Chủ Nhật, 29 tháng 4, 2018

Waching daily Apr 29 2018

Critical Moment in Deep State Takedown is Happening Now � by David Wilcock

by Bette Martin

The behind-the-scenes war to take down the Deep State has finally reached critical mass,

based on multiple insiders.

�It� is happening now.

Even though things may still appear fairly quiet to the casual observer, multiple independent

sources are now saying major, visible moves against the Deep State are imminent.

This is not necessarily going to appear as the �Mass Arrests� scenario we had prognosticated

before.

However, we may well see high-profile arrests and new data dumps soon enough.

No one can deny there are over 24,500 sealed criminal indictments on the books right now

in the US � an all-time high.

My friend David Seaman had his entire identity deleted off of YouTube and social media, only

to return with stunning confidence � and new, direct intel about the arrests that are

pending.

Alex Jones has a Lockheed Skunk Works insider named Zach who is claiming we are on the verge

of disclosure events that could transform us into a multi-planetary society.

Unimaginable evil is being systematically exposed and rooted out.

We have been talking about this for years and it is finally happening.

Our own immediate insiders have experienced significant, ongoing threat.

The obvious and extreme nature of these attacks again suggests desperation is occurring.

We are not backing down.

We have public appearances scheduled for New Living Expo April 27-29, Contact in the Desert

June 1-4, our Colorado Ascension Portal all-weekend event July 27-29, and others.

VERY INTENSE TIMES

Once you understand the �shadow war� now reaching its crescendo, seemingly confusing

and upsetting political events can take on dramatic new levels of meaning.

The payoff we will get if the Alliance succeeds in its campaign against the Deep State is

almost beyond imagination.

For more infomation >> Critical Moment in Deep State Takedown is Happening Now – by David Wilcock - Duration: 2:42.

-------------------------------------------

Mixture of 4 Ingredients and Never Fear Cancer or any Tumors - Duration: 3:41.

For more infomation >> Mixture of 4 Ingredients and Never Fear Cancer or any Tumors - Duration: 3:41.

-------------------------------------------

唱鄭茵聲(稲草)[109g王丞浦❤] - Duration: 3:09.

For more infomation >> 唱鄭茵聲(稲草)[109g王丞浦❤] - Duration: 3:09.

-------------------------------------------

Dụng Cụ Xóc Đĩa Bịp+ Đồ Chơi Xóc Đĩa Bịp Cao Cấp Mới Nhất Không Tang | 0961269999 - Duration: 9:23.

For more infomation >> Dụng Cụ Xóc Đĩa Bịp+ Đồ Chơi Xóc Đĩa Bịp Cao Cấp Mới Nhất Không Tang | 0961269999 - Duration: 9:23.

-------------------------------------------

How Eyes Evolved to See The World Differently - Duration: 5:29.

We all can appreciate how important vision is for the way we and animals perceive our

environment.

It's fascinating how nature evolved and created all these sort of specializations for every

species.

The eye is one of evolution's greatest successes.

It acts like a camera that focuses light, and converts it into an electrical signal

that the brain translates into images.

Everything needs to work in perfect harmony for vision to happen.

But the smallest shift in those sensitive mechanics can result in a loss of vision.

Inside this special lab, scientists are studying what happens to animal eyes that can no longer

focus light.

We study the disease of the eye or the ocular tissues so that we can understand ocular disease

better and treat their patients.

Founded by Emeritus Professor Dick Dubielzig and currently run by Dr. Leandro Teixeira,

the work happening here is equal parts diagnostic lab and exotic animal eye collection.

We receive samples from almost every single state in the US, clients from Europe, clients

from Hong Kong.

Basically, everywhere in the world.

The size of our obsessions has multiplied every year since then and continues to multiply.

There are over 60, 000 different specimens stored here.

And while the majority are dog, cat and horse eyes, there are 6,000 exotic ones like jaguars,

bonobos, and even whale eyes.

"This is currently the biggest eye COPLOW has.

Whoa!

Look at that guy.

That is beautiful.

Look at that guy."

Every single day, there's a challenge it's safe to say that on a weekly basis we get

cases that we've never seen before.

A day at the lab begins with a pile of unknowns, just waiting to be opened.

The first thing that we look for is the overall shape of the eye.

Is there anything distorted?

Is there a mass?

Is there any change in the tissue basically from outside even before we cut?

Tissue goes through an overnight processing to a machine just to dehydrate.

The paraffin enters the tissue, and then you make a block of paraffin.

We proceed to sectioning the tissue.

The goal here is to have in the end a very thin section of that tissue on a slide, stained

so we can look at a microscope.

We have a five headed microscope.

We all sit together, look at it, read the story of the case and try to understand what's

happening.

These are two eyes from a walrus and a walrus is a pinniped, they hunt under water using

vision.

So they need to see underwater and they also need to see above water.

There are some special modifications of the eye that account for that.

A lot of animals that need to see above and below water tend to have a very flat cornea.

My favorite eye is that of the chameleon.

Their eyes move independently, back and forth, and they catch insects with their tongue,

which requires a good depth perception, but they don't use their two eyes together.

There's a staggering diversity of eye adaptations in the animal kingdom, and it all sprung into

existence during one major event: the Cambrian Period.

About 540 million years ago, life transformed from a dull, microbial existence to an explosion

of animal diversity….and the evolution of the eye is often considered the catalyst.

Understanding how life went from tiny organisms to large complex creatures with visual systems

is an ongoing field of research.

Even Charles Darwin struggled with it.

Ultimately, animals process light to compete and survive.

We're looking at a high magnification image of a lens capsule of a cat.

The cat has been traumatized and the bright magenta tissue that's been wrinkled up is

the lens cap.

This process - trauma to the lens and cats is responsible for the second most common

cancer of the cat eye, which we call the post-traumatic sarcoma.

Studying this kind of tumor in cats could have a major impact on human cancer treatment.

Now we can study, what are the differences between the lens epithelial cells in cats

and humans and try to see, "Oh, this gene is off in humans but it's on in cats.

Is that switch present in other cells that we can turn it on and off and try to regulate

cancer?"

This collection of eyes is a resource for evolutionary biologists and veterinarians

alike, creating an unparalleled photographic record, indexed by animal species.

By studying the disease origins, effects and progression, we're helping push the field

forward bit by bit.

It feels good to be able to help, and to know that all that information is getting archived

in a way that we might be able to work with and make an impact on animals' lives.

For more infomation >> How Eyes Evolved to See The World Differently - Duration: 5:29.

-------------------------------------------

Rap Về Vanh Leg (Ông Hoàng Nhạc Chế) - Hz Nguyễn | Rap Youtuber - Duration: 3:33.

For more infomation >> Rap Về Vanh Leg (Ông Hoàng Nhạc Chế) - Hz Nguyễn | Rap Youtuber - Duration: 3:33.

-------------------------------------------

7 ПОРАЗИТЕЛЬНЫХ САМОДЕЛОК #4 и изделий из дерева / КРУЧЕ НЕ ПРИДУМАЕШ))) ЭПОКСИДКА.CNHJQRF/ - Duration: 10:02.

For more infomation >> 7 ПОРАЗИТЕЛЬНЫХ САМОДЕЛОК #4 и изделий из дерева / КРУЧЕ НЕ ПРИДУМАЕШ))) ЭПОКСИДКА.CNHJQRF/ - Duration: 10:02.

-------------------------------------------

Thi Ăn 2KG Mặn Chua Được 500K - Sung Vlogs - Duration: 13:02.

For more infomation >> Thi Ăn 2KG Mặn Chua Được 500K - Sung Vlogs - Duration: 13:02.

-------------------------------------------

曼聯 GGMU - 曼迷早晨栢大爸版(奏、詞、唱:Ken)支持嘅請讚好及分享 Good Morning ManUtd Fans - 20180429 - Duration: 0:41.

For more infomation >> 曼聯 GGMU - 曼迷早晨栢大爸版(奏、詞、唱:Ken)支持嘅請讚好及分享 Good Morning ManUtd Fans - 20180429 - Duration: 0:41.

-------------------------------------------

235 REALLY AWESOME PARCEL FROM FOXXY sub eng - Duration: 24:51.

hello friends, welcome back again

today I have this giant package for you

who sent me my friend Foxxy, redcatimaging, thank you very much Foxxy

it weighs a lot, here you can see the fox, his favorite animal

awesome, I know it brings inside tools made with the 3D printer, I know it brings some surprise

but I have little concrete data, so let's open it

and we see what is inside, let´s do it

Let's see if we can open it

is very large

you all know Foxxy, it's a fantastic picker

fantastic partner, very generous, let's open it...

There is a note, I'm going to read it quickly

It is long, I will read it later calmly, he tells me that it sends me some things, we will go see it little by little

let´s see

yes, I was not this detail with him, but he always has decalles with me

send me goodies let's see

wow, here come a lot of things

a lot of things

chocolate

I do not know its pronunciation

very nice

very nice, thank you very much Foxxy

we will take it, we will take it, thank you very much

let´s see

I think I know what this is ...

He told me he was going to manufacture something with the 3D printer... here it is

awesome! I love it

It is a pinning tray

here it is, for six pinner locks, with the dragon, is his own design

very very cool, very light very comfortable

has he placed a foam or something here behind?

no, it has a different texture

very cool, white color, I love it

I love white, I think it is one of the colors in which the pins look better

very very cool, with the dragon, awesome

thank you very much Foxxy, I love it

I'm going to use it a lot, a lot

and here you can see, bring a lot of things, let's see

Are followers? yes they are

new models

they always are useful, this is very thin

I do not know in which type of locks will fit

this with the slot, very important for use the pinning shoe

This one is very thin

I will ask him to see for which lock is designed

they are always very useful

white, I love them

with the slot to place the pins

and on this side to push the plugs that excel, perfect

perfect

I'm going to leave it here

let's see, I'm going to remove the package and we're going to take it out one by one

there is the tray

well let's see...

this one yes, I asked him to prepare it

because they always come in handy, I have several, but there are measures that...

ah! no no no ... I thought the other thing

there are a lot of tools, I love it, I did not have this

It is a support for KIK locks

very cool, they are very useful, because if not, it's very difficult to clamp them in the vice, I did not have any

it is placed here, so you can hold it in the vice much more easily

I also see that it has the recess that they have some KIK, it will be universal,

and a front loader,

white color, perfect, much brighter

I use them a lot

very much, I love it

perfect, I was always afraid that I would break the one who sent me first

and so I have I have more to use them

Thank you very much

a lot of tools that I love

white plastic made, that is great

let's see what else ...

there are a lot of things ...

that´s good, that´s good, that´s good, there was no had Bill Bacardi challenge locks

He really is a gentleman,

I love his channel and his videos, I'm very excited

very excited about it, to try to open one of his locks

It's a special, great, great, you've completely guessed

besides, the key is beautiful, very cool

it's very hard to get keys like this here

there it is, the keyway is apparently accessible

there it is, it works well

Baldwin, I had never seen a lock of this brand

Bacardi # 83, perfect, I love it

I have one of your locks, Bill, I hope to open it soon

here it is, okay, do not turn 180 degrees

I will try to remember it

perfect, let's leave this here

what else? let's see this

I think that this one it is...

the pinning shoe, let's see

I do not want to spoil it

Yes, it is

I asked for this because ...

There are many different types of keyway, and in some keyways does not fit the pinning shoe that we usually use

and this seemed to me that it had a very fine wire, and indeed it is

I see that you have fastened it there with a screw

this material can be screwed, that's very interesting, I like it a lot

I like it very much, I will use it, I will use it, for sure

thank you very much,

thank you very much Foxxy, I love it

It is very light, very small

and with the wire, perfect, I love it

thank you very much buddy

let's see what else, becouse the box is full

the box is completely full of locks

I also see padlocks and I'm already getting nervous

let´s see

It's from Tipene

this may be too much for me

I'm very excited, it's a forum buddy

awesome craftsman

and that makes very interesting locks I've seen some open by Tony, and they're really hard

I do not know what "Big Wreck" means

I do not know how to pronounce it, I will look for it ...

interlock

sure it takes a lot of evil inside, here is the key

I love it, it makes me very happy

may be I will can open it

I'm going to leave it here, and then ...

to show them

and then put them back in the bags

let's see what else

He told me he was going to send me ...

a BKS, and by the way this can be

I've never had a round BKS, yes yes yes yes, it is open,

It must be very difficult to pick, BKS,

has a hole somewhere that allows you to take it apart I think that in a side, turning the keyway, I'm not sure

I will investigate it, I think Potti314 has, there it is,

a video that shows how to do it

there it is, there is a hole in the keyway and you can put in a rod that allows you to gut the set

very interesting, these BKS are really hard for me

I handle myself very badly in that keyway and I find it very difficult, with what it will be...

really interesting, it's very heavy, it looks like steel, rather than brass

thank you very much, it´s a collectible item for me

really collectible

let's put here the one of Tipene

another one of Bill

cool! let´s see

they are very difficult locks, there it is, Bill Bacardi ...

it´s a dimple, it's great I like dimples a lot

is rotated, I'm not going to touch more

there's the key, Iseo Bill bacardi #121

great, thank you very much,

there are very few dimple challenge locks which I have had access

to some that I have made, to one that has made a mate,

It makes me very excited, perfect

I love it, I'm going to put it here with the other one of Bill

and we are going to see another lock

I can hardly contain myself seeing that there are padlocks over there

let´s see

GEGE... danger

let´s see

Daz! usually comment on my videos, perfect

I've never tried one of his locks, we're going to close it, by Daz Evers

I do not know how to pronounce it, I apologize

great, great, yes and the GEGE are hard in itself

so modified, six pinner, it has to be very very interesting

it looks like it has five pins, but maybe it has six, it will have to be seen

cool, I love it

thank you very much Foxxy

It's number #45

Okay, here's a lot of work, and of fun let's see

and let's start with the padlocks

you know that they are my weakness, they make me very exciting about it

there is nothing write

CES! German... CES

I love it, I had not had any

with interchangeable core, apparently, I hope it can be dismantled

I do not know

a very narrow keyway

a friendly biting

I do not have any CES

I love it

It is very high

very nice, the plug protrudes

thank you very much, it´s very interesting it has anything write, has no inscription

very cool, perfect, I love it

very beautiful and very different from the ones we have here

let's see if we can make room

here

there are a lot of things, let's see this one, ABUS

He told me he was sending me an old one, coming from an unsold stock, maybe this one, with its box

I do not want to spoil the box

yes

it looks like the box has many years, it can be this one

how nice!

ABUS 85/50

Here is the key

five pinner

It works perfect,

very cool

I think I do not have this model, I'm practically sure not and in any case not with these keys

and less with its original box

which of course I will save it

I love it,

thank you very much

very very cool

a collector's item for me

It is written in German

which is also very difficult to get here, they usually arrive written in English or in Spanish

I love it, perfect,

I'm going to leave the box here so it does not spoil it

and here is the padlock

I love it, let's see why it's already going to miss space

lets see, lets see, lets see ...

this brings a note ...

It is in its original box

there it is

as always, a small Burg Wächter for your collection

thank you very much, I love these padlocks

not only aesthetically and because it's a very very rare brand here, you do not see any

the shape, the design, but by the picking experience

they are not easy to pick, I find they have a different feedback

and very interesting, I do not find it easy there it is, the keyway...

It's not easy,

it's narrow, paracentric

I'm not going to take it out, I'm sorry to take it out

or yes, it will have to be removed, if we have to pick it, we will remove it

sooner or later we would have to take it out, there it must not stay, it´s suffering

let´s see

made of steel

there it is

It's very beautiful, let's try it

It is very interesting, because it is very small,

here, tjhe padlocks that have anti-cut protection are usually very large, big ones

It is made of steel, Delta model

very cool

They weigh a lot

here is the key, with a very nice biting

fourth and fifth very short, second and third very long

there it is

the shackle gets stuck a little

and you have to finish by taking your hand

It is very beautiful, the shape of the key

with the logo

I love it

I love it, thank you very much Foxxy

it's awesome

a collector's item for me

it really is

and there is another one, I think there is nothing left... this is great

He told me about a wafer padlock

he had difficulty to opening it

Chinese, it may be this, and I of course, I'll be happy to try to open it

how funny I have very few padlocks Chinese, and less with wafers

try your luck, I did not have chance

OK, great, let's see ...

it seems ... I do not see it well, with the camera it will look better, let's see

It looks like it's made of wafers, of course I do not understand anything

I will investigate it more slowly

It is very beautiful aesthetically

the keys come in a case

lets see...

here it is, Haohan

HAOHAN

HAOHAN, it seems that you can read it...

Here is the key

It has different biting on one side and the other, which surely has wafers on one side and the other

The keyway is accessible, it only has a curve to define the position of the key

it works very smooth

it´s key retaining, you can not take it out

the closure is apparently with a sliding plate

can not be bypassed with a shim

very beautiful, it is very very nice

This sheet is a protection to cover the keyway

It's steel, is a steel plate

you can see another sheet inside

I do not know if it´s a laminated padlock, and this is an external protection

the appearance is solid, it is heavy

it does not get hardened, it's very interesting

this padlock is very interesting

the battery has run out while I was recording, I do not know how much is taxed

I show you this padlock HAOHAN brand, a wafer ones

with its keyway,

very interesting

I am so curious

although I'm afraid it may be some system in which, when tension is made, there is no contact with the sidebar

similar to what they have in some cars

and that's why you can not spp it,

but well in any case we will try, and in a some way I hope to get it open

very cool

I really appreciate that you send it to me and give me the opportunity to pick it

Well, this is what the package brings,

really awesome

both the 3D tools, the tray, crab, the front loader, followers, this holder

like the locks

I'm very excited to have Bill Bacardi locks

from Daz Evers, from Tipene

this BKS

it's very different, it's very heavy, steel

a collector's item for me,

and of course the padlocks, I love them you know that it's my weakness,

and has hit one hundred percent, this CES, very interesting, that does not have logo

this Burg Wächter that is beautiful, it is very cool

It's really very nice, steel, I do not have any steel of this size

the ABUS in its original box, 85/50

that seems to be a few years old,

this is vintage

and this Chinese padlock, Haohan, which arouses great curiosity in me, 50BB

perfect, it's a lot of fun

and I hope I can show the videos soon, thank you very much Foxxy

it's amazing, I love it

everything, the locks, the material and the locks have hit the hundred hundred

and of course the chocolate, I do not forget it

and well this has been the package, I hope you liked it and thank you very much for your time

bye

For more infomation >> 235 REALLY AWESOME PARCEL FROM FOXXY sub eng - Duration: 24:51.

-------------------------------------------

TIMARHANEYE MUSALLAT OLAN CİNLER ! +18 KORKU İÇERİĞİ - Duration: 6:08.

Do not listen to children under 18!

For more infomation >> TIMARHANEYE MUSALLAT OLAN CİNLER ! +18 KORKU İÇERİĞİ - Duration: 6:08.

-------------------------------------------

Why Kids Act Out "On Purpose" (And What You Can Do About It!) | Parenting A to Z - Duration: 13:38.

Hey hey, my friend! Welcome to Parenting A to Z! I'm Kelly Bourne and this week we're

diving right into revenge. And revenge, I know it's kind of a crazy sounding word,

it sounds really heavy and sort of ominous, but what I'm talking about

is those situations where you feel like your kids are acting out, they're saying

things and doing things on purpose. They're trying to stick it to you!

If you know what I mean?! I feel like every parent in the world will know what

I mean! So if you find yourself dealing with that kind of behaviour, stick with me,

we're gonna talk about why they can act out on purpose in those ways, and then

I've got some really practical tools on how you can deal and how you can turn

that whole deal right around! Comin' right up!

So what is revenge?

What are these revenge "misbehaviours" that I'm talking about?

I am talking about when you send your kids to their room and they trash it on

purpose. Or when they purposely break a plate, or when they purposely pull

flowers out of the garden, or they -- anytime you feel like they're doing

something on purpose to stick it to you. Like they're trying to

send you a message. That's what I'm talking about. So it could be

noticing escalating behaviour, it could be damaging property, it could be hurting

others, it really could show up in a whole different different variety

of ways, depending on your child your relationship, and just and just how

things are, and how they're seeing things. Because that's really what

it comes down to. And I'll touch on that briefly in a little bit, but first I want

to talk about how you can tell if you're dealing with this kind of behaviour. So if

you find yourself being really shocked, or disgusted, or really disturbed, or

really hurt, like if you're finding yourselves feeling really hurt like, how

could they do that?! That's a really good indication that you

could be dealing with revenge type of misbehaviours. The other way to tell,

this is probably for me, personally at least, the best way that I

can tell if I'm falling into this revenge cycle,

is in how I respond to my kids. So if I find myself being tempted

to respond with retaliation, to kind of up the ante, like oh you're gonna do that?!

Well I'm gonna show you who's boss! That is an excellent excellent

trigger for me, red alarm bells, like okay, hold it! Pump the brakes, Kelly!

This is what we're dealing with here. So anytime I'm thinking about

retaliation, or I'm gonna like, up the punishments, or I'm gonna

lecture them, or nag them into next week and show them who's boss, that is a

really good indication that I'm dealing with a revenge type of behaviour. And the

thing, I know revenge it's such a, I even feel weird saying it, it's such a crazy

harsh sounding word, but really what it really just means is that they're trying

to get back. They're trying to get back at us. And underlying so much of

that is a feeling of hurt. And that's the other big thing, when it comes to revenge

behaviours, is I feel like we can get really distracted by the outward display.

Whether it is them mouthing off, or being sassy, or damaging property, or being mean

to their brother, we can get so focused on that, that we can forget that the

underlying reason of why they're doing that is because they're feeling hurt or

they're feeling left out. So it's so important not to get distracted with the

outward behaviour and start to look at the underlying reasons as to why they're

doing this. Why are they acting out in this way, and why now? And really getting

curious about that. And that is the secret sauce right there, to turning things

around. Because it is never about pulling up the flowers, and it is never about

smashing the plate on purpose. It's always hitting at that underlying reason

why. That's where you'll start to see the behaviour change. And of course, you know

me! I'm so big on the "why" and when it comes to revenge-type behaviours, those

" I'm gonna stick it to mom and dad" kind of behaviours, "I'm gonna get back at

them," there's three really big reasons why our kids do that. Of course,

I don't want to paint with too wide of a brush, but just to give you

an idea, and to kind of start thinking and reframing this behaviour so you can

see what's really going on and what is actually really bothering your kids.

So the first really big reason our kids can act in this way is punishment. If our

kids have been punished and punished and punished and punished and punished and

punished into next week, any time they make a mistake or act out, it starts to

feed that cycle. They start to get the message that we're trying to make them

pay. And lots of times, heck! - let's be

honest! When we punish our kids that's what we're trying to do! We're

trying to make them pay for what they did. It's like somehow we think that if

we make them feel worse they'll somehow act better. And the big

reason why punishment is so ineffective and why punishment, whether it's threats,

or nagging, or bribing, or removing privileges, or all of the ways that we

can punish our kids when they act out, the reason it's so ineffective,

especially when it comes to these revenge-type behaviours is that it just

reinforces the message that "they're out to get me."

Because what do our kids do? Of course, we as parents, we think that, okay we're

gonna punish our kids and then they're gonna get it, and they're never gonna do

that again. But what happens from our kids' perspective? Instead of

them thinking about what they did, or what they could do differently next time,

or where they maybe could improve things, they're not thinking about any of that!

They're just thinking about how mean you are! So it's just like this

never-ending cycle. So punishment is right up there, one of the number one

reasons why our kids can act out in revenge. And then there's two other

reasons - one is constantly losing power struggles. If our kids feel like they're

always losing power struggles and we're always coming out on top as far as

those times we're locking heads, again, it could be with our younger kids

putting on boots, putting on coats, all those day-to-day struggles.

With our older kids, it could be us always putting our foot down, or never

allowing them to see their friends, or it could be anything! But from their

perspective, always losing power struggles, it gets really

defeating. You can just kind of feel like, "Oh man!

Well, if I'm not gonna win at this, I'm gonna win at THIS! I'm gonna

show them!" And that's where the revenge behaviours can come in. Third one is

sibling favouritism. So of course, we wouldn't do it intentionally, but

sometimes our kids can feel like one of their siblings is favoured and that can

be really hurtful, and that can be a really big source of these

types of behaviors that we see. So I say that not to like, guilt anyone, cuz

like, guys! I'm in the same boat with you! I am in the same boat with you.

But I feel like having an awareness of knowing that punishment, and our kids

losing power struggles, and our kids feeling like other siblings are favoured,

those are the root reasons for some of these misbehaviours

that we're seeing. So if we can have this awareness, it can cause us to kind of

step back before it gets to that point of their behaviours escalating. Those are

the three big reasons why they do it. I think it's important to to look at how

we can deal practically when we're faced with these situations. Right at the top

of the list, is acknowledging their hurt feelings. And trust me guys! I know this

can be like the absolute last thing you feel like doing when you feel like your

kids are breaking stuff, or being rude, or acting out on purpose. It's like the

absolute last thing you feel like doing, but it is the only way to start building

that connection and building that sense of trust back up, is to acknowledge where

they're at and that they might be hurting. Saying like, I'll say it

to my kids sometimes - "You must be really upset with me to talk to me like

that." or "did I do something to upset you? Because that's

not like you." Just recognizing and kind of throwing them a bone that I know this

isn't who they are. And asking what's bothering them, asking them what's up.

Just recognizing that something's going on. And coupled right closely

with that, is avoiding the punishment and the retaliation. Because like I said

earlier, that's only feeding the cycle. I know we think we're showing them who's

boss, but if we keep upping the ante they're gonna keep upping the ante. It's

up to us as the parents, as the adults, to break that cycle. To recognize what's

going on, and to take the hard step. I know it's funny how sometimes asking

for a hug can be taking the hard step when we feel like we need to be the ones

laying down the law, but recognizing that they're hurt, dealing with the hurt,

avoiding the punishment, and retaliation, that's how you will change

things. And you'll start to see a slow down tick in these behaviours. And I'm

also not sitting here, pretending that you do this, you start recognizing their

feelings, and avoid punishment and retaliation, that you're

gonna have a magical moment and your child will never act out in revenge

ever again. It's a process. It's absolutely a process for you and for

them. Changing how you communicate with each other. Not taking the bait of these

alarming behaviours. Because when you're

shocked, when you're feeling shocked at what your kids are doing, that's a really

good sign that you're you're in this revenge type cycle. So stopping that

cycle, reaching out for the hug, reaching out for connection, recognizing that your

kids are hurting, and then going from there. And another thing too, this one's

hard, this is a tough topic, so if you find yourself listening

in right now, and joining me right now and you're having a lot of conflicting

feelings, know that it's totally normal. It's really hard, because I

know for a lot of us, it's like we're trying these new strategies and these

new ways of relating with our kids that we actually have no experience with

ourselves. Because this isn't how a lot of us were raised. A lot of us

were raised that you do what you're told, when you're told, and that's kind of the

end of the story. So giving yourself permission to reach out to your

kids and connect with your kids and recognize that they're hurting and not

getting distracted by their outward "misbehaviours," it can be

hard. It can bring up a big internal struggle. So I'm right there

with you. I'm right there with you, if you find yourself having a hard time. And

especially with this next piece I want to touch on, is the importance of making

amends. And that means us apologizing for our part in the hurt. It's hard, it's hard

admitting it. It's really hard admitting it if we've said something or we've done

something, because we can react out of anger. We can retaliate out

of anger, we can we can act out because we're feeling stressed about something

that's going on at work, or something where we feel like we're

short in another area of our lives and then our kids are suddenly taking the

brunt of our impatience. When we can be strong enough to make those amends,

that sends a huge message to our kids that we're on the same side. We don't

ever mean to hurt them, and that we are willing to do what it takes to build

that bridge of connection again. And then it also shows them a

powerful example that when they mess up, when they make mistakes, when they maybe

act out of stress or anxiety, doing and saying things that they don't mean, that

they can apologize. That they can reach out and mom and dad are only ever

a hug away. And that we're not gonna build up that wall, that

we're gonna bring them in towards us. So making amends is also a huge huge piece

of this. So really, at the end of the day, like I said, I'm not trying to pretend

that watching this video is gonna be a cure-all for all your defiant

disobedient behaviours that you're dealing with, but I hope that it sets off

a mindset shift, that instead of being distracted by your kids' outward behaviour

as being something that you need to control, or you need to fix, see it

instead as your child is hurting. Your child is trying to reach out. Your child

is stressed. Your child is anxious. And this behaviour is their way of showing

you that they need you, and that they need help. They just don't have the words

to tell you rationally. Heck, just think of in your own life when

you're feeling really upset, really stressed, really anxious, really hurt, if

you're conducting yourself with your full rational mind. Being very calm

in all your interactions. I know for me, heck no! The answer is no! That's when I

have a really short fuse and I can do and say things that I don't mean. And

it's no different for our kids. So I hope this sparks a

mindset shift for you, to just kind of dig a little bit deeper, to chase the why --

why are they behaving in this way? And why now? What's going on? How are they

hurting? Instead of being distracted by the

outward behaviour. Of course, if you have any

questions or comments, leave them below. I know it can be tricky. It's an ongoing

process, dealing with these types of behaviours, so if you want more in-depth

resources and support, make sure to check us out in the Parent 'Hood. I also host

weekly office hours where you can hop on and talk to me directly

one-on-one about your issue and give you some specific strategies for what you're

dealing with. So I really hope that helps guys! I wish you so much luck as you're

dealing with these tricky behaviours. I hope that mindset shift changes things,

changes your perspective on your kids' behaviour

and opens that door to finding some solutions and finding the root of what's

causing that misbehaviour. So best of luck! I'll see you in the next vid and

let me know how it goes!

For more infomation >> Why Kids Act Out "On Purpose" (And What You Can Do About It!) | Parenting A to Z - Duration: 13:38.

-------------------------------------------

Ella froto tres aspirinas en su pelo y lo dejo por 5 minutos, cuando se secó no lo podía creer. - Duration: 3:55.

For more infomation >> Ella froto tres aspirinas en su pelo y lo dejo por 5 minutos, cuando se secó no lo podía creer. - Duration: 3:55.

-------------------------------------------

A new start, after the summit - Duration: 49:28.

Thank you for the updates Devin.

And now we are going to have a look back at Friday's inter-Korean summit, the peace declaration

signed by the two leaders -- as well as the prospects going forward.

Joining us in the studio is Kang Sun-woo from the Presidential Advisory Body, National Education

Council, and Professor Bong Young-shik, Researcher at the Yonsei Institute for North Korean Studies.

Great that you could squeeze us in between your busy schedules.

We'll be connecting to some other experts via Skype to discuss the summit and the current

climate in and out of the nation, following the historic event at the border village of

Panmunjom, where a declaration of Peace, Prosperity and Unification was unveiled.

The two leaders pledged to remove nuclear weapons from the Korean Peninsula.

They also agreed to turn the Demilitarized Zone between the two sides into a "genuine

peace zone" and stop all hostile activities.

One scene etched into the minds of the Korean people for years to come, Kim Jong-un crossing

the DMZ into the South,... the first North Korean leader to do that.

I'd like to start by picking your brains for your thoughts on the summit.

Ms. Kang, Are you satisfied with how the meeting went

the other day and what are your thoughts on the declaration the two leaders signed?

........ And, professor Bong,.. same questions to you.

.......... ______________________________________________

Ok, well let's connect to the first of our experts who are joining us from other parts

of the globe.

First we have Dean Cheng, Senior Research Fellow with The Heritage Foundation's Asian

Studies Center.

We all witnessed the extraordinary scenes at Panmunjom on Friday, did the summit live

up to your expectations?

......................... The Panmunjom Peace Declaration signed by

the two Korean leaders.

How do you think the regional player assess it.

......................... Pyongyang states in the declaration... it's

willing to denuclearize.

It's sudden, but in recent days repeatedly North Korean leader Kim Jong-un mentioned

it.

Can we take his word on that though.

......................... Dean Cheng, Senior Research Fellow with The

Heritage Foundation's Asian Studies Center.

Thank you for your insights.

Professor Bong, you've been listening to what the Mr. Cheng had to say there about.

Do you agree with his assessment?

..........

And Sunwoo,...

Mr. Cheng says there's no chance Pyongyang will ever abandon its nuclear weapons are

you inclined to agree with that sentiment?

........ _____________________________________________________

Let's bring in another expert who is joining us this evening via Skype.

We have David Maxwell, Associate Director of the Center for Security Studies in the

School of Foreign Service of Georgetown University.

Mr. Maxwell, it's a pleasure to have you.

Thanks for agreeing to come on.

Let's start with your thoughts on how the inter-Korean summit went...

.................. Also we'd be very interested to hear your

views on the signing of the Panmunjom Declaration of Peace, Prosperity and Unification....

..................

What about Japan and Russia, members of the stalled six-party talks and key regional players.

They seem concerned about being left behind while the two Koreas, the U.S. and China race

ahead trying to find a diplomatic solution to the North Korea issue?

.................. David Maxwell, Associate Director of the Center

for Security Studies in the School of Foreign Service of Georgetown University, thank you.

Listening to his thoughts there.... how do you think Japanese Prime Minister Shinzo Abe

and Russian President Vladimir Putin see this situation on the Korean Peninsula following

the summit as beneficial to their countries?

Miss King?

........ And Professor Bong, what are your thoughts

on Russia and Japan.

Tokyo is especially concerned out being frozen out in this flurry of diplomacy....

.......... _______________________________________________________________

Plenty to chew over for those two countries in this current diplomatic climate.

Let's get the thoughts of another expert now.

Tong Zhao, Associate of the Carnegie-Tsinghua Center for Global Policy.

I'd like to start but hearing your thoughts on Friday's inter-Korean summit as well....

................... The North says it's willing to give up its

nukes.

We assumed it wants a gradual process and would seek rewards in return.

How concerned should we be that Washington and Pyongyang are still on a collision course

as President Trump made it crystal clear he wants fast, complete and irreversible denuclearization?

................... All in all, the first inter-Korean summit

this decade are viewed as a success.

Perhaps changing the complexion ahead of the regime's talks with the U.S.

How do you see it unfolding, any hope for a major breakthrough on disarmament?

...................

Tong Zhao, Associate of the Carnegie-Tsinghua Center for Global Policy, thank you for sharing

your two cents on the developens, we appreciate it.

Professor Bong, what do you make of Mr. Zhao thoughts on the U.S.-North Korea summit and

how do you think this highly-anticipated meeting between President Trump and Kim Jong-un is

going to go?

.......... And Ms. Kang.

What do you think?

Do you hold much optimism for the talks between Trump and Kim?

........ _________________________________________________

Let's continue our discussion then, but turning the focus onto more domestic reaction.

Ms. Kang, you have a close relationship with the ruling party, I'd like to ask you how

the ruling Democratic Party of Korea is reacting to what we saw on Friday....

........ The conservatives -- namely the main opposition

Liberty Korea Party -- are very concerned the president is giving way too much to North

Korea.

Do you think the ruling bloc can convince the main opposition to cast politics to one

side and throw its full support behind the president's efforts?

........ Professor Bong,...

The declaration is wide-ranging.

It also mentions restarting reunions for families separated by the Korean War, among other things.

Is this one most urgent issues in your opinion?

.......... This question is for the both of you,... a

lot of South Koreans were happy to see the scenes on reconciliation during Friday's summit,

but with North Korea things can change quickly.

Do you think President Moon still has to "sell" the

benefits of this deal with North Korea to the South Korean public?

.......... ........

_____________________________________________________

Unfortunately we've run out of time.

Professor Bong Young-shik Researcher at the Yonsei Institute for North Korean Studies,

Kang Sun-woo, from the Presidential Advisory Body, National Education Council, it's been

a pleasure having you in the studio to delve deeper into the significance of the inter-Korean

summit and to talk more about what the future holds.

Certainly seems brighter than a few months ago.

A big thank you as well to our guests who joined us earlier -- Dean Cheng, David Maxwell

and Tong Zhao.

The world needs realists to keep it alive, but we do need dreamers to give it a soul.

This realist, with guarded optimism, is hopeful that we

are not going in circles, and dream of

a Korea moving forward together.

Thanks for watching everyone, this has

been Daniel Choy.

Here's wishing

you

a good night, and a smooth transition to a new work week.

For more infomation >> A new start, after the summit - Duration: 49:28.

-------------------------------------------

[ENG SUB] 180428 TWICE Fangirling Over Mamamoo Hwa Sa & Loco (주지마) - Duration: 1:28.

Chaeyoung: Loco came out on Music Bank today

Fan: "Don't Give It To Me"! (Song name)

♪ Men are all the same ♪

♪ No, men who drink are all the same ♪

♪ Saying I don't see anyone but you ♪

♪ Is just saying I forgot everything else but you ♪

♪ So don't give me alcohol (Hyejin-ah!) ♪

♪ I'm lonely enough sober ♪

Jihyo: Did you guys see "Don't" stage?

Woah

We saw it during the pre-recording

and we kept screaming in our waiting room!

They finished in one-go, and we were like "No! Why did they finish so fast?! Please do it one more time!"

We screamed so much in our waiting room!

Chaeyoung: Seriously... It was so sexy

♪ Don't offer me a drink, oh baby ♪

♪ I know it'll only bring regrets ♪

♪ (I can't do it) ♪

♪ Don't give me courage, oh baby ♪

♪ I know it'll only last today ♪

It was so sexy, like wow

Mina: Hwa Sa is seriously..

Jihyo: You know this move at the end!

Mina: For me, it was when she leaned back and sang

That was so cool!

Jihyo: I think she's so cool!

For more infomation >> [ENG SUB] 180428 TWICE Fangirling Over Mamamoo Hwa Sa & Loco (주지마) - Duration: 1:28.

-------------------------------------------

هيوكا والحياة الثانوية | Hyouka - Duration: 6:08.

For more infomation >> هيوكا والحياة الثانوية | Hyouka - Duration: 6:08.

-------------------------------------------

How To Balance YouTube And Life - Duration: 12:15.

Stick around till the end because today I'm going to be showing you how you can

balance YouTube and life what's going on my name is Devin Street

helping you build your online presence and make money in the process and today

we're gonna be talking about how you can balance YouTube and life together but if

you're not already subscribed go ahead and click the subscribe button new video

every single Sunday showing you how you can grow your YouTube channel so today's

video is extremely important and something that definitely should be

talked about on this channel and it's how you balance YouTube and life

together because you're always gonna have your schedule in your life and it

can get very busy at some times and then you're gonna have your YouTube where you

have to make sure you're getting content out so you can grow and if you miss like

even a couple of weeks without uploading a video it's gonna take forever to catch

back up and get back into a growth site we're gonna go ahead and go over a

couple tips in this video talking about exactly what you can do to balance

YouTube and live properly where it's not absolute chaos so for number one I would

say you have to have a schedule for your YouTube channel

and this is key not only for balancing but also for your subscribers and all

that I've talked about this kind of stuff before and it's basically you know

you're going to have to have a schedule so you make sure you stay on that

schedule before I had a schedule I was not able to keep up with getting videos

out every week I just said videos weekly and then I missed two weeks because my

schedule wasn't strict enough and I think you really have to have a strict

schedule when it comes to YouTube so I would recommend at least one video per

week depending on your content if your animation or something like that you

want to go on a different schedule because obviously it takes more than a

week sometimes to do these animations so but for most video types it's one video

per week so I would suggest pick one day and always make sure to post on that day

at the exact same time so for me it's every

single Sunday at 7:00 a.m. I choose that because it gives me Saturday to work on

a video if I don't already have one ready and it gives me all Saturday to

edit that and by Saturday night I'm able to upload that get the thumbnail

uploaded and schedule it to upload that morning Sunday morning 7:00 a.m. and

this is good for a couple reasons one with me having my videos on this exact

day are always know okay I've got a film on this day and I've got to edit through

out these days and have it ready and ready to go live by like Saturday night

so with that I'm always making sure that I'm getting everything done on time and

I'm on this very tight strict set schedule and also with this with it

being on this exact time every single time subscribers know exactly when a

video is going to go up so when you have your subscribers prepared and ready for

a new video every single time then they're going to be able to look out for

that video because every single week my subscribers are gonna go well it's

Sunday morning so there's definitely a video from Devin else so I'm gonna go to

my subscription box and check that out and also they be like sometimes

YouTube's messing up and they're like oh it's not in my subscription box so maybe

I should just go to his channel and it will probably be there and that's a

perfect way to get maximum amount of views within those first 48 hours on

your YouTube video is by knowing exactly when a video is going to come out tip

number two I would say that you definitely don't want to bite off more

than you can chew and what I mean by this is you don't want to be like okay

I'm going to do four videos a week when you have a tight hard busy schedule so

for instance I had one video every single Sunday and then

for a while I had the podcast every single Wednesday and I had don't think

I've given a full update on that like it's been on Twitter and stuff if you

follow my company OEM on Twitter go ahead and follow them there because

that's where a lot of the updates are or you can just check out the website or

something but basically I've dropped the podcast mostly because the interest is

not completely there and also it was a lot of work now it's not as much work as

doing a video every single week and having to do that editing and all that

but still that's 30 minutes of every single week that I have to give to

talking to a microphone and give audio and then do about an hour of

descriptions titles putting that into video form and putting it on YouTube and

putting on iTunes and Google Play and things like that and it's difficult and

it's hard and that's why I've dropped it until

either late June or early July I'm gonna try to pick it back up but right now I

see no point in continuing to do it during my busiest months right now in

April May and June it's gonna be extremely busy so it was something I

just need to drop mostly cuz there wasn't as many people watching that

either looking at like my videos my tutorials about YouTube and things like

that versus the podcast the podcast had much less people watching it much less

views and things like that so what I did was I was like okay the audience really

isn't there for it takes a lot of my time so I'm just gonna drop it so that's

another thing but don't bite off more than you can chew and also I'm going to

talk about now why I just changed the background so I just changed the

background because sometimes you can get extremely busy and this is one reason

why I'm sort of talking about this is because this week it's been extremely

busy for me but I'm showing how you can still balance YouTube in life I've got

tons of college tests and AP tests and high school tests all coming up at once

I'm doing this all at once tons of AP college and honors

classes altogether in one schedule and it's very difficult but I'm still able

to do YouTube once a week so honestly I don't think you have an excuse unless

you're doing something like this unless you have a really hard schedule so

people talk about you know it's hard to balance YouTube in life you know I have

a job and stuff and um that's sort of why I've just changed the background to

show you don't have to get behind your YouTube set up you don't have to get

behind the green screen and things like that in fact that takes more time if you

don't have the time then don't do things like that the first part of the video it

was all in the car it was all just me pulling my phone out in the car and

plugging my microphone up and talking and just sharing things with you and

that's basically all you have to do and you can make a successful YouTube video

because see you're still watching the video so that means that that first part

still had pretty good retention but I changed the background now I'm in the

studio where I belong I got my artificial lighting instead of natural

lighting and things like that and even for this video I'm not going to edit the

green-screen or anything just to show you know you can save time just by

getting the phone out filming and talking into your microphone and things

like that you don't need where your little studio where you do YouTube

videos you can do a YouTube video anywhere and that's tip number three

just do a video wherever you think you have time to do a video squeeze it in

anywhere you want and it's gonna save you a ton of time and then you'll still

be able to edit it if you want to and you can make it look a little better if

it's not the greatest and that's simply just it you know just squeeze it in

where you think you can do it and just roll with it because remember it's all

about showing up not making the most fantastic video in the world just show

up and you can grow and I've got two more tips and they kind of go together

here and that would be to make your videos in

advance so you get your video you finish it for the week and you schedule it for

when you have it in your schedule and then go ahead and start making the next

video don't wait to let video comes out before you go ahead and start making the

next video and that goes along with another tip is make them all at once

make them in this batch so this is what I normally do I'll film three four

videos in one day and then focus on editing each of those individually and

publishing those so all you have to do is simply just sit down one day film for

around an hour of different videos you're gonna do and then you can simply

just publish those schedule them where they fit in your schedule you know if

you've got a video coming out every single Wednesday and publish one for the

first Wednesday of the week then the second Wednesday of the week and then

the third Wednesday of the week and just so on and so forth that's all you have

to do and it's gonna save you a lot of time because every single time you don't

have to get everything set up and then just start recording and then stop

recording and go edit and then publish or you could just record them all at

once then edit them all together and then to publish them all at once it's

just a lot faster because it's a mass production process you're simply just

doing everything together and it's very simple very easy and it's a great way to

save time and that's basically how you can balance YouTube and life together

and I know it can be difficult with some people in school and college doing hard

classes where you go to school all day and then you come home and do homework

into the light light night but it's still possible you just got to find the

places just squeeze it in you gotta have the right schedule you got to make it

super strict on yourself so you make sure to do it and that's simply all you

have to do finally shout out to the fighting Panda

duo who last week commented on a video if you want to get a shout out all you

have to do is subscribe to the channel and then comment below why you liked the

video and telling me that you subscribe remember

you only have to comment once and if you comment multiple times you will not be

able to get a shout out so just keep that in mind also I want to thank

audible for sponsoring this video and they've also given me a great offer

for you you can get thirty three days of audible with two free audiobooks by just

going to the link below and there's some great ones on there there's stuff like

crushing it by Gary Vee that I'm listening to right now I've listened to

some others before like catalyst the wrote one novel the prequel novel it's a

great book I've also listened to if you're a star Wars fan I highly suggest

it but all you have to do is just go to the link below and you can get this free

30-days with two free audiobooks and also when you go to the link below you

can help support the channel so I can create more videos for you but I want to

thank you for watching all the way to the end of the video and if you want to

build your YouTube channel and grow it go ahead and click the subscribe button

and then check out another one of the videos and I will see you in the next

video

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét