Thứ Ba, 31 tháng 7, 2018

Waching daily Jul 31 2018

Hey what's up YouTube. Kris Krohn here

and today I'm talking about the feeling

that you get when you're making a residual income. Dude, it is one of the

most amazing feelings. It's something I never take for granted and I want to

share how you can get your own piece of the action on it.

So before I had residual income, I had debt. I had a lack of direction. I

didn't know how it was going to produce the money to take care of my family and that

was really stressful for me. I also had a job that I didn't like and I wasn't

making very much money in truth I was making less than $20,000 a year while I

was going to school full-time. So full-time job, full-time - all of that

and on top of that being newly married. So my life if I'm being totally honest

with you, I wasn't terribly happy and what I hated was how hard I was working

and then the little bit of money I got at the end of the month. It's like it

just poof! It disappeared and it would go away and for me, that was like a

really stressful deal. So my first residual income happened

when I bought my first house. Now you probably know I love real estate. I

prefer it to most other things that are out there because I work one time and I

get to capture a huge residual income. Like in the game of MLM, you might have

to you know network marketing. You might have to actually like you know build a

downline with hundreds of people on what I can make in just a single house. Well, I

did my first deal, that first house actually produced a residual income for

me that basically paid for my mortgage. So that was my biggest expense at the

time outside of college tuition and so for me what that meant was that I was

actually able to live for free. Dude, so what that meant was that the $550

that I was paying for the mortgage, essentially got

covered. Living for free and having that $550 leftover

every month, that was such a big deal because it was like the first time I

could breathe. I eliminated my biggest expense and dude, that feeling, it was

amazing but more than that, it gave me hope it said oh my gosh! If I did this

once, I can do it again. So that's what I did. I actually got myself to the

tune of getting my second deal done. My second deal was paying $600 a month

residual income. So, I was living for free, I was getting paid $600 a month and that

$600, the reason why that was so important is because my wife and I had

accumulated $8,700 a credit card debt, and we didn't

know how we were going to pay it down but just between the money that I

was saving from not having a mortgage and the money that I was making on that

second deal, we got out of debt in a matter of a few short months. And so all

a sudden, like oh my gosh! why on earth do people

have jobs? Why aren't people creating residual incomes? Real estate is

one of the best ways that I personally know of how to actually create a

residual income. So that was like when my wife and I sat down and said, alright,

this is serious. We need to figure out how to get to $10,000 a month of

residual income. Kris, you can quit your job, you can do anything you want. And a

few years later, I was 26 years old and I quit my job and that was probably like

seriously that was like the most amazing feeling. Here, I want you to look over

here. In the distance, you're going to see some buildings and just over that tree

line there in the far distance, I used to work in those buildings. That is where I

actually had this job that was paying me not very much money but what I was

really looking for, was um this ultimate freedom from a job. That's when I knew

that I had to reach select a new level. And after I bought my 25th home, I

surpassed my 10,000 a month. My real estate was doing $12,000 a month and

that's when I basically woke up one morning I said, "Honey, I think today's the

day." And I got in my BMW convertible. I drove over to the office at stat down

with my boss and I basically said, "Hey, listen I'm done". And it actually didn't

go down that way. I asked for like I think like a $70,000 raise, which he

basically laughed at me for and I laughed too. And dude, I was done. Driving

home that day, my hands I was freaking screaming. My hands were up in the air. I

was driving my convertible. I was calling up my wife, my father-in-law, my friends. I

said, "I'm retired, I'm done, I'm out." Which was so weird because I had just

graduated college. But that's how powerful these techniques are. For me

that residual income it is just, it's so powerful, it's been so amazing and right

now it's created all of these years senses. 12 years I've been financially

free. 12 years off of financial life-support and I'll tell you right now

I think I'd rather die than go back to a job. I don't know if I could ever do it

again and I'm grateful that it will likely never have to do it again and so

yeah that's what financial freedom like feels like for me. Now today, the

situation has improved to a whole another level.

And yesterday I was sitting down with my boss and I engaged him and seeing if he

wanted to do business with me. And dude, it was just coming full circle in such

an amazing way. Hey, friends thanks for taking this walk

with me. Listen, if you would actually like to know how I became financially

free, if you'd like help with that. all you got to do is click the link over

here on my website and I'm all set up to mentor people. I've got a whole staff and

team. We take you under our wings and the way that I help my father-in-law make

piles of money and my brother make piles of money and thousands of other people.

I'm prepared to help you do the same. All you got to do is hike over the website.

And in the least, make sure that you are a subscriber. Ring that bell because I'd

like to notify you when these videos come out on a daily basis and then check

out some of the other videos that we've got. I hope that they will be a blessing

to you. I hope if I can impart even one... just one principle that can be useful

for your life. Dude, that's what keeps me up in the night. Actually doing this.

Loving on you guys. Have an amazing life, make the most of it. Check out the

resources on that website. We'll see you soon.

For more infomation >> What It's Like To Make Passive Income - Duration: 5:44.

-------------------------------------------

#Producersdiary 26 - Making Of Tyga Type Beat - Duration: 1:00.

For more infomation >> #Producersdiary 26 - Making Of Tyga Type Beat - Duration: 1:00.

-------------------------------------------

MUHTEMELEN BİLMEDİĞİNİZ WHAT'S APP ÖZELLİKLERİ - "Silinen Mesajları Okuma!" - Duration: 4:59.

For more infomation >> MUHTEMELEN BİLMEDİĞİNİZ WHAT'S APP ÖZELLİKLERİ - "Silinen Mesajları Okuma!" - Duration: 4:59.

-------------------------------------------

FC ST PAULI GOES USA: PAULI VS. DETROIT CITY FC - Duration: 1:11.

[Trommeln] [Jubel]

Ah, that was special.

The field fucked up and run down like that.

The whole surrounding – and then a huge party starts.

[Fan chants][Drumming]

All the St. Pauli Fans

think about those 3, 4, 500 hundred fans here in America

people came from all over the place to see this.

Then the other side - with enormous support, with creativity

creativity that is unmatched – that was simply sensational.

[Cheering]

[Fan chant][Drumming]

[Gitar music]

For more infomation >> FC ST PAULI GOES USA: PAULI VS. DETROIT CITY FC - Duration: 1:11.

-------------------------------------------

CRM-система Обзор Ӏ К ЧЁРТУ ВСЁ! БЕРИСЬ И ДЕЛАЙ! - Duration: 5:15.

For more infomation >> CRM-система Обзор Ӏ К ЧЁРТУ ВСЁ! БЕРИСЬ И ДЕЛАЙ! - Duration: 5:15.

-------------------------------------------

Jay-Z & Beyonce | 7 Super Tips - Duration: 6:06.

You're sweating a lot, dude. Maybe you could post-produce an image that has a

person sweating. But right now, it'd be good if - oh we should have grabbed Monica because

then we have another camera showing how bad you're sweating right now.

Hey it's number one best-selling author and motivational speaker Eric Qualman.

Most of you know me as Equalman. Welcome to our 7 Super Tips where today we're

joined by Beyonce and Jay-Z. They're gonna give us 7 Super Tips that help

unlock and unleash our inner superpower.

Well, trust yourself. Know who you are. Well, I was so young when I first started.

It took a couple of years because I didn't know who I was. I was still the

teenager, but we always wrote our own songs and we always - you know - had

creative control. For one, because the label didn't really believe in us so

they were like, "oh let them do whatever they wanted to." And it worked out in my

advantage because we proved ourselves at a young age. But, I think the biggest

thing is to - I would say - rehearse practice and you know it doesn't matter

if you're in front of Target, a daycare, wherever you say.

[HOST] They say it takes 10,000 - 10,000 - hours to master.

[BEYONCE] Exactly

[HOST] You would agree with that?

[BEYONCE] Absolutely, and I put the same amount of effort into whatever I did, and so did

the other girls. It didn't matter what it was and eventually it prepares

you for greatness. So work work work work work.

My advice is just do things that are true to you - you know...you know - Most things that I'm involved with are

extension of being creative, you know. Rocawear is a clothing company, you know

It's part of who you are and hip-hop is your attitude and what you're trying to

express how you dress. You know, I love sports growing up I grew up

in a household where sports was on 24 you know 7. So these are things that are

you know are comfortable for me, you know. These are things that I like so I would

just say get involved in things that you love and also have, you

know, have a standard for yourself and have some sort of integrity and try to,

you know, find some sort of truth in what you're doing.

I love to perform. I love music. I love what I do. I love singing in the studio and writing songs and coming

up with video treatments to the point that, during that year, I do not count the

72 songs I recorded as work because it's what I was born to do.

I started a little later. My first album didn't come out 'till I was 26 so I had like a bit more maturity

where I was at. My first album had all these you know emotions and complexities

and layers to them that a typical hip-hop album didn't have because you

know we were making it at 16, 17 years old. It wasn't enough wealth of

experience to share with the world. So at 26, I had been through so many different

things. I had so much wealth to share you know with the world at that time and

from that starting point I've never forgotten those things like you say. I

mean you never forget those true things that you stick through - your basic things

that that you know make you successful.

I'm not - I'm competitive really with myself. Honestly. Like, I - every time I start an album, I go and watch all

of my performances and I try to figure out, okay, what is it that I could have

done better or what worked? And really my references - I go back to myself and

try to better myself. So I'm really tough on me more so than than anyone

else. I'm not a competitive person that walks in thinking about other people and

and how I can compete with them more, especially not my husband. Not at all.

You know, and again, he just affirmed to me that instincts is really important

in business. You know, I didn't go to any proper business school or any - read any

super - follow any manuals like the record business 101 or anything like that. I

just pretty much followed my instincts and he just reaffirmed that for me that

you know your instincts are very important to you.

I would say to continue to work hard and don't give up on your goals. And I know, for me, like I said I

grew up watching my family struggle and I grew up with a family that was

successful but not born successful. And I believe with hard work and with a goal

and love and positivity, then eventually we're gonna be fine.

That's it for today. My hope is that those 7 Super Tips help unlock and unleash your inner superpower.

We want to thank Beyonce and Jay-Z for providing those to us today. To ensure you get the next episode

of our 7 Super Tips, please subscribe below and remember, until next time: It's not what we take from

the world it's what we leave behind.

Look at the doggies. Goldens. Alright, we're doing intro outro for Fanny Eggman okay.

For finding your tr- I'm gonna smash into you.

No, oh so I'm just standing here. Got it. It's not your bad, oh it's my bad. Ok.

For more infomation >> Jay-Z & Beyonce | 7 Super Tips - Duration: 6:06.

-------------------------------------------

FC ST PAULI GOES USA: EWALD ALWAYS AT IT - Duration: 0:39.

[Guitar music]

Heey! Heeey!

What´s this!

[Laughter]

[Olé shout]

[Guitar music]

For more infomation >> FC ST PAULI GOES USA: EWALD ALWAYS AT IT - Duration: 0:39.

-------------------------------------------

りっかちゃんねる 活動記録#4 - Duration: 2:54:32.

For more infomation >> りっかちゃんねる 活動記録#4 - Duration: 2:54:32.

-------------------------------------------

Kriegsbringer: Sylvanas - Duration: 4:00.

For more infomation >> Kriegsbringer: Sylvanas - Duration: 4:00.

-------------------------------------------

«Лики войны»: Сильвана - Duration: 4:00.

For more infomation >> «Лики войны»: Сильвана - Duration: 4:00.

-------------------------------------------

Können Bibi und Julian DIESE Krise durchstehen? | STARS - Duration: 3:41.

For more infomation >> Können Bibi und Julian DIESE Krise durchstehen? | STARS - Duration: 3:41.

-------------------------------------------

Почему «Оптисорб» укрепляет сосуды? Кремний – элемент жизни! - Duration: 2:52.

For more infomation >> Почему «Оптисорб» укрепляет сосуды? Кремний – элемент жизни! - Duration: 2:52.

-------------------------------------------

¿Cómo nació la súper heroína "La Borinqueña"? | Un Nuevo Día | Telemundo - Duration: 2:54.

For more infomation >> ¿Cómo nació la súper heroína "La Borinqueña"? | Un Nuevo Día | Telemundo - Duration: 2:54.

-------------------------------------------

FC ST PAULI GOES USA: ROCK'N'ROLL ST PAULI - Duration: 1:03.

[Rock music playing]

Thanks to the tour on the Friday night

we got to hang out with the club at the distillery.

Everybody: the players, the coaching staff were so warm and welcoming and approachable.

The access was incredible.

All the players we encountered were super down-to-earth

and more than welcome and more than willing

to talk about issues on and off the pitch.

[Rock music playing]

For more infomation >> FC ST PAULI GOES USA: ROCK'N'ROLL ST PAULI - Duration: 1:03.

-------------------------------------------

Araldi della Guerra: Sylvanas - Duration: 4:00.

For more infomation >> Araldi della Guerra: Sylvanas - Duration: 4:00.

-------------------------------------------

Aprende cómo tener labios "más grandes" con maquillaje | Un Nuevo Día | Telemundo - Duration: 5:03.

For more infomation >> Aprende cómo tener labios "más grandes" con maquillaje | Un Nuevo Día | Telemundo - Duration: 5:03.

-------------------------------------------

FC ST PAULI GOES USA: WORKOUT - Duration: 1:05.

[Patapsco River]

Who are we? KIEZKICKER!

Who are we? KIEZKICKER!

Who are we? KIEZKICKER!

Let's go!

[Cheering][Applaus]

Nice job!

You must not think me a fool.

[House music]

[Fitness coach shouting]

Twenty. Ten on each side.

After that it's time to switch spots.

[Gitarrenmusik]

For more infomation >> FC ST PAULI GOES USA: WORKOUT - Duration: 1:05.

-------------------------------------------

Obj. 140 Mastery Commentary - World of Tanks Blitz | Eng-Sub available - Duration: 6:41.

Welcome to a new video.

Today we got another replay. This time from Maurice in his Obj. 140.

His team got 4x heavies, 1x med, 1x td and 1x light.

The enemies have 4x heavies, 2x meds and 1x td.

Just from this they should drive up.

With the heavies.

But on this map the heavies are too stubborn to listen.

That's why he has to go with them.

And support them.

I think the E75 isn't loaded in yet. With some phones it takes ages to load in. But that isn't important right now.

He is driving through the mid with the Maus and the IS-7.

2x enemies already got spotted. The IS-7 and the Jg. Pz. E100.

Maus is pretty passive.

He is driving to the fountain. He can kinda-

hide his lower tank. But just a little bit.

There is the Jg. Pz. E100

He is coming out with a side scrape.

Now he needs to hit his lower glaces. He hit and penetrated hit. Quick backup.

Looks like he missed.

Yeah he missed. He side scrape out of there.

IS-7 is now alone. B-C is pushing him?

That is really dumb.

But now the Maus is pushing so Maurice can focus the IS-7.

What the B-C does is really dumb. Don't do that. Atleast he can use him as a bait/meat shield to put out damage.

Unfortunate the Jg. Pz. E100 was waiting for that so he shot him for 700 dmg.

B-C tries to run away but he got tracked and is dead any second now.

wow

That was the T57 Heavy.

The last shot from the T57 Heavy bounced.

The enemy IS-7 got killed.

Now he has to be careful. He already lost 700 HP.

He has to watch out for the enemies on top and the Jg. Pz. E100.

There an IS-8.

He got time to aim for his lower glaces.

Obj. 140 got a decent gun.

He can make these shots work.

He peaked and shot the lower glaces.

IS-8 is looking so he is gonna side scrape .

And shoots him- oh he bounced at the corner. (Corner in the mid)

Really unfortunate.

Jg. Pz. E100 should be dead any moment.

That snap shot was really close.

Now he is loading Heat so he can secure the kill.

That was important.

The T57 Heavy got already spotted.

Looks like the E75 is salty.

Normal stuff on Tier 10.

That came through?

Nice shot.

I think that went through the cheaks at the turret? Or in that direction.

The team chat is as good as always.

He is pushing the IS-8 now. With a great on the move shot.

He has to be careful since there is a T57 Heavy.

*inaudible*

He can use his strong turret now.

IS-8 bounced and he got a max roll!

388 dmg max roll is pretty tasty.

Oh there is the T57 Heavy.

First shot bounced. He could had clipped him.

Well not anymore. And the second shot bounced too!

Oh... it would be too good if he bounced his whole clip.

He missed. Third person shooting is cool but risky in a situation like this.

He managed to kill the IS-8.

He is now pushing the T57 Heavy.

But he needs to be careful- oh he just tracked him.

He rammed him for 200 dmg.

Ammorack damaged so he is even slower with the reload.

He has to run now.

He shot Heat?

Oh my god.

That was pretty darn close.

He is relocating now.

T57 Heavy still got a shot.

The chance of him penning him is high since he is shooting gold now.

At the moment it is a 3 VS 2 situation.

Still they should be able to win that.

Maurice is pretty much dead. But that doesn't mean he can't do anything.

3 minutes left.

Where did the T-62 A come from?

I wanna know that.

He is now really passive. Of course with just over 100 HP.

First shot went in.

With Heat so he has a higher chance of penning him.

That was risky. I would have guessed the T-62 A is looking. But he didn't. He used that to clear him out.

I'm pretty sure the T57 Heavy is coming.

That's why he gotta relocate again.

His Maus is coming up. He got almost full HP.

Jg. Pz. E100 is coming up too.

Now is the question. Where did he go? Did he go to our spawn?

Or is he just staying there?

We're gonna find out soon enough.

The battle was pretty good- lama? It was a pretty good battle so far.

Where did he go?

He has to drive to our spawn.

Looks like it.

He has to be in the direction in the spawn.

Yep there he is!

Spotted.

He has to be really careful now.

He is oneshot.

If the T57 Heavy hits him.

I see. He is using the rich to get more gun depression.

He should have tried to shoot him.

He drove a little bit too early back.

T-62 A is salty.

He is just waiting for his mates.

Maus is pushing him. He can make use of that.

T57 Heavy will be distracted.

He got rammed!

And he secured the last kill!

Beautiful!

Great battle. Now we're gonna check out the stats.

He did 5708 dmg.

Just a little bit plus since he had to shoot a lot of Heat.

He did a good job in carrying his team.

He did almost the half of his entire teams dmg.

The T57 Heavy played well.

Good battle. Thanks for sending it in Maurice!

I hope you liked the video and of course HIS Replay!

See you next time!

Bye bye

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét