Thứ Sáu, 30 tháng 6, 2017

Waching daily Jul 1 2017

TWITTERAUDIT: CNN HAS 17 MILLION FAKE TWITTER FOLLOWERS.

THAT'S NEARLY 50%

A recent report by TwitterAudit shows that over seventeen million of CNN's Twitter account's

thirty-six million followers are fake, which means only about 52% of their followers are

legitimate.

TwitterAudit is a site that determines the quality of a Twitter account's followers.

They first take a look at the followers' tweeting history and follower to following ratio before

giving them a rating on a scale of 0-5.

These scores are used to determine the overall legitimacy of the followers.

As you can clearly see, the majority of CNN's followers are in the lower spectrum of 'reality

points

In comparison, Breitbart News is at 96% real followers.

and Fox news is at 53% real followers However, this system is not perfect.

TwitterAudit does not differentiate between fake followers and those who are just simply

not very active.

Fake followers are bot accounts who are sold to people and cannot engage in conversations

or posts in the same way real people do, if at all.

Inactive followers are real people who might not use Twitter as often or check their feed,

but do not comment or post regularly themselves Because information that could help determine

whether an account with a low score is fake or just inactive such as their number of logins

are not taken into account, it is possible that not all followers labeled 'fake' are

bots.

In recent years, CNN has faced many attacks claiming their reporting practices are illegitimate,

such as Trump's remarks that CNN is a fake news.

This report, while it might not be one hundred percent accurate, certainly doesn't CNN and

the way they are perceived.

For more infomation >> TWITTERAUDIT CNN HAS 17 MILLION FAKE TWITTER FOLLOWERS - tech and science - Duration: 2:14.

-------------------------------------------

COD WW2 SUPPLY DROPS? - Duration: 3:04.

Yo what is going on guys it is your boy Yogge here and today I have a brand new

call of duty world war 2 so guys today I might actually do a

triple upload because we have a lot of information today from like the little

reddit Q&A basically it's called AMA whatever whatever it's called it's

called an AMA on reddit I don't know what the hell that is but basically they

answer some of the questions that we've been asking so the tremor and call of

duty so yeah we got a lot of information out of it so I might do three separate

videos on the most interesting information to me so if you're

interested in supply shops which I'm sure a lot of you or if you do play call

duty they stay tuned for the video that's we're gonna be talking about

right now and yeah if you're new subscribe because I'm gonna be uploading

a lot of other videos throughout the day and until where will comes out and after

world war two comes out yeah if you like call duty warlords when you have to call

duty so make sure you subscribe and leave a like and yeah let's get into

this alright guys so just starting off talking about the supply job so

basically the answer that we got on the AMA on reddit but basically the Q&A on

reddit from sledgehammer is that call duty if world war ii sub almost set up

in a warfare call duty roller to supply drops are confirmed to be a plan to be

cosmetic only now we know this happens on every call that is a cosmetic only on

the supply drops then by the weapon come out or variants come out now

sledgehammer is very heavy on MLG no major league gaming for call duty so I

doubt that they will put in variances in the game I'm guessing they'll try their

best to not put any weapons or stat changing weapons or anything like that

yes stated that there will be no stat based change weapons in supply drops but

there is going to be cosmetic stuff now again this is what they told us for

remastered but look at what happened so I'm guessing this is going to go on for

a month or two and the game is going to completely change but we'll see what

happens maybe I will stay cosmetic we don't know he also said we're also

offering players collection and collection bounties basically this is

like a different way to earn all the things in supply drops through

multiplayer and headquarters so they're basically like making their own new

system mixing it with the remaster system where you can basically you know

get collections and get anything you want just by playing the multiplayer so

this is a really really good thing to try to make the

system of the project they can obviously the system has been changing since

advanced warfare so hopefully they can get a pretty good and solid sorry my

phone just run off hopefully they can get a pretty good solid mix of a good

system for supply drops well so that is all the information we have on two

projects at the moment say so far the supply drops sound good in World War two

but again anything can change and it probably will change most likely

hopefully I'm having my hopes high that doesn't change in that this will be the

best Supply Drop system that we've seen but again I'm just hoping and having

faith that it will yeah guys that is all the information W on supply drops

something to comment down below what you guys think about it leave a like if

you're new people like you to do videos I don't measure sales do you know yeah

I'll see you guys on the next one

For more infomation >> COD WW2 SUPPLY DROPS? - Duration: 3:04.

-------------------------------------------

DIAMONDS GALORE!!! | Minecraft Bridges w/ CallMeMaru - Duration: 17:50.

Hello everybody, welcome back to a brand new video, my very first gaming- Oh.

Are we gonna leave that in? Hello everybody welcome back to a brand new video

my very first gaming video on the channel and my very first upload in

a very very long time. Sorry about that I've actually been

doing so much trying to get this recording software thing up and ready

and it's finally up and ready so um yeah I mean I can finally record now which is

fantastic I'm here with um call me Maru, so yeah

he's like my best friend probably gonna be joining me in about 98.9% of the

videos that I make and here with my boy Samito, how you doing Samito? Alright guys

so we're gonna be playing some Bridges actually which is, I thought would be a pretty good

first upload so um yeah I'll see you guys in the game. Let's play some B R I D G E S.

Alright guys and if you are wondering I'm actually using a

combination for my texture pack of two of PrivateFearless's texture packs, let

me show you you guys right now, it's PrivateFearless 32-bit pack and then

the Isaac pack so um yeah it's really nice you know I really like it's really

smooth and in description I leave like a link to the downloads of both of these

resource packs cuz, i dont know, in case you like guys like again or something

like that. And it's also short swords, like little blade swords whenever you're

holding them, it's kind of cute alright see ya. It begins!

Alright, so- are these surface diamonds?? Hello?? No way! Block em up, block em up

with anything you can. Where are the mines? Oh, iron first, iron first- Oh! This server has

surface diamonds? Why? In what dimension?? Okay well we found on surface diamonds- Oh! Iron, iron, iron.

I just blocked it up, I just blocked it up. Dude you have no idea how fast I'm crafting right now.

Ah heck I need freaking coal. I need freaking wood. Alright if you guys didn't know I'm

actually using the Miner Kit which is pretty nice, you can scan for ores and stuff.

Pretty good, so um yeah, oh, coal, coal, coal. I'll just get one piece for now.

Alright, cook up boiii. Crap, I need sticks.

Crafting the pick, crafting the pick. Go go go, go! Alright so- five diamonds? Five? That's

pretty good. I'm making the pick, I'm making the pick. Are you miner? Yes. Alright, then yeah dude make the pick.

Oh crap this girl is coming dangerously close to my diamonds- Oh I got- Oh! Five!

Sweet! Alright I'll pick up this coal just in case, you know, you never know when you need some more

some good old coal. Alright, diamond pick obtained. Alright um okay diamond pick, and

then diamond sword. Found some diamonds! This is actually looking pretty

promising already, I don't know. Four diamonds already- ahhh almost fell through a hole, that would've been horrible.

Ooh found some. Oh I think this is the same vein that I mined before- oh no it's not.

Anymore my sir? No? More diamonds have been scanned.

right- they're right here they're freaking right here. Oh, rip guy. Oh more diamonds.

This is gonna be a good game, I can feel it. alright guys make sure that

if you guys do end up enjoying this video, for some reason, make sure to leave

a like and if you guys want more content and want to join the Instinct Army, you

know you can always just hit that subscribe button

I always helps- Instinct Army? Oh yeah, that's my thing you like it? Oh more diamonds!

They're like so close to the surface they're like three blocks down. Right? Anything

here, no? Did I accidentally scan for iron? Oh, I found more diamonds out scanning! Sweet! Put

those in- more diamonds have been scanned? Hello? If we lose this... so much diamonds! Anymore

diamonds around here, no? it's just these two? Okay I'm half diamond.

No diamond ore found? What? Did we run out? I think we drained

it of its resources- ow. Scanning... Oh. 16 seconds. I'll probably

just block that- oh, oh I'll just block this up. AH AH NOOOOO!!! ...Uhhh. No way

dude that's such crap, my teammate killed me. Are you serious- my teammate literally was

looking at me, mined two blocks below me, and just pitch me into the void. Good

thing since I'm Legend rank I get the revive with

all my stuff. cute I saw all my shit ah I see everybody every single bit I was

terrifying because for me I lose all my stuff but I

guess the reason I think it's to the legend rank

that's what it is diamonds I have scanned for diamantes oh sorry

there okay I think I'm going to go surface now oh we could use stew is

there any I forgot about to do is there any mushrooms I'm gonna crap my stuff

now I have 18 damage I need food I'm in chess play diamond Logan Aaron that's

all I have Oh find it okay straight um - okay are you going for the full diamond

yeah what I'm eatin right now the most is food oh oh

gaana you just fell right into the void crap um oh uh that's sketchy okay three

apples don't want to fit anybody up here no I think we drained it out what the

heck I'm gonna I'm just going to craft some extra iron armor for him where was

oh hey fellow take this I gave this alyc for free chescaleigh and he hasn't put

it up you're just a good man honestly rigid and fall second book go I don't

have any pants I've seen two more diamonds

for the word no way it was what you will do you solve that one piece of diamond

okay blessed can eyes you can use it or I'm

in the mind that my dentures to the mines where are you

I'm behind you oh hi can we can go through the other entrance

thank you tomatoes rushing chief aware the most LP on our team so we have to we

actually will you take get the tank okay go for that made do their read they're

going for the base shear emitter base well video is breaking the four are they

broke all the mid-chest oh wow dude there's so many green I'm running I got

a bowl where are you where are you I'm at mid chill oh I got a green that's a

lot of greens right that's why I booked it okay right you right it feels like

blue tuna dick out could you stick out could do the little know we I don't know

as you go for blue or not okay I have one piece of Rob steak Gordon Ramsay

style free kill okay are you guys are you gonna free kill okay uh working TSC

TSC at the bridge Oh watch out the way their enemies their

enemies em anyway we're just experienced hi there are

their enemies over here I need food where did you go are you crossing the

bridge first blues here to kill I don't know if we should engage her in combat

or not and gay you didn't combat oh no green might clean up green what greed is

ready to clean up I could care less on

the lid they're coming the greens are coming oh okay got a diner here the

bridge oh the green bouquet book it back to our baby they went through over there

I'm going back to Oh baby I picked up so many speed picks a bunch of flowers and

crap oh poor girl teammate here you take a diamond sword

oh here you we're shaking money who are so rich okay

go get out waterfall over there to our left

I could I could use some food Sam no poor guy look at the elegant very gears

in them we have less people this is our focus was ro4 that their entire team

over there this is our inheritable huh looks like we're dead

uh-oh there's only one green left one green how how Green's gone he's gone

how'd it look oh my god is he hacking the one yellows over here he killed the

entire green team we gonna Earthbend on these bridges oh it doesn't work too

well though where'd you guys go I'm literally right behind him I remembered

I'm at blue base oh he's falling after me the curve C Mon

he's chasing me oh never mind anymore forward here teammate there you go

hey sweet oh my god freakin full dive I'm full diamond blue guys crap do you

like these is nothing yellow guy over there I need food ASAP everybody

following me because I'm supposed ivory guy everybody's like after we like

argument blues incoming solution currently are not coming surely a good

idea nine eight seven five four ah okay bow shot oh my god do these two diamond

guys literally stacked up the iron guy too hot I'm above you house nine asking

for for some breath oh I just pinged a guy with my oh I like bread bread is

squishy

ah god they're coming they're coming they're coming coming

prepare for vacations the yellow guy over here no but look at what our blue

team is right here taking precautions because yellow guy charging the Blues

are charging only four we have four

we're out of time I would if we have time take to the trees no do not take to

the trees take two they're running away well I'm the guy come on yes - ready go

ready all right should I sacrifice there ready guys for them come on right oh man

go ahead of me ready man no he's keep running in separate colors

okay this guy singled out should we take them no is it worth it hit him

oh they're cutting us off they're cutting us off we're over here

good I'm good I'm good he's a lot of people okay he's not him so many times

this bow and arrow another enemy over here behind did we're getting sandwich I

know you found the Cape you found the kid the person behind us behind us -

I'll take them come here log along oh he's running he's running crap do our

freakin I must at bowshotsl now free sure charge we just stick with our red

guy he knows what's up he knows what's up he's our he's our iron guy he's our

keys our tank this poor guy oh if you guys see him

stuff out other fighting the other friends I mean come on me combat me

combat how oh yeah ah well you're in a way probably run away the yellow guy I'm

scared of that he's over here using an axe I'll keep an eye on him should I

send which is good no we can't we take it we can't get singled out careful oh

no no I really gotta come back cuz you know he's terrible ASBO shots she's

missing all of them oh you guys you guys I mean I've been hit I've been hit oh

okay okay look it look it look it rich uh yellow guy guys just wait you hit him

off no I said try him off come back come back why are you wearing yeah and then

oh okay so I'm dead I'm dead - basically Oh Oh baby no she's dead

you know you know how I do I'm sky basing no I'll be dead

this isn't you so good look this is hot this is where then if you

can pull this off oh he's gonna get cornered by yellow red guys that

recognize that all right let me see your sky big it's doing pretty great

fantastic they're yellow guys on his way I do honestly I think I'm in a good

position to fight the yellow guy the reason being I can knock them off

easily he's an excuse in combat 1 v1 v1

I'm gonna book it down okay I'm gonna be down look that's gonna be done yeah crap

I think nope yeah you versus yellow Jesus he has to be lovely sky bidding is

always the best really really GG man that's great dude we were that's fun

that's awesome that was horrible but cookie died could he die that he was

horrible yeh go me alright guys thank you so much for watching again if we did

enjoy please leave a like and it's gonna do anything army and you want for more

content like this make sure to slap that subscribe button and

yeah you guys in the next video bye guys

to come to London to come

you

For more infomation >> DIAMONDS GALORE!!! | Minecraft Bridges w/ CallMeMaru - Duration: 17:50.

-------------------------------------------

Satanic Practice and Party Politics in the United Kingdom - Duration: 20:51.

Satanic Practice and Party Politics in the United Kingdom

As much as I am revolted by this subject, I feel impelled to tackle it head-on, as I

believe it to be the single most important issue of our time, underlying the current

malaise permeating almost every aspect of British party politics and deeply afflicting

life on this planet as a whole.

Now that�s an extreme statement, but by the time you read to the end of this article,

I believe you will not be able to refute the substance of my assertion.

The fact that the United Kingdom is in the throws of a general election, should serve

to focus minds.

It had better, because to ignore the plight of the nation at this critical moment, is

the surest way to capitulate to outright slavery.

Whereas to examine, analyze, explore and expose the undercurrent of deeply deceitful lies

being perpetrated upon the electorate, is to play a key role in helping to liberate,

not just UK citizens, but mankind as a whole, from the forces of slavery.

Yes, this is a global phenomenon and must be understood as such.

By way of ending this introduction, I feel bound to state that the great majority of

evidence suggests that, within UK politics, the Satanic factor is most prevalent within

Conservative party high command.

Underlined by its squandering of the democratic process in favor of dictatorship by a largely

bloodless and deeply corrupted pseudo-elite.

Fear Is the Key

At the top of the list of all Satanic procedures for mass public indoctrination, is �fear�.

To keep a nation in a permanent state of stress and fear provides the fuel which both the

seen and unseen forces of evil need so as to maintain their powers of oppression over

others.

�Terrorism� is the ace card of the political fear pack.

The relentless perpetuation of the notion that basic civil liberties must be sacrificed

in exchange for �protection� from terrorism, opens the way for the full imposition of a

police state.

Although most can�t see it, we are right in the midst of such an imposition today.

Next comes the replacement of human thinking by technologies that �do your thinking for

you�.

This is a sure way to create sterile automatons out of red-blooded human beings.

It enables the powers that be to take a controlling influence over all sentient people and dictate

the outcome of every last detail, concerning the day to day functioning of human society.

Artificial intelligence (AI) and Transhumanist movements that promote it, see a computer

programmed mind as superior to the natural mind.

They see such technology as man�s �salvation�; claiming that by 2030 computer driven artificial

thought creation will take over as �the new intelligence�.

It is of note that governments throughout the world show little interest in countering

this agenda.

Mass Surveillance

The Conservative party has been quick to capitalize on this usurping of human liberty by computer

science, by welcoming the development of �smart technologies� in all areas of domestic and

military life.

You understand of course, the �smartware� does the thinking for you; you plug yourself

into a programme, designed by the equivalent of laboratory technicians, who specialize

in playing with and �inverting� the human mind for ends that lead into an abyss of truly

vast proportions.

Such uses of cutting edge technology are highly symptomatic of the Satanic agenda: posses,

control, enslave.

All this is relentlessly accompanied, under current and previous political regimes, by

mass public surveillance programmes, largely conducted from GCHQ, that have already broken

all the rules carefully put in place during previous decades, when individual civil liberties

were held to be at the core of the democratic process.

Now no one today is free from being subjected to highly invasive monitoring by police forces,

banks and corporations, building-up vast files of highly sensitive information on every aspect

of citizens� lives.

I suggest that this has now exceeded the �Big Brother� central control predicted by George

Orwell in his seminal work �1984�.

Smart technology is the latest silent weapon of war, one eagerly sought after by the super

indoctrinated masses.

Moving away from technology for a moment, let�s examine another and more recent exercise

in attacking the fundamental fabric of what constitutes a healthy society.

This this time via an attempt to undermine the foundation of natural procreation and

family life as we know it: the �gender bending/gender ending�* agenda, now being covertly pushed

forward by the British government.

This also goes under the monica �gender neutral�.

What it is proposing is that sexuality somehow imposes a block on the freedom of individuals

to decide for themselves what gender, if any, they are.

The ultimate narcissism?

The Neutering of Humanity

In promoting this truly bizar notion amongst the young of both sexes, the aim appears to

be to undermine their sense of who they are, at the most basic level possible.

Not only undermine, but deliberately distort and abort, the very building blocks of life

itself: sexuality and procreation.

As exposed by The excellent UK Column*, hundreds of schools in the UK are already encouraging

their pupils to explore this agenda and act according to their �feelings�.

At Highgate School in London, for example, the board is currently looking at plans for

pupils to have a �gender neutral� uniform.

Many will no doubt just laugh; but this is no joke.

One needs to use one�s full faculties of awareness to penetrate what�s going on here.

The covert attempt to neuter the natural instincts and desires associated with reproduction/procreation,

via a mass propaganda exercise designed to re-set the sexual agenda, is perhaps the ultimate

tool in the Satanic tool box.

It is designed to render humanity sterile and play a substantial role in the infamous

�depopulation agenda� so beloved of the secret society networks, such as the Bilderbergers.

We need to understand this and act on our understanding.

We must help save young people from a life of confusion, misery and control.

The psychology of slavery to a powerful central controlling body, has long since been a powerful

opiate; one that gives the illusion of releasing the individual from having to take responsibility

for his/her life.

Passing instead that role over to the established authority of the day.

It�s called Fascism.

Fascism is always tied-in with mass propaganda and mind control.

It always involves the media being fully under the (editorial) control of the established

authority, as it is today.

It uses the waging of war on foreign countries and engaging in endless military exploits,

as the key diversionary tactic on keeping public focus on what appear to be �heroic

exploits� and the defeat, or relentless demonization (Russia), of what are held to

be ruthless despotic regimes.

But in reality, it is, itself, the despotic regime it accuses others of being.

It is the number one terrorist organization that heads the entire show, deliberately provoking

those it chooses to attack into sporadic acts of desperate retaliation.

A diabolic slight of hand which, unbelievably, continues to fool millions and millions who

follow state and corporate controlled media with a completely uncritical mindset.

Fascism Laid Bare

The truth is always reversed in Fascism.

Hitler reversed the design of the Swastika from its original, an ancient Eastern symbol

of peace.

It is done to satisfy the cold blooded ambition of what amounts to ultimately taking control

over life on Earth, in all spheres.

Satanic agenda: posses, control, enslave.

In the context of ever unfolding new angles on the same theme, let�s look at the introduction

of the �driverless car� as yet another example of the usurping of our human propensity

to manage our destinies.

The driverless car is something the Conservative party says it will go all out to make a mass

reality by 2022.

A driverless car?

What is this?

Why would anybody have any interest in such a ludicrous notion.

One of the few pleasures left to an increasingly constricted humanity is to be able to use

four wheels an engine and some brakes to get from A to B, using one�s own judgment, skill

and sense of purpose.

But no, we are told that such abilities are largely redundant and not in the long term

interests of society.

One should abandon them in favor of letting a satellite drive your car for you; so you

can sit in what was the drivers seat, playing with your smart phone and watching other satellite

controlled cars glide past on their phantom like journeys.

All of which you can already do on a train, of course.

But no, the government must be right, mustn�t it.

After all, it knows best that if you can relieve the

public of their human faculties of judgment, skill and coordination, then you can exert

ever greater control over them.

Is it not blindingly obvious what�s going on here?

Is it not crystal clear that this is just one more deliberate deletion of sentient human

beings God given capacity to control their destinies and to take a creative approach

to the life which we are gifted from birth.

Nobody, but nobody, has the right to steal that life from you and I, for their own ends

or any ends.

Satanic agenda: posses, control, enslave.

GMO

The science, state and corporate controlled think-tanks and laboratories, came-up decades

ago, with the idea that the DNA of life could and should be genetically modified; so as

to respond only to human command and by-pass nature.

So we got GMO, genetically modified organisms, and growing food crops, whose genes have been

laboratory engineered to accept heavy doses of carcinogenic pesticides, and not die.

Never mind that all other green matter in the field withers away to nothing, the only

thing that matters to these psychopathic �scientists� is that their patented crop remains standing

and is consumed by man, animals, birds and insects, whose lives will then be observed

to see what happens to their health and welfare.

Not for nothing were GM products labeled Frankenstein Foods.

And true to form, the present government, as well as its predecessors, stand completely

behind this chilling form of mass ecocide � and ultimately genocide.

Readers surely don�t need any further prompting to see the truth.

All the examples in this article (and they only represent the tip of the iceberg) have

just one end: the total control of life on earth by less than human entities possessed

by forces that can only be called �anti-life�.

Forces that stand at the opposite end of the spectrum from love, compassion, empathy and

joy.

Entities that do not feel or respond to these great gifts of life.

Entities that will go to any and all lengths to achieve their ends; to possess and nullify

that which is ultimately un-possessible; the innate creativity of universal consciousness,

the supremacy of creation over desolation.

The Delusion of Omnipotence

But their tragic grand delusion is, that they believe they can.

And never forget, these are the people who are running this country and most of the world.

Their citadels are the City of London, Washington DC and the Vatican, all of which, uniquely,

operate as separate countries with their own police force, tax laws (none) and corporate

status.

Even the Queen walks three paces behind the Mayor of London on her annual pilgrimage to

the City, so as to pay obeisance to the �power of money� in maintaining the authority of

the pseudo-elite�s seemingly impregnable power pyramid, over which she presides.

Satanic agenda: posses, control, enslave.

Rothschild, Soros, Rockefeller, the infamous big-chiefs of banking, are prime examples

of those utterly possessed by such materialistic megalomania; covertly � and indeed overtly

� calving up the world according to long fermented secret society blueprints of the

perfect power pyramid.

Such global bankers and corporate CEO�s collude with government, the global trading

blocks (European Union/NAFTA/Pacific Rim), the military industrial complex, the secret

societies and the phony global institutions that set corporate approved �standards�

for trade, health, energy, food and so forth.

They are all party to the same �anti-life� agenda.

So are the social media giants Google, Facebook et al, who collude in the information gathering

process which aims to get every living person on this planet on their record books.

Satanic agenda: possess, control, enslave.

Yet perhaps the most hideous and insidious part of this whole death-cult, lies at the

heart of its engine house: stealing the pure life-force of the child so as to feed the

Saturnian anti-life energies that drive the entire horror show.

Stealing the Life Force of Children

Literally thousands of children have gone missing from UK orphanages and care homes

every year, in the past decade and before.

Where do these children go?

Who �removes� them?

Why were they there in the first place?

Maybe Jimmy Savile could tell us, if he were still alive.

But he doesn�t need to be, because we already know that he sexually abused hundreds, if

not thousands, of children he chose to visit in care homes and orphanages during his star

studied career with the BBC.

Was he alone in these vile escapades?

Of course not; it is a highly inconvenient truth for government that we now know that

an as yet unknown number of historical and present party members were/are in on the same

act; performed secretly in various locations around the country.

This pedophilia ring is at the heart of Satanic practices that link-up with historically derived

Masonic child and animal sacrificial rituals.

And it is all done to gain the support of the god of reversed truth.

A figure often depicted as Baphomet, the Sabbatic goat idol and occult symbol which

adorns many Masonic lodges around the planet.

This figurehead however, is just one of the chosen deities of the fawning psychopaths

whose lives are dictated by the forces of death and deception.

Heroes of the Resistance

Heroic figures, who have suffered under such regimes, yet dared to speak out about deliberate

police and government attempts to hide the facts, have been put under appalling pressures

not to reveal the full extent of the criminal behavior that is taking place.

One such victim, Malanie Shaw, herself a victim of physical abuse, has suffered solitary confinement

in a Northumberland prison for attempting to expose the truth about who stands behind

these heinous crimes against humanity.

It is largely thanks to the work of the UK Column journal and internet news site � and

its supporters � that Melanie has now been moved to a prison where she can, at least,

mix with other inmates.

There are many others like her struggling to get the truth out.

Melanie Shaw�s jailer in Prime Minister Theresa May.

Melanie�s knowledge is dynamite.

She was imprisoned under no recognized charge.

If her full story should get out and be accompanied by thousands of other unabridged horror

stories still buried under the stinking carpets of a mass cover-up, this government would

instatntly be brought to its knees and life in Britain would start the long slow process

of recovery towards that which resembles a human society.

Those children who have led what is called �a normal life� and have escaped being

physically brutalized, have nevertheless been psychologically brutalized by being given

open access (by parents and teachers alike) to mind numbing video war games designed to

kill-off all subtle sensibilities before they ever get a chance to develop.

In other words, to ready the child for a world of violence, greed and chaos.

No better are the sickly TV programmes pouring out their poisoned agenda and mind numbingly

superficial �game shows�; including over-sexed or sexless pop icons performing their sinister

ritualistic and emotionless routines, in front of thousands of adoring fans.

Satanic agenda: possess, control, enslave.

I have not enjoyed writing all this, but I wish to play my part on behalf of truth and

I very much want my readership to do the same.

I have only taken you a small way into the rabbit warren of deception, corruption and

outright lies that appear to be hallmark of �the new normal� within political institutions

during these extraordinary times.

Britain, of the fair and ancient British Isles, is a country bathed in great beauty of nature

and populated by many, many thoughtful caring and generous people.

Those demonic beings described in this article, represent a very small minority, likely less

than 1%.

But their quasi-hypnotic influence extends into all avenues of society.

We must save our country from them and bring her back to life.

Indeed, citizens of every country must explore and expose the deeply ingrained ills at the

heart of their nations . It is all our duties to put heart and soul into this unprecedented

mission.

No one who has reverence for life can stand aside and let this torment continue indefinitely

into the future.

We are gifted with the courage necessary to face this, our darkest hour, with full confidence

of victory.

Use this courage now and never look back.

Julian Rose is an early pioneer of UK Organic farming, a writer, actor, social entrepreneur

and international activist.

During the 1970�s he worked in experimental theatre as actor and assistant director, co-founding

the The Institute for Creative Development, in Belgium, teaching holistic thinking and

dramatic art.

In the 1980�s he returned to the UK to take over the family farm and convert it to an

organic system.

His experience helped him to a leadership role in reviving rural economies.

During the 1990�s, he was invited to join the advisory board of the South East of England

Development Agency, and the Country Land Owners Association.

He also served on the Oxfordshire Economic Partnership and was founder-chairman of The

Association of Rural Businesses in his home county of Oxfordshire.

In 2,000 he led an innovative project to revive regionally important market towns as hubs

of vibrant local activity and rejuvenated local food initiatives.

Julian is currently President of the International Coalition to Protect the Polish Countryside,

spending much time in Poland fighting for the survival of peasant farmers as well as

keeping GMO out of the Country.

For more infomation >> Satanic Practice and Party Politics in the United Kingdom - Duration: 20:51.

-------------------------------------------

Anastacia's Personal Experience – Healing With Dragon Energy - Duration: 7:33.

Anastacia�s Personal Experience � Healing With Dragon Energy

by Anastacia,

Around 3 yrs ago, after a �time� of doing healings with dragons (that I am sharing a

little of below), I was told that this was �over�, that my �traineeship� with

them, the smaller dragons, in doing those healings was over.

I just know that is the message and that it was some form of training for them and myself

and we were �done� � for those who may ask, �what do you mean by traineeship�.

I then saw a large central Ancient Golden Dragon energy come through and I felt so blessed.

Since then, nothing else with these energies for say 2-3 years and then around two months

ago the Dragon energy �came back� and has been with me ever since.

The Ancient Dragons now let me know when I have completed a healing or have received

information by the humming as in conformation and comfort.

I now have 12 large Ancient Dragons above and with me in a circle�and very recently

they are now being accompanied with a baby dragon each coming in�this is still in process.

They are colours of the Rainbow.

More recently a baby dragon was placed in each of my chakras..after my false twin flame

foetus/placenta removal healing.

Again recently, in the last week, I received a Rainbow Dragon within myself as well, during

an energy exchange with another Trailblazer Indigo Master Soul.

As this was previously a red Dragon.

As in, I could feel and knew that this Dragon is within as in, I can see myself as a Dragon

silhouette, within my human shape.

And that this inner strength can be called on in �emergency situations��as to have

ones Dragon roar, for myself, is not common and I do not want it to be, as it is quite

fierce and protective.

I am sharing this as I am seeing more people share about Dragon energy now.

I originally started healing with dragons around 10years ago.

As I shared this in a smaller group recently, someone shared how they found a Dragon pendant

and then read this post..and also, more and more recently people have been sharing about

seeing Dragon shapes in clouds.

The Dragon elemental energy is here with us, to help us.

I know this from personal experience, as is so much (most) of what comes of the Divine

with/for myself over the years.

Anything one may want to know further on/with this, please research and read what resonates

for yourself.

Here is what I wrote a few years ago:

The Dragons I see and heal are above people, I see one to the persons right and it is usually

a red one and then I see one above their head and it is usually blue, (yet this is changing

as well).

I also see a figure to their left and this is the bit that is very unique and different

for each soul.

As I tune into the one on the right hand side, I may see many varied things, depending on

what is going on in the elemental realms and multi-dimensions for that soul.

As the Dragon is like an extension of that soul, working with them, with the energies

and what they are going through.

The Dragon shows me so much from childhood abuse, to happiness to despair and being broken�or

even energies that have surrounded them and that they need to be healed as they have been

taking the energies off the person, for them.

Sometimes when a person has done all the healing they can and are desperate as what else to

do, they come to me and there has been a split energy within the Dragon that the person came

into this life with that needed healing, there is so much and it is varied.

The Dragon above the persons head is usually at a desk and shows me another side of that

soul (I know it sounds funny lol but that is how they show me), it shows me how they

are going with work of focusing heavily and if they need to pull back or what ever the

message is.

The Dragons like very much to be communicated with and heard and for me to share with the

souls as to what is going on as they need to get the message through to that soul.

I do see a figure to the left of the soul as well�.it is different for each person.

It is more of an Angel or a Goddess or a Warrior, depends again on that soul.

After I heal each Dragon I then bring that healing energy down into that souls crown

chakra.

The results are instant and quite amazing and life changing.

I have a Golden Dragon within me now and was given my own protection symbol to use in the

last two months as there is no symbol around that was strong enough for what I do multidimensionally

and in it is a Golden Dragon with the infinity symbol at it�s feet.

I have created a Dragon protection dome that I put around people after I do a multi-dimensional

cutting of cords healing and it is very powerful and feels so wonderful and safe.

Here are a couple of Dragon healings I did and documented:

Your first Dragon had two part of you at odds with yourself so I joined them together (balance

again) and you have a new dragon there now a golden one � how exciting for you!

Your second dragon was rushing, so I slowed it down and then there was an older dragon

sitting with a younger one and blended them in together to form a medium calmer dragon.

Your third one had brought spanish dancers energy in and blended it with another past

life energy you brought in to form a new one that had like Mother Mary energy as I get

the word �maternal� for you.

and this one:

Your first dragon had shredded skin, and I brought in a cocoon of energy in to wrap and

heal it, it took a bit to bring through you all the way to your feet.

Your Dragon hummed at end.

The Second was paralyzed and was so rigid � the old way of doing things and another

larger golden one came in a lay it on a table and was healing its chakras.

Your third figure,(the one linked to who you were in a past life), I brought pure divine

white light in and removed like a worn out old jacket or coat off it and again took a

while.

So much old old stuff of many lifetimes of helping others, has shared/shred so much of

you and now its time to receive healing energy back from all that you have given.

Much Unconditional Love, Truth and Honesty

For more infomation >> Anastacia's Personal Experience – Healing With Dragon Energy - Duration: 7:33.

-------------------------------------------

NOVO MOTO C PLUS COM TV ! NÃO PRECISA DE INTERNET! - Duration: 3:06.

For more infomation >> NOVO MOTO C PLUS COM TV ! NÃO PRECISA DE INTERNET! - Duration: 3:06.

-------------------------------------------

SAO MD English Event Equipment Creation (28jun2017) Costume & Accessory - Duration: 8:12.

For more infomation >> SAO MD English Event Equipment Creation (28jun2017) Costume & Accessory - Duration: 8:12.

-------------------------------------------

American Made / Barry Seal: Kaçakçı (2017) Türkçe Altyazılı 1. Fragman - Tom Cruise, Doug Liman - Duration: 2:29.

For more infomation >> American Made / Barry Seal: Kaçakçı (2017) Türkçe Altyazılı 1. Fragman - Tom Cruise, Doug Liman - Duration: 2:29.

-------------------------------------------

我已編輯的影片 - Duration: 0:22.

For more infomation >> 我已編輯的影片 - Duration: 0:22.

-------------------------------------------

YouTube Marketing Tool #1 - Duration: 1:13.

Hi, Nickolas here from the beautiful city of Boise, Idaho.

Just wanted to share a really cool tip of YouTube marketing.

I found this cool tool that'll help you rank your video a lot easier and quicker.

What it does is, you can find a competitor keyword, something like affiliate marketing,

and bring up that video, and then what this tool does is it'll show you all the tags that

they're using for that video.

So, affiliate marketing, affiliate marketing video, whatever it happens to be, it'll show

you all the tags so that you can use those tags in your videos to help rank your videos

a lot easier and quicker.

Then you won't have to spend so much time researching, so it just makes it super simple.

There's a free version and a paid version.

The free version gives you all that information, plus it shows you how many tweets a video

has had, how many views, and how many minutes have been viewed, so it's really cool.

The paid version delves in a little bit deeper.

It'll give you where they're marketing that video at, and things like that, so it's really

neat.

That tool is called VideoIQ, so go ahead and check that out.

If you like this video, if you got some value from it, go ahead, like it and share it.

Give me a big thumbs up, and subscribe to the channel.

You can also check out my website at nickolasonline.com.

I will talk to you soon.

You have a great day.

Bye.

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét