Thứ Năm, 29 tháng 6, 2017

Waching daily Jun 29 2017

Friday, June 30th is expected to be Republican Representative Jason Chaffetz's last day in

office.

He's resigning.

He wants nothing more to do with this.

He's come under a lot of scrutiny recently, and he just can't take the heat anymore.

But before he leaves office, he wants to make it clear, he said this in an interview, that

the taxpayers, the American taxpayers need to be giving members of Congress a $2,500

a month stipend, so that they can pay for their DC residences, because, after all, most

representatives have a home back in their district and one in DC, where they spend about

half their time, so they have to split the time.

They have to get two houses, and, yeah, that can be expensive.

But here's the thing, Mr. Chaffetz.

You make a $174,000 a year working three and a half days a week.

Your plane travel, those are businesses expenses that you get to write off.

We, the average people, don't get to do that.

Furthermore, you're the same guy, who just a few months ago, said that poor people might

have to make that though decision over whether or not to buy the new iPhone or purchase health

insurance.

After demeaning the poor, blaming them for not being able to afford health insurance,

because, according to you, they're wasting it on iPhones and stupid stuff like that,

you now want us, those same people that you demonized and humiliated, to pay for your

house in DC, and to pay for your Republican colleagues' houses in DC.

Let me tell you something.

$2,500 a month is a hell of a lot of money for rent.

You can probably get a pretty nice apartment for that.

But, furthermore, I don't give a crap if every one of you is living on the street serving

in Congress.

With what you are doing to the American public, cutting Food Stamp programs, cutting Social

Security Medicare payments, kicking 22 million people off health insurance, and you expect

us to give a damn about the fact that it's kind of pricey for you to have two homes?

Do you understand how elitist and disgusting you sound?

No, you don't, because you don't care.

In fact, according to stories today, you're already planning a career move after you leave

Congress.

You're going to go work at Fox News, where you're going to make a hell of a lot more

money than you ever did as a United States Congressman.

Here's a fact.

The fact that Congresspeople make $174,000 a year puts them within the top 5% of US income

earners.

95% of the country does not make as much money as you, and we work a hell of a lot longer

and harder than you do, buddy, so we don't owe you a damn thing.

Until you start taking care of everybody else in this country, don't you dare go complaining

about the fact that your $174,000 a year salary isn't enough for you to afford your two homes.

Back in the early days of this country, Congresspeople weren't paid.

You know why?

Because they wanted people to see it as their civic duty.

It wasn't about money.

It wasn't about getting rich.

It was about protecting the country and working on the country that you live in and love.

But I guess that spirit's died out over the last 250 plus years.

Now all that matters is money, money, money, money, money.

That's all you want.

That's all you care about, and you don't care if you're taking everything away from people

who already have nothing, just so you can have a second residence in DC that's a little

bit more comfortable than the housing that everybody else in that area can afford.

You're disgusting, and I cannot wait until you walk out of the door of Congress tomorrow

for the last time, and never go back in.

For more infomation >> Republican Who Said Poor People Shouldn't Buy iPhones Wants Taxpayers To Pay His Rent - Duration: 4:22.

-------------------------------------------

How to make the pictures taken with your phone better - Duration: 4:37.

We take more and more photos with our smarphones.

Unfortunatly those pictures always look like this.

While we want them to look more like this

Today I will show how to make that happen!

The app you need it's called

SNAPSEED

Free to download on Android and iPhone.

When you open the app,

clic on the OPEN button on the top left corner.

You will get access to a menu

that allow you to get a picture anywhere in your phohe or the newest pictures.

After you've chosen a picture,

clic the button on the right bottom corner.

You will then get access to all the possibilities offered by the app,

that goes from filters to apply,

to face editing.

For this tutorial, we will only focus on the basic editing tools.

Slide UP and DOWN to chose the type of setting,

and LEFT and RIGHT to chose the level of the setting

you will apply just a bit more EXPOSURE

on the picture

just enough for the look we want

then will raise slightly the CONTRAST

to up the blacks on the picture.

If you add to much, it will look fake,

raise it just a bit.

Then we will add SATURATION, to boost the colors.

The AMBIANCE help to bring the dynamique of the image.

Next, the HIGHLIGHTS help the image to shine.

The SHADOWS to bring the dramatic look

of the picture.

Just a little bit.

For WARMTH, the name it's self explaning.

You just clic on the bottom left corner to save the work.

We will now go to the DETAILS menu

to add details to our image.

We use STRUCTURE to reveal the details

or to remove them from the picture.

We will add just a bit

not to make it feel fake.

Then a bit of CLARITY, to sharpened those details.

And finally,

we will crop the picture.

Most of the time I us 5:4 crop

to make it look more like coming from a DLSLR camera.

Then you have it!

Just clic on the arrow icon on the top right corner

to either Share, Save or export the final image.

I will save it for this tutorial.

At the begining the picture was looking like this

and finally

it's look like this!

Thanks for watching!

If you enjoyed the video,

Like and Subscribe!

Follow me on Instagram!

If you want me to published your photos on the next video,

post them on Instagram with the following hashtag.

Thanks again for watching!

See you next time!

If you want your photos to appea.....

appea..... FAIL

That was the last....

For more infomation >> How to make the pictures taken with your phone better - Duration: 4:37.

-------------------------------------------

Doritos Mermaid Commercial - Duration: 0:51.

Man, we've been out here all day

I haven't even had a nibble

What can I say?

Some of us got it

Some of us don't

Hey, can I have a Dorito?

Yeah

Oh!

Nice catch

For more infomation >> Doritos Mermaid Commercial - Duration: 0:51.

-------------------------------------------

Yoga with Aly: why men should also approach this fitness discipline [SUB ITA] - Duration: 1:59.

For more infomation >> Yoga with Aly: why men should also approach this fitness discipline [SUB ITA] - Duration: 1:59.

-------------------------------------------

Is Mario Odyssey DOOMED VS Breath of the Wild? - Duration: 5:27.

[ON CAMERA] 2017 has been an INSANE year for video games.

Even with the overall quality of this year, I'd say there's still a pretty clear pick

to take it all this year.

Breath of the Wild is definitely the one to beat & if any game has the potential to dethrone

it, it has to be Mario Odyssey.

My question is, could that really happen?

Could Mario be a better game than Breath of the Wild?

If so, how?

The answer is complicated I think based on what we know about Mario Odyssey so far, it's

possible, but, it won't be easy.

& that's not to say no one will think it's better regardless, or that they'll like another

game most.

But those are isolated opinions.

This, is more about the consensus

[OFF CAMERA] Mario & Zelda games have a history of being

genre defining releases for the future generations to come.

The original Mario was and in many way is the benchmark for 2D platformers, the original

Zelda is a case study of how to inject a sense of exploration and the feeling of independent

experiences even back then & is the basis for many open world games today.

Go forward a bit to Mario 64 & Ocarina of time to see yet again they redefined their

respective genres all over again while simultaneously showing every other dev how to translate their

2D games into the 3rd dimension regardless of genre with Zelda in particular coming out

on top with many people hailing it as the best game of its time.

[ON CAMERA] Don't tell nobody but...

I disagree.. more on that here

[OFF CAMERA] Now in 2017 Breath of the Wild is the game

that developers, critics, & players alike have their eye on as far the new standard

in its genre.

I'd say that's because of the developer's focus on straying away from the Zelda norms,

Breath of the Wild was all about bring Zelda into modern day and refining established norms

in the genre as a whole.

Breath of the Wild is very much a case of taking what works and making those things

better.

Zelda takes a lot from games like Skyrim, Far Cry, & Dark Souls all the while it adds

it's own refinements with things like the Chemistry Engine, increased exploration through

climbing without any real barriers, and leaving it up to players to make discoveries on their

own rather than charting out distinct paths to discovering the world or overcoming challenges.

On the other hand Mario Odyssey seems to have a separate approach.

Rather than reinventing 3D Mario through borrowing from contemporary games and improving upon

those ideas, Mario Odyssey aims to perfect an old formula that has since been abandoned

in favor of simpler formats.

That's not to say Mario Odyssey isn't trying anything new, or trying to solve any

problems from past Mario games.

That's not the case at all.

It's just improving on concepts that haven't been innovated on in a long, long time.

3D Mario games are kind of the precursor to the open world genre, they're not QUITE

open, but at the same time, they're not linear.

They're somewhere in the middle.

The advantage to this is it makes it easier to introduce and throw away new concepts in

isolated portions of the game in a natural way.

Open world games can't really manage things like this effectively because of the nature

of the world.

When the goal is a giant cohesive open world it's not as easy to introduce mechanics

that are only used in short bursts without it being forced or random.

& that extends to the world itself.

To be cohesive there needs to be a seamless approach to making the world diverse.

Areas in the world should blend together.

While Mario Odyssey's approach allows for different parts of the game to look DRASTICALLY

different without having to worry about how to naturally stitch them together.

Mario Odyssey could also have the edge in its diversity of gameplay.

Mario is a lot more agile than Link and his moveset is a lot more diverse.

& that's even before accounting for Mario's ability to CAPTURE a variety of enemies, objects,

allies…

? Breath of the Wild gives the player control by way of a comparatively limited moveset

that can interact with the world, so gameplay ends up being diverse, but it's more situational

and less intentional.

You're given a toolset at the beginning of the game and are tasked with progressing

with that predefined toolset.

There's a lot that can be done with that, as you'll know after exploring the world,

clearing the shrines, and conquering dungeons but nothing is able to be TOO different because

of this.

Mario being given new abilities almost entirely throughout makes the experience fresh throughout.

Rather than giving you a different take on something you already know like Breath of

the Wild, Mario Odyssey makes you gain an understanding of new things.

[ON CAMERA] All of this is to say, who knows if Mario

Odyssey will be better?

I sure don't, however after looking into what we know so far about Odyssey, it's

good to know that it very well could at the very least go head to head for Game of the

Year.

But those are my thoughts, what do you think?

Will Mario Odyssey come out on top?

Will Zelda hold onto the 2017 crown?

Or are you rallying behind something DUMB like Persona.

Let me know in the comments, don't forget to like, share, and BE SURE to cicl that subscribe

button and bell while you're at it.

Ok, that's it for me.

See you next week.

Or maybe sooner.

Again click the bell…

For more infomation >> Is Mario Odyssey DOOMED VS Breath of the Wild? - Duration: 5:27.

-------------------------------------------

☯ DL:MB (Shu) [Bruto Ending] - Duration: 5:17.

For more infomation >> ☯ DL:MB (Shu) [Bruto Ending] - Duration: 5:17.

-------------------------------------------

JAY-Z X Pusha T Type Beat - 4:44 (Prod.Proffeny) - Duration: 3:32.

BUY BEATS HERE - SOUNDCLICK.COM/PROFFENY * SUBSCRIBE ME *

For more infomation >> JAY-Z X Pusha T Type Beat - 4:44 (Prod.Proffeny) - Duration: 3:32.

-------------------------------------------

THINGS A GIRLFRIEND WILL DO FOR YOU - Duration: 10:10.

little things in relationships if you want to help the other person out it's

good to go run some errands for them make their life easier

Hey you guys. Good Afternoonish kind of.

Sorry we started this vlog super late

it's been kind of a stressful morning

Yeah, Ryan had a quiz

and

no

I had a quiz, discussion

and two chapters of homework

and a midterm yesterday

then work after that

and now I have work soon

then tomorrow I'm working again

Hen House gives free tea. Complimentary

It's good tea

Very relaxing

love you

we just went to the store. Got some bananas bananas and Ryan had to get some

ice cream it took in like five minutes and eight

ball app to decide whether or not he should go get ice cream and when you

shuck the eight ball app. Oh, here he'll show you.

So when I saw that I was like, Okay! fine.

got his ice cream

I didn't eat most of it. I ate like 1/8 of it

1/4.

right?

1/4

I remember before I used to eat ice cream everyday

Now it feels like a sin

but it's good to limit myself

E: you deserve it though because you got an A on your midterm

I hope. I hope

I feel like it was an A, but I hope so

But an A or a high B for sure

E: Was the test hard?

It was easier than what I was studying for

Studied for a whole week

But the test was like, what?

Well like for example. You know how you study for a test in depth

But then on the test it's superficial?

no, what's it called?

just on the surface?

that's it

So like what? wow.

E: oh, I see

E: but better safe than sorry

no no no. Better to know it than not know it

E: yeah that's what I meant

now its in my head

E: mm-hmm yeah that's what I meant

Now I have to go to work. It's time to go, babe

E: Time to go

E: But babe you haven't been in the vlogs for so long

E: Everyone's sick of Ellen

I'm sorry but I've been really busy studying and working

with everything. But next week I promise I will be there!

E: well you're going to go to work then I hope you have a good day at work. Love you

BTW if you haven't added us on SnapChat or Instagram. Do it!

Both are the same name. S-I-G-

Sign Duo

If you haven't followed or added me go ahead and do it

Because we use it a lot and it's lit!

bye

hi guys I'm sorry that the vlog is kind of like jumbled and we weren't really

like vlogging Ryan if you don't know Ryan moved out of his house he used to

live with his parents but he moved out and he's been living with his friend

but he needs to find a place to move into because where he's living now you

can't stay there much longer so we've been looking for places and this morning

went to go see a house there's that and then also my parents don't really want

us be vlogging in the house that much I mean of course they have their own

privacy and they're very nice about it but it just makes it a little bit

difficult when we possibly have to be careful or like you know make sure that

like certain things aren't or aren't are not showing so it just makes vlogging a

little bit difficult especially when I'm just home all day but I wasn't feeling

it today Ryan left for work and then we just took a nap I just fell asleep

Ryan asked me to go to Daiso for him to get these gloves that he needs for work

and I didn't really feel like going but he won't get them if I don't go and buy

them now because when he gets off of work it'll be closed already and Daiso

is this Japanese one dollar store that we both love and we love going together

and it's like one of those stores where you go in wanting nothing and come out

spending $30 but everything was only $1.50 or like $1 so we're going to go

there and I'm going to try to make this day

I'm just going to try try to make this day a little bit better I mean go get

some gas for the car because it's empty right now my engine light is

on so me go get gas and then we're going to go to Daiso. yep

I'm glad I didn't

have to wait for gas

It's like really empty around here

Not a lot of people are out

It's weird. Weird

Okay! Let's go to Daiso!

okay, before we go in there. I have to make a

promise to you guys and to myself that I'm not going to buy anything else but those

gloves okay

Hold me accou..

hold me. hold me

responsible for that okay

you guys have to hold me responsible

I had to walk in with blinders on. Don't look at anything look at anything else just go

straight to the gloves

I have to wait in this long line for Ryan

I must really love Ryan

whole $1.62

I'm so proud of myself I only got the gloves and the line the

line was pretty long but I don't mind waiting

Ryan needs these for work and I love him, and I need to do more things for him. You know

or you know. I do things for him, but the little things in relationships if you

want to help the other person out it's good to go run some errands for them

make their life easier

cause I love him

and I'm out of focus. Everytime

I'm so out of it today

Hi you guys

I just got off work

and I cam over

She's so sweet. She picked up some gloves for me

because I work really early tomorrow

here you

thank you. thank thank thank you

Is that the right one?

nope

no?!

What?! Why?!

I'm just kidding

I'm just playing. Thank you

You're welcome. what do you need those for?

For work tomorrow

What are you going to be doing?

moving stuff

dirty stuff

oh, I see

I don't want to get my hands dirty

yeah, after I came home

from Daiso I was just editing all night and I tried YouNow - I think we're going to

go ahead and do that we'll keep you informed good night you

guys have a good sleep

bye love you!

Going to go home now

Sign Duo

OUT!

Oh

For more infomation >> THINGS A GIRLFRIEND WILL DO FOR YOU - Duration: 10:10.

-------------------------------------------

Before & After - Stone look sidetable - Chalk paint - Före & efter sidobord sten - Duration: 1:29.

Before & after

For more infomation >> Before & After - Stone look sidetable - Chalk paint - Före & efter sidobord sten - Duration: 1:29.

-------------------------------------------

How to Make Cheap BGA REWORK STATION - Duration: 13:32.

Ok

The chip is already released

Okay friends, meet again with me, duwiarsana

Today I will share a trick

Just my VLOG but like a tutorial

We will make a tool called BGA REWORK STATION

Or a tool used to remove chipsets on the laptop mainboard

handphone mainboard

playstation, and so on

Usually the price of BGA REWORK STATION it's price is above IDR 8.000.000

but there are also cheap

but we will make it under IDR 200.000 (UNDER 15 USD)

Ok lets check its out

I recorded this video with webcam

And test my new webcam

I've made a prototype

Prototype of BGA REWORK STATION, please check in video description

i used a small lamp

With DIY Reflector

I Make it by my self

Below here there is an smoothing iron

and we will test it to released IC from laptop mainboard

But there is a glue on the ic

*position the board*

Hover the light onto the ic on the mainboard

As close as possible

Let's try to turn it on

I turned this light on by using a regular switch

and smoothing iron must be turning on

ok smoothing iron its on

and thermometer must be on

We put the sensor near the chip to be removed

check temperature of smoothing iron

Tape the sensor with kapton tape

turn it on and off untill temperature reached 200 celsius

and now we must remove the glue with pinset when the board is hot about 150 celsius

Its glue will be destroyed by heat

dazzled :D

Give flux around the chip

Try to release the ic slowly

ok

The chip is already released

At a temperature of 220 celsius

And we'll see the results

maybe i will use another camera to see the result

i forget ther memory card :D

No broken layout

and the pad is good

this is my DIY BGA REWORK STATION

Very cheap, with regular lamp

but with this tool we can released bga chip easily

no damage

just made by regular lamp , iron, and cheap part.

this is a 12V lamp

and regular switch

this is my subscriber counter my youtube channel made with ESP8266

For more infomation >> How to Make Cheap BGA REWORK STATION - Duration: 13:32.

-------------------------------------------

My Experience At VidCon 2017 - Duration: 4:49.

VidCon was a thing that happened, and it was fun.

And I got to reunite with Abby.

Abby: Like look I'm home! (laughs)

Andrea: Look who's back in my life!

Andrea: Are we doin-what are we printing?

Abby: We are going to print our tickets

and get our tickets so we can actually attend VidCon. (laughs)

Andrea: Oh yeah yeah yeah, we'll update you.

And then I got to go to the FemTube panel

and I got to speak a little bit about the struggles I deal with as a creator.

Andrea: They told me I had to interact in this panel.

Daniel: The lighting is just...

Andrea: Is it bad?

Daniel: Hello everybody!

(laughs)

Andrea: I like how you're going to vlog me but

but I don't actually know if I'm going to make a vlog.

Andrea: So my group just wanted me to

talk about my experience of the struggle.

Um, I make disabled related videos.

And I talk about my disability a lot.

But it's hard picking subjects because

I have an age demographic from like

12-26 but then I have a 55+

demographic of guys watching.

And they start commenting like fetish stuff

of wanting to see my feet.

And it's difficult because now I'm starting to talk more

about like sex and disability and I get nervous posting

because I'm just like (pauses)

are they going to start asking questions because they

want to learn or they just wanna masturbate to this content.

And I think that's the struggle because I'm just like

(inhales deeply)

I feel uncomfortable.

So that's all I got.

(buzzer goes off)

Andrea: Hey!

(claps from the audience)

After that I got to see my lovely friends

Allie, Rikki and Annie speak on the Disabilities on YouTube Panel.

Annie: Well first we have to discuss what Inspiration Porn is.

Because some people might not know.

Allie: Yeah could you clap if you're aware what interect-or inspiration porn is?

(few claps)

Allie: So like some, could you explain what it is?

Annie: Um, okay I'll try.

Inspiration porn is essentially when the narrative of a

disabled person is told for abled audiences.

And usually as an object of pity.

Um, it's when you see stories about

how amazing it is when a guy asks a girl in a wheelchair to prom.

Andrea: So accessibility at VidCon was a bit odd.

There was reserved seating for disabled people.

But I found myself and Abby when she wasn't using her mobility aids

getting harassed by people attending VidCon

and by the security guards at VidCon.

Everybody kept acting like the "Disability Police".

And then a lot of people kept walking in front of Abby's

interpreters, resulting in her not being able to have

access to what's being said on stage.

Accessibility at VidCon for me was an absolute mess.

And there seems to be a lack of educating

the general public about people with disabilities.

But especially the security guards.

VidCon, if you're going to have disability panels

and if you're going to provide "accessibility" for your disabled attendees

you need to educate everyone.

Share our video tips that many disabled creators have made

so that the general public can watch them.

And especially share our videos with your workers.

We literally are providing you with free education tools.

I sat at a panel by myself and I was sitting in the disabled seating section

and a security guard came up to me and said

"This is disabled seating."

I responded and said "I know, I'm disabled"

and he looked at me and went "No you're not."

VidCon you need to educate your workers on what disability looks like.

Other than the annoyance of accessibility at VidCon

I did have a really good time.

I got to meet a lot of my online friends for the very first time.

Which by the way,

if you haven't met Annie Elainey

I say meet her and ask her for a hug

because she gives the best hugs

in the entire world.

seriously.

Overall I liked VidCon, I think there are some

improvements they can do.

But I'm happy with my first trip and seeing all of my friends.

I especially wanna thank my friend Elijah for

allowing me to come on this trip.

I thank you so much, you've done so much for me and

I love you very much!

Also because I don't want Katie to feel left out

because (scoffs) needy

Hi Katie, I'm so happy I got to meet you!

And also,

hey Abby girl! Hey what's up!

So that's my video, I hope next time when I go to VidCon

I can be a featured creator.

That'd be kinda cool.

But I hope you enjoyed like this little vlog footage.

I didn't vlog a lot because I just wanted to enjoy the moment.

So that's all I have, if you wanna support my work

the links to my Patreon and my PayPal

are down in the description below.

And I will see all of you next time.

bye!

For more infomation >> My Experience At VidCon 2017 - Duration: 4:49.

-------------------------------------------

5 Facts That Are Actually Propaganda - Duration: 6:46.

For more infomation >> 5 Facts That Are Actually Propaganda - Duration: 6:46.

-------------------------------------------

5 Mysterious Giants Captured On Camera - Duration: 4:32.

For more infomation >> 5 Mysterious Giants Captured On Camera - Duration: 4:32.

-------------------------------------------

VidCon 2017 w/ JoJo Siwa, FaZe Rug, Kandee Johnson & More! | Nick - Duration: 1:48.

Vidcon!

[SHOUTING]

Oh!

Roll it!

Vidcon got me like--

Woo!

Vidcon got me like--

Vidcon got me like--

Got me like--

Meow!

Crazy

We're about to get slimed by JoJo!

Welcome to the slime booth!

Whoa!

I'm about to get slimed!

By me!

Yah!

Vidcon got me like--

[SHOUTING]

Vidcon, make some noise for JoJo Siwa!

Are you guys ready to see my new music video?

1, 2, 3!

(SINGING) Candy.

Candy.

Kids in the candy store.

My music video just went live on YouTube.

(SINGING) Kids in the candy-- candy.

I'm about to leave reality for virtual reality.

I just got virtual slimed!

That was amazing.

You guys, I need you to screech out the next Snapchat,

because it's going to unlock a really cool face filter.

Hey, it's JoJo Swia.

That's my impression of JoJo.

Vidcon got me like--

Whoa!

Vidcon got me like--

Boo-yaka-sha!

Vidcon got me, like, lit!

Awesome!

So much fun!

So excited, I can't even tell you.

For more infomation >> VidCon 2017 w/ JoJo Siwa, FaZe Rug, Kandee Johnson & More! | Nick - Duration: 1:48.

-------------------------------------------

Here's Where to Cop the Supreme x Louis Vuitton Drop - Duration: 1:59.

Hey everyone, for Complex News, I'm Justin Block.

At long last, the Supreme and Louis Vuitton collaboration is finally dropping.

Arguably the most hyped release of the year, the two brands are coming together to merge

high-end fashion—and its prices—with the streetwear cool that Supreme represents.

Items from the release go on sale on June 30, but only in at pop-up shops in select

cities.

Sydney, Australia is lucky enough to see Supreme and Louis Vuitton items hit the streets first.

In addition, Seoul, Tokyo, Beijing, Paris, London, Miami, and Los Angeles will all have

pop-up shops carrying the collection starting on the 30th.

Although Louis Vuitton says that more pop-up locations are on the way, there's no word

on when, or if, there will be a release in New York City.

In May, Supreme and Louis Vuitton submitted plans to an NYC community board to sanction

a small pop-up shop for their huge release, but after local residents protested, the board

straight-up denied the brands' request.

Not only that, but the board scolded the brands, listing dozens of reasons why locals didn't

want the pop-up shop on their street.

So, if you're in the NYC area and still hoping to cop something from the Supreme and

Louis Vuitton collection, you'll either need a plane ticket, a plug, or a grip to

drop on Grailed.

Pieces from the collection will likely be very limited, and given the price points of

just about every item, regular Supreme heads may be priced out of this luxury drop.

From the collaboration, we've got duffle bags going for over $1,000, 5-panel caps for

over $400, iPhone cases for over $400, sneakers for over $950, and other items like this bomber

jacket and this denim work shirt that will probably retail for multiple checks.

And that doesn't even include these exclusive Supreme and Louis Vuitton items that Travis

Scott previewed on Instagram back in January.

But no matter where you live in the world, getting your hands on this rare collaboration

will be difficult.

If you're trying out there, good luck.

That's the news for now, but for more, be sure to subscribe to Complex on YouTube today.

For Complex News, I'm Justin Block.

For more infomation >> Here's Where to Cop the Supreme x Louis Vuitton Drop - Duration: 1:59.

-------------------------------------------

BREAKING: Top Dem Caught Colluding With Russian Spy. This is Treason. | Top Stories Today - Duration: 2:33.

We have heard NOTHING but talk about how Trump and Putin are in bed together.

Recent undercover videos show that this is all a hoax, but the truth is now coming to

light about the DEMOCRATS and RUSSIA!

It recently came to light that DEMOCRAT Senator Claire McCaskill (D-MO) used money from a

PRIVATE FOUNDATION to pay for dinner for everyone at the home of the Russian Ambassador Sergey

Kislyak, The Washington Free Beacon reports.

While all this was happening the Senator kept quiet, and just this month everything came

to light.

Ironically, McCaskill told The Washington Post she NEVER had a call or meeting with

the Russian ambassador, though there was evidence that BOTH occurred, even before this story

broke.

Even CNN said McCaskill went to a reception at Kislyak's home in November 2015!

So obviously she was lying.

There MUST be a motive.

We think we know what is going on here.

Democrats have been trying SO hard to pigeonhole Trump and everyone else in his cabinet as

being tied to Russia in some way or another.

In a sloppy attempt to cover up what their Party was doing, they just failed to report

on it for longer than a couple of minutes.

THINK about it.

If 12 hours of their time goes to show that Trump is working with Russia, and three and

a half minutes go toward a story where a Dem met with the SAME PERSON, which one looks

worse?

The dinner payment was made clear as day, for the amount of $873.

The payment was made through the Shepard Family Foundation, not McCaskill directly.

It is disturbing that this did not get prior coverage.

Let's be honest, the only "cooperation" going on in this meeting wasn't what they

were going to eat for dinner.

McCaskill and her husband, Joseph Shepard, created the foundation in 2013, which as you

imagine, takes donations.

The couple did not disclose their filings to the Senate Ethics Committee until earlier

this month.

How many other events did they sponsor with the Russian ambassador that we don't know

about yet?

There is more information that has yet to be uncovered.

This is treason in the making — no question about it.

It is time that the Democrats get off the FAKE NEWS crap and start talking about what

THEIR Party is doing!

The Patriots of this country are tired of the lies and deception.

WE DESERVE THE TRUTH.

Do YOU think McCaskill is guilty of TREASON?

Please share this and tell us what you think!

For more infomation >> BREAKING: Top Dem Caught Colluding With Russian Spy. This is Treason. | Top Stories Today - Duration: 2:33.

-------------------------------------------

Donald Trump is hurting Mitch McConnell's health care efforts - Duration: 2:13.

Donald Trump is hurting Mitch McConnell�s health care efforts

President Donald Trump is lashing back against recent reports that he was minimally engaged

with the process of passing a Senate health care bill.

The �false story� from The New York Times being denounced by Trump claimed that, prior

to a Tuesday meeting at the White House, he�d only met with a few senators. Trump reached

out to more conservative senators who oppose the bill, including Ted Cruz of Texas, Mike

Lee of Utah and Rand Paul of Kentucky, the Times reported.

This same story claims that chief strategist Steve Bannon and chief of staff Reince Priebus,

despite playing major roles in passing the House health care bill, have had their influence

significantly reduced for the Senate version. Instead the responsibility for persuading

senators has been left to Vice President Mike Pence, who Senate Republicans indicated they�d

rather work with.

Trump�s decision to target Republican Sen. Dean Heller of Nevada also ruffled feathers

among Senate leadership, according to Politico. Senate Majority Leader Mitch McConnell of

Kentucky was �infuriated� by a $1 million ad buy from America First Policies, and �privately

fumed that it would make it harder to get Heller�s support for the legislation.�

He had to reach directly to Trump to stop. According to the Times, Trump �laughed good-naturedly

at the complaint [from McConnell] and signaled that he had received the message.�

There�s a growing sense among Senate Republicans that the White House�s ineptitude is causing

them serious political headaches. Considering that McConnell has recently had to announce

a surprise delay on a health care vote because he didn�t have the votes to pass the current

bill, the dissatisfaction with Trump only further weakens a Republican Party that should

be flourishing due its control of all three branches of the federal government.

For more infomation >> Donald Trump is hurting Mitch McConnell's health care efforts - Duration: 2:13.

-------------------------------------------

Here's My Canada: Natural Tourism - Duration: 0:23.

Canada welcomes all citizens of all religions colours ect.

I like other things about Canada that offers

free healthcare and education Canada is a

free country and we do not have a war going

on so it's safe we have two languages which

are French and English but you can of course

speak your home language Canada has a lot

of tour attractions one of them is Niagara

falls it's a beautiful fall and the other

one is Wonderland which is fun ride for you and your family

For more infomation >> Here's My Canada: Natural Tourism - Duration: 0:23.

-------------------------------------------

Loot Anime Unboxing (American Sign Language with English CC) - Duration: 5:18.

Hello everyone. My name is Crow_Se7en

Welcome to my vlog. I will talk about

There are many options

Loot Crate. Loot Crate XD... oh wait? DX

Loot Wear

Loot Pets

Loot Anime

Loot Gaming

I picked Loot Anime

Let's open this box!

Where is my knife?

Oh, I found it!

Too big

Rush B? No...

That right one

Knights of Sidonia. Cell phone stand

I have to put the parts together

It's pretty simple

It looks nice

Sanrio

Blame!

Gurren Lagann, artworks

Phone charm

That's awesome!

It's a pin

Voltron

I remember when I was a kid and I had that toy

The poster

It's pretty big

It has everything

If you want to order one

There are 4 plan options, I believe

One month - $26.95 USD / Month

Three Month - $25.95 USD / Month

6 Month - $24.45 USD / Month

12 Month - $23.95 USD / Month, includes FREE bonus T-Shirt

Each month has different theme

This month, June theme is Rise Up

Next month, July theme is...

I'm not sure. I didn't say anything. It's surprising!

Remember, there is no spoiler

It's like the government's top secret

If you want to learn more about Loot Crate

There is the link in the description, the bottom of the video

You can click that link then it will take you to Loot Crate's website

Take a look around, see the pictures, information about the prices

That's all, folks

Thank you for watching

Please click Subscribe, Like, Share

or whatever that will help me a lot

See you in the next video

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét