Thứ Hai, 30 tháng 4, 2018

Waching daily Apr 30 2018

For more infomation >> Amazing Cookies Art Decorating Compilation 2018 Most Satisfying Cake Decorating Videos #11 - Duration: 10:02.

-------------------------------------------

Supergirl 3x16 Inside "Of Two Minds" (HD) Season 3 Episode 16 Inside - Duration: 1:33.

- [Man] Episode 316 is called Of Two Minds.

At the very end of the last episode,

we saw these birds dying on the roof.

Kara, Supergirl, and Mon-El found them.

- [Mon-El] Pestilence.

- What Pestilence brings is death

and so in this episode they are trying to find her.

- It's a nightmare.

It happened so fast.

My chief of staff and the councilwoman,

we ordered a quarantine immediately.

- You did the right thing.

- [Rovner] There's an outbreak in National City.

We attribute it to Pestilence, but we don't know

who amongst our population is Pestilence.

- The cure is written in our DNA.

- With Brainy's help, we'll be able to extract it,

weaponize it, and use it to kill Pestilence

before she ever becomes The Blight.

- Whoa, whoa, whoa, whoa.

We are not killing anyone.

- Imra thinks that the only way to kind of save the future

is to kill Pestilence.

- And Supergirl doesn't kill.

- There is a human side to Pestilence.

We're gonna find her and we're going to save her.

- We came here to end the threat to our time

and that means ending her life in this time.

- Up until now we have seen Supergirl

reach the human beings who are the alter egos

of the Worldkillers,

but this one turns out to be much trickier.

- If it's between her and the millions of people

who died by The Blight in the future,

I'm going to kill her.

(dramatic music)

For more infomation >> Supergirl 3x16 Inside "Of Two Minds" (HD) Season 3 Episode 16 Inside - Duration: 1:33.

-------------------------------------------

শবেমেরাজের ১৪টি শিক্ষা নবীজির ২৭ বছর গবেষণার ফসল| দায়িত্বশীলদের চরিত্র Mifti Amir Hamza bangla waz - Duration: 50:16.

For more infomation >> শবেমেরাজের ১৪টি শিক্ষা নবীজির ২৭ বছর গবেষণার ফসল| দায়িত্বশীলদের চরিত্র Mifti Amir Hamza bangla waz - Duration: 50:16.

-------------------------------------------

La sorprendente vida de los gatos turcos | Türkiye'deki kedilerin sürpriz dolu hayatı - Duration: 8:15.

I bet you're going to be happy with this video, because you have been asking for it ...

...Since I recorded "What happens with Istanbul dogs?" and "Turks and Horses" videos.

So you started to wonder: "When will be the turn of cats?"

It will be today.

I'm going to talk about cats in Turkish culture.

Cats, along with horses and wolves, are important animals in Turkish culture.

Cats are really loved by Turks.

This love exists for a long time, historical sources show how much sultans loved felines.

For example, cats would be easily seen in the palace gardens.

In fact, let me show you some pictures taken during my last visit in Topkapi palace.

As you can see, things haven't changed that much.

I will show you more pictures because I took a lot last time I was there.

I am in the habit of taking photos of cats when I travel.

I'm going to make use of it.

But let's get back to the point.

Cats are considered as pure animals in Islam, something that doesn't happen with dogs, for example.

It seems that Prophet Mohammed had a special predilection for cats,

That's why cats are given special consideration in some Muslim countries.

It's told that the Prophet Mohammed's favourite cat, called Muezza (Am I saying it right?)

...fell asleep on his sleeve and he decided to cut it in order to let the cat sleep.

And who wouldn't?! Who will have a cold heart to wake a sleeping cat?

I feel such peace of mind every time I see my dog sleeping...I'd also cut my sleeve.

It is also said that a cat saved Prophet Mohammed from a snakebite,

That's why he granted them the gift for falling on their feet and entering Paradise.

If you are looking for a more practical reason, I'll tell you that...

Cats have always been very useful to keep rat & insects populations at bay (both at home and in the street)

That's why they have had such significance in a lot of cultures (in daily and spiritual life)

The Ancient Egyptian people may come to our minds now, they worshipped cats to the extent of cat mummification.

Oddly, cats were related to witchcraft and black magic in some parts of Europe during Middle Age.

Atrocities were comitted: Cats were burned to death, massacred and accused of passing illnesses.

Even more if they were black.

The superstition that coming accross with a black cat brings bad luck still exists nowadays.

How odd!

I've already bring this topic up in my video "Mythological Origin of Turks" (You know what you have to do if you haven't watched it!)

One of the things I said was that ...despite of the fact wolves were admired in a lot of cultures, they had a bad reputation in Europe.

So we realize something similar happened with cats. Not in the same way, fortunately.

Cats have already cleared their reputation.

You already know I'm against the human stupidity towards poor animals.

Anyway, let's leave wolves aside and let's focus on cats again (Istanbul cats, to be precise. I talk about Istanbul because it's the city I know)

Why cats are said to be the heart of Istanbul?

Just like dogs, they have a very curious life (From the western point of view)

They are street cats, but not stray cats.

Some Turks think that cats have to exercise their right to be cats. This right may be affected if they were forced to live inside four walls.

That's why anonymous neighbours feed, pet, take to the vet and take care of the cats of their neighbourhood.

So the large feline community lives intertwined with the large human community.

Shelters are built, food and water is delivered,

Shops' and restaurants' doors are left open so cats can sleep inside.

Cats can also feel free to get inside people's houses to demand food or pats.

Cathouses are placed in strategic points by the Municipality.

Anyway, if you are interested in this topic, I recommend you this documentary: Kedi (cat in Turkish)

I plan to give my opinion about it in a coming video, I think it's quite interesting.

I can't leave you before talking about 2 famous Istanbul cats (among hundreds)

They are known thanks to the Internet, and there is a chance you've already seen them before.

The first one is Gli, the cat who lives in Hagia Sophia.

It's not the only one who lives there, but it's known around the world.

If you google "Gli the cat", you'll get a lot of results.

For example, you might see a photo where the former USA president Obama pats it. Gli isn't just any cat!

Funnily, I've found some photos of Gli among my personal photos too!

I took photos of it and I didn't know I was in front of a celebrity!

Finally, let me introduce "Tombili" (Am I saying it right?) to you.

This cat was known throughout the world because of its pose.

You may recognize it when you see it.

When it died, 17.000 signatures were collected with the purpose of doing a memorial.

At the end, a little bronze statue was erected in the place Tombili used to be.

What do you think about this?

It's my turn to say bye, whatever you want to tell me, write it in the comments...

...Because I read them all, as you know.

If you feel like telling me some catlike stories, they will be welcomed too...even if they have nothing to do with Turkish cats.

I'll be seeing you in the next video, don't fail me!

For more infomation >> La sorprendente vida de los gatos turcos | Türkiye'deki kedilerin sürpriz dolu hayatı - Duration: 8:15.

-------------------------------------------

Chơi Bầu Cua+ Bau Cua Tom Ca+ Hack Game Mobile Bịp Trên Điện Thoại 0961269999 - Duration: 6:04.

For more infomation >> Chơi Bầu Cua+ Bau Cua Tom Ca+ Hack Game Mobile Bịp Trên Điện Thoại 0961269999 - Duration: 6:04.

-------------------------------------------

THE NEW HOME (2) (GTA 5 Machinima) | SEASON FINALE | APOCALYPSE Z | SEAON 2 EPISODE 5 - Duration: 10:51.

For more infomation >> THE NEW HOME (2) (GTA 5 Machinima) | SEASON FINALE | APOCALYPSE Z | SEAON 2 EPISODE 5 - Duration: 10:51.

-------------------------------------------

iZombie | Inside: Mac-Liv-Moore | The CW - Duration: 1:34.

For more infomation >> iZombie | Inside: Mac-Liv-Moore | The CW - Duration: 1:34.

-------------------------------------------

A partir de cuantos suscriptores GANAS DINERO en Youtube? | Tips de Redes Sociales - Duration: 1:26.

For more infomation >> A partir de cuantos suscriptores GANAS DINERO en Youtube? | Tips de Redes Sociales - Duration: 1:26.

-------------------------------------------

Hybrid technology drives the all-new 2019 Honda Insight - Duration: 0:34.

I'm Bradley Hasemeyer

and behind me, our first look at the production

model of the 2019 Honda

Insight.

Honda's utilizing their third generation two

motor hybrid system,

gives you 151 horsepower

and 197 pound feet of

torque. The all new insight offers three different

drive modes, normal,

econ and sports

and mounted on the steering wheel is your option

to control the regenerative braking.

Three different modes there allow you to fully

customize how much energy you want to be

sending back into the battery.

So there you go. That's the 2019 Honda

Insight.

Pick one up yourself.

Early summer.

For more infomation >> Hybrid technology drives the all-new 2019 Honda Insight - Duration: 0:34.

-------------------------------------------

Kai Greene - COMEBACK 2018? - Mr.Olympia Motivation - Duration: 4:11.

It's gotta be a mistake

What went wrong?

You don't get this far

you don't get to this point

and just stop...

He is the most popular and talented bodybuilder in the world

Actor

Dancer

Painter

Millions of fans are waiting to see him on the Olympia stage again

He is still Mr.Olympia more than any guy I've ever seen

Fans are waiting man

Kai Greene

the fans are waiting to see what you can bring

The time has come

2009 Arnold Classic champion!

I have spent too long in my life not successful

and knowing what that feels like

I know what is like to be broke

I know what is like to

to

just not have

Bodybuilding is the idea of

progressive development

power of being able to shape

your life

through

use of your thinking

Kai is a warrior and I think he can get to it

He can beat anybody if he really wants to

I wanna work

because I wanna be successful

He will declare himself

better

stronger

KAI GREENE!

The Predator...

For more infomation >> Kai Greene - COMEBACK 2018? - Mr.Olympia Motivation - Duration: 4:11.

-------------------------------------------

[Eng Sub] Wake Up ชะนี The Series | EP.3 [4/4] - Duration: 9:32.

I'm just going to the toilet.

Let me come with you.

Okay.

Are you okay?

I'm okay.

Are you sure?

It's the same story, same loop.

What's new is me, the extra

What's this?

It's nothing, Nat. Nothing

How can you say it's nothing?

What the hell is this?

I'm waiting at home while you go out

looking for someone else to go home with.

Nat, please don't do this.

I forgot.

I forgot that you don't have feelings for me

I forgot that I can't do this. I can't love anyone

It's not possible. There's no real feeling here

Nat, don't do this.

Go back and talk at home.

Don't make a scene.

That's right. Don't make a scene.

I wanted to do that but what would it get me?

We'd fight there or at home, then have a makeup sex

It'd keep going in the same loop every Friday

No, I'm done.

He started a new loop. You can start one, too.

There's nothing to it.

Are you going to the toilet?

Do you want something to help you wipe off your piss?

I'm good at it.

He doesn't want you to wipe off his piss,

but maybe your face.

We should be sympathetic to his pain.

Look at his face. It's like he's been knocked out

Drama.

My spirit has returned

Keep calm and move on

It dawned on me. We just had sex. That's it.

But I imagined that it was a relationship

In fact, it's so simple and uncomplicated like other things in life

When we are hungry, we eat.

When we are tired, we sleep.

When we like someone, we make a move.

When we are horny, we get a fix.

That's all there is to it.

Need a fix? Zing Zing Sewing can help.

I've been wanting this.

Can you please pay attention to me?

What? What did you say?

Hey, where did Tata go?

I'm here. I went to the toilet to take a shit

It made me realize that we should focus on the deed

If you're busy playing with your phone,

you may not be able to do it

Thank you, dear. I will break the record for sure.

You know, there is an 'unfollow' button.

Right. I'll do that.

What the hell? Why are you so sad?

Please respect the love and happiness

that's in the air in my room right now.

Good thing Aei is not here. She's the major drama diva

I'm not sad.

I don't have biased opinions on your one-night stand

I'm not saying it's bad.

I'm just saying to go from a one-night stand to love,

it's very unlikely, got it?

I've never seen one so I'm saying it doesn't exist.

But you may see it because you're a ghost

Hey, he sent me a text.

I told you.

Sweet dreams, Kluay. Dream of me.

We can dance together in your dream.

Girls, he will appear in my dream

so I have to go to bed

Please be invited to return home

Before you leave, please clean up after yourselves

He will appear in your dream?

What is he? A god of sleep?

Don't be jealous.

I'm not.

Wait, he sent another text.

Don't leave just yet. Let me play it to you

Sweet dreams, Cheesecake.

Dream of me.

We can dance together in your dream.

The time that Tata took to take a shit

is longer than your happiness, Kluay

He was eating a banana last night.

Now he's eating cheesecake.

Don't be upset.

And don't turn off your phone

I'm dying to know who else he meant to text to.

I thought this would be different.

So J'Kluay is not in love anymore.

In love? Kluay doesn't know how to be in love.

She just got excited for a second, that's all. Right?

That's true.

I just like winning.

Yes.

That's why there's a 'block' button

And if you really loved him, you wouldn't forget his name.

So I am heartbroken.

You're not in love. How can you be heartbroken?

Well, it kinda hurts.

Let's do sad in a song.

No more. No more.

I have to give up. I've got no choice.

No more love. Love is trouble.

I have no faith, no more love for anyone

Wake up if you're just a one-night stand

Why am I here?

Please be my backup.

My mom is finding me a husband.

I think he's right for you.

Who?

You.

Who asked you?

I have to go to work.

Why is Aei acting strange?

I have to find out what she's trying to do.

I have everything that you want.

Have you ever seen any one-night stand

turned into real love?

It only happens in romcoms made 10 years ago.

Wake up if you're just a one-night stand.

For more infomation >> [Eng Sub] Wake Up ชะนี The Series | EP.3 [4/4] - Duration: 9:32.

-------------------------------------------

[Eng Sub] Wake Up ชะนี The Series | EP.3 [3/4] - Duration: 10:52.

Both your glass and your friends are gone.

Yes, now I feel ungrounded.

Are you friends with Ben?

This Ben?

Yes, I knew him from one of these nightclubs

I'm P'Beer.

I'm Nat. Can I have this?

Sure.

Wait, how do you know that I'm younger?

I don't know for sure.

But with a cute guy, I'd like to call myself P'.

Will you be here for long?

I'm just going to the toilet.

Let me come with you

Are you okay?

I am

Be careful.

Such a long distance for a toilet.

Nat.

Yes.

Let's get something to eat.

And it simply ended with amicable separation.

No.

Saturday

It's so hot outside

I got tired from being out in the sun.

Why don't you take a rest here?

That's a good idea.

You like your squids, huh?

I saw you eat it for lunch and now dinner.

Yes, very observant.

What about you? What do you like to eat?

I used to eat everything.

But after I'd started medical school,

I stopped eating squids because of high cholesterol

Wow, you're a med student.

You're awesome.

And pretty.

I should get out of your hair so you can rest

It's getting late and it's hard to get a taxi around here

I won't mind if you take a rest here

That's a good idea

Wait, from this story I only hear

eating, sleeping and having sex.

Did you take a shit, too?

Of course, but would you want to hear that in detail?

Yes, I want to know.

About shitting?

No, I mean the romantic stuff.

There was some of that.

Sunday

We do look like a couple, don't we?

Come on.

Don't you have a boyfriend?

Well, we've been together for longer than 24 hours

Do you see anyone calling me to find out where I am?

What about you, Nat?

I've been single since the third year of college.

Well, since we're both single,

can I have your number?

Why,

we only met the day before

Here you go.

Thanks.

I need to do some study

Okay.

Only a minute apart but I miss you already

Kluay is not the only who's delirious

I got it now that the feeling I had at the time

was love.

At this point, those of you who've been listening

would have thought the next part will be about

the beginning of a serious relationship.

Monday

I've been awake a while.

Are you at work. Get some rest, too.

Tuesday

I got you your favorite

Wednesday

Thursday

Study hard. See you tomorrow

Friday

Do you have any plans tonight?

How about a movie?

A movie? I'd rather pass

I don't like movies

Oh, we can just have dinner

After that, I want to go to the temple to donate coffins

No, I think I'll go to the same club.

Will you join me?

I don't think so. I'd rather take a break.

We can meet after that.

(Another) Friday

Where are you going?

I thought you're free today.

I'm free so I'm going to the club

Don't you want to spend time together like other people?

Okay, you can find me in my room late at night

I don't mean that.

Are you not feeling well?

Get some rest.

I was so angry.

I kept thinking back to what we'd done together

It's just an endless loop of waking up, eating and having sex

There's no taking care of each other.

He'd do whatever he wanted. He wouldn't care about me

He'd only meet me when he wanted.

There's no indication whatsoever that we're in love.

E'Doc, I've never seen this side of you

I'm human, aren't I?

Gay people have hearts, too.

I understand you.

After that, what happened between you two?

Ben, where are you?

I'm here. Get Golf here as well

Hi, I'm P'Beer. What's your name?

Bank.

Bank?

Do you come here often?

Yes, I do.

Nice to meet you.

It's the same story, same loop.

What's new is me, the extra.

For more infomation >> [Eng Sub] Wake Up ชะนี The Series | EP.3 [3/4] - Duration: 10:52.

-------------------------------------------

Supergirl | Inside: Of Two Minds | The CW - Duration: 1:32.

For more infomation >> Supergirl | Inside: Of Two Minds | The CW - Duration: 1:32.

-------------------------------------------

This Amish Teacher Got A Makeover – And Her Modest Appearance Was Totally Transformed - Duration: 6:11.

This Amish teacher got a makeover and her modest appearance was totally transformed

In the Amish belief system

it's not acceptable for women to spend time on their appearance so in housekeeper and teacher Sarah had the

Opportunity to have a glamorous makeover. She took it then when the time came her big reveal

No one could quite believe what they saw

In 2014 Sarah was 21 years old and up until Van age had lived what she described as pretty much a boring life

She grew up in a small town and furthermore

She was brought up in an Amish community this meant that there were strict rules and MODY conduct to live by

The Amish are a religious group originating in Switzerland who follow the traditional Christian faith

Though the belief system began in the 15th century the word Amish first appeared in

1710 as a term of shame as a result the Amish community became outcasts living in self-imposed solitude

Due to unrest in Europe in the 18th century the Amish community started to relocate to the u.s.. Particularly, Pennsylvania

Different factions have broken away from the central Amish religion over the centuries although different groups adhere to different tenets many core beliefs remain

The Amish lived their lives according to the ordinal or order

Among matters covered by the ordinal a Shinzon clothing and personal grooming in

Fact the Amish Way of life sees women who apply makeup and fix their hair as placing more focus on themselves than on God

Due to having been brought up in this religious belief system Sarah has neglected her hair her entire life

That's to say that she never had it colored nor cut to give it a flattering shape that was until Glamour magazine sent

Hairstylist Theodore leaf to pay her a visit for a makeover

In the video the bad hair day team surprised Sara in the kitchen the 21 year old is wearing a modest brown dress with a

High neckline with the skirt falling way past her knees as she performs her chores around the kitchen

her mousy brown hair is tucked up under her traditional Amish cap as

Sara explains her demure look the camp thing you always just wear the cap and your hair is just flipped up in a barrette

it's an act of modesty and

Yet despite her religious conservatism there appears to be a secret side to the young woman that she's keen to experiment with

There's an aspect of Sara's personality that now has it's time to let loose as she explains. I'm definitely up for adventure

I always like adventure and this doing my hair thing. That's definitely exciting

It was time for Sara's fearless side to show itself and for her to let her hair down literally

Leif was keen to see what Sara's camp had been hiding all those years as she let her hair down

He was amazed to see the tresses that have been tucked away for so long

Sara admitted to wearing the cap almost all the time however. She was still in a period in which her faith allowed exploration at

21:00 Sara was approaching the end of Rumspringa

This is a phrase during adolescence in the Amish community when the youths are permitted to explore a more mainstream way of life

starting about age 14 to 16 traditional rules are relaxed until a decision is made between Amish baptism or leaving the community as

Sara explained the Rumspringa thing is when you have this period of time as an amish and you get to choose if you want to

Be Amish or not during that time you get to experiment and when I say experiment. I mean doing your hair and wearing different clothes

One thing Leif was keen to experiment with on Sara's behalf was her hair color as he suggests to the Amish woman's amusement

Blondes do have more fun

Whether that's true, or not the stylist was determined to kick up the fun factor a notch in Sarah's otherwise conservative life

Leaf goes on to explain how we'll add layers to frame Sarah's face

Not only will it add more movement to her hair, but it will also add volume again upping the fun factor

But the hair expert also wanted to keep it practical maintaining enough to the length to tuck under Sarah's cap when necessary

as

Leaf color Sarah's hair she explains more about the limitation of hair maintenance while living in an Amish community

Having no electricity at home meant no ability to blow-dry her tresses the Amish teacher admits that the makeover is there for a special treat

With the lack of the ability to blow dryer hair leaf does however have some tips for Sarah to style her hair

When left to air dry the stylist recommends setting the hair in braids to add texture

He also recommends using products to add a wave and give hairy conditioning boost

Leaf continues to cut and snip at Sarah's hair of course nothing is given away during the hair coloring and styling process

It's all kept a well-groomed secret until the big reveal at the end after

The final curl is set in place the first person to see the transformation is Sarah's best friend Laura

Laura walks into the room and sees her maid friend for the first time she appears taken aback with her hands covering her mouth

explaining oh my goodness Wow

Also present and equally stunned are the proprietors of the end where the two young women worked together

Then Sarah sees herself for the first time and the transformation clearly astonishes her

Gone is the muted brown hair of a conservative Amish woman in favor of fun highlights and a playful bounce

Sarah herself may be lost for words, but is nonetheless

visibly ecstatic with her makeover

Laura believes the transformation fits with Sarah's personality, she said this look is totally Sarah carefree happy

Somebody you'd go up to and have a conversation with and just chat about anything

She later added this look right here is hot a bad hair day turned good for this young Amish woman

You

For more infomation >> This Amish Teacher Got A Makeover – And Her Modest Appearance Was Totally Transformed - Duration: 6:11.

-------------------------------------------

Cờ Bạc Bịp+ Xóc Đĩa+ Dụng Cụ Cờ Bạc Bịp Xóc Đĩa Bịp Cao Cấp Không Tang Mới Nhất - Duration: 13:40.

For more infomation >> Cờ Bạc Bịp+ Xóc Đĩa+ Dụng Cụ Cờ Bạc Bịp Xóc Đĩa Bịp Cao Cấp Không Tang Mới Nhất - Duration: 13:40.

-------------------------------------------

BT Daily: How to Have a Successful Bible Study - Part 4 - Duration: 2:28.

[Darris McNeely] I live in Ohio.

And not too far from where I live, there is a town called Berea.

Now I happen to know down the road from where I live in Kentucky there's another city named

Berea with a college called Berea.

Berea is a commonplace name in the United States.

You know where it comes from?

It comes from a reference in the Bible, in Acts 17, to a group of people in a city named

Berea, where the Apostle Paul went to teach.

And what it says about them helps us to understand something about Bible study.

We've been going through a series on Bible study here on BT Daily, and we're at point

number four where we are talking about what it means to have successful Bible study.

What we have to have is an open mind.

When we sit down to read the Bible, let God talk to us, be willing to change.

Even if it means letting go of long-held cherished beliefs we've been taught from childhood,

or we've come to our own on our own study.

If we can successfully apply this one study, this one tip of going at it with an open mind,

then we will truly learn something.

Because that's what a group of people that we are told about in the Bible, Acts 17:11,

in the city of Berea where the Apostle Paul came, it speaks of these people with this

description.

"These were more fair-minded than those in Thessalonica, in that they received the word

with all readiness and searched the Scriptures daily to find out whether these things were

so."

They searched the scriptures, and that search involved a very diligent desire and work to

search all of the scriptures to come to an understanding of what they were hearing from

Paul and everything else.

It's a city that existed anciently in Macedonia.

It's given its name to a lot of other places in the world today.

But it speaks to an attitude of being a Berean, someone who searches the Scriptures daily.

Find out what is there, and whether what is being taught anywhere by anyone is so.

Seek to understand and that way go into it with an open mind, you'll have successful

Bible study.

That's BT Daily, join us next time.

For more infomation >> BT Daily: How to Have a Successful Bible Study - Part 4 - Duration: 2:28.

-------------------------------------------

Lussy - Les Démons Sont Éternels - Duration: 2:52.

For more infomation >> Lussy - Les Démons Sont Éternels - Duration: 2:52.

-------------------------------------------

Drag Warriors ep.1 (Drag Park 21-22/4_1st Championship Round) I Car Freaks Gr - Duration: 18:35.

For more infomation >> Drag Warriors ep.1 (Drag Park 21-22/4_1st Championship Round) I Car Freaks Gr - Duration: 18:35.

-------------------------------------------

Loremaker's Guide to the Galaxy : Le système Cathcart - VOSTFR - Duration: 15:24.

For more infomation >> Loremaker's Guide to the Galaxy : Le système Cathcart - VOSTFR - Duration: 15:24.

-------------------------------------------

iZombie 4x09 Inside "Mac-Liv-Moore" (HD) Season 4 Episode 9 Inside - Duration: 1:34.

♪ Chase roll into Seattle like he own the place ♪

♪ Bridbrain with a corny beret ♪

♪ Hope you came to play 'cause I came to slay ♪

♪ I'm the real renegade ♪

♪ Pick up where momma left off from with a pack of dogs ♪

♪ They were brushin' in my plate and my rhymes are slick ♪

♪ Don't like the underground bitch ♪

♪ Well kiss my ass, top brass eat a bag of-- ♪

- Okay, fish sticks.

Fish sticks.

- In episode 409,

Mac-Liv-Moore,

Liv finds herself on white rapper brain.

- 'Sup shorty.

What is good.

- On my grind, you know,

getting that sh'money.

(urban music)

- She is going to spit some dope rhymes.

How'd that sound.

Was it good though? (plop)

Oh yeah, mic drop.

- How'd he die?

- Shotgun blast, right to the chest.

- And you ate his brain?

- Word.

- (scoffs) Oh man, that's gross.

- We also learn a lot more about Isabelle,

the girl who can't be turned into a zombie.

Will they send her back home?

- Who is this guy?

- Ronnie Sugar Cain.

- AKA, Zombie Killer Cain.

Convicted murderer of nine.

- Better make that 11.

- In this episode, the entire city is put on lockdown

when a dangerous serial killer

who escapes the prison bus attack, is at large.

I guess people in Seattle will have to find something

to kill their time.

- So then adventurers, shall we commence.

- [All] To ride!

To ride!

To ride aye aye!

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét