Thứ Bảy, 28 tháng 4, 2018

Waching daily Apr 28 2018

hey guys Nichole here welcome back to my channel as you can see by the title I

am straightening my hair I was getting it itch to straighten my hair and I've

actually going out of town this weekend and I want my hair to be straight for it so I

decided to go ahead and do this and I saw this trend going on YouTube and

there's like the make up one or I've seen a lot of curly hair routines and I

already follow the Glamtwinz as far as curly hair routines and products but I

have never followed a straight hair routine from start to finish with all

the products that they've used probably mostly because most of the products are

pretty expensive and my hair actually never really comes out very well and

I've suffered from heat damage so I decided if I'm gonna follow anyone's

straight hair routine I would do the glamtwinz because they are like the

perfect example of being able to wear your hair curly and straight and having

that versatility and not experiencing any heat damage or much damage at all

picked Kelsey's routine and I'll explain why later right now I just have like a

pretreatment that I've been wearing on my hair so

that's why it's up in the bun so if you watch the glamtwinz you know that

Kelsey and Kendra's their routine is pretty much the same and of course they

like alternate products but they pretty much do the same thing and I have been

watching it for years and one thing I noticed is that a lot of the products

especially when it comes to their straight hair you can find inTJ Maxx

and Marshalls so I decided to go to TJ Maxx and see if I could find any of the

products for cheaper since I don't straighten my hair that much and I

actually came across this so I decided to do Kelsey's routine she used the redken

all soft shampoo and conditioner this little pack was $5.99 which is pretty

neat because of course I don't have a lot of hair so I didn't need a whole lot

of product just to try it out so I searched high and low to find the deep

conditioner and the rest of the product she used and I could not find them I

went to Ulta and I picked up small versions of everything that Kelsey used

except for one item but this is the joico k-pak intense hydrator for leave in

I picked up the redken extreme anti snap and I picked up the

kenra platinum blow-dry spray and this I could not find anywhere besides like

Walgreens and CVS this is the shea moisture sugarcane extract and meadow

foam seed leave-in it's a leave-in treatment so that's the products I'll be

using I'm gonna go ahead and wash my hair and deep condition it off

camera and then I'll pick back up when she starts with her detangling process I

did only shampoo the roots like she did and I only conditioned my ends so I did

follow who those steps I look kind of rough okay so she splits her in half and

she takes the leave-in treatment and squirts a little in her hands about two

or three pumps I don't need that much I don't have that much hair and did I go

squirt in the half I don't think I need that much and she only focused it on her

ends definitely got some on the floor and then she splits her hair in half

has like a perfumey smell

and then she squirted a little of this in her hands this is not a squirt one

and she applied it to each section and started detangling so I'm just gonna

pour it a little bit that should be enough I don't have the exact detangling

comb she had I just have this like shower comb but it works for my hair so

and she just detangles and plats it up after she detangles

we're up to the blow-drying she goes in with the Kenra Platinum blow-dry

spray this is gonna be probably the hardest part for me I have such a hard

time blow drying so see what happens and I have my concentrator

concentrator concentration nozzle whatever you call it and I'm using my

golden hot this is like Old Faithful for me I've had it forever okay and she goes

in this downward motion lord help us cuz I don't know if I can do it a lot the

only thing I don't like about this blow dryer is that it's like kind of heavy

and I feel like my nume one was a lot lighter than this and my arm gonna start

to hurt it's fast when I blow dry with my nume because this one is heavier so

my arms get tired really fast when using this but this blow dryer does work

really really fast so it's been getting the job done and I always have to have a

blow dryer attachment on my blow dryer I can't just go in with with you like this

because I feel like

this why I bought this I can't do that I saw me do that but like after my hair

doesn't have as much moisture in it that's when I picked up my paddle brush

and the reason I did that is because when you go in with a regular paddle

brush like this because I like to use just a regular one like this this is

from Conair I got it from Walmart I think it's because this can break okay

so my roots are still a little wet so I think now I can manage to go in before

it was not gonna work so I'ma put it on low heat though halfway through out pick

up my powder brush so I'll put down the white tooth comb then I'll pick up my

color brush and then just finish out the section that I'm blow-drying that might

sound kind of complicated but it's been working for me and I've been doing it

for the longest time so you always want to make sure you're holding the

blow-dryer down in this direction okay so after I look like a Mufasa and I

blow-dry all of my hair that's when I go in in flat iron usually I'll take a

little bit of a break because I'm high at this point I'm thirsty

so I'll take like a show's that she used this tressme thermal creations heat

protector mine's like almost gone but she just sprayed this throughout her

hair and if there's one thing that I definitely follow from the glamtwinz

in all my years of trying to learn how to straighten my hair it is to use this

like they forever use this and the chasing method with a brush instead

of a comb when I first started doing my hair I used a comb and then I saw them

do the brush and I was like let me try and I could say that that did make a big

difference in my hair and so far like my hair is really soft

before when I would straighten my hair I'd be kind of scared to put anything in it so

I wouldn't do like leave in conditioner and all that because I just thought it

would all kind of like weigh my hair down and mess my hair up so my hair is

actually pretty soft and for the flat iron I also have a sedu a few months

back I was in Ulta and they were having a huge sale and it was like already on

sale and then an extra like 50% off so I got it for like 50 bucks and it seems

like a really nice flat iron and I've only used it like once so but it is the one

and a half inch and hers only goes up to 410 I know they

said they have like one that they've had for years and years and years mine goes

up to 450 and it says to do revolution I don't know so we'll see how it works I

put mine on 410 Jesus help us recommend you jump on the Sedu

bandwagon because this planner is absolutely amazing

I used the wider plates this is the 1.5 inch plate it just helps me go a lot

faster it doesn't snag my hair it's ceramic

it's just amazing I just love this flat iron like it just hasn't done me wrong

my food but it's amazing it goes all the way up to 410 degrees and I do use it

all the way up to 410 degrees because if I put it on a lower setting I have to go

over my hair more than one or two times and I only like to go over each section

once or twice and no more than two times because you know creates heat damage so

that's why I put it on for 10 and I just go over each section once or twice and I

do the chasing method okay so I am done pretty much pleased with my hair

I'm giving like all of these products like a plus like my hair came out so

good so soft I only went through with one pass I'm have to go wrap my hair so

I keep my hands out of it hey guys so I am back it has actually been a week

since I straightened my hair and I purposely waited to film the end part of

this the wrap-up because normally when I straighten my hair the first day it's

pretty much straight and then I go outside at work and I stand outside in

the mornings and my hair like starts to balloon up and so I waited I knew that I

was gonna have to go outside and do duty I knew I was going to Houston this

weekend where it's really humid so I waited and y'all let me tell you my hair

it lasted like all I did was wrap it and when I went out of town my aunt she's a

beautician I was like did you bring a Flatiron and I was like no she's like

what you gonna do to your hair I was like nothing I'm just gonna wrap it and it

stayed straight it rained like crazy y'all and I have

not had to put a flatiron to my hair since that first day and that first day

I did of course the one pass so I don't know Kelsey and Kendra y'all

y'all are onto something y'all are onto something honey because

I have not put a flat iron in my hair since that day one pass that was it all

the products worked great the shampoo and the conditioner it was nice I

actually have never used that line before so I was actually you know pretty

surprised but everything works so great my hair is super soft y'all like no

words no words I honestly see why they use the expensive products why they go

through everything they go through because it's been a week y'all and my

hair still laughing and it's probably going to last like a whole nother week

like normally after a week my hair is done it's like in buns it's not

happening the one thing I can say I do not rock straight here because I feel

like at this length that's kind of funny looking so I'd only have some curls so

that's been weird for me but besides that I got so many compliments my aunt is a beautician

and she kept tell me how pretty my hair looked and like if you were

wanting to straighten your hair and you are like nervous or worried about heat

damage or frizz definitely try to follow the glamtwinz tutorial try their

products just get the small ones of sample sizes but oh my gosh I just

adopted a new straight hair routine that's all for this video guys if you

liked it please give it a thumbs up if you are new feel free to subscribe and

I'll see you all in the next video bye guys

For more infomation >> I TRIED FOLLOWING A GLAMTWINZ334 STRAIGHT HAIR TUTORIAL || NATURALNICHE - Duration: 11:13.

-------------------------------------------

➳ How to make a youtube end screen - Duration: 0:34.

For more infomation >> ➳ How to make a youtube end screen - Duration: 0:34.

-------------------------------------------

Nightcore ~ Run Away With Me [Lyrics] - Duration: 3:39.

Nightcore ~ Run Away With Me [Lyrics]

For more infomation >> Nightcore ~ Run Away With Me [Lyrics] - Duration: 3:39.

-------------------------------------------

[Killing Floor 2] Guía de Especialización: Apoyo (Support) - Duration: 13:14.

For more infomation >> [Killing Floor 2] Guía de Especialización: Apoyo (Support) - Duration: 13:14.

-------------------------------------------

Campo do Bariri é história do futebol amador em Teresina - Duration: 3:39.

For more infomation >> Campo do Bariri é história do futebol amador em Teresina - Duration: 3:39.

-------------------------------------------

Top 5 Scariest Teeth That Will Haunt You - Duration: 3:39.

Top 5 Scariest teeth that will haunt you Weve talked about feet- weve talked about

creepy things you can find in your ears and now its time for teeth to make their debut.

Yep who doesn't like looking at Scary teeth?

Now personally looking at scary teeth wouldn't be my first choice at a way to kill time-

but I have to admit It is kind of intriguing.

Like how scary are the teeth out there?

Which since you clicked on this video im guessing youre thinking the same thing.

Well lucky for you that's what were talking about today- and we got a nice little mix

of animal teeth and human teeth on here- yeah just all the scary teeth.

Hey youtube im court mcginley and welcome back to the most amazing top 5.

Before we get started I want to know- Whats your favorite thing about yourself.

Let me know your answers down in the comments.

Alright with out further a due lets get started on our list of the top 5 scariest teeth that

will haunt you.

Coming in at our number 5 spot--Piranha- yeah imagine these little pincers coming at you-

terrifying.

These guys are notorious for their sharp teeth and large appetite.

That combo actually makes a lot of sense.

These fish are known for their love of meat- and will even resort to cannibalism if they

are hungry enough.

However luckily their attacks on humans are pretty rare.

Yeah just maybe don't watch the movie Piranha or Piranha 3D.

That's what legit made me terrified of piranhas and their terrifyingly sharp little teeth.

In at number 4--Crocodile- yeah one of the scariest thing about a crocodiles teeth is

once they chomp down that's it- your not getting that mouth open again.

Crocodiles can have anywhere between 60 to 72 teeth which they use to tear flesh apart.

They don't chew their food- instead they just swallow it in large portions.

They use their incredibly long teeth and strong jaws to clamp down on their prey assuring

it cant escape.

And fun fact these guys are among the largest predators in the world.

Saltwater crocodiles actually have enormous canine teeth that can exceed up to 4 inches.

Crocodiles also replace their teeth continuously as they often loose a lot of them in their

battles with prey.

At number 3--Hagfish- yeah these guys have alien teeth or something I don't know whats

up with that.

Super freaky.

Scientists refer to the Hagfishes face as 2 pairs of tooth- like rasps on the top of

a tongue-like projection.

Yeah that's just 2 sets of really sharp thin terrifying teeth.

Looks like something straight out of a horror movie.

But fun little fact for you guys they don't actually need a mouth as they can actually

eat with their skin.

They tend to get their nutrition from swimming Around in very unpleasant waters that contain

decomposing corpses.

They then absorb the corpses juices through their pores.

Yeah these guys are even freakier then I thought.

Coming in at number r2--Hyper-dontia- This is a condition where a person has super-numeracy

teeth.

They can appear in any area of the dental arch and can affect any dental organ.

So yeah basically if you have this condition you guys have a bunch more teeth then you

should.

And yeah that's pretty scary.

Some cases are less severe but then there are also cases like this- editors just show

whatever pic of a bad case.

Yeah I couldn't even imagine that.

Some people even have 2 full rows of their front teeth.

Yeah that's a lot of maintenance.

And in at number 1--The leatherback Seas turtle- Yeah this is probably one of the creepiest

things ive ever seen in my life.

This animal literally has hundreds of jagged teeth that line their entire mouth- down there

esophagus and all the way to their gut.

Yeah this guys literally full of sharp teeth.

This is because this turtles diet consists of jellyfish and other soft bodied slimy invertebrates…and

you know also to completely terrify us.

Because jellyfish don't carry much nutrients the turtle must consume around 73 percent

of its body weight everyday.

And jelly fish can be pretty slippery so all those teeth insure that no time is wasted

on inefficiency.

And there you have it that's our list of the Top 5 Scariest teeth that will haunt you.

If you want a part 2 let me know.

Thank you all so much for watching don't forget to show us some love and give this

video a big thumbs up and ill catch you in the next one.

For more infomation >> Top 5 Scariest Teeth That Will Haunt You - Duration: 3:39.

-------------------------------------------

Characters In Avengers Infinity War With More Meaning Than You Realized - Duration: 5:49.

Infinity War has arrived loaded with surprises, and swarming with heroes and villains.

So with so many characters gracing the big screen, some of them were bound to get lost

in the mix.

To shed some light on the Marvel Cinematic Universe's grand design, let's take a look

at some Avengers: Infinity War characters with more meaning than you might have realized.

Turn back now if you're not ready for spoilers.

Morgan Stark

After a brief separation during the events of Captain America: Civil War, Tony Stark

and Pepper Potts reunited and got engaged at the end of Spider-Man: Homecoming.

Early in Infinity War, the couple is discussing their impending nuptials when Tony reveals

that he had a dream in which they were expecting a child.

He proposes that they name their hypothetical future offspring Morgan, after a "crazy uncle."

Pepper may not, in fact, be pregnant yet, but Morgan Stark is already very real.

In classic Iron Man comics, Morgan is Tony's cousin, frequently driven to antagonize the

man who has seemingly reaped many more benefits from their family name.

His more noteworthy schemes include using a device known as the Visio-Projector to mess

with his cousin's mind and briefly becoming the android Ultimo.

Nomad

When last we saw Steve Rogers at the end of Civil War, he was living on the run as a fugitive

from the government after breaking some of his allies out of the Raft prison.

His reappearance in Infinity War finds him sporting a beard and a suit that's missing

its emblematic white star.

Rogers is referred to as "Captain" just once in Infinity War, otherwise going only by his

real name.

It's pretty clear that he no longer thinks of himself as Captain America.

As directors Joe and Anthony Russo confirmed, there are parallels to Steve's state of mind

in Infinity War and the period in the comics of the 1970s in which he took on the mantle

of Nomad.

Joe Russo explained:

"I wouldn't say that he is exactly Nomad, but he is the spirit of that character."

Eitri

There was a lot of speculation among fans regarding the role that would be played by

Peter Dinklage, which was kept under wraps during production.

As it turns out, he plays Eitri, a giant dwarf who forges mystical weapons for warriors across

the Nine Realms.

He's the artisan responsible for Thor's beloved hammer Mjolnir.

Of course, Mjolnir was lost during the events of Thor: Ragnarok, and the God of Thunder

needs a new sidearm for the fight against the power of the Infinity Gauntlet.

He knows exactly where to turn.

With Thor's help, Eitri forges the mighty axe known as Stormbreaker.

This weapon has an iconic comics history all its own, famous as the armament of choice

for Beta Ray Bill, one of the few creatures in the universe deemed worthy of wielding

Mjolnir.

The Red Skull

One of the most surprising twists Infinity War had in store for fans was the strange

return of one of the Marvel Cinematic Universe's earliest villains: the Red Skull.

Captain America's nemesis was last seen getting blasted into some far-off dimension after

trying to use the Tesseract.

When Thanos and Gamora travel to the planet Vormir in search of the Soul Stone, the Red

Skull appears to them as a cloaked, wraith-like figure, briefly hinting at how his attempts

to claim a stone for himself have burdened him with the duties of "Stonekeeper."

It's astounding to imagine what kind of cosmic horrors this former Nazi was subjected to

between his World War II disappearance and his entrance here.

A'Lars

When the Red Skull greets Thanos and Gamora, he refers to the Mad Titan as the "son of

A'Lars."

It's a name we've never heard in a movie before, but it's a nod to some pretty big Marvel Comics

history.

A'Lars was one of the Eternals, a long-lived race of powerful humanoids created by the

Celestials.

Sometimes referred to as Mentor, A'Lars populated the moon Titan via genetic engineering and

cloning.

Among his offspring was Thanos, who was discovered to be inflicted with the genetic abnormality

called Deviant Syndrome.

As Thanos' lust for power grew and took the form of conquering and genocide, A'Lars lived

in constant shame at what his son had become.

As for what this means for the Marvel Cinematic Universe, studio co-president Kevin Feige

has hinted that discussions have taken place regarding a place for the Eternals on the

big screen.

Captain Marvel

Infinity War may have left us with a lot of unanswered questions, but Marvel's still got

two movies coming down the pipe before 2019's fourth Avengers film.

One of them is the summer's Ant-Man and the Wasp, and the other will introduce a long-awaited

arrival to the MCU: Captain Marvel.

Brie Larson will portray Carol Danvers, the Air Force pilot who becomes a superhero.

Infinity War's post-credits scene finds Nick Fury sending a distress signal via some sort

of beeper.

The last thing we see is the device's screen lighting up with Captain Marvel's insignia,

hinting at her having a major role in undoing the damage Thanos has inflicted.

Hawkeye & Ant-Man

While Infinity War features very nearly every single superhero to grace the silver screen

during the Marvel Cinematic Universe's decade of existence, there were still two notable

absences: Hawkeye and Ant-Man.

More than anything, their absence is sure to foreshadow a significant return.

With Ant-Man and the Wasp hitting theaters this summer and Jeremy Renner confirmed to

be on-set for Avengers 4, it seems we won't have to wait too much longer to learn their

whereabouts.

Doctor Strange

Just because he's one of the main characters in the movie doesn't mean there isn't still

more than meets the eye.

Stephen Strange has a lot to do in Infinity War, as his particular brand of time and space

manipulation is just what the more earthbound Avengers need in order to have a chance against

Thanos.

But it's in the climactic clash with Thanos that the true extent of Strange's knowledge

and foresight starts coming into focus.

Just before the Mad Titan arrives, the good Doctor peers into millions of possible outcomes

and sees only one that finds our heroes victorious.

He later convinces Thanos to spare Tony Stark's life in exchange for the Time Stone, explaining

that this is "the only way," just before he turns to dust.

Clearly, Strange sees something we don't yet about how this could all be made better, even

if he knows it has to get a whole lot worse first.

Thanks for watching!

Click the Looper icon to subscribe to our YouTube channel.

Plus check out all this cool stuff we know you'll love, too!

For more infomation >> Characters In Avengers Infinity War With More Meaning Than You Realized - Duration: 5:49.

-------------------------------------------

Balram vs. Tharadas - Movie - Duration: 2:42:36.

For more infomation >> Balram vs. Tharadas - Movie - Duration: 2:42:36.

-------------------------------------------

SKAM FRANCE S2 - Épisode 3 (intégral) - Duration: 21:06.

For more infomation >> SKAM FRANCE S2 - Épisode 3 (intégral) - Duration: 21:06.

-------------------------------------------

千古奇書《予學》,只讀一遍,獲益一生 - Duration: 23:35.

For more infomation >> 千古奇書《予學》,只讀一遍,獲益一生 - Duration: 23:35.

-------------------------------------------

Doctors From Around The World Are Now Urging To Stop Taking Ibuprofen Immediately - Duration: 4:39.

Doctors From Around The World Are Now Urging To Stop Taking Ibuprofen Immediately

BY RAVEN

Getting rid of symptoms seems to have taken over fighting against diseases.

Once the cure for a headache was rehydration and sleep, today people take a pill to find

relief.

Just as with all of the quick fixes in life, taking ibuprofen to relieve a headache means

that a headache is only going to return once the pill stops working.

Now doctors around the world are warning that regular use of the pain drug has effects on

the heart and liver and people should stop taking it.

Ibuprofen is an NSAID class drug working by blocking thromboxane, prostacyclin and prostaglandin

formation.

All of these are mediators of pain and inflammation, and they are important.

Ibuprofen Can Cause Lesions, Liver Failure, and Jaundice

The liver metabolizes ibuprofen, and this means it is the liver that is one of the most

affected organs in the body.

Taking ibuprofen can cause jaundice, lesions and eventually liver failure.

Since 2005, warnings have also been given by the Food and Drugs Administration against

the use of the drugs as it can increase the risk of a heart attack.

Doctors are now telling everyone over 40 years of age to stop taking ibuprofen as the risks

far outweigh its benefits.

Ibuprofen is taken to get rid of headache pain, but people have to ask whether this

is worth the risk of bringing on a heart attack or increase the risk of heart disease.

Doctors have even said that using the pain reliever over the short term can increase

the risk of a stroke.

People Do Not Have to Have Existing Heart Disease to be At Risk

The FDA has suggested that the risk increases due to the continued use of ibuprofen and

people do not have to have existing heart disease for them to be at risk.

The condition does increase the risk however, and this makes ibuprofen more dangerous for

those over the age of 40.

This is the typical age when the risk of heart disease increases drastically.

Ibuprofen is said to increase the risk of heart attack by as much as 20%.

The warning about the use of nonsteroidal anti-inflammatory drugs follows on from the

analysis that involved almost 10 million patients and was published in the British Medical Journal.

These are drugs with the combination of antipyretic and analgesic effects.

Generally, people underestimate how dangerous the drugs can be and ignore the warnings due

to the fact it takes a long time for the destructive effects of the NSAIDs to be seen.

This means that people rely on the pills and take them for daily ailments, along with relief

from a simple headache.

Natural Medicine Works the Same as Ibuprofen without Side Effects

Many natural ingredients can be taken to help ease the pain instead of taking NSAIDs.

Of course, with natural ingredients, people get the benefit while at the same time avoiding

all of the side effects of ibuprofen.

Turmeric is a great example of natural medicine.

It has been found that in many instances it can work better than taking drugs for such

as arthritis, depression, weight loss, and cancer.

Turmeric has curcumin in it, and this has an analgesic property that can be compared

to ibuprofen.

Turmeric can help to alleviate the sensation of pain as it brings about a response in the

brains opioid receptors.

While it works the same way as painkillers, people cannot get addicted to Turmeric.

A study revealed in the Journal of Alternative and Complementary Medicine that turmeric is

effective when treating osteoarthritis.

Over a period of six weeks, the participants were given 800 mg of ibuprofen, while the

rest of the test subjects were given 2000 mg of turmeric.

This revealed that those taking the turmeric had results that were better and showed that

the natural medicine was far more effective and safer than taking pills.

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét