Thứ Ba, 31 tháng 7, 2018

Waching daily Jul 31 2018

I'm Ryan Emmett, from Emett & Stone Country Sports and we've got the Air Arms

Fun Day on the range today. This is our second year running it, it's great, it gives

everyone a real insight into it all the guns really, they actually get to

get their hands on them and try them at different ranges, different distances.

Yeah, I think everyone just comes away with a real good impression of the Air

Arms after a day like this. A lot of people can get a bit funny with kid

shooting, but if we don't encourage kids into the sport we won't have a sport and

years to come they're the next generation of it, so more kids we can get

involved is better I think personally.

My name is Chris, I'm here at the Emmett & Stone Open Day representing the Air Arms.

We've come down have a bit of fun day put on a bit of a speed shoot and let everyone

test our rifles. It's very, very important for ourselves as well as a trade to get

people interested in the product, check the product out and feel safe in their

new purchase. Everyone wants to do an Air Arms Fun Day, there's not enough

weeks in the year to be honest but we try and fit in as many as we can, as well as

well game fairs and bits and pieces like that.

The advice I'd give is to come to somewhere like Emmett & Stone, they've got a cracking

range going on here, coming down here have a bit of fun and give it a go.

my name's Gerpeet Sara, I live locally the reason why I come here today is to

learn more about shooting and guns, this is quite a new thing for me. The most fun

part of today has been meeting other people who like shooting as well and

realizing how big and interesting this sport is. For me it was really just to

come here to fire a few guns and then have a bit of fun really. There's a

flavor of guns, but I think the most enjoyable one for me it's been the TX

200, quite a lot of power and very accurate. I think the next time I'd come I would bring the whole family with me. Overall I think it's a good experience.

I'm Stuart Burns and this is I'm Finlay just come down today this is our local

shooting range and Air Arms have got a promotion down, so it's been great.

What's your favorite part of the day? Shooting the hand guns, yeah the hand gun

was interesting because they hadn't shot one of those before, so it was

interesting to see that wasn't it? Yeah, it was a bit different. It was heavy, you're a bit wobbly. Yeah.

Doing the speed shoot I think, yeah speech it was good fun a bit of

competition with it, yeah. 25 seconds, how many goes did it take you

to beat your dad? Two. Finley's got younger brothers as well, so I'd love

to bring them down and give them the opportunity to have a go as well.

I really like that I think it's S510, the gun that you can take apart, it's really nice to shoot.

I think actually doing the speed shoot competition,

mine was a lot longer. My practice rounds at 1,400 seconds a little bit quicker

and I finished, but yeah we had a good day.

We've had a brilliant day here at Emmett and Stone Fun Day. With all of our guns

for people to use. People have enjoyed coming to see us and the weather's been

beautiful. It's important to run days like this because it gives us the chance

to show our shooters and people that aren't familiar with our products what

they're capable of doing and the full range of guns that we have. Have a go

with the guns, see what suits you best and this is the ideal opportunity to try

them all for free and just have a fun day out.

For more infomation >> The Air Arms Fun Day with Emmett & Stone Country Sports - Duration: 5:24.

-------------------------------------------

Собираем переноску для животных. Инструкция по сборке Trixie Skudo 1 IATA для авиапутешествий - Duration: 1:39.

For more infomation >> Собираем переноску для животных. Инструкция по сборке Trixie Skudo 1 IATA для авиапутешествий - Duration: 1:39.

-------------------------------------------

WE ARE NOW UNITED | Conheça Hina, do Japão (Legendado PT-BR) - Duration: 3:43.

For more infomation >> WE ARE NOW UNITED | Conheça Hina, do Japão (Legendado PT-BR) - Duration: 3:43.

-------------------------------------------

BANG BANG | PULI MORENO (Official Video) - Duration: 3:25.

For more infomation >> BANG BANG | PULI MORENO (Official Video) - Duration: 3:25.

-------------------------------------------

Take Watermelon Seeds And Boil Them The Results Will Shock You | Cure Urinary Tract Infection - Duration: 3:31.

juicy watermelons are super delicious and refreshing especially in hot summer

days they are packed with vitamin C pantothenic acid copper biotin potassium

vitamin A carotenoids vitamin b1 vitamin b6 and magnesium but wait until you see

what watermelon seeds can do for you in today's video we'll discuss if you take

watermelon seeds and boil them the results will shock you before you watch

this video please take a moment to subscribe our YouTube channel by

clicking the subscribe button then tap the Bell icon so you will be the first

to know when we post new videos daily

watermelons are packed with fatty acids essential proteins minerals like

magnesium potassium manganese iron zinc phosphorus and vitamins like vitamin

niacin and folate the seeds can help in the treatment of kidney diseases and

problems with the urinary tract make yourself a nice cup of tea using these

seeds to get rid of kidney stones and sand cook grind and bake watermelon

seeds in order to get the maximum of their benefits how to prepare and use

this miraculous recipe 1 grind 20 to 30 watermelon seeds and cook them in 2

liters of water for 15 minutes drink the tea for 2 days and make a break the next

day to repeat the tea treatment for a few weeks but it is really important

that you make a break every third day health benefits 1 stronger heart

watermelon seeds are packed with magnesium which is essential for the

heart these seeds also regulate the blood

pressure and improve the metabolic functions use the seeds more often to

prevent heart disease in high blood pressure to prevent aging antioxidants

prevent premature aging strengthen skin structure and provide a healthy

complexion 3 acne treatment the cotton bud in watermelon seed and

dabbed it over your acne it will also remove any dirt and dead skin cells

watermelon seed oil works well for every skin type and it will also help you

treat skin issues for stronger hair protein and amino acids strengthen hair

roasted seeds make hair shinier because of their copper content melanin is a

pigment that colors hair 5eg scalp the mild texture of watermelon seed oil

makes it easily absorbable use it as a daily moisturizer for dried itchy scalp

sakes hair damaged watermelon seeds contain essential facts that prevent

hair damage 7 blood pressure and coronary heart disease

arginine aids in the treatment of coronary heart disease and regulates

blood pressure it also prevents further narrowing of the blood vessels amino

acids like tryptophan inch lysine are also contained in these seeds have you

ever aware of the benefits if watermelon seeds let me know in our comment section

below if you like this video give it a thumbs up and share with your friends

for more daily tips subscribe to our channel below thank you

For more infomation >> Take Watermelon Seeds And Boil Them The Results Will Shock You | Cure Urinary Tract Infection - Duration: 3:31.

-------------------------------------------

vrchat with a true crusader and a yuri - Duration: 2:05:10.

For more infomation >> vrchat with a true crusader and a yuri - Duration: 2:05:10.

-------------------------------------------

Back to School Outfits Try On Haul with California Crystal | Arizona Jean Co. - Duration: 6:16.

Hey, guys.

It's Crystal here, and I am coming to you guys

from the Arizona Brand YouTube channel.

So thank you so much, Arizona, for having me on this channel

and for working with me on these videos to bring some beautiful, summer,

slash back-to-school, Lookbook, fashion videos--

because I think it's going to be an amazing partnership.

Let's do this thing.

So I am Crystal.

If you are not coming from my channel, than I am 17 years old.

I'm from California, Northern California.

But we're experiencing heat too, so I figured

I would partner with Arizona Brand and JCPenney

to bring you guys some transitioning, like summer to back-to-school looks,

for you guys and for this channel.

You guys can find me on YouTube, at California Crystal--

and on Instagram, Snapchat, Twitter.

Literally all my social media's are IMCRYSTALSMITH.

And let's get into this video.

If you like this video, and you like more style videos,

like this, and be sure to give this video a thumbs

up, and subscribe to Arizona's YouTube channel.

I have literally been wearing Arizona Brand stuff

since I was probably nine years old.

And I still do, to this day, hence this brand, this video.

It's because it's good quality.

It's good prices.

It's super convenient.

Quality is amazing-- comfortable.

I love it.

These are my honest opinions here.

OK?

OK.

I've put together three looks with them, and I'm excited to share them.

[MUSIC PLAYING]

[INAUDIBLE]

And--

Why not start off this video super strong?

So I went to the sunflower fields, and I super-duper

loved the fact that they are in the next town over from where I lived.

So I got this black t-shirt.

It was super comfortable to wear in the sunflowers.

And it wasn't too hot.

And it was stretchy and good material.

And I like to pair it with that denim skirt.

And I thought it was a fun take on the sunflowers,

because I feel like everyone wears some sort of denim.

But I wanted to go with a skirt, instead of overalls or jeans.

I thought those made my pictures turn out super cute and super cool.

If you agree, that'd be great.

The skirt was super comfortable to drive there in

and to walk around the sunflowers.

And it just probably-- just enough coverage.

And it was still super fun.

[MUSIC PLAYING]

This next outfit--

I went to a diner and the parking lot next to the diner.

And it is the shortalls, these overalls pairings.

And I actually kept the same t-shirt that I was wearing,

because it was super-duper comfortable.

And Arizona have several black shirts that were similar, that I wanted.

I literally wanted all of them.

And I'm probably going to go back and get them

when I do a little bit more back-to-school shopping.

But I kept that same shirt, because I wanted to show you

guys how versatile these pieces are.

So I paired it underneath the shortalls.

And I got the shortalls in the size 5, because I've basically run

the same for all my bottoms at Arizona.

We love a consistent queen.

And with this outfit, I got these shoes from Arizona.

I thought they paired together nicely, and they were super-duper fun.

And they made me stand out a little bit in the diner, but I liked that.

And I want to go back to school being a little trendy, a little fun.

You know what I'm saying.

[MUSIC PLAYING]

Last outfit, I thought, was absolutely one

of the most fun ones, not necessarily to [INAUDIBLE] the outfits.

Like, I can see myself wearing this outfit all the time.

It was this shirt.

I'm literally wearing the shirt because it's so comfortable and so soft.

And it has this peplum detail, as you guys can see, with these green jeans.

And they're such a good time.

And I have this cute little bag that I absolutely love.

It's so small and so cute.

It's also really easy to get around and just keep my keys in it

and my wallet in it.

And that's it.

And I'm good to go.

And I have these Moth Birkenstocks, which I think are super fun.

These shoes are wonderful.

I love these sandals.

They're so cute.

And they're comfortable.

That's like, for the win, for the win.

So those were my three looks.

And if I didn't communicate enough, the quality on this stuff is all amazing.

JCPenney's is a great place to do your back-to-school and summer shopping.

Basically, you're shopping all year long.

All these outfits were a super good deal.

If you want to know all the prices for these outfits,

then you can watch my whole video, which is on my channel.

And you can see me getting the clothes, and opening them, and talking

a little bit more about them.

All of these outfits were super affordable, super cheap.

And I cannot thank Arizona enough for wanting to work with me

and my subscribers to make this video happen.

If you guys want to see more content like this,

be sure to subscribe to Arizona's channel.

Be sure to subscribe to my channel, [? California Crystal. ?] So hit

[? Post Notifications ?] while you're subscribing.

And just hit up the Arizona section of your local JCPenney,

or on JCPenney.com, because you will literally not regret it.

So to end this video, like I end my videos on my channel,

I love you guys so much.

No hate.

Eat pizza.

And I'll see your lovely faces hopefully very soon.

Bye.

-- deal.

And I'm literally going to put this jacket on.

-- shorts, and they were--

[INAUDIBLE] booties.

And I had some like this, but--

For more infomation >> Back to School Outfits Try On Haul with California Crystal | Arizona Jean Co. - Duration: 6:16.

-------------------------------------------

FIRST TIME AT THE OCEAN - BOSNIAN | AMERICAN - Duration: 7:57.

For more infomation >> FIRST TIME AT THE OCEAN - BOSNIAN | AMERICAN - Duration: 7:57.

-------------------------------------------

🎬 Cómo crear una INTRO de PELÍCULA en VEGAS PRO | DelcaVideography - Duration: 19:18.

For more infomation >> 🎬 Cómo crear una INTRO de PELÍCULA en VEGAS PRO | DelcaVideography - Duration: 19:18.

-------------------------------------------

Player Spotlight: Jessica Fishlock (Seattle Reign) | #NWSLonLifetime - Duration: 3:12.

For more infomation >> Player Spotlight: Jessica Fishlock (Seattle Reign) | #NWSLonLifetime - Duration: 3:12.

-------------------------------------------

Truck Wars: The Truck War Between Oldsmobile and Ford | History - Duration: 5:07.

For more infomation >> Truck Wars: The Truck War Between Oldsmobile and Ford | History - Duration: 5:07.

-------------------------------------------

!ENG SUB! How does a girl become a knight? I want to be in National Team! Episode 2 Pair Workout - Duration: 15:38.

Привет!

You probably want to ask me a question. "What happened to your hair?"

Operator: "Yes, where are they?"

My hair is being repaired.

Very hot. It's very difficult with these hair. Especially in a helmet.

It is necessary to remove all unnecessary. Hair were not needed.

But I have an axe! The axe is better than the hair.

Operator: -Tell me, how are your trainings going? Is it hard?

Did my health fail me?

Well, my body was not ready for such work. A lot of stress.

But I'm getting used to it. I prevailed!

That's cool! It's great. The body gets used to what you like.

If you do not like it, do not do it. I like it? YES!

But sometimes there are problems with the back.

It's because I'm very tall.

I'm very tall even for this sport.

It's hard to wrestle, I do not have enough muscle.

I do not have enough stamina. I'm not a crossfit adept. My main direction is powerlifting. But I'm working in the regular mode!

I think that everything is fine.

Operator: What is the most difficult thing for you in training? What brings you the most pleasure?

I enjoy everything in training.

The whole process! I get high from training.

Violence must be conscious.

But yes, I love the whole process of training.

From warm-up to the practice of fighting techniques.

Even if I was beaten and I lie on the floor. Now it takes most of the time from training.

Because I do not know anything yet.

But. I think that the hardest thing for me is to move in armor.

So far, this is difficult. It's much easier to move without armor.

I have heavy weapons in my hands. I get tired very quickly.

But I like everything in this sport.

I do not have moments like "Oh my God, I need to beat Balda!"

Everything is very cool! especially I love sparring.

I do not know where you can touch so many men in one day.

Only in training on Bugurt!

I understood why so many women come to this sport.

So much attention to you! So many times you will be struck and thrown to the floor!

I did not have this anywhere.

Operator: -So you do not want to leave this sport?

Leave? No! I just started!

In the very first interview I said that it will require a lot of strength and courage.

Nothing changed! Yes, there will be injuries to me. They will definitely be.

Periodically it will be something to hurt.

Back or leg. The weak will break down.

But the specificity of any sport is to be stubborn and go to the end.

Will it be hard? Yes. The main thing is to go and prevail.

I Got it!

Operator: That's not all! One more question!

Operator: You will not believe it, but you have fans. The process has begun.

The process has begun.

Operator: What would you like to say to your fans?

Probably, it would be great to meet you!

Hello, fans!

You can arrange a meeting with the fans. But I do not know what we'll do there. I think we will drink tea.

Green tea without sugar.

do not drink alcohol and I do not smoke. Stamina is more important.

I gave up everything that prevented me from training.

For example, today my work interferes with me. Bye!

Relations? Bye!

Everything requires sacrifice. And I will go to the end.

What do I want to say to my fans?

Well, create my fan club!

Although this is very exciting for me.

Let's meet, get acquainted! Well, support me during my fights!

I'll be glad if you come to my fights.

Maybe someday, I'll see a banner with my face. It will be fun!

And I want to make friends with you! I'm sure you're good people.

Operator: Thank you!

While they are doing the warm-up, I will tell you what will happen now.

And what will we do today at all.

Now Ira and Vanya perform a basic reception from free-style wrestling.

This is the beginning of the thigh throw. In elementary sport school I studied wrestling.

This is a basic technique.

We move our legs, use our pelvis. Do not overstress our back.

It is necessary to do many repetitions of this movement. This is a good warm-up and stretching.

It is safe. And the legs begin to move in the right direction.

A person who has never engaged in wrestling should have a lot of such work.

This is very important in our sport.

The health of your knees depends on the position of your legs during the fight.

We all know how easy it is to break down our knees.

Do not hurry. Here, the guys are working. In turn, they perform the exercise.

There is one feature. You need to make throws thigh in both directions.

Yes, it is necessary. But, roughly speaking, we do not have time for this.

Therefore, let Ira make a throw thigh only in one direction. So she will learn to do it well.

It's very difficult to make a throw thigh without support on the list.

We did the warm-up. Now we will have the practice of wrestling at the list.

Techniques and features.

We will do this in a helmet.

Ira must get used to armor.

The fight in the helmet is very different from the fight without a helmet.

The helmet is heavy, it has its own geometry. It is necessary to get used to the helmet.

But we do not do all the training in the helmet.

This is where 20% of the training time.

With this you need to be very careful. Beginners have a weak neck.

She trains in my helmet. It's big and it's on your shoulders.

But still it's dangerous. A lot of fighting and jerking for the head.

But still it's dangerous. A lot of wrestle and grasping for the head ..

This should be done gradually.

Training in the helmet, we will give 10 minutes of time.

How to choose a helmet for a beginner? It's complicated. He should not hang out on his head.

The newcomer does not know what he needs.

They use plush turtles. But they do not help. The helmet hangs on your head, your face is smashed.

The neck hurts badly.

To prevent this from happening, we will train in the correct helmet.

Come on, put it on!

The helmet is right for you.

We could not wear it with dreadlocks.

Work on!

Everyone does the exercise five times! Then change the side of the throw.

Classic!

50% of frags in 5x5 are done just like that. If you fight near the fence of the list

We approach the enemy, grab the fence and make a throw.

We do this every workout. I'm sure it will work well for Ira. She is strong and tall, she just needs to train.

Plus, it's safe for the knees.

You have something to lean on. The main thing is to do it right.

You have to put your feet on the right place. You do not have to keep a balance or Wrestle.

Do not chuckle! Keep working.

Well, while we are working.

Vanya, do not jump! Sit down a bit and creep out.

You should not throw it off with force.

A little bit of pressure and leave from there.

Ira must remain in place.

Does not get up, get out backward.

Get out of there! Use your helmet, it's slippery.

Your helmet is slippery too, Ira!

We teach Ira how to grab the helmet of the enemy. It's not very easy to do in steel mittens. Or a mitten and a steel fist.

We must do everything in time. It is necessary to remove enemy weapons.

Grab the head and knock your opponent down.

You also need to be able to defend yourself from this method.

Always have to keep your hand ready to get out of the grip.

Have you done everything? Okay.

Do not hurry! Do not do it quickly! Do it right and convenient for you.

Ira, Swing better!

Yes, now it's good!

Vanya, do not ignore the swing.

What are they doing?

Do not knock so loud!

It's just an exercise parade ripost.

Here the emphasis is on coordinating movements. You may notice that they are stomping their feet.

Hit with your right hand - your left foot stamps.

That's the way it should be. Be quiet!

And if you are defending or beating with a shield - your right foot stomps.

So, if we run to the opponent to make a combination on it.

Well, strike with a shield and a sword.

So we will not lose balance in the attack.

If we hit with the right hand and take a step with the right foot, we can fall.

It's like in boxing.

This technique is adapted to our sport.

When the shield goes forward, we must not miss the time of the swing. Many people make this mistake.

They strike with a shield, but forget about the sword.

I did not get a swing - I did not get a combination.

This is also the work of the feet. You can use them to strengthen your impact.

And this is the correct motor stereotypes for the hands.

This exercise we do 10 minutes in different variations. You can move the gym forward and back.

It's a little more complicated. The shoulders get tired very quickly and it's good.

Enough!

Everybody's Free! Vanya, are you very tired?

Then go run. Ira, undress.

Please clean up for yourself.

Operator: What about the last word?

Well. Progress is not fast.

Not a lot of training because of injuries.

ut a couple of times a week we train.

I hope that when Ira becomes a candidate for the master of sports in powerlifting, we will see more often.

It will be in October.

The whole emphasis is now on the Wrestle. We do not even beat her often.

I want to introduce her to other girls fighters.

Soon there will be women's battles from Marina Golovina.

This is a bunch of girls, where men are not allowed.

I will try to bring Ira there. She meets other girls and realizes that they are not as big as men fighters.

And maybe it will inspire her.

Operator: The girls will not be angry?

This is my show!

I say what I want.

Very soon we will see her fighting with other girls.

That she fought not only with huge men.

nd I hope it inspires her.

Her morals are on top. The main thing is not to hurt yourself and do everything gradually.

I hope, in the autumn we will see her in battle.

She will get used to armor. In September or October we will release it on the lists.

It's all for today! Subscribe! click on the bell to keep out the new videos! Goodbye everyone!

Ira, say "Goodbye!"

For more infomation >> !ENG SUB! How does a girl become a knight? I want to be in National Team! Episode 2 Pair Workout - Duration: 15:38.

-------------------------------------------

How Old is the Universe? - Duration: 1:52.

For more infomation >> How Old is the Universe? - Duration: 1:52.

-------------------------------------------

Suono Del Vento Forte In Montagna Di Notte - Molto Rilassante - Duration: 1:08:58.

Strong Wind Sound At The Night Mountain - Very Relaxing

For more infomation >> Suono Del Vento Forte In Montagna Di Notte - Molto Rilassante - Duration: 1:08:58.

-------------------------------------------

Guerra na Síria - Síria retornou às fronteiras com o Golã! - Duration: 2:26.

For more infomation >> Guerra na Síria - Síria retornou às fronteiras com o Golã! - Duration: 2:26.

-------------------------------------------

RUSSIANS REACT TO MEXICAN MUSIC | Lucha Villa - Tú a mi no me hundes (en vivo) | REACTION - Duration: 5:48.

We're gonna react to Lucha Villa

The song is called "Tu a mi no me hundes"

Let me translate it

I think she's a legendary singer as well

"You will not bury me"

Strange title

Lucha Villa... wait

Luz Elena Ruiz Bejarano

More commonly known by her stage name Lucha Villa

She is a Mexican singer and actress

She's a veteran

She was born in Camargo, Chihuahua

We have little dogs called Chihuahua here

She was given her pseudonym "Lucha Villa" by television producer Luis G. Dillon

She was in movies

In honor of Pancho Villa

She has been a constant presence in popular music and film since the early 1960s

That's all

She's still alive

She's 81 years old

Does she still sing?

I think she's been retired

She's retired yeah

She was active until 1997

Great woman

She's a beautiful woman

What a woman!

That's the dress you want? -No

Very bright woman

Wow!

There's an ensemble behind her too

How do you describe her voice?

Erotic voice

Low erotic voice

Beautiful lady

They all are wearing the hats

I think they're not playing

No, they are playing

Those hats are very noticable

She's a very noble woman

Just look at her jewelry

She has so much jewelry

Her status requires that jewelry

I like this kind of hats

I want to have that costume too

Her dress is amazing

Red/pink dress -Yes

Here voice is like...

Powerful

It's not tender -Not tender

She's awesome, I like her

She's very classy

She looks so beautiful

She's very noble and classy

This is probably her number one song

Awesome, she has an amazing voice and manner of performing

Very extraordinary

We haven't seen anything like this

We've never heard such a voice

She has a low voice, it's very impressive

And the dress is amazing. Amazing singer

Her appearance is very memorable

And the hats are memorable too

I think the mariachi musicians dress like that

They do accom... apoccompaniment (accompaniment)

You're in love with those sombreros -Yes

I want a sombrero

You will buy one

Please let us know what she's been doing lately

Since she hasn't been active

And retired

She probably just lives somewhere... -On some villa

And her last name is Villa too

We really like her, we hope you like her too

Like, subscribe and leave comments

And follow us on Instagram and Facebook

For more infomation >> RUSSIANS REACT TO MEXICAN MUSIC | Lucha Villa - Tú a mi no me hundes (en vivo) | REACTION - Duration: 5:48.

-------------------------------------------

MAQUIAGEM DE CADA SIGNO 💄 Make dos signos, simples, natural, para festa: qual é a sua? - Duration: 4:35.

For more infomation >> MAQUIAGEM DE CADA SIGNO 💄 Make dos signos, simples, natural, para festa: qual é a sua? - Duration: 4:35.

-------------------------------------------

Unknown Brain ft. Heather Sommer - Perfect 10 (Lyrics) - Duration: 3:25.

♪ What does perfect even mean? ♪

♪ Is there even such a thing? ♪

♪ Can we switch up all the rules ♪

♪ And imagine a utopia ♪

♪ Darling I'm just so fed up with ♪

♪ These expectations, they keep weighing me down ♪

♪ My heart is begging me to get the hell out of my head ♪

♪ I'm gonna live inside the upside down ♪

♪ For a minute and pretend ♪

♪ Honey I'm a perfect 10 ♪

♪ Honey I'm a perfect 10 ♪

♪ And if i say it enough ♪

♪ It gets ingrained in my head ♪

♪ And I start to see ♪

♪ Honey I'm a perfect 10 ♪

♪ Honey i'm a perfect 10 ♪

♪ Honey I'm a perfect 10 ♪

♪ Honey I'm a.. ♪

♪ Yeah I've discussed it with myself ♪

♪ And I'm disgusted with the way ♪

♪ We're told to have a certain face ♪

♪ A certain weight, be flawless ♪

♪ We aren't pixels on a screen ♪

♪ No we're human, we breathe ♪

♪ Every single thing we see curated ♪

♪ It's overrated ♪

♪ These expectations, they keep weighing me down ♪

♪ My heart is begging me to get the hell out, of my head ♪

♪ I'm gonna live inside the upside down ♪

♪ For a minute and pretend ♪

♪ Honey I'm a perfect 10 ♪

♪ Honey I'm a perfect 10 ♪

♪ And if i say it enough ♪

♪ It gets ingrained in my head ♪

♪ And I start to think ♪

♪ Honey I'm a perfect 10 ♪

♪ Honey I'm a perfect 10 ♪

♪ Honey I'm a perfect 10 ♪

♪ Honey I'm a, yeah ♪

♪ Honey I'm a perfect 10 ♪

For more infomation >> Unknown Brain ft. Heather Sommer - Perfect 10 (Lyrics) - Duration: 3:25.

-------------------------------------------

Carp Pro Organic - серия высококачественных прикормок 2018! Обзор от Flagman TV! - Duration: 10:14.

Greetings!

I am Alexei Pugach

and it is "F-novelties" programme

Today we are going to talk about "Carp Pro" groundbaits's series

"Carp Pro" series is designed for extensive use

on natural venues and commercial fisheries

These series of grounbaits were produced by great number of fishing experts

We've tested these series in classic (carp) fishing, flat fishing, feeder fishing

and also in float fishing

We've collected different flavours, such as:

biscuit, strawberry, fish and spice flavours

and more detailed information about this series are in continuation

So, let's start from the basic one

By the way these groundbaits are made of a confectionery basis

Such series includes: straberry, plum, mulberry and pineapple

I'd like to start from the "Strawberry"one

It is red

It also has coarse fraction

intense strawberry flavour with caramel and cream savor

It is perfect for fishing on natural venues and commercial fisheries

If you ask me what is the best carp's groundbait

I would surely answer that the straberry flavour is the best one

The next is "Mulberry"

Some carp's experts know that the "mulberry pop-ups" flavour work good on different venues

So, that's why we've created such groundbait

with light sweet fragrance and violet colour

Its unusual color attracts more fish

This series has middle fraction

It can be used for making pop-ups

The next is "Plum"

This groundbait has middle fraction which perferctly suits for flat feeder and classic feeder

It can be used on natural venues or commercial fisheries

It has plum flavour

and violet-pink color

It is rather bright and attract fish on long distances

I recomment to use this groundbait in warm water

start from the middle of May to October

And now Let's go into such unusual groundbait

"Pineapple"

I don't know why but carp like this flavour so much

especially in hot period of time

It has bright yellow color

with intense pineapple aroma

It has coarse-middle fraction

You can easily use it in feeder or make some pop-ups

It is really tested groundbait

and now we are going to our next groundbaits, which is designed for fishing at commercial fisheries

These groundbait are based on crushed pellets, fish and krill's flour, natural spices

with adding amino acid and bird food

The fish have tried some of european groundbaits

as they are more calloried and have a high quantity of protein

What is an important for fish who has tried to eat more complicated groundbait's composition

The more suitable is "Halibut"

One of the components are crushed halibut pellets

plus there is a secret basis is

middle fraction and it is mostly used in flat feeder

and pop-ups

It has an intense halibut aroma

The smell is distasteful but it attracts fish in commercial fisheries

It is dark

The next groundbait is called "Sweet"

It is sweet

and of light color

with salmon flour additive

It is the mix of fishmeals and sweet flavour

It is easy to mix and binds well

and it can also be balled

The scent washes through the flow and attracts fish to the feeder

It can be mixed with "Halibut" or other groundbait from its series

It could be mixed straight from the bag or mixed with the others in the range

to tailor a groundbait for a specific day on a specific venue

The groundbait which is called "Spicy"

Our carps at the commercial fisheries like different kinds of pepper (it could be chilli, paprika)

This groundbait is made of natural spices

It is used in dry and wet form (as essential oils)

It is red color

Its fine texture it also binds well

It allows flavour to leak off into the river, with little feed amount

The fish will sense this groundbait from long distances

It is perfect for using on the feeder or balling in on rivers

The next grounbait is "Krill"

It is made of crushed krill meal

The carp needs to get some protein

This is the hit of this season

It is red colored

middle fraction

an intense krill smell and works almost during the whole year

and the last groundbait is "Geyser"

It has small fractioned pieces

it includes many floating components

It is dark-green color

The smell is creamy caramel

This groundbait could be

mixed with the others in the range to tailor a groundbait for a specific day on a specific venue

For flat feeder

You can add 10 or 20 % of this groundbait to the base mix

so it will create more active groundbait

My recommendation is to use this groundbait as an addition to the groundbait mix

Don't use it on its own,

because the groundbait could be fast acting mix

so you can attract only silver carp

If you want to fish on carp or grass carp at long distances, so you should add 50% of the groundbait to the main base mix

Moreover this groundbait is basic for "Zig-Rig" fishing

it is perfect for a sloppy cloud when fed with a long hooklength

a great attractor without filling the fish up

Try to use new methods for catching fish

To sum it up,

These series of groundbaits were tested by many top anglers

So, guys don't hesitate to experiment with different grounbait mix

Catch and release fish

I am Alexei Pugach

Bye

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét