Thứ Hai, 30 tháng 7, 2018

Waching daily Jul 30 2018

Never wound...

...what you can't kill.

Eddie, the suit, you gotta take it off.

Oh, you'd like that, wouldn't you?

I know what it feels like.

It feels good.

The power. Everything.

But you'll lose yourself.

Let it go.

I like being bad.

It makes me happy.

Harry!

Peter. What are you doing?

No!

Eddie!

For more infomation >> Spider-Man vs Venom Final Fight | Spider-Man 3 (2007) Movie Clip - Duration: 3:51.

-------------------------------------------

A Fantastic Mortgage - Duration: 2:00.

Andreia is an amazing lady,

she is positive, and anytime that I need to talk to her,

she's always there, being with me

So too difficult time that I have right now and she's always been there

it's not as a mortgage broker, as a friends that will land in the hand

and she's always said, even though I was in a difficult time,

every time when I call her: how do you feel?

I'm fantastic!

That's her voice, this voice itself just make you happy

and you get the positive energy through you

and I would recommend Andreia to all my friends,

that who need mortgage. It is not only because of the mortgage,

it is this connection between the client and the broker

and she is there, helping you, not turning you down,

it is a different feeling when you get this through Andrea

At the beginning, I thought that: this is not my first mortgage, this is how many mortgage that already been through

so this is the last one. When I met Andrea it's amazing lady, I will never go out with somebody else to get me a mortgage

so if anyone there I want to find the mortgage through Andreia is the best broker, I thing, in this world.

Yeah! Thank you!

For more infomation >> A Fantastic Mortgage - Duration: 2:00.

-------------------------------------------

Monitor your YouTube Competition with TubeBuddy Competitor Alerts - Duration: 1:25.

Want to keep an eye on your YouTube Competition without them knowing?

This legend level feature helps you do just that!

<TB Tips & Tricks Bumper>

Hello Everyone, I'm Andrew Kan from TubeBuddy, and our Competitor Alerts tool helps you

monitor your competition.

This tool alerts you whenever your competiton has uploaded a new video to their YouTube Channel.

To learn more about our other Competitor related tools, click the card onscreen now!

To get started, click on the main TubeBuddy menu and select Competitors.

Each competitor that you've added will have an "Upload Alerts" section which gives

you the choice of how you would like to receive notifications - either by email, TubeBuddy

browser notification, or text message.

Make your selection and click Save.

From this point forward, you will receive a notification which includes a link to the

video and breakdown of the video metadata within minutes of the competitor uploading

a new video.

These alerts will help you keep up with your competition, so you can stay ahead of the

game, and make sure you are aware of their current content strategy.

Do you keep an eye on your competition?

Let us know in the comments below!

If you enjoyed this video please consider subscribing, and hitting the bell notification

to keep up to date on all things Tubebuddy!

I'm Andrew Kan from TubeBuddy and thank you all so much for watching!

For more infomation >> Monitor your YouTube Competition with TubeBuddy Competitor Alerts - Duration: 1:25.

-------------------------------------------

Booktubeathon Day 1: Book Attack! - Duration: 3:20.

Hey guys, it's Nena! So today is Day 1 of Booktubeathon, and Day 1's video

challenge is called Book Attack where you basically have to recreate a book

cover using things around your house. So the book I chose to recreate is

Tiger Lily by Jodi Lynn Anderson. I really haven't planned that much ahead

of time for this video, so this should be fun!

Today's host was Hailey from Hailey and Book land, and I believe she said you

only have five minutes to put the book cover together. She said you could plan

ahead, so like you don't only have 5 minutes to gather everything to make the

book cover if that makes sense. But I thought it would kind of be more fun if

I only had 5 minutes to run around my house and get all the things I think I

would need. So I hope you enjoy this footage of me running around the house,

being really stressed out, and trying to get everything that I need to recreate

Tigerlily! 3, 2, 1......Go!

.....and okay. So now that I've gathered everything that I think I need, I'm gonna

put 5 minutes on the clock, and I'm gonna go ahead and recreate this book

cover. I don't know how good it's gonna turn out but, we'll see. Ready... set... Go!

This is the book, and this is my cover. So now I'm really sweaty and hot from

running around everywhere. I think it kind of looks like the cover, a little

bit, maybe. It does look a little bit messy, but like it looks like the cover.

So that was my cover recreation for the Book Attack challenge for Booktubeathon

Day 1! Thank you guys for watching and I'll see you next time. Bye!

For more infomation >> Booktubeathon Day 1: Book Attack! - Duration: 3:20.

-------------------------------------------

Why Lando Calrissian Is The Best Star Wars Character... - Duration: 4:50.

Okay, so Lando Calrissian is the best Star Wars character, and arguably one of the best film characters, of all time.

Now, I usually don't do video essays, but I thought I should do one on this.

There are a few reasons why he's my favorite, but first, here are the reasons he's not not my favorite. Not the worst.

Han Solo is a sexual harasser.

Luke is a whiny little bitch. Well, until the sixth film, at least. Then he's a badass.

Leia kissed her brother and another guy in the same film and is a bitch to everyone until she gets to know them.

Boba Fett doesn't even have a face. Don't get me wrong, he's a badass.

But, in terms of character not much. I mean, again, he's the only one ever catch Han Solo, but what's his personality?

Yeah.

Obi-wan left Luke with his aunt and uncle, making it easy for Anakin to track him down.

On his home planet, on top of all that. Good job!

Vader: Again, badass, but no character, at leasr for the original trilogy.

He barely makes half an hour for the original trilogy, in terms of screen time. Also, "I don't like sand."

Yoda: Nothing bad about him, there is.

But, he's not as good as Lando. Again, in terms of character.

He's wise and a little superstitious.

That's his character. Not only for the Orig Trig, but to the Preq Trig, as well. (I hate my life)

Not only is it simple, but it's basic AF.

Jar Jar is Jar Jar.

Emperor Palpatine:

"So, what's his deal? Just, like, a generic evil guy, you know? That's what I'm talking about."

Snoke: "So, what's his deal? Just, like, a generic evil guy, you know? That's what I'm talking about."

Darth Maul: "So, what's his deal? Just, like, a generic evil guy, you know? That's what I'm talking about."

General Grievous: "So, what's his deal? Just, like, a generic evil guy, you know? That's what I'm talking about."

Count Dooku: His unfortunate last name. Also;

"So, what's his deal? Just, like, a generic evil guy, you know? That's what I'm talking about."

The Joker: Not a Star Wars character.

Mara Jade: Not canon. Sorry, Papa Repsss.

MrRepzion - Mara Jade! I want to have sex with you so bad!

Okay, that's cringy. I'll stop there.

JAKTR - Now, here's why he's the best. He's awesome.

He basically owns an entire planet and he was the OG owner of the second coolest ship in the galaxy.

And he has one awesome space cape, brotha.

And no, he's not pansexual. Someone said he might be.

Trump, take it away. "Fake news." He has an awesome name, as well.

Lando Calrissian.

As for him betraying Han, he makes up for it by helping him escape from Jabba the Hutt.

This explains Han not being pissed at him in Episode VI. Besides, Han already punched him in Episode V.

By the way, after he did not only did Lando not fight back, but he called his guards off because he realized what he'd done is wrong.

He felt guilt and this guilt also fueled his desire to save him in the next film.

You can't forget him blowing up the Death Star. There was only one other person to do that.

Oh, yeah, Luke Skywalker, except Luke Skywalker didn't blow it up in the Millennium Falcon.

Now, you know why burst into tears when I heard he was coming back for Episode IX. About damn time.

Speaking of Star Wars, I'm doing a giveaway for all 3 Jurassic Park films.

I have extra codes from this 4K pack that I have from the 25th anniversary of the first film.

So, I'm going to be giving all of them away.

As for "Jurassic World", someone already won it on Instagram. I'm going backwards starting, now, with "Jurassic Park 3". How do you enter?

Well, calm your tits. I'm getting to it.

Go to my Amazon Wishlist (Link in bio) and screencap one item.

Then, DM me on Instagram or Twitter with that pic.

The first person to screenshot the right item wins the movie.

And I want to make this clear; You do not have to buy me ANYTHING.

Not a single thing. In fact, I suggest you don't, especially if you're young and still tight.

Only if you have a lot of disposable income, which is why I made it in the first place.

There's a maximum of 2 entries per bitch. So, bitches, now you know the rules. Here we go...

For more infomation >> Why Lando Calrissian Is The Best Star Wars Character... - Duration: 4:50.

-------------------------------------------

► Multicharacters | Dangerous [HBD Dasha] (collab) - Duration: 2:55.

I love you!

Dracarys!

Fire cannot kill a dragon.

Your reign is over.

My reign has just begun.

I'm no ordinary woman.

My dreams come true.

Please..

Please...help me

That's not really my thing!

You're a newbie, aren't you?

Oh, hey, yeah.

Hi! I'm Ella!

Lol.

She should fight to the death.

Science, biatch.

Fitz.

If you don't fight...

you die..

Fight's over.

You gotta let it go.

I'm the boss!

Hello!

What the hell are doing in our house?

Hey, asshole!

Put some back

or the next one goes in you.

Mr. Kovacs.

Takeshi Kovacs.

Someone you should truly not have fucked with.

Finish the mission!

Embrace that power.

Powerful enough to bring this whole damn place down.

I'm the Destroyer of Worlds.

Fuck!

Now!

You've got to mean it, Harry.

Look at me!

I slipped.

For more infomation >> ► Multicharacters | Dangerous [HBD Dasha] (collab) - Duration: 2:55.

-------------------------------------------

Mortgage & Home Inspection - Duration: 11:46.

Hi everyone! I'm very happy today. I have a friend here that I would like to introduce to you.

This is Steve

and Steve is an amazing Home Inspector!

Thank you.

My name is Steve Sandhu, home inspector.

I've been doing it for about 7 years or so.

I was an electrician for 10 years before that

I really enjoy it and enjoy meeting good people like Andreia...

It's a fun job, I mean, not many people like their job,

but actually I love my job.

What exactly you do? So, I got in a house contract

I want to buy this house and I call you: Steve I need you to do inspection on this house

so from there, what will happen?

Basically, I go in and do the inspection. I look at the condition of the exterior of the home,

I look at the roof, the plumbing, the electrical. I open up the electrical panel

I open up the heating system to have a look and to see

how everything is performing and to see if there's any issues,

A lot of times we were looking for safety issues,

safety issues affects the client,

we're here to protect them

and you don't want something happening to the clients so safety issues are important

So we're also looking for things that are gonna cost the client money in the future

so a lot of people are buying with emotion so they may go into a home for five ten minutes

and they may really like it they may really like the area and they just set on the home

but it's our job to go in and say: you're maxed out this is what you're allowed

but the client doesn't know that, this house, another year, needs a new roof

so they're gonna have to spend

10 to 15 thousand dollars on a new roof

and the roof is mandatory, because if it starts leaking, more problems.

so things like that, we make the buyer aware of, what's going on and what's gonna happen in the future

if you need a new roof, need a new furnace, or what's happening,

because just like anything in life, nothing is gonna last forever, so like a hot water tank,

it's gonna last between 10 to 14 years or 10 to 15 years, things like that, so we advised them:

you're a hot water tank is 7 years old or 10 years old or whatever it is

and let them know: you've gonna lot of life in it

or it needs to be changed in the next few years

or it's leaking you should change it right now so things like that.

It's more of giving the information to the buyers,

to the buyer has no surprises and they know what they're up against.

So one interesting thing is: Steve is an electrician, that it's very handy,

when it becomes a inspection of the house

So, you go through the house, is the buyer allow to be with you during the inspection?

Yes, they are. The home inspection Association actually recommends that

that the buyer be around the inspector

and during the inspection and we don't mind that

but a lot of times, we're in there for 2 or 3 hours

and the buyer doesn't want to be there that longer,

or the buyer is not gonna want to go up with a roof

or go up in the attic, things like that and this is fine,

because most buyers just want to know, what's up,

even though in the end, when we do the walkthrough,

we show them everything where all the moving parts are in the home,

where the electrical panel is, where your heating system is,

where your main water shut-off is, we show everything in the walkthrough

but some people, they're just curious and they want to know what's going on

and that's fine, there's actually it makes it more interesting

How about the appliances?

I have clients that, even with the home inspection, they did everything,

they moved in, and then, on the third or fourth day leaving the house, things start stopped working

so is this very common? Because I know you cannot test the dish wash and say: this has another ten years, you're not gonna say that but....

Well, it's just like any mechanical, like

someone buys a car you can't guarantee

that something's gonna happen in the car in a few months

and the same thing with the dishwasher or a washing machine.

I personally do test all the appliances and to make sure everything's working at the time of the inspection

but anything could just stop working, nobody can guarantee that.

Now the only things that we can do is, we have a program called, it's a recall program

so I can take all the model numbers of the appliances, send to a website and

it checks at every couple of weeks to see if there is no recalls on the appliances.

When you first started this, I thought:

this is a waste of money, but it turns out probably every 5 or 6 dishwasher

that I put it into the website. It tells them: well this dishwasher has a recall on it,

and if it's a really brand company like Maytag,

Maytag will actually come in and replace it.

That is cool! I don't think everybody does that?

I know, not all home inspectors do that.

This is really interesting!

I know there is a specific professional to do the inspection on the foundation,

but are you, as a home inspector, do you also cover the foundation as well?

If there is any crack in the foundation, is something they said: no, you have to hire a different professional for this...

No, we do a general visual inspection. If there's cracks in it, cracks always depend on, how many cracks,

what kind of cracks, where are the cracks, type of thing, if it looks like, there's movement in the foundation,

then we say: okay we recommend an engineer or someone else, to take a look at it

but generally speaking, depends on what you can see

because in the foundation, it's really hard to see the foundation,

but from what we can see, we can give a good idea of if the foundation is ok.

I wanted to sell my house and it's falling apart and my realtor said:

just make up the house and painting here and I have some leaking problems

but my guy did a good job the house looks beautiful

so it's the open house and I got an offer

so you come in into this house that was brand new renovated.

Are you able to catch problems even if it's well painted, the floors look nice,

so what happened if I'm buying something that was renovated and it's an old house?

Actually we hear that all the time. The house just got renovated , the house was renovated a couple years ago,

it's a 60 year old house but just got renovated, so we hear all that,

if there's leaks, we have a few tools that can detect that

if there were past leaks or if the leak is active.

Can you show it?

This is an infrared camera, what this does it actually

It will measure the temperatures in the walls and in the ceilings

so it gives you an idea so if I point it out up to the ceiling

so there's temperature differences It can tell me

it might have been a leak there

This is a moisture meter so what this does is, this detects any moisture

so this tell me it might have a leak there,

and this is gonna confirmed

if there is moisture there, so the leaks is active.

So like my hands got moisture....

it's a basic tool but it's very valuable

And with the infrared camera, as you can see,

if I put my hand up there, I'm 31 degrees

I wish, you guys could see this, it's kind of cool!

You can actually see him standing there..

I can see that.....

It is very handy...

So, cost.... I know in different areas the cost of an inspection can be different

but what is the lowest and the highest cost?

I just wanted to give a range, what we can expect in terms of how much is gonna cost a home inspection?

The cost always depends on size of the home and how old the home is....

Those two factors determine how long the home inspection is going to take

so it is like a 7,000 square foot home compared to a 700 square foot condo

so it's quite a bit of difference so you're looking at a couple hours compared to one hour

so that's one factor and also the age of the home

because the older the home is, the more liability a home inspector has,

because especially homes that are very old

they have asbestos in them, they've used vermiculite in the attic,

so there's lots of issues if a home inspector was to miss any of those issues it can be his responsibility

so I generally speaking, it's a $100 per thousand square feet so that's the lowest

so it is like a 3,000 or 4,000 square foot home and between it's $300 to $400

So that's one factor so if the home is 2,000 square feet but the home was built in 1965 ,

then you may want to add an extra $150 because it's gonna take the inspector more time

I always say: don't try to save on inspection. Do the inspection

at the end you are receiving a report telling the whole house

the story of the house and I just think it's so important to have this report in our hands

even later on, because sometimes when you're buying your house

all your savings went through the down payment

and you don't have any money to fix the house but at least if you have this report

and you know that those things you need to fix in the future

you can plan and work your budget a little bit

so I always tell my clients: do the home inspection

I really appreciate you guys watching this video

We are going to have this on our website

Every client I will ask them to watch this video

because it is important for people to go through the process

to have a guidance and I always tell my clients you are not buying your shoe,

you're buying a house so you should be proactive,

it's the biggest investment so you should do your homework!

Steve, thank you so much for this help

You're very welcome

I really appreciate that! Thank you!

For more infomation >> Mortgage & Home Inspection - Duration: 11:46.

-------------------------------------------

Changes - XXXTENTACION | Fingerstyle Guitar Cover (TAB) - Duration: 1:39.

Mmm, baby, I don't understand this

You're changing, I can't stand it

My heart can't take this damage

And the way I feel, can't stand it

Mmm, baby, I don't understand this

You're changing, I can't stand it

My heart can't take this damage

And the way I feel, can't stand it

Mmm, baby, I don't understand it

Girl, you're making it hard for me

For more infomation >> Changes - XXXTENTACION | Fingerstyle Guitar Cover (TAB) - Duration: 1:39.

-------------------------------------------

Speed Demon- Broken Words (Prod. Tido Vegas) - Duration: 4:07.

This is my first video and its only a quick trial of my channel trust me the next song will be 100% better

For more infomation >> Speed Demon- Broken Words (Prod. Tido Vegas) - Duration: 4:07.

-------------------------------------------

3D Model of 1958 Citroen DS19 Review - Duration: 0:21.

For more infomation >> 3D Model of 1958 Citroen DS19 Review - Duration: 0:21.

-------------------------------------------

Vlog in Russian 16. Real white nights! - Duration: 4:11.

For more infomation >> Vlog in Russian 16. Real white nights! - Duration: 4:11.

-------------------------------------------

New College Lip Dub 2018 - Duration: 4:46.

Hey

Do you know how to get to ORSLfrom here?

Ugh, yeah. It's across the street.

Um...where's that?

Oh, it's in the Wilson Lounge.

Ugh, I don't know where Wilson lounge is?

Okay, we will take you there?

Come on!

[music]

[music]

[music]

[music]

[music]

[music]

[music]

[music]

[music]

[music]

[music]

[music]

[music]

[music]

[music]

[music]

[music]

[music]

[music]

[music]

[music]

[music]

[music]

[music]

[music]

[music]

[music]

[music]

[music]

[music]

[music]

[music]

[music]

[music]

[music]

[music]

[music]

[music]

[music]

[music]

[music]

[music]

[music]

[music]

[music]

[music]

[music]

[music]

[music]

[music]

[music]

[music]

[music]

[music]

[music]

[music]

[music]

[music]

[music]

[music]

[music]

[music]

[music]

[music]

[music]

[music]

[music]

For more infomation >> New College Lip Dub 2018 - Duration: 4:46.

-------------------------------------------

3D Model of Citroen 2CV Review - Duration: 0:26.

For more infomation >> 3D Model of Citroen 2CV Review - Duration: 0:26.

-------------------------------------------

Aprendendo como Funcionam Mortgages no Canada - Duration: 1:17.

For more infomation >> Aprendendo como Funcionam Mortgages no Canada - Duration: 1:17.

-------------------------------------------

Top Bangla Misically Funny Dubbing Video 2018 | New Bangla Funny Video 2018 | Episode 01 - Duration: 0:12.

For more infomation >> Top Bangla Misically Funny Dubbing Video 2018 | New Bangla Funny Video 2018 | Episode 01 - Duration: 0:12.

-------------------------------------------

Shirley Ballas Uncovers African Heritage | Who Do You Think You Are - Duration: 10:07.

How are you doing oh my goodness you look great what every good thank you

Santa Barbara I'm hoping that you can shed some light on my heritage from my

father's side I do remember my grandma and don't remember too much about my

grandfather well this is your grandma and grandfather Nelly and George rich oh

my goodness he looks like my dad your grandfather was a very very hard-working

man he really was it was a stoker and with Stoker's they have to shovel coal

okay it's got any other photographs of him yes a house one when he was in the

room maybe oh the Royal Navy yes HMS oh and it was a boxer it was a boxer a

boxer I should imagine bare knuckles my father taught me to be a first poor he

did he taught me how to box Santa Barbara

do you know anything about his father my great grandfather yes additionally this

is your great-grandfather and his name was George rich another George and he

was born in South Africa he came over and married Elizabeth rich which was my

grandma and your great-grandma I dapper looking man wasn't saying luck with them

bowler hat yeah I think any idea where in South Africa okay room as it was Cape

Town and he was born in 1866 do you think that with the roots being in South

Africa I wondered if you know if we had any black ancestry and our family no I

don't really you don't know don't know and maybe on

do a little research so if I type in George I go along here be rich and date

of birth was 1866 South Africa so this is a census from 1901 in England some

was a George rich that was married to an Elizabeth rich birth 1866 Cape Town

South Africa and but he resided in Birkenhead in Cheshire in 1901

so auntie Barbara your information that you've given me is correct so you've got

that though you've got that but it's not telling us much more here so I think

this next part at the journey now is I might just have to go to South Africa

okay Shirley's discovered that her great-grandfather George rich was born

in Cape Town in 1866

to find out more shirley is traveling over 6,000 miles to the southern tip of

Africa

my first day in Cape Town I've been wandering around all the streets I've

been looking all the buildings there's a mix of all sorts of people here and I'm

really trying to get that feel for where my ancestors once walked these streets

Shirley's comes in the National Library of South Africa in the centre of Cape

Town to meet genealogist Heather McAllister so what can you tell me about

your family well this is the only known photograph that we have of my great

grandfather George born in Cape Town South Africa in 1866

he looks he's dead lechero standing shop he does and also in our family with

always whispers that perhaps I was a black dissent you know and I'm really

quite excited to find out my roots I have a document that you might be

interested in also George Francis my great-grandfather born on August 19

1866 - John and Mary Elizabeth surname rich so now we know who his parents are

maybe you could help me a little with this and this baptism was solemnized in

the parish of st. John the Evangelist it is an endlich on church here in Cape

Town

when Shirley's great-grandfather was born in 1866 Cape Town was a British

colony and he was baptized into the Anglican Church

the city had been founded by Dutch traders in the 1650s but the British had

seized control in 1806 I have another document that might be of interest to

you this is another baptism of Caroline ELISA and the parents John and Mary

Elizabeth so this must be a George's sister because the same parent see him

huh so he had a sister mm-hmm it's a death certificate of caroline.browne

formally rich so this is the Georges sister and she died at 58

but the race says mixed race could you explain that a little bit more to me

well it would mean that one of her parents was white and the other one was

not white so that means that my great-grandfather George was it mixed

race yes I'm intrigued I'm absolutely intrigued but I'm just a

little bit curious now where does the mixed race come from do you have any

other information about John rich and Mary Elizabeth so this is a marriage

certificate mm-hmm st. George's Cathedral he is still in

Cape Town and the air is 1858 John Henry rich the carpenter and Mary Elizabeth

Otto in the presence of jazz Paige Chippendale mm-hmm and Esther DeCosta so

could they be friends or do you think they are related in any way well we have

found another document so this is the last will and testament of Isaac DeCosta

and his wife so now I've got an Esther decosta on this marriage certificate as

a witness and I've got a will of an Isaac the

Casta can you help tie those two things together for me Esther is Isaac's

daughter okay so this is the last will and testament of Isaac de Costa our will

and desire to be that a sum of 600 pound sterling shall be paid over to Caroline

Otto for the support and maintenance of herself and six children and that the

said capital sum shall upon the demise of the said Caroline autumn be divided

between her children named Mary Oh Liam Abraham Rachel Joanna and Caroline and a

certain small house situate in this table Valley in Church Street shall be

and remain for a dwelling for the said Caroline Otto so in Isaac's well here

he's naming six children of which I'm recognizing the name Mary so I'm

assuming this must be Mary Elizabeth here this lady has a surname of Otto so

I could Caroline Otto be Mary's mother yes so would that make Caroline Otto my

great-great-great grandmother Wow Shirley has traced back to further

generations to her three-times great-grandmother Caroline Otto

you

For more infomation >> Shirley Ballas Uncovers African Heritage | Who Do You Think You Are - Duration: 10:07.

-------------------------------------------

2 teens stabbed in Klondike neighborhood, assailant at large - Duration: 1:21.

For more infomation >> 2 teens stabbed in Klondike neighborhood, assailant at large - Duration: 1:21.

-------------------------------------------

Strategies to become a Real Estate Investor - Duration: 3:49.

So the biggest challenge I think was even looking at our dream house,

because I walked into the bank at CIBC to cash a cheque

and on the side of the wall

there's this beautiful house

half a million dollars,

it was obviously one of them like a dream home

and I thought that there's no way

I think Andreia was just getting into her mortgage career

and I thought, let's maybe give it a try,

let's see, and she said absolutely,

she made it possible and I just had a huge shock on my face

that it was impossible, this is something that we can even purchase,

especially we were 20 years old at that time

and we went for it and we got it

For me the biggest challenge is the gaps,

the unknowns...

There's a lot involved with a purchase of a home,

like the inspections , the appraisers,

not knowing if an underwriter has even looked at your file,

and she fills those gaps, so she's the person you go to,

when you're freaking out

because it's been three, four days since you put an offer

and you don't hear back from anyone

and she bridges that gap,

she makes it so comfortable,

she explains to you the steps,

even when it's you're waiting for an appraiser to come and look at the property.

There can be a few days before someone goes there.

She explains that. She's so knowledgeable in every area

because she works with so many professionals,

that she can easily guide you through the process

instead of you just sitting there wondering

if this is gonna happen or not

and she's not there just be a mortgage broker

like that's the difference from her to everyone else

she's there to be you pretty much your life coach,

she guides you through everything in life

from budgeting to finance, to building your credit,

like there is not a situation,

she can't work with.

It's just a matter of getting you there

and she's the planner that helps you achieve it

as long as you're willing to follow the plan.

I haven't had an experience with a financial planner

that's as detailed as she has been for me

and now granted, she's my mom....

so there's a little bit more with that

but she is amazing and she helps a lot of her clients

achieve not only the first but their second and move on to more properties

so that's what I think is so special about what she does

like she's so passionate about education,

she always has been

so she really is focused on teaching you

how to be better with your finances

which consequently leads to success in other areas

so she's been a huge part of our purchasing process

she's the one that's guided us

and motivated us and put the spark and told us

it was possible when we never thought it would be

started with the first one and we thought that was it

that would be our dream home,

where we'd settle down and we just kept growing from there

and she continues to work with us

so we can keep growing

we were still looking at even purchasing a third house and at this point,

she said that, it's very possible

and we never thought it from our first house

that we'd even be able to purchase one and now we're up almost to three

so we're gonna keep going and especially with Andreia

and the guidance that she's given us so far

it's been amazing,

it's been a great journey!

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét