Thứ Ba, 31 tháng 7, 2018

Waching daily Jul 31 2018

Hey everyone! A few weeks ago you saw me review the Moza AirCross.

A big professional camera gimbal.

Well, it's pretty cool but a bit too big for me to handle.

So I contacted Moza/Gudson

And they agreed to send me something smaller and easier to handle

the Moza Mini Mi.

Now before I unpack it and show it off

I want to explain a little bit about how I choose equipment.

I choose the gear that's most easy to use.

Part of it is I rather spend time making things than futzing about with settings.

But for things like the gimbal

often I need to be able to just hand it to whomever is at the location and ask them to shoot for me.

So everything I show with needs to be very easy for first timers to use

but still provide good results.

Now let's unpack it.

The case looks really nice.

There is foam inside.

I think it helps protecting the gear during shipping.

Now let's slide it out.

There is a tripod here.

So at the bottom there is a hole.

Let's screw the tripod in and put it on the desk.

The app is called Moza Genie.

You can download kit from Google Store or maybe their official website.

Bluetooth not open, open it first.

Yes, I have to turn on the Bluetooth first.

Make sure your Bluetooth is on.

And now it is finding the Moza device.

Unconnected so you just...

Click it.

Hit it once and now it is connecting.

I am pretty sure I downloaded the lastest version.

If you want update your firmware

On here you can see there is a camera icon in the center.

You just press the camera icon and the power button at the same time.

And then you open your app

And the first thing pops up in the screen will be there is a new fireware, do you want to update?

And then you just update it.

My friend Tanya from Pimoroni is in town.

Pimoroni is a supplier of electronic parts based in the UK

but lots of countries carry their products.

They are really nice people and I'm going to put their link in the description box.

Right now Tanya and I are going to the Creality 3D printer factory.

It is in Longhua, it's about 30 minutes away. Lets give the camera a test drive!

Do I need to explain what is going on here?

Just give us a simple introduction. This is the new factory, isn't it?

Yes

On this side, this is our assembly line for the accessories.

I see, so this is the assembly line for both Ender-3 and CR-10 3D printers?

Yes

And all these girls are in charge of the motors.

Look all girls, no boys doing the production line work.

I think we also have nearly all girls doing our production line, only one man.

This is the Ender-3 power supply.

So on the side they have 150V and 230V

you can just push the button and switch to either side.

So you can use it in any country?

Yes, in any country, depends on your region.

Come closer to shoot me.

So this is the aluminum plate. They put the LCD screen inside the aluminum plate.

They are using their motherboard to test out the LCD panel.

This is the one they are going to put in the Ender-3, and I did a review for that already.

Okay, let's keep moving.

Here they are doing the same thing, using the electric drill to put the screw in the power supply.

You know, I feel like the instruction is incomplete because it didn't tell you what screw to use in some parts.

So I have to watch other YouTuber's video to figure it out.

I think while I was assembling the Ender-3, a lot of screws fall off the ground and I couldn't find them.

This part is for the nozzle. And they put the wheels on the aluminum extrusion.

I think those parts are for X-Axis.

Wow, so many girls doing the assembly work.

This is the fan for the nozzle.

To prevent it from overheating.

And then this is the nozzle part.

Spatula on the ground, those are all just tool kits, they don't have to assemble it.

What do you use those stickers for?

We just temporarily put them here.

All the aluminum. Where do you cut these aluminum?

We ask other factory to cut it for us and then we assemble them here.

I see.

So these aluminum are all pre-cut in the other factory and then ship to here for assembling.

He is tapping (hammering) in the end cap for each axis.

This kind of work requires more strength, that's why we see more guys here.

I am kind of worried they would get distracted.

And he has to put the belt on, stick it in there.

These part is pre-assembled, so when I took it out of the box, it is like that.

No trouble at all.

This is the motherboard that controls the 3D printer.

Are they testing the finished product over there?

Yes, and they put everything together to test if it actually works.

Is this green belt actually moving?

Yes, it is moving.

I thought my eyes deceived me, but the green belt is actually very slowly moving towards the other end.

I thought I was being a lunatic.

Oh, it does move, does it? Tiny, tiny bit at a time.

Yes, tiny tiny bit at a time.

You can also move the camera and shoot from the other angle.

I feel like I am the boss here!

All the tool kits are here. Last time when I unboxed the Ender-3

I threw away all the plastic bags, so I forgot what was on the label

That's why I asked you what was on the plastic bag, but that doesn't sound right either, so I edited that part out.

Yes, and we went through all the plastic bag, trying to find out what was on the label.

It was a small part, but it took us some time to figure out, that's why we didn't reply to you as soon as we could last time.

We deeply apologize for that.

All the boxes for packaging is stacked over here. Last time when I pointed at the box in my review video.

It says that the manufacturer in Longhua district.

A lot of people comment said the company name is mispelled on the box, I took a look, and it is true.

Have they corrected that error?

I am not sure of this batch.

Looks like they correct their company name on these new batch of boxes.

I don't know the other parts, but the company name is right now.

Looks like it.

Very good.

Yes, some people was laughing at us at the comment section.

And now they fixed the English error.

What is in those boxes?

Looks like it is not Ender-3 in the box, it is CR-10.

I haven't reviewed the CR-10 you gave me. (Note at the time of the video I had not, now I have)

Yes, we haven't seen new update of CR-10 review from you.

I am reviewing your CR-10 soon, you will see it in my next update.

I have some ideas and I am going to design some new models to show the CR-10.

I see, sounds good.

Are they putting all the finished products in that room?

Yes, but maybe some they need to swap the plug.

So this is CR-10. Different, yes.

What are they doing in that room?

Those are all tested products, they are going to ship those, so this is like a storage room.

In the end, after they test the machine and go through the process, they put them there.

So on this side it is the CR-10 production line not for Ender-3.

So is that a different machine?

Yes, the first one we saw was Ender-3, this is CR-10.

This is the very popular one.

It has a big printing bed.

There is a beautiful girl over there to test the 3D printers.

Yes.

What are those small rooms for?

They are also for testing the 3D printers.

The assembly work is mainly being done on this floor, right?

Yes.

Because you mentioned in the elevator that the second floor is just a warehouse.

Yes, the second floor is used as a storage room.

So you only work on the second floor and the fourth floor in this building.

Yes

Actually in the other building we put our accessories on the third and fourth floor.

Is it a warehouse for shipping accessories?

Yes, just for accessories.

Like a storage room for shipping a specific part or a specific kit.

I see.

If our customers are buying printer from our official websites or our platforms

we will ship the missing parts or broken parts from there.

We deal with all those issues over there.

I see.

Actually we have space in the building acorss the street.

It is on the third floor.

I think it is for shipping missing or broken parts for customers.

I see, but some work are done by other factories?

For example injection mold or stuff like that.

Yes, for aluminum extrusion, we ask other factories to cut them for us.

And there are some smooth rods over there. I remember I film it in the old assembly place.

I am just curious about everything.

They are cutting the right length for the packaging foam.

Oh, right.

So basically this is just for assembly work, but it is not for all the production.

So it is not for all the manufacturing?

Yes, not for (raw part) manufacturing, just assembly line.

Because they use other factories to help them to do the aluminum cutting.

Yes.

Ok I'm done editing that video

that turned out surprisingly good.

Considering it was Tanya's and the Creality manager's first time handling a gimbal.

I didn't use the app as much as I thought I would

but maybe I will next time.

I'd give the Moza Mini Mi a thumbs up.

It's not for everyone but if you're doing any vlogging you definitely need a gimbal.

And this one seems a good bargain. It's only about $110.

That's it for today, Please subscribe.

Remember if I can do it, anyone can do it! I'll see you all next time.

For more infomation >> Shenzhen Creality3D's New Factory Tour & Moza Mini Mi Gimbal Review - Duration: 14:12.

-------------------------------------------

10 funy Shiba dolls that can repeat people's word? | Xiaoling toys - Duration: 10:23.

10 funy Shiba dolls that can repeat people's word? | Xiaoling toys

For more infomation >> 10 funy Shiba dolls that can repeat people's word? | Xiaoling toys - Duration: 10:23.

-------------------------------------------

Mithrain Almanyadan Aldığı Şeyleri Gösteriyor - Duration: 4:48.

For more infomation >> Mithrain Almanyadan Aldığı Şeyleri Gösteriyor - Duration: 4:48.

-------------------------------------------

Shakira Maga Lifestyle | 2018 - Duration: 7:28.

Shakira Maga Lifestyle | 2018

Shakira Maga Lifestyle | 2018

For more infomation >> Shakira Maga Lifestyle | 2018 - Duration: 7:28.

-------------------------------------------

Raw Collection 2018 [1/2] - Duration: 2:08.

I can't do (..)

(..) that forever, I have to hide

because I am..

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét