Thứ Hai, 30 tháng 4, 2018

Waching daily Apr 30 2018

Let's go.

There it is.

Hello.

(Jiyong and Seungjae are at a hospital.)

- Gosh. / - Seungjae.

Seungjae.

(It's Mom.)

- What is this? / - Come here.

You're on this.

Yes, I have a picture.

Let's get you checked.

Why? Me?

- Me? / - Yes, you.

You have to get a shot.

(Am I here to get a shot?)

- No. / - No, no.

You're not getting a shot.

- I'm getting a shot. / - No, you're not.

No, I don't want one.

- You won't get one. / - I was only joking.

It was a joke. You won't get a shot.

- You won't get a shot. / - Where are we going?

To get a aconsultation. Let's go.

- What's a consultation? / - Come on.

(Welcome.)

- Hello. / - Hello.

- Hello. / - You should greet him.

You should greet him.

(Frozen)

- He won't get a shot. / - It's not a shot.

I promise you. It's not a shot.

(I knew this would happen.)

It's not a shot. There are no needles.

(Are you sure there are no needles?)

Why are you here?

Whenever seasons change,

he gets a runny nose.

His dad has allergies.

He has asthma and rhinitis.

We should measure his height and weight.

Okay?

Good. Stay still.

You're good at this.

(They get simple tests done.)

- It's ticklish. / - Did you practice?

No.

(Ears)

You're really good.

Good job.

- Am I done? / - Just one more left.

(Calm)

I think he's a little underweight.

He doesn't eat much.

Percentage-wise, he's a little under average.

- He is a little light. / - Right?

He's on the smaller side.

You said the father has rhinitis and asthma.

Family history is important.

Since his dad has allergies,

it's highly likely he has it too.

I'll prescribe him something for the nose.

Am I not getting a shot?

A shot? You don't need a shot.

My dad needs a shot.

You should treat him.

(Seungjae cares a lot for his dad.)

He has to go see a different doctor.

Dad, go see a different doctor.

- Dad, let's go. / - What about the symptoms?

- Must he go see one? / - Dad.

- How much will you eat? / - I don't know.

(Seungjae's family is eating out.)

(Their order is coming out.)

Yes. Thank you.

- Is this grapefruit? / - It's grapefruit.

Is it bigger than an orange?

Yes. It's more bitter and sour than oranges.

(It's so sour.)

It's sour, isn't it?

- Cheers. / - Cheers.

(They toast.)

(It's sour, but I want to have more.)

If it's sour, why are you having more?

Was he good on the radio?

He did well. He did.

(Seungjae did a good job.)

I wanted to listen to it, but I was working.

How is Choi Soojong?

He looks very young.

- He's a romantic person. / - Uncle Soojong

promised to visit our house.

Did he?

He talks formally even to his kids.

- He's very formal to them. / - What?

It doesn't sound distant, though.

He calls them formally? That's amazing.

- Mr. Ko Seungjae. / - Yes?

You have to behave at a restaurant.

I'm going to misbehave.

- It sounds awkward. / - Doesn't it?

- Don't you want some? / - Mr. Ko.

You can't do this.

I like it.

- Do you like this better? / - Do you?

- Have a bread, Mr. Ko. / - Mr. Ko.

It's a delicious bread.

No, thank you.

I want to eat something sour.

Be careful not to spill it, please.

I got it.

Now that we're talking formally to Seungjae,

he's answering us formally too.

(This is thanks to Choi Soojong.)

Have some of this too.

(Mr. Ko is eating better too.)

(His mom is enjoying the food as well.)

I'm full now.

(His eyes look suspicious.)

I have to go to the men's room. Come with me.

Your face is messy.

(They rush off.)

(They're doing something at the doors.)

What are they doing here instead of the washroom?

(Is that a sketchbook and a bouquet?)

I watched you on television.

I saw how you surprised your wife.

You went to her work without telling her.

(It's obviously Jiyong in a bad disguise.)

(He was found out way too soon.)

What do I do with you?

I know.

(He's ignorant when it comes to surprises.)

I copied "Love Actually".

I would flip the pages of a sketchbook.

I wrote down what to say on the back.

I read it as I went along.

I couldn't finish because she was crying.

(A sketchbook and a bouquet surprise)

(will surely bring out tears.)

He's such a romantic man.

(The surprise made the nation cry.)

Will Jiyong be able to do it?

(The surprise novice is challenging himself.)

I came to buy Mom's flowers!

- Hello. / - Hello.

(Pink roses mean "happy love".)

Give this rose to Mom,

then tell her you love her.

I love you, Mom.

- Thank you... / - Thank you for giving birth to me.

- I'll flip the pages. / - Okay.

(Jiyong will read the sketchbook.)

- Okay? / - Okay.

I want to do a surprise for my wife.

When I give you the cue,

can you play Sechs Kies' "Hunch"?

- "Hunch". / - Please play the song.

Thank you in advance.

One, two, three, let's go!

One, two...

(What's taking them so long?)

Will they be able to surprise her?

Mom, I love you! I love you!

(Seungjae is doing a rehearsal.)

(I think I'm ready.)

Let's go!

No, no, not yet.

(It's not time yet.)

(Seungjae, please...)

One, two, three. Go!

What is he going to do?

(Running)

Mom, I love you!

Gosh.

(Confused)

What is this?

Thank you for giving birth to me.

Thank you. Where did you find this?

(Where do you think, honey?)

Seungjae, you punk.

- What is it? / - What?

Did the timing not work?

I learned this from Soojong.

Are you doing this right now?

It's been 10 years since we met.

Did you make this?

Yes.

What do I do?

We have so many happy and difficult memories.

Do you see it?

(He wrote his message from his heart.)

Thank you for marrying me

and for giving birth to our beautiful son.

I should have written, "Thank you so much".

Whenever you get tired or worn out,

and even when you get old like this...

Isn't that you?

We'll be a son and a husband

who protect you forever.

Thank you. Let's continue to live happily

just like now. Seungjae.

- I love you, Mom! / - I love you.

Thank you.

(I love you too.)

Thank you, honey.

This is the "happy love" flower.

Thank you.

Mr. Ko Seungjae, was it a success?

- No. / - No, right?

No, it's a success as long as I'm happy.

Take my kiss.

(Kissing)

I've never imagined such a surprise.

I was happy to see him try despite being shy.

After he went on the radio show,

he already changed a lot.

I hope we can meet up often.

Soojong, please visit our house.

(Choi Soojong, please come visit us.)

For more infomation >> SEUNGJAE X JIYONG prepared a romantic surprise♥ [The Return of Superman/2018.04.29] - Duration: 8:30.

-------------------------------------------

Comment Wilco de Kreij est devenu millionaire ? - Duration: 5:04.

For more infomation >> Comment Wilco de Kreij est devenu millionaire ? - Duration: 5:04.

-------------------------------------------

[4월호] N분매거진【피버(FEVER)】 - Duration: 8:50.

For more infomation >> [4월호] N분매거진【피버(FEVER)】 - Duration: 8:50.

-------------------------------------------

Fox News Correspondents' Dinner - Duration: 2:36.

For more infomation >> Fox News Correspondents' Dinner - Duration: 2:36.

-------------------------------------------

MỞ HỘP ĐỒ CHƠI XE BUS PAW PATROL !!! Khánh Khủng Long - Duration: 11:02.

For more infomation >> MỞ HỘP ĐỒ CHƠI XE BUS PAW PATROL !!! Khánh Khủng Long - Duration: 11:02.

-------------------------------------------

Meet The Managers #13 | Edward from the USA Part 2 | Top Eleven - Duration: 3:37.

My players may not believe everything that I've seen and the journeys that I've been on.

Thankfully that's what video and cameras are for.

I felt a connection with Biggleswade through the Top Eleven game.

And I just reached out to them blindly.

I kind of said I'm a coach looking to improve my capabilities,

would you be willing to let me come and observe

and it all went from there.

-Thank you so much for having me, I really appreciate it, I'm super excited to be here.

-We are open for all your questions. Let's go.

The community football here in the UK I think is something to strive for.

I saw the players arrive sharp and early and ready to go.

Coaching is very engaging, passionate and active.

I'm going to take a lot away from my visit here.

-At the end of every training just ask the players two questions:

If they learned something new and the second, if they enjoyed it.

I'm going to remember the accessibility that I was allowed, the willingness to share

and to answer all my questions that I had, and believe me, I had quite of few questions.

One of the people that saw the Meet the Managers video was interested in what I was doing in Oakland

and the kids I was working with.

He mentioned that he had connections and knew people here in Dinamo

and if I was ever interested to learn, I could come here for a visit.

I definitely wanted to expose myself to a high-level club like this.

They do have a great reputation for building quality players out of their academy system,

so I really wanted to see what their success is and how they're doing it

so I can try and bring some of that back to California.

My key takeaway as a football manager observing Dinamo is it's super important to keep the energy

up high and make sure that the players are engaged.

I think that it comes from the coach and the training staff.

When I started this process, I had no idea I would end up watching the Serbia National Team

train and get to see all these famous players.

I think it was a great way to kind of end my journey and my trip.

-You showed me your notebook today and it's filled with notes.

Would you say that you've grown as a coach in that way?

I've learned throughout this journey that I should not pressure the players

with these expectations, so the kids want to be at training.

I'll do more attacking sessions, I'll smile more, I'll crack a joke more.

I'll have to research that, making jokes.

I think those are the things I can implement right away.

No matter how much money you have or don't have, if it's just the coach and the players

at the training pitch, I think I can do a better job and I can really try hard to bring the best out in them

and I think they have more to give.

I'm going to do my best to bring that out of them.

For more infomation >> Meet The Managers #13 | Edward from the USA Part 2 | Top Eleven - Duration: 3:37.

-------------------------------------------

ON JOUE AU TOUT PREMIER SMASH BROS !!!!! - Duration: 15:45.

For more infomation >> ON JOUE AU TOUT PREMIER SMASH BROS !!!!! - Duration: 15:45.

-------------------------------------------

Meet the snails that don't need Cupid | Natural History Museum - Duration: 1:08.

For more infomation >> Meet the snails that don't need Cupid | Natural History Museum - Duration: 1:08.

-------------------------------------------

WILLIAM sings a love song for BENTLEY. AWW♥ [The Return of Superman/2018.04.29] - Duration: 11:59.

(Sleeping serenely)

(Stretching)

(Smacking his lips)

(He opens his eyes.)

Good morning, Bentley. Good morning.

Did you wake up?

Why did you wake up so quietly?

(He smiles.)

Will you stay in bed a bit longer?

(William isn't fully awake yet.)

Do you want food?

(Yes, I do.)

William, would you watch Bentley for a short while?

- Okay. / - Really?

(Sam prepares breakfast for the two children.)

While Sam prepares breakfast,

William looks after his little brother.

Gosh, he is a big boy.

(Thank you, William.)

(Is he bringing another doll?)

(You are the best.)

William, why did you crawl into the crib?

(You didn't have to do that.)

(He begins to sing a mysterious song.)

♪ I like Ben, I like Ben more than Dad ♪

(He sings a love song for Bentley.)

(I like you, too.)

(My cute brother)

(Bentley pats William with his small hands.)

(Smiling)

(Ben, look at this. It's a camera.)

(My goodness.)

(Who is this cute baby?)

(They are playing well.)

While William and Bentley enjoy the morning,

(What's the menu today?)

Sam makes breakfast.

(He adds eggs and milk to fine flour.)

The menu of the day is a banana pancake.

(Banana pancake)

(My goodness.)

I messed up.

I messed up. I messed up.

William, when you eat something,

what matters the most are the taste and mouthfeel.

- Sir. / - Yes?

Hello.

(Singing)

William.

Here is your pancake.

(The Australian chef sang it for him.)

(The best part)

(It's a fun memory for William.)

(He channels the Australian chef.)

(I feel like I am back in Australia.)

(Singing)

(Bentley is simply amazed.)

(Singing)

Thank you. Thank you.

Use your fork and eat it well.

It looks tasty, right?

(He gets a big piece)

(and eats it in one bite.)

(This restaurant makes good pancakes.)

Is it yummy? Yummy?

(I'm hungry, too.)

Do you want to sit down and eat?

(It's time for Bentley to have breakfast.)

(He has strength in his neck.)

(The singing chef appears once again.)

It's for Bentley.

(Bentley dances to the beat.)

I made a special soup for you.

He made Bentley's first baby food with crushed bananas.

(Baby food made with bananas)

Bentley.

(Will Bentley like it?)

(My goodness.)

It's yummy, Bentley.

You are eating well.

It's your first time eating bananas.

I remember how William ate as a baby.

Do you want to try this?

(William ate avocadoes for his first baby food.)

How does it taste?

(He had the same reaction as Bentley.)

(Eating)

Why do you want so much food?

(His hand goes to the food first.)

It's like you are waiting for the food.

(He eats bananas with gusto.)

(I am the king of eating shows.)

(He can't hide his joy of eating food.)

Is it good?

Yes!

I am proud of myself.

(Sam feels great since they're eating well.)

Bentley, eat bananas.

Bentley fell in love with his first baby food.

It seems that he likes the sweet taste.

Enjoy your food and grow up well.

(The first baby food contains Dad's love.)

(It was a big success.)

Hey.

Hey, Sam.

What are you up to?

I am busy raising a child.

- You're raising a child? / - Yes.

When did you have a baby?

- It has been a while. / - Really?

By the way,

my baby doesn't have any siblings.

He gets a bit bored.

Really?

Why don't I play mom and you play dad,

and we do this together for a day?

Okay. I will go to your place.

Okay, honey. Wait, that came out wrong.

Gosh, don't start already.

Come over safely. I will get ready.

Okay. See you soon.

Whose house is this?

The house is clean.

Where is the owner?

(Who are you?)

(Heave-ho)

Who is this cute child?

Let me get a diaper now. Did you pee a lot, Siwon?

Come here. Let's get your diaper changed.

- Let's park it here. / - Park?

Yes, there is space to park the car.

In one, two, three.

(He removes the diaper skillfully.)

Hold on, Siwon.

(He wipes Siwon's bottom and dries it.)

Dad.

Dad.

Who is this skilled dad?

Hold on, Siwon.

There you go. My goodness.

(Ringing)

Who is this?

(The Hammington family arrives.)

Sam. My goodness.

- It has been a while. / - Please come in.

(Welcome.)

What? Who's that?

I told you.

Where did he come from?

He is my son, Siwon.

It's Boom!

He looks exactly like you.

Yes, he is. I had him with my heart.

With your heart?

- He is my nephew. / - I see.

It's Boom, who loves his nephew very much.

People would believe that Siwon is his son.

- Hello, Siwon. / - Hello.

Hello, Siwon.

(He is a bit nervous.)

Siwon is handsome.

Siwon is surprised.

It's his first time seeing an Australian.

- Really? / - It's his first time.

- He looks just like you. / - Really?

He gets his shyness from me.

People might think he is your son.

When my brother and his wife are at work,

they leave Siwon with me.

- You must be close. / - He loves me.

(I love Dad.)

Bentley has a smiling face.

(He smiles anywhere he goes.)

I prepared a present for William.

I prepared a present for William.

- Kangaroo! / - William, what is that?

- What does a kangaroo do? / - It's nice to meet you.

What does a kangaroo do?

- Kangaroo, kangaroo! / - You are good.

(While Sam and Uncle Boom have a conversation...)

(What?)

(William found something.)

(Dad, look at that.)

What's there?

What's there?

(William found)

(a black baseball helmet.)

(William likes it.)

What is that?

(Singing)

(Is this what's on your mind?)

(In his eyes, this is what the helmet looks like.)

- I'll give you a tour of the house. / - Would you?

As you can see, here are flowers

and plants.

(He decorated the place well.)

William, blow on it.

(Blowing)

(The bookshelf turns.)

Wow, William!

Come in, William.

(A bedroom is hidden behind the bookshelf.)

This is a fun place.

Uncle! Uncle!

(Here is a cameraman.)

All right.

We present you Boom's magical place.

A hallway next to the bedroom

leads you back to the living room.

It's a brilliant idea.

I didn't know such a house existed. It's nice.

This is nice.

Is there anything on the rooftop?

You can enjoy Boom Flower there.

William, let's go to the rooftop.

Okay.

(William, it's this way.)

(This way?)

In one, two. Be careful.

(Let's go up.)

There you go.

We are here.

How nice! Play.

On the rooftop,

you can feel the spring.

It's the perfect place for children.

(Welcome to Boom's rooftop.)

Is this Seoul?

I gave it an LA twist.

Seriously.

- I feel like I am in LA. / - Right?

Where is it?

(Children can run around.)

(He is in a good mood.)

(I want to run, too.)

How old is Bentley?

Bentley is five months old.

- He isn't a year old yet. / - No.

- How about Siwon? / - He is 24 months old.

- 24 months? / - Yes.

- He is two years old. / - His birthday is coming.

- Really? / - Yes.

Had I known, I would have brought a cake and a gift.

You can get them now.

(He looks into the distance.)

Why didn't you bring anything?

It has been a while since I lived here.

In that case, I will go and buy food.

- Really? / - Yes. Let's go.

Go with Uncle Boom.

- Let's wait here. / - Grab my butt.

Grab here. Let's go.

Choo-choo, choo-choo.

Good boy.

For more infomation >> WILLIAM sings a love song for BENTLEY. AWW♥ [The Return of Superman/2018.04.29] - Duration: 11:59.

-------------------------------------------

When SIHA meets SHINWOO XD [The Return of Superman/2018.04.29] - Duration: 14:41.

- Go, go. / - Go, go.

(Who is the last family to arrive at the studio?)

Gosh, watch out.

What?

What is it?

- Hello. / - Hello.

- Hello. / - Siha, it's a friend.

Let us introduce you to Shinwoo.

(He has a loud voice.)

(He's a troublemaker full of energy.)

He looks just like his mom.

- Hello. / - Hello.

(Bowing)

(Giggling)

Good job.

Shinwoo, come here.

There is a new friend.

How adorable.

He's coming.

(Who could that be?)

There is a pretty friend waiting for you.

Hello.

Yes, it's your friend.

(Nice to meet you.)

- Hello. / - Hello.

Hello.

She looks exactly like you.

You look just like your mom.

There is a new friend.

Do you want to go see?

They look somewhat similar.

(Is this bang a trend?)

Is it because of their hairstyles?

You guys are alike. You should get along.

Ride it. Ride it.

Isn't it fun?

(Excited)

(Wow!)

Are you having fun?

(Giggling)

Isn't it fun, Shinwoo?

- Shinwoo can't talk yet. / - No?

His smile says he's happy.

Look at his smile.

(Hey, what is that?)

(Making noises)

(Do you know what this is called?)

Turtle.

(This is a lion.)

No, that's a bear.

Isn't it cute? It's a gorilla.

Monkey. Monkey.

Shinwoo must love animals.

- Siha. / - You do too, right?

(Babbling)

Why are you so excited?

He has a lot of energy. He likes running.

(His energy is overflowing.)

How cute. He's so energetic.

He's so mature compared to Shinwoo.

I'm a big brother.

You're such a big boy.

Do a lot of people ask you if he's a girl?

- Yes, it's the hair. / - Same with us.

I thought Shinwoo was a girl too.

- Siha is so calm. / - Yes, he is for his age.

Chips?

(Let me see.)

Chips?

(Let's share.)

He's reaching for it so naturally.

(He's taking a very casual bite.)

I didn't know he was like this.

(Siha is willing to share his snacks.)

- You should share. / - He's so nice.

(He is a food monster.)

(He's putting it in vertically.)

(Will you be able to chew that?)

(Ouch!)

(Eat it horizontally like me.)

- He... / - Did he skip a meal?

No, no.

He always eats a lot at every meal.

- Really? / - Yes.

Siha is so caring.

He doesn't mind sharing.

Shinwoo, you can't steal it all.

- How is he so nice? / - Is he nice?

Good job. You should share.

I'm sorry.

(Thank you, Siha.)

(You're pretty cute.)

He's so cute.

- Is that a heart? / - Heart.

(I love you, Shinwoo.)

- Heart. / - Heart.

Good job.

(We're the perfect couple.)

They're so cute together.

(Meanwhile...)

Lani is getting her makeup done.

How cute.

She's so pretty.

(I think I'm so beautiful.)

(Pouting)

(After dressing up...)

Mom, I'm done.

(Ta-da!)

You look so pretty!

Gosh, you're a princess.

(Twirling)

Siha. Siha, how do I look?

Lani.

(Lani is a shy girl in front of Siha.)

(His eyebrows are reacting.)

Siha, look at Lani.

How do I look?

- I like it. / - Do you?

(Shinwoo suddenly approaches Lani.)

(I like your skirt.)

He's so enthusiastic. I'm embarrassed.

I love you.

She's so pretty.

(Lani is confused.)

(What's going on?)

What is it that you want to say?

(Siha is watching me.)

- How cute. / - Siha.

Can I ride on it?

(The seesaw?)

(Siha gets on first.)

Siha is riding it. You should ride it too.

Siha.

(Lani joins him on the seesaw.)

But Siha gets off as Lani gets on.

(What's going on?)

Siha must be shy.

Siha.

(Siha...)

Why is Siha running away?

I feel sorry for Lani.

Let's ride this together.

(Shy)

She's begging him.

Is this what you're like?

(Siha, how can you do this to me?)

(I can give you anything if we can become friends.)

(If Siha wants,)

(I can peel tangerines for him.)

(Fiddling)

(Siha will be happy.)

(Have this tangerine.)

Siha.

Let's ride this together.

(What?)

(You can ride it with me.)

Me, too.

(I want to ride on the seesaw too.)

Siha should ride it with her.

(You should ride it with Shinwoo.)

Ask her to ride it with you.

(I'm sorry,)

(but I want to ride it with Siha.)

Hey.

(Are you leaving?)

You can't ride it alone.

(Thumping)

(He's acting like he's having fun.)

You can't ride it alone.

(Shinwoo suddenly runs off.)

(Stomping)

Who could that be?

Your friend is here.

(He's staring at Lani.)

(Is Shinwoo upset?)

(Lani is back after changing.)

(Scratching)

Shinwoo, let's ride this.

Shinwoo, will you ride on this?

(I waited a long time.)

- Will you ride it? / - Hold tight.

Hold this tight.

(This is so much fun!)

You're going up.

(It's so exciting.)

(Gosh, Shinwoo...)

(What's that?)

Guys, who is that?

Lani.

Do you want to say hello to the puppy?

Siha, it's a puppy.

(These are the puppies the staff is raising.)

(Barking)

(I'm so happy.)

(He's so excited he can't stand still.)

- Are you happy? / - Yes, I'm happy.

(I like puppies.)

(The puppies approach Shinwoo.)

(Grunting)

What's the matter?

Did they do something?

I think he's scared.

I'll help you.

It's okay. They're not scary.

Is it okay? Are they not scary?

No. They're cute.

(They're back to having fun.)

(As they were enjoying their time...)

We'll take a group shot of the kids.

Let's go. Shinwoo, come on.

- Go, go. / - Go, go.

The first theme for the shoot is triplets.

(Triplet dolls)

(They're finally shooting as a group.)

- Siha. / - Look this way.

Peek-a-boo.

You guys are so cute.

Shinwoo, look to the right.

(Here comes Siha's signature squeal.)

What do we do?

They're so cute.

Siha, why don't you smile?

(Smiling)

Siha, why don't you smile?

(Giggling)

The bob-cut triplets are like traffic lights.

They're adorable.

(Bob-cut triplets, first pictorial)

All together?

(They're shooting with animal friends.)

You can go sit there.

Sit. Sit.

Do you want to sit up here?

Come here.

(He holds on tightly to the neck.)

Look at me.

(He's shooting with a stuffed giraffe.)

- Hold on. Look at me. / - Gosh.

- Gosh. / - My goodness.

- Hold on. Look at me. / - Gosh.

(Siha fell while coming down.)

It's okay.

Do you want to see your pictures?

It looks so good.

(Peaceful)

How adorable.

This one looks wonderful.

- Do you like it? / - Yes.

(Siha is a positive child.)

He got his pictures taken after many troubles.

(Lovely Siha, blushing Siha)

Here we go.

(They finish off with shoots in twos.)

Again!

(They finished shooting the pictorials.)

It's a bit sad to part ways now.

- How about Chinese food? / - Chinese food?

Shall we eat jjajangmyeon?

(Wow!)

- How about jjajangmyeon? / - Jjajangmyeon.

(I will welcome a bowl of jjajangmyeon.)

I'll give you sweet and sour pork.

(The go-to food after doing hard work)

Is it Siha's first jjajangmyeon?

- I'll do it for you. / - Wait a minute.

- Thank you for the food. / - How cute.

(Thank you for the food.)

Siha, you're so good at eating.

(She can slurp very well.)

Is it good?

You like it, don't you?

(However, the food monster is here.)

(It's me!)

He's so charming.

(He's so enthusiastic when he eats.)

He's so cute when he eats.

(He's the youngest food fighter.)

(I won't drop a single noodle.)

(Biting)

Is it good, Shinwoo?

(Giggling)

Shinwoo.

Have you watched any historical dramas?

(He could star in a historical drama.)

(This is not a beard.)

(Quiet)

Is it good?

We should have ordered food earlier.

It's so quiet.

It's so quiet. I'm so happy.

Where did Shinwoo go?

I know, right? Isn't it so peaceful?

(This is perfect.)

(Babbling)

(Babbling)

- You two got close. / - Yes. They always

get close when it's time to go.

(The perfect couple)

What is it?

They're communicating.

(They have their own language.)

(We're a great match, aren't we?)

(They're reading each other's minds.)

(Boys...)

(These two continue to communicate.)

You guys are like a couple of comedians.

I know, right?

(We're having such a nice time.)

Why are you so happy?

Can you share what you're saying to each other?

- I'm so curious. / - Let's laugh together.

Siha, what did Shinwoo say?

(It's a secret.)

- Do you like him? / - Yes.

- They're so close now. / - Yes, they are.

Isn't it really nice to make a friend?

Do you want to take off your shoes?

(Let's go that way!)

He wants to go over there.

Siha, Shinwoo wants to play with you.

(Siha,)

(let's go.)

They're so cute together.

He really loves Siha.

It's his first friend.

I'm touched. I've never seen you make a friend.

The three of them are playing together now.

I think we'll have to set a play date.

Yes, let's meet up again.

(I made friends today.)

For more infomation >> When SIHA meets SHINWOO XD [The Return of Superman/2018.04.29] - Duration: 14:41.

-------------------------------------------

[EXID(이엑스아이디)] 해주세요 : 실루엣 토크(Silhouette Talk) - Duration: 18:44.

EXID PLEASE DO – Silhouette Talk

Q. You are the first one

But we already know what other people going to say.

Ummm… Some expected questions? Also some disclosure alert

Let's enter first.

Hello, everyone

Let's have a seat. It's scary. The atmosphere

Who is keep making noise?

Who has their own silhouette

I have complaints to LE

I am… umm…

Is my voice altered?

It's definitely PARK JEONGHWA

I have many things to say

but we are cool because she paid for my dinner yesterday.

Everyone would know if you say so

Ah….

Are you guys stupid or something

Sorry

Let's move on to the next question. Nothing to complain. Let's move on to the next question.

I have a secret that I can't tell LE

I do

Every time LE asks us "whose care should we take?"

I often say "LE's car!" because I was lazy to drive

Why am I the only one driving?

It was comfortable

I have something thank for LE

Everything

I thank for her existence.

Good wrapping up. Mine was no fun.

The next questioner, no the next runner.

Let's make no fun to fun

I think it is HYELIN who thank me for buying dinner

and the second one also

Third one is JEONGHWA. Am I correct?

It is stupid for not noticing.

Isn't it stupid?

Isn't it stupid?

I'm getting impatient!

Let's finish it here and call the next person. Let's get it.

Pleas enter, AHN HEEYEON

Hurry up.

Are you here?

Is she here?

Hi. Hello.

Oh, this is quite confusing. The voice

Sit, AHN HEEYEON

Is that PARK JEONGHWA?

Please sit

She's total celebrity

Who is this? I cannot hear. I am seated.

Give me questions.

Let's start a game

Should we start a game?

It sounds like Minions

I have lots of things to complain to HANI.

HANI / I've got a lot

What are you talking about?

A lot. Too many.

You sound furious.

I don't know who that is but she is angry.

She steals too much coffee from others.

What? Am I talking too much coffee from other?

Yes, and she says some nonsense after that.

Why is she acting like that? Tell me

Why, why?

Why do you drink others coffee if you have yours.

I would not have drink it if I knew where my coffee is.

I don't know where mine is!

It was near you!!!

Who is angry??

It is just coffee. In case of LE,

When she drinks Americano, I order her something sweet when she want something sweet

There is some secret deal between us.

You order is because you want both.

You had both of them because you wanted to

I can choose whatever I want?

It doesn't make any sense

Us, EXID

Be quite!! I am talking!!

Yes, I think we made a promise like that.

Sharing every little thing.

No, we didn't!! No, we didn't promise!

It is implicit. We are EXID!

She's angry.

Second question, I have a secret that I cannot tell HANI.

I don't want what you were having

You don't want it?

I don't enjoy what HANI was having.

I am not comfortable with putting mouth on members' coffee.

But I didn't mention about it because she might get hurt.

What is she saying?

She could not say a word because she did not want you to feel bad.

She is saying stop drinking it with mouth on!

I don't want you to put mouth on it!

You hate it?

She HATES it.

No, you don't like it because what I have is not delicious.

No, she doesn't want your lips on her coffee

She couldn't say it because it will hurt you

She did not want you to feel bad

You don't want my lips on it?

Yes/ Yes!

I did it because I did not want to drop it.

It's your business.

Then I will drop it, and gain, and drop them all

Then, I will blame members for it.

Yes. Yes

It is all your fault if I drop it.

Yes

We don't care. Only the stylist will have bad time

HANI is drooling

I have something thank for HANI

No. Next question!

Why am I getting attacked.

How many times do I have to say? No!

I have something thanks to HANI.

She always talks about how I look on TV… Hello

She monitors me. She always gives me advice on what should I do.

She is so supportive!!

You are supportive!!! Thanks anyway

HANI, thank you for exist. Love you.

Let's wrap it up well

Come on, next person.

Next person

Coffe, LE, coffee.

She's drinking coffee

I said I don't like it that much but you are drinking it.

Hey, where are you going?

Come in

Question, please. Give me the question.

Here is your question.

I have complaints to HYELIN.

A lot. A lot

What's a lot?

So many

I don't remember though.

Make me understand

Be quiet!

I think they are changing their voice by themselves.

Me. I have one!!!

Tell me.

I left once lying that I have a plan, because it was hard to be around with HYELIN while having a drink.

Okay! Okay! I got it. Okay!

I tried to look very tired. Next questions!

I am thanking for HYELIN because of thins.

HYELIN did…

Why is she so sick? Why is she so sick!

HYELIN cleaned my vomit once. I am very thanking for that.

Sorry, but I have to say. I fee like I know who that person is, but at two in the morning, few days ago

Two in the morning. 'What are you doing, HYELIN? Are you playing game?' I was scared.

Again?

I don't pick up the phone after 12.

Do not answer the phone after 12

Love you

It's my turn.

I don't think silhouette talk suit for EXID.

Because we can talk without it, I cannot find the meaning of it.

This is just for our fans.

Come here

Why is there a monster?

Be quiet!!

Do it!

I have a lot to talk to JEONGHWA.

I cannot eat Tteokbokki.

She cannot eat Tteokbokki

She is mad about it.

I asked to have it when HYELIN was around, who cannot eat Tteokbokki.

I can have some, but I want different menu for sometimes.

What about it?

Let's think about other menus.

Oh, other menus?

Okay, sorry.

I have a secrete that I cannot tell JEONGHWA

I kept enter the password of my house at JEONGHWA's gate when I was drunk before I moved.

I should have told you that very next day, but I was too drunk on that day

You were waisted?

Yes. I forgot to tell you on the very next day.

Yes. I took me a week. I brought it up first.

Yes… It rang a bell when she mentioned about it. Sorry.

Got it. It's okay.

For the last, I have something thank for JEONGHWA.

She is the first person to notice when we don't feel good or sick. She's smart

You are thanking me for being smart?

Yes

Thanks for asking me if I am okay when I am sick.

Thank you?

Why do I feel getting yelled at?

JEONGHWA is so thoughtful

I am competitive, me??

Thoughtful!! Thoughtful!! Thoughtful!!!

Ah, thoughtful?

We thank JEONGHWA for being exist.

Oh, thank you for being exist?!

Thank you

We are done!

She finally found her voice.

What should I do. There is no next person. It's done!

Then Banana Culture staffs

Bring Kang XX. / Where are you!!

He's not here now!

Bring Lee XX! Lee XX!

He's not here!

Then let's talk about someone who's not here.

This was fun!

top it now!! Come on out!!

Blind talk! We had a great time. Come here. It was good to know what is in out mind.

But we have nothing to say. Because we say things in front of people.

It was our first time doing the silhouette talk but it was as same as without it.

But it was fun time. I did not know we have megaphone like this.

We had fun with it. You.

I think she's going to take it home.

This was EXID March PLEASE DO.

The silhouette talk is finished. Have fun watching

This was EXID

For more infomation >> [EXID(이엑스아이디)] 해주세요 : 실루엣 토크(Silhouette Talk) - Duration: 18:44.

-------------------------------------------

SIAN "NO...This hairstyle isn't cool..Please make me look cool!" [The Return of Superman/2018.04.29] - Duration: 10:19.

Sian, since we are dressed up,

we should walk in a cool way.

(He puts one hand in his pocket.)

That's nice.

That's nice. You look cool.

(I am a fashionista.)

(Donggook shows a retro dance.)

(They are cool.)

We got a lot of comments.

It's insane.

People say we look cool with our legs crossed.

What's this?

Someone invited us to a hair salon.

"A nice hairstyle completes the New York retro style."

Shall we go and get our hair done?

I think it's here.

- Hello. / - Hello.

You really came!

You left a comment on my account.

It's here.

Who wrote a comment on my post?

- I did. / - Really?

This barbershop was near to where we were.

I didn't think you would really come.

It's our first time here.

To be honest, we had nowhere to go.

This is nice. What styles are there?

Shall we get his hairstyle?

Since your hair is short, I suggest something light.

Your hair is short.

Do you want to watch me?

I wore a leather jacket today.

Dad, where are we?

A barbershop.

- A barbershop? / - Yes.

Are you a fool?

("Barber" and "Fool" sound similar.)

(My goodness.)

What kind of people usually use pomade?

Both young men in their 20s and grandpas use it.

It's the most basic style.

I see.

Donggook's transformation begins.

He looks pretty nervous.

It's the style of old film actors.

When his hair is carefully set,

he looks like an actor.

(He looks a bit like John Travolta.)

Sian, how do I look?

- You look cool. / - Really?

You will get your hair done, too.

Okay?

(I will transform as well.)

Which style would you like?

That one.

- That one? / - Yes.

- May I give it a try? / - Yes.

Sian. Is this it?

It feels like jelly.

I can put it on his hair directly, right?

(Is Dad doing my hair?)

(He concentrates with a pout.)

It's a good look on you.

Keep your eyes closed.

I get too nervous when you stare.

Keep your eyes closed.

Keep your eyes closed.

I can't see anything.

We will have a grand reveal.

Is it ready?

No.

- Is it ready? / - No.

Is it ready?

(I hope Sian likes it.)

- Is it ready? / - Yes. Look in the mirror.

This isn't it.

- This isn't it. / - You are done.

- Let's go like this. / - This isn't it.

What do you mean?

This hairstyle isn't cool.

- It suits you the most. / - I want that hairstyle.

- What? / - That one!

- This one? / - Yes.

He has long hair. You have short hair.

Since I'm bad at it,

ask the hair designer to make you look cool.

Please make me look cool.

I will make you look pretty.

Make me look cool.

(I don't want to look pretty.)

Don't pull a prank on me.

Sian transforms with the expert's touch.

I can't wait to see his completed look.

Please make me look like Dad.

(Trust me.)

Please make me look like Dad.

Sian, you are beginning to look cool.

You look much cooler than me.

Sian, you look the most serious right now.

Do you know that?

(His hairstyle is complete in an instant.)

(His hair got styled with pomade.)

In one, two, three.

Donggook and Sian succeeded to change up their style.

Is there a good restaurant nearby?

There is an Egyptian restaurant across the street.

- Is it good? / - It's good.

Let's go to a good restaurant.

- A good restaurant? / - Yes.

- Go, go, go. / - Let's go.

Go, go, go.

Let's go.

He said it's across the street.

(They cross the street.)

- It must be this place. / - Yes.

It's this place.

Yes, it is.

Healthy food.

Let's go. Go, go, go.

Sian, do you want this?

It's salad. I think it's Egyptian.

Let's eat this.

(The owner comes to take an order.)

(Is he Egyptian?)

Do you speak Korean?

- A little bit. / - That's a relief.

I heard that there is healthy food.

The main menu.

The main menu.

Please recommend a dish.

- Lamb. / - Is it spicy?

- It's not spicy. / - No?

Can the baby eat it?

Okay.

Let's order this. One of this.

And healthy food.

(He barely manages to order healthy food.)

Okay. This is the last course.

- Last stop of our trip. / - This...

We, men, should do this more often.

- Okay. / - Got that?

The food is here.

This is the hummus.

- Hummus. / - Hummus?

Hummus.

Hummus.

- We have this one too. / - It's hot.

- Is it hot? / - Yes, it's hot.

What's in it? Is that corn?

It's not corn.

(It's green bean and lentil soup.)

- What's this? / - It's naan.

(It seems like he likes Egyptian food.)

It's good.

Sian, have this too. It's a tangerine.

It makes you healthy.

(He feeds Sian a tangerine-looking lemon.)

Doesn't it taste healthy?

What? What is it?

Doesn't it taste healthy?

What does it taste like?

Tell me.

It tastes weird.

(His greatest pleasure is teasing his son.)

I got you.

(I can't ever have a quiet day.)

(Shouting in approval)

He said we can share this.

- He said we can share this. / - Okay.

It's the lamb. It's the leg of the lamb.

- This? / - Yes, it's lamb.

It's a leg of the lamb?

Yes, it is. It's the lamb's leg.

The presentation makes their mouths water.

- Let's share this. / - Yes, we'll share this.

Let me try this first.

Wow, this is the invigorating dish.

(He approves right away.)

- Sian. / - Yes?

Wow, how could it be this good?

(Unable to continue)

It's the best.

It's one of the best dishes I've ever had.

(He inhales the whole leg.)

Dad, why do you eat so much?

If Sua was with us, you wouldn't

have eaten anything. It'd be gone.

- I will eat it like this. / - Okay.

(He agrees.)

Sian, you look so cool.

Take a big bite. Isn't it good?

- It's so delicious. / - Right.

Sian, do you like it?

(Nodding)

That looks so good.

(Sua isn't here, so take your time.)

(He eats a mouthful.)

(My gosh, I'm so happy.)

What do you remember the most about today?

This one. Who is that?

This one? Don't you remember this?

- Oh, right. I remember. / - Right.

The button... The button candy...

The button candy.

- The button candy. / - Okay.

- Button candy... / - What?

"Button candy"?

- I said, the button candy. / - "Button candy"?

- It was... / - It's not "button candy".

- Cotton. / - Right.

What's next?

- Candy. / - There you go.

Say it in one go now.

Button candy.

Let's ask him to wrap this up.

- Only we got to eat it. / - Right.

Excuse me.

Can you please box this up?

- Are you full? / - Wrap it up, please.

Thank you.

- Wrap it up, please. / - He will.

♪ Our mealtime is over ♪

(Sian has been expressing his thoughts with songs.)

(Why do I like Minchae?)

♪ We must go outside ♪

(Here he goes again.)

♪ Between Papa Lamb and Mama Lamb ♪

♪ Which one did we eat? ♪

(Their food is brought out midway through his song.)

- It's all ready now. / - ♪ We waited for the lamb ♪

- Do the handshake. / - ♪ Do the handshake ♪

- ♪ And let's leave now ♪ / - ♪ And let's leave now ♪

(And let's leave now)

That's it.

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét