Thứ Hai, 30 tháng 7, 2018

Waching daily Jul 31 2018

be strong and courageous

do not be terrified, do not be discouraged

for the Lord your God will be with you

wherever you go

Joshua 1:9

안녕하세요! Hi!

저는 젤입니다 I'm Gel

FOCIM Dance Head입니다 I'm the FOCIM Dance Head

우리는 태민 씨에게 생일 축하하는 we would like to greet Taemin

인사하고 싶습니다 a happy birthday

많이 사람들이 태민 씨를 I know that many people

사랑하는 알고 loves you and

태민 씨가 사람들에게 영감을 줍니다 you give inspiration to people

그러니까 태민 씨 so Taemin

강하고 건강하고 be strong and be healthy

행복하십시오 and be happy

걱정하지 마세요 don't worry

하나님이 보고 있습니다 God is watching

그리고 하나님이 태민 씨를 and remember that

항상 사랑하는 기억하십시오 God always loves you

수고하셨습니다, 태민 씨 well done, Taemin

감사합니다 thank you

so in behalf of Fullness of Christ International Ministries

Worship Team

we would like to greet you

A Happy and Blessed Birthday Taemin

생일 축하합니다!!! Happy Birthday!!!

For more infomation >> [FOCIM] Take Me As I Am | Special Request - Duration: 4:11.

-------------------------------------------

Morning Coffee Music for your morning coffee: Hours of Morning Coffee Music Playlist - Duration: 3:32:10.

Title: Morning Coffee Music for your morning coffee: Hours of Morning Coffee Music Playlist

For more infomation >> Morning Coffee Music for your morning coffee: Hours of Morning Coffee Music Playlist - Duration: 3:32:10.

-------------------------------------------

7 MINUTES 🔥 🎞 OF CANDID SKATE SHOES BLUE SOCKS AND FEET 🧐 CLOSE UP 60 FPS [HD] (OFFICIAL VIDEO) 👍🏻 💬 - Duration: 7:12.

For more infomation >> 7 MINUTES 🔥 🎞 OF CANDID SKATE SHOES BLUE SOCKS AND FEET 🧐 CLOSE UP 60 FPS [HD] (OFFICIAL VIDEO) 👍🏻 💬 - Duration: 7:12.

-------------------------------------------

A Little 2012 Video Clip of My San Francisco Zoo Field Trip - Duration: 1:29.

Hey guys! It's Kasey here.

Today in this video, I'm gonna be showing you guys some of these few short videos clips

-of my school field trip that was filmed by my grandma at the San Francisco Zoo

-back from 2012.

I know it's very old and sudden that I decided to make another of my cringey contents

-which is basically what my videos are about,

-but, because I'm bored.

Anyways, skip to all of my little chit-chats and enjoy this one UGLY content.

Goodbyeee~!

Jenny: QUACK! QUACK! QUACK!

*long awkward silence with the airplane in the background probably about to crash the zoo*

(eng. trans) My Grandma: Kasey, go in and put your hat on- go into that thing and wear the hat and stand there- Kasey, stand still dear!

Jenny (in the background): Kasey go in and I'll put you with the hat on!

(eng. trans) My Grandma: Okay Kasey- put that there- Kasey stand still for a bit.

*Jenny throwing the hat above Kasey's head*

(eng. trans) My Grandma: Alright, Kasey, look up here.

(eng. trans) My Grandma: Look up here!

*hat falls back as Jenny was about to look at the result*

(eng. trans) My Grandma: Ahh wait, wait! *Jenny and Kasey giggling in the background*

*the giggling continues while Jenny comes to grab the hat that fell*

(eng. trans) My Grandma: Wait- Okay, okay put it back- put back the hat on, Jenny. *Jenny runs off with the hat*

Kasey *walking sassy out*: O my gud! *laughs out of the words*

Thomas: TAG! *runs away with Jenny away from Kasey*

Kasey: *whines* I DON'T WANNNNAAAA PLAYYYYY!!!

Kasey: *speaks a bit softly* I don't want to play...

Jenny: We want to do it ;(

*Thomas trying to stand like a flamingo*

Jenny: C'mon let's go! *grabbing Kasey's hand as she and Thomas were trying to stand like the flamingos*

Waleed: They do that-

Waleed: They always have to do it like that. *trying to point out that Flamingos always have to stand on one leg*

Thomas: THEY'RE CUTE, KASEY.

Jenny: (wanna see) -turtles on land?

Jenny: C'mon! *walking away the exhibit*

*Thomas looking & following and Kasey looking at Jenny*

Jenny: Look at tha- *END*

For more infomation >> A Little 2012 Video Clip of My San Francisco Zoo Field Trip - Duration: 1:29.

-------------------------------------------

Book Attack | #BookTubeAThon 2018 [CC] - Duration: 1:52.

["Funin and Sunin" plays throughout]

For more infomation >> Book Attack | #BookTubeAThon 2018 [CC] - Duration: 1:52.

-------------------------------------------

DONT COME ON YOUTUBE IN 2018|DON'T START YOUTUBE BEFORE WATCHING THIS!|Too Late to Start YouTube?AIG - Duration: 5:08.

DONT COME ON YOUTUBE IN 2018|DON'T START YOUTUBE BEFORE WATCHING THIS!|Too Late to Start YouTube?AIG

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét