Chủ Nhật, 29 tháng 4, 2018

Waching daily Apr 29 2018

Subscribe Channel

For more infomation >> Sözer Sepetci & Furkan Soysal - Al Mâher HD - Duration: 2:40.

-------------------------------------------

Meet and Greet Tiana Toys & Me with Kaitlyn Meeting Fans - Duration: 5:16.

Hi Guys

Its Kaitlyn

Today i'm walking down

to the Victoria Intu Shopping Centre

to see Tiana

where ...

Oh Yeah there it is

There's a sign

So we should be coming

up to it soon

so see you when we get there

Ok we are in the Victoria Shopping Centre

and we are just trying to find

where we are meeting Tiana

there's a queue

(gasps) I think this might be it guys!

I'll show you

its quite long

woah ... its quite long

Oh my God!

its so long! Oh my God, Oh my God, Oh my God!

so many people

it keeps on going and going

further and further

... further and further

there must be about a thousand people now

people are staring at me

(Dad) - well, you are a YouTuber!

(Fan) Can you sign mine

(another fan) Can you sign mine as well?

For more infomation >> Meet and Greet Tiana Toys & Me with Kaitlyn Meeting Fans - Duration: 5:16.

-------------------------------------------

Аниме приколы | Anime COUB | Аниме приколы под музыку #49 - Duration: 7:03.

For more infomation >> Аниме приколы | Anime COUB | Аниме приколы под музыку #49 - Duration: 7:03.

-------------------------------------------

TUTO : COLLER SA PERRUQUE AVEC GOT2BE SPRAY | {STOCKING CAP METHOD}| ALIEXPRESS HAIR - Duration: 20:00.

For more infomation >> TUTO : COLLER SA PERRUQUE AVEC GOT2BE SPRAY | {STOCKING CAP METHOD}| ALIEXPRESS HAIR - Duration: 20:00.

-------------------------------------------

Crazy Lixx - Girls Of The 80's lyrics (+перевод) - Duration: 4:44.

You're not like any other girl I've known. Not like the ones with an attitude just for show. You've got something that I've only seen On the cover of a vintage magazine.

There's a fire in the night. There's a burning desire. Ready to ignite. And it drives me so wild. When you turn on the music and turn off the lights Ready for a crazy night.

I love it when you're moving like the girls of the 80's. 'Cause you walk and you talk like a woman should. Girl I've never ever seen you look so good. When you're moving like the girls of the 80's. That's when you turn me on.

I've seen a hundred other girls go by But with you baby there's more than meets the eye. Working hard to reach the top. You've got the voice and the looks to back it up.

There's a fire in the night And it drives me so wild. When you turn on the music and turn off the lights Ready for a crazy night.

I love it when you're moving like the girls of the 80's. 'Cause you walk and you talk like a woman should. Girl I've never ever seen you look so good When you're moving like the girls of the 80's. That's when you turn me on.

There is a fire out in the night, Out on the wire, out to excite. Turn on the music and turn off the lights Ready for a crazy night.

I love it when you're moving like the girls of the 80's 'Cause you walk and you talk like a woman should. Girl I've never ever seen you look so good When you're moving like the girls of the 80's. That's when you turn me on. That's when you turn me on.

For more infomation >> Crazy Lixx - Girls Of The 80's lyrics (+перевод) - Duration: 4:44.

-------------------------------------------

FEET OF CLAY | BONANZA | Dan Blocker | Lorne Greene | Western | Full Episode | English - Duration: 49:24.

For more infomation >> FEET OF CLAY | BONANZA | Dan Blocker | Lorne Greene | Western | Full Episode | English - Duration: 49:24.

-------------------------------------------

GARY VEE Graffiti Mural; ONE AT BAT - Duration: 11:32.

For more infomation >> GARY VEE Graffiti Mural; ONE AT BAT - Duration: 11:32.

-------------------------------------------

Öksürük Hıçkırık ve Gülücük#Göktuğ (Bds Müzik) - Duration: 1:16.

For more infomation >> Öksürük Hıçkırık ve Gülücük#Göktuğ (Bds Müzik) - Duration: 1:16.

-------------------------------------------

ダンジョンフェアリーの妖精の森コラボ配信【犬妖精視点】 - Duration: 2:05:03.

For more infomation >> ダンジョンフェアリーの妖精の森コラボ配信【犬妖精視点】 - Duration: 2:05:03.

-------------------------------------------

How To Do 3D Nail Art - Xiaxue's Guide To Life: EP214 - Duration: 9:04.

In today's Guide To Life, I'm going to be learning how to do 3D nail art

and I have with me here Belle,

she's my nail artist so...

she's actually the one who does all these amazing nail art that you see on my Instagram.

And she just did this for me yesterday, very nice.

But for a change today, instead of getting my nails done,

I'm going to be learning how to do it!

So...

Is it difficult ah?

It's quite difficult.

Okay.

But we can try.

Okay I hope I am able to do it but

I am not like super sure la.

I'm looking at some of the stuff that she did here right,

it's like freaking amazing okay.

Look at this freaking tiny little lion dance lion for Chinese New Year.

It's like super, super small and the details are like insane.

How long does it take for you to do this?

Usually takes around 2-4 hours,

depends on the nail art itself.

2-4 hours?!

Yeah.

Because it's very intricate.

What am I going to be doing today?

We will learn how to do this cute unicorn,

by the end of the episode.

Think I can do this unicorn, which looks very, very difficult okay.

I thought maybe I'd do like...

A three-petal flower or something.

Okay I try.

I try to do a unicorn.

Okay this is the solution.

So we are going to dip our brush into the solution

and then we will dip into the powder.

Just take an amount that you want,

so if it's too wet then it will drip down like that.

Okay.

This one you have to practise a while la,

then you will know.

But because it dries according to the temperature,

so it will slowly dry on its own,

so you cannot be too slow.

But how do you know what size ball ball you want?

It depends on the thing you want to do,

like maybe ribbon?

Then a ribbon would be pointed at the middle right?

So you can use your brush to push.

Oh...

Then after that, mould it.

...to the shape that you want. Aiyer so cute!

If it's too big then you can push the sides to make it smaller.

Okay. You can slowly adjust la.

Woah... it's so difficult to do lor.

Let's try to do a heart shape now. Okay.

So we'll make a bigger ball for the heart.

Then you press.

So the top part you don't touch.

You just spread to make it bigger.

Then you pull it, try to balance both sides.

So difficult. I feel like the heart is more difficult than the ribbon.

Because it must be symmetrical.

So it's a bit more difficult.

Hmm... I know already.

Next time I torture you, ask you to do octagon.

What's the like... weirdest nail art you've done before?

Got people ask you to do vagina or not?

For hen's night, maybe.

No...

Feminist movement.

Woah it's super difficult, I forgot how to do it already.

I confirm cannot do this.

You want to try?

Okay...

It's going to look terrible but all right...

Take a bigger ball ah?

Your tip must be small.

Must be very sharp.

Try to... level the... both sides.

My eyes are going to break already.

But it looks like a heart.

Looks like a nutsack.

My awful heart.

Quite good what.

Okay la, it's not that bad for a first attempt.

I guess it looks like a ugly cookie.

So now we can start on the unicorn.

Huh...

Okay...

Mine is going to look like a crazy horse, maybe?

It's quite easy.

Got people ask you to do like a 3D version of their real dog or not?

Yeah.

Really?

Oh my god.

But it won't look exactly the same la

because, 3D.

Next time I come here I want to ask her to do a 3D version of my face!

Very stressed, like that.

Woah so big ah?

Bigger one la. Oh my god.

The whole thing is very big.

So big one okay.

So you pat it into the shape you want,

put a smaller amount at the neck area,

you want to do this step first?

Okay! Let's try.

Like that ah?

You think it's okay then you can stop.

I don't know whether it's okay.

I can't tell.

Then take a...

Smaller one, smaller amount.

This part don't have to be so nice,

because we will cover with the other colours.

What are we doing next? The horn ah?

No, the horn will be last.

Oh okay. So it's like the hair now ah?

Huh, curly one leh, so difficult.

Cannot lah.

Then you just put the ball down,

and then press into the shape you want.

What shape is that?

Just irregular, look like a cloud.

Okay? You want to try first?

Okay, I try.

And then you can continue with the other colours. Okay.

Right now ah, I can feel like my shoulders are like protesting already.

Nowadays this is a terrible job.

Quit it.

It takes really a lot of like,

concentration and... like, tension in your shoulders,

like, to like, get it properly done, you know?

Reminds me of like, when I was like,

doing my like, freaking decorating my phone,

with the diamonds, which really after that is shoulder pain for a few days.

Okay I think I'm kind of getting the hang of like,

the amount of liquid to take.

And the amount of powder to take.

You want to take some footage of my retarded horse? Yeah.

Dinosaur.

Dinosaur with a mullet.

Really fucking done, looks like a dinosaur hahahaha...

Mine looks like a dinosaur with a mullet.

Oh no...

Eh maybe got horn already look better okay?

Don't judge ah.

Okay fine, I will do the horn now.

Okay so it's sharp right?

So you must push it. Oh...

So if you want to do the spiral effect right,

you can use any tool.

This one is sharp right?

But you must dip in the water first,

If not it gets stuck. Oh, okay, okay.

Then you can cut it.

Oh...

Oh no! It looks like it has a carrot on the head.

Eh... very fat.

How ah, how? Belle...

Oh my god, no, it looks like it's wearing a party- Ice cream cone.

It looks like it's wearing a party hat. Ice cream cone.

It's... no no no no no!

It's very ugly.

You know what I'm going to do?

This is not a unicorn. Mine is a...

Horse with rainbow mane wearing a party hat.

I'm just going to change it into a party hat.

I'm very sad about my ugly horse,

I don't want to do anymore things to it already.

I just want to give up.

No...

You're doing very well.

She's a mum of two.

She knows how to patronize people.

Wow this ice-cream that you drew that looks like poop is very nice!

Well done! That's what I do to Dash.

Woah! This line you draw that is so crooked,

woah very nice leh!

Oh no. My horse very ugly I cannot deal with it.

Can you save my horse?

Okay.

After you do your ribbon.

Okay. I do yellow colour la.

Because my pink is too near to that thing.

I think... if I'm doing it on somebody's finger,

that person has dislocated their hand already.

Confirm more difficult but right now I'm just like,

cheating, and like, turning it here and there.

But to be fair when Belle does my nail she also turns my finger at very awkward degrees.

Yay...

Very nice.

Very nice.

You want to draw the eyes?

You will sell this to your customer? Very nice?

Woah then nobody come back already.

Some people will like it.

People who are blind la! Will like it la!

Okay.

Wait go onto those like... like become viral.

"Did my nails - expectation vs reality"

You know?

Okay.

We'll paint the eyes now.

Oh my god. She hand painted the eyes it's like...

Freaking small?

She's holding the tiniest brush in the world.

I think it's made of like, one... One single horse hair.

What the hell! Cannot la!

How to paint such a small thing?

It is just...

It's like, literally like, smaller than like 1mm.

Your turn!

I feel like you trying to sabotage me.

This is the smallest shit I've ever painted.

I am going to draw the two smallest eyelashes in the world.

Oh f... fuck. It looks fucking ugly.

It looks like a pitch fork.

You're still laughing?!

Where is the eraser?

You want to erase or not?

Yes! It's very ugly!

You erase the whole eye?

Never mind I can do this. Second attempt I will be able to do it.

When you draw the eyelashes right,

the brush must be very light.

So hard. Okay.

Then you need to dry it with the UV lamp.

I have newfound appreciation for...

when I ask her to do this kind of thing.

Then like, last time she do for me right,

I was like, it's a bit crooked, can do again or not?

Now I'm like okay, never mind, a bit crooked, it's alright.

You want to add the white colour part?

Okay.

Can I say no?

Cannot.

So we add the highlight on the eye...

Huh?!

What did you do? So fast?!

That literally took her like, a few seconds.

Okay.

It's not even a small line but I cannot already.

I think if I do anymore it's going to look like, terrible

but yeah, okay la, can la.

Managed to... do the eye. Alright.

But my mane is very ugly.

Like very...

It's very uneven. Let me save it for you.

It looks like a cobbled road.

This unicorn cannot be saved. It needs plastic surgery and hair treatment.

Okay now we have to put the top coat.

Okay...

And then finish ah? Yeah.

Actually with the top coat it kind of looks a lot better,

like it smoothens it out so you cannot really see how rough it is.

Okay la, actually with the top coat it's not that bad la.

Okay it's very nice.

Okay because she saved my horse's mane.

It's quite good.

It's quite good... Vaguely recognizable as a unicorn.

...for a first try la.

Yeah lor. Okay la. First try.

Okay out of 10, how did I fare today?

Mmm...

I can give you a... 6?

6 ah? Barely pass leh. 6 out of 10?

Like a slightly above average-looking person.

Thanks A LOT.

Overall it's quite nice la.

Would you hire me?

Okay.

But must start from the basic first. Okay, okay.

So I guess we've come to the end of the episode.

Thank you Belle for teaching me today. No problem.

And all your patience.

So guys, don't forget to like and subscribe to us on YouTube,

and hit that little bell icon

so you get notifications whenever a new video comes out

and of course, don't forget to download the free Clicknetwork app

that's available on both iPhone and Android.

Thank you for watching! Bye!

For more infomation >> How To Do 3D Nail Art - Xiaxue's Guide To Life: EP214 - Duration: 9:04.

-------------------------------------------

YouTube-Nilam über Echo-Skandal: "Nicht so schlau gehandelt" - Duration: 1:04.

For more infomation >> YouTube-Nilam über Echo-Skandal: "Nicht so schlau gehandelt" - Duration: 1:04.

-------------------------------------------

Show Infantile Para Niños con Lego Constructor💪Niños Trucos de Magia. Entretenimiento Magia Videos - Duration: 2:00.

For more infomation >> Show Infantile Para Niños con Lego Constructor💪Niños Trucos de Magia. Entretenimiento Magia Videos - Duration: 2:00.

-------------------------------------------

(軍神)如何使用PS4直播(YouTube) - Duration: 6:04.

For more infomation >> (軍神)如何使用PS4直播(YouTube) - Duration: 6:04.

-------------------------------------------

Conchita Answers & Mambo Italiano (incl. subtitles!) - #ConchitaLIVE - Spielberg, 14.04.2018 - Duration: 9:47.

For all who have maybe already visited my concerts a few times

know that I love to talk! And most of all about me!

That's what I know! But today we do something completely different:

Today I talk with YOU ​​about me!

I'll come down to you now.

A beautiful good evening, my loves, hello, hello.

Does anyone have a question for me?

Petra, I have already answered 98 questions!

Are you having fun so far? Yes? Outstanding!

Okay, kids, the following: I was today with my mom, as I already mentioned

and my parents had a visitor from Israel today

Somebody from Israel visited my parents, is that true?

Okay, darling, my mom is pissed!

Yes, my mom is a bit grumpy

because you did not finish your schnitzel!

My Mom is pissed because you did not finish your meal!

And that's why I brought it with me!

Don't ever do that again! She's mad!

So, I see a question over there. Outstanding.

Not a question, it's obviously a woman

Excuse me, I have to get by here for a moment

Ah there, that's what it looks like from here

Sorry! Attention!

One moment! Attention, I'm coming!

Hi! What's your name?

Michaela. Hello, Michaela!

Are you doing well?

Of course!

Outstanding! Do you have a question for me?

Nope.

Not?!

So spontaneously ...

You raised your hand?

[not understandable]

That's so nice of you! Come here!

This is my girlfriend!

A dream, hello!

Because you always say: unstoppable and so on ...

Excellent, a round of applause for these two ladies please!

You have the unique opportunity to ask me everything you want

and nobody has a question ?!

Wait a moment! [facing to the front]

My heart, what is your name?

Evelyn? Hi Evelyn! Wait, how are we doing this now ...

Sorry, please pull in your legs for a moment

Sorry, I'll stomp on your feet!

Do you have a question for me?

Yes, thank you first, Conchita

You have such a great charisma

My daughter is seriously ill and whenever she looks at your poster

she says: Thank you, Conchita! Look at her, makes her exercises ... she loves you over all!

That is why we are here today! She can not be here. I thank you!

Thank you, thank you, you are great!

All the best!

We keep coming forward!

Does the question density become denser here?

Conchita? Yes! Do you have a question?

Could you sign me your book? Yes!

This book, ladies and gentlemen is really a recommendation!

It is a great treat of literature,

and incredibly boring.

So, here we go.

You're welcome! With pleasure!

So, now I'm doing the rounds!

It's your birthday? Lift the brush, huh!

Hello, hello, hello! So, let's start!

It's your birthday? Happy birthday to you, too!

You're from Vorarlberg, aren't you? I remembered that [talks in dialect]

So, Petra, shoot, do you have a really good question?

Excellent!

Which of your previous concerts was your best experience?

Oh, that's difficult!

Spielberg !! Well, of course!

What else could I say ... So far, it's going very well! Knock on wood!

So, my dears! Oh gifts, I love gifts!

Please leave the diamonds simply on the stage edge!

Oh great, thank you!

Oh, thank you!

Children, thank you, well, you shame me, thank you!

Thank you very much, so now I have to go.

You have two questions? You have a sensational haircut, if I may say so.

[not understandable]

Yes, I can borrow my haircut.

What's your question?

Are you still nervous before a concert?

Everytime! Everytime!

And sometimes I answer that question because I think: I'm super cool

and then say "Well, no." Nonsense.

It is always the same: you're standing at the side of the stage

and you think like this: hhhh, now I really have to!

And then of course you have ... because you all sit here and want a great show

and I try to do my best and of course I am nervous then

because you think you want to make it superfine. So!

Awesome, and then really singing! Not a single wrong tone!

Really singing!

I like to hear that!

Gosh, you've got another question!

ITALY, everybody!

Italy, is in the house!

Yes! Maybe we are so lucky to hear live again "Blue Bloom?"

So, ladies and gentlemen, for all who do not know that.

I go back on stage now.

For all who do not know that. I tried once to write a song completely alone.

That's, well, rather like "all my ducklings" level, I would have said.

But my fans like it.

Probably I will to sing it one day, but not tonight.

But we have just been in Italy

and we stay in Italy.

For more infomation >> Conchita Answers & Mambo Italiano (incl. subtitles!) - #ConchitaLIVE - Spielberg, 14.04.2018 - Duration: 9:47.

-------------------------------------------

OLUMSUZ ÖRNEK OLUŞTURABİLECEK DAVRANIŞLAR İÇERİR +18 KORKU İÇERİĞİ - Duration: 4:40.

behavior that may create negative examples of fear content

For more infomation >> OLUMSUZ ÖRNEK OLUŞTURABİLECEK DAVRANIŞLAR İÇERİR +18 KORKU İÇERİĞİ - Duration: 4:40.

-------------------------------------------

GTA V - RANDOM SH*T MOMENTS! #1 - Duration: 10:10.

we are going to ram

stupid noob

it sucks alot

Wil, why are you so freakin a*shole?

if u wanna put a C4 don't be like this la

imma use my bike

over there,

Sel?

get in quick!!!

stupid I rammed into this sh1t

I am stuck goddamit

careful Than it's slippery

u're so stupid, now we are stuck

It's just so freakin slippery

don't move

stay inside the car

are you sure we won't die?

so noob damm

you are so stupid sir

wait wait, let me bring another one

let me do it

you are so stupid sir

it's free to claim a new one for me

ah it takes too long

its taking too long, just come here u guys

stupid... quickly

it has no armor thou

who cares goddamit get in!

it doesn't have armor thou

dont care, get in fast!

we are going to die

stupid

we really are going to die, oh you're there

...

you guys

stupid

why the hell did you blow em up

damm noob

a*shole

wait wait

here comes the car

i got hit by the cars so many times stupid

f*ck!

I freakin died!!

I was crushed

so stupid la

go take it quickly, i'm waiting

do i need to get inside the house?

nope go ahead if u dont wanna stay outside

got it hide!

faster! they're shooting at me

this animation cannot be skip

go here now

why can't i take this weapon

get out!

sh*t they hit me

quickly guys! hei!

I am loading now

I am being shot, faster, Sel!

damm!!

noobie

I am going to pick him up, turning back!!

im using another car

u're using another?

they dont after me

expensive car

Sel, come here! get inside this car

are being caught by the police??

no, they aint

oh ok then.

stupid

he's gonna die

this car is expensive, careful

well not really

it's so slippery damm

those eyes are so freakin slanted

they aint slanted anymore, I don't even open my eyes

no wonder you hit alot

they're so many

get inside fast!!

get inside the car you go drive it!

let's go!

how do i sit in the back?

use the triangle button

quickly

stupid

dfq was that?

that helo!

...

noob

don't worry, this car is better

but it's not permanent

it's ok

imma take this shortcut

stupid, Wil!!

I freakin died, Wilson!!

that was so noob dammt

we're done

that was hella stupid

let's rob !!

...

I love robbing

ehh so slippery

here we go

wait for me lah!

it's near here

we are going for a mini market

yap and be ready for the star

hold on hold on

hungry!!

what r ya doin'?

I took someone's car

lol I am driving it now

give me the monehhh

it's so fast dammt

we got it

you go drive it

just take the money like this

oh i see

Im using a mask now

we are robbing a mini market now

ok done, let's go

why should we wait for him? to take the money

better just take em by ourselves

I am sorry, Win

you died lmao stupid!

stupid

omg that laugh is just like a genie

stupid noob

auch auch

watch out that belly

omg

here comes the stupidity

where are u?

um wait a min sir

yap it's here

why the hell I lost 1 of my doors

my beloved door

Win, get inside!

you guys go get me there, i am taking this way

wait, imma rob this first

wth was that?

It was me using a grenade

where are you, Wil?

we got 4 stars dammt

straight away

only by robbing mini markets

and 4 stars came upon us

let's find another one

lol we got 4 stars now thanks to the mini markets

...

this stupid GTAV won't start!!

and now he's suffering lol

wheres the next mini market?

holy sh1t

get outta ma way

he knows ...

he noticed that he died many times

I'm dying!

not only you!

get in!!

no monehhh

oii, where are you Sel?

loading..

hiiii

whos there whos there

Kuvukiland!!

....

For more infomation >> GTA V - RANDOM SH*T MOMENTS! #1 - Duration: 10:10.

-------------------------------------------

當一個女人心寒了 - Duration: 3:31.

For more infomation >> 當一個女人心寒了 - Duration: 3:31.

-------------------------------------------

BIG GUMMY vs SMALL GUMMY !! 2 Gominola Gigante vs gominola pequeña LOL Retos Divertidos - Duration: 13:00.

BIENNN !!!

Hello, I am Libi I chiqui and this is LOL fun challenges we started

today we are going to make a very fun challenge and we're going to

spend a lot of good, I was worth it and you're going to mess I'm going to

say one thing today I do not go by the description of the video

Today I'm going to win you, we'll see that and what this challenge is about, because in this challenge it's going to

have great things and things little girls

then a versus concrete is gummy big vs gummy small

well let's start that today I think I'm lucky

my side, who wins the point? So, how always the big one, well come on

stone paper or scissors clear stone paper scissors 1 2 3

and I said that I was lucky my side

Rosa is here and there is a two and three

Look how cool!

mine is a mini candy machine and mine is bigger

I think it shows quite the difference for me is big and yours

small, but I have to admit that the small is super cool

well look has touched me blue are M & M they are very large and now we are going to take a

little caramel AZULL

what a coincidence, well, let's go try them, see

very good and mine is a little ball also blue but it will be gum or chocolate I do not know

it's chewing gum

very very good and they are very good but I have taken a POINT

well, it's my turn, let's go to 1 2 and 3

a lollipop is tiny but it is very cool as you see libi this is your small lollipop and

this is my mega lollipop mine is great, mine too

is very good and above has a POINT

I like this one more to me, why will it be?

HALLELUJAH !!

maybe here's the big one

has touched a pack of colored balls are very nice mine is also a

package with potatoes that are balls colors look at my chiqui package and they have

minis balls of colors what will they know? Will they be like worms?

they are super nice let's try them

they're caramel-flavored potatoes they taste like candy, they do not taste like potatoes

tastes like candy, I've never tasted it they taste like caramel fruits

true, they have the texture of the potatoes but they know to

fruit candy let's see yours the balls are bigger

the orange I'm going to catch myself

this tastes more like potatoes but sweet, they are sweet little worms, it's my turn to please

luck

one two and three

how nice how nice

It's super nice and I got a gummy bear

here we have my gummy bear of all the life and here we have my gummy bear and that

I wish it was not a rubber band and it will last me all life how beautiful, it is very beautiful and

it smells super good, teddy I wish you were not a gummy

but since you are a candy I have to try

it's very good, well let's draw

for you this for me this

1 2 and 3

do not

and this banana is a gummy? I do not know

It is a very cool candy, well, here you have a banana of guminola

all of life, which is the one that has touched him a chiqui but the truth that is very

good and here you have the super banana it has touched me is super cool

It's very beautiful and I thought this was I ate but no, it is and I realized that

if we do like that we have a spray we are going to open it to see

this acid!

you're getting red, it's super acid does not taste like banana

what a disappointment, but it does not matter because with my super banana I won 1 point

I'm going blue, 1 2 y3

HALLELUJAH !!!!

big clouds and my small clouds

how cute are my clouds, if they are very cute and look how cute are my big clouds

I have one of each, since you know? It tastes like Point

you are very comfortable and if In the end the comfortable is me?

ALL RIGHT !!

yes yes yes, look what a pity face

let me think that this is very comfortable

come on let's go 1 2 and 3

look yours is giant but I do not

say that mine is not super funny look at that nutella boat

if it's mini mini super kawaii good well here we have a super mega ultra

nutella gigantism boat, it's giant and even if you think that this boat of

nutella is empty right now if it's empty there's nothing

but this nutella boat was full and they gave it to us from an ice cream shop that

they make homemade ice creams and also what they make nutella taste and like me

loved the boat I told the owner of the shop please can you give me the

boat that I love, and I give it to me because the boat is super cool and this is

new and very cookie I love both I like this big and this one

love for little one let's see if what that has in nutella look chiqui

we're going to try it

umm is nutella

very good, ohh it's the last round and you can not beat me anymore

because we're going 4 to 3 as much as you can tie please

I want to tie, I want to win,

today I deserve it

is over here and I'm over there, that weighed more 1 2 and 3

a candy lollipop !!!! that I was heavier

look cool and you can hang

These candies are great my favorite candies well here

we have the difference between the pacifier of small candies and my pacifier

giant candy leave me in the comments if ever

you have tried it because it is super good and now that the time of the

fair here in Spain sure that what can you find

it's my favorite candy What is the punishment today?

I'm not going to decide what you are going to decide, because there is no punishment, you are going to

decide you with our super machine, the machine that decides your future, we go with the

you will decide yourself, let's see

I think I touched the cairn hat

I want you to know that he was also there the face splash

It has been a matter of luck, we have I was 5 to 3 because to start with I take it off

2 and after 1 to 1 we go this

East

what fun is this game

this huy !! aHHH Siiii

WELL! bye !!!

and if you liked this video give to like and subscribe

For more infomation >> BIG GUMMY vs SMALL GUMMY !! 2 Gominola Gigante vs gominola pequeña LOL Retos Divertidos - Duration: 13:00.

-------------------------------------------

TRUMP, THE POWER OF THE PEOPLE AND THE CHICKENS - TABS - Totally Accurate Battle Simulator - Duration: 15:22.

WARNING This video may be considered as a potential trigger for anyone with Photosensitive Epilepsy, please, if you were diagnosed with Photosensitive Epilepsy jump the part from 4:23 to 4:43 or don't watch the video.

Welcome back to the Porco Princesa and

in today's episode we will play TABS

or, Totally Accurate Battle Simulator.

This is actually an alpha version of the game still,

that is, a version that is not yet ready for the game.

And this game is basically the following,

He gives you a field and on one side you have some ...

Uhm ... characters ... and you have

a certain amount of money

to buy characters, and these characters

fight in this field. Now, the best thing for me about TABS

is that they do not try to make the characters look real

The characters are completely stupid.

You will see the way they walk, the way

they fight ... I'm going to play here some levels of the game.

But...

if you want to see how certain characters

fight with other certain characters

Just comment below the video

that I'll make a second video where we can

play here in the sandbox

that it would be an open world where you can

put the characters on one side and the other too and see

how do they fight against each other. So let's play.

So here, look, we have ...

the characters on the opponent's field.

They do not have any weapons.

You see, it's the same characters in the game that ...

I played in the April's Fool video, so

If you saw the April's Fool video you saw

how these characters ...

Kind of saw right? How these characters walk.

So if you saw the April's Fool video is a

TABS, only it's TABZ with Z at the end.

Which is Totally Accurate Battle Zombielator.

That is a survival game they did with

these same characters from this TABS

And it's online.

So, these are the peasants.

See, they do not have any guns or anything.

That is the same that we can buy.

We have five hundred moneys to start this game.

So we could put the peasant here but

we're going to put the farmer.

because the farmer has a weapon.

Five hundred monies for this beginning is a lot, I think ...

three farmers would kill all these guys there.

I got it all screwed up.

I'm looking at the wrong perspective. [laughs]

So, ready to see how TABS works? [laughs]

Look how these characters are idiots, look them

running, man.

Look, they're giving little shows!.

Look at this ridiculous fight.

And here we have ...

more peasants, and more money money.

It's ... let's try something else: boxers ...

Oh, I'm going to put it ... Oh no, but Chicken Man is a thousand.

There's Hillary Clinton ... Donald Trump ...

There are crusaders, there is Greece, Asia ...

Let's put some Tae-Kwon-Doooo fighters

Let's put Tae-Kwon-Do here.

some Tae-Kwon-Do fighters and see what happens.

Let's puuuuut ...

Let's put the same amount here on this side.

Eee ... will it? Will the money be anough, yes it will..

"Poverty Stinks"

Let's put some more back here just to be sure, right?

But I think it will be too many people already.

Let's go!

Look, they got a little hat, peeps.

Oh, why does this thing stay that way?

[electronic music playing]

[Laughs] They jump and give little kicks! hahaha

[laughing] Man, this game is so stupid! Haha

Look at that!

I'm leaving the map, people, I can not

control this camera.

"Oh, how do you see the picture here? You were chosen, you teach me."

And here we have it, what is that?

Are they little soldiers, Romans? No, Crusaders, it's crusaders.

Umm, we can try some archers.

But I do not know if the archer is going to be good against this shield guy, no.

Let's see what we have here.

Greece has ... Oh, there are a spearman in Greece maybe the spearman is better, right?

There's a carriage too. Let's see what you have in

Asia ... [excited] Uh, ninja!

Let's get a ninja? Just to see what will the ninja do?

Two ninjas each, let's see if the ninja alone ...

I'll put three just to make sure.

What will the ninja do? We will see.

I know there's a lot of money.

"Because I'm RICH!"

Wow, there are more people here, I did not even see it. Wow!

So let's put some more ninjas here!

And then it's the end of the money, let's start and see what happens.

Go, people!

They throw a shuriken, peeps!

Wow nooo ... Here they are winning.

There it's not.

No, they are winning.

[Galvão Bueno's voice] he is losing, he is winning. he is losing, he is winning, HE LOST!

HE WON! [Tassia] Uh, but a lot of ninjas died, you see, right?

Now there are some guys with spears here.

I'm going to put this thing here. I do not even know ... Wow it's big huh!

I do not even know what it is.

Oh, it must be that thing that launches a lot of

arrows at the same time right? I'll put it on the bottom then.

Here.

[laughs] [pig's hoot] Look at him! Look ...

how this guy is sitting up here. [Laughs without breath]

This is how you control the thing, yes!

And let's put some ninjas, no, Tae-Kwon-Do no, some ninjas, where are they?

Let's put several ninjas, several ninjas

Let's see what happens.

Eta, this business that shoots is good huh?

And the ninjas are winning, guys,they are winning something anyways!

It will be? It is missing one. Wow we won, bro!

I thought I was not going to win.

Oh, they have catapults now, I had not even seen it, look!

What can we use here against them? I think we can use ...

The problem is that we will not have the money to put three of this right?

Peeps, Samurai. Let's get some samurais to see what they do.

There's still a lot of money, I'll put another line of

Samurai here on each one.

And let's put ...

A ninja. And here we can only afford two.

Well, let's root for them then.

Aaaannnnnnd ... GO!

Lots of excitement, guys. They got the guys from ... Wow!

There's a guy lost here without a sword.

There's only guy here. Oh, almost!

No. Wasn't that the only guy?

Wow, why ...?

Oh no! He has to destroy the catapult guys!

[crocodile tears]

So this is not going to work here, let's clean it up.

[Inês Brasil] Becayse that is the saying: if we can

do something we'll do it, but if we can't, we have

hands and feet, we are alive and healthy, we'll do another, we can't stop.

Let's try to get some archers, because then the archer

can shoot back there.

Let's put some Vikings, will this ...

shield help with anything? Nothing, right?

Against a catapult ball this will not help at all.

We can put an axe guy here.

[surprised] Look, he's got a bear head!

It's a shame that I can't run, look, he's got a bear

head.

Let's go!

Geez, the axe guy was the first

to die. Ah, he did not die, he's still alive!

Come on man, I believe in you!

No I don't, you're all gonna die.

He did not catch any of the catapult's guys yet

Oh lord, how are we going to defeat this catapult?

Or Hillary? Or Donald Trump? Let's put a Donald

Trump and let's see what happens.

I think ... [laughs]

Donald Trump is ... [Laughs without air]

It's a doll with a wig!

With two guns in hand, peeps, oh my lord, let's go!

Let's see what happens to Donald Trump

because it was our whole money because Donald Trump is expensive, guys.

[laughs]

Did you hear him? Eita!

He does not die. Donald Trump does not die, people, look.

Come on, Trump!

Where is he?

Ahnn...

But look, he took a lot of hits to die ...

Let's see...

Ninja master?

I'm going to put two ninja masters.

And let's put a lot of ...

of peasants here.

If you hold the button it automatically puts them. Let `s start.

[men shouting]

[bowling pins tumbling down]

Sometimes there's enough peasants that they go and

Get to the guy. GO!

[surprised] Ahhh, oh my god, we'll make it!

[inspires surprise] [palms]

It was to put a lot of peasants to receive [laughs]

the balls [hahaha] the balls, receive the balls [laughing]

And let the ninjas pass.

Let's put this thing here

to see if we can win ...

from those things. And I'll do what?

I'm going to throw a bunch of peasants.

Will we win? We'll see.

Oh guys ... this ... wow.

[crowd shouting]

Why do they go straight ...?

They go straight to the middle to get the guys.

Goooo people! They do not have a sword,

but who cares?

It's the crowd, don't you know how this works?

That' when there's a bunch of zombies the zombies win?

[zombie noises]

Because strength is in numbers.

Look, see? The strength is in numbers peeps.

Only peasants

Let's start. The strength is in thenumbers, guys!

The strength is in the numbers.

Look at this horde of zombies!

[zombie noise] [suspense music]

It's the zombie horde of Porco Princesa.

Go get them, oh! The game is over. We won already.

We're going to put what?

A lot of peasants because peasants are the best.

We fill it with peasants because peasants are the horde!

The strength of the people.

That will win this here, guys.

Let's go! Horde!

Wow! The computer is not holding up. Too any people.

As they shoot the one in the front, the ones in the back go by

and kill everyone

It's just that they touch and kill the guys, oh!

Let's go through this war!

[makes flying ship sound]

VICTORY!

See, peeps, the strength is in the numbers.

But my computer can not handle this horde of people.

The strength is in the horde!

Okay, we already have a thousand, what are we going to put?

A Chicken Man down here.

To find out what a Chicken Man is!

Aaannnd so let's go!

Wow, computer.

It's bad, right? Wow!

What do you mean, what is that, man?

The Chicken Man he goes pooping some chickens.

What?

And the chickens do not walk, they roll on the floor.

Look at this!

What the ...?

The chickens throw themselves at the ... Look at this! Look ...! [laughs]

Look at this! [laughs]

[more laughter]

[laughing] Guys, this game is just awesome!

There's still a guy alive here!

Where is he? Where is he?

[laughs] Peeps! [laughs]

Oh my God, I want a Chicken Man!

Run to the cannon, man! Someone run the cannon to

get the cannon guys!

They have a Chicken Man! Anhn

Guys, we're not going to win this game!

They have a Chicken Man!

Why can't anyone go after the cannon guy?

He's the one killing you!

Yes! Go! Go! Go! Go! There's only him!

Look at the guy on the cannon, how he uses the cannon!

Oh, they killed him before you could see!

But people, we'll end up here,

Because I think I already showed you what the game is like.

So if you want to see more of this game, leave a comment

down here and if you also want to see TABZ

the on about zombies, tell me down here that I can make

a gameplay of it too if you want.

This game if I'm not mistaken it's free.

This alpha version.

But that's it, that was the game today, I hope you guys

have enjoyed it. If you enjoyed it, give it a like.

If you want to see other games here on the channel

subscribe down here because I'm recording several

cool games and who knows? It can be your favorite game.

This was TABS and I'll see you guys in the next episode!

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét