Thứ Hai, 30 tháng 4, 2018

Waching daily Apr 30 2018

The secret circle that controls governments

by Jon Rappoport

Note: I have many new readers, and they have not read this article of mine, which I first

posted several years ago.

Here it is�

Who is in charge of destroying economies?

One group has been virtually forgotten.

Its influence is enormous.

It has existed since 1973.

It�s called the Trilateral Commission (TC).

Keep in mind that the original stated goal of the TC was to create �a new international

economic order.�

In the run-up to his inauguration after the 2008 presidential election, Obama was tutored

by the co-founder of the Trilateral Commission, Zbigniew Brzezinski.

In 1969, four years before birthing the TC with David Rockefeller, Zbigniew Brzezinski

wrote: �[The] nation state as a fundamental unit of man�s organized life has ceased

to be the principal creative force.

International banks and multinational corporations are acting and planning in terms that are

far in advance of the political concepts of the nation state.�

Goodbye, separate nations.

Any doubt on the question of TC goals is answered by David Rockefeller himself, the founder

of the TC, in his Memoirs (2003): �Some even believe we are part of a secret cabal

working against the best interests of the United States, characterizing my family and

me as �internationalists� and of conspiring with others around the world to build a more

integrated global political and economic structure�one world, if you will.

If that is the charge, I stand guilty, and I am proud of it.�

Patrick Wood, author of Trilaterals Over Washington, points out there are only 87 members of the

Trilateral Commission who live in America.

Obama appointed eleven of them to posts in his administration.

For example: Tim Geithner, Treasury Secretary; James Jones, National Security Advisor;

Paul Volker, Chairman, Economic Recovery Committee; Dennis Blair, Director of National Intelligence.

Here is a stunning piece of forgotten history, a 1978 conversation between a US reporter

and two members of the Trilateral Commission.

(Source: Trilateralism: The Trilateral Commission and Elite Planning for World Management; ed.

by Holly Sklar, 1980, South End Press, Pages 192-3).

The conversation was public knowledge at the time.

Anyone who was anyone in Washington politics, in media, in think-tanks, had access to it.

Understood its meaning.

But no one shouted from the rooftops.

No one used the conversation to force a scandal.

No one protested loudly.

The conversation revealed that the entire basis of the US Constitution had been torpedoed,

that the people who were running US national policy (which includes trade treaties) were

agents of an elite shadow group.

No question about it.

And yet: official silence.

Media silence.

The Dept. of Justice made no moves, Congress undertook no serious inquiries, and the President,

Jimmy Carter, issued no statements.

Carter was himself an agent of the Trilateral Commission in the White House.

He had been plucked from obscurity by David Rockefeller, and through elite TC press connections,

vaulted into the spotlight as a pre-eminent choice for the Presidency.

The following 1978 conversation featured reporter, Jeremiah Novak, and two Trilateral Commission

members, Karl Kaiser and Richard Cooper.

The interview took up the issue of who exactly, during President Carter�s administration,

was formulating US economic and political policy.

The careless and off-hand attitude of Trilateralists Kaiser and Cooper is astonishing.

It�s as if they�re saying, �What we�re revealing is already out in the open, it�s

too late to do anything about it, why are you so worked up, we�ve already won��

NOVAK (the reporter): Is it true that a private [Trilateral committee] led by Henry Owen of

the US and made up of [Trilateral] representatives of the US, UK, West Germany, Japan, France

and the EEC is coordinating the economic and political policies of the Trilateral countries

[which would include the US]?

COOPER: Yes, they have met three times.

NOVAK: Yet, in your recent paper you state that this committee should remain informal

because to formalize �this function might well prove offensive to some of the Trilateral

and other countries which do not take part.� Who are you afraid of?

KAISER: Many countries in Europe would resent the dominant role that West Germany plays

at these [Trilateral] meetings.

COOPER: Many people still live in a world of separate nations, and they would resent

such coordination [of policy].

NOVAK: But this [Trilateral] committee is essential to your whole policy.

How can you keep it a secret or fail to try to get popular support [for its decisions

on how Trilateral member nations will conduct their economic and political policies]?

COOPER: Well, I guess it�s the press� job to publicize it.

NOVAK: Yes, but why doesn�t President Carter come out with it and tell the American people

that [US] economic and political power is being coordinated by a [Trilateral] committee

made up of Henry Owen and six others?

After all, if [US] policy is being made on a multinational level, the people should know.

COOPER: President Carter and Secretary of State Vance have constantly alluded to this

in their speeches.

[a lie]

KAISER: It just hasn�t become an issue.

This interview slipped under the mainstream media radar, which is to say, it was buried.

US (and other nations�) economic and political policy run by a committee of the Trilateral

Commission�the Commission created in 1973 by David Rockefeller and his sidekick, Zbigniew

Brzezinski.

When Carter won the presidential election (1976), his aide, Hamilton Jordan, said that

if after the inauguration, Cy Vance and Brzezinski came on board as secretary of state and national

security adviser, �We�ve lost.

And I�ll quit.� Lost�because both men were powerful members of the Trilateral Commission

and their appointment to key positions would signal a surrender of White House control

to the Commission.

Vance and Brzezinski were appointed secretary of state and national security adviser, as

Jordan feared.

But he didn�t quit.

He became Carter�s chief of staff.

Now consider the vast propaganda efforts of the past 40 years, on so many levels, to install

the idea that all nations and peoples of the world are a single Collective.

From a very high level of political and economic power, this propaganda op has had the objective

of grooming the population for a planet that is one coagulated mass, run and managed by

one force.

A central engine of that force is the Trilateral Commission.

How does a shadowy group like the TC accomplish its goal?

One basic strategy is: destabilize nations; ruin their economies; send millions and millions

of manufacturing jobs off to places where virtual slave labor does the work; adding

insult to injury, export the cheap products of those slave-factories back to the nations

who lost the jobs and further undercut domestic manufacturers, forcing them to close their

doors and fire still more employees.

And then solve that economic chaos by bringing order.

What kind of order?

Eventually, one planet, with national borders erased, under one management system, with

a planned global economy, �to restore stability,� �for the good of all, for lasting harmony.�

The top Trilateral players, in 2008, had their man in the White House, another formerly obscure

individual like Jimmy Carter: Barack Obama.

They had new trade treaties on the planning table.

After Obama was inaugurated for his first term, he shocked and astonished his own advisors,

who expected him, as the first order of business, to address the unemployment issue in America.

He shocked them by ignoring the number-one concern of Americans, and instead decided

to opt for his disastrous national health insurance policy�Obamacare.

Obama never had any intention of trying to dig America out of the crash of 2008.

That wasn�t why he was put in the Oval Office.

He could, and would, pretend to bring back the economy, with fudged numbers and distorted

standards.

But really and truly, create good-paying jobs for many, many Americans?

Not on the TC agenda.

Not in the cards.

It was counter-productive to the TC plan: further undermine the economy�

So that, one day, a student would ask his teacher, �What happened to the United States?�

And the teacher would say, �It was a criminal enterprise based on individual freedom.

Fortunately, our leaders rescued the people and taught them the superior nature of HARMONY

AND COOPERATION.�

�The rough, uneven, and challenged nationalism surfacing in a number of countries is evidence

that many people are waking up from the Trilateral-induced trance�

For more infomation >> The secret circle that controls governments - Duration: 10:26.

-------------------------------------------

How Drake Uses The 48 Laws Of Power - Law #15 Crush Your Enemy Totally Reaction! - Duration: 5:33.

What's guys your little crabs here welcome back to another

reaction video

So by the time I'm recording this it's like

10:30 at night right now and it may be like a different time zone for some of you

But for me for Eastham time. It's 10:30, so we'll be back into

How Drake uses the 48 laws of power

law number 15 crush your enemies

Totally so about Drake. I really love Jake he's a really good musician or

Kind of a rapper. I'm not sure but otherwise Jake Drake is my favorite artist

my favorite song is probably God's plan and

enemies or energy

So those two of my favorite Drake songs

but otherwise I just

Reacted ham just like

Suggest this to me so I was like why now let's just react to it because I'm bored and yeah

So otherwise guys. I hope you guys enjoyed. Let's get this started three two one go

Low 15

enemy totally

In July 2015 Meek Mill attack Drake on Twitter and threatened his credibility as a songwriter

Meek Mill thought that Drake day write his versatile Meek Mill song Rico

He attained some of the reference tracks from the drinking quit Miller recording sessions

Drake responded with charged up a lukewarm response to see what me cannabis leaves

When four days elapsed in trade a hair song response for me trade trunk back to back a song that went on to be grammy-nominated

and became a summer anthem

Meek Mill responded with want to know but the popular consensus was that Drake won the battle

Let's dissect the play-by-play on the strategy

Drake dropped a lukewarm response suggesting me because straight thought that my strategy was well thought out a

You know who else was involved in this situation

When he seen that me dead have a plan he was just being emotional

Drink on leash when he knew would be a song that his fans and people will react well to

He also took pointers from Eminem's eighth mile battle and when he described himself as a singing nigga

Taking away some of the criticisms that me came jabbing with

He also was still tension for me can mix own city by shower now. AR AB or former friend of me

He got me to get distracted on taking shots at AOA his crew even though they

Say anything bad about me

Drink also planted the seed of meat not being a breadwinner in the relationship between him and Nicki Minaj and foreshadowing with no breaking up

Also, he kept the war going by taking pictures with Nicki when they broke up and hopping on a song to take subtle jabs that

Meet when he charmed in between high and hip-hop artists from your mom

trick also befriended a lot of potential allies that meat could have employed to stage a

Mainstream come back like tory lanez who drank out since befriended 21 savage Drake has befriended

bought a car and their features for an

amigos who is put into the spotlight by Drake and

Continues the praise and the finger it from his other enemies like xxx since hey Co

Drink also teased another diss record at his ovo. Fest called 3p to subliminally

Let me know he have more material if he wants to go back and forth

summary

Unlike me Drake didn't leave anything up to chance

He made sure to crush his enemy totally

Although the fight was ultimately concluded by the public

Kicks at the base of what me stood on that made him successful in the first place

Being aggressive battle rapper and stripped him of it. Yeah

Like his alliance with Nicki Minaj and a relationship with Tory Lanez and nullified it if you find yourself in the situation

Similar to this where someone is putting you in the position to defend your reputation

Take aim at their nostrums and turn it to their weakness

Strike fast and make sure every move count or it might be a last one

Make sure to tune in next week Monday at 12 p.m.. Noon eastern time for another video on the laws of power

Okay, so

It says that I think he was like in a relationship with Nicki Minaj and some other chick

Okay, um I heard

Probably a few songs of Nicki Minaj

well, I could say she's pretty good and also that that's

So Drake is basically a rapper then so it's not like a musician or a rapper. It's both

I don't know what to say

Like nothing really happened in this video just like picture with like a voiceover

So otherwise guys if you guys enjoyed it, please make sure to drop that like button and

Otherwise we'll take it from there. I hope the guys enjoyed and I will see you in the next video. Goodbye

For more infomation >> How Drake Uses The 48 Laws Of Power - Law #15 Crush Your Enemy Totally Reaction! - Duration: 5:33.

-------------------------------------------

GETTING A DETOX FACIAL! - Duration: 8:27.

Good morning you guys so it's the morning after my facial and here's how

my skin looks I'm obviously you know still a little

bit red and my cheeks are so sore but my skin is so much more clear like I can't

tell you how clogged my pores were before but you know what I forgot to

like vlog a little intro before I did the facial so I'm gonna insert the

footage now so you guys can check it out

just got my facial done right now it's so red the girl was even saying to my

skin fuck so red even before she started extracting so now it's just like even

more crazy but it feels really good though like I've never had this clear of

skin you guys could see my nose like all of my mumbles all my black heads I like

all gone so and it didn't really hurt that bad just stings a little bit yeah

here's how it's looking I was so red after you guys like so red but it's

definitely gone down my cheeks are super sore up here but you know what's crazy

what she told me she told me that as she was extracting my pores and getting

everything out that everything was just coming out so easily so she said

normally it's like a struggle for her to like unclog pores and she has to really

like you know get in there but for me she said like my clogged pores they were

just coming right out like very easily so what that means is she was saying

that my pores opened very easily so that could be why I do get like clogged pores

more though because my pores opened very easily it's easier for me to like get

dirt trapped inside so it kind of sucks but it's okay I feel so much better

after that facial my nose is so much better like you guys know how bad my

nose was was before I just had black dots all over the place there is still a

little bit left she was saying you can't get everything in one day so it's good

to just get a nice detox facial like for three months straight every month and

then after that you can just do like a maintenance touch-up like every three to

four months so I'm definitely gonna have to go back again because I want to get

my skin situated and then I'll kind of like maintain it by going every once in

a while they have so many other facials to that I'm really excited to try it I

just feel like my skin has definitely needed it

I'm also like I'm done tanning my face I think like I just I have to stop tanning

my face because it's really clogged my pores I think because my pores are so

vulnerable and open all the time I can't I can't stand my face anymore the reason

why I started tearing my face is because I just started looking crazy when I

would do makeup tutorials I was getting so many comments like Amy why is your

face so pale and I get it it looks crazy like it looks crazy my face will be

extremely pale and in my body will be very very tan I get it it looks wild

but like let's get over it you know I'm saying it gets kind of annoying like

I get so many comments and it's like can

we just get over it it's not that serious like clearly I just hand my body

and I don't tan my face it's not that big a video so I don't know why so many

people made such a big deal out of it and that's why I was just like okay you

know what I'm just gonna tan my face so that everything matches and we can avoid

the charades but now I want to say I just I can't do it anymore it's clogging

my skin so you know FA I'm not tanning my face anymore

so yeah we're just gonna have to deal with the pale face and tan body okay in

makeup tutorials when it comes to vlogs I don't mind like I just quickly apply

my st. Joe PES face tan lotion like you put it on it it looks like your face is

tan so I do that like on a daily basis if I run errands I do that and it

matches my face to my body I do that when I go to the gym to I'll actually

link the one that I'm talking about down below but like I don't put that

underneath makeup so if I film makeup tutorials obviously you know I'm gonna

have my fresh bare skin I really don't see what the big deal is but people made

such a big deal in comment sections like when I used to not tan my face long time

ago anyways I'm really excited that I finally got this facial I feel really

good about it my skin feels so like clear like I don't even know how to

explain it like I just feel like there's nothing trapped in my face feels really

good anyways it's Saturday now and I'm just gonna do laundry oh that you see my

towels back there and well to do laundry and then I think I need to wash my

makeup brushes so I'm gonna do that today and then it's just gonna be a very

relaxed day sugar babies already sleeping on the couch and it's like

10:00 a.m. it's raining outside today so the weather is kind of crappy so I'm

just gonna like relax all day I feel like you guys see me in this shirt all

the time and it's like my favorite house shirt so yeah we're just gonna have a

super chill Saturday relax and I'm gonna start editing this vlog a little bit to

just to get like a head start on it alright we're about to wash all these

brushes I feel like they're so dirty I'm so excited to just like wash them I like

to use let me get it for you guys the result a so this is actually a laundry

soap and it's literally a dollar if you live in the u.s. it's really easy to buy

you can buy it from Walmart or Home Depot it's literally a dollar

but if you're in Canada I am it can be kind of hard to get your

hands on you have to kind of find it on Amazon or maybe just kind of like google

it sometimes it's out of stock on Amazon you will pay more like I think it's like

seven dollars Canadian like if you get it on Amazon sometimes you come on like

a two pack just make sure you look for like the best deal you'll pay a little

bit more obviously you're not gonna get it for like a dollar like the US will

you're gonna pay more but it's still super worth it because you get this huge

chunk like it's big and it lasts you forever and it's so amazing at cleaning

your brushes and especially your beauty blenders think it cleans it so good it

almost makes it seem like the B blender is brand new I actually have a video on

my main channel maybe I'll link it on the top right if you guys want to watch

it it's a super old's video but it's still exactly how I washed my brushes

and my sponges today and everything is clean and now the brushes are just

drying I just bought this like drying mat from home scents and I just lay my

brushes here to dry I'm so excited that everything is finally clean I feel like

it's the perfect timing because I just caught my facial so I don't want to put

like dirty brushes on my clean pores I mean I washed them my brushes pretty

regularly anyways but it's just perfect timing so we can start with fresh

brushes okay so it's the next morning I'm about to head to the gym but I just

wanted to get do a little like skin check-in I am breaking out a little bit

but other than that everything looks really good this skin looks really clear

the breakouts happened just because there's so much like purging of the

pores but yeah that I feel like it looks really good so I'm about to just head to

the gym right now I know she has a baby I'm actually gonna eat some breakfast

first and then head to the gym so I came back from the gym I had a really nice

workout like I loved my workout today I think it's because the Sun is out just

felt so good there's like huge windows at my gym so the Sun was coming in and I

did my entire workout in the Sun like I love this hun so it felt really good but

I just took my shower I actually took sugar for a walk after and then I just

took up my shower washed my hair I put my tan on that's why you see my body has

it's like really dark right now just put the tan on so that I can wash it off

later on but I wanted to go ahead and end the vlog here I know this is a bit

of a shorter vlog yeah I'm just gonna enjoy the rest of my Sunday cook some

dinner in about two three hours and I actually just finished watching the most

recent episode of deines I finished watching Gossip Girl you guys

it was amazing like I love Chuck and Blair but I was so surprised at who

Gossip Girl I was like really I feel like they definitely rushed the ending

but anyways now I'm just watching the most recent episode of Riverdale it's so

nice outside that's why I'm standing outside right now I was handed my front

door because it's just so pretty but anyways let me end the vlog here

hopefully you guys enjoyed this vlog and I will see you guys in my next one bye

guys

For more infomation >> GETTING A DETOX FACIAL! - Duration: 8:27.

-------------------------------------------

REMOVE BLACKHEADS AND WHITEHEADS AT HOME IN 2MINS WITH THIS NATURAL RECIPE - Duration: 4:49.

remove whiteheads or blackheads at home in two minutes with this natural recipe

hello guys welcome back to my channel Kwase Beauty if this is your first time

of stopping by my channel you are welcome you have not yet subscribe to my

channel please do so subscribe now because you're going to be getting more

interesting exciting and helpful videos today I will talk about how to get rid

of blackheads or whiteheads instantly at home the reason why you have whiteheads or

blackheads on your skin is; one your skin is not properly cleaned in the evening

when you retire when you get back from a long day it's not and also the second

reason also it's probably because it's not well moisturized. Now whiteheads or

blackheads stay or last or come on your face especially the nose area,

the mouth and the chin area so in this video I'm going to show you a very

simple and very easy way to eliminate or remove these whiteheads and blackheads

fast so if you want to see how means to do this continue watching this video but

before that please guys subscribe to my channel leave your comments below now

let's get started to eliminate whiteheads and blackheads I'm going to be

using toothpaste, also needing this toothbrush and bowl

ill use my baking soda

so I'll take my toothbrush and put my toothpaste on it like I'm I'm going to

brush my teeth didn't know Maui

I put my baking soda in my bowl just take out the measurements just enough

for its going through brush I'm going to pop out his blackheads and whiteheads

right now then I put my toothpaste I use a knitted piece of a choice but I'm

using Colgate toothpaste and then you dip it in your baking soda will come

dip it in your baking soda just way I'm doing it now

guys remember you first of all go ahead and wet your skin first before he uses

baking soda and it's its base mixture

then scrub it, use on your chin area your nose don't over scrub it too hard

but do this on your chin area and your nose where you have blackheads wait your

blackheads are whiteheads are disturbing you

probably very well to get rid of blackheads and whiteheads it's copy for

about two minutes to five minutes depending on how much it is on your face

I say I doing doing this hey I don't doing this rinse it off so guys I went I

on my hand just one you do have to leave it in your face or in so this method

will help you get rid of whiteheads and blackheads instantly it is very easy to

do and it's also super super effective if

you love this and you enjoyed watching this video please don't forget to give

it a thumbs up like this video please get and subscribe to my youtube channel

leave your comments below and share also share with your family and friends bye

for now guys stay beautiful and stay fabulous

For more infomation >> REMOVE BLACKHEADS AND WHITEHEADS AT HOME IN 2MINS WITH THIS NATURAL RECIPE - Duration: 4:49.

-------------------------------------------

10 Little Numbers Song | Learn Colors with Superheroes Bicycle | Preschoolers - Duration: 8:11.

One little, two little, three little numbers

four little, five little, six little numbers

seven little, eight little, nine little numbers

ten little numbers...

One...

Two..

Three..

Four little numbers...

Five...

Six...

Seven...

Eight little numbers...

Nine...

Ten...

Ten...

Ten little numbers…

One little, two little, three little numbers

four little, five little, six little numbers

seven little, eight little, nine little numbers

ten little numbers...

One...

Two..

Three..

Four little numbers...

Five...

Six...

Seven...

Eight little numbers...

Nine...

Ten...

Ten...

Ten little numbers…

For more infomation >> 10 Little Numbers Song | Learn Colors with Superheroes Bicycle | Preschoolers - Duration: 8:11.

-------------------------------------------

[WancoBeads] How to make Mini Pig - Duration: 25:35.

Beads abacus 4mm yellow 67 Beads abacus 4mm pink 4 Beads round 4mm black 2 Nylon string 0.23mm(dia.) 120cm 1

At first, Add 5 beads(pink, pink, pink, yellow, pink) to red nylon string

It crossed in the last addition beads

The number of beads that are in a ring is 5

Pick up 1 bead(pink) in red nylon string

Add 2 beads(yellow) to blue nylon string, It crossed in the last addition beads

The number of beads that are in a ring is 4

Add 1 beads(yellow) to blue nylon string, Add 3 beads(black, yellow, yellow) to red nylon string, It crossed in the last addition beads

The number of beads that are in a ring is 5

Add 2 to blue, cross

The number of beads that are in a ring is 3

Pick up 1 in blue

Add 3(yellow, black, yellow) to red, cross

ring (5)

Pick up 2(pink) in red

Add 1, cross

ring (4)

Add 3 to red, cross

ring (4)

Pick up 1 in red

Add 2 to blue, cross

ring (4)

Pick up 1 in blue

Add 2 to red, cross

ring (4)

Pick up 1(black) in red

Add 2 to blue, cross

ring (4)

Pick up 1 in blue

Add 3 to blue, put the left ear

Add 3 to red, cross

ring (5)

Pick up 1 in red

Add 3 to blue, cross

ring (5)

Pick up 1 in blue

Add 3 to blue, put the right ear

Add 3 to red, cross

ring (5)

Pick up 2(black, yellow) in red

Add 1, cross

ring (4)

Pick up 1 in blue

Add 3 to red, cross

ring (5)

Pick up 1 in red

Add 2 to blue, cross

ring (4)

Pick up 2 in blue

Add 2 to red, cross

ring (5)

Pick up 1 in red

Add 2 to red, cross

ring (4)

Pick up 1 in red

Add 3 to red, cross

ring (5)

Add 3 to blue, cross

ring (4)

Pick up 3 in blue

Add 1, cross

ring (5)

Pick up 1 in blue

Add 2 to red, cross

ring (4)

Add 3 to red, cross

ring (4)

Pick up 3 in red

Add 1, cross

ring (5)

Pick up 2 in blue

Add 1, cross

ring (4)

Pick up 1 in blue

Pick up 1 in red

Add 2 to blue, cross

ring (5)

Pick up 2 in blue

Add 1, cross

ring (4)

Pick up 4 in blue

Pick up 1 in red, cross

Pass the red nylon string to the position of the tail

Add 1 to red, put the tail

Pass the red nylon string to the position of the right hind leg

Add 1 to blue, put the left hind leg

Pass the blue nylon string to the position of the left fore leg

Add 1 to blue, put the left fore leg

Add 1 to red, put the right hind leg

Pass the red nylon string to the position of the right fore leg

Add 1 to red, put the right fore leg

Pass the red nylon string to the position of stomach

Tie the nylon string

After connecting, through the nylon string to 2 or 3 beads

Cut a little pull state the nylon string

It was completed

Use 3mm of acrylic beads

For more infomation >> [WancoBeads] How to make Mini Pig - Duration: 25:35.

-------------------------------------------

SANCTUARY KEEPER BOSS & ZANARKAND | Final Fantasy X Gameplay Walkthrough Commentary | Part 42 - Duration: 21:18.

Last time on Final Fantasy 10, we've found out some truth about Tidus.

He is a "dream", unfortunately.

So let's go ahead and find out some more information.

Alright, now we're back.

Oh, what down here?

We got to fight some underwater fiends down here.

Damn straight.

*"bruh"* "pull out". (laughs)

Yeah we're going into some deep water so yeah we might as well pull out really quick.

*"really nigga"*

Wow this is so beautiful down here.

I think there is a...there's somethin' over here.

Oh yeah I remember this thing.

I was about to say "balls". (laughs)

That would have been funny.

Alright let's give this a shot.

Ready go!

Damn it!

Got it!

Okay.

Tidus with blue.

Wakka with red.

Okay then we go up here to our next destination.

Let's see what we can find up here.

Lady Yunalesca?

Yeah, yeah that's what I thought.

But Seymour is dead, isn't he?

Yeah we fight Lady Yunalesca later.

There's a boss fight coming up.

So let's get ready!

We're gonna need Aeons for this one.

Most definitely.

Okay, for one...

Let's do a Mug on him.

Then we're gonna use Zombie Attack.

Damn it! He's immune to it.

Okay let's get...Yuna in here.

And have her use Bahamut.

First off...

^%&$.

Okay let's do Impulse on him.

Because that apparently has so much more attack power

Well usually a lot more attack power than his over drive.

Oooh, let's attack him!

Ooh (laughs)

Holy ^%&!

Thirty four thousand damage in one hit? Holy ^%$*!

Wow!

See? This is what makes Bahamut such a badass!

Attitude?

We have.

Damn!

See, this is why I like Auron's character so much

it's because not only he's a total badass but he can also say like the most

deep things like...he just makes himself sound so much like a philosopher.

That's why I have so much more respect for him

Than basically any other character.

Alright.

Let's go up this hill.

Damn! A thousand years? That's a hell of a long time.

We're not gonna let you, Yuna.

Well, we're not gonna let her die, of course.

Sphere

Yeah, Cid is her (Yuna's) uncle, isn't he?

Okay, let's see what this sphere is all about.

I don't exactly remember.

The Ocean?

That a calm moment, just (laughs) just pick something up and then all of a sudden

you just hear the Ocean.

Not...

Not true at all.

And then Sin got reborn.

Yeah I forgot I can move around the camera.

Damn!

Wow that...

This is such a perfect moment.

The sunset, that music...

Just wow

Wow, that was such, wow.

I don't know what to say.

For real.

I mean, yeah that was really heart warming

but also a little bit sad at the same time.

It kind of like she was having that "Farewell" moment.

Alright.

Off to Zanarkand...

...a city dead for a thousand years, a way we go.

And it's all the way the hell down here like holy crap.

Yeah this kind of looks like a dried up Atlantis.

A little bit. (laughs)

Kind of looks like it.

Just imagine just taking a dirt bike

and just riding along that rocky hill right there.

Ha. That'd be pretty sick.

Alright.

Yo! Deja Vu anyone?

This is the foreshadow seen on my uh...on my part 1 let's play.

"Man, um I'm not exactly a big fan of the combat system in this

mainly because I didn't grow up with those kind of games that have--"

And yeah this is a really nice moment between Tidus's friends just

Like you know just *"really nigga"* sitting by the camp fire just having this really chill moment.

No one's talking awkwardly, but at least we have this music to add flavor to the moment.

Aww

But yeah just to see your own home like this... in ruins...it's kind of sad really.

But at the same time, the entire atmosphere of this moment just looks so beautiful, though.

It's like it's trying to cover up...

...pain and sadness.

You know?

And yeah those things flying in the background those are Pyrflies, if I remember correctly.

Final Fantasy 10

That's not the last of it of course.

Yeah you know speaking of which....

Alrighty you guys we're finally at Zanarkand.

Make sure you give this video a big thumbs up if you enjoyed it.

Make sure you subscribe to my channel if you wanna see some more let's plays.

I'm still playing some Final Fantasy ten I'm almost done with it obviously.

Gonna move onto other let's plays as soon as I'm done with this.

Have a nice day everyone!

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét