Thứ Ba, 31 tháng 7, 2018

Waching daily Aug 1 2018

No...yes

No

Yes!

I like her...

the way her cheekbones look and she's sporting the dress

Her cheeks are fine but I don't like that wrinkle coming

I don't find her pretty because of her smile… I find it to look a little plasticy and fake

Her forehead is like really broad, it's like too long

Her brows are really really thin and it does not suit her face

She has a really big nose also

Ya..

It's like a broad...really broad nose

I like the structure of her face

Ya! I like her

She a little too teethy

I feel she has more of teeth and less of gum

Her underarms are big and she doesn't look good

Hair is a little messy

Ya

I think she should've straightened her hair and it would match her face

I don't think this girl will be perfect

Quite surprising no

I-I never thought that kids will talk like this

I was like..just taken aback

Somewhere they are getting really conscious at this age

When they are going into that much of detail then it will bother me because then their focus is going to be just there

You talk about Cinderella, you talk about Snow White

All these characters are what pretty, their hair looks like that, their eyes look like these

So the child's mind automatically is wired like that from childhood

If that imagery is changed I think a lot will be changed because we are exposed to those images day in and day out

Each one is special,

each one is beautiful

We come in all sorts of you know sizes but we're not less

Just be what you are, be you, that is it

There is beauty in imperfection also, its just the way you look at it

So,

that's what I'm gonna tell

For more infomation >> Dove presents: The Perfect 10 - Duration: 2:32.

-------------------------------------------

зарядка детская видео для детей | утренняя гимнастика - Duration: 15:35.

For more infomation >> зарядка детская видео для детей | утренняя гимнастика - Duration: 15:35.

-------------------------------------------

Cougar sighted in town of Lisbon - Duration: 1:49.

For more infomation >> Cougar sighted in town of Lisbon - Duration: 1:49.

-------------------------------------------

Chaleco sencillo a crochet para niña - Duration: 24:03.

For more infomation >> Chaleco sencillo a crochet para niña - Duration: 24:03.

-------------------------------------------

Asus Zenfone Max Pro M1 Review - Duration: 4:18.

Hey there, Alex here.

When it comes to software experience, I typically prefer stock Android over skinned versions

of Android.

Because despite having less features, they are typically more reliable, looks nicer,

and performs better than their counterparts.

Which is why I was looking forward to reviewing this phone, the Asus Zenfone Max Pro M1.

I know, terrible name.

At the regular retail price of 348 Singapore dollars, it's sort of a lower mid tier phone,

and the hardware of the phone definitely reflects that.

It has a mundane utilitarian design, and a metal back with plastic sides.

Nothing really special.

It has a fingerprint sensor as well that isn't the fastest I've used, but I'm talking

milliseconds here.

So it's really no big deal.

Thankfully, the display looks better than I was expecting for a phone at this price.

The 6.0" 18:9 screen looks good with decent colour, viewing angles, and outdoor visibility.

Which makes consuming media content pretty enjoyable.

It only has a single firing speaker at the bottom, but it actually sounds pretty good

and gets really loud.

As I've mentioned earlier, the Max Pro M1 runs a near stock version of Android with

just a few tweaks from Asus.

A couple of additional apps, and a couple of extra features.

Like gestures to launch apps, face unlock, and some additional tweaks for the display

settings.

This near stock Android software, coupled with a good mid tier Snapdragon 636 chipset,

ensures a pretty smooth and responsive experience.

Apps launches quickly, and games runs well too if you don't push the graphic settings

too high.

It's just a nicer experience, and I hope Asus would consider doing this for their future

devices too.

As expected from a phone with a generous 5,000mAh battery, clean software, and power efficient

hardware, the battery life is stupendously good.

I can get around a day and a half of battery life, even with quite a bit of gaming thrown

in.

So I can definitely see it going 2 days with moderate use.

Something else that is sort of expected, is the camera performance.

At this price range, cameras are often one of the compromises made.

It performs decent enough in good lighting, but can struggle a little in more challenging

lighting conditions.

The secondary camera here is purely used for producing portrait shots, and those works

well enough for the most part.

Images in low light looks a little soft and grainy, and just barely passable.

While the ability to record in 4K is nice, there's no OIS, so things can look a little

shaky.

On the front, the camera works well enough too, but again nothing spectacular.

Overall it's just a passable camera experience, and the slightly convoluted Snapdragon camera

app doesn't really help.

Anyway, as usual, I have a link to everything I took in the description below, so be sure

to check them out if you're interested.

So is it worth buying the Max Pro M1 over its competitors at 348 Singapore dollars?

Well… it's not a straightforward recommendation, but I think it's worth consideration.

Because while I think that it provides a good enough smartphone experience, especially with

the clean software, it has a few compromises in other areas of the phone.

The camera for one isn't that great, there's no NFC, no 802.11ac support, and it's still

using a microUSB port.

Even though it does support the use of microSD card along with dual SIM, a bit more storage

and RAM to match its main competitor, the Redmi Note 5, would be nice.

I'm not asking for water resistance or stereo speakers at this price, but not even NFC or

802.11ac support?

I have both good and bad news though.

The good news is, I bought this Max Pro M1 at the promotional price of just 258 Singapore

dollars.

At that price, it becomes a way more appealing option, and one that I can wholeheartedly

recommend.

The bad news is, by the time you're watching this review, that promotion is probably over.

Thanks for watching my review of the Max Pro M1.

If you've enjoyed it, feel free to leave a like, and subscribe to the channel for more

reviews in the future.

Thanks again, and see you guys on the next one.

For more infomation >> Asus Zenfone Max Pro M1 Review - Duration: 4:18.

-------------------------------------------

水神/Zeo Water ft. 大成 BIG CHEN, 史蒂芬 Steven.YW - ONE DAY - Duration: 3:40.

For more infomation >> 水神/Zeo Water ft. 大成 BIG CHEN, 史蒂芬 Steven.YW - ONE DAY - Duration: 3:40.

-------------------------------------------

Cartoon Hook-Ups: Robin and Starfire 2 - Duration: 1:44.

What's up homies if you're not already subscribed, please hit the subscribe button and the notification bell right next to it

See you never miss a video. Alright, let's get it started

Robin. Why are we back in the No Tell of the Motel?

Because of the shippers-

The strippers?

No! I mean the... You know what? We're here because of our new movie!

We have the movie!?

Yeah it's great! It's funny, it's got a lot of action and it even has Batman!

Oh, I thought the batman was the sign of the bad movie.

That isn't true at all! As long as we ignore the last too live action movies.

Besides Batman is awesome! He's all dark, and broody and handsome!

Is that so?... Tell me more of the Batman.

Well he's my idol. I mean, he's really ripped and works out like all the time.

Go on.

Keep this between us but he's secretly a billionaire.

And?!

And..? Well he has all sorts of gadgets. Like a device for ANY situation.

And how does one call this Batman?

Well there's the Bat signal, but somehow he always knows.

He'll just show up and say

I'll take it from here.

I probably should have seen that coming.

Thank you so much for watching

Please hit the like button subscribe to the channel and suggest your favorite characters in the comment section below

Also, I actually animated this hook up in real-time while streaming on Twitch

So head over and follow me on twitch TV slash Winky Dink media so you can watch me actually animate other hookups

All right, folks. We'll see you next time. Peace out homies

For more infomation >> Cartoon Hook-Ups: Robin and Starfire 2 - Duration: 1:44.

-------------------------------------------

Lần Đầu Đi Ăn Buffet Không Thể Ăn Được Hết 99.000 VNĐ - Duration: 14:16.

For more infomation >> Lần Đầu Đi Ăn Buffet Không Thể Ăn Được Hết 99.000 VNĐ - Duration: 14:16.

-------------------------------------------

Một trong những trận đấu leo rank từ đồng 3 lên cao thủ của HUYZY-P1 - Duration: 45:25.

For more infomation >> Một trong những trận đấu leo rank từ đồng 3 lên cao thủ của HUYZY-P1 - Duration: 45:25.

-------------------------------------------

Yoga Outfit Ideas: Costume and Pants - Duration: 1:49.

Don't Forget to Hit The Like Button and Don't Forget to Subscribe so You won't miss the

next great video from us!

Yoga is about your mind, not your body.

I understood that when I actually fell for it.

If you think of yoga as of some kind of spiritual meditation all day long you are partially

wrong.

Yes, yoga is not only about meditation, we've learned it from movies.

Yoga is about controlling your mind and your body not only when you actually doing yoga.

Everything that you've seen about these tricky poses - is about consistency and practice.

And no, it is not impossible as you might think.

It just takes time and patience.

As a true lover of yoga, I want to share some cool outfits to wear when practicing.

All these looks are cool even to be present in your everyday life that's why I'm fascinated

by it.

Do not stick with tights and sporty bras only, go for comfy pants and oversized tops, basically

everything that makes you feel confident about yourself.

Doing yoga is not just about being flexible and having your mind open.

It is about learning yourself, meditate and does what you want.

That's why it is always called - playing.

There is a lot of different varieties of playing that you can do.

Yoga is a truly amazing thing.

Once you try it, you will never be able to quit.

Why I love yoga this much - you can do it wherever

you want.

For more infomation >> Yoga Outfit Ideas: Costume and Pants - Duration: 1:49.

-------------------------------------------

KARAOKE | Xa Em | Noo Phước Thịnh - Duration: 5:48.

For more infomation >> KARAOKE | Xa Em | Noo Phước Thịnh - Duration: 5:48.

-------------------------------------------

Paramount Coffee Organic Breakfast Blend Coffee Review - Duration: 5:13.

- Hey, welcome to Coffee Coffee Coffee,

your place for average Joe coffee reviews.

Today's coffee is of utmost importance.

(playful music)

- So today we are reviewing Paramount Roasters'

organic coffee, and this is their organic

breakfast blend.

- Mhm.

- Now this is not one of their Joe coffees,

we've done the Tall, Dark, and Handsome Joe,

and one other one I think, maybe.

- Yeah, it's hard to remember.

- Yeah, but it is USDA certified organic.

They don't use any synthetic pesticides,

herbicides, all that.

- So just natural ones.

- Right, it doesn't mean no pesticides.

- That's probably kids walking around

with big shoes, stomping on bugs.

- I don't think that's--

- That's a natural pesticide.

John Leguizamo? He's a pest.

- J.R.! What if he watches these reviews?

- He did a movie called The Pest.

- Oh, okay. I think he's funny, right?

Is he the funny one?

I don't know. Well, anyway, so the ingredients.

It just says organic coffee,

it doesn't say what kind of beans or anything.

But it is a breakfast blend, it doesn't really

tell you if it's a medium roast or whatever,

but usually a breakfast blend is kind of like

a medium, it's usually not a dark.

I don't know why, 'cause I love to start my day

with a nice dark roast.

- It's the caffeine level, right?

The lighter the roast, maybe that's right.

- Again, no, there's a weird thing.

Anyway, just Google that whole thing.

- Doesn't really matter.

- Not really, no.

So let's talk about price.

- Okay!

- It was five 99 at the Home Goods,

which is a great place to get weird coffee.

Sometimes they've got Starbucks,

they've usually got Paramount Roasters,

which I've never seen any other place,

except for Home Goods.

You can get this on Amazon, and it's

around ten dollars a pound.

We got it for five 99 a bag, which is eight dollars a pound.

- Yeah, see that's the thing, sometimes

you find things on Amazon that are much more

expensive than you might find in the store,

however they're not available everywhere.

- So then you pay that convenience fee, basically.

- So don't pay nine dollars

for a bag of Dollar Tree coffee.

- Don't do that, yeah.

- 'Cause it's only six ounces.

- Or the Aldi coffee, people are making a killing on that.

- So let's see. This is obviously breakfast time,

the sun is rising to our east here.

- Over Ormond Beach.

Okay so this coffee, we've had it several times now,

and the first time I loved it,

the second time I thought it was beany,

and then now I'm really loving this cup.

- Mhm, it's good, yeah.

My first two or three sips this morning

I thought were nutty, or beany,

but now they are kinda nutty.

- Right, nutty, yeah.

- And a little cocoa-y.

- Yeah, so chocolatey.

To me, even though it says medium,

it's a little bit darker--

- It didn't say medium. You assumed.

- Maybe, that's right.

And you know what happens,

- When you assume. Nothing. This is a

family-friendly channel.

- That's right.

- But yeah, certainly for the price

and even for a higher price it's good.

- Yeah, I think so.

It's got a lot of flavor there.

Sometimes when you get the lower price stuff

it's like nah, that's not--

although ten dollars is nothing to sneeze at,

ten dollars a pound.

But I think it's really good,

what would you think donut rating wise?

- I'd say at least a three and a half, yeah.

- That's exactly what I was gonna say,

three and a half, yeah.

It's good, it's not my most favorite ever

cup of coffee, but I think it's a solid three and a half.

So there you go.

- It's doing the job here at six o'clock in the morning.

- Mhm.

- Yeah, so I'll show you the bag again.

If you've had any of the Paramount Coffees,

especially this organic breakfast blend,

let us know what you thought about it

in the comments below.

And if you don't have a Home Goods or TJMaxx

or Ross or Marshall's--

- Where do you get it?

- Near where you live, you need to move

and then find some coffee.

But yeah, where do you find it?

Maybe it's at stores that we don't have near us.

- Like Albertson's.

- Yeah, Albertson's, Von's, or--

- Stater Brothers, do you remember Stater Brothers?

- Yeah.

- California, yeah.

- Mervin's, Hilga's, what's that one place up in--

- Are you making stuff up?

- There's a Heineken's.

But anyway, there's a lot of grocery stores

that are not in Florida that are all over the country

so maybe they do carry this and it's not just

a Home Goods type thing.

But anyway, let us know in the comments below.

We'd like to get our chat on with you

about that or anything else coffee-related.

- Or anything else.

- Yes. Alright, well again thanks for joining us

and until next time,

- Keep grinding!

For more infomation >> Paramount Coffee Organic Breakfast Blend Coffee Review - Duration: 5:13.

-------------------------------------------

Imu (speedpaint) - Duration: 8:13.

Often I'm

Upset that I cannot fall in love

But I guess this avoids the stress of falling out of it

Are you tired me yet?

I'm a little sick right now, but I swear when I'm ready I will fly us out of here (?)

I'll Cut my hair

To make you stare

I'll hide my chest my figure out a way to get us out of here

Turn off your porcelain

Face, I can't really think right now in this place is too many colors enough to drive all

insane

are you dead?

Sometimes I think I'm dead

Cuz I can feel ghosts and gouls wrapping my head but I'm not ready to fall asleep just yet

My eyes went dark

Don't know where

My pupils are but I'll figure out a way to get us

out of here

get a load of this monster

He doesn't how to communicate

his mind is in a different place will everyone please give a little bit of spa-ace

get a load of this trainwreck

his hairs a mess and he doesn't know he is

yet

but little does he know they stars

welcome him with open arms

oh

time is

slowly

tracing his face but strangely feels at home in this place

I'm just a fool I keep on chasin' after nothin great

you were just a fool

to keep pretending that you're

lovin

me I-I

don't know

where I'm supposed to go

Call me on the phone at three, I talk to you while half asleep Complaining 'bout your mother so I take you to the cemetery Rant to me I like the sound, I like your voice, I like your mouth Oh O-oh Mm m m m Cycling to school at 7.30 in the morning I am still your baby boy I'm stuck 2013 Don't understand my body Washing machine confuses me Oh O-oh Mm m m m I am such a fool to keep on chasing after nothing great You are such a fool to keep pretending that you'reloving me I don't know where I'm supposed to go Oh oh oh oh oh o-oh oh Oh oh oh oh o-oh oh I was such a fool to keep on chasing after nothing great You were such a fool to keep pretending that you're loving me Look in the mirror, I love that boy, don't hurt my dear, don't hurt my joy Oh O-oh

I give up

To keep on chasing after

Nothing great. You are such a fool Ricky pretend

So sick

For more infomation >> Imu (speedpaint) - Duration: 8:13.

-------------------------------------------

Leyla ile Mecnun - 9 (1 Sözcük 5 Anlam: doğru) (C1) - Learn Turkish words with different meanings - Duration: 4:34.

For more infomation >> Leyla ile Mecnun - 9 (1 Sözcük 5 Anlam: doğru) (C1) - Learn Turkish words with different meanings - Duration: 4:34.

-------------------------------------------

Στο νοσοκομείο ο Άκης Σακελλαρίου: Το σοβαρό πρόβλημα υγείας του ηθοποιού | News | fthis.gr - Duration: 1:09.

 Ώρες αγωνίας για τον Άκη Σακελλαρίου. Σύμφωνα με την ιστοσελίδα, ProtoThema, ο γνωστός ηθοποιός  βρίσκεται διασωληνωμένος στο Κέντρο Αναπνευστικής Ανεπάρκειας του νοσοκομείου «Σωτηρία»   Ο Άκης Σακελλαρίου έχει εκδηλώσει σοβαρής μορφής πνευμονία που οφείλεται στο βακτήριο της legionella και στη λοίμωξη των λεγεωναρίων που αυτό προκαλεί

  Το συγκεκριμένο βακτήριο βρίσκεται ευρέως διαδεδομένο στη φύση, ιδίως στα περισσότερα συστήματα νερού, ενώ αποικίζει εύκολα όλα τα συστήματα ύδρευσης όπως και το δίκτυο παροχής θερμού και κρύου νερού

 Όσο για το ρόλο του στο μιούζικαλ, Mamma Mia, τη θέση του πήρε ο Αλέξανδρος Μπουρδούμης

For more infomation >> Στο νοσοκομείο ο Άκης Σακελλαρίου: Το σοβαρό πρόβλημα υγείας του ηθοποιού | News | fthis.gr - Duration: 1:09.

-------------------------------------------

7Cervelli - TATACCHITA' Il Nero di Whatsapp - Duration: 4:45.

For more infomation >> 7Cervelli - TATACCHITA' Il Nero di Whatsapp - Duration: 4:45.

-------------------------------------------

Quiet Overnight But More Rain For Some - Duration: 3:22.

For more infomation >> Quiet Overnight But More Rain For Some - Duration: 3:22.

-------------------------------------------

Piedmont police officer battles cancer as community rallies around him - Duration: 2:10.

For more infomation >> Piedmont police officer battles cancer as community rallies around him - Duration: 2:10.

-------------------------------------------

🔥Earn Rs.100 Instant PayTM Daily With 5 Best App | MoneyMakingApps 2018 In Hindi 🔥 - Duration: 13:11.

Like, Comment, Share, Subscribe

Like, Comment, Share, Subscribe

Like, Comment, Share, Subscribe

Like, Comment, Share, Subscribe

Like, Comment, Share, Subscribe

Like, Comment, Share, Subscribe

Like, Comment, Share, Subscribe

Like, Comment, Share, Subscribe

Like, Comment, Share, Subscribe

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét