Thứ Hai, 30 tháng 7, 2018

Waching daily Jul 31 2018

May 24, 1839

Russian scientist

Make theory at Petersburg Academy of Sciences

He reported the unusual nature of the silver plates Halogen,

disc photography.

According to him, photography

not only capture the light reflected by the object,

but it also has more capabilities than the

secondary energy, the spirits of the dead.

This theory is doubtful,

But grow in the community and become a ritual

Photographing the dead with painted eyes.

This method is believed to cheat death.

June 15.

Awful, it hurts my heart

my beloved bride Olga, she had been dead for several hours

There is only one hope:

I had allied with the devil, and if successful,

Soon we will be reunited in the new body

I chose a slave girl. Clean and still a virgin

That is the main requirement.

With the mediation of objects belonging to the dead

the ring was bound with Olga.

My beloved soul as a liaison with her new body.

I didnt hope that God will forgive me,

but I believe in his power.

No! Dont do it! Please!

- Everything is ready? - Yes, Sir.

But some of the farmers are fighting

Please... I beg you!

- Stop! - Dont do it,

Please! Dont do it!

Get her! Quick!

No! No! No!

Forgive us for our sins.

This is crime, sir!

It's a sin, sir!

Go home, Tikhon.

What are you doing?

I will not let this happen.

Drop your weapon!

Who else against me?!

God will not forgive you. Never.

Help! God will not forgive you! There will be no forgiveness!

God will not forgive! Help!

June 20.

After several days, Olga has not returned.

Her new body feels weird to me.

I know one thing: If photograph of the body was stored,

her soul will be safe..

I hid it in an old attic where no one can find it.

I believe that soon we will be together again.

What happened to me, Victor?

You live again!

What are you doing?

THE BRIDE

So "Bokonon Religion" was first mentioned in the ancient religions

Kurt Vonnegut in his book "Cradle of Cat".

Surprisingly Bokonon religion, as the religion of the primeval,

has benefited his followers.

According to Bokonon, humanity is divided into a group of people,

Following the will of God, but do not know what to do

Nastya, good morning!

Usually it is done at night

Tomorrow she married. she is preparing.

Oh! Congratulations!

Finally, prepare yourselves well. Meet me in the exam.

You married who?

A photographer, Mom!

Photographers? What kind of work is that?

I dont care. You have to know him closely,

Learn his character. Im worry.

Mom, come on, do not worry.

I dont want that. Dont rush the marriange.

Shit! Okay mom, bye. I'll call again.

What's up?

I fouled skirt

Well, find another clothing.

I have to ask questions.

You voluntarily, without coercion,

on marriage

became a husband and wife

voluntary, sincere and faithful?

Replied firmly, sir.

Agree!

How about you, Miss?

Im agree!!

You are now valid as husband and wife. Wear your wedding ring to each other.

I avoid, I... Good. I will be there.

Well, its important for Lisa to found the diary.

Yes, yes, I understand.. later .

Soon there.

Who?

My sister.

Yeah, she wants us to went home.

we go?

we go home!

- Аha! Come on! - Vanya come! Vanya!

Catch!

- Who is that? - it is his wife right?

a beautiful home. help lift her suitcase.

Nastya Lisa, my sister Lisa, this is Nastya.

- Good morning. - And this is my nephew.

Very beautiful. I was worried if he's not coming.

They loved it.

- Why? - Mom, Misha pushed me!

Misha, mother said it, right? Do not poke your sister!

It have many room.

All of this is his father's.

It's an old house. Time does not change it.

Very beautiful!

This is a family dining room.

This house has a lot of photos of our ancestors.

This photo has been a long time here.

Everything is alright?

There, my room, my father room under the stairs,

I'll take you upstairs. come on

Upstairs there are grandmother's room. Very old.

You should not go there

He suffered a nervous, no one dared to disturb him.

Sweet kids. Who is helping at kitchen?

They are too sweet.

I teach them to cook.

Arranging from the easy thing. Like arranging food on the table.

You cook?

Yes. every day

they can become a qualified chef.

To what extent do you know him, Nastya?

He was a student of Ephraim.

He is majoring in languages.

- And you? - "Me?".

I'm a nurse. Working here, at a nearby hospital.

My father retired, used to work in a factory.

It's a small town. Perhaps you will feel strange.

I think I like it.

Cheers to Nastya!

The family is preparing.

Tables and chairs are ready.

It is the family's tradition of welcoming wedding

We'll go tomorrow.

Nastya, because now you're part of the family,

I want to give you something.

These are the memories of grandma.

Lisa, I think that has been donated. Why that thing is here?

But it's just a ring

Nastya, you want to keep it?

Yes. Thank you!

Liz?

Lisa?

Are you alright?

Wear this. The night is cold here.

Thank you!

I see you're tired. Go to bed early.

I stand alone, but it felt like there was someone.

You know, When Im little, I have felt the same.

Like seeing someone in the room,

Until I close my eyes and hold my breath,

Count to three, open my eyes, no one.

Uhm, like im not breathing and cant see,

At that time I was frightened. And I tried it.

Ridiculous.

try it. It might make you feel better.

Okay.

One two three.

Misha, Tanya, come here!

Okay, who slept soundly.

Lisa waited outside.

Wait

Say something before you go.

I love you

Tell me a story before bed

Wait a minute, please

Once, there was a beautiful young girl,

One day, she was in old house,

It is a strange family who welcome her.

What is odd in that family?

They have a strange tradition.

The old house's occupants scary too.

She was arrested and have to stay there.

But then the prince come and save her.

The prince fell in love with her.

And he asked her: "Do you want to marry me?"

And she answered: "Yes, sir!".

Lisa, I dont want to betray her

You know I love her? I would not do it!

Do you know, it frightened children every day?

You dont live here.

It will not succeed. We've... touch...

If so, it will kill us too!

No, I'll take care of it.

Shut up! Looks like someone is hearing.

Okay. Go to sleep.

Dont think about it.

Tomorrow we'll leave. Sleep.

it was previously used for the ventilation air duct.

I hear something...

Its just your feeling. sometimes children love to play there.

Come and have a breakfast

Sleep last night?

Yeah.

good riddance.

You know where is Vanya?

I heard he go to the city. Meet some friends.

He said it yesterday.

Strange, he didnt tell me.

He usually like that.

Number disconnected or out of range.

Please leave a message after the "beep"

Number disconnected or out of range..

Please leave a message after the "beep"

Do not get there, especially at night, there are poisonous snakes around here.

Come on. Please help me.

It was a maple tree. about 200 years old.

When we are children, Vanya and my children often play around it.

There is another branch, We used to hang a swing.

We both fought incessantly, scrambling swing

Vanya compliant,

but in principle, my love

There are some people want to go back to their childhood,

But life now is not like before.

i lost my husband, it is difficult thing

why with your husband miss?

Why do you always call me "Miss"?

I'm sorry. I am not familiar.

Sorry.

My husband ate too much pear, and it makes a toxic.

I hope you and Vanya will be different.

Okay, follow me. There is something i want to show you.

Where is it?

Where's what?

Enough, come here!

Mommy said do not play games up here

Misha, follow your sister to downstairs

Sorry mom!

Okay, go to downstair!

They were asleep?

No, they're dead!

In the past, taking the photo is an exclusive thing,

not everyone is able to make a picture of his life.

And those memories are still there.

Who are they?

They are grandfather's customer.

Grandpa has a photo shop before the revolution broke out.

What a strange things they have done.

Many believe it can protect the deceased,

They are kept by the family.

The soul in the picture was still there.

And here it is...

I want you to try it.

Its grandmother's wedding dress. You like it?

Of course.

You will wear at the wedding tomorrow.

Liz, the ring did not belong to me.

Why do you say so, this ring didnt belong to anyone

This is the legacy from mother to daughter.

Wear it.

This ring symbolizes the relationship with the family.

Liz, I cant. I dont know what to do.

You must honor the family tradition with your soulmate.

In this house, with this tradition. Can you?

Okay.

family rules.

Number disconnected or out of range.

Please leave a message...

Ancient Slaves have an exotic wedding procedures.

There is some mystical ritual. What do you think?

yes! A funeral ceremony!

- And who is buried? - Bride!

This is truly one of the satanic ritual.

It start when the bride was taken to the ancestral home of the husband.

- It is considered as death? - Yes!

As resurrection, or something else?

Well, in a certain sense. She was wearing a white dress.

It's like... a shroud for the dead.

then he will see the end of her life.

And the poor bride was sobbing.

She will be shaken, knowing that she will die.

She will died and was ready to die.

Even she had to close her eyes, because it is believed that,

Satan can take our souls with face like her.

Come on! What are you doing?

Can you help me. Тanya trapped inside.

Where?

in there, on the other wall.

If your mother know you're playing here,

She will punish you.

Well, kids love to climb here, right!

What is this? Maybe...

Now...

Oh!

Done. Get out of here.

Do not come to play here again.

What's that?

She is here.

Who?

Number disconnected or out of range.

Please leave a message after the "beep"

- Whats wrong? - bad.

Sir, No! Do not go there!

Terrible! Its dangerous sir.

Dangerous sir!

- Drink. - Wait.

Where is Vanya?

drink first.

What happened to him?

What can we do?

He went off at night

This is Aglaya. A doctor.

Halo, Nastya.

yes... Open your eyes. Okay.

Well, no injuries whatsoever.

She may recover before the wedding.

Let her stay here for a while.

What are you afraid of?

Do you think someone is following you?

In the past, boys and girls met by accident.

But their souls, are set to replace the departed relatives in the family.

But when the soul is united, there is an evil spirit emerged.

It tempted the young couple.

If the bride is still virgin, she doesnt need to be afraid of anything.

Are you?

Uhm. That is good. You dont need to fear anything.

Drink the rest of medicine, Nastya!

Please leave a message after the "beep".

Vanya, why do not pickup the phone?

There is something evil, but I dont understand it.

Sorry, I cant stay here. I have to go.

- She's still a virgin, right? - Of course.

Lisa, listen. if this dont go well,we all pay for it.

And my children will suffer.

That idiot, Vanya! He made us to suffer like this.

He doesnt care. The city life have change him.

Big cities is a problem.

Lisa, this is not a game.

It's for the children! They cant live like this in the future

Lisa, we have a common destiny, nowhere else to go.

Misha, Tanya, sleep quickly!

Yes mom!

Kids are always curious.

Dont worry, all will be fine.

Everyone will be present.

Go to sleep. Tomorrow will be a very important day.

I will do it well.

Stand up.

Stand up, you hear me?

Drink this!

Swallow it!

Chew!

Run, go now!

Go, She will come! Go now!

Run away from this place! run! Run fast, Nastya!

Hold your breath. Quiet.

Close your eyes, Dont breathe and then run!

You want to escape?

I told you dont go out at night.

What are you doing to Vanya?

It's not as simple as you think.

Drink. The tea could calm her.

No! No! No!

No!

What happened?

Unfortunately, you...

sick.

It takes time to realize your wish is..

Dead!

I'll be with you.

Look at this. This is the great-grandfather of us.

And this is the first wedding

He died before the wedding takes place.

And this is his wife.

What year is this?

This photo looks old.

Yeah.

This is Vanya and Lisa as a chilren.

Why the face looks different??

- That's my mother. - Mothers who?

our mothers.

Let me go!

Van! Vanya!

Vanya!

the family has agreed. If you say the word...

Did mother warned you, do not come and play here!

Why are you playing in the dining room? Mother dont like it!

Mother dont like naughty children

- No, mom. - Mother is upset.

Go.

We're sorry, Mom.

Are you alright?

Nast, I'm sorry.

She told me that she would not follow the ritual again

Forgive me. Now you must know.

My family is cursed!

People you see in the room is what we known as "Mother".

She killed my mother and make my father paralyzed.

Why should it be me?

Her body was decomposed, and in need for a new body.

The body had to be from a family members.

I should not have brought you here, and she just wants us!

look for the photo in her diary.

By destroying it, it will neutralize the curse.

The problem is no one knows where it is.

I know.

I know where.

Vanya!

Vanya? Vanya? Vanya? Vanya?

Vanya! Vanya! Vanya!

When do we go?

Soon, kids. Go to sleep.

Mom,please stayed here okay? She will bother us.

Today she is not.

She is ugly.

She will not touch us. No one touched my family.

She used to come here and stand at the door.

Well, if she comes you know what needs to be done?

Close your eyes and hold your breath.

Go to sleep.

Okay, sleep. Ready to sleep!

Where is Vanya?

Bring her back here.

Accept this body.

Dont do it! Please, please dont do it!

Dont do it! Dont do it!

Do not be afraid, girl. She will have a new life.

No! No!

No! Impossible! Let me go! Please!

Let me go! Help me! No!

Dont do this!

Please dont!

Please!

Help! Let me go!

Help me!

Let me out!

Take her body.

She is not virgin!

Where are you going?! Stay here!

I failed... I failed!

The ritual failed!

Forgive us.

Come on, come on.

Please have mercy on them. They just a children

They are not guilty of anything.

Forgive me

Forgive me.

Nastya?

Can you stand?

Yes.

Vanya.. Please save the children..

Please!

Nastya!

Nastya, where do you want to go?

I know where the kids are!

Children, come here!

Nastya!

Nastya!

Take the kids and go.

Nastya! Here!

Here.

Lisa?

Lisa?

Lisa, stop! Lisa!

Shut up!

Go.

Crushed it!

Forgive me, Nastya.

Dont destroy it!

Impossible! What is the point!

Mama!

Please take care the children!

- It is so beautiful! - Uhm.

You've done well!

Repainted it and do a minor repairs, it will be a mansion.

Yes, it takes time to fix it.

Yeah, we'll see.

Look at this!

For more infomation >> The Bride 2017 Russian Horror (With English Subtitle) - Duration: 1:35:37.

-------------------------------------------

[ Hatsune Miku ] Khúc nhảy Astro / appy ft Hatsune Miku [ VIETSUB CC ] | Beatrix Nguyễn - Duration: 4:15.

For more infomation >> [ Hatsune Miku ] Khúc nhảy Astro / appy ft Hatsune Miku [ VIETSUB CC ] | Beatrix Nguyễn - Duration: 4:15.

-------------------------------------------

BookTubeAThon 2018 | Day One! - Duration: 5:23.

It is the first day of BookTubeAThon and already I'm three books into the

challenge. I read the first two right as the BookTubeAThon started. It is 12

minutes past midnight and I've just finished reading my first two books

for BookTubeAThon. And now I'm gonna go sleep. The first book I read was The Journey by Francesca Sanna. This is a

children's book about the journey of refugees. The author spoke to many

refugees and immigrants about their journeys and their stories and from all

of that she created this story for kids and I thought it was really great. And

I'm gonna give it a 4 out of 5 stars. The next book I read was Marcel by Edna

Akaltun, this book is about a little puppy in New York City who doesn't like

change. I am giving it 3 out of 5 stars. Then today I read Return to Labyrinth.

The fourth and final book in this Tokyopop series. At times this felt like

bad fanfiction or maybe even like mediocre, like, kind of okay fanfiction.

Same with the art, it was kind of like, kind of okay fan art. It didn't feel like

what actually happens after the film and I know that this is just one creative's

idea and interpretation. And it's not like necessarily 'canon,' but it is

official. It's, you know, Jim Henson Company gave permission for this to

exist so they must have liked it enough. Um, I don't know. It had a really cute ending. I

liked the ending, I liked the message at the end. And yeah, a lot of the familiar

characters were in it. But a lot of the times when they were around, it felt

almost as if they were saying lines similar to the movie to try

and get you to make that association again. And it just it it felt a little

forced. I was just disappointed, I wanted to be amazing and I don't think it was

amazing. But it wasn't terrible. However if you do want to see Labyrinth in comic

form, I recommend this by Arcadia. This is, this

is really good. I really like this. It's a prequel whereas this is a sequel,

continuation. I'm probably gonna give this like, three stars, because I

didn't hate it. It is Labyrinth, it is this world I

like, but you know. So far I have completed four of the seven challenges

and three of the seven books. Coin toss, beautiful spine, book to movie adaptation,

the color green. This has been, it's been so chill. In fact I think the most stressful

part of this BookTubeAThon is going to be these videos, not the actual reading.

So... And in fact I've also read a chapter of The Magician's Land because I'm in

the middle of this series and it's not a part of my BookTubeAThon

TBR. But I'm still gonna read this this week, because I'm really into it. So then next

I did the video challenge, which was to recreate a book cover using everyday

household items in under five minutes. I think it took me two minutes to do it.

But yeah, cut to, cut to that clip.

[music]

So as you can see, I recreated Slaughterhouse-Five by Kurt Vonnegut. It

is a pretty simple cover, this, these editions of his books have pretty simple

covers. I think my adorable backpack makes a creepy slash adorable skull, so I

think I did a pretty good job. If you liked what you see here and you would

like to support me I have a Patreon. You can you become a Patreon, it's fun. Or you

can subscribe. I hit three thousand and then I, and then I lost like ten. So I got

to feel that for like a day or two. Subscribe to help me feel that again.

Happy reading! Meow

For more infomation >> BookTubeAThon 2018 | Day One! - Duration: 5:23.

-------------------------------------------

#MarcelsArt Bull in Snow Part Four - Duration: 26:53.

For more infomation >> #MarcelsArt Bull in Snow Part Four - Duration: 26:53.

-------------------------------------------

Martin Garrix High On Life Karaoke Instrumental feat. Bonn - Duration: 3:49.

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét