Thứ Năm, 29 tháng 6, 2017

Waching daily Jun 29 2017

Since it's a sister, I wanted to make it a little sad looking. That's why it is tear of blood

I am doing modeling at KERA

and I am an idol from the Daemon World

I am Hikari Shiina

Pikarin, Hikari

Jesus Christ

I want to do the sister makeup

It says "SI =Death" here,

It says "SI" here as well

There is actually a "SI=Death" written here as well

This is a "SI"star dress produced by me

The "SI" inside is the dark side in the human world that I hold

I hope you can buy it

So here we go with the "SI"ster makeup

Crisis..

The color contacts are Bambi series from Angel Colors

It's an almighty color contacts and was thinking of doing a daily makeup

so it's not an odd eye but the same color eyes

Precious Magical Any Cushion from Etude House

The color is lavender so it's purplish color

Since the makeup is "SI"star this time, I needed some funeral or ghost like look

So to do that, I'm adding a little purple

There are a lot of girls who use blue or purple for the base

Benefit Kitten Paris 3600yen

Made in USA. This is my mother's but the puff was so cute so I brought it

It's got glitter in it

This puff is so fluffy

I've never seen such a puff

It's as big as the bun of a really expensive hamburger

It feels good. When the puff is like this, it will be fun to use it

Majolica Majorca shadow customize eye shadow

Very good and very easy to carry

It can used as a blush as well as a shadow so it's very good

RD422

It's so good I am continuing to use this

Nose shadow from Heavy Rotation

I usually add the nose shadow pretty deeply,

so adding it as usual

For the eyebrows, I will be doing heavy rotation with Heavy Rotation

For the eyebrows for the "SI"ster

Since I have my original eyebrows now, so I am just drawing along it

This Anna Sui eye shadow matches very well with the "SI"ster makeup

Adding over with this brown color

Adding on the side

Next is the eyeliner from Love Liner in twin shiny stars color

Without any gaps and filling the edges of the waterline

People who doesn't have that much width on the eyelid or has a double fold, the pupil will look bigger

Since I wanted to illustrate and eye that has a dark side, I didn't add anything to the outer corner

When I reached the goals or my eyes on the outer corner, I just blend it in

The eyelash curler

The way to clamp is, I do it almost like this

I have less volume of eyelashes, or should I say it's a little short?

so unless I raise it straight, it won't reflect it

For those people, it will go up better if you raise it on the very edge of the eyelid

I think I raised it since 663 years ago

Next is the mascara

Not adding too much to the outer corner will create that round looking eyes

If you add it by having a black sun in mind, it will work out

If you create it like a rising sun, it will be really fun and good looking like coloring books

Probably my mother's Mary Quant

It is a "SI"ster makeup so I wanted to collect hi-end makeups,

but I didn't have any, and the only one that works was this Mary Quant

Drawing on the waterline

When you look from far away, it won't look vague, but still it won't be too low

The tattoo stickers

Since this is the genuine type of the "SI"ster makeup, I decided to reseller

This side is...the Jesus Christ

Since this side I wanted to make the sad look of the "SI"ster, it's the tear of blood

Bloody Tears

Sweets sweets fruits tinto balm 02

I'm sure since tinto is so popular, people buy it and get surprised that it's so bright

This Tinto isn't so bright nor the color doesn't fade so much so it is good

It will be a good red-orange to some extent

It becomes better as time passes

For the hair, I'm wearing the Chester Beret,

and I wanted to show the collar a little

I am tying my long hair and making it in a short arrangement

Pig tails are visible even when I am wearing a hat

Since I want to have the "SI=death" mark to be visible,

so I pin it to make it visible

"Si"ster makeup and "SI"ster coordination. How was it? Crisis!

It's just that I really like Chinese characters a lot,

Well for Cool Japan, I'm sure you all like Chinese characters as well,

The second grader syndrome type word actually comes to your wrist

This totally second year syndrome looking dress is..

I believe is still not sold yet globally

This hat as well. This I have specially made to make it big and Christian

There is a discreet hair here

This was something that may have been in KERA, but actually did not exist until now

It's like cute clothes which only existed in the 2D but now came into the human world to be created

so if you can do the "si"ster makeup while you are wearing the "SI"ster dress,

I'll be happy

The blush you see right here matches well with the black and white dresses

so I hope you can do it

There are many other videos including makeup and stuff,

So I hope you can check those as we.....Jesus

Goodbye crisis

Please watch again. Bye bye

Jesus

For more infomation >> Sister Makeup by Hikari Shiina【With English Sub】|モノクロファッションにもオススメ!"死スター(シスター)"メイク【椎名ひかり】 - Duration: 6:31.

-------------------------------------------

На пикничек. - Duration: 3:25.

For more infomation >> На пикничек. - Duration: 3:25.

-------------------------------------------

Tanki Online Let's Play #4 Very Interesting [Azeri Tank]. - Duration: 11:40.

For more infomation >> Tanki Online Let's Play #4 Very Interesting [Azeri Tank]. - Duration: 11:40.

-------------------------------------------

MIKA & Fedez - "NEVERENDING STORY.." (Funny moment | Eng sub) - Duration: 1:31.

FEDEZ - We've almost done ! We should prepare Ballet.. MIKA - Yeah ..

FEDEZ (filming) - Look how he's graceful climbing stairs! Even Belen Rodriguez cannot do it with such a Grace!

MIKA - Don't move the camera ! Be concentrated ! These are our Rehearsals about.. FEDEZ (laughing) - ..how to climb the stairs !

Turn around and look at each other's eyes ! (Mika starts to laugh and goes away) Mika, where are you going ?

- Mika, kiss him and he'll do like this !.. MIKA - NO !!! FEDEZ (laughing) - Come on, stop it ..

Now do this - "BUM" !

FEDEZ - Wait ! Don't hurt me with a headbutt !

For more infomation >> MIKA & Fedez - "NEVERENDING STORY.." (Funny moment | Eng sub) - Duration: 1:31.

-------------------------------------------

Games for Kids Learn Colors with Subway Surfers Mexico City Gameplay Vs Temple Run 2 Gameplay Video - Duration: 9:42.

For more infomation >> Games for Kids Learn Colors with Subway Surfers Mexico City Gameplay Vs Temple Run 2 Gameplay Video - Duration: 9:42.

-------------------------------------------

Glaube ist kein Gottesbeweis und keine Sinneswahrnehmung – AXP – Deutsche Untertitel, English subs - Duration: 16:14.

M: Zack in ... I have no idea where you're calling from, it looks like a weird ...

D: Is this Indiana? M: Is it Germany?

Z: No, this is from Idaho. D: Idaho?

Z: Hagerman.

M: Oh, okay. There's a slash in it, so I thought it said Hag/german, ID.

M: Hagerman, Idaho. Z: Yeah, thanks for having me on.

Z: I've been listening for a little while,

seen some of the videos and stuff since about probably 2013, 2014.

This is the first time I've called in.

D: And what have you got for us?

Z: I think that the idea that faith cannot be a valid mode of knowledge is ...

Z: I guess I disagree with that idea.

M: Is there anything that you couldn't believe

and attribute it to faith?

Z: Is there anything that I couldn't believe ...?

M: Is there anything that one could not believe

and just attribute to "I'm taking this on faith"?

Z: I guess not. I'm not sure ... M: If that's the case,

M: could somebody believe something that is false

and attribute it to faith?

Z: They could attribute it to faith. M: Sure.

M: So, if somebody says, I believe this, and their attribution is faith,

how do we tell whether or not it's true?

Z: I don't think we can as outsiders. I don't think ...

M: I'm going to take it on faith that

when I let go of this bottle of Coke Zero,

that it's going to fall to the table. Z: Right.

M: It's either going to fall or it's not.

Z: Right. I'd say that's not something that's taken on faith, generally.

Z: But I mean if somebody says, they're going to take that on faith,

we don't have any mechanism

for determining whether or not that's valid.

M: Sure we do. I can let go, it falls. Z: Let me explain what I mean by that.

M: That's how we find out whether or not something is true.

M: By investigation. Not by faith. Z: Right. That's through evidence.

D: But Matt's earlier point is

if you can believe anything on faith,

then it doesn't give you a guide to what's true or not.

Z: Right. You could believe everything on faith.

Z: I think that we're using "faith" in two different terms here.

Z: When a lot of believers talk about faith,

they use it as you guys have described

and as I've heard other callers sometimes describe

as, you know, the evidence for things unseen, that sort of thing,

and just take that on faith.

Z: But I want to look at it in a slightly different light,

like as sort of another sense experience,

or another possible sense experience. If you look ...

M: The problem, Zack, we're going to run into --

and I'll let you do this.

M: But now we've got two different definitions of faith

which are fundamentally different.

M: One you're going to describe as a sense experience

and the other one is belief in the absence of evidence.

Z: Right. And I think these two are often confused,

and I think that they're often ...

Z: often people use it that way and ... M: Why call ...

M: Zack, why call a sense experience "faith",

if "faith" is used in another way

and we already have the term "sense experience"?

Z: Because I don't think that that's ...

Z: Because I think often when people hear the word "faith",

sometimes they can think evidence,

you know, reason for belief in the absence of evidence.

Z: And other times when they hear it,

they can think this sort of other sense experience

of possibly spiritual realities.

M: What is this sense experience

and how do you know that it's real?

Z: Well, the same way we could know

any sense experience is real M: Cool.

Z: and is as valid as any other sense experience.

Z: You know, to the person who has it

it's as valid as ... M: Not cool! Not cool at all!

M: You just said we could validate it

the same way we could any other sense experience,

and we validate no other sense experience

by merely taking the person at their word

at their understanding what sense experience is.

It's independent verification that validates the reliability.

D: This is like ... there's the idea [of] ESP

and that's been well tested and found to be bogus.

Z: ESP, sure. I agree with that. D: So, how is this different from ESP?

Z: I'm not talking about the ... explaining it to another person,

being able to have some sort of shared belief in something.

D: How do I describe ... M: Then I'm absolutely not interested.

M: I'm not interested in claims to personal truth. Truth is truth.

M: The way we validate things is by independent confirmation

because the person who is suffering from delusions

who we have to lock up,

they have what they're going to call their personal truth.

M: If we're not going to care about the facts about a shared reality,

I don't know why we're wasting time discussing it.

Z: Okay. But let me ask you this:

Z: If everybody is, 90 % of the world, is blind

and 10 % saw, would it be valid, -- or even less than that,

say one in a million or something like that -- were able to see,

M: Okay. Z: would it be valid for those people

Z: to claim that they had knowledge of something that the others didn't.

Z: Not to convince them, not to convince the blind people,

but would, for the person who believes it, or for the person who sees,

would it be valid for that person to say he sees?

M: First of all, I'm not keen on using the word "valid" here

because it has a specific meaning in logic.

M: But can they be rationally justified

in believing that they can see? Yes.

D: And the blind people can be validly justified in not believing it

D: until they have evidence.

M: And they can engage in particular with other people who can see

to validate that they're seeing correctly.

And this is something that you can teach and demonstrate

to people who cannot see.

Through empirical evidence.

Z: You can demonstrate, you know,

things like being able to perceive things,

at a distance and things like that,

you can't explain colour to a person who can't see.

Z: There's no ...

M: So, first of all, I'm not convinced that that is true.

M: What you're getting to is this notion of qualia,

which there's something experiential about it.

There's something that we can describe and demonstrate.

For example, I can identify colourblindness in people

and I can find out who's not colourblind

and we can consistently demonstrate

that some people are not colourblind.

It doesn't change if the people

who are colourblind are totally blind.

The way to demonstrate this doesn't change.

It's about being able to consistently produce results.

Is this possible using the faith sense, sensus divinitatis,

whatever it is you're getting to?

Z: Probably not in the same way.

M: Then why are we talking about it?

M: Because you said you weren't interested

in whether or not other people believed it,

so it becomes a matter of personal experience and personal truth.

And yet, when we talk about these other senses,

we're talking about independent verification

and how might demonstrate it

to somebody without those senses.

And we've pointed out already

that those things are possible with other senses.

So what is it about your special faith sense

that even remotely compares to the things we discussed?

Z: I have to say, like, with colourblind tests and stuff like that,

there's no reason for a blind person to suspect

that a person actually can see colour

or that a person can't. I mean ...

M: Yes, there is. There is the evidence for it.

D: We could render a spectrogram and a Braille, for example.

M: There's a cool experiment with a tribe.

They can see a distinction between two different colours of [green]

that I can't see a distinction between.

Z: Oh, yea. The tetrachromatics.

M: I'm willing to accept that they can see that distinction

because the evidence consistently demonstrates

that that's the case.

M: I don't have to be able to see that distinction

to be convinced reasonably that they can. Z: Alright.

M: If people of faith, even if they want to consider it a sense,

wanted to, if their faith was a path to truth and understanding --

first of all, we wouldn't have thousands of denominations,

all appealing to faith, but if they wanted to demonstrate reliably

that they have access to some truth that the rest of us don't,

that is at least theoretically possible.

And yet it doesn't happen.

What we get is varied revelations that are in conflict.

Z: Okay. We could see ... We could imagine a sense experience,

maybe not colour, but I don't know, some sort of sense experience

that can't be independently verified.

M: OK, if we ... First of all, we can imagine whatever the hell we want,

but if there was a sense experience

that couldn't be independently verified,

how could you ever have warrant to trust it?

M: How is it distinguishable from a delusion?

If you can't independently verify it,

it is indistinguishable from a delusion.

Z: Okay. I guess that's true. But I mean, if we have ...

Z: So you're saying that if we had those kind of sense experiences,

if people actually had those kind of sense experiences,

they would not be able to ...

they would not be rationally justified

in actually trusting those experiences?

M: Yes. Because, for example, if I see a vision appear in this room

and I'm the only one who can see it,

I have to question my own sanity,

whether I'm seeing a vision

or my brain is playing tricks on me.

If there's no way for me to investigate

to determine if I've actually seen something real

or if I've just perceived this,

then I cannot have evidential warrant to believe that I saw it.

I can believe that I had an experience, because I did.

The properly basic thing is that I had some experience.

But whether or not my mind's understanding of that experience

maps to something about reality,

that requires independent verification.

Z: I see, I see. Alright then, I ...

M: That's why we end up locking people up

M: because there are some people who experience strong delusions

that to them, based on the reports and the studies,

are as functionally real as almost anything else they experience.

Yet these things are not perceptible to the rest of us.

We've identified in some cases problems of the brain

but sometimes we don't know why

but we do know that they're dangerous,

so we put them in protective custody.

Z: I see, I see. M: So, for example, if god talks to you

M: and people say god talks to them all the time --

I usually ask, did they hear it audibly

or is this a feeling or an impression,

if something happens in their brain.

But in all of those, if god talks to you and tells you something,

how can you be sure that god spoke to you

and that this wasn't just a creation of your brain?

Z: I don't have an answer for that right now.

Z: I'm going to have to consider that M: I don't, either.

Z: and call you guys back next ... D: I'm reminded of, you know,

D: when you go read about comic books

and Spiderman gets a special power of some sort,

then the first thing he does is he tries it out a bunch of times

and makes sure it's real, and then at some point

he starts to use it and starts to benefit by it

and starts to go off and do things.

And the fact that he is out saving the world or whatever

becomes evidence that other people can see.

D: So, that might be ... Z: Right, I mean like if ...

D: That might be a path, right. Z: But I mean if Spidy had ...

Z: some sort of sense of something that is happening beyond the ...

Z: horizon of the ... universe. M: But Spidy has the Spidy-....

M: Spiderman has Spidy-sense.

M: The sense of danger in a number of the comic books.

And the way that we know it's reliable

is he consistently finds the danger that he sensed.

Z: Right. Because there's actual ... M: Okay, if any religious ...

Z: You can compare it to other senses in a respect.

Z: You can validate it by appeals to D: Yes.

Z: things that happen around us and things we can affect.

D: Right, but be aware of confirmation bias.

M: I'm in complete agreement. I just need to ...

M: If there was some religious sense,

it would need to have some demonstrated reliability and a mechanism ...

D: That would be step one. M: by which we could confirm it.

M: And so far, I've got nothing.

Z: Okay. Alright. M: Thanks, Zack.

Z: That's, I guess, all I had.

Z: I'm going to think about what you guys have said

and possibly call back. M: Sure. Thanks, Zack.

Z: Bye.

As a reminder, anybody who wants, atheist or atheist-friendly person,

who wants to join us for dinner, we're going to Star of India.

We're on the air for another 20 mins or so

and then we'll be heading over. You're welcome to join us.

M: It's fun. D: Yea.

M: When I hear these things, in religious philosophy

there's this thing called "sensus divinitatis", the divine sense,

it essentially relates to getting direct revelations from god.

And what some people --

Zack didn't do this, I'm not going to fault him for it --

but some people talk about -- he did start to go down this road of,

hey, there's one in a million people who aren't blind --

[they] can verify with each other

but he seemed to imply that they couldn't verify anybody else,

and that's just not true.

Let's say that only Southern Baptists

are actually getting information from god

and that information that they get from god,

with god being perfect, is accurate.

That would be easy to demonstrate.

Most of these religions think that prayer,

intercessory prayer, is useful.

And yet we've tested it.

Intercessory prayer works at the rate of chance,

or I should say, doesn't work

at anything better than the rate of chance.

It's exactly what you'd expect.

There wouldn't be tax breaks,

they could just go with the lottery every time they want money.

M: Not only that.

If there was a single Christian denomination or --

I'll just stick with Christian --

that had access to the truth and the power of god,

the world would be fundamentally different.

This would be easy to demonstrate.

Either there is a god that interacts in reality

in some demonstrable, detectable way,

or there's not.

And if there is not,

I think you'll find that the world we live in

is exactly what you'd expect if that god doesn't exist.

People have asked me to defend the hard atheist position

that there are no deities,

and I will do it with very specific definitions.

But the book that I'm working on

is fundamentally about how this world

is exactly what we'd expect if there is no god.

We would expect confusion,

people who believe things

but cannot offer evidence for them.

We would expect people making appeals

to special ways of knowing

that they couldn't reliably demonstrate,

we would expect conflicting revelations

that tend to agree with the person, the biases and prejudices

that they have.

And we would expect, if there was a god,

for a god to perhaps step in and correct all this,

"Hang on a second, you guys have got it all wrong,

and this is important, so let me get you the correction."

But if we live in a world without a god,

that doesn't happen.

As far as I can tell,

that doesn't happen.

For more infomation >> Glaube ist kein Gottesbeweis und keine Sinneswahrnehmung – AXP – Deutsche Untertitel, English subs - Duration: 16:14.

-------------------------------------------

Kominternovo: Its scary to leave the house/Коминтерново: Страшно выходить из дома - Duration: 9:38.

- Four times this afternoon, right when I was going to milk the cow,

around 1 or 2 p.m.,

it flew right above us

and fell in the garden or maybe across the street.

Four of those, wizzz and that's it! And silence.

There wasn't any Kalashnikov's or machine gun's fire.

Simply wizzz and booom!

And shrapnel flew around,

we hide and that was it.

It became worse in the evening.

- And the girl didn't hide...

- As for the evening...

A fragment ricocheted from there and broke plastic

and cans that were inside the shelf.

I noticed it only today, when I looked at the cans.

And what if I would be standing there??

Right. - Right.

- Your house has been hit many times already, right?

- Sure, even GRAD shells were falling here.

- A GRAD shell landed behind the barn.

On November 25th I was lucky that it hit the tree,

otherwise Vasya would be blown off together with the couch,

it would hit the corner of the house.

We had to cover the whole roof with iron.

There are big holes in iron already.

Roof slates are damaged over here.

We changed the roof of the terrace after the impact,

otherwise there was water up to our knees after the rain.

It's impossible to repair the windows,

we have a film instead of glass for 4 years already.

- Why don't you hide in a bomb shelter?

- Which one?

- Well, there is a shelter on the central square.

- How do you imagine that?

they not gonna warn:

"Guys, we'll be shelling you in 15 min".

They aren't gonna tell, they just start shooting.

While you are on your way to the shop or work in the garden.

A shell lands and no time to run to the shelter!

It's like a lottery...

whether you get lucky or not.

That's why I am calling it an extreme park:

you never know when!

- Dasha was returning from the shop,

when anti-aircraft guns hit the cars,

Dasha and Vasya were in the yard then

and next day she went to the shop.

Anti-aircraft guns began to fire,

from the Ukrainian side,

and before she reached Listopadikha's house

she fell on the ground, together with Aiza [a dog].

She fell into the grass

and Aiza sneaked under her.

Only her nail got scratched that time,

but the next time her finger was pierced.

- So, she was wounded?

- Yes, she was.

When the neighbor's house got smashed.

I also got shrapnel in my chest,

in my arm, Dasha's finger suffered even more.

- You were talking about a shelter...

Ok, I got a cellar.

If shell would hit not the house, but 3 meters from there,

I'd be buried under the debris.

- I know about a family in Lebedinskoe, who died in the cellar.

- We'll better stay inside the house!

- We'll manage a different way.

- Sometimes I am calling Svetlana in the morning

to ask how is she

and she replies that they are striking back with a badminton rocket.

- We are kidding...

- When was the house behind you bombed down?

- About a month ago, maybe 3 weeks.

House was ruined and we suffered too.

If there wasn't a walnut tree...

Our cars are damaged.

Completely.

-And fragments flew into your house, right?

- Yes, they hit the house, the roof and the windows were smashed.

Even the fridge on the terrace was pierced.

Dasha's finger got injured

and I was hit by two fragments.

- What happened here yesterday to your neighbors?

- To our neighbors?

At 11 pm a mine landed in the old lady's yard

and hit a walnut tree.

Don't know what kind of mine

and the fragment hit the 18 years old...

she just turned 19 recently.

The girl was killed by a fragment in her head.

Funerals are tomorrow.

We have so many of those here...

- So, it's scary to go out of the house in the evening,

to go to the toilet or to make a phone call?

- It's scary in a day time too!

Random bullets are flying across the back yard.

Not only from Kalashnikov, but machine-guns too!

When I am swiping the yard,

I find lots of bullets: big and small ones.

I can hear them hitting the barn wall,

house on the other side is all damaged too.

And our fence is all pierced,

by mines and bullets.

We got a machine-gun bullet out of the fence recently.

Luckily, it got stuck there

otherwise could kill someone!

Right when we got bombed

my husband was cutting grass.

He was crawling like a snake there.

He ran into the house

and Dasha was screaming here

and everything is upside down.

Even the doors of all closets fell out then!

And windows on the other side were broken too.

The barn too.

Our cow is so scared now.

And the piglet lies down

and lays back his ears during shelling.

Hiding...

That's the way it is ...

- Aren't you afraid to leave the house and walk on this street?

- Doesn't matter if we are scared or not,

gotta go to the shop, take care of animals.

I was on the terrace when the shell landed,

I was standing there

and just took a bucket to go to milk the cow.

One more second

and I'd be in the middle of explosion.

- And you never go to the shelter...

- A shelter in the center of the village?

It's scary to leave the house

and I'll be shot dead 15 times before I reach the shelter,

by a mine or a bullet!

Like yesterday, when the girl was killed

a mine fell right in front of our neighbor's gates.

A tail is sticking out near the gates.

If I will run somewhere...

Did you have impacts in the garden too?

- In the garden? Yes.

We have planted some vegetables there now.

A tank shell has landed in the end of our garden.

We got 130 mm shells

or whatever is it, in the garden too.

Not 80 mm, but bigger.

You can see the tail.

Holes everywhere.

There are no military positions near you,

i.e. they are shooting residential houses on purpose.

- Sure, on purpose!

They want us to leave.

And we won't.

Well, first of all

I can go to my sister or daughter for instance.

But what shall I do with my cow?

I have cats too.

I am also feeding for 4 years already my friend's dogs.

Her house was bombed down on September 5th,

she was living half a year in the basement.

But she got real sick after the New Year,

and moved to her son in the city.

And for almost 4 years

I am feeding her dogs.

I can't abandon them.

And I got 4 dogs of my own.

Cats, chicken, pig...

How can I leave all this and who needs us anywhere?

- Isn't your life the most precious??

Especially knowing that someone is killed

in the house right next to you...

Doesn't it scare you?

- Don't know, I'm not scared.

Maybe we are used to it?

- I see that despite everything

you aren't losing a sense of humor.

- Sure, we wouldn't survive otherwise.

We go to the garden,

where bullets are flying.

My mobile works only in the end of the garden.

I am talking and shells start flying.

And I am telling my mom:

"I gotta flee, end of conversation".

It's ok. We don't lose sense of humor

or will to live.

Surviving the best we can.

- Alla, if you could address people from Europe and America,

ordinary people,

what would you tell them?

- What to tell?

Well, I would advise them

not to believe Ukrainian mass media.

Ukrainian TV lies, lies and lies again.

And we are shelled over and over.

They say that Ukrainian army never shoots,

but it's a lie!

Government and everyone are lying!

For more infomation >> Kominternovo: Its scary to leave the house/Коминтерново: Страшно выходить из дома - Duration: 9:38.

-------------------------------------------

Female fitness motivation First - Duration: 3:51.

Female fitness motivation First

Female fitness motivation First

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét