Thứ Hai, 30 tháng 7, 2018

Waching daily Jul 30 2018

10 Echo Fighters We Need To Have

For more infomation >> 10 Super Smash Bros Ultimate Echo Fighters We NEED - Duration: 2:25.

-------------------------------------------

DANCING in the MIDDLE of traffic - Duration: 3:11.

Dancing in the middle of traffic

most of us have to deal with traffic almost every single day and honestly

traffic can be boring so don't be boring in traffic let me ask you a question do

you dance while driving well I sure do and I hope you do too the feeling you

get with no care in the world no one watching you just you the song and your

car you just release everything without a care in the world and it's the best

feeling ever I'm gonna show you the five types of car dancers let me know which

one you are number one the shy dancer

number two we have Bob the head barber

number three is the single longer

number four the raver

who cares what the person - left or right may think of you you'll probably

never be seen that person ever again so just do you be happy and dance Oh number

five the carefree dancer

because being in traffic is boring thank you appreciate it

Dancing in the middle of traffic

For more infomation >> DANCING in the MIDDLE of traffic - Duration: 3:11.

-------------------------------------------

Dance Moms: Mackenzie's Acrobatic Solo - "Reach for the Stars" (Season 3) | Lifetime - Duration: 1:30.

For more infomation >> Dance Moms: Mackenzie's Acrobatic Solo - "Reach for the Stars" (Season 3) | Lifetime - Duration: 1:30.

-------------------------------------------

5 Habits That Will Change Your Life - Duration: 7:59.

In life, the smallest actions can sometimes have the biggest results and

that's why in this video we are going to explore five simple habits

that can completely change your life for the better in just a few minutes a day.

Number one is doing the scary thing socially; this transformed my life.

You see, I was extremely shy up until I was about 20 years old and I only broke out of it

when I started asking myself, "What am I afraid of doing right now?"

At first, it was little things like saying one extra sentence to a cashier

to make that interaction more human then it was asking a stranger for directions —

maybe a recommendation of where to eat in a new area of town.

And eventually the scary thing was sharing everything that I've learned here on YouTube.

And terrifying as the judgement was, it turned out to be one of the best things I ever did.

So wherever you are, from super shy to incredibly confident, lean into your personal social fears.

You're gonna see a massive gain in your self-esteem and you'll probably attract amazing new people into your life.

The second life changing habit is defining your ideal before you get realistic.

Many of us do the opposite here; we start with what we think is realistic

and then we pick the best option from there so if you ask an unhappy accountant

what kind of job they'd like they sometimes talk about moving to a different firm

but they often don't even think of changing career paths entirely.

Unfortunately, the obvious and realistic answers usually leave us feeling uninspired.

Instead, get yourself motivated by letting your mind run wild and honing in on your true ideal outcome.

Now, to do that, you can ask questions like — "What would I do with my life

if I had 100 million dollars in the bank after all the partying and traveling?"

Or, "What would I do in this situation if I wasn't afraid of rejection?"

The answers that you get might sound crazy at first

but it's these kinds of questions that are going to put you on a path

to doing something that you truly love and not just something that you can tolerate.

Third is the most valuable habit that I've picked up in the last year and that is meditation.

Now, there are tons of scientifically-backed benefits — more rational decision-making,

lowered risk of heart disease, up to a 50% reduction in the stress hormone, cortisol —

but despite all of that, it was just too boring for me to get into it first.

Luckily, I committed to doing it for two weeks and finally saw some real-life improvements.

Now when I feel myself starting to get upset or frustrated,

I can catch myself and correct course more easily.

I feel more alert, more positive, and less judgmental of other people.

And now, instead of feeling like I should meditate, I genuinely feel like I want to.

Now, I know that it can be tough to get started with so I've actually partnered

with a really helpful guided meditation app that I've been using called Simple Habit.

I'm gonna share my favorite tracks to listen to plus how you can get started for free

at the end of this video but for now, let's get to the fourth habit

which is cutting out the little white lies that seem like no big deal.

Now, if you're a fan of this channel you've heard me say this before but it's so important and it bears repeating.

When you tell a lie, that's like paying with the credit card.

It makes things easier in the moment but you have a debt to pay;

you've created a rift between yourself and reality and that comes at a cost.

Now, sometimes you pay the price when you're discovered and the trust in your relationship is damaged.

Other times, you're never actually busted you just lose respect for yourself

because you know that you're not a person who values their word.

In order to change your life here, stop going deeper into lie debt; correct yourself when

you've let a fib slip out and don't act in a way that you know isn't honest.

Even though this makes things uncomfortable in the moment, it's absolutely worth it for

your mental health and for building a strong foundation of trust into all of your relationships.

The last habit is to stop listening to music that makes you feel like you're missing something.

We often don't realize it but music is basically hypnosis.

The lyrics influence our beliefs and the composition affects our mood.

So if you constantly listen to love songs that say having a partner is the most important

thing in life, you might begin to feel down if you're single and you might even find yourself

desperate to be in any relationship instead of just enjoying life as it comes.

In fact, a study out of Western Australia concluded that even though people expect sad songs

will make them feel better they often serve to further reinforce our depressed moods.

Imagine if instead you listen to music that reminded you that you are not missing anything,

music that puts a smile on your face, and makes you a person that others

naturally want to be around, you don't have to cut sad songs out completely,

just make sure the ones that you listen to on repeat are supportive of your happiness.

And you give the test of right now by seeing how many of your top songs

make you feel good versus bad — bonus points for starting your happy playlist

when you wake up in the morning and start brushing your teeth.

So I hope that you found these five habits very helpfulp; I know they've made a huge impact on my life.

And I particularly think that meditation deserves a bit more of an explanation

so I'm going to share a bit more now about how I have gotten the most out of it

courtesy of our sponsor, Simple Habit.

Alright, meditation. Now, this is something we know that we probably should be doing

because if you're like me you've read articles and how good it is for your mind and body

and you maybe tried to do it before but because it's boring or you can't find time,

you haven't stuck with it.

Now, I'm going to be sharing my entire system for what I have found works for me

to create genuine benefit and not that much time in an entire separate video.

But for now, I want to talk about one part of that system which is the guided meditations

that I have been using via today's sponsor, Simple Habit.

So simple habit is an app and it's got all different kinds of meditations

and the ones that I've focused on that have been most impactful on me

are meditations to create more positivity, joy, and gratitude.

These are the emotions that I want in my life.

I want to laugh more and I want to feel grateful for the things that I have

but it's very easy as an entrepreneur or someone with a YouTube channel

or whatever it is with your life because we all do this to focus on the next thing —

"What is the problem today? What do we need to fix and solve? What isn't going right?"

— that's how we advance.

Unfortunately, we oftentimes don't feel really good about all that we have already done

and it leaves us achieving so much but feeling very much emptiness about it

and an inability to enjoy it for more than just a few moments or a few hours.

And so these meditations are kind of like training for your brain to focus on

what is already good and they make you feel excellent and that translates to

going out in the world being more charismatic and just generally feeling happier.

So what I've been doing are meditations that are seven days, thirty days,

are focused on joy, focused on gratitude... and you can get this stuff for free

using our code below which is www.simplehabit.com/charisma.

There's tons of free meditations in Simple Habit, you get a free week trial

of their Premium Subscription if you use that link and that means you can go through

the entire 7-day joy meditation and see if you like it,

check out some of the other meditations, see if you noticed

tangible changes in your life which I believe that you will, and if you do, it's only

$11.99 a month after that to stay which for me has been absolutely worth it.

So if you're interested in cultivating more gratitude, more positivity,

and more joy in your life, my recommendation is use the free week trial.

You have nothing to lose; if you don't like it,

you can stick with the free version and just use those free meditations.

Go ahead click the link below www.simplehabit.com/charisma

and you can get started today; it's like 5 to 10 minutes in the morning and it's had a huge impact on my life.

I'm looking forward to sharing more with you about what I've been doing with meditation

in another video but for now, I hope that you enjoyed this video.

Thank you so much to Zeino for the excellent animation and

I will see you guys in the next video.

For more infomation >> 5 Habits That Will Change Your Life - Duration: 7:59.

-------------------------------------------

Musically Comedy Videos 🎈 Try To Not Laugh Challenge Funny Videos 2018 -P4 - Duration: 3:44.

Musically Comedy Videos

For more infomation >> Musically Comedy Videos 🎈 Try To Not Laugh Challenge Funny Videos 2018 -P4 - Duration: 3:44.

-------------------------------------------

How Anime Changed My Life - Duration: 3:15.

- I saw Oliver from afar.

It looked like he was under a spotlight.

From the very first moment I saw him,

it was like the angels cried

and I just knew from there it was love at first sight.

Ah.

- Growing up, going to school

was very difficult for me,

because I would suffer from anxiety.

I would always get like panic attacks.

It was very hard for me to make friends.

- Growing up, I really didn't have the best childhood.

I had a lot of instability,

moved around to multiple guardians,

was even in the foster system for a little while.

But Naruto's backstory of loneliness

and social ostracism is the first thing

that you learn about him in the show.

And never before in my life

had I seen my own struggles reflected

in a TV show like Naruto.

I immediately had the urge to want to join in

on that community and go to conventions,

but no one in my small town

even knew what anime was.

So I really mustered up all the courage that I had

and I pushed myself to go

to the first anime convention by myself.

Everyone that I met there was so inviting,

and so welcoming.

And I immediately made a ton of friends

that I still have to this day.

I saw Oliver from afar.

And he was in my favorite character's cosplay,

and I knew that we were destined to be together.

- And then from there on,

we started making videos on YouTube.

I've always had this dream

that I've always wanted to create my own videos.

So when we moved to Los Angeles,

we were struggling a lot.

It was our first time on our own,

we just moved out,

but no matter, we never stopped going to conventions

and making videos.

Because of my social anxiety,

it was really difficult for me to be on camera,

but anime and cosplaying pushed me

to believe that I can do it.

I can accomplish this,

so I never gave up and I always pushed myself

to make my visions come true

and fight my anxiety.

And I continued to create,

I gained the skills to land a job here.

- So without that experience,

me and Oliver would have never started making videos.

We would have never started cosplaying,

we would have never moved to Los Angeles

to follow our dreams.

- When I think about it

if I was never into anime in the first place,

I would have never gone to conventions

and I would have never tackled my anxiety.

- I would still be living in a small town

with my life dictated by people

that constantly told me that I couldn't do it.

With anime in my life,

I have role models like Naruto,

whose life dream is to become the Hokage,

the most powerful ninja ever.

And his motto is never give up, believe it.

- Anime teaches you that no matter

where you come from, your childhood, your personal setbacks,

none of it dictates what you are able to achieve.

I've met so many incredible people,

where we can connect

and enjoy how freakin' bad ass anime is.

- I just think that it's really amazing

that our entire generation grew up

with these characters that pushed them to never give up,

follow their dreams,

and I think that's really special.

And I'm really proud to be a part of that.

- [Oliver] Anime has brought me here to BuzzFeed.

(funky music)

- Hey, Unsolved is on a new channel,

and now your part.

- [Both] Subscribe here.

- That was my part.

For more infomation >> How Anime Changed My Life - Duration: 3:15.

-------------------------------------------

Rap do Naruto | Esse é o Meu Jeito Ninja | Tributo #21 - Duration: 3:18.

For more infomation >> Rap do Naruto | Esse é o Meu Jeito Ninja | Tributo #21 - Duration: 3:18.

-------------------------------------------

Cem Özdemir über Antifa, Seehofer, Kurdistan... - Duration: 3:58.

For more infomation >> Cem Özdemir über Antifa, Seehofer, Kurdistan... - Duration: 3:58.

-------------------------------------------

Water on Mars [I already knew] - Duration: 4:33.

Last week news came out that liquid water was discovered in the subsurface of Mars.

More precisely, water in the liquid state below the ice in the South Pole region of

Mars.

Interestingly, they used a geophysical method to make this discovery.

The European Mars Express probe has an instrument called MARSIS inside it.

That is an abbreviation for radar for probing the subsurface and ionosphere of Mars.

That is basically a radar that emits electromagnetic waves.

This is exactly the same idea as the ground penetration radar method.

That I already talked about here on video.

Even in the Mars Express texts they say they are using the GPR method.

In summary the GPR method has a transmitting antenna that sends electromagnetic waves and

these waves reflect in the structures in subsurface and return until a receiving antenna.

And the reflections happen when there is a contrast in the dielectric permissiveness

of the materials.

For example, if I have a layer of sand and a layer of rock part of the wave will be transmitted

and part will be reflected since the two materials have different dielectric permissivities.

Collected this data after the processing is obtained an image that intends to be as close

as possible to the structures in subsurface.

I mean, I can see the geological layers and other structures.

To this image we give the name of radargram.

On Earth, this method is common for geological interpretation, to solve civil engineering

problems.

How to find pipelines, tunnels and of course there are other applications.

One is to find liquid water beneath glaciers.

Returning to Mars researchers like I said used the GPR technique to acquire a series

of radargram lines.

This figure that I'm showing shows the relief map of the area.

And this black square on the colored map.

Shows the region that was actually studied.

Which is being shown better on the map in gray.

Since the red line on the gray map represents that radargram which is an example of the

radargrams that were acquired.

In this radargram what they call SPLD are the layered deposits of the southern ice cap.

And the first thing we can do with this data is to interpret it qualitatively.

What attracted the researchers' attention was this clearer region at the base of the

SPLD layer.

Which represents higher values.

And on Earth this indicates the presence of liquid water water below the glaciers.

But they did not assess the problem only qualitatively.

They also estimated the dielectric permissivity values ​​of the layers.

In the figure that I am showing in A we have the topography of the base of the SPLD layer

and in B the power of the signal normalized in decibels.

Where blue represents the highest values.

In other words, the triangulozinho marked in black is the region where they think they

have found water.

And the estimated dielectric permittivity values ​​are compatible with the presence

of water in the region.

But even so they also tested other hypotheses like a layer of frozen CO2 or a colder ice

sheet that could also do with that brighter region in the data.

But from what they already know of the region they believe that the possibility of being

liquid water is greater.

And finally I already knew the title is just a fact that I found interesting to share because

it gives to give an idea to people of how delay for a research of these to be published.

The data from this research were acquired from 2012 to 2015 but in early 2014 I participated

in a summer course on GPR data with one of the researchers involved in this research

and he showed off one of these radargrams already speaking in the presence of water.

Well I guess it is no longer a problem to have been off because they have already published

the data.

OK?

But it means from 2014 to here only the research was published now.

For more infomation >> Water on Mars [I already knew] - Duration: 4:33.

-------------------------------------------

The Red Wheelbarrow – Simple Solution / Meaning - Duration: 3:50.

I would like to dedicate this video to my grandfather. He was an amazing man

when we were kids he often used to tell us jokes,

stories, legends and frequently tease our brains with impressive number of riddles

he knew of the top of his head. A year ago he passed away.

So, I made this video in his memory.

"The Red Wheelbarrow" a poem by William Carlos Williams.

So much depends upon,

a red wheel barrow,

glazed with the rain water,

beside the white chickens.

So, what does it mean?

If you search on YouTube or just google it,

you will get quite impressive number of solutions and analysis that

are pretty much misleading and to a great extent

simply wrong.

Additionally

the author's own story about: seeing the wheelbarrow through a window while he

was visiting a patient one day is there just to lead you away from the real solution.

You have to understand that William Carlos Williams was a

genius, illusionist, magician, a real master of deception

and I will tell you more about it in a deeper analysis some other time.

In order to solve this poem the first thing you need to do isto stop calling it a poem

just for a while call it a riddle.

Okay, then so what is the solution of this riddle?

The solution is:

Words

Whaaat???

There are words all over the poem?! Dude, WTF?!

No, no, no, I mean literally the answer is:

WORDS

Ok,ok, calm down, wait, listen!

Red wheelbarrow glazed with the rain water represents

tongue and ...

white chickens represent your teeth.

Your tongue and teeth produce sounds

therefore the answer is: WORDS.

In order to cement this statement

let me remind you about the first paragraph of the poem that says:

"so much depends upon"

Those two words at the beginning "so much"

are saying that there is a deeper meaning

beyond simple picture of just wheelbarrow and chickens

you may be heard or read the saying:

"The word is mightier than the sword" written by a

Assyrian sage 500 years before Christ or you heard something similar through

history this quote has different shapes and forms

you can check few of them in video description down below.

Now, think about this quote in the context of the poem.

Message is very simple through history "words" were determining outcome of

relationships

inventions

words were behind every failed or successful project

companies

wars

countries

and fates of many human beings were often

hanging on very thin thread of what is said and how it's been said

So, the next time be careful what you say / write / communicate and how you

say it as so much depends on it!

I hope you enjoyed watching this video, please SUBSCRIBE, share and thank you for watching!

And, yes, one more thing... Thank you grandpa ...

For more infomation >> The Red Wheelbarrow – Simple Solution / Meaning - Duration: 3:50.

-------------------------------------------

MUM YAPIMI EVDE - Duration: 10:02.

For more infomation >> MUM YAPIMI EVDE - Duration: 10:02.

-------------------------------------------

নি:শ্বাসে তুমি রয়েছো মিশে তুমি ছাড়া যে বাঁচেনা প্রাণ GOOD LOVE EXPRESS WORLD CLASS | KHULNA MUSIC TV - Duration: 4:04.

For more infomation >> নি:শ্বাসে তুমি রয়েছো মিশে তুমি ছাড়া যে বাঁচেনা প্রাণ GOOD LOVE EXPRESS WORLD CLASS | KHULNA MUSIC TV - Duration: 4:04.

-------------------------------------------

How To Become Smart Instantly - The Three Types of Smart - Duration: 2:37.

What does it really mean to be smart when people think of being smart they

most often correlate this concept with high academic achievement

however observable explained in this video being smart can be viewed in three

different ways therefore if you want to know what type of smart you embody watch

until the end to find out the concept of being smart extends well beyond academic

achievement which is often referred to as book smarts in reality there are

three types of smart the first being smart in the form of

being wise being wise or possessing wisdom is often described as having good

judgment which is based on lots of experience and knowledge

for instance when parents see their children making foolish mistakes they

are able to give them guidance in the form of advice as they have likely been

through the same situations themselves which can be defined as being wise the

second type of smart is Lauren smarts people who have learn smarts are studied

individuals who commit to the practice of constant learning over time these

individuals accumulate a vast amount of knowledge which is why they will come

across to others as being smart the final type of smart is intelligence

intelligence is ability to learn people who are deemed intelligent are often

seen as quick or natural learners as obtaining and comprehending information

comes easier to them than to others well you must understand after you've

identified which type of smart you are is that no type of smart is perfect for

example many people are very intelligent but like the discipline or drive to

become wise or learned which limits the overall amount of knowledge they possess

moreover just because you are not intelligent does not mean you cannot

become learned well you may not be a natural at learning new things

committing the time required to obtain knowledge can still eat to you becoming

a very smart individual finally you will never become wise if you never ask why

which often prompts deeper and more holistic understanding about the things

around us in conclusion everyone has the potential

to be smart whether it is in the form of intelligence learn smarts or wisdom

so the next time you feel mentally inferior to the people around you keep

in mind that everyone's brain works differently and that it is okay to

possess your own unique form of being smart thanks for watching if you enjoyed

this video please hit the like button and subscribe for more informative

content

For more infomation >> How To Become Smart Instantly - The Three Types of Smart - Duration: 2:37.

-------------------------------------------

Star Voice - беспроводной караоке-микрофон с Bluetooth. Star Voice микрофон купить. - Duration: 2:07.

For more infomation >> Star Voice - беспроводной караоке-микрофон с Bluetooth. Star Voice микрофон купить. - Duration: 2:07.

-------------------------------------------

Real Video beautiful trees best autumn forest nice giant forests big trees celtic music - Duration: 3:11.

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét