Thứ Ba, 31 tháng 7, 2018

Waching daily Jul 31 2018

Hello everyone. I'm Sylvia

Welcome back to my Youtube Channel

This video is going to show you

what my favorite items during June 2018

Including what items that I dislike the most

Hair water spray

You can get it from Super Save, Daiso (or Mr.DIY)

Very cheap

Fix your messy hair

Next

Contour powder

And this is liquid

Brand is Catrice. Can get it from Watson

Price is not that exp

I pick wrong color

I get it from Singapore Watson

I pick wrong color

Next

I went to Kuala Lumpur

Typo store is my favorite store

There is no Typo store in Sabah

I love pretty cups

Next, lotions

Brand is Vaseline

Nivea is not my favorite product

This is new one

Suit for dry skin

Last one

This is Eversoft Facial Scrub. Can get it from Watson

Not that exp

Use 1-2 times per week. Do not use it everyday.

Remove your dead skin

Good for your skin

And now I want to tell you which item I dislike

Use this when you wearing facial mask

I thought it is a useful item

It's very good In the beginning

When I use this for about 1 week

It make me feel uncomfortable

For more infomation >> 6月最爱&最讨厌的用品 ♥ June Favorite And Dislike - Duration: 5:43.

-------------------------------------------

What is he saying?(81) (Listening Practice) [ ForB English Lesson ] - Duration: 2:12.

Hello everyone and welcome back to ForB's English lesson video.

My name is Richard and today I'm going to say something and I'd like you to guess

what I'm saying.

Are you ready?

Let me in.

Let me in.

Let me in.

Did you catch that?

Alright, let's try that again but this time with a hint.

Let me in.

Let me in.

Let me in.

Did you get it?

Alright, let's try that again but this time a little slower.

Let me in.

Let me in.

Let me in.

Did you get it?

Alright, the answer is "Let me in."

Let me in.

Alright, so the pronunciation point here is the "t" sound is not said,

so it sounds like one word, "lemmein", "lemmein".

Alright, so this expression you can use when you want to go inside someplace,

so you ask someone if you can go in.

Alright, so let me in.

Alright, so let's practice this together.

First slowly, then a little bit faster after that.

Are you ready?

Let me in.

Good.

Now a little bit faster after that.

Let me in.

Good.

Now even faster.

Let me in.

Good.

Alright, let's try that three times quickly.

So please repeat after me.

Let me in.

Let me in.

Let me in.

Great!

So now you know the expression "Let me in."

So if you want to ask someone to go in someplace, you can say "Let me in."

Alright, so if you liked this video, please click like, share, or subscribe.

My name is Richard and I'll catch you next time!

For more infomation >> What is he saying?(81) (Listening Practice) [ ForB English Lesson ] - Duration: 2:12.

-------------------------------------------

Even School Boys Got Surprised with This Boy's High Pitch and Voice [ENG SUB] - Duration: 3:11.

어떡해 벌써 보고 싶은데 Already miss you this much

이땐 행복했나봐 모두 지워야겠지 Now it is time to let things go, let everything go

웃는 너의 사진을 행복한 우리 사진을 your smiling pictures, our happy pictures

한 장씩 너를 지울 때마다 가슴이 아려와 deleting those pictures one by one, my heart is aching

너의 사진이 점점 흐려져 Your picture is blurred (by tears)

사진 속 너를 불러도 보고 너를 만져도 보고 I am calling you in the picture, touching you in the picture

너무 잔인한 일이야 너를 지우는 일 It is so cruel i have to forget you

그대로 있는데 웃고 있는데 You are here, smiling here

사진 속 네가 웃고 있는데 you are smiling in the picture

이땐 행복했나봐 이땐 몰랐었나봐 I was happy back then, I didn't know that

우리 좋았었는데 우리 좋았을 텐데 We were had good time, We must be happy

한 장씩 너를 지울 때마다 가슴이 아려와 deleting those pictures one by one, my heart is aching

너의 사진이 점점 흐려져 Your picture is blurred (by tears)

사진 속 너를 불러도 보고 너를 만져도 보고 I am calling you in the picture, touching you in the picture

너무 잔인한 일이야 너를 지우는 일 It is so cruel i have to forget you

이젠 눈 감고 널 지워 Now I am letting you go

어차피 우린 아닌 거잖아 We are not for each other anyway

이젠 눈 감고 널 지워 Now I am letting you go

마지막 사진 한 장 뿐 The last picture I have now

마지막 너의 얼굴이 보여 너무 아름다워요 I can see you the last picture, so beautiful

이제 다시는 볼 수 없음에 Now It is not possible to see again,

한 번 더 너를 불러도 보고 너를 만져도 보고 calling you one more time, touching you

너무 잔인한 일이지만은 널 지웠어 It is so cruel, but I delete....

For more infomation >> Even School Boys Got Surprised with This Boy's High Pitch and Voice [ENG SUB] - Duration: 3:11.

-------------------------------------------

Suffix and Prefix with English to Bengali Translation| Basic - Duration: 30:05.

For more infomation >> Suffix and Prefix with English to Bengali Translation| Basic - Duration: 30:05.

-------------------------------------------

JAKE PAUL EXPOSED - Duration: 3:51.

welcome

For more infomation >> JAKE PAUL EXPOSED - Duration: 3:51.

-------------------------------------------

Brandon Flowers' Kids Fall Asleep at His Shows - Duration: 2:48.

-You have three boys. -Yes.

-You were saying backstage -- 11, 9, and 7. Right?

-Yes.

-Do they like that their dad's in a rock band?

Do they go to shows?

-They're into it.

They're so used to it, you know.

Since they were born, that's what I do.

And they -- you know, they love music and they've been to gigs.

But none of them have ever made it through an entire gig

without falling asleep.

-Oh, really?

-Because we go on at 9:00. -Yeah.

-And so -- I mean, that's already,

you know, that's bedtime. -Yeah.

[ Laughter ]

-So my wife's documented a couple instances

on her Instagram where they're just like dozing off.

And I'm, like, on fire on stage, like, giving it.

And it's pretty funny.

-You did the Panorama festival.

-Yeah.

-Here in New York. [ Cheers and applause ]

And you -- you brought someone from the audience

up on stage to play drums.

-Yes.

-How does that happen? What happens?

-They bring signs.

-Okay, so someone was holding a sign saying --

-Yeah, we had never done it --

until November last year, this hadn't happened.

A kid in Dublin brought a sign.

He wanted to play keyboards on a song of ours

called "A Dustland Fairytale."

And we brought him up and it was -- it was amazing.

Because people are already, you know, coming together

at this concert and they all agree on something

and it's beautiful to have that sort of

congregation of people cheering.

But when that kid came on stage, everybody was rooting for him.

And we were rooting for him. And it was beautiful.

Then all of a sudden, it just took on a whole life of its own.

And now at every gig, there are people with signs.

-So you had a --

Let's take a look at the drummer you brought up here in New York.

♪♪

[ Cheers and applause ]

♪♪

-He's singing along. -That's fantastic!

[ Cheers and applause ]

So, how -- be honest.

How often is it good? -Okay.

[ Laughter ]

It is -- I think 60 -- 63% of the time.

-That's a good -- [ Laughter ]

-Yeah.

-And I will say this is a photo, you know, obviously taken.

Here you are getting -- I mean, look at that crowd.

Look at the amount of people you got to perform with.

That's really incredible that you do that.

I do want to say, I know I told you this once before.

We met in 2008 when you did "SNL"

and my mom was at the show,

and I introduced you to my mom and you were so polite.

And this is sort of a famous story

because a lot of people overheard her.

And you went back to your dressing room

and we were walking down the hall and my mom said,

"I don't know why they call them The Killers.

They couldn't be nicer." [ Laughter ]

And it's as true today as it was then.

Thanks so much for being here, man. I really appreciate it.

Brandon Flowers, everybody!

For more infomation >> Brandon Flowers' Kids Fall Asleep at His Shows - Duration: 2:48.

-------------------------------------------

【ときのそら×アズマリム】magnetを歌ってみた - Duration: 4:03.

For more infomation >> 【ときのそら×アズマリム】magnetを歌ってみた - Duration: 4:03.

-------------------------------------------

СПОЙЛЕРЫ в ТРЕЙЛЕРАХ игр из-за ГЛУПОГО МАРКЕТИНГА - Duration: 10:22.

For more infomation >> СПОЙЛЕРЫ в ТРЕЙЛЕРАХ игр из-за ГЛУПОГО МАРКЕТИНГА - Duration: 10:22.

-------------------------------------------

Armie Hammer Reveals the Unique Way He Learns His Lines - Duration: 5:46.

-Welcome. -Thank you, dude.

Thank you for having me. -I'm so happy to you have here.

it is very nice when people on Broadway use their Monday off

to come visit us. -Yep.

-So, thank you so much. I did not realize this

until today, that we were in a movie together

about a decade ago.

-I like to consider us co-stars.

-Yes. -Really.

-We co-starred in a film. -Yeah.

-The film was called "Spring Breakdown."

It was a film with Amy Poehler and Rachel Dratch, among others.

And you -- you had one scene? is that correct?

-I had one scene. I play -- Oh, God.

I play "Abercrombie boy" in the movie.

[ Laughter ] -This is not --

that is not a description.

That is the character's name. "Abercrombie boy"

[ Laughter ] -That is actually -- that is me.

That is me. Very -- One of my very first jobs.

-And what would you say your character arc was?

-Oh, it was really complex and really interesting.

I basically am just there for Amy Poehler

to take body shots off of.

-And there you guys are working together.

That is fully exactly what that is.

-Yeah, yeah. -"Abercrombie boy."

-Another one of my co-stars. -Another one of your co-stars.

-Yeah, yeah. We're super tight. -There you go.

-Yeah. -And this is very exciting.

This is your Broadway debut. -Yeah.

-Terrifying to do a -- to debut on Broadway?

-Oh, for sure, but I mean, I guess that --

that's really the reason why I'm here.

-Yeah. -Anna Shapiro, our director,

called and said, "have you ever done a show on Broadway?"

And I said, "no." She said, "How do you feel about that?"

I go, "Scares the [bleep] out of me."

And she goes, "As it should. Good.

You should do it." And I was like, "I don't know.

That doesn't really sound like a good idea.

Uh, maybe that's exactly why it's a good idea.

[bleep] And then I was like,

you know what? As an artist and as someone

who wants to constantly grow, you can't be comfortable.

You've gotta be outside of your comfort zone.

And there is not much more of an area

outside of my comfort zone than standing in front of,

you know, 700 people 8 times a week.

-There you go. Now, in the -- as you've,

sort of, worked your way into the middle of the run, do you --

you must feel comfortable now?

Are the fears completely eradicated?

-Yeah, it's funny. it kinda comes and goes.

Like, sometimes I'm nervous. Sometimes I'm not.

And the times that I'm not nervous,

that then makes me nervous.

I'm like, "Why am I not nervous? I should be nervous."

-I know that feeling. -Yeah.

-When you don't have -- I always felt like

when you don't have butterflies,

that's a sign that something is about to go terribly wrong.

-You're like, "Am I a psychopath?"

-Yeah, exactly. -"Why am I not nervous?

I should be very nervous right now."

-This is a crazy thing for a human to do.

-You do -- it's a very serious play with very light moments,

as well, which is nice. -Yeah.

-There is a dance-off in the play.

-There is a dance-off.

-Josh Charles, who is a fantastic actor...

-Yes. ...you guys dance off.

You do a moonwalk in the show. -I do a moonwalk.

-Is moonwalk in the script,

or is that something that Armie brings to a production?

-No, it wasn't -- it wasn't in the script,

but there was a moment where I'm on one side of the stage

and they need me to get to the other.

And they're like, "Can you do, like, this dance?"

And they do this dance, and I was like,

"Oof, I don't really want to do that."

I was like, "How about I just moonwalk across the stage?"

And they go, "Well, can you moonwalk?"

And as every actor has ever done when asked, "Can you do that?"

The answer is, "yes."

"Can you ride a horse?" "Yes."

"Can you sword fight?" "Yes."

"Can you steer a pirate ship?" "Yes."

If it gets me the job, "Yes."

So, then I say "Yes, I can moonwalk."

And -- and went home that night,

and the first thing I did is get on, like, YouTube

and type in "How do you moonwalk?"

-Yeah. -Like, what do you do?

And so now I'm doing it eight times a week

because I don't know when to shut my mouth.

-Yeah. I would have thought that your computer when you

Googled that would have said, "Armie, don't."

-Yeah, probably a better idea not to.

-Yeah. -Yeah.

-You also eat a lot in the show. -I do. Yeah.

-You have -- sometimes, you have to do two shows a night.

And you're actually eating the food, I'm assuming.

-I'm basically the only one on stage eating the whole time.

I have to eat a massive bowl of cheese puffs.

I eat a Chinese food meal. I eat an apple pie.

I eat a bagel, and I drink a glass of egg nog.

-Wow. -And this all kinda came around

in the beginning of the show when I was like,

"Oh, this'll be really interesting if, like,

one of my character choices is, he's just always eating."

Like, that's a really good idea.

Cut to now, I'm like, what was I thinking?

That's was so stupid. But now, the good thing is is it saves me

money because when I do two shows a day,

I just don't eat outside of the theater.

-That's fantastic. -Yeah.

-And also, you helped yourself out because you put in

the moonwalk to, like, burn those calories off.

-That's basically all I'm doing. Yeah.

I'm actually flexing the whole time trying to burn

those calories off. -You...

Was one of the reasons you were afraid

not just about the 700 people,

but obviously, memorizing a great deal of dialogue.

-Yes. Yeah. -You posted this on Instagram.

I was -- A couple things.

One, it just is very telling that obviously,

when you do a show, you have to learn your lines.

And this is you. you wrote your lines down, right there.

-Yeah. it's one of my, kind of, weird compulsions.

I write out every line in the script,

'cause I feel like it gives you more attention to detail.

-Even other people's lines? -Even other people's lines.

-Wow. -Everyone's lines.

'Cause writers are really specific.

if they put a comma in one place verse another,

it means something.

It means, like, a shift in idea or a pause or whatever,

like commas usually mean. But anyway --

[ Laughter ]

But, like, it -- it forces you to pay attention.

So I write out everybody's lines, my lines and their lines.

Then I switch to just writing out my lines.

Then I switch to only writing out the first letter

of every word of my lines. -Wow.

-Until I end up with a whole page

of just random letters.

And if I can't point to a letter and see the letters

on either side of it and know where I am,

hen I don't know it well enough. -That is very impressive.

[ Cheers and applause ]

-Don't -- don't applaud. I mess up a line at least every night.

Like, it doesn't work. -But one thing I really want

to -- your penmanship, Armie, is just outstanding.

-Yeah. I think I'm just old enough to have missed --

like, my brother has messy handwriting...

-Yeah. ...but can type faster

than I can. -Got it.

-I think we fall, kind of, on that line when computers

were more ubiquitous. -Yep, yep.

-On the wrong side of things, yeah.

-But also, if I actually sit down and write in cursive,

it makes me focus even more. -Yes.

This is -- but this is either -- if I saw this, I would be like,

"this is either a Broadway actor preparing, or a serial killer."

-Yeah. [ Laughter ]

Maybe both? -Yeah, maybe both.

-Maybe both. -It's just, like,

there is a very Hannibal Lecter-y type thing

about a very nice meal. -Yes.

-And then crazy, tight-written script.

-You don't want to know what the food is made of.

-Yeah, exactly. -Yeah.

For more infomation >> Armie Hammer Reveals the Unique Way He Learns His Lines - Duration: 5:46.

-------------------------------------------

Armie Hammer Talks About the Bakery He and His Wife Own - Duration: 2:55.

-Your kids -- We were talking backstage.

You have a 3 1/2 and then 1 1/2? -Yes, sir.

-And they spent some time in New York.

Has that been nice? -Yeah, it's been great.

You know, I mean, we do all the fun, New York stuff.

You know, they went on a boat

to go look at the Statue of Liberty.

We take them to the park.

We get to do, like, all this fun stuff, and it's great.

-That's very exciting. I guess at 3 and --

Do they understand -- Does the 3 1/2-year-old

have an appreciation for what New York is,

or is it still too young to be...?

-I think she thinks the entirety of New York

is Central Park or, you know, fun restaurants.

-Well, she is in for a rude awakening.

-Oh, yeah. Oh, yeah.

[ Laughter ] Oh, yeah.

-Take her on the subway. [ Laughter ]

-Oh, by the way, I have. -You have?

How'd that go? -Mixed emotions.

She saw what she calls a "rascal," which is a rat.

-Okay. [ Light laughter ]

-And has not wanted to go on the subway since.

-That's such a cuter way of saying rat.

-Yeah, yeah. -I feel like if Bill de Blasio

just said, "Hey, I want to admit,

we have a rascal problem"... -Yeah, yeah.

-...people would say, "That doesn't sound so bad."

-"That's cute." Yeah.

-This is a very, very cute picture

of your children right here. -Yeah.

-That's gorgeous. [ Audience "Awws" ]

-That's them. That's -- That's actually --

My wife and I have a bakery. We have a couple bakeries.

That one is our location in Dallas.

It's at the Highland Park Village

in Dallas, Texas.

And they love to go and just grab everything

out of the display case they can reach and eat it.

-I have to say, that is a jackpot,

being that age and having parents who have a bakery.

-Yes. -Well, how did it come to be

that you have a bakery? -It's really --

Like, my wife and I started it together,

but now she is the business mastermind and genius.

-Here she is. She's in this photo here.

-Yeah. That's my wife there.

-Okay. -So, I literally have no idea

how she does it, and she thinks I'm an idiot,

and she runs it all, so, really, it's a win-win.

-And is she someone that -- Does it make sense to you

that when you met her, did you think,

"We have bakeries in our future?"

[ Laughter ] -I knew it would be something.

This is actually true.

She might be embarrassed that I'm telling this.

She is what's called a "DECA dork."

-Okay. I don't know what that means.

-Okay. So, "DECA" is like a --

It's basically, like, a debate program

for after school, but instead of debate,

you come up with business ideas.

-Oh, interesting. -And so she was --

-My wife was Model U.N., so we're on the same page.

-Yeah, you get it. You get it.

But my wife was the national champion,

which means, out of all the other --

pardon me for saying this -- nerds who decide to do this

after school, she was smarter than all of them.

-Yeah. -So, there was some sort of --

-By the way, all those nerds who've started businesses

are like, "Uh, we're not writing down

our lines at a restaurant, buddy.

You can call us whatever you want."

-Yeah, "By the way..." [ Laughter ]

-Trust me, they're do-- they're all doing better than I am.

Like, trust me. Yeah.

-Me too, yeah.

-No, but she -- It was gonna be something,

and it just happened to be a bakery,

and now it's an extremely successful chain of bakeries.

-How many do you have? -We have two,

but we're looking at opening a third location right now.

-That's really exciting. What a good life for your kids.

-Yeah, yeah. -Bakeries everywhere they go.

That's not bad at all. -It's not bad.

-Hey, man, thanks so much for being here.

Congrats on the play.

-It's just such a pleasure to see you.

For more infomation >> Armie Hammer Talks About the Bakery He and His Wife Own - Duration: 2:55.

-------------------------------------------

Brandon Flowers Talks About The Killers' Early Days - Duration: 6:00.

-Welcome to the show.

-Thanks. Thank you.

-I'm so very, very happy you're here.

-Taking a chance on me. -I'm taking a chance on you.

I think this is going to work out really well for you.

-This is my first American couch.

-Oh, well, congratulations.

So I want to start with this.

I did not realize the origin of your band

was that you guys actually found each other via a classified ad?

-Yeah. It sounds -- its sounds old fashioned.

-Yeah. -Like where did you get

your instruments, at the Five-And-Dime?

-Yeah. -But that was in this century.

It wasn't that long ago. -Yeah.

-Things have progressed so fast.

-You know, the thought of saying,

"I'm going to be in a rock band" and sitting down at a diner

with the classifieds seems -- -Yeah.

-You're right, like 100 years ago.

-There were these two magazines, free weekly magazines in Vegas,

and they had at the back of them at each one there was

a classified section, and I would kind of scour through.

At the end of each ad,

they would put what influences you had.

And, so, I would just look at the band names,

look at the band names.

And there were a lot of new metal

and a lot of stuff that I wasn't really affiliated with.

At least I didn't affiliate myself with.

And then I saw the Beatles

and I saw Smashing Pumpkins and Oasis.

And I thought, "That's close enough for me."

-Yeah. -And that was how I met

our guitar player, yeah, Dave Keuning.

-That's fantastic. And I will say, like,

there's something really bold about having a classified ad

for a band which is so great that he did it and saying,

"I'm going to put Beatles in there."

- Yeah. [ Laughter ]

-You know? -It's an obvious one, I guess.

-So you guys -- What was your first show like?

How many people did you play for?

Did you feel like it was working right away?

-No. I mean, it wasn't. [ Laughter ]

We played an open mic night at a café

that was across the street from UNLV, the college.

And we just took -- you know, we had our slot,

and we played three songs.

And I was -- I say this and people don't --

you might think I'm just making it up.

But I was looking for a spot on the floor to throw up.

[ Laughter ]

I just didn't think I was going to make it through.

I was just totally open after that gig

to having another singer.

And then it just ended up, you know, by default,

I became the singer. Yeah. -That is -- it's very funny

to think of The Killers as a café band.

[ Laughter ]

And then -- do you remember what your three songs were?

Like, what did you do? -Yeah.

We did a cover of -- from a band called Travis

that we were into. -Sure.

-It was called "Side," a great song.

-Mm-hmm. -And "Under the Gun"

and "Mr. Brightside." -Now that's crazy to me

that you had "Mr. Brightside" for your first show.

-Yeah.

-That seems like really a very good song

for your very first show. [ Laughter ]

-I had never -- I had never heard it with

a beat at that point.

And that was -- -You had written it --

-We didn't have a drummer yet. -Okay, I got you.

-And, so, I still remember playing it at a drummer's house.

We went to his house and he had the drums set up

in his living room and I was on bass

and Dave was on guitar and I remember the hairs

on my arm standing up.

It was the first time I'd heard it, you know, with a beat.

And it was an incredible moment for me.

And I didn't know it was going to grow into what it's become

since, but I knew that it was good.

-Was it -- you say you never heard it with a beat before.

Did you -- do you also get nervous when you meet a drummer

and he hasn't heard the song yet either when you're like,

"Hey, I need you to play the drums for this."

Is that -- within, like, other musicians,

do you feel the nerves of them something?

-You know, it's exciting.

You never know what you're going to get or if you're going to see

eye to eye with everybody.

But we've been lucky and we've had a few moments

where we've tapped into the universe,

and it has just been exciting.

-You, obviously by the art on your box set.

You guys care very deeply about your Vegas roots.

[ Laughter ]

There's no doubt about where you're from.

Would you have said that what your sound was

was a Vegas sound? -It is.

You know, we take all these influences that you've had

over your life. You can't help but take it in.

And then we funnel it through the strip, I think.

And I think that's what we sound like.

-Uh-huh. -Especially on our first record.

I think you take a lot of these British influences,

and then there's this shimmer

and pizzazz to them that those guys

weren't quite bringing from across the pond.

-[ Chuckles ] Yeah, and then did you --

Was Vegas, did they embrace you early on in your...?

-No. -No?

[ Laughter ]

What do you think their hesitation was

as far as owning you as a Vegas band?

-We wore makeup and -- a lot of makeup was happening.

-Okay, good.

- I was really into the New York Dolls.

-Yeah, okay, there you go. -A great New York band.

And so I gave that a shot.

So we would go to Walgreens

and pick up eyeliner and eye shadow and lip gloss

and stuff like that on the way to the bars

that we were playing at. -That's -- I mean, they do --

Walgreens, always, they do it best. Yeah?

[ Laughter ]

-I did not look great in it. -Yeah.

-I wasn't good at it. -Yeah.

I mean, I think everybody comes from Vegas has, you know,

more than -- if you grow up in the suburbs,

there are so many interesting jobs for young people.

You cleaned golf clubs?

-I scrubbed clubs. -Scrubbed clubs?

-Yeah. -You were a club scrubber.

-Yeah. Scrubbin' clubs.

-That doesn't seem like one of the better jobs

at a golf course.

-No, I mean, there were caddies,

and then there are the pros in the pro shop that were, like,

selling, you know, khakis and things like.

And I would -- I would wait for the guys to finish

and we'd clean their clubs and then clean the golf cart

when they were finished.

And it was just all about --

I kinda grew to love these kind of jobs.

Hustle and bustle and you'd feel your pocket filling, you know,

filling up with cash.

And I sort of thrived on it. -Yeah.

And was there a moment where you realized,

"Okay, you know what?

I'm going to try music and leave all this."

-I met a guy at the first golf course we worked at.

His name was Trevor. He was eccentric,

and he was from Olympia, Washington.

And he had the audacity to think that he could make short films

and start a band and I had never thought of that before.

And so it just opened up a whole new world to me.

I mean, I owe a lot to him.

-Do you -- -I can't find him.

-You can't find him? [ Laughter ]

-The last I heard, he was in China.

-Oh, wow. -And I can't --

Trevor, if you're out there, man.

[ Laughter ]

I love him. I owe so much to him.

-That's great. I hope we air in China.

-Yeah. [ Laughter ]

For more infomation >> Brandon Flowers Talks About The Killers' Early Days - Duration: 6:00.

-------------------------------------------

「Kiyoshi」 | 【Produce48】宮崎美穂(AKB48)涙腺ゆるむ舞台にネットの反応がヤバイ! 価値評価とは何ですか? (EP7) - Duration: 8:20.

For more infomation >> 「Kiyoshi」 | 【Produce48】宮崎美穂(AKB48)涙腺ゆるむ舞台にネットの反応がヤバイ! 価値評価とは何ですか? (EP7) - Duration: 8:20.

-------------------------------------------

「Chin」 | 速報!【NMB48】山本彩キャプテン。卒業を発表! - Duration: 2:03.

For more infomation >> 「Chin」 | 速報!【NMB48】山本彩キャプテン。卒業を発表! - Duration: 2:03.

-------------------------------------------

「Akiko」 | 【Produce48】宮崎美穂(AKB48)涙腺ゆるむ舞台にネットの反応がヤバイ! 価値評価とは何ですか? (EP7) - Duration: 8:20.

For more infomation >> 「Akiko」 | 【Produce48】宮崎美穂(AKB48)涙腺ゆるむ舞台にネットの反応がヤバイ! 価値評価とは何ですか? (EP7) - Duration: 8:20.

-------------------------------------------

「Chin」 | 【けやき坂46】斎藤京子からのメッセージ100通の日 - Duration: 2:08.

For more infomation >> 「Chin」 | 【けやき坂46】斎藤京子からのメッセージ100通の日 - Duration: 2:08.

-------------------------------------------

「Kame」 | 【けやき坂46】斎藤京子からのメッセージ100通の日 - Duration: 2:08.

For more infomation >> 「Kame」 | 【けやき坂46】斎藤京子からのメッセージ100通の日 - Duration: 2:08.

-------------------------------------------

「Hasu Takahashi」 | トヨタ C-HRの新古車を280万買ったけど後悔してる真相が驚愕!カスタムコレクション - Duration: 9:25.

For more infomation >> 「Hasu Takahashi」 | トヨタ C-HRの新古車を280万買ったけど後悔してる真相が驚愕!カスタムコレクション - Duration: 9:25.

-------------------------------------------

「Dian」 | 深すぎる闇【欅坂46】平手友梨奈が闇に落ちる理由はココです! 何? - Duration: 6:56.

For more infomation >> 「Dian」 | 深すぎる闇【欅坂46】平手友梨奈が闇に落ちる理由はココです! 何? - Duration: 6:56.

-------------------------------------------

「Ayame」 | 【Produce48】宮崎美穂(AKB48)涙腺ゆるむ舞台にネットの反応がヤバイ! 価値評価とは何ですか? (EP7) - Duration: 8:20.

For more infomation >> 「Ayame」 | 【Produce48】宮崎美穂(AKB48)涙腺ゆるむ舞台にネットの反応がヤバイ! 価値評価とは何ですか? (EP7) - Duration: 8:20.

-------------------------------------------

Pensioners give their time to get time back - Duration: 4:49.

Working together.

It looks like someone just helping a neighbour,

but it's known as a time pension.

So, that's good.

It's lined up right and fits well.

The garden shed needs renovating.

Ceppo Gwerder has Alzheimer's and can no longer manage on his own.

Armando Camenzind is helping him.

Why are you doing this?

It's fun doing something together,

doing a task together that means something to him.

And what's in it for you?

The satisfaction that I've done something useful.

I'm retired and I've got time to give something to those people

who rely on help.

If there's someone to help then it's fun.

The fit seniors support older seniors -

for example with garden jobs or simple tasks around the house.

The time spent is credited to an account for the helper.

He can thus save up to 750 hours.

If he needs help himself, he's entitled to the same amount of time.

This help will then be provided by another time pensioner.

It's not only Ceppo Gwerder,

his wife also depends on help.

They both receive it via the KISS cooperative,

which refers people who provide support in their free time.

Support that takes a load off the Gwerders' shoulders.

We were worried about lots of things, especially me.

Thanks to KISS I realized that I'm not alone.

It gives me confidence and hope for the future.

A break from work at the Gwerders'.

Also at the table is KISS President Ruedi Winkler.

He would like the time pension system to be expanded

across Switzerland.

If people can only withdraw hours at certain locations,

the model is only partially functional.

It's very important that there are organizations like KISS

throughout Switzerland, which recognize these hours.

The pioneering city was St. Gallen,

which, together with other organizations, set up the

time pension foundation five years ago.

The KISS association also handles time pensions:

around 1,000 members are active in 11 cooperatives,

and two others are being set up.

One of them in Winterthur.

A few weeks ago, the city council here

decided not to invest in the time pension scheme.

Even if such models are important, says Nicolas Gallade, Head of Social Affairs,

it's not possible to compensate voluntary work either with time or money.

He's worried that it will lead to a two-class society.

Ultimately it will result in a certain unequal treatment

within voluntary work.

There are fields of activity in sports, culture and the social sphere

in which voluntary work would not be compensated.

A two-class society is a harsh reproach.

It negates the fact that there are already

various forms of voluntary work.

For some there are small amounts

of compensation or references from work - at KISS they get time.

But time costs money too.

This is the conclusion that Stefan Güntert arrives at.

A psychologist at the Univ. of Applied Sciences of Northwestern Switzerland,

he has conducted a scientific study of the KISS time pension model.

The main point is certainly

that this model is non-monetary,

but it still costs money:

The administration and support for the people involved

have to be paid in hours.

The whole thing has to continue growing in order to be more efficient.

It has to appeal to more and broader groups in society.

And it has to offer a broader spectrum of services

in order to be more efficient.

A more efficient system, i.e. more members,

is also what KISS would like.

Only in this way can those

who help today withdraw their hours in the future.

For Armando Camenzind this is not a priority.

What's important is the help you can give.

Nothing else matters.

I have a good life. What else do I need?

I'm healthy and can do it. I'm grateful for that.

And yet Armando Camenzind knows he will get this time credited

so that he too can call on help when he needs it.

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét