Thứ Hai, 30 tháng 7, 2018

Waching daily Jul 30 2018

Captions are on! Click CC at bottom right to turn off.

Get updates from @AmoebaSisters on Twitter and Facebook!

I'll never forget a circular red spot I developed on my arm when I was in elementary

school.

It left a lasting memory in my mind, because it was something called ringworm and, with

my active imagination, I thought I was now infected a ring-shaped worm.

I learned you've got to be careful about names, because ringworm isn't caused by

a worm at all.

It's actually a fungus which it turns out is pretty common and can be carried by many

things like pets or soil.

And since up to that point, I was used to antibiotics as a way to treat infections,

I assumed I'd be given antibiotics.

But I wasn't.

I was given an antifungal cream instead, and it went away.

So it made me wonder – what made it different from the bacteria that had made me sick in

the past?

Why wasn't I given antibiotics?

Well antibiotics target bacteria.

Antibiotics can destroy bacteria by affecting their ability to reproduce, damaging their

cell walls, or interfering with their ability to make proteins that they need to survive.

Just some examples.

But it turns out bacterial cells and fungal cells are very different cell types.

In fact, fungal cells have more in common with your cells- which are animal cells- than

they have in common with bacterial cells.

And that has a lot to do with the comparison of prokaryotic cells with eukaryotic cells

which is what we will focus on.

First, just a refresher---recall that the modern cell theory includes the statement

that all living things are made of one or more cells.

All living things.

In the three domains of life, prokaryotes are organisms that can be bacteria and archaea.

They are unicellular which means they are single-celled organisms.

Eukaryotes are organisms that all fit in this last domain Eukarya---eukaryotes may be protists,

plants, animals, or fungi.

They can be unicellular or they can be multicellular, which means they can be made up of many cells.

Like you!

By the way, just to clarify: the word "prokaryote" is typically used to refer to the organism

itself.

When you are describing its cell, you are describing a prokaryotic cell.

Same for eukaryote- "eukaryote" typically refers to the organism itself and when you

describe its cells, those are eukaryotic cells.

Prokaryotic cells and eukaryotic cells do have a lot in common.

Both have DNA.

That's critical because DNA is the cells' genetic material.

Both prokaryotic cells and eukaryotic cells have ribosomes, which are small organelles---an

organelle being like a "tiny" organ.

The ribosomes have the important job of making protein.

Got to make protein.

Both cell types have cytoplasm, the jelly like fluid within cells.

Both of them have a cell membrane- also known as a plasma membrane- which is critical because

it controls what goes in and out of the cell and therefore maintaining homeostasis.

All cells have a cell membrane!

Now as for cell walls---most prokaryotic cells have cell walls.

Many eukaryotic cells--- plant cells and fungus cells for example—can have cell walls.

But there are plenty of eukaryotic cells that don't have cell walls such as animal cells.

What makes prokaryotic cells and eukaryotic cells different is especially interesting.

Eukaryotic cells are more complex than prokaryotic cells.

They tend to be larger than most prokaryotic cells.

And to help me remember some more differences in this next part, I like to remember that

"pro" in prokaryote rhymes with "no" and "eu" in eukaryote rhymes with "do."

Prokaryotic cells have no nucleus to contain their DNA.

So you will find their DNA is not contained within a nucleus; it's a bit messy here.

They have no membrane-bound organelles.

Membrane-bound organelles are fancy organelles that have their own membrane like the nucleus,

mitochondria, the endoplasmic reticulum, and the golgi apparatus.

A big indicator of eukaryotic cells is this nucleus- eukaryotic cells DO have a nucleus

to contain their DNA.

Depending on what type of eukaryotic cell it is---it could have different types of membrane-bound

organelles.

For example, a plant cell is likely to have chloroplasts while an animal cell would not.

Wow, look at all this alphabetized vocabulary.

If you want to try to practice your skills, pause the video and see how many of these

vocabulary words you can use to compare and contrast prokaryotic cells with eukaryotic

cells.

It's important to grasp that all cells of living things fall in one of these two categories.

And understanding the characteristics of these two cell types can help us better understand

the diversity of living things whether they are archaea, bacteria, protists, fungi, plants,

or animals.

And in the case of my example- realizing whether an infection you're dealing with involves

prokaryotic cells (such as bacteria) or eukaryotic cells (such as the fungus).

Well that's it for the Amoeba Sisters, and we remind you to stay curious!

For more infomation >> Prokaryotic vs Eukaryotic Cells [Updated] - Duration: 5:28.

-------------------------------------------

Kpop VS Israeli Pop (pt.2) - Duration: 10:32.

Wonder woman don't you ever forget

you're divine and he's about to regret

I'm not your toy

you stupid boy

I'll take you down now

Back to the future sexy, shout it out

Let's groove ah

Retro future ah

Retro future I got a sexy vibe

Retro future eeeh ah ah

Retro future come on come on now

Baby retro future uh

Retro future, draw it out, however you want

Retro future whoo

Retro future

I promise you that the sun will shine

On you too

On you

Finding a place to lean on

Put your hands up

Ayo, believe in yourself this moment

Put your hands up to the sky

Toward your dream, hands up

Ayo, towards yesterday's sky

So you can reach high

Toward the light, hands up

Just waiting with my phone in hand

For a ring ring, ring ring

Change yourself into airplane mode and fly fly

You ate a cheeseburger, from now you'll only eat couscous

Even if you're a bad boy, it doesn't matter

Sit and wait

Hit you with that ddu-du ddu-du du

BLACKPINK

The path I'm walking on right now

Is a BLACKPINK 4 way intersection

East, West, North, South, all around, we run it

All of your bucket lists, I bought it all

A dream that doesn't end, end, end

And we'll stay here 'till tomorrow. tomorrow, tomorrow

And everything now is allowed, allowed, allowed

A dream that doesn't end

I want you

All day, all day, I want you

I want you

All day, all day, I want you

I just wanna love you

The reason we're slowly being pulled to each other

Oh I don't know it

I can't express it but you keep growing on my mind

I want to hold you, love you

I just wanna wanna love you

You make me

If I had the courage to say

Maybe we should talk

Falling more and more in love with you

And the heart isn't ready to let you go

Tell me how can you give up on a smile like that

At night, taking it out on the piano again

I'm sinking right now

Inside a square ocean

It's a problem

In the whole world

It's the same love song

But it doesn't touch me

In my night

There are too many thoughts

Come here for a second, listen to me

You're just a wanted, confused one from the new style

Tiki tiki tas

Get down from the clouds, you're not a pilot

So do whatever you want

I'm always all about you you you you

You're always about me me me me

You selfishly become the center

You only think about yourself

Then just be with yourself

You shouldn't just do whatever you want

I don't know what, I don't know why

But all this time

I was alone

All this time

Every new day

Love it's so mad, love it's so mad

I'm erasing myself to become your doll

I'm so sick of this Fake love, fake love, fake love

I'm so sorry but it's Fake love, fake love, fake love

Pick me up in a plastic car

Fantastic bag

Elastic man Girlfriends

Gym A moment of happiness

Stacks of cash at home

Babybody, anybody

Packages of golden cream

A dark room A moment of honesty

Hugs and kisses

You've traveled by sweet gravity

I can't avoid you

In my heart, Drip Drop, you fall one by one

Drip Drop you wet me more

Drip Drop like this music

Out of time

Bang bang bang

I been feeling down on myself now

Try to move, I stop and I cry now

I been rollin' all by myself

Break down

Now you're kissing the ground that I walk on

Rain over you like a black cloud

They always want it

Now you listen to what I'm saying

All of this, however you want it, get it

However you want it

All of this, however you want it, hit it

Light a fire in your heart

Anyone can see you're so nice

I wanna sweetly whisper to you and ruin you

Until you faint, get it, hit it, kill it

Trust yourself with me

Chic eyes, cold smile

You're doing everything kawai

Cutting my heart like a samurai

It's easy to stir you, acai

If it won't work with you, then with that one

I'm not making a mess for nothing

You're making drama from here to Japan

You've made a hurricane

So like a shuriken

Let's throw ourselves away from here

And even in front of a tsunami

And everything else that might come

I'm here to redeem you, yeah

Even when I see other girls, nobody's like you

I'm sorry for having no courage

You can laugh at me all you want

I'm a loser who loves you

Yes, I'm a misery

To you, I'm a nuisance, I'm an outsider

But in this world, I only need you

Baby I'm only yours oh oh oh

I'm only yours oh oh no

In the end, I'm

In front of love, I'm always a loser

For more infomation >> Kpop VS Israeli Pop (pt.2) - Duration: 10:32.

-------------------------------------------

Sevişme Sahneleri İle Bazı Ülkelerde Yasaklanmış Leziz Filmler - Duration: 2:38.

For more infomation >> Sevişme Sahneleri İle Bazı Ülkelerde Yasaklanmış Leziz Filmler - Duration: 2:38.

-------------------------------------------

Woman Is Allergic to WATER & Her Skin Burns When Wet - Valentina Bones - Duration: 4:50.

Living in Florida - bloody humid living in California - bloody dry

Ok, I just move under the sea

Welcome back to FTD news

My name is Leroy Kenton and I'm gonna be talking about a lady that is allergic to water and before heard about this story

I swear it was like only one person that I've ever

Heard of that have this kind of condition and it was like years ago

I was watching it on some kind of TV show meet Valentina bones. She's a 25 year old photographer and she's allergic to water

so like if she's sitting there and like water touches her it feels like her skin is

frying

And this is not just water that may come out from a tap and touch her but also from water that could drip on her

From fruit but to make it even worse

this condition is triggered even when she sweats and cries and I'm thinking

Yeah

If it's a hot summer day

Or you're doing something around the house and you start to sweat your whole body's gonna be burning and like what if he gets sad

We do not cry. Yeah, this is weird guys

Valentina bones was diagnosed about 10 years ago with aquagenic urticaria

And she currently lives in, California

So she breaks out in these rashes within two minutes of coming in contact with warm water now when she's describing the condition

This is what Valentina had to say for me any liquid triggers aquagenic urticaria

Water sweat saliva and even juice from a juicy fruit

I don't do any sports or physical activity that I know will result in me getting unwanted attention

Due to how my skin looks I took night classes in college because it was too hot and humid in class during the day

As long as my body stays dry

My allergy to water doesn't make my life less happy now originally Valentina was born in Budapest Hungary

But she moved to California in the year 2007 and that's when she started noticing this allergy as he could imagine

She started getting super concerned

She started seeing these red rashes coming up whenever there was like rainfall

Or anything happening and she's like what the heck is going on with my skin

Never I said at the Bing of this episode like I heard of only one person with this disease

Yeah, see this thing is so rare that that's pretty much all the information that there is about it out there

It's like so rare. No one knows anything. It's just okay, you have an allergic reaction to to water

So unfortunately for people like Valentina who have this condition, there isn't any reliable treatment for this now. This is a big question

I'm sure that every single one you guys are asking. How does she shower? How does she take baths?

Well since she's had this condition for so long. She's figured out ways that she can make it work in the summertime valentina bones

She showers in cold water, which she can cope with a lot better

However, in the wintertime she uses a wet washcloth or showers with slightly warm water

But definitely not hot or any really warm water at all

But if she has to use water that's a little bit on the warmer side

She has to limit it to no more than two to three minutes

And this is how Valentina describes her experience living with his condition. I wash my hair separately by bending over in the tub

So I don't have to spend extra time in the shower with water getting in contact with my skin

I'll take bubble baths. Maybe twice a year as a treat on my birthday or Christmas

Which makes me really sad because I adore bath bombs for my face the rashes come out from anything liquid at any temperature

Hot or ice cold and the rest of my body it comes out faster with a higher temperature water

for example

My body can be in a cold pool for half an hour without any problems and then it will come out slowly and less

Painfully if I get in a jacuzzi bathtub or steam sauna, the rashes will come out within approximately a minute or two

But it also comes out from sweating after the gym or a dog licking me

So if anyone thinks this may just be caused by something in the water. It's not okay guys

So that's all I have for this episode of FTD news and let me know down below in the boom box

Do you suffer from any allergies? I've been pretty fortunate enough where I don't really have any allergies

It's just one. It's it to some medication

I'm not gonna say which one in case and if you get ideas, but yeah

I could actually die if I take this one particular medication and before you go you got to follow me on

Instagram the link to that is down below. All right, guys, you've been awesome. I'll see you in another episode

I'm Lea I can then one out

For more infomation >> Woman Is Allergic to WATER & Her Skin Burns When Wet - Valentina Bones - Duration: 4:50.

-------------------------------------------

ARS VLOG REACT TO Mid-Year Creators Letter in 2018 | YouTube Latest Update - Duration: 9:45.

For more infomation >> ARS VLOG REACT TO Mid-Year Creators Letter in 2018 | YouTube Latest Update - Duration: 9:45.

-------------------------------------------

TASTE TRIPPING PILLS!!! - Duration: 11:47.

what's up guys welcome to the video and in this video as you saw in the title I

am testing out taste tripping pills and this might be an old thing but I just

saw them and I wanted to try them for YouTube and hey scout (my dog), yeah do you see my light

yeah I'm so hot anyways so we have these things I don't

know how they work so I believe if you let them

disintegrate on your tongue and then they change your taste buds I think so

yeah that's something that happened to them I need to find a knife or something

open these I found I just got some scissors

so let's just open these up and try it out

yeah okay so let's see what they look like oh it was so sick leave your

tripping help inside happy outside it's cool we getting on to Yuma home sugar

free so I guess we just open up this package okay it's gonna pop and I'm

gonna try out the lemon you know I wanted to try out the lemon figure in

the back so are there instructions on how to do this because I know yeah I

think I did all the time does it say how to dissolve them

weird

that's what it is like um wasn't it like it's on the tip of my tongue

I don't remember what tastes like not then you pull up both doesn't take back

I thought about that it expired in 2017

so it's made from all-natural berries I think last 30 minutes I believe yeah in

burying the all-natural mix from the finest miracle of miracle berries

all right start it

oh my gosh just see it here but dude night it tastes so good

lemons aren't made to taste like this I got my lipstick sour but then hits my

tongue

okay so that was was weird because like it was still kind of sour I don't know

if I did it right or not but I don't know how that's going it was sweet it

was like candy why are you watching this video you can't I can't actually tasty

stuff like caramel so next I have a tomato and I do not like tomatoes I

think they taste very bad so I shouldn't bite into it and try it yeah no no no no

okay you know it tastes like a tomato to me

stuff okay guys so I'm dissolving another tablet on my tongue just to see

enough on there get it wrong and I've done the instructions it says place one

embarrass have one on your tongue and dissolve completely

okay so I've solved it again and then try this yeah still good

that time it actually doesn't taste like anything I'm so now I have watched these

strawberries which I tried it yesterday and they're actually really good just on

their own so let's see that's the best strawberry I've ever had it's so sweet

and it's like it it's just pure strawberry so eating it with that I'm

going to put sugar on it berries not really

that is amazing and I saw someone doing it doing some some care tri-state legit

just just ate some ketchup they said it tasted good so it smells so bad

I mean I wouldn't say that's something that eat on a regular basis but you know

I could still eat it I mean I do it it was the only thing I had but I have to

have embarrassment now the next thing if you don't know these things are you

super super sour it's crazy how much sour there it's everything sweet right

I'm scared to do this I tried a blue one the other day

well it's like sour one time does that make sense not so long as it

wants to give your day when I try to poop still sour that Sarah's gone it's

really good enough yeah I spit it out because I don't want to spend like two

hours on one thing and my supposed to be able to eat onions with this

I hate onions as well as tomatoes so that was sweet it was sour it just

wasn't a star it was like that it was nothing like that okay so now I'm gonna

eat this onion

anything now I think I need look at you I love Pepsi it's my favorite thing ever

not really but I wanted to try it with these miracle berries it's delicious

everything besides this tomato and the onion of love and I don't really like

ketchup either but this is awesome Wow so these are built with two things

that I do not like at all I like peat bring these these where I

don't really like I mentioned

I never know what takes it different and what doesn't you know so I'm gonna use

Bell mini pepper pepper or what its gonna try this just like a sweeter

regular

with the conclusion that I've come through this video is strawberries yes

these things yes these things sure this definitely still some good um so yeah

that's right come to so picky is some get just some berries taste stripping

pills

wherever you get on the link in the description get them and anyways I hope

you enjoyed this video see you next time and

For more infomation >> TASTE TRIPPING PILLS!!! - Duration: 11:47.

-------------------------------------------

MAC Cosmetics Influencers MAKEUP Meetup Challenge at Cirque du Soleil HQ | 💄🎪 - Duration: 12:53.

Hi everyone, I'm Matthew Rodrigues.

I'm host of Cirque du Soleil's 'The World Of'.

Here's the deal, today we're coming to you

from Cirque du Soleil's headquarters in Montreal, Canada

and we have a big makeup event planned for you.

Cirque du Soleil has teamed up with their long-time partners Mac Cosmetics

to challenge makeup creators from Canada and China

to create their own individual look based on Cirque du Soleil shows.

That is fun my friends,

I hope you're feeling the vibes that I'm feeling.

They have less than an hour to get the job done.

Here's the best part of it all,

you get to vote and tell us who you think should win.

All you have to do is comment below

using the hashtag #cirquemakeup, easy as that.

Come on, let's meet the creators.

Do you like my smoky eye? I love it.

Let the makeup games begin!

They've already started.

You guys started without me.

- Jacklyn Jacklyn Jacklyn. - Hey hey.

- Hi, so how is it going so far, you've got Volta.

- We're doing the Volta look. - Yes.

I've got this really cool kind of like geometric golden

very um, lots of planes in the faces, lots of contour.

- So do you have, do you have the metallics here in-house?

- I do have a lot of the Mac pigments, I've got the Mac gold

that's gonna be the base of the gold

and then I've also got some gold foil which will add like the pizzazz,

the big focal point, so.

- When you find, you've done a lot of makeup tutorials

so I know you're not afraid of this world,

but when you found out you were gonna be working with Cirque du Soleil

was that exciting for you, especially being a girl from Canada.

- For sure, I mean Cirque du Soleil has been part of my life since I was young,

I grew up going to see the shows and

I also wanted to be a circus performer when I was younger.

Like this is my hidden dream, other than makeup artist, I would love to be…

- Well you know what I'm gonna ask you to do.

- Should I do a little… - Get up, get up,

let's see what you can do. Let's do it.

What have you got?

- Ok what are we doing, let's do a little headstand.

- You can do a headstand? - Yeah I mean I can…

- If you can do a headstand, - I used to be a cheerleader actually

so I can like tumble. I don't know if I can do that right here.

- If you can do a headstand without killing anybody.

- I don't know if this is really the outfit for it.

- Here we are, live. - Live from the...

- here, keep it going. - Oh I'm gonna get,

- you're gonna hurt your head,

- I'm gonna get makeup all over this shirt ok.

- That's all right, it's worth it, it's for the game.

You got it? - I'm doing a headstand and then,

- Oh! - Maybe do like a little arm up.

- Oh girl, you've got this.

- Then maybe like two hands for a second.

- Oh, ok. - That's about it.

- And you did this on this hard cement.

- Hopefully we don't ruin the makeup. - Ok, now you're all flushed,

you don't need any bronzer. - Oh yeah, anyways I wanted

to be a circus performer when I was younger so this is close to home,

a marriage of my two favourite things.

- I love it. I think you're hired. Can we hire her for one of the shows.

All right, I'm gonna let you get back to work. - Ok.

You're making a whole look based on Mystère,

- Yeah, yeah. - Right. So talk a little bit about that,

what are you planning to do here and what kind of research did you do?

- Ok. I don't see the show but I've got, received these kind of pictures

and most of the makeup they are basically red,

orange and yellow like sun-look feeling

but this was kind of you know, very bold and exaggerated so I like,

- Do you sketch out like this every time you do a look?

- Yes but I mean I might use a person so,

maybe the shape of my face are different from this one

so I slightly change to this.

This was more kind of like you know, a round face

and today I'm wearing a,

- You like base tunes your picture here, so.

- That's right. And today I'm wearing this kind of traditional Chinese dress.

It looks like it's gonna work out perfectly, the colour.

- Yeah so I do a little change,

slightly change the way it's like you know the redness or the short eyebrow

it was kind of you know have the Chinese element inside of this

but I will keep the main colour to remain the same

in the same tone so that's what I'm doing.

- That's kind of like incredible, I'm excited to see what it looks like.

- Thank you. But I haven't been, done this for like 5 or 6 years.

- We're looking at each other through the mirror,

has anyone noticed that, we're looking at each other through the mirror.

- Yeah through here. - It's easier.

- Yeah, it was just, bring me back to my uni days,

- Yeah back to the old days. Do you Mac Cosmetics a lot?

- Of course, look I have this pallet.

- I love this pallet, look at these colours.

- Actually this pallet was, I think it was 6 years ago.

I select one of, you know each by each colour by myself.

When I was doing university,

most of my cosmetic they're from Mac and I think,

although I've got the pro card you know we can have a discount.

- Oh yes you got that discount, Mac discount.

- It was still very expensive to me back then but now...

- So you saved your money to buy your Mac Cosmetics.

- You know one by one like I saving for, my money for one month

and I buy one lip pallet, it was just like that you know.

- And now look at you, Mac is inviting you to come and do makeup,

what a full circle, that's awesome.

- Yeah I can have whatever I want now. - Yes you can.

- Yeah to me it was kind of like dream come true you know.

- Yeah. Well I'm happy to hear that,

thank you so much for being a part of this,

- Thank you so much. - I'm gonna let you finish here

- Yeah, yeah. - and I know you're gonna do a good job.

- Thank you so much, we see you later. - All right, bye.

All right ladies and gentlemen, we have 30 more minutes.

30 more minutes.

- I need more…

- I know you need more but you're not getting it.

Caitlin is a senior artist on the Mac Pro Team,

did I get that right? - That was awesome.

[CAITLIN CALLAHAN GLOBAL SENIOR ARTIST M.A.C.]

- You nailed it. - Yes!

- You are good at this.

- Tell me a little bit about why Mac and Cirque du Soleil

work so well together I mean other than they're both amazing Canadian companies.

- Yes, yes so we have Canada in common, - Yeah.

- and we also started the same year, 1984.

- I did not know that. - Isn't that crazy.

- That's really special. - I know so it was kind of meant to be.

- Talk about makeup in a show.

Why is it so important and adds such a layer.

Because the makeup is part of your character.

So makeup gives you a great deal of emotion because it's your face,

- Yes, there's nothing more emotive than that.

And it brings things to another level, right, just that level of colour and art.

- You don't need much to make a statement with makeup.

Now clearly we're making big statements today,

- Right, this is about big statement. - But for real makeup

you don't need much and it just gives you that little zhoosh.

- Yeah and what do you think we're gonna be seeing today?

- God, every colour in the crayon box.

I've seen a lot going on. I've just been walking around going what.

You know and that's the thing with makeup is it's a constant learning,

you're never done.

- Right. Tell me about your, you went to go see O.

- Yes. - I'm sure do you pay attention

to the makeup when you're watching a show, you must.

- It kind of changed my life. - Yeah.

- Because the theatre, the art, the drama, the costumes,

everything I was just blown away.

- It is one of those things you want to take everybody

- Yes! - to see it because

- you want to share - you're like you're not gonna believe

this Cirque show, visually, the makeup,

the costumes, the tricks that they can do.

It's beyond any show that you're ever gonna see.

- No and like it's a circus, no. - No it's not.

- It's an experience, it's an experience. - It's an emotional experience

you don't understand. - It is so hard to explain.

- I want to take you to a show. - Let's go.

- Let's do it, all right, awesome. Thanks for coming on.

- Bye. We're going on a show. - We're going on a show.

So I'm waiting to talk to Jackie right now

but she's doing her liquid liner and this is like,

this is really tense, it's really a hard moment.

I don't want to disturb her, I want to respect her space so we're just gonna wait.

It's like nail biting. It's nail biting.

I hope she gets through it.

Jackie, how's it going? - It's going good.

- Are you nervous here? - A little bit.

This is definitely not a look I would normally do

but going out of my comfort zone.

- Talk about your normal look, what would you normally do for one of your tutorials?

- Ok so for my YouTube tutorials generally I take inspiration from TV

and movie characters so it's very natural on screen makeup

versus, this is super bold but it's super fun

and I think this would be actually really cool

for like a tropical summer look as well.

- So were you nervous at all when you heard that Cirque du Soleil

wanted to work with you and do this event today?

- Yeah, I'm pretty shy, I don't like doing a lot of makeup on the spot

but it's such a cool opportunity and I was so excited

to see this headquarters and travel to Montreal

so it's been a lot of fun so far.

- It's looking good so far, - Oh thanks.

- I don't know why you're worried about it,

- Thank you. - I don't want to jinx you

but you're looking good. - Yeah, thank you.

- So talk about the show that you are modeling your makeup after.

Ok so this is one of their oldest shows, it's a classic Alegria

and I was just drawn to the bold colours

so I love the yellow, the gold and the turquoise

and I actually love this photo here if you can do a little zoom in.

- Yeah, look at that.

- So I DIYed this little crown very quickly.

- You did this. - I made it super fast

with like a hot glue gun, - Look at that.

- So I'm hoping that it will help bring out the colours.

- See this is what you get, you get extra points for props.

- Thank you. - Because it's not just about the makeup

people, it's about the prop and only if it's a good prop.

- For sure. - This is very very cute.

- Thank you.

- All right so I'm gonna let you get back to it,

- Sounds good. - and do your thing

and I can't wait to see the final product, I'll give your crown.

- Thank you so much. - All right, have fun.

Now I'm here with Patricia [MAKEUP ARTIST CIRQUE DU SOLEIL]

who has been a makeup artist here at Cirque du Soleil for 8 years.

- That's right.

- So you've beat a lot of faces up in here.

- Yes, yes I did yeah.

So 8 years and it's been quite a ride actually.

A lot of people don't know this but we have to teach the artists their makeup

because everyone has to do their own makeup.

- That's got to be really hard because these artists are you know,

they're training in the gym, they want to be gymnasts

and they want to do all of these amazing tricks

but they don't necessarily go to school to study makeup.

- No that's right. - So you have to teach that all to them.

- That's right, absolutely. Actually some of them have never actually held a brush

in their hands before, so, yeah exactly.

Exactly but you know what, after a few sessions

they eventually learn how to do their makeup

as complex as it could be, as many steps as it can take,

they all eventually learn it. - Awesome.

Thanks for coming on. Five minutes everybody.

Oh this is exciting.

30 seconds.

Sorry.

10-9-8-7-6-5-4-3-2-1 we're done!

- Done. - You look good girl.

Ok everyone that's the end of our makeup challenge.

We want to thank all of our friends from Canada and China

who came out today. You all look amazing, every single one of you.

If you want to vote on who you think looks the very best

you can do so in the comments below.

Just use the hashtag #cirquemakeup and you can pick your choice.

All right thank you everybody, we did it!

Zàijiàn!

For more infomation >> MAC Cosmetics Influencers MAKEUP Meetup Challenge at Cirque du Soleil HQ | 💄🎪 - Duration: 12:53.

-------------------------------------------

Classified Marketing Tip 20 - Use Hashtags on YouTube Videos - Duration: 0:55.

Classified marketing tip try adding hashtags to your YouTube

videos. YouTube is currently featuring up to 3 hashtags above the title on desktop

and Android the hashtags just need to be included in the description of your

video this can help with discoverability and potentially lead to more views

For more infomation >> Classified Marketing Tip 20 - Use Hashtags on YouTube Videos - Duration: 0:55.

-------------------------------------------

【MMD】Childhood【Yandere SimulatorxOCs】 - Duration: 0:13.

5 ducklings were running around.

Besides the...

Mountain to...!

SARRAR!

MOMMY SCREAMED!

TCHA CU TU TCHA TCHA TU TCHA TCHA CU TU!!!

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét