Thứ Hai, 30 tháng 7, 2018

Waching daily Jul 30 2018

Today I'm making an easy crock-pot chicken dinner. I'm Tess and come join me

as I make an easy and delicious chicken cacciatore in the slow cooker.

(intro music)

I love a

slow cooker meal! This chicken cacciatore meal is a hearty and comforting meal.

It is easy on the budget and the family will love it. So let's get started!

Everything goes in the crock pot and I'm starting with the sauce. I have two large

cans of tomato sauce but you can cut this down to one can if you don't want a

lot of sauce. Still keep the seasonings the same amount because you will have a

lot of chicken and vegetables to flavor. I'm adding in a little salt, black pepper,

a couple tablespoons of tomato paste to keep the sauce from thinning, gotta have

some minced garlic, red pepper flakes for a little kick and this is optional,

basil, oregano, a handful of chopped fresh parsley and a couple sprigs of fresh

rosemary from my garden. If you wanted another depth of flavor you could add in

a quarter or a half a cup of red wine. Giving everything a good mix.

For the vegetables you can use whatever you like.

Today I'm adding in some diced onions, green bell peppers, carrots and celery.

I'm keeping them in rustic sized pieces so they don't get lost in the cooking.

In the past I have added veggies like zucchini, mushrooms and even potatoes.

Giving that another good toss.

Now I'm adding in the chicken. I'm using chicken thighs that I removed the skin

and most of the fat. I don't want a lot of fat in this dish. Just placing the

chicken in and pushing down to make sure that they are covered with that

delicious sauce. Lid goes on the slow cooker and cooking on high for three to

four hours or six to seven hours on the low setting.

It's been four hours and it's time to eat! You can see this produced a lot of

sauce but we like the leftovers with more pasta, a side salad and garlic bread.

The chicken is done and starting to fall off the bone. It smells wonderful! You can

serve this chicken cacciatore with pasta, rice or potatoes. Tonight I'm serving

with some linguine and topping with some grated Parmesan cheese. This slow cooker

chicken dinner is a winner every time! I hope you give this chicken cacciatore

slow cooker recipe a try and enjoy.

If you like this recipe please hit the like and subscribe button. Remember to

hit the bell next to the subscribe to make sure that you get my future video recipes.

You can also find me on Steemit, Facebook and at my website. Feel free to

share this recipe and my channel with your friends and family. And until next

time...Much Love!

For more infomation >> Slow Cooker Chicken Cacciatore Recipe ~ Easy Chicken Crock Pot Dinner - Duration: 3:08.

-------------------------------------------

Mother faces 50 years in prison in 8-year-old's drug overdose death - Duration: 1:15.

For more infomation >> Mother faces 50 years in prison in 8-year-old's drug overdose death - Duration: 1:15.

-------------------------------------------

Sandman Meets Venom | Spider-Man 3 (2007) Movie Clip - Duration: 3:24.

End of the line, Spider-Man.

I want him dead too, Flint.

That's why I've been looking for you.

Oh, yeah. I know all about you.

Like the fact that Spider-Man won't let you help your poor daughter.

It's just... That doesn't seem right to me.

Look, I wanna kill the spider, you wanna kill the spider.

Together, he doesn't stand a chance.

Interested?

Yeah.

So...

...where to?

All New York is holding its breath...

... as the hostage crisis continues to unfold.

Just 30 minutes ago...

... police came across this startling sight:

A young woman, held hostage in a taxi...

... suspended 80 stories above the ground...

... in what appears to be a giant web.

Every attempt by the police to rescue the hostage...

... has been thwarted by the Sandman.

Compounding the danger...

... is the appearance of a strange black-suited figure.

Early reports had believed him to be the black-suited Spider-Man...

... but he has now been identified as something entirely different.

The hostage has been identified as Mary Jane Watson...

... an actress recently seen in a brief stint on Broadway.

For more infomation >> Sandman Meets Venom | Spider-Man 3 (2007) Movie Clip - Duration: 3:24.

-------------------------------------------

Man arrested, accused of shooting into SUV - Duration: 1:19.

For more infomation >> Man arrested, accused of shooting into SUV - Duration: 1:19.

-------------------------------------------

Dizzy Wright on his Collab Album w/ Logic & His New EP! | MTV - Duration: 3:29.

I'm here with my guy, Dizzy Wright,

and we gonna talk about the new EP

"Don't Tell Me It Can't Be Done."

Now, I know that you said somewhere

that your fans can expect this project

to be more sharper and more polished than your other projects.

How so? Um, well, it's just...

Okay. I'm stepping into my maturity, right?

So it's just like, you know, all the... all the...

all the projects are kind of self-explanatory,

like with "SmokeOut Conversations"

and, like, "The Growing Process,"

and then, like, "State of Mind,"

Mm-hmm. and, like, "Wisdom and Good Vibes."

And, like, you know, so I've been putting

certain energies out there and, like, you know,

I've been putting the energy out there

Mm-hmm. that I kind of want to get back.

So, this is just, like, where I'm at right now, I feel the sharpest.

This is where you're the sharpest.

You know, 'cause I feel like I've dropped a lot of projects

through some rough patches. Uh-huh.

And, you know, the fans don't really know about it,

'cause I'm not really out here, you know,

Mm-hmm. lettin' 'em know everything I be going through,

but this is where I'm like, yo,

I'm about to become a business owner.

I'm throwing these gems out here. Mm-hmm.

Um, these 444 gems out here... There you go, there it is.

You know what I'm saying? All right.

...to let y'all know that this is where I'm headed. Mm-hmm.

So, hopefully, they could take that

Do the same. and then use that to do the same, you know?

I like it, man. I listened to the project a couple of times already.

Yeah, I do. You got a track on there with Logic as well, right?

Talk about working with Logic and how y'all relationship came to form.

Logic's my boy. We was on the "XXL" cover together in 2013.

That's when we became homies. Mm-hmm.

We became homies a little before that,

but, you know, after we did the "Cypher" together,

that's when I was like, "Oh, okay, hold on now. We need to be homies."

He come in and it's been cool to just kind of watch him do what he do.

The collab kind of came together just really based off the love, bro.

Okay. Just like, I reached out and just let him know

that, you know, I had been cooking up something

that I needed him to bless, and it was easy, just like that.

Did y'all work in the studio together or you...?

Nah, nah, this record, I just sent to him.

Our previous record... So this is my third record...

Yeah. ...with Logic, so our previous record, we worked in the studio.

You know, now the boy doing his thing.

Shout out to my boy Logic 'cause he really out here killing the game.

But I had to send that verse in. Yeah.

And get that verse back.

You had to get that verse back. I ain't mad at it.

But, you know, I thought you guys were working on

putting a project together, like an album together.

Yeah, no, we talked about it and we wanted to do it,

and then after that, the whole situation with the Funk Volume happened,

and that kind of set me back on a business side of things,

'cause I realized that I needed to get

a little more control of what I had going on. Uh-huh.

And it's just... I had to kind to build back off of them small winnings,

so I didn't want to try to, like, do a project

or be tagging behind somebody new... Yeah.

...to try to, like, rebuild the buzz or kick things back up.

I knew that it was gonna be a rough patch

that I needed to kind of work through... Mm-hmm.

...and then we'll get back to what we supposed to be doing

when I get back to where I'm 'posed to be.

Okay, when you get back. I feel like you on "TRL."

You back where you're supposed to be right now, Dizzy Wright.

Come on, man. I appreciate it. (applause)

And then, so, we can expect an album,

though, from you two, eventually, though. Oh, yeah.

I'ma go ahead and I'm gonna make sure it happens.

Okay. cool. That's what's up, man.

For more infomation >> Dizzy Wright on his Collab Album w/ Logic & His New EP! | MTV - Duration: 3:29.

-------------------------------------------

Tag 2 in Gais: Frederik Rönnow über seinen Start - Duration: 2:28.

For more infomation >> Tag 2 in Gais: Frederik Rönnow über seinen Start - Duration: 2:28.

-------------------------------------------

Nova MultiFest - My Halifax - Things To Do In Halifax, Nova Scotia - Duration: 5:02.

For more infomation >> Nova MultiFest - My Halifax - Things To Do In Halifax, Nova Scotia - Duration: 5:02.

-------------------------------------------

GRINGS - Mudança de base sem uso de matriz inversa - ( Aula 39 ) - Duration: 11:15.

For more infomation >> GRINGS - Mudança de base sem uso de matriz inversa - ( Aula 39 ) - Duration: 11:15.

-------------------------------------------

Spider-Man Gets Black Suit | Spider-Man 3 (2007) Movie Clip - Duration: 3:03.

Two-four King, respond to 1031 at 642 Madison Ave.

One-three Thomas, respond to 1020 at 540 East 107.

Male complainant inside apartment. May be on first floor.

Three Henry 10- 11, I have a residence. 73818...

Don't hurt me. Just give me a chance!

What about my uncle? Did you give him a chance?

Did you?

Where am I?

What is this?

I feel...

This feels good.

Yeah!

This is something else.

For more infomation >> Spider-Man Gets Black Suit | Spider-Man 3 (2007) Movie Clip - Duration: 3:03.

-------------------------------------------

[米加講文學] 莎士比亞嘅異類情詩:Sonnet 130 "My mistress' eyes are nothing like the sun" — 西人文學 第二集 - Duration: 11:20.

For more infomation >> [米加講文學] 莎士比亞嘅異類情詩:Sonnet 130 "My mistress' eyes are nothing like the sun" — 西人文學 第二集 - Duration: 11:20.

-------------------------------------------

Pai Nosso (Our Father) - Pedras Vivas [Tiago Rios Feat Nívea Izabella] - Duration: 12:04.

For more infomation >> Pai Nosso (Our Father) - Pedras Vivas [Tiago Rios Feat Nívea Izabella] - Duration: 12:04.

-------------------------------------------

[FREE] Travis Scott x Lil Uzi x BlocBoy Type Beat - PRIDE | Trap/Rap Instrumentals 2018 - Duration: 3:11.

FREE TRAVIS SCOTT TYPE BEAT 2018

FREE LIL UZI VERT TYPE BEAT 2018

PRIDE

For more infomation >> [FREE] Travis Scott x Lil Uzi x BlocBoy Type Beat - PRIDE | Trap/Rap Instrumentals 2018 - Duration: 3:11.

-------------------------------------------

Millvale mom says bullets came into home while kids slept - Duration: 1:39.

For more infomation >> Millvale mom says bullets came into home while kids slept - Duration: 1:39.

-------------------------------------------

can you recognize Xiaoling and Yueer in the street? | Xiaoling toys - Duration: 8:55.

can you recognize Xiaoling and Yueer in the street? | Xiaoling toys

For more infomation >> can you recognize Xiaoling and Yueer in the street? | Xiaoling toys - Duration: 8:55.

-------------------------------------------

Street Fighter Assassins Fist - Shingo Review #027 - Duration: 18:35.

For more infomation >> Street Fighter Assassins Fist - Shingo Review #027 - Duration: 18:35.

-------------------------------------------

Gualdrón - All Alone - Duration: 4:19.

hey

do you want to know how I am dead?

or why do I prefer to be upset?

I always tried to be somebody else

I never try to be myself

but do you want to have a friend

who's weird and always tries to get away

and that's what I should turn again

into a person I don't think I am

it all started when I was 6

I wasn't such a happy kid in school

the kids would always laugh at me

and I didn't had a friend to help me trough

but now I'm more than just a kid

and I still think I'm no more than a fool

but I'm just good at hiding it

'cause no on knows my days are painted blue

but I

wouldn't say

that I've had enough

I wouldn't say

I've been showned to much

maybe today

I could die or not

but you know the worst of all...

well

I am not prepared to be alone

but my disease hurts better

than my own stressful mind

you may be thinking

that's not true at all

but you don't know what kills me slow

to act like someone I am not

and be afraid to show my real thoughts

and though was hard to make the choise

I couldn't keep my feelings anymore

and now I show 'em to you

but I

wouldn't say

that i've had enough

I wouldn't say

I've been showned too much

maybe today

I could die or not

but you know the worst of all...

yeah you know the worst of all

is that I'm gonna die

All Alone

For more infomation >> Gualdrón - All Alone - Duration: 4:19.

-------------------------------------------

Abandoned Mine Ruins on a DESERTED ISLAND! (Sailing La Vagabonde) Ep. 152 - Duration: 17:52.

- It's the first time something like this has happened,

but it's actually jammed,

so we can't pull down the Code D right now.

(mellow jazz music)

Uh-oh.

- [Man] I don't know what happened.

- [Elayna] This is wicked.

(bird squawks)

(vocalising)

(mellow island music)

You were with us last week on the gorgeous island

of Anguilla, with some dramas on the beach.

We've lost the (mumbles) in the water somewhere,

and we're trying to find it.

Before we rented a little zoom zoom and explored the island.

So we're leaving this morning to Sombrero Island.

And it's called Sombrero Island

because it does look like a sombrero hat.

Yeah, pretty stoked to be leaving this morning,

and the sky is clearing 'cause it rained all night,

so I'm really stoked.

I hope it stays this way.

You look wet, what happened?

- I dropped the fin from the kayak in the water.

- [Elayna] You found it?

- [Man] Yep.

- [Elayna] Cool.

- Stefan dropped one of the fins in the water,

and I heard this like, "Oh!"

And I thought, what happened?

He held up one of the ones that wasn't in the water,

and he's like, "I dropped this in the water."

And I was like, and I looked at him and he was like...

(laughter)

Walked off the (mumbles)

- [Elayna] Great start to the morning.

- Yip yip.

- [Elayna] Awake.

(mellow music)

(laughs)

Hey buddy!

You want a lift to Sombrero?

(laughs)

It was perfect Code D weather

as we set off for Sombrero island.

We were looking at a nice, flat downwind sail

for a little while.

(mellow music)

- [Man] Okay, captain my captain,

what's the current situation?

- So, we're (mumbles) protected at the moment

from Anguilla and a few other little islands.

And we're absolutely hammering with the Code D

right now within a para wind speed of like 13.

But once we get out of the way of these islands,

the para wind speed is gonna pick up

a little bit, but we should be right on this course.

We just can't get a better angle on Sombrero Island,

which is what we want eventually.

So we're just gonna ride this like this

for as long as we can and try and pinch a few degrees

here and there to Sombrero.

At some stage we're just gonna have to fill in

the Code D and...

- [Man] And head straight at our Island.

- [Elayna] And head straight to Sombrero.

We're out in the open now.

It's really not so bad.

Let's see the apparent wind speed, Riley.

between 13 and 16

All right, cool.

Yeah, just as we predicted.

What's going on?

- We're just gonna fill this Code D.

- [Elayna] Pick up?

- Yeah.

- [Elayna] All right.

- [Man] Pull on it more.

(waves splashing)

- It's the first time something like this has happened,

but Riley just said that we winched the Code D up

just a little bit too high

and the rope gets a bit thicker at the top.

And it's actually jammed,

so we can't pull down the Code D right now.

So Riley is rigging something up.

- Elayna, come here as well.

(mumbles)

- [Elayna] Nah, that's jammed.

Yes!

We got it.

You missed the dramatic fall down.

(laughter)

No damage, Riley?

- No, I mean I probably need to go and have a look

at some stage, but I doubt it.

- [Elayna] So is this the thickness of the rope?

- Well no, I don't think it was that now.

I don't know.

I don't know what it was.

- [Elayna] Good job, Shookers.

Thank you for your help.

- No, no.

- [Elayna] Nice job, Rob.

So, what'd you figure out?

- It's been a while.

All it was, we figured out eventually,

was I was using the Code zero line

for the Code D.

So one's doubled and one's singled.

And that's obviously why it got caught at the top.

I'm not sure what it got caught on or why,

but I realised I was using the wrong halyard.

So, no dramas there,

no need to scale the mast,

apart from the fact that I probably should anyway.

- [Elayna] Uh-oh.

- [Man] Uh-oh.

- [Elayna] Uh-oh.

- [Riley] I don't know what happened.

If that was on...

Or that has fallen down and somehow knocked the line.

I think it's fallen off there,

and somehow knocked that up.

I don't know, that doesn't...

- [Elayna] So we have no fresh water now.

- Well, we've got fresh water minus...

Whatever this was.

Actually, Elayna, who's got some washing they need done?

- [Man] I have maybe one shirt.

- [Riley] Yeah.

That's good for the night

because there's all sorts of grubby little bacteria

growing around in here.

- The morning sickness is real.

I've been like, I wake up this morning,

before we'd even left,

and I knew I was gonna be sick.

But I've been pretty lucky.

I've only got morning sickness twice.

So...

Think if I keep talking myself out of it

I'll be okay.

- We're 2.6 nautical miles from Sombrero Island.

The swell is starting to build.

Because of the continental shelf creeping up,

so the waves are building.

We've got an apparent wind speed of 21,

it's been even up to 23.

We've still got full sails up.

Which is pushing it a little bit,

but it's just here.

So I've gone downwind a little bit.

The lull of the apparent wind speed

will push up behind the island,

turn the engines on, and motor back in.

Otherwise we could take the reef,

but I can't really be bothered.

We've snuck up into our little spot

that I found.

And hopefully go for a spearfish pretty quickly.

Elayna, what do you reckon?

She's...

She's about as not keen as I've ever seen her

for anything.

(bouncy island music)

- I feel like such a dork with this on.

(bouncy island music)

♪ The whispers of the trees ♪

♪ The humming of the bees ♪

It's still 18 metres here, and you can see the bottom.

The water must be so clear.

This is so cool.

So we've decided, all along this shelf here,

like it's 20 metres regardless.

So it's a really steep drop.

So we might as well go close to the steps

that lead to the town.

Back over this way.

And we've already seen fish in the water.

So I'm so excited to jump in.

♪ ...the things I'd never tried ♪

♪ So much to do before I die ♪

♪ Life keeps rolling on ♪

♪ And I keep forgetting what I want ♪

(object clicks)

(whirring)

- [Man] What on earth is going on?

- Riley's convinced me to take the dinghy

all the way out there to drift along the shelf

so he can go spear fishing.

- [Man] Out in basically Atlantic swell.

- So I'm just thinking what we should take,

and I think we should take...

We got a radio so we can radio Shikron,

if the engine won't start or something like that.

I'm also gonna take the (mumbles)

for the worst case scenario,

and maybe some flares.

Should we take some flares?

Or is that a bit overboard?

- [Man] Well, I guess we could.

- Doesn't hurt.

Some sun screen, a hat and bikinis,

so I can swim as well.

Yeah.

- [Man] In order of importance, well done.

- What are you after today (mumbles) wahoo?

- [Man] Wahoo or tuna.

- I think tuna.

- Tuna would be nice.

- [Man] Really?

Wahoo's better.

- Yeah, mix it up.

I don't know, something different.

(man mumbles)

- Get a tuna.

- (mumbles)

Walkie-talkie and a lifeline.

- For navigation.

- For nav.

Alrighty.

- [Man] Alright.

We hope that you won't use it.

- Me too.

(laughter)

- [Man] Peace.

- See you later.

- [Man] See you!

(Riley mumbles)

- Riley said he's seen something.

So I've let go of the buoy,

and he's by himself now.

And if I see him waving,

I'm gonna start up the dinghy and go over

and help him fetch the fish.

False alarm.

Riley said it was a small wahoo, so he didn't shoot it.

But I don't know how I got roped into this.

I'm now chopping up chum.

And throwing it in the water for Riley.

Because we're drifting this way and he's behind me,

so I'll throw the chum out

and hopefully lure in a big one.

The boat stinks.

So, Riley...

So I don't think we said,

but Riley did not get a wahoo.

- [Riley] I saw one.

- He saw one, but it was only...

- [Riley] Little baby one.

- Yeah, it was a little one.

But anyway...

- [Riley] I thought I wouldn't shoot it.

- Okay, Riley, thank you.

- [Riley] I could have, though.

- You could have but you did the right thing.

And we all go back to the boat.

Riley went for a swim by himself.

The GoPro battery died,

but he said, like, the sea life's incredible,

so tomorrow morning we're all gonna go for a swim.

But right now we really wanna go and check out

the ruins up here before it gets dark.

There's no place to leave the dinghy.

It's just a quick wall.

So we're gonna try and throw out the anchor

and hopefully it'll sit off the wall.

But yeah, there's a ladder that we have to climb

to get onto this island.

So this is gonna be interesting.

This is so sick.

- It's (mumbles)

- [Elayna] This is wicked.

(soulful vocalising)

(laughter)

Oh my god.

Here we are.

Sombrero.

Oh my gosh.

Those birds were not expecting a human.

Hello!

♪ I was in love with the big blue ocean ♪

I don't even know where to look right now.

♪ A few of the words were not spoken ♪

Where am I right now?

Never felt this way.

Ever.

I'm getting such a weird feeling being here.

It's so different from anything I've ever felt.

- [Riley] So, Sombrero, like Anguilla,

is one of the British territories.

This island was used for mining guano,

which is the accumulated excrement of seabirds

and bats.

Guano is a highly effective fertiliser

due to its high content of nitrogen, phosphate

and potassium, the nutrients essential

for plant growth.

Sombrero is located on the route between England

and South and Central America.

Because of the high traffic on this route

there were hundreds of ships that run aground

on the nearby Horseshoe Reef.

Many islands across the Caribbean required a lighthouse,

so it wasn't until 1898 that one was constructed.

A lighthouse was once damaged in a hurricane

and replaced, and it was manned until the year 2001,

when they installed an automated tower.

Since then it's just been the lizards,

the mass boobies and the plethora of sea life

under the surface.

(soulful vocalising)

(bird squawks)

- [Elayna] Oh, little baby.

Aren't you just gorgeous?

You can't fly yet.

But don't worry, we'll leave you alone, okay?

You stay there.

It's all right, you stay.

You stay.

This is the way up to the lighthouse,

and the first thing I see is batteries in water.

And I don't trust it.

- [Man] I'm gonna go first.

- [Elayna] All right, sweet.

I'll use you as a guinea pig.

Be careful.

I don't trust the rusty part.

So I'm on the fifth floor of the lighthouse.

And Shikron just came from the level above,

and he said the lighthouse is actually locked off,

so the best view that we have is from this little,

little window here.

And it is so hot in here.

And a bit creepy.

There's like this hum.

I'm not sure what it's from.

But I don't like it, so I'm going down.

- What can I say?

This place is amazing.

Absolutely incredible.

It's like the remains of some ancient Druid civilization

left here just for us to explore.

It really, really is incredible.

I'm just absolutely gobsmacked, blown away.

It's ridiculous.

We probably say that too much,

and it doesn't leave enough room for when places

actually are really amazing,

and this place really is amazing.

Look at this.

I mean that might not be your thing, but...

I like it.

(birds squawking)

- Very large population of birds

and also hermit crabs.

But other than that...

Not even any spiders.

Which I'm surprised.

I'm really happy that these birds don't attack.

They're not aggressive.

Like, if these were magpies, in Australia,

we'd be in a lot of trouble.

Riley just said that he reckons he could live here.

- I could.

- What part would you live in?

And why?

- Nesting grounds, 'cause there's lots of veggies

for dinner.

- Oh yeah, you could live on (mumbles)

Get pretty sick of them,

and you might have to put up a fight with the birds.

- Probably live off wahoo.

- Gotta catch it first.

Oh!

♪ And now all you do is (mumbles) ♪

Made peanut (mumbles) noodles for dinner.

I'm gonna eat on the deck.

Gonna get cold real quick.

The food.

- [Riley] Thanks for dinner.

(speaks foreign language)

- That's okay.

- [Riley] And also, and I mean this,

thanks for coming

miles off shore with me.

(Elayna laughs)

- Yeah, that was a big one.

- [Riley] Whilst a little bit seasick,

and pregnant.

And then, after all of that,

dealing with throwing chum in the water for me.

- You're welcome.

Thank you for taking me.

(laughs)

I was about to say, just like that he's out.

Riley was just asleep.

Knackered?

- Unbelievably.

Exhausted.

- I can't wait to go swimming tomorrow morning!

- You guys need to come for a swim,

over by the island.

- Yeah, I really need to see what's under the surface.

Okay, I'm gonna say good night.

Until tomorrow.

Please like and subscribe if you haven't already,

and next Monday dive with us

before we set the sails once again

for a 500-nautical-mile mission to the Dominican Republic.

(coughs)

- Guano bowls.

Collect the whole set.

(mellow island music)

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét