Thứ Hai, 30 tháng 7, 2018

Waching daily Jul 30 2018

You shopped at the same fashion store as Ko Soyoung,

and you had a war of nerves?

- Did you do that? / - I heard it happens.

That happens with fashionistas.

That was 25 years ago.

Whenever Soyoung bought certain clothes,

- they'd tell me. / - How so?

- "Soyoung bought this." / - So it doesn't overlap.

Yes. I would choose another one.

You shouldn't wear the same clothes.

It's really childish, but we had that.

You never wear what someone else has worn.

- Yes. / - Right.

- Does Hyejin do that? / - Yes, she does.

She doesn't wear it if someone else had.

We wear it more if someone had worn it.

- That's right. / - "Is this that outfit?"

"May I wear it once?"

Can I really wear this? "My goodness."

- You go, "Come on!" / - "Please."

"I will go on a diet if I must."

- "I will give you money." / - The staff would tell us

even when we didn't ask.

They'd say, "Try on these shoes Go Soo wore."

(I will be generous with you.)

Yes!

- That's right. / - That's right.

That's how it goes.

It's really cool.

Instead of knowing a bag by the brand,

people begin to call it the "Lee Sora bag".

- That's right. / - The name changes.

Only a few celebrities are like that.

Kim Namjoo, Kim Heesun, and Lee Sora.

- There are only three. / - Han Hyejin.

(And Han Hyejin.)

She isn't on that level yet.

- Let her join the group. / - Marry her first.

You haven't booked the wedding venue yet.

Don't be ridiculous.

He must love her a lot.

I am jealous of Hyejin.

- Why? / - You look after her.

I think this is a rumor.

Is it true you took off your sunglasses

after finding out Ko Soyoung wore them?

It's an old story, right?

A long time ago, we met in the elevator

wearing the same sunglasses. So I took mine off.

- Really? / - Yes.

- Did she look better in them? / - Yes, she did.

- I can explain. / - To be honest...

- He is excited. / - Women are like that.

When they see each other in the same outfit...

- Sukchun. / - Yes?

I think you need to be scolded now.

- Seriously. / - He is so flippant.

- What are you doing? / - He is the type

- to get excited. / - You are like an octopus.

Seriously.

He was like this before too.

Sora's anger is building up.

That's right.

- It's a matter of pride. / - That's right.

When you see someone with the same sunglasses or bag,

it's a matter of pride on who removes

or takes off the item first.

- I took mine off first. / - Ko Soyoung won.

I heard you formed the Narcissist Club with Ko Soyoung.

It was introduced on TV

- back in the days. / - I've heard of it.

- The Narcissist Club. / - I've heard of it.

What does it mean?

We called it that because even we would fall for us,

hence the word "narcissist".

That was 25 years ago.

I didn't know why people called us narcissists.

This shoot tells me

- that I am. / - You are right.

- You realized it today. / - You realized it today.

You realized it today.

When I saw Ko Soyoung for the first time...

I felt the same with Kim Heesun.

"How can she look so beautiful?"

Her beauty is captivating.

You said you were in a drama with her.

You became close to her through a drama, right?

- My goodness. / - What is that?

- What is that? / - Is she an alien?

("Star" is a drama that aired in 1996.)

We were in a drama titled "Star".

- That's right. / - Yes.

- We played aliens. / - Who played the alien?

What was that thing that looked like rice cake?

- Don't say that. / - A sheet mask.

It looked like a hardened rice cake.

It was something like that.

Computer graphics were behind back then.

We came a long way.

- What is that? / - Computer graphics...

I thought it was a flashlight.

It looks like it was drawn.

- It looks like Toshio. / - My goodness.

You said you like being alone,

but you are a member of many clubs.

- The Musicians Club. / - The members include

Uhm Junghwa and Lee Juk.

- Kim Dongryul. / - That's right.

- There is Jung Jaehyung. / - With Uhm Junghwa...

I am very close to them.

I got invited to the club one day.

We gathered at Uhm Junghwa's house and drank.

After drinking for a while,

they sat before a piano

and began to sing.

- That's incredible. / - It was a concert.

- It was really a concert. / - That's incredible.

After Lee Juk, Jung Jaehyung sang

- as he played the piano. / - How cool!

I couldn't help but wonder.

- "Will they ask me to sing?" / - "What should I sing?"

- "What should I sing?" / - They are really good.

Everyone else was having fun,

but I only thought about what I should sing.

I could barely hear them sing.

After Jung Jaehyung,

they made Kim Hyungsuk play the piano.

When he finished singing a song,

they made him sing another song and another.

No one asked me to sing.

- You were ready. / - Yes.

(They didn't know how Sora felt.)

- He kept singing. / - I would be upset too.

Later, I got so angry,

I stood up and said,

"You musicians!"

(We are sorry we didn't make you sing.)

- "You musicians!" / - A few days later,

I met Kim Hyungsuk at a broadcasting station.

He saw me and said,

"Hello, I am a musician."

(He is witty.)

I didn't hang out with them again.

(She didn't hang out with them again.)

- Really? / - It was the last day.

- Which song did you pick? / - Which song did you pick?

I bet you had a list.

I was going to sing "Creep" by Radiohead.

- Really? / - On the piano?

Yes, I meant to sing as I play the piano.

Can you sing us the part you were going to sing?

- Please sing a bit. / - Please do that.

(We can't wait.)

(Among the musicians,)

(she wanted to sing this song.)

♪ I'm a creep ♪

♪ I'm a creep ♪

(She attacks their ears.)

- Excuse me. / - We won't look at you.

- Sora. / - Please sing more.

Don't read the lyrics. Sing them.

- You fashionista! / - You fashionista!

You fashionista!

Please sing "But" as well.

- Please do that. / - "But".

- ♪ But I am a creep ♪ / - Okay.

(I'm a widow)

Is it "Widow"?

- Widow. / - Divorcee.

- Widow and divorcee. / - Widow and divorcee.

- ♪ I'm a widow ♪ / - ♪ I'm a widow ♪

Down, and side.

- Up and down. / - "I'm a widow."

(She finishes singing.)

I am sorry, but I honestly think

you shouldn't have yelled at the musicians.

I'm glad they didn't make her sing.

Had this gone well,

I would have asked you to do the Dragon Dance.

Sora did the dance on a variety show

and made it a hit. You know what it is.

- Of course, I do. / - Many people remember it.

Please show us the Dragon Dance.

That's right.

This is my favorite dance by Sora.

- All right. / - Here I go!

(Here comes the Dragon Dance.)

(Sora becomes a dragon.)

(This is a party.)

- What is that? / - It has been upgraded.

(The upgraded version of the Dragon Dance)

- I like it. / - It has been upgraded.

My goodness.

I love it. I love the dance.

I like the upgraded version.

- I love it. / - She is excited.

Sing and dance at the same time.

(We look forward to the third version.)

Jimin is with us today.

- Jimin... / - That was so sudden.

That was so sudden.

You are the guest of the day.

I heard that you met Kim Namjoo once.

I saw her at a restaurant.

She and I graduated from the same university.

I guess she remembered that.

We came face to face as she was exciting.

"Didn't you graduate from Suwon Women's College?"

So I said, "Yes."

Then she said, "Kneel."

Instead of taking it as a joke,

I just knelt down. But she was so surprised

that she put her hands beneath my knees.

"Why did you kneel for real?"

That's hilarious.

- Was she joking? / - Yes.

- "Why did you kneel?" / - I bet she was flustered.

- She was surprised. / - She is cool.

- Tell us that funny story. / - That's right.

There is a comedian in "Comedy Big League"

- who is naive. / - She is really innocent.

Since she is very naive, I asked her,

"Do you know where the President lives?"

She went,

"Is it somewhere in Cheongdam-dong?"

I was so taken aback. I asked,

"Where does the President of the US live?"

"The President of the US? Let me think."

"I will give you a hint. The last word is 'House'."

- "House". / - You gave her a hint.

You basically gave her everything.

"Music House?"

- Was she serious? / - She was serious.

- She was serious. / - I can't believe it.

"Somewhere in Cheongdam-dong."

- I was so frustrated. / - Jimin, I hear that

your mom acts like a celebrity now.

After she was on TV a few times,

some people recognize her on the street.

She now addresses celebrities

- in a different way. / - What do you mean?

On the phone, she'll go, "How is Jaeseok?"

She does that.

- Only by first names. / - She's close with them.

"Is Hyunmoo doing okay?"

She pretends to know the celebrities.

She also had a forward neck posture.

Since so many people recognize her now,

it went away naturally.

That's incredible.

She has a celebrity syndrome now.

And she got rid of her forward neck posture.

She has a celebrity syndrome now.

But she gained a new condition.

Seriously.

The group Narsha is in, BEG, debuted 13 years ago.

- That's incredible. / - You debuted years ago.

However, your husband is more popular these days.

- Really? / - He is very handsome.

He and I appeared in a few programs.

- "Jagiya"? / - Yes.

I didn't know people would recognize him that much.

One time, I had to perform in the countryside,

and my husband accompanied me.

After the performance, I wore a hat

and we walked around to eat something.

Then I heard middle-aged women saying,

"Goodness, I was right. Look."

So I told my husband,

"See? They recognize me despite the hat."

"I am popular even in the countryside."

"Gosh, I'm such a celebrity."

Then one woman grabbed my husband and said,

"Mr. Hwang, I am a big fan."

My goodness.

"I recognized you because of your husband."

- Really? / - She said that.

While I was proud,

"My career of 13 years has been wasted."

- I had that thought. / - I see.

Whether or not you are currently on TV...

- That's important. / - That's important.

For more infomation >> "I'm glad they didn't make Sora sing" LOL [Happy Together/2018.07.26] - Duration: 10:43.

-------------------------------------------

"Prom Queen" - MH stop motion - Duration: 1:38.

For more infomation >> "Prom Queen" - MH stop motion - Duration: 1:38.

-------------------------------------------

7Up সামার হাঙ্গামা || 7up commercial 2018 || Md Rezaul Karim 01 - Duration: 0:25.

For more infomation >> 7Up সামার হাঙ্গামা || 7up commercial 2018 || Md Rezaul Karim 01 - Duration: 0:25.

-------------------------------------------

கலைஞர் கருணாநிதியின் முழு குடும்ப கதை | TAMIL NEWS - Duration: 1:50.

For more infomation >> கலைஞர் கருணாநிதியின் முழு குடும்ப கதை | TAMIL NEWS - Duration: 1:50.

-------------------------------------------

Abundance issues | How to move beyond money - Duration: 4:08.

hi I am a Maurice Kok author of the book the journey of an ascended master and in

this video I'm going to share with you how to move beyond money and start

living a life outside of the money game so stay tuned before we can step outside

of the money struggles money game we first have to become aware of how this

money works so the moment we are cheats when we were younger we were told that

money was pretty important society around us shows us that we have to do

whatever it takes to earn enough money so that you can save your ass and that

you can live a life that's quite comfortable but we want to move beyond

we don't want to be in this money struggle and we totally don't want to be

in the money game so what we're going to do is we are going to move ourselves the

money was we made bigger in our society we're going to strip this all away and

we're going to become aware of our energies the moment we become aware of

our energies and we're going to follow our energies money will show up all the

resources will show up and everything you will need will be there in time in

our moment so how do we do this first of all you have to take your energies out

of the money game you have to stop playing this game and you have to stop

with making money more important than you this was for me a really hard part

because it's so in your system that every time you make a choice when you're

out of food you're what I did when I was younger I first looked at the price so

what's cheaper and then you're going to make a decision between you cheapest

ones at the moment you are going to move beyond you're only going to follow your

Energy's what do I want what do I like what do I want to wear

why do I want to go in the moment we start following these feelings

we can actually step out of the money game the thing what's going to happen is

that the moment you follow your inner feelings for example normally you're

going to do a store and you're going to order some food and you're looking at

the prices for example you're going to get a can of milk and you're looking to

the price is what's the cheapest because you're used to but now you're looking at

what do you like the most do a like fresh milk do a like cow milk do a like

goat milk what do I like the moment you're going to do this the thing that's

going to happen is you spend your money on this product you really love to take

in if you talk about food or drinks the moment you drink it you enjoy it so much

because you choose for the things you love so you get more life energy and

life energy compares with more money and with more resources and with whatever

you need and want would be there so this is how you move beyond the whole money

game please share in the comment box below how you experienced this and what

happened with you after you implement these strategies and like my videos if

you liked it and please subscribe to my youtube channel because there's so much

coming more and I think you won't miss it because I'm giving you everything you

need to know to step into freedom and to become the one you always wanted to be

so stay tuned

For more infomation >> Abundance issues | How to move beyond money - Duration: 4:08.

-------------------------------------------

General-level meeting set for tomorrow... North Korea requests meeting first - Duration: 1:52.

South and North Korea will be sending military generals to the border village of Panmunjom

on Tuesday... to talk about ways to reduce military tensions.

Notably, this meeting was requested by the North.

Lee Seung-jae reports.

South and North Korea will hold their second general-level military talks on Tuesday at

the Peace House, on the Southern side of the truce village of Panmunjom,.. to discuss measures

to enforce the military portion of their April summit agreement.

The general-level military talks were first proposed by Pyongyang,...

who showed disappointment over the lack of progress during their first meeting back in

June.

"Let's not have such talks again.

The military.... it's disappointing.

We fully understand your stance, but next time let's prepare more so that something

like this doesn't happen again."

Major General Kim Do-gyun will be leading South Korea's five-member delegation, while

the Lieutenant General An Ik-san will lead the North Korean delegation.

The two sides are expected to discuss measures to build trust and increase arms control,...

such as disarming the Joint Security Area in the DMZ,... and possibly withdrawing troops

and military equipment from border guard posts.

Also on the agenda, could be the idea of a joint project to excavate the remains of troops

in the DMZ,... who were killed during the Korean War,...

while some observers say that the military could also discuss the summit agreement to

turn the Northern Limit Line, a de facto sea border, into a peace zone to prevent accidental

clashes.

The first general-level military talks which were held for the first time in a decade,...

led to the two sides agreeing to completely restore their military communication lines.

The two Koreas hope their second talks will be even more fruitful,... in line with the

Panmunjom Declaration.

Lee Seung-jae, Arirang News.

For more infomation >> General-level meeting set for tomorrow... North Korea requests meeting first - Duration: 1:52.

-------------------------------------------

N. Korea, U.S. likely to look for common ground on denuclearization, security guarantee - Duration: 1:59.

Last week's repatriation of U.S. soldiers remains from the Korean War has helped rekindle

some momentum into North Korea-U.S. relations that seemed to have stalled in recent weeks.

It's hoped that the two sides can now make more progress towards North Korea's denuclearization,

as well as talks over security guarantees that Pyongyang wants from Washington.

Our Oh Jung-hee has this report.

Now that North Korea has returned more of the remains of American soldiers who died

in the Korean War... attention falls on how Pyongyang and Washington will proceed with

denuclearization talks.

Though Friday's repatriation is not directly relevant to Pyongyang's denuclearization,...

it's widely seen that the move did help both sides build trust... and therefore, could

have a positive effect on their denuclearization dialogue.

Since the June 12th summit in Singapore, North Korea and the U.S. have had difficulty moving

forward on the denuclearization front.

U.S. Secretary of State Mike Pompeo visited Pyongyang for the third time... but could

not meet Kim Jong-un... and after his visit, the North claimed Washington was making unilateral

demands about denuclearization and inspections.

Pyongyang began dismantling key facilities at its Sohae Satellite Launching Station -- believed

to have been the regime's key ICBM test site -- but at the same time, pressed Washington

and Seoul to declare a formal end to the Korean War.

From here on, it's expected that North Korea and the U.S. will focus on finding a middle

ground between the U.S. giving the regime a security guarantee through measures like

ending the Korean War... and Pyongyang taking steps to denuclearize.

This week, the foreign ministers of the two Koreas, the U.S., and China will all be attending

the ASEAN Regional Forum in Singapore.

Their meetings, bilateral or otherwise, could help add momentum to the Pyongyang-Washington

denuclearization talks.

Oh Jung-hee, Arirang News.

For more infomation >> N. Korea, U.S. likely to look for common ground on denuclearization, security guarantee - Duration: 1:59.

-------------------------------------------

Yellowknife: Keeping the coldest city in Canada moving | Shell Aviation - Duration: 4:56.

For more infomation >> Yellowknife: Keeping the coldest city in Canada moving | Shell Aviation - Duration: 4:56.

-------------------------------------------

U.S. paid no money to North Korea for the repatriation of remains of American troops - Duration: 2:21.

About the return of those remains -- reports and government officials say that in past

cases, the U.S. had reimbursed Pyongyang for the costs of the search for them and their

return, but, they say, that was not the case this time.

Lee Ji-won reports.

The U.S. says it paid no money to North Korea for the return of the remains of American

troops last week.

According to CNN on Saturday, the U.S. State Department spokesperson Heather Nauert said

that the Secretary of Defense does have the authority to reimburse the North, or any other

country, for expenses associated with the recovery and storage of remains.

But in this instance, she said, North Korea did not ask for money and no money changed

hands.

She went on to say that the repatriation was a tangible step toward fulfilling the commitment

North Korean leader Kim Jong-un made to President Donald Trump in Singapore last month.

The remains handed over were in 55 boxes brought back on an American military plane that flew

to the North to pick them up.

Prior to the return, a Defense POW/MIA Accounting Agency official had said that, though the

U.S. government does not pay any government or individual for the remains of missing Americans,...

it is authorized to reimburse the North for the costs of the operation, from recovery

to return.

A Congressional Research Service report showed that Washington paid 28 million U.S. dollars

to North Korea as reimbursement for the recovery of remains returned between1996 and 2005.

North Korea experts say the fact that Pyongyang did not request monetary compensation this

time is unusual.

Some say Kim Jong-un wants to show his decisiveness and sincerity in implementing the agreements

made with the U.S., which would also encourage Washington to do its part.

There are also suggestions that it could be as the North knows the U.S. would not be able

to pay them right now anyway.

"Paying them could be a violation of the sanctions.

It would be hard for the U.S. to do that while telling other countries to comply."

The expert said Pyongyang might ask for compensation later if their ties get better, and he also

noted that, in the past, reimbursement was paid later, after the soldiers were identified

from their DNA.

Lee Ji-won, Arirang News.

For more infomation >> U.S. paid no money to North Korea for the repatriation of remains of American troops - Duration: 2:21.

-------------------------------------------

5 SURE SIGNS YOUR PARENTS WERE ARCHITECTS - Duration: 1:20.

For more infomation >> 5 SURE SIGNS YOUR PARENTS WERE ARCHITECTS - Duration: 1:20.

-------------------------------------------

Hong Sukchun "Why did you invite me on a 'Sora club special'?" [Happy Together/2018.07.26] - Duration: 11:03.

Minkyung looks cute since she gained some weight.

Sukchun appeared on "Gag Concert" once.

I was putting on makeup in the dressing room.

He looked at me and said,

"I think I'm prettier than you."

- He was jealous. / - My feelings were hurt.

- What? It's true. / - That was mean.

- How can that be true? / - You know it's true.

- That's ridiculous. / - You must be so happy.

Only Narsha can beat me when it comes to the body.

- In fact... / - I can beat the rest.

- Sukchun... / - I'm sorry, guys.

How dare you? Gosh.

You'd look like Hareem if you held a guitar.

(Sukchun is forgotten because of Hareem.)

- Seriously. / - He looks like Hareem.

You must've gotten a hair transplant.

Why are you so confident?

- Why would you say that? / - Why are you confident?

- Please stop it. / - He looks like Hareem.

- I don't believe this. / - That's enough.

- This is ridiculous. / - Please stop it.

(They can never get along.)

This is why I said I didn't want to be here.

Why did you invite me on a "Sora Club Special"?

I'm the only man among the guests.

Don't talk rudely to them. I'll hit you like a man.

- My gosh. / - He just came back

from a trip to Europe.

He brought his suitcase,

but his sense of humor hasn't come back yet.

- It's stuck at Customs. / - His sense of humor?

- It's not here yet. / - I see.

- Please understand him. / - Okay.

- That's too... / - I'll pull out your hair.

It took our staff quite a long time

to convince Sora to come on the show.

- That was funny. / - Since it's "Sora Club",

they're all your friends, right?

- Yes. / - It's unexpected, though.

- I was surprised too. / - We didn't know

that Minkyung, Jimin, and Narsha

- were Sora's friends. / - Exactly.

When we'd all gathered earlier, everyone wondered,

- "Why are we here?" / - "Why?"

- "Why?" / - What do you mean?

It's shocking

- that Narsha found out / - Yes.

that she was a Sora Club member

through the news.

(She found out about it through the news?)

Is that true?

- That's funny. / - How did you two meet?

We became friends when we appeared on a TV show.

My hobby is to search my name on the internet.

- Hyunmoo does the same. / - Why are you surprised?

- You all do that at home. / - Right.

- We do that often. / - I searched my name.

- It's important. / - I saw a news article

saying that I joined the "Sora Club"

and would appear on Happy Together.

- Really? / - I was worried because

I had never met some of them.

Exactly. I thought the same thing.

- I didn't know Minkyung. / - We never met before.

I heard that Minkyung and Jimin appeared

- on Sora's radio show / - That's right.

- for a long time. / - Right.

- What's important is / - Yes.

Sora called me before we came here.

- What did she say? / - "Minkyung, I'll be"

"on Happy Together. Do you want to join me?"

I said I didn't have much to tell on the show.

She said Daniel Henney might be on the show too.

- So I said, / - Really?

"Okay. Then I'll just sit there quietly."

- Where is Daniel Henney? / - That was a lie.

- Hareem is here instead. / - She lied to me.

- "Hareem". / - Hareem is here.

Actually, she told me the same thing,

which was why I decided to come on the show.

- We came here for the same reason. / - That's right.

It should be called "Daniel Henney Club" instead.

- I believed her. / - Are you close to him?

No. I am not acquainted with him.

- Really? / - I see.

- They seem very confused. / - It's confusing.

I think I should straighten things out.

You don't listen to others after asking a question.

- After asking a question? / - Sora and I

- were on a show / - How did he know?

- called "Roommate". / - I see.

She called me and asked if I slept well.

She asked if I had any worries.

I was about to answer, but she went in to drink milk.

(Why did she ask him about his worries?)

She suddenly asked me why I looked depressed,

so I told her about a man I had a crush on.

"It's hard to reach him, so I'll give up on him."

She said, "Do you want some celery juice?"

- She's not interested. / - That's right.

- I was talking seriously. / - She doesn't care.

Am I really like that?

- You're always like that. / - You gave us the juice.

- Am I always like that? / - She did it again before.

- She may not have known. / - I don't know myself.

She likes to talk about herself.

- She really likes it. / - Right?

When we were waiting, I was looking at her.

She suddenly said, "Why? It's pretty, right?"

- So I... / - She meant her clothes.

Yes. She asked if I liked her clothes.

And she kept shaking her shoulders like this.

The other guests including myself

are all wearing colorful clothes.

She's the only one in dark, cheerless colors.

So when she said that, I didn't know what to say.

I just nodded like this.

She goes, "Guess what brand this is from."

- The clothing brand. / - I see.

"I don't know. Is it from Dongdaemun Market?"

She told me a high-end clothing brand name.

- It's a high-end brand. / - I realized that

she lives in her own peculiar world.

- Exactly. I think / - She's fabulous.

she chose it knowing we'd dress like clowns.

- My goodness. / - We talk like clowns,

but she talks elegantly.

That's why she wore dark colors.

You don't look like a clown.

- Why would you say that? / - Hang on. Why are we

- wearing similar clothes? / - Don't come near me.

- Gosh. I don't like this. / - Don't come near me.

- Okay. / - We should stay apart.

Can you explain your fashion today?

You're wearing a gold necklace.

- A gold necklace. / - I'm dressed like

a fashion model in Paris or Italy

on her way to a fashion show or on her way home.

- That's the theme. / - She looks great.

- She looks great. / - It looks casual,

- but eye-catching. / - It's stylish.

You changed your thought after hearing the brand.

I don't care much about the brand.

I'm sensitive about colors.

- Of course. / - I care about the color.

- That's right. / - I like bold colors.

- He likes vivid colors. / - Yes.

Me, too. I care about the size rather than the brand.

My goodness.

- It's very important. / - Narsha, what about you?

I make sure it's skin-tight.

Everyone has their own preferences.

Sora is influential in the fashion industry.

I thought she wouldn't

- care much about brands. / - She cares so much

- about brands. / - Sora saw my wallet once.

She said, "Hey, you... Is this yours?"

I said it was mine, and she said, "Okay."

(She liked that brand?)

It means that I had become successful.

"You've come a long way."

So the brand is your only measuring stick.

She's a fashion model who cares about brands.

- In fact... / - It's the only thing

those who know nothing about fashion could see.

- That makes sense. / - My goodness.

- She's cool. / - When we came in,

Sukchun saw me at the entrance.

It was as if he was saying,

- "What an ugly shirt." / - What did you say?

So I said it's from the "Y" brand.

Or he would've continued looking at me like that.

- He wouldn't understand. / - Exactly.

Sora and Sukchun's first meeting was unforgettable.

- Really? / - When did you two meet?

Not long after I won the supermodel contest.

- It was a long time ago. / - Five years after that.

- It is a while back. / - So I...

- I was a writer at SBS. / - That's right.

It was after the staff training,

and I was walking excitedly around the TV station.

Then I saw someone open the door and come in.

- She was glowing. / - She exudes an aura.

I had never seen anyone glowing like her.

Sora is the first star I saw at the station.

I couldn't even budge.

I thought, "My goodness. Is she a real person?"

Sukchun, you're glowing the most here.

- The lighting is behind you. / - It's natural light.

"Natural light".

"Natural light".

Sora, your skin looks really fair today.

- Her skin looks better. / - It's bright there.

- It's dark here. Yes. / - Because of me?

There's another glowing star you saw.

- Jung Woosung. / - Jung Woosung?

Yes.

I saw him glowing too.

- Did you? / - I went to a cafe.

Woosung was at the back.

We walked up to each other to say hi.

- He was glowing. / - Right.

So there were two glowing people in that cafe that day.

People who were there saw two very glowing people.

She accepted his compliment right away.

- She likes compliments. / - She likes it so much.

She responded right away.

Actually, if Sukchun unintentionally

upset other guests on the show,

he compliments that person until the show ends.

- That's right. / - That makes it awkward.

- He's so soft-hearted. / - That's right.

He feels so bad about it. You can see that.

Even his head turns red.

- Like a newborn baby. / - He can't hide it.

Even though he puts on makeup,

his head turns so red along with his ears.

Until the show ends, he keeps complimenting

and rooting for that guest.

He's so soft-hearted.

He and I once appeared on the same show.

He's the only one who talks about

my past in front of me.

He talked a lot about my ex-boyfriend.

At first, I played along with him.

I'm a comedian after all. But I got mad in the end.

I said, "Shut it, you baldie!"

- I lost my temper. / - My goodness.

He's so nice. After I said that,

he kept complimenting me.

And his head was read.

- He knows when to stop. / - "Jimin, you're pretty."

It's easy to make Sukchun compliment you.

- You can just scold me. / - Right.

Once you yell at me,

- I start... / - Once you get scolded.

(He'll praise you.)

- He's soft-hearted. / - He's adorable.

- He's tender-hearted. / - If you want his praises,

- scold him harshly. / - That's right.

- Once you yell at me... / - You'll praise them.

- He's adorable. / - He's soft-hearted.

Sora knows well about different dating habits.

You know there are some men

who are very aggressive before a relationship,

but turns away when the relationship starts.

I think Hyunmoo is that type of man.

- Hyunmoo is? / - Yes.

- Why? / - Hyunmoo?

Why does she keep talking badly of me?

I think she's here to give me a hard time.

Please tell us what made you think so.

When you check the latest team dinner photos

of "I Live Alone",

you will see that Hyunmoo is missing.

In the past, he was always in the photos.

He wanted to be where Hyejin was.

- But? / - But now,

either you don't like drinking with her

or seeing her drink. That's why he's not in the photos.

- You can see that. / - Actually, what Sora said...

- He seems flustered. / - It's just that...

Sora is very precise.

I'm flustered because she's not right at all.

I think Sora is sharp.

She notices small mood differences.

- Right. / - Right.

Sora is very sharp.

- Right. / - She's very sharp.

What's wrong with her today?

I don't know. Whatever.

(I don't know. Whatever.)

That's the answer.

- That's the answer. / - She doesn't care.

- She doesn't care. / - I am not interested.

(Never mind, then.)

She made me flustered one time.

She called me, "Saeho, come here."

Then she scanned me from head to toe.

She should've said something, right?

(She just smirked)

(and left.)

For more infomation >> Hong Sukchun "Why did you invite me on a 'Sora club special'?" [Happy Together/2018.07.26] - Duration: 11:03.

-------------------------------------------

りっかちゃんねる 活動記録#2  【VTuberお絵かき実況】 - Duration: 2:44:45.

For more infomation >> りっかちゃんねる 活動記録#2  【VTuberお絵かき実況】 - Duration: 2:44:45.

-------------------------------------------

アヒルのヒナを引き取って育てる猫。ふわふわの子も羽のある子も、みんなアタシの可愛い子!【感動する話】 - Duration: 2:04.

For more infomation >> アヒルのヒナを引き取って育てる猫。ふわふわの子も羽のある子も、みんなアタシの可愛い子!【感動する話】 - Duration: 2:04.

-------------------------------------------

Цветы в вазе гуашью просто (eng sub) Flowers in a gouache vase are simple - Duration: 15:06.

Hello!

I'm glad that you went to the channel TessaArt!

Today we will draw a vase with flowers.

I tried to maximize simplify.

List of materials in description under the video. To start, let's take

flat synthetic brush and paint white

on the canvas.

It is not necessary to do this smooth.

And now you just have to apply blue paint on top and ocher

under the canvas, and mix them with the already applied whitewash.

We will get very gentle background, with smooth transitions.

Now you need a black color, with the same brush simply

we carry out several bands, it will be a vase.

Do not forget to stop by section "community" on

my channel, where you can write comments to posts,

leave wishes and ask questions.

Just look in my Instagrams are published there

Exclusive photos and videos materials.

Come and see everything yourself, all links in the description.

We take a synthetic flat Brush, but smaller

and between the black bars we hold white.

Here I was a little let down camera and something not recorded.

I charted with a pencil where I will have flowers, then

took the green paint and began to paint the leaves.

It's also quite simple, using a flat synthetic

brush.

We take a round synthetic brush and green paint,

but lighter or brighter and in places we make similarity

highlights.

Then we do the same thing with yellow paint, white

and blue.

So our leaves will be look more interesting.

Finally go to the flowers, need red, white,

purple and blue colors.

Flowers are made very simply, Brush draw circles,

and we intervene one color in other in circular motions.

In general, it is better to see once, than a hundred times to hear.

Also several flowers I will do in such a dot

style, first completely paint them with white paint,

and then I will apply the paint to different shades, leaving such

dot smears.

It remains only to add few details at will.

I did some more small flowers.

Also with the help of a bristle brush splashed across the canvas of colorful

points.

These are the flowers we have left.

Thanks for watching, I hope did you like it.

Put your finger up, sign on the channel and instagram.

Share photos of your works in the Vkontakte group.

Do not miss the new videos, bye Bye!

For more infomation >> Цветы в вазе гуашью просто (eng sub) Flowers in a gouache vase are simple - Duration: 15:06.

-------------------------------------------

Michael Jackson vs Justin Bieber Transformation ★ 2018 - Duration: 10:06.

Michael Jackson vs Justin Bieber Transformation ★ 2018

For more infomation >> Michael Jackson vs Justin Bieber Transformation ★ 2018 - Duration: 10:06.

-------------------------------------------

혼술 기억이 안나는 닭발 먹방입니다!! - Duration: 8:52.

For more infomation >> 혼술 기억이 안나는 닭발 먹방입니다!! - Duration: 8:52.

-------------------------------------------

BRUDER TOYS construction site transport action! - Duration: 4:26.

Bruder toys | RC Truck | World of toys

For more infomation >> BRUDER TOYS construction site transport action! - Duration: 4:26.

-------------------------------------------

Ajith Appadi, Vijay Sethupathy Ippadi - Actor Kishore | Kadikara Manithargal | Kalakkalcinema - Duration: 23:41.

For more infomation >> Ajith Appadi, Vijay Sethupathy Ippadi - Actor Kishore | Kadikara Manithargal | Kalakkalcinema - Duration: 23:41.

-------------------------------------------

दिन में 1 बार दर्शन दे समुद्र में गायब हो जाता है ये शिव मंदिर | Stambheshwar Mahadev - Duration: 6:23.

For more infomation >> दिन में 1 बार दर्शन दे समुद्र में गायब हो जाता है ये शिव मंदिर | Stambheshwar Mahadev - Duration: 6:23.

-------------------------------------------

Easy Latvia Visa Update 2018 - Duration: 5:06.

Subscribe Now

Subscribe Now

Subscribe Now

Subscribe Now

Subscribe Now

Subscribe Now

Subscribe Now

Subscribe Now

Subscribe Now

Subscribe Now

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét