Thứ Hai, 30 tháng 7, 2018

Waching daily Jul 30 2018

Hey, kids and welcome to PDRsan's Rubbish Bin

Tokyo...

Night

Tokyo...

shonen...

Tokyo Miseinen Syndrome

is a YouTuber who started making videos recently

Try Not To Laugh Bando Eiji

is one of his recent videos and even though he said

(Bando Eiji) isn't even funny when he's on TV

but then

He laughed

You've still got a long way to go young grasshopper

You should try the Try Not To Laugh Bando Eiji too PDRsan

Bring it!

fuckin Bando

If I even smile at his videos, I'll quit YouTube

also check out the kids videos

link down below

even though he just started, his video are pretty well made ^^

I'm going to watch two B. E. (Boiled Egg: Bando Eiji) videos that I've never seen before

The first video is

Trying all of the different convenience store's oden

so original

(This is Haijii)

Isn't Hajii the food reviewer who forgot to cut out the part of himself spitting out the food he was reviewing?

nevermind

(thank you for coming)

(so today we're going to rank the oden from different convenience stores)

Haijii

looks like he would rather be anywhere but next to Bando

(so Haijii is going to do that for us)

(Wait, I'm doing it by myself!?)

(so here are the oden we have)

(that's nice)

What is with the soundless transitions?

(Help...)

Haijii keeps looking to the side

I feel like he's being held there against his will

someone of screen must be holding a knife (because this is not America)

(wow)

(it's pretty different)

Why is Bando not talking?

Why does Haijii have to carry the video that's for your channel?

(This is Family Marts oden)

This is a really long 3 minutes

(It's hard to decide)

SAYS SOMETHING OLD MAN!!!

(so we ate Oden from 3 different conbini's 7-11, Family Mart and Circle K-Sunkus)

(I will rank them now)

Why didn't they get oden from Lawson?

isn't Circle K owned by Family Mart?

so the oden is probably the same

Oh..the video ended

whatever

B. E. vs Jokebot/Punbot

why is there so much space here

whatever

let's get this over with

(Hey, how are you doing? It's Boiled Egg also know as B. E.)

(I'm so happy that you're watching my videos and enjoying them)

(Nobody enjoys your videos)

Why did they suddenly decide to put sound in their transitions?

(Who's B. E. ?)

(Band Aid?)

*really bad pun that is hard to explain in English*

(How was that?)

*starts to explain the joke*

Don't explain it!

explaining a pun or joke just makes it even less funny

What are you stupid?

(I think I won)

*repeats the really bad joke/pun*

(How's that?)

(Isn't that funnier??)

Hey

Yeah?

Want a boiled egg?

No!

Save Gotham City from the evil mastermind Joker

Batman for the Famicon

Will be out before anywhere in the world!

For more infomation >> 絶対に笑ってはいけない。。。板東英二? Try Not To Laugh Bando Eiji? - Duration: 5:17.

-------------------------------------------

Розы в саду | Видеофоны САДОВЫЕ РОЗЫ - Duration: 4:00.

For more infomation >> Розы в саду | Видеофоны САДОВЫЕ РОЗЫ - Duration: 4:00.

-------------------------------------------

So Soo Bin X CHEEZE - Sweet Nothings | azit live session #8 - Duration: 3:40.

For more infomation >> So Soo Bin X CHEEZE - Sweet Nothings | azit live session #8 - Duration: 3:40.

-------------------------------------------

GRANNY PEŞİMİZDE | EVDEN KAÇIŞ !!! - Duration: 8:26.

LİKE AT

LİKE AT

LİKE AT

LİKE AT

LİKE AT

LİKE AT

LİKE AT

LİKE AT

LİKE AT

LİKE AT

LİKE AT

LİKE AT

LİKE AT

LİKE AT

For more infomation >> GRANNY PEŞİMİZDE | EVDEN KAÇIŞ !!! - Duration: 8:26.

-------------------------------------------

తమలపాకులతో ఈవిధంగా చేస్తే నరఘోష,భూతభయాలు,వాస్తుదోషాలు అన్నీ తొలగిపోతాయి | Naragosha Nivarana - Duration: 5:41.

PLEASE SUBSCRIBE TO OUR CHANNEL

For more infomation >> తమలపాకులతో ఈవిధంగా చేస్తే నరఘోష,భూతభయాలు,వాస్తుదోషాలు అన్నీ తొలగిపోతాయి | Naragosha Nivarana - Duration: 5:41.

-------------------------------------------

【太鼓の達人 Switch】難しそうな★8うわさから聞いたのでやります【ゆっくり小梅のNS実況#10】 - Duration: 3:27.

For more infomation >> 【太鼓の達人 Switch】難しそうな★8うわさから聞いたのでやります【ゆっくり小梅のNS実況#10】 - Duration: 3:27.

-------------------------------------------

PRICELINE 50% OFF COSMETICS SALE!!!! | tango2+ - Duration: 10:33.

we've all been waiting for this sale so many people ask me when's the next priceline

50% off sale but I'll let you know when I know so

it's here hey guys welcome back to my channel and you are doing really

well I've got some exciting news today priceline are having another 50% off

cosmetics sale and yeah I wanted to let you guys know about it and let you guys

know some of my recommendations and also at the end I wanted to share with you

guys my shopping list or wish list hopefully I can get my hands on them I

really wanted to let you guys know I believe it starts on Tuesday this week

through to Thursday now I did reach it does have exclusions so it doesn't

include the Australis customization range essence unfortunately but it's so

affordable anyway Maceo and napoleon purchase so bit of a shame that they

didn't include Napoleon because I absolutely love their products they're

one of my absolute favorite makeup brands I always order online during

these sales I stay up until midnight on the night of the sale because that's

when it clicks over and yeah I just click get everything that I need and

it's done and I just find that everything that I need is in stock

rather than going in store in it not being in stock and so forth but yeah

I'll go in store if I forget to order something online that's what I'll be

doing tonight actually I'm say yes I wanted to share

with you guys everything that I've been loving because it might give you guys

inspiration for your shopping list as well definitely let me know what you'll

be getting in the comments section so I can check out what you're loving as well

and I'll also share with you guys my shopping list at the end too so yes

let's get started I'll link my other Priceline recommendation videos in the

description bar if you guys are after more of my favorites because yet they're

still my absolute favorites methought I just cut it down to my top 10 today

foundation this one here l'oreal infallible pro glow it's amazing guys i

was a little bit not sure i haven't really

liked previous loriel foundations my absolute favorite used to be the bushwa

healthy mix because it gave me that really nice sort of radiance that sort

of glowing complexion and this one I have to say I prefer so yeah I'm

definitely going to get another one of these and I definitely recommend it I'm

in the shade 2:04 natural buff now concealer I rave about all the time the

models prefer Argan infusion concealer I'm definitely going to get another one

of those but this one here I've been reaching for quite a lot as well and I

definitely recommend it guys it's the Rimmel wake me up anti fatigue concealer

I use it under my eyes today that's pretty much where I use concealer so I'm

always after one that is really good coverage lightweight doesn't crease

underneath the eyes and doesn't fade during the day and this one is fantastic

so I definitely recommend that and now browse the L'Oreal paradise pomade

ecstatic absolutely love this love the rose gold a lot of this is rose gold

it's definitely the trend isn't it so it's got a little little brush here but

I just use my own Sigma angled eyebrow brush and then that's what it looks like

there so yeah it's a really nice cool tone brown color and this one is in the

shade brunette and yet I just love the packaging of it it just applies

beautifully I love pomades I don't really use powder on my brows

anymore I always go for these gel pomade eyebrow products I just find that

they're just so easy to apply and just last really well yeah so I definitely

recommend that now this power here I've really really been enjoying it's new

it's the Maybelline total temptation shadow and highlighting palette and I

used it on my eyes today really really liked it guys it's a great range of

shades there I used these two here this dark one on the outer corner and this

one on the inner corner and then you've got your two highlighters there

and they are so pigmented another palette here is the models prefer

another dimension so you can either use this for your highlighters or I lose it

as well for my eyeshadow - it's stunning guys so this one is in the shade it's

not telling me maybe it was on the packaging but it is

I'll link it below but it is the rose gold

Goldy one so it's the real long tone one and it just reminds me of the hourglass

eyeshadow and highlighting palettes how it sort of waves in together and I just

sort of swish my brush back and forth in these three shades and highlight and

that's what I use today and sometimes I just use this all over the lid so it's a

really versatile palette as well so affordable too and I love the packaging

of it also this bronzer here by L'Oreal and it's their back to bronze matte

bronzer and this one is in sunkissed and I used it in my last get ready with me

video and I absolutely loved it I use it as a contour and that's what I've been

doing I used it again today and it's just a really really nice

natural-looking contour or if you want to dust it all over which I probably

will be doing in summer it's fantastic because it's matte it looks gorgeous

just dusted where you would like to bronze up the face so I definitely

recommend that rose gold as well our eyeliner I'm definitely getting another

one of these I really really like it because it's the super skinny eyeliner

marker and that's what I really like to do my wings and this is by NYX and it's

in carbon black and it's just a really really skinny tip so it's just mix doing

your liner so easy so I recommend that okay I'll go mascaras before lips and

these two here they're both by L'Oreal both well well well well used and I used

this one today which is the paradise ecstatic mascara both of these I

definitely recommend and I prefer this one a little bit more

over this one and I mentioned in my last video I did a comparison of these two on

my Instagram stories which is still in my archives if you want to have a look

but in the sale I think I'm definitely going to get both of them because they

are both amazing so this one is the Paradise ecstatic

it just gives such a volume over well you'll see it before enough for

mainstream stories but when I was doing it today oh my gosh I need maybe some

falsies or something and I was using this sounds like no I don't need falsies

it's just yeah it's just amazing it just gives me such full lashes and so does

this one here this one's already finished really thin short bristles and

that gets in right at the base of the lash and gives the volume and length

right from the base it's amazing so these are both on my shopping list now

lips any shade from this range guys I definitely recommend these and the

Australis girlboss Demi matte lip creams I'm wearing the which one today inspire

this one here it's a stunning nude I absolutely love it it's a got a bit of a

pink in it but it's not too pink it's just such but any of these shades I

definitely recommend guys the formula is beautiful it's as it says it's a demi

matte yeah it just applies beautifully really nice and soft not drying

whatsoever and they last really well as well the only thing that I don't like

about mom is the scent but once they're on the lips I can't smell them it's just

when I'm applying it on Michael but then it's fine but I can't go past this shape

in the formulation so I definitely recommend them in the rose gold love now

this one here is a new one that I purchased recently and I don't normally

go for the collections that brands bring out I just think they're a little bit

overhyped sometimes but I couldn't go past this shade it's the L'Oreal and Val

main Paris collab and this one is in confession and it's just that perfect

pinky nude that I love I know I've got so many

but yeah I love L'Oreal lipsticks they're just just stunning so yeah I had

to get that one and I definitely recommend it they've got some

interesting colors in shades in this range which if you are after different

shades definitely check out this collection but yeah I didn't go for the

full line shades I just went for my pinky nude in confession so they're all

my recommendations guys and I'll have them all linked in the description bar

if you want to check out their pricing or more of a description now for my

shopping list I'm going to get backups of a lot of these that these ones and

new ones that I want to try out so the Australis neutralized palette I've had

this on my shopping list for ages now and a lot of people rave about that

palette so I really really want to get that

yeah but L'Oreal miss baby roll and pro glow I want to get so their backups the

glam by mana care lashes I believe are going to be on sale as well so my

favorite style in those lashes is still up so I want to get a few of those I

also want to try the Revlon kiss plumping lip cream I've heard great

things about that so I'm just not sure what shade I want to get yet so but I

want to have a look at those and also the Australis loose banana powder I've

got the pressed banana powder but I just feel thought the loose might work better

underneath the eye area to brighten up that area rather than the pressed powder

got a little bit of baking so yes that is what's on my shopping list and

probably a few other things that I see along the way definitely let me know

what's on your shopping list as well happy shopping guys we've all been

waiting for this sale so many people ask me when's the next price my 50% off so

no hurry but I'll let you know when I know so it's here see yes hopefully this

video was helpful please subscribe if you haven't already and I hope you're

all having a wonderful day and also you soon Joe

For more infomation >> PRICELINE 50% OFF COSMETICS SALE!!!! | tango2+ - Duration: 10:33.

-------------------------------------------

L'EAU - Duration: 17:29.

For more infomation >> L'EAU - Duration: 17:29.

-------------------------------------------

КАК СТРИМИТЬ ЧЕРЕЗ OBS СРАЗУ НА ВСЕ ПЛАТФОРМЫ И СДЕЛАТЬ ЧАТ?! - Duration: 9:42.

SORRY, NO SUBTITLES FOR THIS ONE

For more infomation >> КАК СТРИМИТЬ ЧЕРЕЗ OBS СРАЗУ НА ВСЕ ПЛАТФОРМЫ И СДЕЛАТЬ ЧАТ?! - Duration: 9:42.

-------------------------------------------

【Kman】清台獎不用清台!阿脩居然直接夾出來!ft.阿脩.OurTV.醺醺.四城.萬董 [台湾UFOキャッチャー UFO catcher]#379 - Duration: 11:59.

For more infomation >> 【Kman】清台獎不用清台!阿脩居然直接夾出來!ft.阿脩.OurTV.醺醺.四城.萬董 [台湾UFOキャッチャー UFO catcher]#379 - Duration: 11:59.

-------------------------------------------

Baldi in real life. Mark scattered cars and HE came! - Duration: 2:47.

I do not want to clean up.

Better I'll clean the toys.

For more infomation >> Baldi in real life. Mark scattered cars and HE came! - Duration: 2:47.

-------------------------------------------

Фонарь электрошокер ОСА 1100 отзывы. Фонарь электрошокер ОСА 1100 цена. - Duration: 3:07.

For more infomation >> Фонарь электрошокер ОСА 1100 отзывы. Фонарь электрошокер ОСА 1100 цена. - Duration: 3:07.

-------------------------------------------

Âm nhạc | Nurko & Last Heroes - Promise Me (feat. Jessie Chambers) [NCS Release] | Được Phạm Tv - Duration: 3:29.

For more infomation >> Âm nhạc | Nurko & Last Heroes - Promise Me (feat. Jessie Chambers) [NCS Release] | Được Phạm Tv - Duration: 3:29.

-------------------------------------------

How to engrave a reusable coffee cup property marking tutorial - Duration: 11:17.

[ENGRAVING NOISE] Hello my name is Neil welcome back to

the Happy Hut thanks for clicking clacking? on this video!

Ttoday it's a bit of a strange one I'm going to be

engraving this reusable coffee cup with this reusable engraving tool

I don't know what you call it is it an engraver it's from the now sadly defunct

electronics store Maplin, but you can even get these most places

I've never used one before so my midlife crisis now enters a new artistic phase

I want to write my name on stuff I don't know why maybe it's because I want

to leave some kind of legacy or literally

some kind of mark on the world I'll probably label this video how to

engrave a reusable coffee cup but this is the first time I'm doing this so

calling it a how-to is a bit of a stretch it's more of a first time

engraving so that if you've thought of doing this I don't know why maybe you

want to mark your property or maybe you want to test out a new form of art where

you chisel letters at differing depths but this is this is how it went for me

the first time this time I hope it helps you I can't imagine how - and oh and I

apologize now for my lettering but this is yeah it's my first time

Okay, so I don't know if that's in focus I hope it is

Here's the engraver and I've got it unplugged at the moment - got a lovely shock when I

plugged it in it was on just there I thought

that was the button to start stop it isn't that's just to grip the chuck so you

can loosen it I've chosen this rounded tool so I'll

just plug it in now right that's in so when I switch on...

Away it goes So here I go for my very first

engraving, it's gonna be there sideways here because I can't do it around the camera

Here goes.

I've no idea how thick this would be [ENGRAVING NOISES]

I don't think I'm gonna get my whole name across so it's gonna be in two parts

There's the "At" Can make it look less shaky?

[ENGRAVING NOISES] That sort of looks like an "at".

I'm gonna go for a smaller finer point now so

it's gonna be more like a pen Okay so this is a chance for me to show you

how to change the Chuck I've unplugged it

so it doesn't go off again first unscrew this and then I can't turn this

Chuck off or around so you have to press this button

till it clicks and it holds it in place so that you can unscrew it

and then you can pull this out of the I think that's

called a collet nut they take the drill bit off I've gone for I've gone for this

one which is a thinner tip but it's also not pointed so keep that same width

however deep it goes see how that looks so put the bit into there and then turn

the chuck I think I need to grip it again there we go so it doesn't spin

round and then the nut tightens and then I'll put this grip on the round

it - fits in like that So plug it in again

We'll do some lettering Here we go

Turn it on I've got glasses on to... er so if the bit

snaps, hopefully my face won't snap as well [ENGRAVING NOISES]

With a wobbly "N" Go for an "E"

[ENGRAVING NOISES] I mean, my handwriting isn't great but

even this looks a bit of my six-year-old self - I think I'm gonna have to write my

name underneath it let's try that [ENGRAVING NOISES]

There we go that's really thin, isn't it.

yeah suppose the rounded tips would give me a bit more - more like this one - I

kind of like that - what I could do is use this this thin lettering as a

guide track for the bigger one I know grinding a hole

straight through the coffee cup should I do it yeah I got what do you think so

I'll put a thicker one on yeah I agree good choice but I'll do it with a...

I'll do it with a rounded tip let's turn it

Oh hold the button to undo the chuck take out the bit put in the new bit and then

put the nuts back on right let's thicken up those letters

so I'm gonna start one of the super thin ones rather than keep making that N wonky.

[ENGRAVING NOISES] it's really hard holding the engraver in

place [ENGRAVING NOISES]

Ha, looks like a giant Neil [ENGRAVING NOISES]

That could be an N rather than an R There we go - joined it up with the bit that

went wrong.

"Hoyle?"

[ENGRAVING NOISES] Oh my goodness, let's go for an M

[ENGRAVING NOISES] [ENGRAVING NOISES]

Okay well that's not gonna win any calligraphy prizes but that's pretty

permanent and great and I've learned something there which is...

Let's get the camera here...

If you use a thin drill bit as a guide it's much easier to write

thick rather than just going straight in with the thick drill bit.

There we go I've only been writing that name for decades

uh-huh but there it is in a new with my new pen anyway so that's the very very

first time I've done engraving with engraver like this so I prefer the

rotary one rather than the the type of engraver that's like a needle that goes duhduhduh

just having a spinny drill bit is much easier I think yeah I think I need a bit of

practice with my writing anyway I hope this video has helped, it's helped me if you've

got this far in the video it would really

help me enormously to give me a thumbs up just let me know you made it this far

and I hope it's been useful and feel free to leave comments and also some

bounties are unlocked to me as soon as my subscribers hit 1000 so if you were to

subscribe you would help me on that journey if you could be so kind

as to hit the subscribe button in the the bottom of the video or in the description

that would help me achieve my dream of more than 185 but thanks for

putting me closer to 1000 and thanks for joining me I hope this helps thanks for

watching can you please help my daddy get 1000

subscribers just click on his face thanks bye!

For more infomation >> How to engrave a reusable coffee cup property marking tutorial - Duration: 11:17.

-------------------------------------------

[AMV-KARA] Lỡ Thương Một Người [AnoHana] - Duration: 5:11.

For more infomation >> [AMV-KARA] Lỡ Thương Một Người [AnoHana] - Duration: 5:11.

-------------------------------------------

💋💋💋 অবিবাহিত মহিলারা বিয়ে ছাড়া কিভাবে গর্ভবতী হয়ে যাচ্ছে ভিডিওতে আছে করুণ দৃশ JANOYARDER KORMO - Duration: 24:02.

Team Undercover-ঘরে বাইরে পুলিশ - Police Corruption- Crime Program News 24

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét