Chủ Nhật, 29 tháng 4, 2018

Waching daily Apr 29 2018

Nobody move!

Hold it right there!

- Charles. - Don't move.

Hands up, or we will shoot!

- Freeze them, Charles. - I can't.

Hands up!

No!

Thanks, kid.

Peter, thank you very, very much.

You take care.

I saw your flight plan in the cockpit. Why are you going to Paris?

Imagine if they were metal.

- Do me a favor and return it for me. - Okay.

And, Peter?

Take it slow.

For more infomation >> Quicksilver Kitchen Scene | X-Men Days of Future Past (2014) Movie Clip - Duration: 2:59.

-------------------------------------------

【Kman】超低擋板台!保一做一超簡單!#310 - Duration: 4:12.

For more infomation >> 【Kman】超低擋板台!保一做一超簡單!#310 - Duration: 4:12.

-------------------------------------------

AVENGERS: INFINITY WAR *REVIEW* - Duration: 15:03.

Well, here we are.

10 years after the universe started, 6 years after the first film, 4 years after it was

announced, Avengers: Infinity War has arrived.

As many of you know, this is probably the most excited I've ever been for a film.

Having been a huge fan of the MCU since seeing the first Captain America in the cinema as

a 9 year old, the culmination of this entire universe….yeah, that's gonna get me pretty

damn excited.

So, enough intro, let's talk about if it lived up to the hype.

*clip* And as per usual, I'm going no spoilers

first and then with a big warning I'll get into the spoilers.

But with this review in particular, because this is such a huge and highly anticipated

movie, I would recommend just not watching this video before you've seen the film.

Again, I promise, I will not spoil anything, but I wanted to go into this film having seen

as little as possible, and obviously this review will have some of the footage that's

been officially released, so just saying, for your own experience, I'd say save this

for after the movie.

Ok….I have avoided all reviews for this film so I have no idea what the general public

feel about it.

My own opinion, did it live up to my unliveuptoable expectations?

Ummmmm I really don't know.

I know what I liked, I know what I didn't like so much, we'll get into those specifics.

But as far as my overall feeling with this movie, I was kinda stumped when I first walked

out.

And even now, I'm still not entirely sure on my overall stance, was it as good as I'd

hoped, was it a bit underwhelming, it's kind of in the middle.

I know this is weird for a review but it's just so much to process, for a movie that

I've been this excited for to do this many things that surprised me.

So hey, let's talk specifics and by the end of writing this script and talking about

this film hopefully I'll have more of a solidified rating.

First off, I always start with the casts of these movies, and this one is too big to go

through.

You know that almost all of them are gonna be great, so let me just point out some favorites.

As per usual I loved RDJ and Tom Holland, and Chris Pratt was also fantastic as Star

Lord, balancing the funny moments and the heartfelt moments really well.

Now one that I think is worth individually mentioning is Thanos, because it's been built

up for a while how amazing of a villain he's supposed to be.

And yes, he gets a lot of screen time, and yes he does have more character than most

of the MCU villains.

But really I don't think I found him as compelling as say the Vulture.

He was a good character and I understood him, but something just didn't totally click with

me where I was like oh man this is the best villain of all time.

Might have something to do with the CGI, which for me had the Snoke problem.

Both of them have excellent CGI, but there's just something about it that looks a little

off and takes me out of it.

But yeah, he is a pretty strong villain in every sense.

I gotta say, bringing all these characters together the Russo brothers and Marvel did

a pretty stellar job.

The whole most ambitious crossover thing, yeah.

Now yes, there are some characters who I wish had gotten more to do, like basically you've

90% of their part in this movie in the trailer, and there are some characters and subplots

who they spend a little more time on than I think was necessary, but on the whole it's

very impressive how well they did this.

It's such a brilliant idea this whole thing, just like the first film, getting people very

familiar with these characters so they already know and like them and are more invested in

them and then setting them in a big team movie.

It's not only super cool to see the characters cross over, which we'll get to, but it also

makes these big character moments feel so much more fulfilling, cuz you already know

them so well.

Great example is Spider-Man, thanks to that one amazing Spider-Man movie he's now one

of the characters I'm most invested in, and I loved a lot of the fulfilling moments

that came with that in this movie.

Also the same abit with Black Panther, and the Guardians and Star Lord in particular.

It doesn't feel rushed, and it feels so earned.

It's the same was with the first film, there's context on who's who so if you're going

in totally fresh you kinda get it, but having the built characters with adventures and backstories

already just enhances the experience by a lot.

Speaking of which the Avengers meet the Guardians in this for the first time in different ways

which I won't spoil.

And yeah, it was pretty much just as cool as I'd hoped.

Seeing Iron Man and Star Lord match wits was fantastic, and the rest of the interactions

are great too.

In terms of the action, the Russos are famous for it and here, yeah it's still great.

The big battle sequences and everything, very well done.

Exciting, intense, little heavy on CG occasionally especially in one fight i particular but still.

The big Wakanda battle is phenomenal and I really enjoyed one of the fight scenes earlier

on.

Now the trailers have made this look like a super dark emotional experience, and in

some ways it is, which we'll get to in the spoilers.

But don't worry, it still has lots of that Marvel humor.

And for the most part, as you'd expect, yeah it's very funny.

This has some of the funniest moments in any MCU movie.

Emotional moments wise though, this has more than the others, that's for sure.

Most of them worked, there were a lot where I was almost crying and/or….yeah alright

crying a bit, and then there were somewhere I kinda wasn't as engaged in it as I wanted

to be.

I have to say, even though I don't think this is the best MCU movie overall, this may

have the most amazing moments of any of the films.

There were so many times where something happened in the movie and I just had this huge grin

on my face like I was a little kid watching the first Avengers again.

I had rewatched a bunch of these movies right before walking into this one, and while it's

not totally necessary to enjoy this film, it just gave a really nice perspective.

It's also just a lot of fun to think about how this all started.

The opening of the first Iron Man is so grounded and real world feeling, to think the Tony

Stark in that film would one day go off into space and meet the Guardians of the Galaxy

is just insane.

Now yes, we do have to talk about the negatives here, because for as much as I wanted this

to be a perfect movie, it wasn't.

There are some little things, for one, while most CGI is great, there are some moments

where it is….a little subpar.

I don't know what it is with the Russos but in their last two movies they've had

amazing special effects throughout and then one or two moments of just like really bad

CG or a terrible green screen.

Gotta say, didn't love the effects on the Black Order, especially the one who looks

like he's out of that Warcraft movie….or game.

While the movie made me laugh quite a bit, a few jokes don't land.

Or do land, and then go on for a bit too long.

One with Drax for example was super funny initially and then kinda dragged for just

slightly too long.

A little nit picky but you know it was there.

As these Marvel movies often do a lot of serious moments are undercut by jokes, but in this

there were only one or two times that I found it aggregious.

I gotta say, this is sort of a weird movie.

Because I was watching it and enjoying myself but also thinking, ok so this is not the perfect

masterpiece that I was very unrealistically expecting.

But at the same time, I don't really feel disappointed.

It's weird, cuz I remember seeing Age of Ultron and just feeling super disappointed

for a while afterwards.

But here, even though it wasn't as good as I was hoping, I didn't leave feeling like

bad or underwhelmed.

Maybe it's cuz I'm older, I don't know, but I really liked it and left feeling…..mostly

satisfied.

Even though the ending is….well we'll get to that in spoilers.

So overall, Avengers: Infinity War is a movie I really want to see again.

One cuz I enjoyed it but two to go in and watch it with more reasonable expectations

and an idea of where it's going and seeing how the experience differs.

I know a lot of people, including myself in some ways, don't love it when a reviewer is

like, I can't rate this one movie now over all the others, I have to see it again.

So I'm not gonna do that, I'll give this movie a rating.

I'm just putting up a disclaimer that my thoughts may change over time as this movie

sinks in more, cuz yeah, this movie matters to me and has more of an impact on me just

based on how much of a fan I am, more so than a lot of the other "normal" movies I see.

I suspect I like it more the second time.

At the moment, after one viewing, I really enjoyed Infinity War and I gotta say I liked

how surprised I was and putting aside the enjoyment it is a massive incredible feat.

The fact that a movie with this much hype and had this much to do was this good is very

impressive.

But I also don't think all of the surprises were fantastic and the movie does have noticeable

flaws besides that.

In terms of how I would rank it in the MCU, probably here.

Again, very likely could change.

Overall I'll give Infinity War an 8.7/10.

Alright, we're getting into full on spoilers now.

There are some huge things to spoil in this movie, so you have been warned.

5 4 3 2 1.

Ok first off, I gotta talk about the Red Skull cameo.

Come on.

Yeah I know it's just fan service, but I'm a fan and I've been saying for forever that

the Red Skull is totally alive out in space somewhere and he should come back, and he

actually did.

Sure it's quite obviously not Hugo Weaving, but that just made me smile so much, since

he was the first villain I ever saw in the MCU.

Also yeah I'd say that's a decently satisfying answer to where the Soul Stone is, even though

I don't think anyone predicted that.

Speaking of cameos Peter Dinklage shows up, which was kinda fun.

Some of my other favorite moments were when Cap showed up for the first time and definitely

when Thor Rocket and Groot landed in Wakanda.

They did a good job of keeping that a surprise which made it just that much cooler when it

happened.

Now I gotta related to this, this is probably also due to different expectations, btu to

be fair, these expectations are based on what people have said.

The Russos have said that while Avengers 3 and 4 are connected, they aren't a part

1 part 2 situation.

And I was really happy about this cuz part 1s always leave me feeling kind of dissatisfied.

And then I saw this and I was like, this is totally a part 1.

This is 100% a part 1.

And maybe that's not even such a bad thing, but then I sort of just wish that they'd

said that so I was prepared for this not to be like oh sort of open ended like hey another

adventure is coming but like flatout Hobbit 2 style cliffhanger.

And yes that was the first example I thought of.

I just left me feeling kind of empty, which maybe was the point, but I don't think it

was the empty way that the movie wanted.

I honestly kinda feel like I haven't seen the whole movie which might be why I feel

weird judging it.

I wanna be like well these characters didn't shine as much as I was hoping, but I don't

know if they will in the second film.

So really that just makes it a bit of a weird situation.

Speaking of which, no Hawkeye or Ant-Man.

Which again, I suppose I should've expected, it's not like they were anywhere near the

marketing for this film.

But especially with Hawkeye, the directors said he has his own special journey in the

movie and he's just flat out not there.

I feel kind of lied to, and not even by my own expectations, just flat out.

It's not a huge deal or anything, it's just another thing that I was waiting for and then

didn't happen.

Like a lot of the shots in the trailers.

The coolest moment in the first trailer, the big epic shot of the Avengers charging into

battle in the end, not in the movie.

Totally just there to mislead you.

Hulk, doesn't show up in the battle for Wakanda.

Not at all.

It's not like this might be a shot that they cut from the final cut in the end, this

flat out doesn't happen in any sense.

And I guess that's more marketing's fault than the movie's, i know, but I just wanted

to comment on that cuz I was waiting for that epic shot and it never came.

Same with some moments just being not as cool in the movie as they were in the trailer,

like the Cpa catching Thanos thing isn't as big of a moment as I thought it would be.

Again, you may think these are stupid complaints, but this is why I think I would like this

more on the second viewing when I know what to expect more.

One big moment I gotta say I didn't love was when Peter promised to kill Gamora and then

had to do that like 10 minutes later.

I thought it would be at the very end of the movie but it all happened very quickly and

felt a bit rushed to me.

And while Chris Pratt gives an excellent emotional performance in that scene I was like, I can't

really get behind this, cuz this also seems out of place for Star Lord to me.

Having just rewatched the first Guardians before watching this movie, Peter Quill shooting

one of the few things he loves that is still alive in the universe only a very short while

after being introduced to the concept of it, I don't see it.

So that was just why I couldn't get involved in that moment as much as I wanted to.

The end credits scene was quite fun.

I'm glad Fury is back in the MCU, and so I guess Captain Marvel will play a big part

in Avengers 4.

Cool.

And now let's talk deaths.

Specifically that ending, oh my god we gotta talk about that ending.

First though, other deaths, Gamora died which gotta say that scene did make me choke up

a little bit.

Loki died, which again was pretty sad but I didn't cry cuz my tears for Loki deaths

have been spent already, I'm sorry.

I think the movie knows that though.

Heimdall died, I'm assuming Korg and Meek are just completely obliterated by now.

Asgard is really destroyed, the place and the people.

And then half the Avengers and half the planet were killed at the end.

Half of the planet.

Now first on the civilian part of this, this was a ballsy and very Kingsman-like move,

where I fear they may have jumped the shark.

Killing half the people in the world….now the next movie is gonna have to be post apocalyptic

in a way, I suppose, which I don't know if I like for an Avengers movie.

But they're gonna have to reverse this cuz somehow cuz otherwise I don't really know

if I'll be able to buy this world functioning.

And then as far as the Avengers, it's quite noticeable that it's mostly the new slate

of Avengers who "die", and you can't see it but I put die in quotes.

It's a little bit of a shame that these characters all have future movies lined up,

but even so, I know they're not gonna kill Spider-Man and Doctor Strange and Black Panther

only two years after they've been introduced.

Even so that was an emotional scene, especially with Spider-Man.

Again, I am more invested in Peter Parker than a lot of these characters thanks to that

movie, and to see him breaking down like that in exactly the way that that character and

just a kid in that situation would, it was so heartbreaking.

Also when Tony almost died, yeah I started tearing up too.

I was so sure that was gonna be the end of Stark.

So what's gonna happen in Avengers 4?

Well I've seen a theory floating around and I absolutely think this will happen.

So notice how pretty much all the original Avengers are left, plus a few extra?

Well I think this is gonna come back to a line that's pretty prevalent in this movie

which is something like we don't trade lives, and those original Avengers are gonna trade

their own lives to bring back those who died.

Okoye will trade for T'Challa, Cap for Bucky, Tony for Spider-Man, and so on.

Not sure how that would work for the rest of the world problem, but this would mean

that those stakes are still there and people did die, and it would also be the perfect

passing of the torch and incredibly emotional and a great way to see our original heroes

go out.

We'll also get one last adventure with all of the original heroes together, which would

be awesome.

What the rest of that movie will be about, mabe still Skrulls, I don't know.

I'm sure I can make loads of videos on that in the future.

Captain Marvel, Hawkeye and Ant-Man will probably play really big roles though.

So those were my thoughts on Avengers Infinity War.

What did you think of it?

Let me know all of your thoughts down below in the comments.

While you're at it be sure to like this video, check out my Instagram and Twitter

@bhl_hudson, check out this podcast about movies and TV and whatnot I do every other

week with a friend of mine, it's called The Poorly Planned Podcast, and subscribe

for more videos like the one you just watched.

Thanks for watching and I'll see ya next time.

For more infomation >> AVENGERS: INFINITY WAR *REVIEW* - Duration: 15:03.

-------------------------------------------

Opening Battle vs Sentinels | X-Men Days of Future Past (2014) Movie Clip - Duration: 3:00.

Blink! No!

For more infomation >> Opening Battle vs Sentinels | X-Men Days of Future Past (2014) Movie Clip - Duration: 3:00.

-------------------------------------------

Wolverine Wakes Up In 1973 | X-Men Days of Future Past (2014) Movie Clip - Duration: 3:00.

Holy shit.

It worked.

What's going on?

- Gwen, get dressed. - Who the hell are you?

I don't know what's going on.

You're supposed to be guarding the boss's daughter, not screwing her.

Well, I didn't sleep with her.

- No? - No.

I mean, yes, I slept with her many times.

Jimmy!

That wasn't me. That was the old me.

I just got here 20 seconds ago.

Really? Then what happened to your clothes?

My...

Would you believe me if I told you I was sent here from the future?

- Get out of here, sweetheart. - Yeah.

- We're gonna take care of this comedian. - No, you're not.

You're gonna give me the keys to your car and some money for gas...

or you're gonna wake up in the hospital.

Trust me, I know how these things play out.

Because you're from the future?

No.

Because of these.

What the hell?

God damn it!

Peaceful thoughts.

For more infomation >> Wolverine Wakes Up In 1973 | X-Men Days of Future Past (2014) Movie Clip - Duration: 3:00.

-------------------------------------------

ஆண் அடையாளத்தை மாற்ற இவர்கள் படும் கஷ்டம் தெரியுமா ? | TAMIL NEWS KOLLYWOOD NEWS - Duration: 5:51.

For more infomation >> ஆண் அடையாளத்தை மாற்ற இவர்கள் படும் கஷ்டம் தெரியுமா ? | TAMIL NEWS KOLLYWOOD NEWS - Duration: 5:51.

-------------------------------------------

How to setup CubeX Masternode - Duration: 8:01.

For more infomation >> How to setup CubeX Masternode - Duration: 8:01.

-------------------------------------------

MÄ TEIN SEN!! FITNESS CLASSIC 2018 KISAPÄIVÄ - EEVSKU X FITNESS | Part 2 - Duration: 10:02.

This journey has been long...

rewarding...

but also tough

I have been growing mentally

and whatever happens

I want to be able to enjoy this as much as I can

Through happiness

This is going to be amazing day

COMPETITION REGISTRATION

The point of the registration is to sign up for the competition

They check identities

I didn't have to prove it because I have been in these quite many times before

They measure competitor's height's

And even we have only one category, they measured my height too and I was 160cm instead of 158cm which I thought I was

They give you your pass

And I also got the information about being the first one on stage with fitness routines

Then outfits

Shoes, fitness routine outfits and bikinis

The stage felt good

Movements quite light

And the whole choreography felt great

Now is time to relax

And then, on Sunday at 9am

it's showtime!

This is the day

I have been working a half year for this day

24/7

*Talking about accepting my place in the European Championships*

And so this journey continues to the European Championships in Spain

My goal is to win the competition

To be continued

For more infomation >> MÄ TEIN SEN!! FITNESS CLASSIC 2018 KISAPÄIVÄ - EEVSKU X FITNESS | Part 2 - Duration: 10:02.

-------------------------------------------

🔴 Sonntags Stream #Roadto210🔴 Chillen mit euch 🙈 - Duration: 24:25.

For more infomation >> 🔴 Sonntags Stream #Roadto210🔴 Chillen mit euch 🙈 - Duration: 24:25.

-------------------------------------------

Meghan Markle doesn't understand Prince Harry - Duration: 4:39.

Mr. & Mrs. Mountbatten-Windsor correct?

Well, to be

Exciting!

- Wait! Prince Harry? - Yes

Good lord!

What seems to be the problem with your relaysh?

Well we are great and I love Megan very much

Yes we're very much in love

but we're having a few problems communicating

it's quite natural you use different words, and it can be quite miffing (Annoying)

I find, for couples such as yourselves

Um, no, I literally do not understand this man

and I don't know why

We'll be having a chinwag (Conversation) just a bog-standard (Normal) chinwag

and she starts whinging (Complaining)

"Oh my god Harry why are you saying these words!?"

I do not sound like that

Well you do

Anyway look

As Princess Megan,

I just want to make sure that our marriage is off to a good start

I don't want there to be any communication problems between us

Ah this is a bit of awkward

They obviously haven't told you they're not actually going to give you the title of...

...Princess

I'm not going to be a princess

Meghan it's really fine, don't worry about it

"Duchess"!

What's a Duchess?

Duchess and Princess are basically the same thing

No! No! They are not the same. Not like at all!

of Sussex!

What's a Sussex?

It's the place of which you'll be Duchess!

Look please don't throw a wobbly (Get angry)!

What's a wobbly?

Well you're getting shirty (Aggressive) with me

Shirty!?

Why don't you understand me?

Because you don't talk right!

You are the reason for our breakdown in communication!

Codswallop! (Nonsense!) Absolute codswallop!

Now you're just making up words!

Every bloody time

Well yes my wife is actually from the US

We haven't actually understood each other for many years

She's from Arkansas, that's right, yes!

Arkansas?

Bless you!

So how often do you find these problems arise generally?

Whenever we go out

We can't even enjoy going out for fish and chips without arguing

There! did you hear that?

I did yes, awful!

What?

Why do you say it like that?

Fish and chips?

Yes exactly, why do you put the accent on the "Fish"?

That's how you say it

No it's not, we've had this conversation many times

Fish and chips!

FISH and chips

Fish and CHIPS!

I'm literally saying what you're saying

Look I'm gonna give you both a little exercise to do next time you go out

I mean this weekend have you got any plans at all?

Bits and bobs (Little unimportant things)

Who's Bob? We don't know any Bobs

No no, "bits and bobs" it's like "Odds and sods"

Oh my god will you please talk right!?

Look, um, what you have to remember is, most importantly

is that you love each other

You know misunderstandings are just very superficial really

okay so I'm not going to faff around (Waste time)

You know, it's all going to be tickety-boo (Fine)

when you get back at the end of a long day

And you're feeling a bit cream-crackered (Tired) shall we say

I don't know, she's being a bit gobby (Talking loudly)

Well I mean he, perhaps his breath might be a bit sort of minging (bad-smelling), as it were

plonk yourselves down (Sit down) and have a bit of a snog (Kiss)

You know if you don't snog (Kiss) enough, then you can run into all sorts of Barney (Trouble) frankly

So if I come back from the Boozer (Pub) all trollied (Drunk)?

Yeah! Little snog (Kiss)!

If she's got the lurgy (Has a cold)?

Little snog

Then Bob's your uncle (Simple)! Our relationship's fixed!

Yes because otherwise you'll be gutted because your relationship will just go pear-shaped

and by the time you pop your clogs (Die)

you'll have spent so many years in a rubbish (Bad) marriage

Are you kidding me right now?

I'm not winding you up, love. It's a doddle (It's easy)

Great!

Thank you!

Yes, thank you!

"Aluminium", that's another word they don't pronounce the same as us

It's true

For more infomation >> Meghan Markle doesn't understand Prince Harry - Duration: 4:39.

-------------------------------------------

MAKING LEGENDARY SEED (Road to Legendary) | Growtopia - Duration: 11:01.

guys im back!

For more infomation >> MAKING LEGENDARY SEED (Road to Legendary) | Growtopia - Duration: 11:01.

-------------------------------------------

LANDSCHAFTSFOTOGRAFIE TIPPS I Mega Location im Altmühltal I Little Canyon - Duration: 3:10.

For more infomation >> LANDSCHAFTSFOTOGRAFIE TIPPS I Mega Location im Altmühltal I Little Canyon - Duration: 3:10.

-------------------------------------------

Jay Z Lifestyle, Net Worth, Biography, Family, kids, House and Cars // Stars Story - Duration: 5:18.

If you want more, please SUBSCRIBE, Thank You...!

If you want more, please SUBSCRIBE, Thank You...!

For more infomation >> Jay Z Lifestyle, Net Worth, Biography, Family, kids, House and Cars // Stars Story - Duration: 5:18.

-------------------------------------------

ЭGO — Твой мерзавец [VIDEOCLIP, 2018] - Duration: 4:19.

For more infomation >> ЭGO — Твой мерзавец [VIDEOCLIP, 2018] - Duration: 4:19.

-------------------------------------------

59 сонет. Вильям Шекспир. Читает Николай Обабков - Уж если нет на свете - перевод С. Маршака - Duration: 1:33.

For more infomation >> 59 сонет. Вильям Шекспир. Читает Николай Обабков - Уж если нет на свете - перевод С. Маршака - Duration: 1:33.

-------------------------------------------

LES VLOGUES DE CLOVIS - Générations futures - Duration: 1:59.

For more infomation >> LES VLOGUES DE CLOVIS - Générations futures - Duration: 1:59.

-------------------------------------------

PJ MASKS Toys Play Pop Up Romeo Game - Duration: 12:17.

PJ Masks Toys Play Pop Up Romeo Game

Whoa awesome, let be a hero.

Hey Dino Pals, this is Toy Rex here. Lets see what Toy surprise we have today.

Well Hello PJ Masks. Hi Romeo. Its time for the Toy Rex toy show with PJ Masks toys.

and me Romeo. Lets play the Pop up Romeo Game.

Fun! How do we play. Let me show you PJ Masks.

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét