Chủ Nhật, 29 tháng 7, 2018

Waching daily Jul 30 2018

Many people here in Korea will be away for their summer vacation this week... and what's

interesting is that t*his summer... many have chosen to stay within the country instead

of flying overseas.

Our Oh Soo-young tells us more.

This week is set to be the busiest week of the summer for holidaymakers in Korea.

According to a survey conducted by the transport ministry,... Koreans will make 92 million

trips during the vacation period from the end of July to mid-August,... and 40% of those

trips are happening this week.

Most holidaymakers this summer -- around 80 % --- are planning to travel within the country.

"Last year, many people headed abroad, but this year, other islands, especially Ulleungdo

Island in the East Sea, are becoming popular.

We believe it's because they've been introduced on popular television shows.

Trips have increased by roughly 20 percent.

Also, the number of days people are spending on domestic trips has increased compared to

last year."

According to the survey,... most travellers are heading to coastal regions, especially

by the East Sea, which known for its stunning views and fresh air.

"With more than 90 percent of holiday makers planning to travel by car or bus, nearly 5

million vehicles are expected to hit the roads every day this week.

Traffic will be at its peak from Wednesday to Friday."

To ensure the roads are safe for the millions of travelers,... the ministry says it will

put more road patrols and personnel on busy routes,... as well asincrease the capacity

of public transport during the peak holiday season.

Oh Soo-young, Arirang News.

For more infomation >> Peak vacation week begins in S. Korea - Duration: 1:33.

-------------------------------------------

LOTS Of NEW CARS !! Complete Hot Wheels Car 2018 Case N - Exclusive [COLLAB][Unboxing] - Duration: 5:20.

welcome to Channel AToyZ

for more information about hot wheels review Hot Wheel Indonesia please kindly

check on video description below

thanks for watching AToyZ YouTube video channel don't forget to like share

or subscribe this video to be the first one to get notice

For more infomation >> LOTS Of NEW CARS !! Complete Hot Wheels Car 2018 Case N - Exclusive [COLLAB][Unboxing] - Duration: 5:20.

-------------------------------------------

Scorching heat wave to continue in S. Korea throughout the week - Duration: 1:57.

So it looks like the scorching heatwave is here to stay for awhile... with Seoul to hit

highs of around 39 degrees Celsius this week.

And this heat's caused a *surge in electricity demand, leading to power failures.

The good news though.... is that the electricity supply has now stabilized,.... but the bad

news... is that there'll be another peak in the second week of August.

Our Kim Hyo-sun reports.

Typhoon Jongdari, which has brought heavy rain to Japan, continues to weaken as it heads

towards South Korea's resort island of Jeju.

The Korea Meteorological Administration says the typhoon had weakened to a tropical depression

by Sunday afternoon,... but warned that it will still bring strong winds to South Korea's

east coast on Monday and the south coast on Tuesday.

The weather office added that the heat wave that has led to power failures will continue.

The government says electricity supply has been stabilized as of last Friday.

While the daily electricity demand peaked at 92-point-48 million kilowatts on July 24th,...

it remained around 90 million kilowatts throughout the rest of last week.

The electricity reserve margin which alerted the nation as it dropped into the seven-percent

range last Wednesday has jumped back to around nine percent,... closer to the ten percent

mark at which power supply is considered stable.

Yet, the government cannot let its guard down as we near August,... when electricity use

is expected to rise again.

Jul. 25, 2018 "The second week of August, when most companies

resume operations, is considered the electricity usage peak for the summer.

We'll face no major challenges even during the peak as we've increased the supply capacity

by at least one million kilowatts."

As this year's unexpected heat wave has put the nation's electricity supply on red alert,...

the government continues to come up with additional measures to tackle the problem.

Kim Hyo-sun, Arirang News.

For more infomation >> Scorching heat wave to continue in S. Korea throughout the week - Duration: 1:57.

-------------------------------------------

How To Do Nail Art At Home - Amazing Long Nails! - Duration: 10:05.

For more infomation >> How To Do Nail Art At Home - Amazing Long Nails! - Duration: 10:05.

-------------------------------------------

Tài Xỉu Bịp Không Tan+Choi Tai Xiu Bịp Báo Rung Chẻ Ra Không Tang Mới Nhất 2018 - Duration: 4:32.

For more infomation >> Tài Xỉu Bịp Không Tan+Choi Tai Xiu Bịp Báo Rung Chẻ Ra Không Tang Mới Nhất 2018 - Duration: 4:32.

-------------------------------------------

Beware Of Xerox Centers | Aadhaar Card Xerox | Xerox Machines - Duration: 2:02.

Beware Of Xerox Centers

Aadhaar Card Xerox

Xerox Machines

For more infomation >> Beware Of Xerox Centers | Aadhaar Card Xerox | Xerox Machines - Duration: 2:02.

-------------------------------------------

Starbucks Music: Best of Starbucks Music Playlist 2018 and Starbucks Music Playlist Youtube - Duration: 3:35:25.

Title: Starbucks Music: Best of Starbucks Music Playlist 2018 and Starbucks Music Playlist Youtube

For more infomation >> Starbucks Music: Best of Starbucks Music Playlist 2018 and Starbucks Music Playlist Youtube - Duration: 3:35:25.

-------------------------------------------

Western regions continue to face sweltering heat _ 073018 - Duration: 2:08.

Good afternoon.

Typhoon Jongdari has weakened to a tropical depression, but it has caused casualties in

nine prefectures of Japan, and will also have some impact on South Korea.

Eastern parts of Gangwon-do and Gyeongsang-do provinces will see some showers while Jeju

Island will receive 10 to 40 millimeters of rainfall.

Meanwhile the western parts of the country will need to brace for steamy, moist air and

stronger heat.

More record breaking heat is expected over the next two days with highs nearing 38 degrees

Celsius here in the capital, the risk of heatstroke and heat exhaustion remains high.

For today, Seoul and Daejeon could have highs of 37 degrees Celsius, Daegu and Chuncheon

are scorching at 35.

Gwangju will get up to 36 degrees.

With that, let's take a look at the international weather for viewers around the world.

Western parts of South Korea will have sweltering weather while North Korea is also under a

heat wave.

Tropical Storm Jongdari made landfall early Sunday in central Japan after dumping heavy

rain on Tokyo and other parts of eastern Japan the previous day.

At least 23 people in 8 prefectures across Japan have been injured by the storm.

Wellington should enjoy sunny skies on Monday, rain in store for the rest of the week.

Downpours are set to once again target the eastern United States this week including

New York and Washington DC.

As for South America, most major cities will be under mostly sunny skies.

London will get some relief from the heat with rain on Monday.

And lastly to Africa, Dakar will be rainy while Addis Ababa will have unstable weather.

That's the weather update for now.

For more infomation >> Western regions continue to face sweltering heat _ 073018 - Duration: 2:08.

-------------------------------------------

N. Korean athletes arrived in S. Korea for joint teams training - Duration: 2:07.

North Korean athletes are now training with their South Korean teammates for the Asian

Games coming up in Indonesia.

It's the latest in the two Koreas' cooperation in sports... that started this year with the

PyeongChang Winter Olympics.

Won Jung-hwan has more.

34 North Korean athletes will be joining their counterparts from the South on joint teams

at the Asian Games in about three weeks' time in Jakarta and Palembang, Indonesia.

The delegation flew to South Korea on Sunday via Beijing for joint training.

The two Koreas are set to field joint teams in women's basketball, dragon boat racing,

and rowing for the Asian Games which will be held in August.

There are 18 North Korean athletes here for the dragon boat team, 8 for rowing, 4 for

women's basketball and 4 support staff.

The North Korean paddlers will begin their training with South Koreans at Chungju , about

150 kilometers south of Seoul.

"When we move to the training center in Chungju , we are expecting to first go through some

medical tests and administrative works.

Then after few days later, we think we will start the joint training,...

We expect male squad to get good results considering what they achieved in short period of time

at the previous Guangzhou Asian Games.

Also, our female athletes are doing well, and together with outstanding North Koreans

in the team, we expect to grab some medals at the tournament."

In women's basketball, three North Koreans -- Ro Suk-yong , Jang Mi-gyong and Kim Hye-yon

, who all played in the inter-Korean friendly matches in Pyongyang earlier this month, were

named to the unified team along with 9 South Korean players.

The South Korean team are the defending champions at the Asian Games.

They're currently in Taiwan for an international tournament and will get back this Wednesday.

Until then, the three North Korean players will be practicing on their own in Jincheon,

90 kilometers south of Seoul.

They don't have a lot of time to practice together, though -- the Asian Games begin

on August 18th.

Won Jung-hwan, Arirang News.

For more infomation >> N. Korean athletes arrived in S. Korea for joint teams training - Duration: 2:07.

-------------------------------------------

💋 এই মাগীর অবস্থা এক দুই জন এর সাথে হয় না তাই একসাথে ১০ জনের সাথে সেক্স করলে পোষায় JANOYARDER KORMO - Duration: 13:10.

💋 জাল টাকা , মাদক , পিস্তল ও যুবতী নারী দিয়ে চলছে ব্যবসা সব যেনো এক জায়গায় দেখলে আপনি ও অবাক হবেন

For more infomation >> 💋 এই মাগীর অবস্থা এক দুই জন এর সাথে হয় না তাই একসাথে ১০ জনের সাথে সেক্স করলে পোষায় JANOYARDER KORMO - Duration: 13:10.

-------------------------------------------

What does CP mean? - Duration: 0:40.

hi guys today I wanted to answer the question what is CP CP is literally the

medical abbreviation for cerebral palsy and if you need and want to learn more

about cerebral palsy I have numerous videos on the topic on my channel but

the one that comes to mind is a video called what is cerebral palsy so I hope

that answers everybody's questions and I will see you all as usual on Monday take

care bye

For more infomation >> What does CP mean? - Duration: 0:40.

-------------------------------------------

General-level meeting set for tomorrow... North Korea requests meeting first - Duration: 1:51.

South and North Korea will be sending military generals to the border village of Panmunjom

on Tuesday... to talk about ways to reduce military tensions.

And what's notable is that North Korea requested this meeting.

Lee Seung-jae reports.

South and North Korea will hold their second general-level military talks on Tuesday at

the Peace House, on the Southern side of the truce village of Panmunjom,.. to discuss measures

to enforce the military portion of their April summit agreement.

The general-level military talks were first proposed by Pyongyang,...

who showed disappointment over the lack of progress during their first meeting back in

June.

"Let's not have such talks again.

The military.... it's disappointing.

We fully understand your stance, but next time let's prepare more so that something

like this doesn't happen again."

Major General Kim Do-gyun will be leading South Korea's five-member delegation, while

the Lieutenant General An Ik-san will lead the North Korean delegation.

The two sides are expected to discuss measures to build trust and increase arms control,...

such as disarming the Joint Security Area in the DMZ,... and possibly withdrawing troops

and military equipment from border guard posts.

Also on the agenda, could be the idea of a joint project to excavate the remains of troops

in the DMZ,... who were killed during the Korean War,...

while some observers say that the military could also discuss the summit agreement to

turn the Northern Limit Line, a de facto sea border, into a peace zone to prevent accidental

clashes.

The first general-level military talks which were held for the first time in a decade,...

led to the two sides agreeing to completely restore their military communication lines.

The two Koreas hope their second talks will be even more fruitful,... in line with the

Panmunjom Declaration.

Lee Seung-jae, Arirang News.

For more infomation >> General-level meeting set for tomorrow... North Korea requests meeting first - Duration: 1:51.

-------------------------------------------

AFTER DRY FASTING WHAT'S NEXT❓❓❓ #p.1 - Duration: 10:34.

hey guys it is about 7:00 a.m. in the morning and I'm drinking my juice 32

ounces of sweet juice this has beets in it

celery lime and a half of a pineapple in cucumber juice juice juice juice juice

and I have my black seed oil that you see over there I have my tea spoon it's

helping me so much with my sleep and I'm so happy for that so I'm

drinking this juice really early just one and I don't really drink this juice

this early but today I have some things to do in the morning so what I did was I

got up at five worked out to six I had my alarm on for 6 o'clock however this

is my juicer however I had the energy I've just been drinking juices and

eating salads so um you know this is what this videos about me not being able

to adapt to eating solid foods and knowing that I can't just stay on a

water fast dry fast juice fast for the rest of my life and now I can

incorporate juices for the rest of my life but I have to learn how to eat yeah

this is my total gym I've had this since 2014 so this is like the 2014 model over

there are my heaters this is supposed to be my workout ring that picture up there

was left when I had came to this house I've been here almost a year I haven't

still unpacked because I am a neat freak so if I'm not going to unpack it and put

it away correctly I pretty much will leave it

packed because I like everything in water so this is like a storage /

workout room I haven't used my total gym since I've moved in here I use my

Proform stationary bike for my workouts but yeah this is gonna be my workout and

I also use it for my room to dump my sneakers and shoes when I come in for

the day I just come directly in this room when I

when I am come from outside and I just put my sneakers as you see I with a lot

of nice Nikes very extensive footwear then I with a lot of designer clothes as

I should and I take very good care of my heels as you can see the bottom of them

they look like they haven't even been worn these are Calvin Klein I with a lot

of Calvin Klein so that is one of the reasons why I had to lose weight because

you know you can't win designer stuff like I do

I was raised I'm going to high school middle school with you know labels do

stuff went to prep schools with Dean had to keep up with other kids so basically

I wore designed the clothes and they just don't make them in 1x 2x so when I

gained this weight over a year and some change ago the total weight 88 pounds I

had to lose the weight because of the simple fact that I just could not afford

to stop back on with my clothes yeah so like I was saying we're in my closet now

it's not fully unpacked like I said I just moved here about a year ago I have

a lot of clothes and stuff that I need to you know you know unpack so I'd

rather just keep it in the boxes because I like everything to be basically you

you know organize and as you can see when I like a design or something like

these shirts Calvin Klein shirts I will get all the colors of them because I

just love you know design and stuff but again when you're you know a big girl

you can't wear that stuff Ralph Lauren these are clocks here Tommy Hilfiger's

these are from the other day when I went out these are Clark's I've always walked

good shoes my parents always said you always got to have a pair of good shoes

on your feet so you won't have bad feet so I always wit good shoes on my feet

this is some of my husband's shoes here he wears designer stuff as well some of

his clothes are over here too but mainly my stuff this is a brand new wool jacket

here that is his that I have hanging up I took it off the box because you know I

don't want that all framed up another one of his own jackets here but um yeah

this one here is brand-new from last year he's never even wore it but on yeah

he's into that designer thing too and he's in his designer shoes some of

them I haven't unpacked everything I just try to keep everything nice and you

know he was pretty much shoes that love the soles these haven't been worn but he

loves designer stuff as well and so do i and like I said if I like something I

get him in all the colors like my Calvin Klein oops I got them in two different

colors I love I love shoes I love clothes and I have never wore these

before these I should have probably wore these this summer they're Gucci they're

Gucci gee Malucci these are real

patent-leather Michael Kors I have not wore these as you can see the

heel hasn't even been touched but so I got stuff hung up but like this is like

vintage Banana Republic size medium and I got it also in the green then these

are like Nordstrom jackets just giving you an idea of I had no other choice but

to arm pretty much you know this some sneakers over the end of corn I got

stuck off in these pants and stuff designer pants that I have that like I

said I have to do some one tack and so some stuff you can tell I cited to

unpack it because it's just sitting here but it's at least neat but I'm not gonna

pack everything into I'm ready to put it away but I had to um basically you know

lose this weight because I couldn't start over with all these clothes and

things that I like to wear than a nice I don't have the money like that to do

that you know and I can't be selfish and have my husband you know paying for a

new wardrobe for me because I don't want to lose weight this is a Tommy Hilfiger

vintage coat here too that I still wear and I check to go one time this spring

and stuffs size 12 but like I said you you know when you get into these kind of

clothes and stuff you got to you know you have you you shape tight this is a

guest shirt that I wore one time color so pretty and I am I have a big chest so

it is extra large but it you know they don't this is not gonna come in at 2x

this shirt isn't so I wore this shirt this is about a hundred dollars on seal

and they probably not doing a good job showing it to you but the back is out I

don't know if you can see it I suck at recording but anyways the back is out

let me show it to you like this the back of the shirt is out the whole back as

you can see and then this is the back of it I mean the front of it so you know

what I'm trying to do now is learn how to eat this is part one cuz I'm in here

rambling showing you shoes and clothes but there's a point to this video I

learned how to fast to lose weight or juicing which is mimicking a fast but I

never learned how to eat and that was when the problem came in what am I gonna

do next when I can't juice or I can't drive faster I can't water fast anymore

what am I going to do to lose this weight so there's gonna be a part two I

don't want to ramble on this is going into ten minutes but this is gonna be a

part two you're gonna see me in the video and I'm going to be talking and

I'm gonna be telling you why I have to learn how to eat solid foods and what

kind of saw the foods that I should eat because I am struggling with that part I

think it's I know what I need to do but I'm just not doing it and I have to get

used to eating more healthier so with all that being said please subscribe to

the channel like and share this video and make it a favorite and I'll see you

in the next video bye for now

For more infomation >> AFTER DRY FASTING WHAT'S NEXT❓❓❓ #p.1 - Duration: 10:34.

-------------------------------------------

U.S. prohibits use of term 'CVID' in negotiations with N. Korea: Asahi - Duration: 0:49.

The Trump administration reportedly ordered its officials to not use the expression "complete,

verifiable, irreversible denuclearization" in negotiations with North Korea.

Quoting U.S. government officials,....

Japanese newspaper Asahi Shimbun reported on Sunday that the order came early this month...

and said, it was meant not to pressure North Korea.

Before the June 12th summit in Singapore...., Washington had used the term "CVID" many times...

but the joint statement mentioned only "complete denuclearization."

Since then, key officials from Washington have used the term FFVD instead... which means

"final, fully verified denuclearization."

Secretary of State Mike Pompeo has explained that the meaning of FFVD is not weaker than

CVID... and that the U.S. goal of North Korea's denuclearization has not changed.

For more infomation >> U.S. prohibits use of term 'CVID' in negotiations with N. Korea: Asahi - Duration: 0:49.

-------------------------------------------

5 Ways To Deal With An Introverted Boss - Duration: 3:45.

5 Ways To Deal With An Introverted Boss

By Tom Popomaronis https://www.inc.com

As people like Elon Musk and Warren Buffet show, introverts can be highly successful

in business.

Having an introvert boss certainly has its advantages, but if you can't build a good

relationship with your boss, things might end up wrong.

In this video, I'm going to show you 5 ways to deal with an introverted boss.

But before we start, make sure to like this video and subscribe our channel so you won't

miss any interesting updates in the future guys!

Also, don't forget to check link on the description below to see our interesting offer that might

be useful for you.

So, here are a few communication strategies to strengthen your relationship and help you

get ahead.

1.

Ask for one-on-one meetings in advance.

Crowds and a lot of interaction drains introverts.

Subsequently, introverts want to decide where they direct the energy they have, and they

want people to be respectful of their space.

Requesting one-on-one meetings ensures that your boss won't be over-stimulated and can

give you their full attention.

It also gives them the opportunity to prepare for the communications they know will take

some of their internal fuel.

2.

Use technologies such as email or chat, leaving phone calls for last.

Many introverts prefer written communications (e.g., email).

They enjoy referring to the text for accuracy and pondering what you're saying.

By contrast, if you call your introverted boss, you stop their train of thought, demanding

their attention and giving them no power over whether to allocate their precious energy

reserves to you.

3.

Think ahead and leave yourself plenty of time for responses.

Introverts can work on the fly, but they value the opportunity to retreat with problems at

hand.

Thus, keep an eye on your project calendar, and get in touch with your boss right away

if you perceive a current or potential issue.

Far from ignoring your ideas or concerns, your introverted boss will spend time researching,

inquiring and considering different variables, coming back to you when they can answer confidently.

4.

Clarify what your boss wants outright.

Introverts aren't necessarily shy, but they generally are not as quick as extroverts to

express themselves either.

That hesitation can lead to unnecessary conflicts and reworks.

If you're not sure what your boss' preferences are, ask.

Alternately, use phrases such as "So what I'm hearing from you is this."

5.

Give details, but stick to the point.

Most introverts are drawn to details that can aid them in decision making.

Interaction can be exhausting for them, however, so stick to the topic and give only relevant

information.

If your boss pushes you to focus on a specific area or move forward, they're not disinterested,

they're just preserving their energy!

No Right or Wrong

As you try to communicate with your boss, remember: Introversion is neither "wrong"

nor "right".

You're an introvert or you're not.

As long as you're respectful in what you write and say, your boss will notice.

Well, that's the 5 ways you can deal with an introverted boss.

Really cool information isn't it?

Leave us a comment down below and let us know what your thought of this video.

Don't forget to give us account subs and watch other amazing videos on our channel.

Thanks for watching!

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét