Chủ Nhật, 29 tháng 4, 2018

Waching daily Apr 29 2018

Toy Haul - Disney Store, Smyths, Jurassic World, Infinity War, Stranger Things, Star

Wars & More!! - hey guys join me today in another awesome HAUL VIDEO, in this video

i share with you my haul from SMYTHS TOYS, DISNEY STORE, ARGOS and more! i grabbed myself

the new DISNEY STORE Disney INFINITY Marvel starlord and star wars princess leia.

Funko Pop Exclusive Iron Man from INFINITY WAR, the Gyrosphere JURASSIC WORLD 2 Fallen

Kingdom along with another awesome RAPTOR!!

ITS BLUE!! finally we grabbed the XL Pop Vinyl demogorgon.

Thank you for watching guys if you enjoy this video please give it a thumbs up and smash

the subscribe button it would really help us out and stay tuned for more geeky adventures.

Please Subscribe and Support the channel!! https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC23U4jpP2BAw8uxaH4Zwh8g?sub_confirmation=1

Bantha Tracks - A UK Star Wars Collectors Group

https://www.facebook.com/groups/BanthaTracksUK/

Socials - Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/supersorrell

- Twitter: https://twitter.com/supersorrell - Facebook Page: https://www.facebook.com/supersorrell

- Facebook Group - https://www.facebook.com/groups/actionfigurecollectorsuk/ - Website: http://www.supersorrell.co.uk

About Me ********

Welcome to SuperSorrell - Your UK Toy Channel - Family Friendly NEW VIDEOS Every Single

Day 12:30am & 17:30pm - TOY HUNTING Vlogs, Toy Hunt Vlogs, Toy Hauls, Disney Store Haul,

Action Figure Hauls, Star Wars

Hauls - Action Figure Reviews - Star Wars Black Series

Reviews, Marvel LEGENDS Reviews, Sh Figuarts, Diamond Select, NECA & MORE!!

We review toys from the latest

movies like SOLO: A Star Wars Story, Avengers Infinity War.

DC Comics Collections like Bombshells, Designer Series, Icons & Batman Animated Series.

I review action figures of my favorite characters like; Batman, Harley Quinn, The Joker, Darth

Maul, Thanos & TMNT We are starting to review new lines such as WWE Elite Series and FUNKO

POP VINYL products!

I am business proposal friendly so email me

at SuperSorrell@live.co.uk

Toy Haul - Disney Store, Smyths, Jurassic World, Infinity War, Stranger Things, Star

Wars & More!!

Let me know your thoughts in the comments below;

#StarWars #marvel #AvengersInfinintyWar #StrangerThings #JurassicWorldFallenKingdom #JurassicWorld

#disneystore #smythstoys #disney #funko #popvinyl

toy haul,haul,toy,toy hunt,uk,disney store haul,smyths toys haul,toy haul uk,smyths,disney

store,jurassic world,avengers infinity war,stranger things,demogorgon,velociraptor blue,argos

haul,gyrosphere,jurassic world gyrosphere rc,funko,pop vinyl,pop vinyl haul,funko haul,action

figure haul,disney infinity action figures,star lord,princess leia,exclusive,avengers infinity

war haul,jurassic world toy haul,big demogorgon funko pop,dc icons,superman

For more infomation >> Toy Haul - Disney Store, Smyths, Jurassic World, Infinity War, Stranger Things, Star Wars & More!! - Duration: 10:23.

-------------------------------------------

Bunker Shots Made Easy Tips & Tricks 2018 - Duration: 4:17.

Having trouble with your bunker shots.

You've come to the right place this is bunker shots made easy.

Stay tuned.

[MUSIC]

Hello I'm Brian Fitzgerald the golf doctor.

And today I'm going to show you how to play bunker shots easily.

I've been a golf pro now for 33 years.

And the thing I love doing most.

Is helping people play better golf.

And one of the best ways to help you play better golf is to hit on the subscribe button

and don't forget to hit the bell notification and you get notified of all of my golf tips

as they come out every Monday at 9 a.m. Melbourne time

So today we are in the bunker And a lot of people struggle out of bunkers And really

the bunker shot should be a simple shot after all it's the only shot in golf that we don't

want the clubface to touch the ball So if you think about it Anytime we don't have to

get the club touching the ball it should be an easy shot.

In fact.

If the club does touch the ball it's a really bad shot and it goes too far.

Have a think about that.

If the club touches the ball it's a bad shot and it goes too far.

We need a cushion of sand between that club face in the ball So as I play my shot you

picture this.

I've got the ball there.

The club is coming down underneath the ball and there is that thick layer of sand there

that will slow the club head down, pops the ball up and it would get it out So the main

thing is we don't have to think about the ball we really have to start thinking More

about hitting under the golf ball So that's the first thing you've just learn stop thinking

about the ball we need to think about hitting under the ball.

Ok so the best thing we can do when we play a bunker shot is we want to make sure that

we have the ball slightly forward in our stance.

So if I draw a line in the sand here.

The ball.

That line is in the middle of my stance.

We want to put the ball just slightly forward.

The most important thing we need to do in a bunker is we need to get that club coming

down behind and under the ball.

But we don't want to come down steep.

This is the second thing most people get wrong.

Is they try and think of coming down steep and they hit too far under the ball.

So if I come down steep.

What happens the club gets stuck in the sand and it slows down the club and the ball just

doesn't go as far.

So I like to hit with a shallow divot and I think it's a great idea to just practice

taking some divots trying to see some sand coming out of the bunker on to the green.

If I can get sand onto the green I've got every chance of my ball coming out onto the

green as well.

So the other thing we need to do is we don't want to start falling back to our right.

We really need to get everything moving to the left.

And if I can get everything moving to the left the club hits down here just in front

of that line and gets under the ball and that enables me to get the ball out of the bunker

as well.

And then the final thing that people fail to do is they stop too soon.

We want to get the club following through.

So it's really important that when we hit the bunker shot that we do maintain the momentum.

We are not going to belt it.

We want positive energy.

So I'll see how I go with this one.

Thinking of just getting sand out on the putting surface as well.

So the ball came out.

It's gone oh about 3 feet.

You can see I've taken a divot.

I finished my swing up here so all in all it was good.

So they're the things that you need to do to help you get out of a bunker easily.

So thank you for letting me help you with your golf I'm Brian Fitzgerald the golf doctor.

And if you like my videos you can click on the subscribe button down on the round Avatar

down the bottom there and I look forward to seeing you again on another tip in the near

future

For more infomation >> Bunker Shots Made Easy Tips & Tricks 2018 - Duration: 4:17.

-------------------------------------------

The Adventure Pals Review | The Fun Never Ends, ADVENTURE PALS! | PC/Steam | Massive Monster - Duration: 10:01.

Have you ever played a game that

Captivated and hooked you within the first five minutes of hitting the start game button whether it was the artistic choices

the writing or humor or even a clever tutorial for me this was the adventure pals the adventure pals is a

cartoony action-packed hack and slash

platformer game with some RPG elements

sprinkled in there that can either be played solo or with a friend and local co-op mode the game was developed by massive monster and

Published by armored game studio, so let's begin our story with focusing on the story

I think what I admire most about this game is how?

Absolutely absurd and silly the premises sometimes we all need to unwind and play a game like this or at the very least

Experience it similar to unwinding by binge watching cartoons on a lazy weekend morning

It was obvious to me from the get-go that massive monster had to have been heavily inspired by cartoons like

adventure time or even gravity falls also

I could tell that developers liked the behemoth were the creators of Castle Crashers

battleblock theater and most recently pit people were a massive influence to them as well everything from their visuals down to their quick-witted humor when

I mentioned this in a tweet massive monster replied the behemoth are a massive inspiration to us

We also started out making games on Newgrounds, so it's awesome to be compared to them

They are just super awesome the mood and tone is set for us within the first two minutes of gameplay when your Poppa

leads you to a surprise birthday gift you travel through a

Well-designed little tutorial with a couple funny jokes in between until you finally arrive at your present a cake

He tells you that the gift is actually baked inside the cake and instead of blowing out the candles

He wants you to blow up

The cake with a bomb that he previously gave you after taking a few guesses as to what's inside the cake everything from a naughty

Dancer to a bean bag filled with kittens you blow up the cake and inside you discover your first pal a pet your app that

You named sparkles however soon after your birthday is ruined when an uninvited guest by the name of mr.

B shows up and dad NAB's your Poppa and like all great villains in the past mr.

B unveils all the details of his

Plans right then and there he is stealing all the old people across the world to turn them into hotdogs

Why because of raisins now the adventure truly begins you a young boy named Wilton and your pals?

Sparkles the giraffe and your best friend who is a pet. Rock appropriately named mr.

Rock set out on an insane and wacky adventure filled with hack and slash action

platforming bizarre and weird enemies and big bad bosses all in the name of friendship

Hot dogs and saving the world to me the two crucial

Fundamentals in any good platformer are tight and good controls and good level design

Fortunately for the adventure pals this game has both now

I heard some people say that the character felt a bit too floaty at times although floaty controls aren't inherently bad in all platformer games

Say for instance or in the blind forest

I can't say that I completely agree that the character feels floaty in the Avenger pals

I even tested out the control response time in a few instances

And found them to be fairly tight and while we're on the subject of controls

I admire that massive monster didn't over complicate things

And they just kept it simple along with tapping to jump you can also hold it down to get a bit higher off ground

Not a problem due to my super duper high Tech's spinny giraffe tongue thingy

so yeah tap to jump then press and hold it again to have sparkles your draft perform a

Helicopter move with her tongue. This seriously has to be one of my most favorite things about this game

There's also only one button for combat

But you can perform combos for maximum butt-kicking efficiency and lastly you have a button to access the items in your backpacks

Inventory and another to use set item

I found that the level design was really excellent first off the bright and colorful hand-drawn visuals make for awesome. Eye

Candy, but is not too distracting in every level

There are five separate stages if you're not too concerned with

Collecting everything you could finish each stage in about five to ten minutes

Or so the levels progressively get harder and harder as the game continues

And I found that they also became increasingly more confusing to navigate towards the end I can only assume that this is done on purpose

to drive completionists like myself insane obviously not

It's just good level design

Aside from branching paths found in each level in stage there are also plenty of and he's bearing a difficulty in

Brilliant obstacles to trip you up along the way

I can only hope that the devs come up with some sort of level editor like the one found in the behemoths battleblock theater

So fans like us can have non-stop adventure pals fun

Every level has a total of five cupcakes to collect one in each stage and one sticker pack hidden somewhere once you have a total

Of five cupcakes collected you can bring them to the cupcake King and he'll poop out an egg with a random cosmetic for either you

Or mr.. Rockin side also might. I have that the cosmetics you get from mr.

Rock are just so insanely adorable that I couldn't help

But just say Oh

Out loud almost

Every single time the stickers you find or for you're talking sentient sticker book aside from finding one in each level you could also purchase

Them from vendors that are scattered across the world by obtaining them from certain quests or winning them in the arena

And I played the Steam version of this game, so I don't know if this is just exclusive to Steam only

But there are lots of fun stickers for other amazing indie games like hollow Knight

And holy potatoes a weapon shop when defeating enemies you get both gold and XP by collecting enough XP

You'll eventually level up and have the choice between

Three random abilities and gold is used for a few different things found in every level art chests some chests are free and provide even

More gold in other chests you have to actually pay gold to open it

There's also other chests to be found like the kind that grants you certain combat attributes for example critical hit electricity fire damage

and there's even one that fires out Turtles from your sword side francese gold is used to purchase goodies from vendors like a

variety of different bombs

Potions and more although you can't buy new weapons your sword will change appearance each time you level up

We already discussed the story and some of the excellent level design

But how is the actual gameplay and overall mechanics to sum up the overall gameplay?

You need to continuously find rubies, which are found at the end of each level to pay a ransom to mr.

B aside from this there are various different quests and goals to accomplish throughout your adventure

And even fighting in the arenas at one point

I had to collect a bunch of berries for a laid back Fox and another time

I had to collect blueprints for a talking toast. I who was enslaved by a tyrant

Tyrannosaurus Rex and now they've created a secret underground group called the dough uprising I swear

I am

Making this stuff off that being said I found the gameplay to be very rewarding whether it was getting the next adorable

Cosmetic or obtaining the next quest I found that I was always curious to see what was next you will navigate the world by riding

On your pet traps back in traversing five distinct Maps in each map you can find levels as well as shops

Villages and secrets hidden about like I said there are five distinct worlds in total and each one brings new enemies

mechanics characters quest bosses and more and one thing I'd like to really highlight here in this review is the

Outstanding character design you can really tell how much love was poured into this game by the devs from just the characters alone each

individual character in NPC has their own look and attitude

You don't really spend that much time with the NPC's so the fact I became so enamored with them in such a short time

Really speaks to the overall design on your adventure

you'll meet a group of laid back boxes that are in a band a male man who eats his mail an

adorable insecure whale toast people a lazy tyrant t-rex king a

Fancy burrito in so many more adorable lovable and admire Balearic ters as the story progresses

You are introduced to more and more game mechanics the pacing of these mechanics are slow and steady

And I found that I wasn't too

Overwhelmed by them the game gives you enough time to master the last mechanics or obstacle before throwing a new one your way these

Mechanics vary from using your giraffe as a grappling hook shooting yourself out of a toaster

Sliding down a wire on your bum guiding a lost flying cat to its cat pad to activate mechanisms like locked doors using your giraffes

Helicopter tongue to propel you underwater and so many more fun and interesting mechanics

This is the type of game that you could play in short bursts or get lost in four hours

The gameplay starts off simple and quite easy to be honest

But as the game progresses the difficulty level becomes increasingly more challenging

It's not too Hardware casual gamers would put the game down in frustration

But also not too easy where hardcore gamers would grow bored and also I wanted to note that not once did I experience any bugs?

or technical problems while playing the adventure pals

This is a polished platformer with rewarding calm and tight controls overall I had a ton of fun playing this action-packed

Cartoony platformer I loved everything from the upbeat music and awesome sound design the excellent level design the story was

hilarious in silly and wacky

Adorable and lovable characters in fast action-packed gameplay if you are a fan of platformer games at all or even

behemoth style games or just a lover of cartoons in general I'd say give adventure pals a shot at the very least it might just

Make you laugh, or smile. I know it did that and then some for me

I give adventure pals 4 out of 5 stars

I am really looking forward to seeing what massive monster does next and I hope with all this positive feedback

They've been receiving about this game encourage them to do that sooner rather than later

Be sure to head over to the nerd stash com to read the full review

For more infomation >> The Adventure Pals Review | The Fun Never Ends, ADVENTURE PALS! | PC/Steam | Massive Monster - Duration: 10:01.

-------------------------------------------

Farming Simulator 17 PC - Jade Mountain FDR Forestry Operations Map - Duration: 1:32:56.

For more infomation >> Farming Simulator 17 PC - Jade Mountain FDR Forestry Operations Map - Duration: 1:32:56.

-------------------------------------------

Attack on Titan Season 3 Trailer Reaction! ✮ EPIC LEVI vs KENNY BATTLE! ✮ | DarkLogic | - Duration: 6:01.

Alright guys, so you asked for it.

Here is my live reaction to Attack on Titan

Season 3 Trailer!

Haven't even found it online yet, so...

we'll find it right now!

Oh, look at that. It's the very first search

Whoahhh...

Oh, Levi's face! Whoa, that looks intense! Oh my god! He's saying, "KENNY!"

Holy shit. I am already... Wow, I'm already excited.

Okay, Attack on Titan Season 3 Official Subtitled Trailer

Oh my god, it looks so good. I can't wait!

Season 3 is gonna be so good!

Oh, no. I don't want to watch it again. I did that last time, but I'm not doing it this time.

My gosh those scenes of Levi!

That looks insane! Wow! I swear the the animation is getting better all the time

Sorry, I keep looking between the...

camera and the screen, because it's really distracting

But man that was cool. That was really cool

I'm even more excited for this season than I was

The second one because I like the Uprising Arc a lot more than a Clash of the Titans

I know everybody kind of like like holds The Clash of the Titans arc up as like one of the

best arcs. I don't you care for it that much

I'm really looking forward to the

uprising arc and

the Return to Shiganshina arc. But yeah, that was awesome

Wow oh

My god, those scenes with with Levi look so intense, and Kenny

Kenny looks freaking intimidating, man

Gosh you know what I'm gonna have to watch it again

Fuck it. Look, he's just walking up the roof.

There's the king guy

I was wondering when we were gonna see that dude

You know that noble we saw in season 1? That was like screaming at Pixis about,

"Ah, protect me, don't go protect the whole city."

I got confused for a little bit, I thought he was supposed to be the king or something, but he's just a noble.

Yeah! Angry Levi

Wow, so that was pretty cool

Man

I can't wait for season 3!

It's so close. Oh my gosh. It's gonna be May soon and then the next month is June

and then after that, we get Attack on Titan Season 3!

Hopefully. If they don't fuck it up again! If they delay it again... I'll cry

I can't believe how amazing this was

Okay

That was my

reaction to Attack on Titan season 3 trailer

I hope you enjoyed it. If you enjoyed this video make sure to like share comment and of course subscribe if you haven't already and

come back soon for more awesome Attack on Titan content.

And I'll see you next time.

Peace

For more infomation >> Attack on Titan Season 3 Trailer Reaction! ✮ EPIC LEVI vs KENNY BATTLE! ✮ | DarkLogic | - Duration: 6:01.

-------------------------------------------

3D, 4D, or 5D – What Dimension Are We In - Duration: 6:01.

3D, 4D, or 5D � What Dimension Are We In

by Meashenu,

Each week we ask a question in the Bridge To New Earth Facebook group and like to share

the question and answers we get.

We will be sharing the admin�s answers here, but Feel free to join the group to see answers

from everyone in the group who participates:

The answers may come from automatic writing, meditation, intuition, higher self, guides,

channeled, or from soul group.

Question #3: There is so much mention of the 3rd dimension, 4th dimension, 5th dimension,

and even mentions of embodiment of 6th, 7th, 8th & and so on dimensional energies.

Some say we are in the 3rd dimension, some say we are in the 4th, some say we are in

the 5th.

Why is this?

Where do you think we are frequency wise?

What can you share about this to help clarify for those that are being confused by this?

Heather

In general the different dimensions are simply different frequencies.

Which frequency you are on is really determined by what you are doing at the moment.

Physically our bodies are in the 3rd dimension.

This is the only dimension in which they can exist and also why as we begin our ascension

into different dimensions we become light beings instead of physical beings.

It�s rare that you have never encountered or visited the 4th dimension.

Even most people who have not yet awakened have done so.

The 4th dimension can also be known as the veil.

Family members, friends, pets, anyone you know that has passed away has traveled through

the veil.

When we feel, see, or sense them after their passing we are connecting with them in the

4th dimension.

The 5th dimension and higher is where we are headed and will eventually reside permanently.

As we connect with our higher selves, our guides, and ascended masters we are reaching

into these dimensions to do so.

As we become more experienced with meditations, astral travel, and connecting to the universe

as a whole it continues to open up new dimensions for us to access.

For example many higher selves reside in the 5th dimension, ascended masters frequent the

6th dimension, you can usually connect with the angels in the 9th dimension, and Lyrans

will be 12th dimensional or higher.

So if you�ve ever connected to any of these beings there is a good chance you were accessing

that dimension.

The bottom line is physically, we are 3 dimensional, spiritually and soul wise we can travel through

many different dimensions and are not limited by our physical barriers.

-Heather

Genoveva

The reason that there are such discrepancies in the realities is because you are all experiencing

life differently.

Every person has their own lessons to process.

This is why some experience a lower frequency because they have yet to process and integrate

their inner work or lack thereof.

The level of frequency one experiences is relative.

Relative to the observer based on the individual soul plan.

As a collective, one can say that we are in between the 3rd and 4th dimension.

The 5th dimension is within grasp but only if we choose that reality.

Once you choose to do inner work and release the limitations you have created for yourself,

you will experience 5D and above.

Anything that makes you laugh and allows you to create what truly resonates within your

heart brings you that much closer to unity consciousness.

It makes it easier to choose a higher frequency and therein you experience an optimal reality.

Remember, you have the ability to choose what you wish to see and feel.

Just choose.

Love to all.

-Mantis Being Guide

Meashenu

For me the strongest answer I got on this very clearly is IT DOESN�T MATTER.

There are many times when I have wanted to name everything and understand everything

about what is happening during this ascension process.

I�ve very recently found that the need or intense want to know these things has lessened.

In my meditations lately I�ve been able to get into that trance/present time being

mode very easily.

It�s just feeling connected, relaxed, and blissful.

When I focus too much on trying to figure out everything, it distracts me away from

keeping my focus on more of present time then what may or may not happen tomorrow or in

the future.

Feel the energies and make sense of them in the NOW.

Focus on BEING with all there is, BEING connected to and FEELING source.

One issue that I�ve had and that I believe others have/are having, is that I still think

too many are comparing this ascension to other ascensions.

Many of us here now are ascended masters that have ascended many times and not just on Gaia

but many other places.

I know that for me, in a lot of the lifetimes I ascended before this, I would just leave

my physical body behind.

Since we are bringing our physical bodies with us and they have to be transformed, this

is uncharted territory.

The other part of this is that Gaia herself is ascending and we are along for the ride,

so that also makes this ascension different as well.

Lastly, the collective consciousness of the planet is also deciding how this goes as we

are collectively creating the experiences of

this ascension.

Love & Light

For more infomation >> 3D, 4D, or 5D – What Dimension Are We In - Duration: 6:01.

-------------------------------------------

The Internet - Roll (Burbank Funk) (Traducida al Español) - Duration: 3:10.

For more infomation >> The Internet - Roll (Burbank Funk) (Traducida al Español) - Duration: 3:10.

-------------------------------------------

Primer día de colegio para la Princesa Leonor y la Infanta Sofía - Duration: 2:21.

For more infomation >> Primer día de colegio para la Princesa Leonor y la Infanta Sofía - Duration: 2:21.

-------------------------------------------

Vivid Hair Salon and Spa of Westfield | #WMassBiz Season 2 Episode 7 - Duration: 5:37.

- Spray tanning, spray tanning, spray tanning.

(cheery jazz music)

- [Steve] Great.

- And then I'm gonna have you take this barrier cream,

and run it in between your fingers,

right on top of your nail beds here,

so that you don't get orange.

In between your toes--

(record scratching) - On this episode

of the WMassBiz show, we're gonna meet with Basia Belz,

owner of Vivid Hair Salon and Spa.

Let's see what they're doing,

to make Western Mass more vivid.

(cheery rock music)

- Up just a little bit more, yup.

Now I wanna come--

- [Producer] It's very, patchy, whoa it grew in.

- Guys, welcome to Season Two, Episode Seven,

of the WMassBiz show, Basia,

thanks so much for being on the show.

- Thank you so much for having me.

- So tell us about the history

behind Vivid Hair Salon and Spa.

- Well, many moons ago, I opened up in 2005,

in a three-chair salon, I knew from the beginning,

that I loved it and I had a passion for it.

I decided to open up Vivid, trying to think of what,

what kinda name is Vivid, so basically,

I looked up in a dictionary the meaning of vivid,

and it meant colorful, which I am a colorist,

so I looked up the word color, and it said bright, colorful,

and stunning, so the way I look at it is,

I wanna brighten your day, add some color,

and make you feel stunning, so from there,

we moved on to this location at 99 Elm Street in Westfield.

It's a 2,000 square foot building, we have ten chairs.

This hair salon once actually, believe it or not,

in the 1920's, used to be a bank,

so we actually have a bank vault in our basement,

which not too many people know about.

- So tell us about the products

and services that you guys offer here.

- Awesome, we are a full family salon,

but we do basically offer all hair services,

from cuts, colors, blow-dries, keratins, extensions,

tape-in extensions, facials, spray-tanning, spray-tanning,

many many many different services.

We definitely try to offer also specialty services,

like prom and wedding, we do travel for proms

and weddings as well, so we do that off-site.

We also retail all the Redken and Pureology line,

so that's the main product lines that we use,

and we use the Redken Hair Care color line

as well as Pulp Riot.

(record scratching)

- Just a little bit, so (giggles)

- Little rub-in, elbows, knees, toes, fingers.

And I know you got a special room in the back,

tell us about your product in the back room.

- Yeah, I also am certified from the HairUWear line.

I went to Kansas this past year,

and I learned a lot about wigs and hair pieces,

and one reason why I wanted to learn more

about wigs and hair pieces, one just for people

that would like to get into that industry,

but two, I like to help a lot with cancer survivors,

and cancer patients that are going through a lot,

and going through a lot of hair loss,

so not only do I offer hair extensions for those

that can have it, but for the ones that can't have it,

it's nice that I can give them a custom hairpiece,

that they can feel more comfortable with themselves,

'cause I truly believe when you look good, you feel good.

- Got it, - It's exciting,

- Got it. - Alright.

- It's really exciting. - And then, put this on.

- On your head. - Alright.

- I will come back in a few minutes.

- So I know you guys have got a lot

of products and services here,

but what really separates you from other salons and spas?

- I would definitely have to say,

our #Vividcares community care project,

is basically our duty and our honor as stylists,

and as myself, being a business owner,

and with our clients, trying to help out the community

to the best that we can.

For instance, Earth Day just came up,

I'm part of the Lion's Club,

so we had a whole Earth Day event where we spent,

helping out with kids, also,

for the local high school here,

I was able to help donate over 70 prom dresses

to the girls this year for prom.

At the Westfield Children's Museum, I am going to be Elsa

for a teacup party there for all the little kids.

I actually got acknowledged this past year

by the magazine BusinessWest, and I was nominated,

and awarded, for 40 under 40, which is a huge accomplishment

and one of the main reasons why I felt that I was nominated,

was for all my community service that I do.

I really love to give back.

- Basia, thanks so much for being on the show.

- Thanks so much I appreciate it.

- Beautiful, guys if you'd like to be featured

on a future episode of the WMassBiz show,

click on the application link above.

- [Producer] Rolling

- We're rolling?

Hey guys, welcome to epis, oh, (bleep)

little bit about the history behind Vivid sal, oh shoot,

hair salon and spa, should be able to (bleep)

the history behind Vivid Hair, ah, hair salon and spa.

(bleep)

Vivid Hair Salon and Spa, I'll get it right.

(bleep)

Services that you guys offer here.

- Okay. (bleep)

You gotta go out that door, the other door.

- [Cameraman] Okay, let's try it again.

(bleep)

Bro, you're no,

- This is the best you got?

- [Producer] You can tell man,

- [Cameraman] And the patch grew in too.

- [Producer] Did it, it's back?

- [Cameraman] No it grew in, it looks good.

- Did you tell 'em about the patch?

(reggae music)

For more infomation >> Vivid Hair Salon and Spa of Westfield | #WMassBiz Season 2 Episode 7 - Duration: 5:37.

-------------------------------------------

Activate the Influencer within - 3 Game Changing Tips to Transform Your Results in Life - Duration: 16:21.

so please join me in welcoming Karen Leong

you know whatever Priya said was the favorite part of my talk the end it's

such a pleasure to see all of you here has it been a long day yes and it has

been a longer journey I'm sure the journey continues do you know what the good news

is my talk today is very targeted so it's shorter than the TED talk but yet

the challenge for me is to see how I can leave you with at least one or two

actions that you can start putting into practice immediately and hopefully that it would

change the game for you and what I would like to focus on today is you know just

understanding what you guys have been through and want to achieve is that this

one thought that no matter what life throws at you how can you still stay

positive, proactive and focused on possibilities because if you look at

life and it's a guarantee that as you travel through life life is going to

throw a lot of things at you I see a lot of nods yes different kinds of things. now

lets focus on two main things sometimes it throws the big stuff that's what we call

the mega adversities I mean the heavy stuff like loss of a parent

maybe a disability that you've gotten or a serious illness I mean these mega

adversities can derail you and bring you down but the good news is they don't

happen very often and because they're so huge when it happens you are very

focused on taking it down and very often these major adversities are what

brings out the hidden strengths that you never knew you had

besides the mega adversities we have the other kind of adversities the

smaller ones we have the minor irritants the minor obstacles that come

at you and usually it's every single day and these minor stuff why they're so

potent is because they're often invisible they come at you under the

radar they hit you when you don't realize it but when they get at you

you're not sure why you feel your confidence gets eroded you feel your

energy getting sapped you feel negative and you feel that maybe you can't

achieve as much as you want to now what I wanted to focus on today are the

seemingly invisible minor obstacles and because these are the ones that are

often relentless because they're like you know how a river cuts through a

mountain it chips at you every single time but yet it gets you so what we're

gonna look at three of the most common types of minor obstacles number one

problems I mean we all have problems right some more than others number two

challenging people we also know some of these now don't turn to the person next

to you and thirdly we have what lies within so now

let's first focus on problems to do that I'm going to ask you to make a list of

all the problems you had in your life no we're just gonna put that aside that would

be depressing so what we're gonna do is I'm gonna ask you just to listen to a story and

this is a real story it's a client of mine who once shared that the very first

job he had was manning the customer service counter at a shopping mall you

know those people who just you know sit down there and wait for somebody to pay

attention to them and ask them some questions but the interesting thing is every day

since the first day at work there will be people coming to the counter and

asking whether there was a particular product being sold in that shopping

center and you must imagine that they kept asking that his colleague

who was sitting next to him actually complained oh my god this is so

irritating we should just put a sign at the counter saying there is no such

product the end what is really interesting then after 30 days on the

job he quit guess what he did

you guys are in the right place yes short of begging, borrowing and stealing

he actually raised enough money to set up a shop selling at that particular product

in the mall and today he owns more than

I think 20 outlets around Asia Pacific and he's considered a very

successful businessman so why did I share this story with you because opportunity

knocks our door every day but very often it wears a disguise

it is disguised as problems and in every situation with there is one person who

will look at it and see a problem and there is another person who look at it

and see an opportunity which one are you do you see problems or do you see

opportunities and it's not surprising if you think that back in all of history more

than 90% of all inventions are based on problems solving problems but look at all

the products that we take for granted in today's life I'm just gonna give you an

example have you been to the supermarket have you actually pushed a shopping

cart or a trolley do you know the story behind a

supermarket trolley it started in the nineteen thirties where there was a

supermarket owner who was facing a very big problem financial ruin

people were not buying enough so as he sat there late one night battling this

problem he asks himself about how can I make people buy more and then he got an idea

why don't I make their shopping baskets bigger right so they are all motivated

to put more stuff in but then there was yet another problem if the baskets were

bigger what happens it's too heavy they're not gonna be

walking around and getting more stuff and then he asked himself how do I make it

easier that's when the idea came i'm going to stick

some wheels under the basket and do you know what is really fascinating

his invention the supermarket trolley has made him more money than he ever

imagined more than his supermarket business and you're looking at the 1930s

right he retired a multi-millionaire just because of one problem

so my question to you is when you see a problem what do you ask yourself you

want to know a magic question this magic question that I'm going to share with

you is more powerful than Harry Potter wand because when you actually

wave it you will get the answer how to uncover the hidden opportunity in every

single problem guess what it is three letters W T O I didn't hear any Fs did I okay

so it's so whenever you see a problem just ask yourself what's the opportunity

the amazing thing is by asking that question your mind gets targeted at

finding the answer sometimes the best things are the simplest things so that's

what we've talked about PROBLEMS shall we move on to challenging

people we like that we have a lot of them in our lives don't we now let's

look at... I'm gonna ask you that for challenging people I've had lots of

experiences with people who are very aggressive very assertive

I remember one day when I was leading a masterclass there was this gentleman that

seemed bent on going against every single viewpoint that was raised including

mine and I would feel my irritation rising but more importantly I noticed

that everybody was getting very irritated and defensive and I knew I had

to do something and that's when I asked the class this question what do you

learn more from do you learn more from something that is comforting or do you

learn more from something that is challenging and uncomfortable I'm gonna

ask you this question also and if you think about it what do you learn more

from something that's comfortable or challenging and uncomfortable you guys

are in the right place you know all my answers but it's not surprising right that

we often learn more from challenging people and challenging situations

because if something makes us feel comfortable it's because it reinforces

our worldview but if something is uncomfortable

it actually widens our horizons it allows us to learn from a different

point of view and so it's not surprising I mean if you think about it some of the

most successful businesses and business owners thrive because there are

differences I mean marriages also right you have heard opposites attract so

even in my case my co-director Mukul is gonna be speaking next and he's a very

challenging guy Don't tell him that but because we

have such different viewpoints that's why we complement each other's

strengths and we widen our horizons and that's why we are very

excited that just very soon next month we're opening next office in Sweden

and it wouldn't have been possible without expanding our horizons from Asia

to global so that's what I would like you to leave with in terms of challenging

people whenever you meet a challenging person instead of being overwhelmed and

defensive and you defending your idea to death

take a deep breath and ask yourself this question what can I learn from this and

when you do that you will notice how the mind has stepped back and is able to

extract lessons and now we're going to move on to my third point what lies

within and to do this I'm going to first issue you a challenge

are you all ready for a challenge okay every row is going to be a group and

we want to see which group which row is going to make this happen

and you only have ten seconds I'm going to give you the instructions first

but before you act I will give each of you five seconds to think before we act

are you ready for the challenge now the challenge is can you ensure that for

each row the person here on my right and that's on your left within 10

seconds you are able to teleport him or her to the first floor

that's challenge now I'm going to give you five seconds to think don't discuss

each other just think how are you going to make it

happen or whether it's possible the five second starts but before you go I know you

people are already rushing off I want to first ask you what were you thinking

during those five seconds that I gave you what were you thinking

because when I've done this experiment there are often two kinds of people one

group would think can this be done can I do it

and the other group would think how can this be done how can I do it now what's

the difference between these two what's the difference between can I do it and

how can I do it it's only the difference of one word and if you immediately ask

can I do it what what you are doing is questioning your capability no

actually you're questioning the perception of your capability because

remember we never really know how much we are capable of till we are pushed to the

edge and if your first question is how can I do it

that means you assume you have the capability you assume that task can be

done and the mind then you would be amazed at how creative and confident

your mind goes in searching for solution so which question you ask yourself more

of is it can I do it or how can I do it do you know the good news do you know

that all of us were born we were born asking how can I do it you look at

little children under the age of seven seven is when one starts

critical analysis under the age of seven young children where there is a

challenge put in front of them they're only thinking about how not can

so that means all you need to do is to tap back into your under seven year old

tap back into the natural creative solutions focused mind is it all lies within

so to sum up up I'd like to again re-emphasize three things and these

are the three magic questions and I would like to do put forth number one

what is number one whenever you meet a problem what is the question you ask WTO

what's the opportunity in this number two when you meet a challenging person

what do you ask what can I learn from this number three when you meet a new

challenge something unfamiliar that you may not know ask yourself how can i and

just remember the results you get are based on the questions you ask thank you

For more infomation >> Activate the Influencer within - 3 Game Changing Tips to Transform Your Results in Life - Duration: 16:21.

-------------------------------------------

Los viajes por España, la asignatura pendiente de la Princesa Leonor y la Infanta Sofía - Duration: 6:58.

For more infomation >> Los viajes por España, la asignatura pendiente de la Princesa Leonor y la Infanta Sofía - Duration: 6:58.

-------------------------------------------

Dewey's 24-Hour Readathon Vlog - Duration: 9:25.

For more infomation >> Dewey's 24-Hour Readathon Vlog - Duration: 9:25.

-------------------------------------------

Educar a una futura Reina de España, que hoy cumple 12 años - Duration: 9:17.

For more infomation >> Educar a una futura Reina de España, que hoy cumple 12 años - Duration: 9:17.

-------------------------------------------

TRICOT DÉBUTANT • Comment tricoter le point mousse - Duration: 2:44.

For more infomation >> TRICOT DÉBUTANT • Comment tricoter le point mousse - Duration: 2:44.

-------------------------------------------

IWS |logic agent ᴹᴱᴾ - Duration: 3:32.

Maturing makes the confusion stronger

I was gazing at distant, unstable days

Hanging from the shadow of a palm

Teach me that dimly remaining continuation

The other side of the sights we're used to, staring and laughing at their true colors

The domain of imaginary rules, within time, blurred memories

"Goodbye to your loved one"

Voices are memory

Struck by rain, the threads that now fasten your heart

Escape the resonance, parallel means

So answer, answer me, hey

Tell my cowardly self

And I'll rewrite everything

Again I sank, with a small echo, into this view

A panorama of broken mind, shines faintly inside the eyes

"Goodbye to your loved one"

Voices pile up

Interrupted by rain, the sounds that now fasten your heart

Escape the proof, parallel means

So find it, find it, hey

And on the opposite side of memory

Reflect me in those eyes

The desired, overflowing, and sad poems'

Voices are scared

So answer, answer me

Your folded hands

Escape resonance, parallel means

Struck by rain, they fasten my heart now

Rewriting everything

For more infomation >> IWS |logic agent ᴹᴱᴾ - Duration: 3:32.

-------------------------------------------

🔴 ШЕВЕЛЕНИЕ УШАМИ. МАРАФОН: ЛИЦО+ ОСАНКА. ДЕНЬ 3-й ★ Women Beauty Club - Duration: 2:18.

For more infomation >> 🔴 ШЕВЕЛЕНИЕ УШАМИ. МАРАФОН: ЛИЦО+ ОСАНКА. ДЕНЬ 3-й ★ Women Beauty Club - Duration: 2:18.

-------------------------------------------

That lucky bastard (PMC) - Escape from Tarkov - Duration: 6:16.

Dogghy: Watch out of the SCAVS Dave: Yup

Dave: COME OOOOON!!! Dogghy: I can't believe it...

Dogghy: F**ck!

Dave: I can't believe it...

For more infomation >> That lucky bastard (PMC) - Escape from Tarkov - Duration: 6:16.

-------------------------------------------

Heis o Antropos | Eis o homem #4 - Duration: 28:29.

For more infomation >> Heis o Antropos | Eis o homem #4 - Duration: 28:29.

-------------------------------------------

Kaden Grimsby Collins - Duration: 6:41.

HEY TRIPPSTERS last night we had something extremely tragic happen during

my livestream I literally lost a fan he passed away in

the middle of my livestream and his mom was sweet enough to let me and the rest

of the fans know that he had passed and it's so tragic because death is always

tragic but Caden was 14 and he was such a sweet guy

he was so kind-hearted and sweet and outgoing and loving and he was so

talented I mean he could sing and he could write and he had at least two

YouTube channels that I know of and for him to have just left like that

was just so unbelievably tragic like I said he was only 14 and it came as such

a shock because I was doing the live stream last night and Kagan had joined

in the live stream and we were all laughing and joking and and just having

a wonderful time and Caden was such a huge part of our live streams and of my

YouTube he was god this is heart he was a fan of

mine he actually did a video and sent it to me talking to me about well about

himself and the effect that I had had on him and it touched me to the point of

tears and it's so hard to believe that I'm never going to get to talk to him

again or or just cut up and have a wonderful time with him he was such a

wonderful wonderful young man and I'm doing this video in his honor in his

memory so it's just it's so hard to say goodbye to somebody and the fact that it

happened at like it did I mean he was literally in the livestream with us all

talking and joking and having a wonderful time and we knew what a

wonderful person he was he had told us during the stream that that he was in

the hospital

and what the doctors expected the outcome to be but we never expected it

to happen that quickly I just I can't believe he's gone

and to Heather his mom

I'm so sorry that we lost Kaden like we did last night um but thank you for well

for your son he was such a wonderful young man and so sweet and I'm so sorry

that you lost him and thank you for giving me your permission to do the

video I just I can't believe that he's gone and guys I am going to link to his

YouTube channels in the description below and if you so choose you can go

and just in his memory subscribe to his channels and I'm going to show you the

video that cadence it to me and I do have his mom's permission to use it so

it's just he touched my life and my heart so much just knowing him and

knowing what a sweet wonderful person he was and it's so hard to say goodbye

but I had to do this video for him in his memory and I'm I'm almost speechless

I'm not sure even what to say but Caden if if you're up there watching down over

us please know that we love you and we miss you and we always will

and guys here's the video that Caden suit me hi I'm Kayden

I want to say something thank you a spit squint

for everything that you have done for me because you have trick you have turned

me into the guy I am now so I started watching you about three years ago or

whenever you had your first video God it was so long ago I want to say thank you

I love you and you keep doing you and I'll keep doing me and I'm coming out to

Golden Kentucky and I want to meet you so we'll see you and we'll see you soon

Olivia and that is Caden Grimsby Collins he was a lot in my life as well as so

many others I love him and I'm gonna miss him so

much and again Heather thank you for coming

into the stream and letting us know what had happened

I guess that is going to do it for now this is Icepets Queen and I am tripping

out

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét