Thứ Bảy, 28 tháng 4, 2018

Waching daily Apr 28 2018

my promo was a huge success

I got e-mailed back by some very big companies

firstly New Japan Pro Wrestling

[laughs]

they're doing a tour of Australia

so not only do I get the privelage

of touring with New Japan Pro Wrestling

I get to go home for a holiday

a holiday away from my holiday if you will

[upbeat music]

ugh here we go

hello fella

I'll give you a call back hey mate how are you going?

how's things?

good! it's so good to see you

it really is. my honor and pleasure

how have you been doing?

really good I've been flat out to be honest

had this tour happening and just got back from Japan

what were you doing in Japan?

Wrestlekingdom

you went and sat in the crowd?

no I was in Wrestlekingdom

you were on the show?

I was on the show yeah

[laughs] you're joking

nah I was on the show

Gino did Wrestlekingdom I don't believe it

I mean look at him and then look at me

then look back at him, laugh, and realise that if either of us should be on Wrestlekingdom it should be me

I'm really happy that you're and that you're apart of the tour

I just need you to be on your best behaviour

of course

I know I can trust you it's just that there's a lot of eyes on us it's a big show and it's a lot of responsibility for everyone here

I just know I can trust you

Gino Gino you've got nothing to worry about

it's been great seeing all of the TMDK guys

we haven't been in the one spot together for a long time

which just makes this tour way more special for us

but sharing a lockerroom with them?

don't get me wrong I love these guys but there's only so much I can take

there has to be a spare lockerroom somewhere

I just need to ask Gino but he seems real stressed with this tour I should probably just leave him alone

nah screw it I want my own lockerroom

I just don't think it's fair I mean Okada's got his own lockerroom

so I don't think it's fair that I'm sharing with a bunch of these TMDK guys

do I speak to you or do I speak to the office?

I'm just going to be real honest with you

I've worked far too hard for this don't you screw it up for me

NOT NOW

what?

each arena I would try and find my own private lockerroom and in every state it was the same damn story

Sexton long time no see brother

I just don't think getting my own lockerroom is that big of an ask

it is a big ask and if you ask again I'll end you

he's so mad today

like madder than someone should be if they did Wrestlekingdom

he didn't actually do it did he?

hey lads what are you doing?

oh not much man just watching my match against Okada

have you seen it?

Okada Okada Okada

that's all I'm hearing that's all anyone talks about

at the airports at the meet and greets

everything's about him for some reason

even when TMDK gets interviewed and I think the spotlight's finally going to be on me

Sexton last year you faced Okada

no actually that was me

I actually wrestled Okada

thanks for having me

thank you bye

you know I'm starting to think that it wasn't MCW who chose Slex to go against Okada I think Okada chose Slex over me because he's scared

I wanted to confront him about it but getting to him was a completely different story

I got told by multiple people that if I bother Okada I'll get kicked off the tour so that's why I waited until the final night

Okay Okada's in there I'm going to go confront him

I just wanted a minute of his time

to let that prick know that he can run but he can't hide from me forever

after all I've done for you after everything we've been through

after all the crap you talk about and you can't even say sorry?

did you really do Wrestlekingdom?

[door slams shut]

For more infomation >> Trophy Life S02E01 - Duration: 5:01.

-------------------------------------------

The Indigo To Crystal Transitional Crisis - Duration: 5:34.

The Indigo To Crystal Transitional Crisis

by Celia Fenn

Below are a list of the symptoms experienced in the process of crisis or breakthrough:

* Sudden extreme sensitivity to people and environments.

A person who has previously been sociable and active suddenly finds they can�t bear

to be in shopping malls or in crowded environments such as restaurants.

* An increase in psychic ability and awareness.

This most often manifests in the ability to almost �hear� the inner thoughts and feelings

of others.

This can be disconcerting if the person imagines that everyone else can also read their thoughts

and feelings.

Also an extreme sensitivity to negative energy in certain environments or people, including

the inability to tolerate certain people who had previously been close.

* This increased sensitivity can lead to panic attacks or anxiety attacks.

These can occur at any time, even when the person wakes up at night.

Often there is no valid reason for the attack, although the person will often seek to find

a reason.

* The person might also find themselves �zoning out� for long periods of time, just wanting

to sit and do nothing.

This can be irritating to someone who has previously been very energetic and active.

This is just the consciousness adjusting to spending more time in the higher dimensions

and less time in the 3rd and 4th dimensions.

Related to this is the need to rest and sleep for far longer than previously, and a general

slowing down.

* Obssessive anxieties about humans being destroyed (by pollution, lack of resources,

aliens, technology etc).

This is because multi-dimensional consciousness can access all levels of the group mind, including

that part which holds the fears and anxieties about the survival of the species.

Since the person is often concerned about their own survival, they tend to resonate

with this part of the group mind or morphogenetic field.

* An obssessive need to understand what is happening, leading to the mind becoming overactive

and the person fearing they are losing it or suffering from �burn-out�.

Also a fear of going mad and being unable to cope with everyday life in the future.

Again, psychologists and doctors seem able to offer very little help.

* Depression for no reason, or related to the crisis state.

This is often just the consciousness clearing out old layers of energy that need to be released.

It is not necessary to �process� or relive the experience, just allow the body to release

the energy.

Have patience with the process and know that it will pass.

* Disrupted sleep patterns, often waking up to 3 times a night, or just at about 3am.

Again this is just the consciousness adapting to new cycles of activity.

Higher consciousness is often more active at night since the lower dimensions are quiet

at this time.

* Feeling strange electrical energy waves through the body.

The Crystal body is incredibly sensitive, and feels solar and lunar waves, cosmic waves,

and energies from the galactic centre.

Often these energies are assisting in the process of �rewiring� the body to carry

higher energies.

Speaking from experience, I know how uncomfortable this can be.

But the body eventually acclimates to dealing with these energy waves.

You will probably find them to be more intense around Full Moon.

The best way I have found of dealing with this phenomenon is to go outside and stand

barefoot on the ground and imagine the energy running through your body and into the earth.

* A whole range of physical sensations and experiences, usually related to detoxification.

The Crystal body holds no toxins, but allows everything to pass through it.

In fact the eventual trick to being Crystal is just to allow everything to pass through

and hold onto nothing.

The ultimate state of detachment.

But at this stage the body needs to release years of �toxic� waste, whether physical,

emotional or mental The release is always through the physical body, which presents

symptoms such as intense fatigue, muscle and joint pains especially in the hips and knees,

headaches, especially at the base of the skull, and neck and shoulder pains.

* Dizziness and �spaciness�.

This is because you are in �higher� states of consciousness.

You need to get used to being at these levels and staying grounded at the same time.

These sensations tend to increase with solar flares and full moons as well.

* Increased appetite and putting on weight.

This is because the body needs huge amounts of energy to power this process.

* The ability to see beyond the veils.

That is, to become aware of spirits, devas,E.Ts and angels as a reality and to communicate

with these.

This can be very frightening if the person is not accustomed to this kind of other dimensional

awareness.

For more infomation >> The Indigo To Crystal Transitional Crisis - Duration: 5:34.

-------------------------------------------

LEGO Marvel Studios Minifigures - CMF Draft! - Duration: 5:47.

Since the early years of the LEGO Minifigures line,

people have been asking for a Super Heroes series.

DC fans got their fix… twice,

but we've never had a Marvel line.

What if there was a Marvel line

celebrating ten years of films,

and it was released Fall 2018?

Teaming up with Ashnflash,

I drafted an entire Marvel Studios

LEGO Minifigures Series -

with twenty minifigures in total,

one for each film in the first ten years.

For 2008's Iron Man,

the first Marvel Cinematic Universe movie,

I chose the Iron Man Mark 1 outfit.

We've never had it as a physical minifigure before,

and there would be a new mould for his helmet.

I'm sure underneath would be a new Tony Stark face print.

Also, he has the new flame blast pieces and holders

for those as accessories.

For the second movie, Incredible Hulk,

we have the titular character.

You're going to notice

a unique direction for this series -

trying to capture the realism aspect,

I chose to redo a lot of popular characters

we already have minifigures of.

I feel LEGO would do this

if they ever did a Marvel Studios series,

to draw in the kids.

So yes,

we've had minifigure-sized Hulks before,

but none that were directly based off the 2008 movie.

He would have a new hair mould,

and much like the Disney Series,

no accessory since he's such a popular character.

Iron Man 2's main villain is next, Whiplash.

It's a shame we haven't had a minifigure version

of him before -

and his accessories would be his bird,

and his electrocution wires -

a resue of the vine piece LEGO has.

Here's the thing, some of these may look familiar.

That's because Ashnflash

has done two Marvel Studios series before,

and I've chosen some designs from those

to use in this series, with minor differences.

Then we have Odin for the original Thor movie,

with his staff as an accessory,

which would be our first physical Odin minifig.

There's Agent Carter for Captain America: The First Avenger,

who would have a new hair and hat combo mould,

her bag and a blaster as an accessory.

Loki would be the representation for 2012's The Avengers,

with a new updated helmet piece

that finally has his hair sticking out,

and his staff would be updated

to use the small bulb piece to represent the space stone.

And, the Iron Man Mark 38 IGOR outfit

will be the representation for Iron Man 3.

The mould for the torso is similair to Axl's -

as are the arms - but they're both new.

Igor is a very popular outfit

that we never got in LEGO minifigure form.

We'll still have the basic Iron Man helmet,

with no face printing underneath -

showing how it's a drone,

like at the movie's final battle.

Malekith, one of the worst but coolest looking villains,

is the character for Thor The Dark World.

His accessory are red power blasts,

to represent the aether.

Oh, and his helmet is a new mould.

Black Widow is the representation for The Winter Soldier,

with a new color for the trendsetter hair,

and a new disk key mould as the accessory.

For Guardians of the Galaxy,

we have prisoner Starlord -

with new prints, and his accessory

is that guy's leg that he was told to steal by Rocket Raccoon.

Starlord isn't in cheap sets on the current market,

and he is the main star of Guardians,

which is why I chose to put out a new variant in here.

Age of Ultron has Nick Fury from the farm scene,

and the accessory -

a pink slushee cup -

is actually a reference to the LEGO Marvel Avengers game.

For Ant-Man, we have Hank Pym,

with size disks as an accessory -

simple 1x1 circular tiles.

While Hank was in sets,

the version had an inaccurate face

and was never out of the costume,

so this is a good fit.

Civil war has a battle damaged Captain America

from the final fight -

finally, with boot printing,

and a scratch on the shield.

Pre-Infinity War Captain America

isn't on the shelves anymore,

so this would be a good cheap way

for kids to get their hands on them.

Kaecilius is the representation for Doctor Strange -

since I think LEGO will want to keep that updated version

of Doctor Strange in the big Sanctorum,

and there's not much variation I could do.

Kaecilius was the main villain of Doctor Strange,

and he had a super cool design,

so this will be the first time to get him in LEGO.

For Guardians 2, there's Ego the Living Planet,

with a new hair piece and a ball of energy.

We never got him in the sets,

so this would be a perfect choice.

For Spider-Man Homecoming,

the variant of Spider-Man I chose

was a popular outfit not in the sets -

Peter Parker's homemade suit.

For Thor Ragnarok, I chose this version of Thor

from the end of the film… sort of.

Realistically, if this WAS a Fall 2018 release -

I'm not sure they would choose this Thor.

You see, the LEGO Infinity War version

doesn't have his missing eye

due to when the sets were designed.

So maybe this would be a way to make it happen?

The accessories are actually

from the first act of Ragnarok,

in the arena clash scene…

a new mould for the shield.

An unmasked Killmonger

is the representation for Black Panther,

since the version we had all had masks on.

This is from near the end of the film,

and is also based off his appearance

in the LEGO Marvel 2 DLC.

There's a new hair piece for him

as well from that time in the movie.

So, much like Hulk, since we get big fig versions in the set,

I thought it would be nice

to include a minifigure Thanos here for Infinity War.

While we did have a Thanos minifigure before,

it was a comic-based Mighty Micros version.

This one would have a new Infinity Gauntlet mould.

Now, I didn't include the helmet and shoulder pad

because I'm not sure how accurate they would be in the movie,

though the big fig did, so who knows.

Here's the thing.

Realistically,

LEGO would want a more balanced LEGO Minifigures series

in male and female characters.

Now… there's only been two girls in this series -

so I took who I can add for any possible female spots

that would make sense,

and the final figure is Wasp from Ant-Man and the Wasp.

I know the version from the set has been revealed

and it doesn't look like this.

This version is unmasked,

so you also get her hair piece.

The helmet in this version is a new mould

that is much more accurate.

Realistically, I doubt this would be the choice

but I wanted to balance it out

and we don't know much

about Ant-Man and the Wasp at this moment.

So here's the checklist for the series,

again props to Ashnflash for the absolutely incredible artwork.

I wanted to differentiate the design

from his own Marvel Studios series,

but it was hard to find a background

that would match the theme.

We ended up using the Avengers Infinity War initial poster,

and the idea of a purple series theme sounds delightful to me,

so it all came together.

For exclusions, one comes to mind.

The original idea was to do figure twenty as Stan Lee,

but I saw this First 10 Years shirt made by Marvel

and they included Ant-Man and the Wasp.

Since LEGO has recently been doing 20 minifigures

for licensed series, I thought it would be fitting

to round it off with Ant-Man and the Wasp.

Anyways, five dollar up Patreon supporters

can vote on the next CMF draft,

check out the card to go to the poll.

Other options in the poll include a Harry Potter Series,

LEGO YouTubers, South Park, and more.

But I also want to hear from you guys in the comments -

who was left out,

and what accessories would you give them?

Leave your thoughts in the comments below.

Peace out, bye.

For more infomation >> LEGO Marvel Studios Minifigures - CMF Draft! - Duration: 5:47.

-------------------------------------------

THE SONG MUST GO ON - ANGELIC IN LA - EP 6 💗 JUSTICE - Duration: 6:20.

Hello, fellow dreamers.

My name is Angelic

and I just moved to Los Angeles, California

with my family, including my brother, CJ.

Together, we're looking to start a new life

and make some dreams come true.

Hey dreamers.

Today's a very special day because today we got

our one million followers and I'm so happy

and as a way of thanking you,

we are throwing a live webcast show tonight on this site.

But wait guys, I'm not done yet.

We're also going to play a brand new song.

Alright guys, that is it for now.

Make sure to tune in tonight and watch my webcast.

I love you guys.

So here's where I try my hardest not to freak out.

I don't have a song yet.

Well, I have a few ideas, but I want it

to be perfect for my fans and I don't want to let CJ down.

He's going to be so upset.

This is going to be a hit.

A live show and a new song?

This is going to be big.

You're not making this any easier, CJ.

By the way, how's the song going?

Um, not so great.

Thing is, I don't have a song yet.

And here's the part where CJ freaks out.

I sent out all the invites already.

We don't even have a stage set up yet.

I'll get that covered.

We do have enough time,

so you go ahead and work on the song.

Pretty sure you're going to get something done.

Remember, like last time?

You're right.

I got this.

I have to admit, that went better than expected.

He seemed so relaxed.

Maybe I should be relaxed too.

Yeah, this is going to be awesome.

You'll be fine.

This is my show.

What can possibly go wrong?

Writing's a funny thing.

You have so many things to say,

but you have to find something that speaks to you.

I want my fans to know how much I appreciate them

and without their support I'd just be left in the dark.

Now if I could only figure out how to say it

before I go through an entire notebook of paper.

Ceej, I'm in a huge situation.

What's going on?

Well, I have less than an hour left

and I still don't have a song.

Oh my god.

Okay, here it is.

The part where CJ flips out.

Wait for it.

It's okay.

I got it.

I got this.

You do you, and I'll just do me.

Wait, what?

Does anyone know where I can find my little brother CJ?

Because this is someone else.

He's being so understanding.

You just bring your A game tonight.

Are you sure?

Positive.

Thanks Ceej.

What are we going to do?

This looks amazing, you totally pulled it off!

You look like a total rockstar.

Alright, let's go.

We're getting called up in five minutes.

Let's do this.

Hello fellow dreamers and fangelics.

Here's my way of saying thank you

for all your love and support.

This song is called Village.

Aww.

So that just happened.

I couldn't believe it.

I felt bad for CJ.

He worked so hard to make this whole thing happen.

And I felt sorry for the fans.

I let everyone down.

But, then the most amazing thing happened.

♪ They tell me it takes a village to raise up a child ♪

♪ They tell me it takes a village to survive in the world ♪

♪ I'm saying one of a million goes a million miles ♪

♪ We're singing it takes a village ♪

♪ Yeah, it takes a village ♪

♪ Nobody's perfect on their own ♪

♪ I know, I know ♪

♪ We got to work it out to bloom ♪

♪ To break the mold ♪

♪ Know that you're worth it ♪

♪ If you fight to claim your road ♪

♪ We can do it hand in hand ♪

♪ Everyday a better plan ♪

♪ All the people to the west say ah ♪

♪ All the people to the east say ah ♪

♪ Show 'em how you got to be no lie ♪

♪ No lie ♪

♪ They tell me it takes a village to raise up a child ♪

♪ They tell me it takes a village to survive in the world ♪

♪ I'm saying one of a million goes a million miles ♪

♪ We're singing it takes a village ♪

♪ Yeah it takes a village ♪

♪ It takes a village, yeah it takes a village, yeah ♪

I can see that you fixed the light bulbs.

Bought a bulb.

We can clean this up tomorrow.

We have a lot of work to do.

No.

No, no, no, no.

We have to take the day off.

We've earned it.

I'm proud of you.

Proud of you too.

Sis.

And that's what it's all about.

Helping each other out, lifting each other up

when we get knocked down.

Because when we do that, we truly

can make our dreams come true.

For more infomation >> THE SONG MUST GO ON - ANGELIC IN LA - EP 6 💗 JUSTICE - Duration: 6:20.

-------------------------------------------

Hunter X Hunter Ending 10 (SPA) - Dualidad | Metal Cover (Paulo Cuevas) - Duration: 3:21.

Hi YouTube friends! Hope you enjoyed this video

and you give it a thumbs up and subscribe to the channel

Well this is the spanish version of this Hunter X Hunter song

If you haven't seen the Japanese version, it's already up on the channel

You might not have seen it since YouTube notifications are not going out

If you want to get notifications when new videos are released, activate the notifications bell below

For those of you who didn't see the japanese version

I made this song for the project YouTube Zero

This is a web series project directed by Diego from Nitan Zorrón channel

I'll leave info in the video description

There's a crowdfunding still open so you can support this project

Which would help this project come out sooner

Remember that you can support my channel by buying or streaming my songs

They're available on iTunes, Google Play, Amazon, Spotify and Deezer

And if you wish to help out even more you can check out my patreon page

Thanx to all the people already supporting me on Patreon

Also thanx to Luisana and Manuel who helped me out with this video

And I believe that's all for now

You can leave song suggestions in the comment section

And if you reached this point of the video, leave a comment with the hashtag #UntilTheEnd

Don't forget to subscribe and activate the notifications bell

See you in the next video

Mata ne! (see you next time)

For more infomation >> Hunter X Hunter Ending 10 (SPA) - Dualidad | Metal Cover (Paulo Cuevas) - Duration: 3:21.

-------------------------------------------

Metal Guitarist FACE SWAP! - Duration: 10:27.

For more infomation >> Metal Guitarist FACE SWAP! - Duration: 10:27.

-------------------------------------------

MusicSnake - Зеркала (Live) - Duration: 4:48.

For more infomation >> MusicSnake - Зеркала (Live) - Duration: 4:48.

-------------------------------------------

https://www.youtube.com/user/julienmoreau17 - Duration: 0:12.

For more infomation >> https://www.youtube.com/user/julienmoreau17 - Duration: 0:12.

-------------------------------------------

Wrong Wooden Slots with Smiley Candies for Kids - Coloring Candy for Kids - Duration: 2:41.

[Music]

[Music]

[Music]

[Music]

[Music]

[Music]

[Music]

[Music]

[Music]

[Music]

[Music]

[Music]

Magic

Coloring Pages

For more infomation >> Wrong Wooden Slots with Smiley Candies for Kids - Coloring Candy for Kids - Duration: 2:41.

-------------------------------------------

Letizia presume de ser buena madre en su primer discurso después del escándalo - Duration: 4:46.

For more infomation >> Letizia presume de ser buena madre en su primer discurso después del escándalo - Duration: 4:46.

-------------------------------------------

Thousands run in Kentucky Derby marathon, minimarathon - Duration: 1:48.

For more infomation >> Thousands run in Kentucky Derby marathon, minimarathon - Duration: 1:48.

-------------------------------------------

13 Things about me - Duration: 22:03.

hey everyone hey everyone I'm Drifterthorn and I wanted to make another video

first because I got my lights set up so I wanted to check and make sure

everything was working and also in my first video I was nervous and weird and

pretty much how it be if you met me in real life but I was also using ohms a

lot and I was kind of rambling all over so I wanted to make another video where

it's more structured and in order and yeah so my name is Drifterthorn my

real name is rose I don't you can use either one whatever one you want so this

is gonna be 13 things about me so number one was my name number two is that my

family my mom my dad my little brother and my big brother

my two cats and my two dogs are very important to me they are actually the

most important thing to mean more than money and school or anything like that

hold on I'll be right back

Taz you want to say hi to the vlog T come here you want to say hi okay look at that there's little

Taz yeah come in my room oh yeah yeah

so that's Taz that Taz he likes to come and sleep on my bed so he's um

he's a Schnauzer mix we've had him I think for nine years now so he's the

only male dog we have which thankfully because he's a butt he's a grumpy old man

now unfortunately the rest of the animals are out of my room so I got to

deal with that by the way that's my that ways my door that's my bathroom door so

just in case you're wondering I know no one was but I've also lost my train of

thought again weird an awkward that's me welcome to someone that doesn't know what

the hell they're doing right so number two his family which you saw Taz I might if I

can figure it out I'll put up pictures of Molly Luna and Pippin if I can figure

it out so don't hold me to that because probably not

number three since this is a gaming channel I do steam games I have like a

hundred games on Steam I also have a ps4 and I do all types of games horror puzzles

actions casual slice-of-life like life is strange Mass Effect

Bioshock is one I'm actually playing right now probably won't do it on the

channel but I also have ps3 the ps2 the Wii U and

the Nintendo switch so if I figure out how to record those you'll see some of

those games up number four I love nature which you go onto my Instagram or if you

follow me on my Instagram or my Twitter you'll see a lot of trees a lot of my

pets will definitely see my pets you'll see trees nature's squirrels lizards

alligators that type of stuff so number five is music I love all type of music

my top favorites or thirty Seconds to Mars the Celtic Woman

I just had a whole fucking list in my head and it's gone now mmm weird and awkward

channel one did you have to destroy my bed I wish I could show you

this he's literally taking my sheets and my blankets and he's ripped my bed apart

goober yeah but if you go on YouTube if you go to my channels you'll see that

I've subscribed I have like three gaming channels that I follow jacksepticeye and

markiplier and jontron but the rest is all music it's thirty Seconds to Mars

Celtic women epic world I think is the channel went lindsy sterling just just a

bunch of different ones I listen to all types of music in fact it's my favorite

thing to do while I read number six is schooling right now I am getting right

now I'm going to school for was it called media multiple media design or

something like that I'm not enjoying it so next year I'm hoping to move into

biology and then from biology I hope to get a zoology degree and I'm hoping then

I can go work with elephants don't know if I'll be able to do that or how that

exactly works but that's my plans for next year anyways

7/7 when I'm not going school or when I'm not at home playing video games I

work with my mom and dad and my little brother we buy flip and we sell houses

so I end up doing anything from cleaning painting yard work construction

number eight is hobbies I am a collector I collect rocks shells pocket knives

dragons snow globes coins the quarters of the states and the state parks I also

collect old money or currency from other countries I got a whole binder full of

those am saying um again stop it

hold on I can show you exactly

so these are some of my snow globes you see that they're mostly from Disney and

Orlando right now I have this one and this is the Expedition Everest that I

got when I went to Disney World I also have like finding Nemo can you tell if I

go in it's probably too bright but anyways it's Nemo Dory I also have these

ones which you can find that the world market oh yeah

you can tell that's that's my light right there my little ring light oh my

am out of frame my little ring light so you can get world mark and I thought these

were cool in my little my little dragons I collect these little guys can you tell

they're two-headed right there there we go

these just a couple I have like a whole shelf of of these guys you see I

don't know if this is interesting or you guys like this but weird facts about me

all right I also collect pop figures I know everyone I know everyone does it

but I think they're cool anyways

unless there's a lot of stuff on my desk it's all left your stuff like

The Last Guardian The Last Guardian again I don't know if this is

interesting to you guys but it's just facts about me I also collect little

stone animals unfortunately those are packed up so they're not out because my

cats because I got them as kittens it ends they wanted to chew and destroy everything so

I put up packed up what the hell is my hair doing sorry I packed up most of my

stuff if I solve anything yes my pocket knives I just I have this one which I

just keep at home I don't go out with these this one's my favorite cuz this

knife used to be an old railroad spike but it's made it a knife so that's my

favorite one again I don't know if this is interesting I've just I don't know

this is me it's it's it's it's all me it's a mess sorry my my phone it's

recording everything I'm saying now Bixby does anyone else have Bixby that's

what my phone it is always turns on and I am all over the place I don't know if

this videos gonna be any good but it's me and that's all that matters

I also collect I don't know if you can see this can you see this that's all Canadian

I don't know there we go Canadian those are all dollar bills I

have and then

different coins it's a bunch of pennies and stuff I mean like really weird I put

this up close like can you see this see that one so it's a bunch of that's

probably thinking it turned out good but there's a bunch of coins I got oh thanks

a whole bunch of these are all yeah well from different time periods and places

and countries and some of them are even from theme parks just because I don't

know they're cool-looking number nine is I have tattoos so I guess

that say something about a person but I have thats see this one this is my first

tattoo I ever got actually actually yeah there we go I designed it myself I

designed it I drew it myself and then I went in and I got it

if you can't tell it's a blue rose a wolf a butterfly a red rose and then the

wolf and the butterfly are in a gang and yin and yang symbol that out

you think I'd be able to talk but no I also have another one I have two I don't

know I have this one which is a dragon Phoenix and then this is a triangle and

it's a water colored this probably looks really weird

sorry it's water colored that's the second one I do plan on getting more but

shhh my family doesn't know

they don't like tattoos well my mom likes tattoos my dad and my little brother

don't so it's a number 10 is I want to get a little bit more personal is

battles I've faced I grew up in Colorado West Cliff which if you don't know where

that is it's a really really small town about like three hours away from Denver

I don't even think it's really on the map but I grew up there

so one school everyone knew everyone type of town going through school I

learned that I had dyslexia but because there's such a small school they didn't

know how to help me or teach me and so the teachers were just said Oh she'll

catch up next year never did when I was in fifth grade I was at a first grade

reading level that's how far behind I was and I hated school it's not because

I wanted to like it I wanted to learn you know I wanted to go there and do

everything and I'm moving around again but it's me if you can't tell I can't

stay still so then we moved away and I felt really guilty about that because

all my extended family is in Denver so I felt guilty about taking my family away

from the rest of my family but we moved to Texas after that where I went to a

private school to learn which sucked because it was uniforms never seen me

like tan and white uniforms do not look good on anyone then after that I learned

that my mom was ill she had an illness that doctors didn't know what it was I

kept on going back and forth between AS lupus Lyme's disease and then I learned

that I had an autoimmune disease which also they're trying to figure out if I

have AS limes or but some other disease I forget it's the same thing that my mom

has basically but because I am 22 the doctors are like oh it's all in your

head oh you're young Oh blah blah blah blah

blah but

I only wanted be honest with you guys about that you know if there's days I'm

not feeling well or probably not I'll probably hide it

I've gotten very good at that but it's still it's part of me and this is to get

to know me I'm weird is anybody still watching probably not youtube the reason why I wanted

to start a channel was actually because of jacksepticeye and markiplier I've

watched them for years and years and I know they helped me a lot they I don't

know how to explain it like if you watch YouTube you know that like even though

we're playing games or doing little sketches and stuff I don't know I took

it's aspiring it's funny and makes you feel like you're sitting here with a

friend instead of alone i guess I don't know I just wanted to make a community I wanted

to reach out to other people become part of their stories and have them become

part of mine because lord knows I cannot do it in real life I am a loner I have

always been a loner I'm well an outcast but that's also by choice

I don't I mean you know if I got paid it would be cool but I just kind of want to

meet different people hear different stories just build a community see what

type of funky stuff we can get into you know and maybe maybe I'll inspire other

people to do stuff doubt it but there it is seriously is anybody watching I'm

being really well I'm being me which is awkward and weird to begin with

and yes I move around a lot I'm trying not to I definitely have to zoom my

camera out some cuz I can see like on my monitor I can see myself which is why

you see me glancing down so I'm making sure everything's still recording

because what I make sure it all works but as you see I'm weird I move around I

get distracted by shit which hopefully I'll get better at but I do this a lot

too who knows like my thumbs look how fat my

hands are sorry I'll probably cut that out

I think that was eleven was YouTube have I been counting probably not twelve

moving I so my name Drifterthorn comes from thorn obviously to do with Rose

which is my name but drifter I but drifter is because I like to move

around five years is my limit of one place and I don't mean that like a state

or city I mean like in one home I have to move after that I was born in iowa

Davenport I lived there for three years before I moved to Colorado West

Cliff where I had three homes there then we moved to Texas where we had two homes

and then we moved to Florida where I've had let's see there was grandma's house

there was school Grinnell the hotel which I stayed for

like four months so it counts and then this house so I've had been in five

houses since I've moved here so what's that oh I had two in Iowa as well so

two in Iowa three in Colorado two in Texas and I

don't have another hand but five here so that's like twelve homes I'm 22 so I

move around a lot it's all wonder my favorite

word of you and I'm sorry if you're German I'm probably gonna butcher this

but fernweh it's a German word and it literally means being

homesick for a place you've never been which is I think is cooler than doing

wanderlust because that's like a need to travel and it's like I get homesick if I

don't travel like like if I'm at home I want to be somewhere else

which brings me to number 13 and my final fact for you guys is places I want

to visit there's a lot in the u.s. like the Petrified Forest and the Grand

Canyon and Utah because you tell Utah have a lot of hiking trails I want to go

to but outside of the US which I have never been I want to go to Ireland would

be number one New Zealand would be number two I would really love to go

there I actually won't mind going to Germany because I'm a lot of German in

me and Irish and all that weird stuff mostly German though a lot of German

anyways those are my 13 facts I don't know how this videos gonna turn out

because I was moving a lot pausing a lot being weird but that's me so yeah so if

you liked it good if not that's fine too so thank you guys so much for watching

and I'll see you warriors later

I can hear my family moving around because we all share house

For more infomation >> 13 Things about me - Duration: 22:03.

-------------------------------------------

Man wins beauty pageant - comedy - crossdresser videos - Duration: 5:42.

Welcome to my channel and I hope you enjoy this video

Some entered me into the male beauty pageant

They must really hate you

Maybe not. First prize is $100000

I like that. What are the rules?

Winner will be the most convincing female impersonater

Ok, I can see that

You have to dress up and act like a female

They have three categories.

Swimsuite, day dress and evening dress

There is also a fantasy category

Yes we have all those items in the cupboard

What do we have to do?

I have to impersonate a female well, so you will have to teach me

I have to move and act like a female, convincingly.

That's going to be difficult

But fun

I suppose you also have to wear heels, high heels

If you look at last years winners

They are wearing heels

Where is the competition held. What do we have to do?

You have to make a home video of yourself in each of the categories

Then they select the top twenty

They get flown to the main event

stay in fancy hotels

Free dinner and all those nice things

That will be in two months time

They then the select the winner from the top twenty.

Sounds like fun. Something to do

I just want to finish the paper then we can start

I need to see how you walk

No, not like that. Come back.

You are being too manely. You need to be delicate.

Be feminine a and lite on your toes.

Softly

No. Come back

Walk nicely but lite

Perfect. Now wiggly your bum.

[laugh] Okay, don't do that.

Go again and flow nicely.

How's that feel?

Fantasy section

Don't do that

Sorry judges.

You will have to shave your legs

They won't pass

For more infomation >> Man wins beauty pageant - comedy - crossdresser videos - Duration: 5:42.

-------------------------------------------

¿Qué pasaría si la Reina Letizia se divorcia de Felipe? Su futuro sería desolador - Duration: 13:24.

For more infomation >> ¿Qué pasaría si la Reina Letizia se divorcia de Felipe? Su futuro sería desolador - Duration: 13:24.

-------------------------------------------

Yes, you can exercise your brain to dramatically improve cognitive performance - Duration: 4:12.

Yes, you can exercise your brain to dramatically improve cognitive performance

by: Zoey Sky

According to the results of a study, if a group of participants is instructed to perform

�an effective strategy for a working memory training task,� they are able to immediately

improve their performance similarly to individuals who have taken part in a typical working memory

training without strategy instructions for a month or longer.

Based on the study, which was spearheaded by researchers from Abo Akademi University,

the relevance of these strategies was highlighted by the controls who weren�t given any strategy

advice, yet were able to generate strategies that were connected to better working memory

task performance at post-test.

The study�s results imply that a substantial part of working memory training effects is

due to the rapid development of certain task-specific strategies while training instead of any improvement

in working memory capacity as was previously speculated.

The researchers believe that this is the reason why the significant effects of typical working

memory training are restricted to the trained task and its associated untrained variants.

While there are several commercial working memory training programs on hand, their training

effects do not significantly generalize beyond the tasks that are like the trained ones.

(Related: Maintaining mental health as you age: When you quit working, workout more � study

finds memory declines rapidly after retirement.)

For the study, which was published in the peer-reviewed open access journal Scientific

Reports, the researchers observed 116 Finnish adults who were randomized into three groups.

The participants in the first group were given a short strategy instruction and they trained

a working memory updating task for 30 minutes.

Participants in the second group underwent the same computerized training session without

receiving any strategy advice.

Meanwhile, the third group only performed the pre- and post-test.

The self-generated strategies were then analyzed through questionnaires that were accomplished

at the post-test.

How to boost cognitive function To boost and protect your cognitive function,

try some of the tips below:

Exercise � Exercise increases blood flow to the part of the brain responsible for memory

called the hippocampus.

People who are in good physical shape have better cognitive functioning, and exercise

can boost learning abilities.

Minimize stress � Individuals who have high stress levels have a higher risk of developing

cognitive problems.

Try to address the cause of your stress in a natural way, such as through exercise, individual

counseling, meditation, relaxing hobbies, and other methods.

Solve puzzles � Puzzles can help build new connections in the brain.

Aside from crosswords, you can work on acrostics, cryptograms, and other word-oriented brain

puzzles.

Try several puzzles to keep challenging your brain.

Start a new hobby � You can boost cognitive function by trying new hobbies where you are

required to learn new skills such as carpentry/woodworking, playing a new instrument, or signing up for

a foreign language class.

These learning activities create new neural connections that help cancel out cell loss

caused by aging or disease.

Watch educational TV shows and read �actively� � Watching an informative science show can

be �cognitively enriching,� especially if you take the time to understand what you�re

watching.

The same can be said for reading instructive books or magazines.

Once you�re done watching or reading something educational, review the things you�ve learned

to improve your retention.

For more infomation >> Yes, you can exercise your brain to dramatically improve cognitive performance - Duration: 4:12.

-------------------------------------------

Suspect in custody after fatal shooting - Duration: 1:04.

For more infomation >> Suspect in custody after fatal shooting - Duration: 1:04.

-------------------------------------------

Free Kap G type beat 2018: "Certain" (Prod. Nino Fresco) - Duration: 3:04.

In this video, you will hear a dope Kap G type beat.

This instrumental also has a Gunna type of vibe to it. Certain was produced by Nino Fresco in 2018.

This is a trap, rap and hip hop type beat. FREE FOR DEMO DOWNLOAD!

Kap G and Gunna has a similar style of music.

This instrumental also has by wheezy style along with young thug.

gunna type beat 2017

kap g type beat 2017

certain type beat

free kap g x gunna type beat/instrumental 2018

For more infomation >> Free Kap G type beat 2018: "Certain" (Prod. Nino Fresco) - Duration: 3:04.

-------------------------------------------

【松編みの編み方:シェルステッチ】編み物初心者さんの、かぎ針編みの基本:編み図・字幕解説 Crochet Shell Stitch / Crochet and Knitting Japan - Duration: 5:34.

For more infomation >> 【松編みの編み方:シェルステッチ】編み物初心者さんの、かぎ針編みの基本:編み図・字幕解説 Crochet Shell Stitch / Crochet and Knitting Japan - Duration: 5:34.

-------------------------------------------

O QUE SÃO GEOGLIFOS DA AMAZÔNIA? - Duration: 4:32.

Hello! I am Cristiane Amarante, an archaeologist,

and our subject today is Geoglyphs of Amazon.

Have you ever heard about Amazon Geoglyphs?

It's uncommon people know about this.

People often hear a lot about the Nazca Lines.

What are the Nazca Lines? Here in America, there are

these archaeological sites that

are possible to be seen when

you're up, traveling by plane.

They're very large sites with drawings,

some drawings of animals.

Here in Brazil, in the Amazon, we have similar

archaeological sites.

But here we named the Geoglyphs of the Amazon.

They don't have animal shapes,

that kind of shape, like

the others here in America.

In Brazil, they are always geometric

shapes. So, circles, squares,

rectangles... These are

very large sites; so that they're

difficult to be seen walking in the landscape –

you see better looking from above.

And another thing that is interesting,

that we don't know about this site in Brazil,

in Amazon, or we know very little about them,

but they're a large number of sites, there are more than

150 sites already registered.

One thing about all these

sites, both the Nazca Lines

and the Geoglyphs of the Amazon, is that until

these days nobody knows very well what they served for.

They could be shelters,

or paths... These are some conjectures

that are made about these sites.

Well, as you may not have heard about them,

I'll make your life easier here and talk about some

of the links that we'll put here, which is for you

to delve deeper into the subject. There's a lecture

given by Eduardo Góes Neves, an archaeologist

from USP, at TED

Amazônia, where he talks a little

about Amazon archaeological sites,

and also talks about the Geoglyphs

in this lecture he gives to TED. It's here

on our description, down here. Another video that

you'll also watch, in the channel "Arqueologia em Ação",

is an archaeologist called Thiago Trindade,

who in his master's degree at the University of

São Paulo, he mapped these sites.

Mappings are very important

to us in archeology; although people always

think of digging – we've already made

a video here saying that we don't have to dig always –

mappings are very important strategies, and

in these sites, in this type of sites,

it's very important to know the size, where they are,

the distance from one to the other because this also provides

information about the peoples who made

these sites in the past in the Amazon.

Another link that you'll have on the

channel is a radio audio

by archaeologist Ondemar Dias, one of the first

archaeologists in Brazil to discover

and research this type of site, he spoke

back in 1977, when he started to research

these sites, what they were, what he thought

they were, what the magnitude of it... So it's very

interesting for you to see, too. And the last

indication I make, which isn't a link, is a book

called "Sacralizing the ground:

the symbolic and practical use of South American geoglyphs"

by Dalton Delfini Maziero, which has

a chapter here dedicated only

to Geoglyphs of the Amazon. So I'll

make it easier for you to get the information about these sites.

Have you had heard of the Amazon Geoglyphs?

Do you have other information or do you know other

researchers who also investigate these

sites? Leave your comment below,

and if you liked the video, click the

"like", subscribe to the channel, there are many

people on the Facebook page, thank God, more than

1500 people, but there are fewer people on the channel.

All these guys have to come to the channel and subscribe.

Share it, spread it, and see you next time!

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét