Chủ Nhật, 29 tháng 4, 2018

Waching daily Apr 29 2018

Having trouble with your bunker shots.

You've come to the right place this is bunker shots made easy.

Stay tuned.

[MUSIC]

Hello I'm Brian Fitzgerald the golf doctor.

And today I'm going to show you how to play bunker shots easily.

I've been a golf pro now for 33 years.

And the thing I love doing most.

Is helping people play better golf.

And one of the best ways to help you play better golf is to hit on the subscribe button

and don't forget to hit the bell notification and you get notified of all of my golf tips

as they come out every Monday at 9 a.m. Melbourne time

So today we are in the bunker And a lot of people struggle out of bunkers And really

the bunker shot should be a simple shot after all it's the only shot in golf that we don't

want the clubface to touch the ball So if you think about it Anytime we don't have to

get the club touching the ball it should be an easy shot.

In fact.

If the club does touch the ball it's a really bad shot and it goes too far.

Have a think about that.

If the club touches the ball it's a bad shot and it goes too far.

We need a cushion of sand between that club face in the ball So as I play my shot you

picture this.

I've got the ball there.

The club is coming down underneath the ball and there is that thick layer of sand there

that will slow the club head down, pops the ball up and it would get it out So the main

thing is we don't have to think about the ball we really have to start thinking More

about hitting under the golf ball So that's the first thing you've just learn stop thinking

about the ball we need to think about hitting under the ball.

Ok so the best thing we can do when we play a bunker shot is we want to make sure that

we have the ball slightly forward in our stance.

So if I draw a line in the sand here.

The ball.

That line is in the middle of my stance.

We want to put the ball just slightly forward.

The most important thing we need to do in a bunker is we need to get that club coming

down behind and under the ball.

But we don't want to come down steep.

This is the second thing most people get wrong.

Is they try and think of coming down steep and they hit too far under the ball.

So if I come down steep.

What happens the club gets stuck in the sand and it slows down the club and the ball just

doesn't go as far.

So I like to hit with a shallow divot and I think it's a great idea to just practice

taking some divots trying to see some sand coming out of the bunker on to the green.

If I can get sand onto the green I've got every chance of my ball coming out onto the

green as well.

So the other thing we need to do is we don't want to start falling back to our right.

We really need to get everything moving to the left.

And if I can get everything moving to the left the club hits down here just in front

of that line and gets under the ball and that enables me to get the ball out of the bunker

as well.

And then the final thing that people fail to do is they stop too soon.

We want to get the club following through.

So it's really important that when we hit the bunker shot that we do maintain the momentum.

We are not going to belt it.

We want positive energy.

So I'll see how I go with this one.

Thinking of just getting sand out on the putting surface as well.

So the ball came out.

It's gone oh about 3 feet.

You can see I've taken a divot.

I finished my swing up here so all in all it was good.

So they're the things that you need to do to help you get out of a bunker easily.

So thank you for letting me help you with your golf I'm Brian Fitzgerald the golf doctor.

And if you like my videos you can click on the subscribe button down on the round Avatar

down the bottom there and I look forward to seeing you again on another tip in the near

future

For more infomation >> Bunker Shots Made Easy Tips & Tricks 2018 - Duration: 4:17.

-------------------------------------------

O Chiado no freio não é um barulho qualquer - Duration: 1:31.

For more infomation >> O Chiado no freio não é um barulho qualquer - Duration: 1:31.

-------------------------------------------

Attack on Titan Season 3 Trailer Reaction! ✮ EPIC LEVI vs KENNY BATTLE! ✮ | DarkLogic | - Duration: 6:01.

Alright guys, so you asked for it.

Here is my live reaction to Attack on Titan

Season 3 Trailer!

Haven't even found it online yet, so...

we'll find it right now!

Oh, look at that. It's the very first search

Whoahhh...

Oh, Levi's face! Whoa, that looks intense! Oh my god! He's saying, "KENNY!"

Holy shit. I am already... Wow, I'm already excited.

Okay, Attack on Titan Season 3 Official Subtitled Trailer

Oh my god, it looks so good. I can't wait!

Season 3 is gonna be so good!

Oh, no. I don't want to watch it again. I did that last time, but I'm not doing it this time.

My gosh those scenes of Levi!

That looks insane! Wow! I swear the the animation is getting better all the time

Sorry, I keep looking between the...

camera and the screen, because it's really distracting

But man that was cool. That was really cool

I'm even more excited for this season than I was

The second one because I like the Uprising Arc a lot more than a Clash of the Titans

I know everybody kind of like like holds The Clash of the Titans arc up as like one of the

best arcs. I don't you care for it that much

I'm really looking forward to the

uprising arc and

the Return to Shiganshina arc. But yeah, that was awesome

Wow oh

My god, those scenes with with Levi look so intense, and Kenny

Kenny looks freaking intimidating, man

Gosh you know what I'm gonna have to watch it again

Fuck it. Look, he's just walking up the roof.

There's the king guy

I was wondering when we were gonna see that dude

You know that noble we saw in season 1? That was like screaming at Pixis about,

"Ah, protect me, don't go protect the whole city."

I got confused for a little bit, I thought he was supposed to be the king or something, but he's just a noble.

Yeah! Angry Levi

Wow, so that was pretty cool

Man

I can't wait for season 3!

It's so close. Oh my gosh. It's gonna be May soon and then the next month is June

and then after that, we get Attack on Titan Season 3!

Hopefully. If they don't fuck it up again! If they delay it again... I'll cry

I can't believe how amazing this was

Okay

That was my

reaction to Attack on Titan season 3 trailer

I hope you enjoyed it. If you enjoyed this video make sure to like share comment and of course subscribe if you haven't already and

come back soon for more awesome Attack on Titan content.

And I'll see you next time.

Peace

For more infomation >> Attack on Titan Season 3 Trailer Reaction! ✮ EPIC LEVI vs KENNY BATTLE! ✮ | DarkLogic | - Duration: 6:01.

-------------------------------------------

3D, 4D, or 5D – What Dimension Are We In - Duration: 6:01.

3D, 4D, or 5D � What Dimension Are We In

by Meashenu,

Each week we ask a question in the Bridge To New Earth Facebook group and like to share

the question and answers we get.

We will be sharing the admin�s answers here, but Feel free to join the group to see answers

from everyone in the group who participates:

The answers may come from automatic writing, meditation, intuition, higher self, guides,

channeled, or from soul group.

Question #3: There is so much mention of the 3rd dimension, 4th dimension, 5th dimension,

and even mentions of embodiment of 6th, 7th, 8th & and so on dimensional energies.

Some say we are in the 3rd dimension, some say we are in the 4th, some say we are in

the 5th.

Why is this?

Where do you think we are frequency wise?

What can you share about this to help clarify for those that are being confused by this?

Heather

In general the different dimensions are simply different frequencies.

Which frequency you are on is really determined by what you are doing at the moment.

Physically our bodies are in the 3rd dimension.

This is the only dimension in which they can exist and also why as we begin our ascension

into different dimensions we become light beings instead of physical beings.

It�s rare that you have never encountered or visited the 4th dimension.

Even most people who have not yet awakened have done so.

The 4th dimension can also be known as the veil.

Family members, friends, pets, anyone you know that has passed away has traveled through

the veil.

When we feel, see, or sense them after their passing we are connecting with them in the

4th dimension.

The 5th dimension and higher is where we are headed and will eventually reside permanently.

As we connect with our higher selves, our guides, and ascended masters we are reaching

into these dimensions to do so.

As we become more experienced with meditations, astral travel, and connecting to the universe

as a whole it continues to open up new dimensions for us to access.

For example many higher selves reside in the 5th dimension, ascended masters frequent the

6th dimension, you can usually connect with the angels in the 9th dimension, and Lyrans

will be 12th dimensional or higher.

So if you�ve ever connected to any of these beings there is a good chance you were accessing

that dimension.

The bottom line is physically, we are 3 dimensional, spiritually and soul wise we can travel through

many different dimensions and are not limited by our physical barriers.

-Heather

Genoveva

The reason that there are such discrepancies in the realities is because you are all experiencing

life differently.

Every person has their own lessons to process.

This is why some experience a lower frequency because they have yet to process and integrate

their inner work or lack thereof.

The level of frequency one experiences is relative.

Relative to the observer based on the individual soul plan.

As a collective, one can say that we are in between the 3rd and 4th dimension.

The 5th dimension is within grasp but only if we choose that reality.

Once you choose to do inner work and release the limitations you have created for yourself,

you will experience 5D and above.

Anything that makes you laugh and allows you to create what truly resonates within your

heart brings you that much closer to unity consciousness.

It makes it easier to choose a higher frequency and therein you experience an optimal reality.

Remember, you have the ability to choose what you wish to see and feel.

Just choose.

Love to all.

-Mantis Being Guide

Meashenu

For me the strongest answer I got on this very clearly is IT DOESN�T MATTER.

There are many times when I have wanted to name everything and understand everything

about what is happening during this ascension process.

I�ve very recently found that the need or intense want to know these things has lessened.

In my meditations lately I�ve been able to get into that trance/present time being

mode very easily.

It�s just feeling connected, relaxed, and blissful.

When I focus too much on trying to figure out everything, it distracts me away from

keeping my focus on more of present time then what may or may not happen tomorrow or in

the future.

Feel the energies and make sense of them in the NOW.

Focus on BEING with all there is, BEING connected to and FEELING source.

One issue that I�ve had and that I believe others have/are having, is that I still think

too many are comparing this ascension to other ascensions.

Many of us here now are ascended masters that have ascended many times and not just on Gaia

but many other places.

I know that for me, in a lot of the lifetimes I ascended before this, I would just leave

my physical body behind.

Since we are bringing our physical bodies with us and they have to be transformed, this

is uncharted territory.

The other part of this is that Gaia herself is ascending and we are along for the ride,

so that also makes this ascension different as well.

Lastly, the collective consciousness of the planet is also deciding how this goes as we

are collectively creating the experiences of

this ascension.

Love & Light

For more infomation >> 3D, 4D, or 5D – What Dimension Are We In - Duration: 6:01.

-------------------------------------------

IWS |logic agent ᴹᴱᴾ - Duration: 3:32.

Maturing makes the confusion stronger

I was gazing at distant, unstable days

Hanging from the shadow of a palm

Teach me that dimly remaining continuation

The other side of the sights we're used to, staring and laughing at their true colors

The domain of imaginary rules, within time, blurred memories

"Goodbye to your loved one"

Voices are memory

Struck by rain, the threads that now fasten your heart

Escape the resonance, parallel means

So answer, answer me, hey

Tell my cowardly self

And I'll rewrite everything

Again I sank, with a small echo, into this view

A panorama of broken mind, shines faintly inside the eyes

"Goodbye to your loved one"

Voices pile up

Interrupted by rain, the sounds that now fasten your heart

Escape the proof, parallel means

So find it, find it, hey

And on the opposite side of memory

Reflect me in those eyes

The desired, overflowing, and sad poems'

Voices are scared

So answer, answer me

Your folded hands

Escape resonance, parallel means

Struck by rain, they fasten my heart now

Rewriting everything

For more infomation >> IWS |logic agent ᴹᴱᴾ - Duration: 3:32.

-------------------------------------------

That lucky bastard (PMC) - Escape from Tarkov - Duration: 6:16.

Dogghy: Watch out of the SCAVS Dave: Yup

Dave: COME OOOOON!!! Dogghy: I can't believe it...

Dogghy: F**ck!

Dave: I can't believe it...

For more infomation >> That lucky bastard (PMC) - Escape from Tarkov - Duration: 6:16.

-------------------------------------------

The Tunnel - S02E02 (2016): 9:47 - 11:03 - Duration: 1:17.

Right, see you later, Mum.

Oi, Aamira, you off to your jihadi wedding in Syria?

- France, actually. - Ooh la-la!

Bring us some cheap booze from Calais, Yeah?

Yeah, do I look like a kafir, you Western slags?

And jihad means personal struggle,

not just holy war, by the way.

All right, tell the nutters who brought down that plane.

- You don't know it was Muslims. - Who else? The Hare Krishnas?

You don't know it was anybody. It was just a crash.

It's always the Muslims.

Don't worry, I know it ain't all the Muslims.

- Anyway, where's your brother? - In bed.

Great! That's where I want him.

Don't drop your bag. It might blow up.

See you later.

Later.

For more infomation >> The Tunnel - S02E02 (2016): 9:47 - 11:03 - Duration: 1:17.

-------------------------------------------

Kaden Grimsby Collins - Duration: 6:41.

HEY TRIPPSTERS last night we had something extremely tragic happen during

my livestream I literally lost a fan he passed away in

the middle of my livestream and his mom was sweet enough to let me and the rest

of the fans know that he had passed and it's so tragic because death is always

tragic but Caden was 14 and he was such a sweet guy

he was so kind-hearted and sweet and outgoing and loving and he was so

talented I mean he could sing and he could write and he had at least two

YouTube channels that I know of and for him to have just left like that

was just so unbelievably tragic like I said he was only 14 and it came as such

a shock because I was doing the live stream last night and Kagan had joined

in the live stream and we were all laughing and joking and and just having

a wonderful time and Caden was such a huge part of our live streams and of my

YouTube he was god this is heart he was a fan of

mine he actually did a video and sent it to me talking to me about well about

himself and the effect that I had had on him and it touched me to the point of

tears and it's so hard to believe that I'm never going to get to talk to him

again or or just cut up and have a wonderful time with him he was such a

wonderful wonderful young man and I'm doing this video in his honor in his

memory so it's just it's so hard to say goodbye to somebody and the fact that it

happened at like it did I mean he was literally in the livestream with us all

talking and joking and having a wonderful time and we knew what a

wonderful person he was he had told us during the stream that that he was in

the hospital

and what the doctors expected the outcome to be but we never expected it

to happen that quickly I just I can't believe he's gone

and to Heather his mom

I'm so sorry that we lost Kaden like we did last night um but thank you for well

for your son he was such a wonderful young man and so sweet and I'm so sorry

that you lost him and thank you for giving me your permission to do the

video I just I can't believe that he's gone and guys I am going to link to his

YouTube channels in the description below and if you so choose you can go

and just in his memory subscribe to his channels and I'm going to show you the

video that cadence it to me and I do have his mom's permission to use it so

it's just he touched my life and my heart so much just knowing him and

knowing what a sweet wonderful person he was and it's so hard to say goodbye

but I had to do this video for him in his memory and I'm I'm almost speechless

I'm not sure even what to say but Caden if if you're up there watching down over

us please know that we love you and we miss you and we always will

and guys here's the video that Caden suit me hi I'm Kayden

I want to say something thank you a spit squint

for everything that you have done for me because you have trick you have turned

me into the guy I am now so I started watching you about three years ago or

whenever you had your first video God it was so long ago I want to say thank you

I love you and you keep doing you and I'll keep doing me and I'm coming out to

Golden Kentucky and I want to meet you so we'll see you and we'll see you soon

Olivia and that is Caden Grimsby Collins he was a lot in my life as well as so

many others I love him and I'm gonna miss him so

much and again Heather thank you for coming

into the stream and letting us know what had happened

I guess that is going to do it for now this is Icepets Queen and I am tripping

out

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét