapid color-changing and independently moving eyes,

you can add spring-loaded tongues to the list of weird chameleon adaptations.

Evolution might have gone a bit overboard with these guys.

The South American tube-lipped nectar bat has an elongated lower lip

that rolls up into a tube, hence the name.

But its lip isn't what sets it apart from its closest relatives.

That would be—you guessed it!—its tongue,

which would make even Gene Simmons jealous.

These bats' tongues can be one and a half times the length of their bodies,

or about 6 to 8 centimeters long—they're not huge bats.

Proportionally, that's the longest tongue of any mammal,

and second only to chameleons among vertebrates.

It's so long that, instead of being anchored at the back of the mouth

like in most mammals, it continues back through the neck

all the way down into to the rib cage.

The bat needs that length because of its special relationship with its food.

As their name implies, these bats feed on nectar,

which is hiding at the base of the super elongated flowers.

Their extra long tongues allow them to reach so deeply

that they can feed from a plant none of their relatives can,

which has flowers that are eight or nine centimeters long.

And as far as scientists can tell, they're the only pollinator for that plant's flowers.

While lots of plants have similarly tight relationships with insects,

this is the only known example of a plant relying so intimately upon a bat.

And that makes the tube-lipped nectar bat's incredibly long tongue vital to both species.

Woodpeckers are so named for their somewhat annoying habit

of banging on trees with their their chisel-like bills.

But that beak is only one of their tools they have for extracting the bugs they eat—

the second is their super long, narrow tongue.

In fact, their tongues make them somewhat harder to study than other species,

as they can get horribly tangled in the fine nets ornithologists use to capture birds.

Most woodpeckers have backwards-facing barbs near the tips of their tongues,

which let them use them like a spear or a rake to drag insects out of holes in the tree bark.

And they're coated in sticky saliva, which also helps with the bug-slurping.

But what really makes these tongues interesting

is where the birds put them when they're not in use.

A woodpecker's tongue can be several times longer than its bill,

so when it's retracted, it coils around the skull,

sometimes so far that part of the structure supporting it pokes into the bird's nostril.

That structure is called the hyoid—

the bone that an animal's tongue muscles are typically attached to.

In woodpeckers, the ends of this horseshoe-shaped bone

wrap back around the skull and sometimes even connect.

The hyoid both holds the tongue in place and acts as a shock absorber for the skull,

helping protect it during all that drumming action.

A tongue bone that doubles as a skull harness is definitely weird enough to make this list.

You may have heard of pangolins for the saddest of reasons:

some estimate they account for 20% of the world's illegal wildlife trade.

That's because, instead of hair, they're covered in keratin scales,

which are believed to have all sorts of mystical powers.

There are eight pangolin species distributed across Asia and Africa,

some of which have declined as much as 80% in the last decade

thanks mostly to poaching.

And it's a shame they're so well known for their scaly armor

when their tongues are so weird.

Extended to full length, pangolin tongues are longer than their bodies.

They're so long that they're actually anchored at the base of the rib cage

instead of the throat, kind of like those little bats we talked about.

And inside is a solid rod of cartilage which contains an artery

that supplies blood to tissue in the tongue to stiffen it.

If that sounds kind of like the erectile tissue in a penis?

Yeah, it's—it's basically the same idea.

Keeping the tongue rigid helps with thrusting it into ant and termite colonies

to extract the bugs the animal feeds on.

The pangolin's other common name is "scaly anteater."

And that stiff tongue is also coated in sticky saliva,

so when the pangolin retracts it out of the insect colony, it is covered in yummy treats.

The insects are then scraped off at the entrance to the animal's throat

with a specialized hyoid bone, as pangolins don't have any teeth.

Also, their babies are called pangopups.

That's not really relevant to tongues, or really anything.

It's just something you need to know.

The enormous, prehistoric-looking alligator snapping turtle

is found in rivers and lakes in the southeastern U.S.

But even though they're the largest freshwater turtle in North America,

they can be hard to spot, because they spend most of their lives underwater.

They'll remain submerged for almost an hour at a time,

much of which they spend patiently waiting for their food to come to them.

Which it does, because the turtles use worm-shaped protrusions from their tongues as bait.

The technical term for this technique is lingual luring,

and alligator snappers are the only turtles that have bait built into their mouths.

A hungry turtle will sit motionless on the river bottom,

open wide, and wiggle their weird tongue lure temptingly.

This is accomplished through the work of several muscles

attached to the animal's hyoid apparatus—

a set of about a dozen articulating skeletal pieces.

The lure itself, or vermiform appendage—

which literally just means worm-shaped appendage—

is branched, creating the appearance of a complete wiggling worm.

And it can fill with blood to become slightly larger, firmer and pinker,

presumably to become more worm-y.

The shape, color, and movement draws curious fish and frogs close,

right into the danger zone.

Since the appendage also contains a lot of sensory nerves,

as soon as the turtle feels something touch it, reflex takes over, and… snap.

So if you're swimming in a lake in the southeast

and you spot something, like, weird and mysterious wiggling away below you there…

Don't! No!

The finger-removing abilities of snapping turtles? Not a myth!

Now, compared to giraffes' other long traits, their 40 to 70 cm tongues actually seem kind of short.

But they're not just two thirds of a meter long—

they're also prehensile, meaning they're capable of

wrapping around and grasping stuff, and they're a deep shade of bluish-purple.

Even with their long necks, giraffes can still struggle

to reach the tender leaves at the very tops of acacia trees—

hence that sizeable tongue.

And its dexterity helps sort out the tasty bits from spiny twigs.

In fact, they're so used to manipulating food with their tongues

that when zoos make their meals too easy to get at,

the animals get kind of neurotic and start licking other stuff.

This random licking behavior is actually reduced if their food is prepared

in a way that gives their tongues, like, an appropriate workout.

A giraffe's tongue also has a very tough, sandpapery surface

and thick, antiseptic saliva, which help prevent and heal cuts and abrasions

that it gets from rooting around for leaves among gnarly acacia thorns.

That saliva is also thought to keep any thorns that do get swallowed

from harming the digestive tract—

pokey bits get coated so thickly in the stuff that they just pass through.

As for the dark purple-blue color— no one is 100% sure,

but most experts think that it helps prevent sunburn,

since they spend so much time with their tongues sticking out.

You don't want to get a tongue sunburn!

And these antiseptic, prehensile tongues have another handy use for giraffes:

they help them keep their nostrils and ears squeaky clean!

Blue whales are the largest animals on the planet,

so it's not surprising that their tongues are correspondingly huge.

Just the tongue of a blue whale can weigh as much as an elephant.

But it's not just big—it's also super stretchy,

which helps when you want to use it to move around tens of thousands of liters of water.

To get a mouthful of tiny krill, blue whales open up wide

and lunge through dense schools at high speeds.

The resulting force of all that water rushing into the whale's mouth

flips its tongue inside out and expands the pleated bottom of its mouth.

Together they form a giant pouch, full of doomed critters.

Then, the whale closes its mouth.

The tongue helps squeeze all that water out,

filtering it through the baleen plates and leaving behind

a mouthful of food—as much as half a million calories' worth.

In other animals, stretching out all that flesh and then contracting it again

would wreak havoc on the nerves in the mouth and tongue.

But the tongue nerves of blue whales and their relatives

have a special adaptation to handle this—they're super stretchy, like bungee cords.

The nerve fibers can extend to twice their regular length,

and then snap back, none the worse for wear.

Who knew so much went into scooping up mouthfuls of teeny tiny krill!

It's hard to imagine having a sticky, spring-loaded tongue

that can shoot out of your mouth and snag a roll from the next table over,

or a tongue that doubles as a fishing lure, no rod and reel required.

But for these animals, outlandish tongues are the norm.

And maybe them looking at us, they're like, "What are they doing with all that ta—noise makin'? Weirdos!"

Thanks to natural selection, maybe we've all learned some extreme lingual tricks!

Thank you for watching this episode of SciShow, which was great! It was a rollercoaster, you guys.

And if you're fascinated by bizarre mouthparts,

you might wanna check out our episode on creatures with super weird teeth.

[OUTRO ♪]

For more infomation >> 7 Animals with Really Wild Tongues - Duration: 11:03.

-------------------------------------------

Trans / Non Binary Film Poem - (Andrew) Andrea Gibson - Duration: 2:01.

When I was a kid I would sometimes secretly call myself Andrew.

Would tug at the crotch of my pants the way only pubescent boys do, ran around pounding

on my bare chest like Tarzan.

It's not that I thought I'd grow up to be a man; I just never thought that I'd

grow up to be a woman either.

From what I could tell neither of those categories fit me, but believe me, I knew from a very

young age never to say "Hey dad, this Adam or Eve thing isn't working for me; I mean,

what about all the kinds of people in between?"

In the third grade, Lynnette Lyons asked me where all my Barbies were, lied and told her

I'd got in trouble so my mom took 'em away.

I didn't dare say "Barbies suck, Lynnette!

And for that matter, Tommy, so does GI Joe."

I wanna grow into something none of us has ever seen before, and gender is just one of

the ways we're boxed in and labeled, before we're ever able to speak who we dream we

are, who we believe we'll become, like drumbeats ever changing their rhythm.

I am living today as someone I had not yet become yesterday, and tonight I will borrow

only pieces of who I was today to carry with me to tomorrow.

No, I'm not gay.

No, I'm not straight, and I'm sure as hell not bisexual, damn it!

I am whatever I am when I am it, loving whoever you are when the stars shine and whoever you'll

be when the sun rises.

Yes, I like girls.

Yes, I like boys.

Yes, I like boys who like boys; I like girls who wear toys and girls who don't; girls

who don't call themselves girls; crew cuts or curls and that really bad hair phase in

between.

I like steam rising from the body of a one-night stand; I like holding hands for three months

before kissing; I like wishing your body was Saturn, my body thousand rings wrapped around

you.

You wanted to be a Buddhist nun once; last night you held my cervix between your fingers.

I thank gods I don't believe in for your changing.

Tell me we'll be naming our children "Beautiful" and nothing else.

Tell Barbie she can go now.

Tell GI Joe to put his gun down and find a boyfriend or a girlfriend or a girl-boy-friend;

fuck it, y'all, GI Joe just needs a friend.

I mean, he's plastic and not even the kind of plastic that bends.

I want to bend in a thousand directions like the sun does like love does, like time stopped

so the hands of the clock could hold each other; and we held each other like I held

these words for too many years on the tip of my tongue.

I am my mother's daughter.

I am midnight sun.

You can find me on the moon waxing and waning, my heart full of petals, every single one

begging "love me, love me, love me, whoever I am, whoever I become.

Love me, love me, love me."

For more infomation >> Trans / Non Binary Film Poem - (Andrew) Andrea Gibson - Duration: 2:01.

-------------------------------------------

王陽明:人到絕境,必有轉機 - Duration: 11:45.

For more infomation >> 王陽明:人到絕境,必有轉機 - Duration: 11:45.

-------------------------------------------

[SFM] The Combine Shift: Episode I - Duration: 10:17.

FUCK! FUCK! FUCK!

Keep running, just keep running!

Shit. Shit. SHIT. SHIT!

Yea, the conditions of live of Civil Protection are really better than the living conditions of citizens!

Yea, I thought I'm gonna die by eating this civilian's food

You know, The Combine isn't so bad when you work on it.

Yep.

Hey, that's Lewis!

Uh...Alright then...?

You don't get it!

Lewis is the bastard who stolen my girlfriend!

Oh, you had one?

Potential girlfriend.

I'm going to beat the crap outta him!

Oh, wait a second! We don't have a reason.

Are you sure about that?

Hey you!

Pick up that can!

What?! I didn't throw it!

What, you couldn't hear him? PICK UP THAT CAN!

No, I will NOT!

What the hell is going on there?

The new guy is getting his fun.

Let's say him to be more careful

Who knows, maybe he will accidentally kill him?

Fuck.

FUCK.

FUCK!

What have you done?

Oh fuck, I-I didn't want to...Oh, God...

WHAT HAVE YOU DONE?

Oh shit...

SHUT THE HELL UP, EVERYONE!

Wait a minute...

It's Capitan 068, I'm reporting about civilian's death.

Death during detention for ...

Wait...

What did he do?

Well...He stolen my girlfriend...

ARE YOU RETARDED? I'm asking what was detention for!

Uh...He didn't...He didn't pick up the can...

...Detention for unfulfillment of the direct order from Civil Protection officer.

The Person number 2307.

Roger that.

Now you.

We fixed everything for now, but be careful in future. I won't be always here to save your asses.

Idiots...

Damn, he's heavy!

Just shut up and drag! It's your fault.

You know what? I'm even glad that I killed him!

Oh really?

Yea!

That means that...That I finally got the power!

A new life, my friend! And I'm telling you, that soon...Our lifes will...

YOU! CIVIL PROTECTION OFFICERS!

THE CITADEL IN CITY 17 IS UNDER ATACK. TAKE AN ARMORED PERSONNEL CARRIER AND GO TO THE SQUARE

FIGHT WITH RESISTANCE.

With...Resistance? What resistance?

RESISTANCE WHICH DESTROY YOUR COLLEAGUES AT THE MOMENT.

Wait a minute...Can you even drive this thing?

Nope. The driving cources will start only tomorrow.

Alright...Let's get out of here then.

Until nothing is clicked.

Until...Nothing...Is clicked...?

You don't tell me...

FUCK! FUCK! FUCK!

Keep running, just keep running!

Shit. Shit. SHIT. SHIT!

*Meanwhile in some Combine base*

Come in! Can anybody hear us? Come in!

HEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEELP!

intriguing...

Hush! 458 and 459? Report me your statement.

Well, let's see. We are in the wasteland, We are being persecuted by the Gargantuas.

We found their shelter and presumably, they have a connection with the resistance! We need the reinforcements. Like REALLY!

Can you take a static position, so it would be easier to detect you?

Oh, are you kidding me?

We also stolen some information data, but we can't decipher it!

Alright, number 351, go and report to the Advisor about the situation and tell us his decition.

Got it!

459 and 458, over and out.

So, we should send them the reinforcements and do it now, while they still alive!

WHAT OVERWATCH ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT? We are going to get burnt here...

Stop being hysterical! I can't help you in anyway!

What's your status?

Uh...We are hiding in some trashcans.

Can you, at least, send us the coordinats of the nearest overwatch station?

The coordinates are sended

Over and out.

Yea, got it! Over and out.

For more infomation >> [SFM] The Combine Shift: Episode I - Duration: 10:17.

-------------------------------------------

ESTADÍSTICAS TOTAL DE MESSI Actualizada - 29-04-2018 - Duration: 2:06.

For more infomation >> ESTADÍSTICAS TOTAL DE MESSI Actualizada - 29-04-2018 - Duration: 2:06.

-------------------------------------------

Freestyle Everywhere #1 - Duration: 5:46.

For more infomation >> Freestyle Everywhere #1 - Duration: 5:46.

-------------------------------------------

Smash 4 "HER MAJESTY" Princess Peach Final Montage! Hype Combos & Highlights (SSB4) - Duration: 8:43.

Smash 4 "HER MAJESTY" Princess Peach Final Montage! Hype Combos & Highlights (SSB4)

Smash 4 "HER MAJESTY" Princess Peach Final Montage! Hype Combos & Highlights (SSB4)

Smash 4 "HER MAJESTY" Princess Peach Final Montage! Hype Combos & Highlights (SSB4)

Smash 4 "HER MAJESTY" Princess Peach Final Montage! Hype Combos & Highlights (SSB4)

Smash 4 "HER MAJESTY" Princess Peach Final Montage! Hype Combos & Highlights (SSB4)

Smash 4 "HER MAJESTY" Princess Peach Final Montage! Hype Combos & Highlights (SSB4)

Smash 4 "HER MAJESTY" Princess Peach Final Montage! Hype Combos & Highlights (SSB4)

Smash 4 "HER MAJESTY" Princess Peach Final Montage! Hype Combos & Highlights (SSB4)

Smash 4 "HER MAJESTY" Princess Peach Final Montage! Hype Combos & Highlights (SSB4)

Smash 4 "HER MAJESTY" Princess Peach Final Montage! Hype Combos & Highlights (SSB4)

For more infomation >> Smash 4 "HER MAJESTY" Princess Peach Final Montage! Hype Combos & Highlights (SSB4) - Duration: 8:43.

-------------------------------------------

[VP Gamer] Leo rank cực phê với Maloch vô cùng trâu bò và cách lên đồ chuẩn - Duration: 10:37.

Hi welcome to my channel

I'm VP Gamer

Today I will play a hero named Maloch

So Gildur will go with Joker

I will go in kingkong lane

ok Liliana get a first blood

About equiment for Maloch, I was put on the top of a screen

Go lane with Valhein was difficult because he was a marksman

Zuka was kill Kahii

ok

Valhein just have only a little HP

I was get my first kill

OMG Grakk miss, I thought It will ihit me

Destroy a tower

Arthur was try to kill Gildur

OK I got him

let me get it

Woa Valhein has a lot of damage

OK Joker coming

Ah Kahii is coming

Why Joker not kill him?

OK I get him

Don't kill me

OK I was still alive

Maloch was have so much HP and armor

And have a lot of damage

Maloch was a most favourite hero on a professional tournament

Tripple kill for me

I was get 7 kill and 0 die

Today I was have some free time, so I was play some rank match

don't kill me

AHHH I was die

Kahii get a shut down kill

I was have a english subtitles form a video Airi to all next video

Ok the match will be end here

See you on my next video

don't forget like and subscribe

Bye Bye

For more infomation >> [VP Gamer] Leo rank cực phê với Maloch vô cùng trâu bò và cách lên đồ chuẩn - Duration: 10:37.

-------------------------------------------

McJuggernuggets' My Virtual Escape - Full Season 3 Compilation! - Duration: 3:40:19.

Warning: the following video has mature themes. If you don't like the image of drugs, gore, or any other mature themes, please leave now. Without further ado, enjoy.

For more infomation >> McJuggernuggets' My Virtual Escape - Full Season 3 Compilation! - Duration: 3:40:19.

-------------------------------------------

這些女神都在吃素,一起加入吧! - Duration: 14:21.

For more infomation >> 這些女神都在吃素,一起加入吧! - Duration: 14:21.

-------------------------------------------

Re Gift Your Gratitude! – The New Gratitude Energy Explosion - Duration: 2:42.

Re-Gift Your Gratitude!

� The New Gratitude Energy Explosion

by Jeffrey Austin Smith

Imagine being grateful.

Now imagine being grateful times 7.

That�s the new energy of gratitude that you can use to help others in the ascension

process.

It�s called �re-gifting� your gratitude.

I usually start my day with a gratitude list, prayer and meditation.

Lately, the effect of being grateful, seems to be upgrading in power on not just myself,

but outwardly on others.

Case in point�

The other day I walked through the grocery store and so many faces were glum and sad.

People were walking by each other without a word, the negativity was almost overwhelming.

I was smiling though, feeling grateful.

I felt compelled to say hello to everyone with a big smile.

I mean everyone, looking them right in the eye, said hello, have a wonderful day, with

all my heart.

They needed what I had been so freely given, a grateful heart.

By doing this, I had �re-gifted� my gratitude.

And wow, what a difference it made on them AND me!

It literally lifted them up.

The energy one gives out when �being� the expression of gratitude, has a strong

influence on others to help them experience gratitude, love, forgiveness of others, and

self.

That is how powerful we can be even if we don�t utter a word, yet even stronger when

we re-gift our gratitude, just by smiling or smiling and saying �hello�.

I encourage you dear ones, to try out this powerful, energetic tool of re-gifting your

gratitude.

I am so grateful for all of you, that teach me these simple things each day.

You, my celestial family in physical form, are so wonderful.

Thank you from the bottom of my heart for all the long hours of work you do.

You all know who you are.

Know that the Universe has observed your good works and loves you so much.

Do not tire out before the miracle happens.

In love and gratitude,

For more infomation >> Re Gift Your Gratitude! – The New Gratitude Energy Explosion - Duration: 2:42.

-------------------------------------------

Gmod Prop Hunt Because Why the heck not!? - Duration: 42:01.

For more infomation >> Gmod Prop Hunt Because Why the heck not!? - Duration: 42:01.

-------------------------------------------

Vsauce, Monika here [Vsauce Parody] - Duration: 2:56.

Querxes, Monica here have you ever thought about how intricate life is I

mean for contrast you and me don't really live in the same reality to begin

with meaning that by law are both worlds will be different and how can we see

this well first of all in my reality are also known as real life we have the

ability to create many thousands of buildings in mere seconds with help of

our futuristic loadout and also our both reality have similarities even though

yours isn't specifically real well to a sense just forget I said that

we both create complex computers in both of our worlds by stitching together

components to create a big or small machine that has the ability to work for

us automate stuff for us and create new realities actually also forget I said

that last thing there's also a difference between complex life forms

and realities making some more superior mostly raging from conditions like are

all the creatures living in a reality with conflicts or not being lazy or not

and so on alright so let's finish our topic about destroying earth

finish our topic about why our worlds different so to be able to test this

we've captured a fellow human and we're going to be speaking with him about this

so Matt you've been experimenting with both of our realities in different ways

and you've been able to get some quite impressive research so would you kindly

tell the viewers yes I've been doing different stuff and I've concluded that

the simulated reality has been a big mistake for the most part and you shall

likely take action it simply recited earth had a good start

they weren't able to get that intelligent I feel this is very

interesting I mean after all it seemed to go well but people simply put morals

over ethics making the race way weaker anyway today we have some plans on

trying to fix that reality through different methods mostly by not

unplugging it surely we will surely not do that we'll do a way better thing

all right that's it

this is why I'm alive

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét