Thứ Năm, 29 tháng 6, 2017

Waching daily Jun 29 2017

FEDEZ - We've almost done ! We should prepare Ballet.. MIKA - Yeah ..

FEDEZ (filming) - Look how he's graceful climbing stairs! Even Belen Rodriguez cannot do it with such a Grace!

MIKA - Don't move the camera ! Be concentrated ! These are our Rehearsals about.. FEDEZ (laughing) - ..how to climb the stairs !

Turn around and look at each other's eyes ! (Mika starts to laugh and goes away) Mika, where are you going ?

- Mika, kiss him and he'll do like this !.. MIKA - NO !!! FEDEZ (laughing) - Come on, stop it ..

Now do this - "BUM" !

FEDEZ - Wait ! Don't hurt me with a headbutt !

For more infomation >> MIKA & Fedez - "NEVERENDING STORY.." (Funny moment | Eng sub) - Duration: 1:31.

-------------------------------------------

Be Rebels | Social Networking | M Jamshaid Azhar A Jahangir Usama Jatt Junaid Jatt Hussain Jatt - Duration: 1:56.

Copyright Sound Track.... RIP

For more infomation >> Be Rebels | Social Networking | M Jamshaid Azhar A Jahangir Usama Jatt Junaid Jatt Hussain Jatt - Duration: 1:56.

-------------------------------------------

BAD BABY accident with STEERING WHEEL - TOWING power wheeled - Duration: 2:42.

For more infomation >> BAD BABY accident with STEERING WHEEL - TOWING power wheeled - Duration: 2:42.

-------------------------------------------

Dwa Małe Ptaki | Polskie Piosenki Dla Dzieci | Przedszkolnym Muzyki | Kołysanki | Rymowanek - Duration: 1:01:25.

Two little dicky birds sitting on a wall

One named Peter, one named Paul

Fly away Peter, fly away Paul

Come back Peter, come back Paul

Into the gardens the little birds go,

looking for worms that hide down low.

Peter can't catch one, neither can Paul.

Back home Peter, back home Paul!

Two little dicky birds sitting on a wall

One named Peter, one named Paul

Fly away Peter, fly away Paul

Come back Peter, come back Paul

For more infomation >> Dwa Małe Ptaki | Polskie Piosenki Dla Dzieci | Przedszkolnym Muzyki | Kołysanki | Rymowanek - Duration: 1:01:25.

-------------------------------------------

Brexit Shorts: Shattered by Maxine Peake, starring Nasser Memarzia - Duration: 5:01.

For more infomation >> Brexit Shorts: Shattered by Maxine Peake, starring Nasser Memarzia - Duration: 5:01.

-------------------------------------------

Sean "Diddy" Combs Gave Jay Z Sweet Twin-Parenting Advice - Duration: 4:52.

-Obviously, your entire career has been documented,

and, you know, 20 years ago,

a lot of this footage is just cameras that you had.

-Yes.

-I want to show a quick clip of your management style

back in the early days.

You said you were very hard on yourself.

-Yeah, yeah.

-You can also -- Is it true that early on --

It seems like in the film you were pretty hard

on everybody else, too. -Yeah, yeah, yeah.

I mean, I had a lot of success early,

and this is the definition of somebody

that went crazy with a lot of success and money.

Check it out. -Yeah, here we go.

-I got my MTV. I'm [bleep] savage!

I'm a savage!

Oh! I'm a savage!

Whatever I want, that's what you get!

[ Laughter ]

-That is definitely not something

they teach at Harvard Business School.

[ Laughter ]

-Yeah. I had to evolve my approach to things.

-Yeah.

-We were having a lot of turnover in the company.

[ Laughter ]

But, you know, it's really about the passion, you know?

This is, like, you know...

This is to me, like, just the way a basketball player

takes what he does, or an athlete, you know.

Hip-hop for me, and making it this global juggernaut

is something that I dreamt about,

is something that in the '90s I put it on my back,

and I wanted us to --

you know, the culture, for people around the world

to understand this is a multi-billion-dollar business.

-I think it was Mary J. Blige, because a lot of people

are interviewed in it, talking about first meeting you,

and she sort of says, she can't remember what you first said.

But she just remembered, you were telling everybody

that we were gonna win. -Yeah.

-And it must have been just so contagious to work with you

back then for those people

who are all just getting their starts via you.

-Yeah. I mean, I came in with a very crazy attitude

because my connection with God made me believe,

and my faith, just growing up in Catholic schools

and going to church.

My grandmother just taught me

that whatever you really, really believe in,

you can make come true.

And so I was really believing that we were going to be

one of the world's most famous record companies.

And we were going to all go on to superstardom.

And so, that's the motivation that I would have

on all of the artists that, you know, came up with me.

-That's fantastic. It's fantastic how right you were.

There was another moment I really liked

because I want to use this as a management style.

At one point in the documentary,

you take one of your colleagues aside.

You basically say you do not care for his energy.

And you tell him to go for a walk

and come back with better energy.

Is that something you often do? -Yeah, yeah,

because now I'm really protective around --

about the energy that's around me, you know.

And so I really only want to deal with positive energy,

and so, if I see any of my friends, any of my employees,

their energy is not right,

we have this thing called "check your energy," you know?

I think it's time that you check your energy

because it's not feeling right.

I'm trying to stay on this Kumbaya thing, and...

[ Laughter ]

...I'm not going backwards. I'm going forward, okay?

-Yeah, that's great.

You were very nice about it. You weren't upset.

You basically said, "I think you have to go

for a walk and come back,"

and I was thinking, "Oh, man, I can't wait to use that."

-Yeah. [ Laughter ]

-I want to ask about a photo.

You were at the Met Ball this year.

And here is a photo of you, and your date, and what --

So explain what's going on there.

-If you've ever gone to the Met Ball, especially,

and you've gone with a young lady,

they really just want to take pictures of the ladies.

And so, you know, after I was standing there for two minutes,

the stairs looked kind of comfortable.

[ Laughter ]

You know, I liked my outfit, and I thought I should sprawl out.

-It looks really good. It looks really good.

[ Cheers and applause ]

Last thing, Jay-Z, who is great in the documentary as well --

-Yes.

-Beyoncé -- They just had twins. You have twins.

-Yes, I do.

-Did you give counsel to Jay?

Did you tell him what was coming down the pike?

-Jay is usually the one that gives me counsel,

so I was so happy to be able give him counsel on this,

and the thing that I said is

that you really have to be prepared for double the love.

You're used to getting love from one child,

but when you get this incredible love from two kids

and they're twins, it's --

It's truly a blessing, and may God bless him and Beyoncé

and the family, and everybody out there that has kids, period.

That's what really runs our lives.

But to have twins is double the fun.

-Is it double the work?

-It's -- it's -- Um, um, uh, uh...

[ Laughter ]

I mean, maybe we -- I -- I'm --

No, I just want to say thank you -- tha--

thank you to the mother of my children.

-Give it up for Sean "Diddy" Combs, everybody!

For more infomation >> Sean "Diddy" Combs Gave Jay Z Sweet Twin-Parenting Advice - Duration: 4:52.

-------------------------------------------

Teaser | The Insider : Bangkok 2017 - Duration: 0:18.

For more infomation >> Teaser | The Insider : Bangkok 2017 - Duration: 0:18.

-------------------------------------------

10 ПРИЗНАКОВ, ЧТО ТЫ ГЕНИЙ - Duration: 3:59.

For more infomation >> 10 ПРИЗНАКОВ, ЧТО ТЫ ГЕНИЙ - Duration: 3:59.

-------------------------------------------

Sean "Diddy" Combs Cried the First Night of Bad Boy's Reunion Tour - Duration: 3:19.

-So, this is a great documentary about sort of the '90s

and Bad Boy Records.

But it also -- kind of what brings it together

is you had a 20th reunion concert with everybody.

-Yes. Yes.

-Was that nerve-racking? Was that exciting?

How did you feel in the time leading up to that concert?

Because that was -- We saw you sort of talking about

the lights you wanted with your staff.

-Yeah. It was --

-Did you get the lights you wanted?

Did you get the God light?

-Yeah. Yeah. I got the God light.

[ Laughter ]

But it really was like a family reunion,

when you don't know what's going to happen at a family reunion,

and there's some unresolved issues with a lot of the family.

-Yeah.

-So we started it out as like, just a concert documentary,

but when we got together,

we had to deal with the issues about career and our lives

and things that we haven't dealt with together.

And it really -- just really showed the story of

our evolution, and our ups and downs, trials and tribulations,

life, death, and overall at the end of the day,

victory for us all being together

on one stage at one time.

-It was really wonderful.

You talk about life and death,

which is of course one of the parts of this story.

Biggie kind of hangs over the story of Bad Boy Records.

-Yes.

-It seems like that's something you reflect on every day.

-Yes.

-Was it helpful to reflect on it with everybody from that era?

-Yeah, it was definitely helpful to reflect on it with everybody

that was in the Bad Boy family and on the label

because we all were traumatized by it.

But it wasn't just us. It was our fans,

and it was the people of Brooklyn.

So us all being able to come back together on his birthday

and have this concert, it kind of gave us some closure

and we were able to kind of put it behind us

and celebrate his life.

-It was really great. You did two nights.

You felt better about the second night.

-Yes, yes.

-Was this just sort of athletes

who maybe needed to get back into the groove?

Is that what you felt like?

-Yeah, I mean, I'm a perfectionist,

and most people that came to the first show,

they really loved the first show,

but I knew that the things that went wrong,

and that's always been the thing about me,

is that I'm very, very hard on myself,

and the first show was like --

The next morning I was crying, and my kids --

I told my kids I needed to come up to the hotel room

because I just needed somebody to cry in front of

because I was so disappointed.

I was like a kid in Little League.

You know what I'm saying?

So I'm kind of, like, spoiled with the performances --

-Wait. You called your children

because you wanted to cry in front of them?

-Yeah. I mean --

-That seems like it would be very traumatic for them.

-Yeah, yeah.

But I was crying alone, and I felt lonely --

-Yeah, there we go. [ Laughter ]

-I needed somebody to tell me it was going to be all right.

-You do plenty for them. You do plenty for them.

-Exactly.

-It's about time they do something for you.

-It was the first time they saw it,

and I just, you know, I was in a desperate situation,

and I called my family -- -There you go.

-And I was like, "I'm up here crying.

Y'all need to get up here."

[ Laughter ]

But the second night -- The second night really --

I mean, you really got to go see the movie.

"Can't Stop Won't Stop."

It's in theaters just up till this week.

We did a limited run, but you can go to Apple Music,

and you can get it there.

And it will also be on iTunes July 7th.

For more infomation >> Sean "Diddy" Combs Cried the First Night of Bad Boy's Reunion Tour - Duration: 3:19.

-------------------------------------------

try me - Duration: 0:03.

Try me, bitch.

For more infomation >> try me - Duration: 0:03.

-------------------------------------------

Cowsep 中文翻譯(CC字幕)精華 EP286 夢裡大叫/如何翻譯韓服英雄名子 - Duration: 4:42.

For more infomation >> Cowsep 中文翻譯(CC字幕)精華 EP286 夢裡大叫/如何翻譯韓服英雄名子 - Duration: 4:42.

-------------------------------------------

Nasıl Canlı Yayın Yapılır? (Android) - Duration: 3:10.

For more infomation >> Nasıl Canlı Yayın Yapılır? (Android) - Duration: 3:10.

-------------------------------------------

#Learning Colors for Kids with Bear - How to Learn colors for children with Planes Toys - Duration: 2:06.

For more infomation >> #Learning Colors for Kids with Bear - How to Learn colors for children with Planes Toys - Duration: 2:06.

-------------------------------------------

Andhra Tamarind Rasam - Duration: 1:50.

Heat the pan and add 2 teaspoons of oil

Add mustard seeds

Add Curry leaves and dried chillies.

Add Pepper, cumin seeds(Jeera) and garlic powder

How to make this powder: Grind 1/2 teaspoon pepper, 1 teaspoon cumin seeds and 5 to 6 garlic gloves in mixie roughly.

Fry until raw smell is gone.

Now add Tamarind water.

To make Tamarind water: Soak some tamarind in water for 5 mins. Then squeeze and remove the pulp from water

Now add Dhaniya powder( Coriander powder)

Add Turmeric powder

Add salt

Add 1 glass of water. (If u want less tangy, u may add more water)

Boil it for 5 mins.

You can enjoy rasam with White rice or simply drink

Ideal to drink after a heavy meal for digestion.

Thank you for watching :)

For more infomation >> Andhra Tamarind Rasam - Duration: 1:50.

-------------------------------------------

PRESENTATION DE MA CHAINE YOUTUBE - Duration: 12:16.

For more infomation >> PRESENTATION DE MA CHAINE YOUTUBE - Duration: 12:16.

-------------------------------------------

How to draw MINIONS so cute step by step easy for kids children - Duration: 2:17.

For more infomation >> How to draw MINIONS so cute step by step easy for kids children - Duration: 2:17.

-------------------------------------------

Colors for Toddlers to Learn with Pokemon Pikachu Wrong Pokeball Bad baby Crying ! Learn Colors Baby - Duration: 2:17.

For more infomation >> Colors for Toddlers to Learn with Pokemon Pikachu Wrong Pokeball Bad baby Crying ! Learn Colors Baby - Duration: 2:17.

-------------------------------------------

How to Install WIndow XP 7,8,10 on Android Easily - Simple and Fast mega Trick Free - Duration: 6:55.

And guys there you can see it works really great

Hey, what's up guys?

technology Shear in this video

I'll show you how you can install any windows operating system on your Android device

Yes, this works

And this is the updated method for 2017 and this works really great on any Android device

So you can install windows XP Windows 7 Windows 8

8.1 and all the way up to the latest one which is windows 10 so with the help of this method you can install any

windows operating system on any Android device no matter you're having a

cheap Android device

Or you are having a very costly Android device you don't need to be worried about anything like that if you follow the method very

Carefully, which I'm Gonna show you in this video

You can install any windows operating system on your Android phone so before starting this video

I would like you to know that all the necessary links are down there in the description of this video

so you can get into the description and you can download all the links which are needed for this process so with it for the

dupe, let's get started so at first what you need to do you just need to get in the play store and

Over here you need to search for this application

Which is called limbo, and this is a PC emulator application limbo?

And it is available on play store now and from here

You can download the application so once you download the application from here you need to get into the description there

I'd provided the operating system image file and for the sake of this video

I had quickly downloaded windows xp as because the windows 10 iso. File is around 1.5

Gigabytes of size so for showing you guys the process quickly

I had downloaded windows Xp, and I'll even provide you the link of the windows XP image file

Which I had downloaded so just go into the description and download the image file

So once you install this application you need to get into the file explorer first so for me

I'm using the default file explorer

but you can use es file explorer or

Whichever you want, so just get the storage section and on the internal storage

I'll just decrease brightness so that you can see it properly

So here you can see we are in the file explorer and is the internal storage of this device and down here

We'll get a folder over here limbo

So you just need to get into the folder and over here you need to paste the windows operating system image file

So down here you can see at first at x p dot img, so this is the image file. Which is around

369 Megabytes, So I

Downloaded this and I had pasted the file on the limbo folder which is there on the internal storage of your device so at first

you won't get this folder limbo on your internal storage so for that you need to run the application limbo first on your device and

after that

You'll get the folder so once you get the folder just copy and paste the image file of the operating system on this folder itself

Don't get into any of the folder inside limbo folder

Just keep it inside the limbo folder so once you copy and paste the image file over here

You need to get into the limbo application now. So once you are in limbo application over here

You'll get load machine option, and you'll get user interface and there a bunch of options over here to select

I will quickly show you the options and what are the usage for this so now. I'll select load machine over here

So just tap on new and over here unit to enter the machine name

So just enter the machine name as xp or whatever name you want so for me

It's Xp and now on the user interface you will get VNC. Make it sDl

So just go through the steps which I'm showing you in this video as because if you don't go through the steps properly then

Your operating system may not run or may run incorrectly so I had selected as deal on the user

Interface on the Architecture add selected X86 so you need to select

X86 over here

Don't select X64 it shows that it supports X64 bird by using X64 you might face some problem

so add setted this on X86

but if you want to test then you can make it x64

cpU model Kimu 32 make sure you select this one and only cPU cores make sure you select as

One this one is very important if you select it too then the image file may not run on your device

So for the time being I'd selected one and on ram. I'll select

512 megabytes of ram so I'd selected 512 megabytes of ram over here on hard disk a I'll

Select hard disk a and over here

You'll get none just tap on this one and select open over here

So once you select open you'll get the option to select the image file

It's in my internal storage there is a folder called limbo

So I'll get you the folder quickly and there you get the image file

Which we had copied and pasted so just tap upon the image file name hit ok go down and over here

You'll get vGa display

Make sure you select this as std and after that you don't need to select anything over here on sound card

Network Network card anything you don't need to select anything over here boot from device will be default you don't need to touch anything over

here even and

Down here you need to select full screen and also on the orientation

You need to select as landscape so after this you are done with the settings

So now we are ready to play windows xp on our Android phone so now tap on play

So there you can see and guys over here based on your mobile

Phone's Performance it may take 3 to 4 minutes maximum it will take around 5 minutes to completely load any windows operating

system on this application and guys there you can see it works really great and

We are in windows Xp from here. We can use windows Xp. It shows the new hardware found so from here

we can install the hardware but for the timing I'll cancel it and there you can see we are in windows XP, and

you can customize your

Windows Xp or any other windows operating?

System the way you want so guys that was the way on how you can install any windows operating

System on your Android phone and this works really great so with the help of this application limbo

you can install any windows operating system right from

Your android phone, so that's pretty much it and that's all for this video and if you liked this video

Then do it the like button down below and also subscribe to our channel, and I'll catch you guys in the next one

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét