Thứ Sáu, 30 tháng 6, 2017

Waching daily Jun 30 2017

Whats up my youtube family welcome to episode 11 of journey to the stage in today's video

i wanted to share with you guys some of my favorite ab workouts out that i personally

like to do.

I don't do them all the time, but when I do these are my go to's.

If you guys are interested in watching stay tuned for the rest of the video.

welcome guys to the commentary, I wanted to do a commentary over these clips because i

wanted to explain a little bit more about the ab exercises.

So as you can see here I literally just put my foot in the handle of the cable handle

bar, lol and then I bring my knee towards my chest.

I really like this because it really strengthens your inner core muscles and it is really challenging.

there are so many variations, you can come out instead of straight in and come across

your chest to the other elbow.

There is just a lot of variations that you can do with this and they are very challenging

you can add on weight or keep it light.

I like to add in a push up sometimes to challenge my upper body and core strength.

This one is definitely my favorite one to do when I am doing abs, and as you can see

it is very tiring.

moving on to the net exercise, I am sure you guys have seen this I have seen it everywhere.

Most people do these kinds of abs I think you really have to focus on the form.

Sometimes I see people move their hips a lot and you don't have to do that.

You want minimal movement at your hips.

You want to round out your back at the bottom and really squeeze your abs.

If you do it right, you feel the burn.

I only did 15 reps for 3 sets and I was so tired, my abs were just sore after that.

I absolutely love this one, I like to incorporate it in between some of my sets sometimes.

Moving on to one of the more challenging ab exercises I like to do.

Here your want to try to keep your legs straight.

For me it is always challenging because I know my hamstrings are tight

so it is hard to straighten out my legs you want to pull through your abs, raise your

hips up and then slowly come back down this is not a beginners ab exercise, I think

as you progress it is something you want to start incorporating because it really targets

the lower area of your abs as well as the top area.

As you can see I start to get fatigued towards the end of this set and so i went ahead and

switched to squeezing my abs and push up and that is still very challenging.

Jacquelyn and I are comparing our *BEEP* eww that sounds so dirty!

And finally one of my favorite abs, these are V-ups.

I like rings, unfortunately we don't have TRX bands, but those would be your best option

and this one there is so many variations that you can do, with this suspended ab workouts.

It is so challenging, it requires a lot of balance and core strength.

Definitely incorporate that into your next ab routine.

Abs, cardio today, Brutal I am so tired.

I am drenched in sweat.

Anyways I hope you guys enjoyed the ab video, I wanted share some of the abs that i like

to do, my favorite ones at least.

For more infomation >> My go to Abs Exercises - Duration: 4:26.

-------------------------------------------

Imagens Históricas (Comentadas) - Duration: 8:30.

For more infomation >> Imagens Históricas (Comentadas) - Duration: 8:30.

-------------------------------------------

Por trás das câmeras | Necromante - Duration: 3:45.

For more infomation >> Por trás das câmeras | Necromante - Duration: 3:45.

-------------------------------------------

En Çok İzlenen Amerikan Dublajlar (2017) En Yeniler | Gülmekten Yarılacaksınız... | - Duration: 13:17.

For more infomation >> En Çok İzlenen Amerikan Dublajlar (2017) En Yeniler | Gülmekten Yarılacaksınız... | - Duration: 13:17.

-------------------------------------------

What We've Learned from the Dawn Mission So Far - Duration: 5:12.

We spend a lot of time visiting other planets and moons,

but other places in the solar system

can also teach us plenty about the history of our neighborhood.

So in 2007, NASA launched the Dawn spacecraft to investigate

the two largest objects in the asteroid belt between Mars and Jupiter:

a giant asteroid called Vesta, and an icy dwarf planet named Ceres.

Dawn was the first mission to orbit something in the asteroid belt,

and the first to orbit two bodies besides Earth.

The mission was supposed to end a year ago,

but NASA voted to keep it going,

and today marks the one-year anniversary of Dawn's extended mission.

In the last decade, Dawn has taught us a lot more about Vesta and Ceres

than we expected, and there are still more discoveries on the way.

Vesta and Ceres were selected as targets

because they're so different from each other.

Vesta is dense and rocky like the planets closer to the sun,

but Ceres is icy like the smaller worlds in the outer solar system.

So visiting both of them was like getting double the science in one mission.

First, Dawn traveled 2.8 billion kilometers to get to Vesta,

where it arrived in 2011.

Before Dawn, we already knew a little about the asteroid

thanks to the Hubble Space Telescope,

like that it has a massive crater on its south pole.

The crater is almost as wide as the asteroid itself.

If Earth had a crater that big relative to its size,

it would fill the entire Pacific Ocean basin.

The crater also has a huge mountain on the edge,

which Dawn eventually confirmed

is about 22 kilometers higher than the surrounding terrain.

That makes it almost three times taller than Mount Everest

and one of the tallest mountains in the entire solar system!

But besides taking some sweet pictures of the crater,

one of Dawn's biggest accomplishments at Vesta

was confirming a hypothesis we had:

that some meteorites we've found on Earth came from Vesta.

Vesta is unusual for an asteroid because it's a lot like a mini-planet.

It has a liquid metal core, a mantle, and a crust made out of lava,

which we were able to figure out using instruments like Hubble,

and we haven't really seen an asteroid like that

anywhere else in our solar system.

About 6% of the meteorites we've collected on Earth

look a lot like they could be from those unique, different layers of Vesta,

and we call them HED meteorites,

or howardite, eucrite, and diogenite meteorites.

Based on their composition,

eucrites could have come from the hardened lava on Vesta's surface,

diogenites could have come from inside the asteroid,

and howardites look like a mix of the two,

which could have happened when Vesta's crater was formed.

And Dawn pretty much confirmed that was right!

Using its different spectrometers,

Dawn confirmed the data we'd measured from farther away was correct,

and Vesta is probably responsible for a whole class of meteorites all by itself.

Which is a pretty big accomplishment for one asteroid!

After 14 months at Vesta,

Dawn packed up its bags and started a 1.5 billion kilometer,

almost three-year journey to the dwarf planet Ceres,

where it arrived in 2015.

And it's been there ever since.

As we were approaching Ceres,

one of the first things we noticed were these bright spots

like big, shiny reflectors stuck all over the surface.

These spots were a huge mystery for a while.

Were they water ice? Clay? Salt? Aliens?

After analyzing how the spots absorbed light,

astronomers concluded they're probably magnesium sulfate,

or as we call it here on Earth, Epsom salt.

So you can think of that the next time you're preparing

to drink an Epsom salt laxative.

The salt deposits were probably created

when asteroids smashed into Ceres' surface,

exposing the salt-filled ice that was hidden beneath.

Then, the exposed ice turned into a vapor,

and the salt deposits were left behind.

We suspected from previous research that Ceres had a lot of water ice,

but Dawn helped confirm that during its other observations.

And the ice seems like it's everywhere,

even if it's hiding underneath the surface.

But this February, Dawn found something that we didn't expect:

organic molecules, which are the building blocks of life.

Although it couldn't detect exactly what the molecules were,

the spacecraft observed tar-like compounds

made of carbon and hydrogen on Ceres' surface

in an area of about 1000 square kilometers.

Because the concentration of molecules is so high,

it seems unlikely that the molecules came from an outside source

like an asteroid impact,

since the impact usually scatters molecules all over the place.

Instead, they probably formed from water and heat based

chemical reactions on Ceres,

which could mean it used to have a warm, watery environment.

We might investigate that more in the future,

but for now, Dawn's main job in its extended mission

is to give us a clearer picture of Ceres' surface and composition.

When cosmic rays from the Sun hit Ceres,

they create radiation and neutrons that Dawn can use

to identify the different molecules on and even underneath the surface.

Dawn did a lot of this during its mission,

but since we've got some extra time,

we're hoping to get the clearest data we can.

The mission will officially end when Dawn runs out of fuel,

which could happen around the end of 2018.

After that, it'll probably just keep orbiting Ceres,

like a permanent little travel buddy.

But we've already found a lot,

and we'll be sure to keep you updated on any exciting discoveries in the future!

Thanks for watching this episode of SciShow Space,

and thanks especially to our patrons on Patreon

who help make this show possible.

If you want to help us keep making episodes like this,

you can go to patreon.com/scishow to learn more.

For more infomation >> What We've Learned from the Dawn Mission So Far - Duration: 5:12.

-------------------------------------------

LIVE - The Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time #1 - Duration: 1:10:40.

For more infomation >> LIVE - The Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time #1 - Duration: 1:10:40.

-------------------------------------------

CrysoK - Puedes - Duration: 3:41.

For more infomation >> CrysoK - Puedes - Duration: 3:41.

-------------------------------------------

HUGE PARTY f. Dinosaurs, Disco & Fireworks - Duration: 4:15.

Hey guys, we're at Market Street Allen USA. And everyone right now is focused on

this exact location because they've got big flags, they've got music, they've got

all kinds of stuff going on. Let's go get weird!

(Music)

Everyone wants one. They might as well change the name to T-Shirt USA...

Am I right?

Are you kidding me? Do you hear all this live music?

They should change it to Live Music USA...Am I right?

Wa-ow wa-ow wa-ow. Waw waw waw waw. He's good.

Keep it safe.

These kids know it's important to stay hydrated. Are you loving it?

Yes. She's loving it.

We're about to get freaky because Le Freak is taking the stage. Let's freak out!

(Music)

(Music)

That's crazy. You see how fast those kids were eating those apples?

If you eat too many corny dogs or Frito pies, you can work it off right here. Only at Allen USA!

Everyone wants to be out here at Allen USA, even the media.

Live, camera, action...right? Live, camera, action. Live camera.

Sports games.

First try. No lessons. Thank you very much.

Yahtzee! Only at Allen USA.

We're at the brand new football Combine Challenge.

These guys are running fast like they got a tank full of gas.

Are you joking me? They got Tony Hill and Tony Dorsett out here. Look at that.

And now we're in the zone...the Jurassic Zone. This is where all these giant geckos come to play.

They're so life-like, it's almost like they're alive.

Now I'm in the zone...the Kid Zone. This is where all the kids come to play.

I mean, look at the size of that giant lizard back there.

Holy Toledo, look at that big jellyfish. I'm not climbing in it's mouth.

Those kids are crazy.

And now we're in the tent...the Craft Tent. You never know,

you might find the next Art Garfunkel in here. Let's check it out.

I can't believe that they're letting kids get actual tattoos in here.

All right I'm coming up on the vip tent...VIPs. Let's see if we can get in.

Get a sneak peek of what's inside. Hey, what's going on?

Stop! It's for the viewers. Do you have a ticket or a wristband? Let's get out of here.

What's up camera? What up?

OK guys, this is it. The headliners are up next. Direct from Oz, it's the

Emerald City Band. Let's check them out.

(Music)

All right, that's going to wrap it up here at Allen USA. And we're in for a special treat.

I found the mayor, himself is right here. I just have one question for you:

Was this the greatest day of your life? Oh absolutely. Mother Nature made it beautiful.

Great weather, great music and great fireworks. That's right it was the best day

of all of our lives. See you next year. Amen. We'll be here.

(Music)

For more infomation >> HUGE PARTY f. Dinosaurs, Disco & Fireworks - Duration: 4:15.

-------------------------------------------

Free Sample Type Beat 2017 "Someone in the Crowd" | Emma Stone | La La Land OST Instrumental [23:59] - Duration: 3:42.

free sample type beat,free sample type beat 2017,sample type beat,sample type beat 2017,type beat,type beat 2017,free type beat,type beat free,sample beats,someone in the crowd,la la land someone in the crowd,la la land ost,movie sample type beat,movie sample beat,emma stone someone in the crowd,la la land sample,la la land type beat,la la land trap,la la land remix,someone in the crowd la la land,emma stone sample,23:59,sample type beat with hook,2017

For more infomation >> Free Sample Type Beat 2017 "Someone in the Crowd" | Emma Stone | La La Land OST Instrumental [23:59] - Duration: 3:42.

-------------------------------------------

EL ULTIMO HOMBRE !! - Fernanfloo - Duration: 20:02.

Quick Quick I need I first find a weapon so

pistol ammunition backpack guarded ago [Music]

1,2,1,2 have this here and I apart ah! as I kill, swimming swimming c'mon that's all

putito you have to see what all mey dey first aid miscarry

Now this is a carefully Granada! We let death jumping unforgiving

there is a little, uh shooting me this Yes there is the tactic of the weasel

put a myth here I'll throw a stunner and now

time comes when I run run

[Music] Die, die

youtube como estan people, we are here for a new video for the channel

sees something new to me something different more black to something in the ugliest face no virgin

You could pay a fee or Castilian not I have after much longer or

less after almost three years and just look at my smile walking watching

because you will dazzle [Music]

also I have this mechanical arm My mic moment could not maneuver

all for God and for that we are here meets or not a game where 100

people throws the target killing the winner the last man standing

the custom of male to reach to be the last man standing

we will not know until we see if I wish you luck is not but it took more

50 hours played in this game and I've never really won but something

we must try to fuck who called it is the plane that is going to shed

as it will give the island where 288 people alive in which only navas

survive looking face to face sadness

people have no worries not I swear I'll worry them make your

short life for ten misery pain well Here is the avioncito let on that

way I think I'll position in this in this pause in this city

because I think it will be where there is much more person who is a bit silly throw

where many people will fall because from the beginning we will have to fight

but now I have little interest not so well even if they do not know

see how short my good legs between I think it is no longer seen by fog

but hey you make of that case was increasingly

to gave the parachute can come one enemy that supposedly I

to have to fight for this right is a no big city but first arm

woo or have too many people come He spared to make money too

but good in which more try do anything possible and something possible

I'm telling you grab a gun and people run fast and

enemies that we will find good We ammunition M16 which is

pretty good half long distance

Lately there has been quite started this game because our game as

carlos to see the bm this limit has a little bit of COESPO no

too many people playing it as the game begins with some of the

but then when they fall the People were dying because where will

cutting together with the people of people dying and also in view

we UMET 9 is prepared to kill people cut short

Perfect distance and immediacy to we have obviously long distance

a helmet I think it is thrilling

surely we called to get excited concentrate to do well what I have

to do is kill the diet normal

I know that more people go but eye or I know you are intelligent and

They know what you have to differentiate which is locked in a video game

that is real life in real life obviously does not hesitate

put a bullet between the eyes to not a person but in this game it

let's say we're the bad good really bad we have to

do is save our lives and save our life we ​​have to

its goals the last people standing who fears the lock tongue but is

They feel to have for this time We have more town average

Holographic to put the m16 since in which he has become the

I have here for a medium and long perfect kit to measure the raw

for the kit be one that does not have enough and I need a backpack

just take more space than I He is missing

let's see gentlemen please I want a james little action to action

well at what we do is show that we have the fans

on Monday as well have eggs laid in place and let's see

If we continuously after I am having made eye eye but why not

I know playing with his head and head up and down and pīti

It produces low counts as 50 once they threw a Granada has replaced

now by law to dusk for five seconds

Now the water next to bat for him today better is credited with having a

friend a friend or no no no no also it highlights the house because I know

They are here because the door was Open the doors open and what kind

font and the truth is that if doors are open doors

are open you need also Where does the guy that was me

see 75 shooting were alive I'll close the door closed

Door is always a good choice because this game listen listen

when they open the door to put a first aid kit to see

He said the sale forgiveness both see sale cure this percentage to come

down speculation the band and first I have cured aid above 75% and

the kit is the bigger you cover the entire life but says no I have

right now and obviously must first more spend most of the basics

to leave more doors at the end of the how little starting posed for the

id magazine really going to see we will see the luggage had a good

first aid an analgesic the binding or enough room for

Perfect backpack I see we will Mine vote so let's cut graph

the m 16 and we will give him and let to return the media as graphic

because prisons improvement Ramos drink ammunition and all that this type

have today this game makes me happy 8 hill land male friend who was a

a handle makes a handle for me to be in let's put it

but really he can put Also at 9 but I prefer to get

the race because as I said this game is a lot of many media and

long distance and grabbed shut him the door and cavities that good

I served for medium and long distance and this game as realistic as it has

I played in my living whore and truth we need long-distance weapons

pants I do not I'll put that to I like to have my friend or my friend

I look after not kill us or kill ana mato

to see to see retired breathing there too loud I think I've started my

I have no muffler position fact is a trick to people that something

I'll put this game you well and You can see for example I am seeing

Hill without removing my body is you have to be critical

everything on the eighth day and I keep hearing did that

curtis and are peppered by God see 44 just killed other than

44 alive is amazing the problem is I do not know if I'm

except let's see what I'm looking here and I have to come over here where

this whole area where after conference talking about everything to come because more

the next safe area ie castro this game because it forces us to

everyone to go into the area secured for obviously for people not

It is changing life and everything looks a first aid kit and forces us to leave all

this safe zone for the game end becomes more petite

pachequera whole area and all arrived to a point that all are gathered in

an area and have not mature bullets and I have to run because

one minute 45 seconds zone will to receive video reaching still strong

this is going to be good here that Ferrari started running run and run

on road to the city pair about when collecting ammunition is

that step fernández concentrated to step to be better

good sometimes is a bit stupid but you know it

germán ran ran and ran until the safe area to keep closing itself

He came to life 45 seconds for and restrict the area again

I'm still not running to the really safe area and everything went my

my friend I no 11 - more than one one month but here with the slider

more difficult to reach it is like hitting one hole where is artists

You see how will the bullet he had to calculating the fall of Havana chávez

the law gave him a tenth small and impala and to be must-see

List improve the quality of hand I really love playing because

They are made as call of duty here really to see the area is to be

close between the second and it is more I really behind what is

He is delaying his death look at the map in hand to kill

the Batzarre mapping were not 23 with very bad lives increasingly is more

think it does not delay while the map and alias choco map means that

about ten seconds soon will die because the map is something you

sends the subject is slowly and do not kills very fast but let's see

see run run run lose what it was

a figure Dátolo 21 alive and work

osborne 45 has died out of the area Play and not less clear arrivals

lengthen this week really killed and indirectly gets type

nervous to cun parts last three deaths of three deaths

problems there too much noise possibly you are going to find on Earth

to see what has this type let's see It has good average energy drink

four caps but I have hands put the vest if I wear it

more I can wear this type mirage a lens and a ballistic mask

to see red vehicle shows foundered proposed so far they look slightest

to be nearby were emptying the my pair I saw not only have

left and enemies have enemies right and could not shoot because

I have no muffler could shoot but I venture to reveal his aq

location and dwell in the final when there are only 20 people

We are in the final were 17 alive ie May 16 we are 17 to see

what kind of math ports four to see see I will not go

setting a bit by bit because I have to get to the new area

key figure in the map is on the map the 12th conference number Whore

war and I will not drink water but not seen is one more

News near you but i I think the left will see me

Who can we put an analgesic I'll put a painkiller you're

using hands have had all the while he left because he fell

Basque nationalist left has this game one first aid kit and grab

the ball into the net stiff employees in more than one weapon

I have not even big day May 10 are only seconds for the

ships restrict the truth of life to replace or repair to see touring

all the while watching the left because It is the guy that I saw and remember

possibly he heard that we fight to to pinch me to the right

obviously emerge victorious to see to see I'll get to safe area

in 5 4 3 2 1 to a figure benítez stick previous year

I can not touch a lost ball one Hueto tree more than my share another

thingy that is not even worth Lenderman Here the truck matter have can see

the safe area is restricting and you will arrive close by

but where I'm going to stop see front so there is still a

minute 30 seconds with 21 forgiveness with 30 seconds to become a

miami repeat have nothing left there is nothing we only want 81

we will give in this fucking fucking this point I will not

shooting type is provided and noon gave me my fucking and I'm

I die I will take with me to I caught hell to go to

opening win the opening meters up I'm going to get because I supported

with Empire Avenue uio still looks had a week not to raise

videos pages very usual is normal but he talked about a video each week

[Music] not too excited I not excited me

too I'll put another analgesic to as cop 16 when

he saw more

[Music]

walking tour or stone to stone stone

we will not turn no one but hit no one behind you or

that land earth friendly and well

[Music] we know that Chile gave one or two not

I'm sure [Music]

I do not like in these tables School when

I climb alcohol in a video game this is no longer good map there is

It is closing a property with figure is on the edge of the area

safe behind the tree does not

uu 24 grams 4 tito tito vilanova 118 also gave some interests more

the 7th I disgust

only four placed 452 left left what I think

We are seen more and more because we won one It works for all the work and all

Top hours [Music]

[Music]

Perera Fourth Fourth and as I could

I took over 12 if for this instance take more than 75 hours played in this

game with more than three days played in this game has not won

even he lives once and again that all I ask I could not do that

I won twice on business but I grabbed God and all that

Meet all Chilean who have brought when I play in what we do

in any according but as I had always liked you know that

If you like I'll give a button a button speech can not give

a thumbs up you know that is as well as totally free

Free subscribe to this beautiful Canadian video gives much support as

If someday I can not promise anything because everything is very difficult but some

day and I managed to win the game and tell me aggravated because any

if it if you do not like much to Like I'm going to keep playing

because I love the game but if you like a lot but we had another

but good thing but as always finish that does not want to

next and [Music]

For more infomation >> EL ULTIMO HOMBRE !! - Fernanfloo - Duration: 20:02.

-------------------------------------------

[Payday 2] Una Build general de sigilo - Duration: 6:30.

For more infomation >> [Payday 2] Una Build general de sigilo - Duration: 6:30.

-------------------------------------------

The Science of a Selfie - Duration: 4:46.

If you're like me, you have a smartphone in your pocket.

It's easy to forget how incredible it is that one little device can do so many things.

Like taking pictures!

At one point, you needed a special camera

loaded with light-sensitive film to take a photo.

And if you didn't know what you were doing, all of your pictures would be ruined.

But nowadays, you can take hundreds of selfies with just the tap of your finger.

The digital camera inside your phone is doing the heavy lifting,

thanks to some feats of electrical engineering.

Digital cameras don't see images the way we do.

To them, a picture is just a series of ones and zeros.

So when you take a selfie, the first thing your phone has to do is change light into

electronic data that it can understand.

Light comes in packets of energy called photons.

And to generate an image, a digital camera needs to figure out how many photons are reflecting

off your face and coming through the lens, and how much energy those photons have.

To do that, digital cameras usually have an image sensor called

a complementary metal-oxide semiconductor, also known as a CMOS sensor.

There's a good chance that this is what's in your phone camera, or in a DSLR.

A CMOS sensor is mostly made up of layers of silicon, which is a semiconductor.

Semiconductors let you control electrical conductivity,

or how easily electrons can move through a material.

They're usually materials with chemical impurities mixed in, so they don't conduct

electricity as well as metals, but they're more conductive than an insulator, like plastic.

The CMOS sensor in your phone is made up of a grid of picture elements, known as pixels.

So when you take a selfie, a photon reflects off your face, flies into the camera,

and hits a pixel in the CMOS sensor.

When the photon hits a silicon atom in a pixel,

the atom absorbs the photon's energy, and its electrons become excited.

And if the photon transfers enough energy,

one of those excited electrons will get spit out.

This creates a charge in that particular pixel,

which the camera measures and interprets as brightness.

The more photons that hit a pixel, the stronger the charge, and the brighter that pixel gets.

Now, on their own, all these pixels can detect is brightness.

Any picture they take would be black and white.

Adding color means there's another piece to this technology puzzle.

Like paint, light has three primary colors, in this case, red, green, and blue.

By mixing them together in different amounts, you can create any other visible color.

So to make a color photo, a digital camera has to measure how much red, green, and blue

light is hitting the sensor at each pixel, rather than measuring all photons

that are hitting each pixel.

There are a couple of ways to do this, but one common system, called a Bayer array, involves

layering colored filters over groups of four pixels: one red, one blue, and two green.

The array uses two green pixels because our eyes are especially sensitive

to green wavelengths of light.

With a Bayer array, each pixel can absorb energy from

one of the three primary colors of light and become charged.

Once the sensor has measured the charges created at each pixel, the camera has to interpret

all that color and brightness information to generate an image.

There's a lot that goes into this, but one important step is called demosaicing.

Basically, the camera needs to blend the primary colors together.

Otherwise, every pixel would be either pure red, green, or blue.

Demosaicing involves some guesswork,

like how much blue light would've hit a nearby green pixel.

Engineers and mathematicians have several methods to calculate this, but most involve

algorithms that compare nearby pixels to each other and average out their values.

Thanks to this process and some more computing power,

your phone will display a picture on its screen.

But if there's something you want to do with it, like, say, post it to Instagram,

there's often one more step: the image file needs to be compressed.

See, digital cameras collect a lot of data very quickly.

And if you want to send your picture over the Internet,

you usually want to make it smaller.

There are lots of different algorithms for compressing images, but the one you'll see

most often on the web was developed by the Joint Photographic Experts Group, or JPEG.

JPEG compression divides the pictures up into eight by eight blocks of pixels,

and simplifies the information needed to describe them.

Compression isn't always perfect, larger blocks can lose too much detail and make the

image pixelated, while smaller blocks will preserve more information,

but the file size will still be pretty big.

But to social media sites, which have to pay to store all those selfies you post,

small files are more important.

So thanks to a lot of technology working together, in less than a second, your phone can turn

light energy into a digital signal, piece that signal together, and compress it into

a neat little package, a picture you can share with the world.

If you want to learn more about the science of photography,

check out this video on why our eyes might glow red in photos.

And thanks for watching!

For more infomation >> The Science of a Selfie - Duration: 4:46.

-------------------------------------------

Behind The Necromancer - Duration: 3:45.

You will serve the balance.

Necromancer was the favorite class of the team

favorite class of mine.

I remember playing the Necromancer in Diablo II.

It was the character that me and my brother gravitated towards.

I fell in love with exploding corpses watching all the screen melt

The Necromancer has been a popular request for many years.

And we found that Diablo III could always use more darkness.

When it came time for us to celebrate the 20th anniversary

it was a no-brainer. Necromancer, that's what we are doing.

The Necromancer is a very dark class.

The Necromancers are known to themselves as the priests of Rathma.

The forces of light and darkness

are always a threat to the world of Sanctuary.

If the world tips too far in either direction

then the world is in peril.

The Necromancers use their power over the dead

to preserve the balance.

Our Diablo III Necromancers are brand new characters.

They're younger. They have been training for many years.

In the comic, you will see our female Necromancer.

You can see her master teaching her

and demonstrating things like using a curse

or exploding a corpse.

Honestly, it looks like a lot of fun.

-My master has learnt that a star fell in the west.

-Drawing the dead from their graves.

Our Necromancers are setting out on their first assignment.

And they must fulfill it least the world fall into peril.

Necromancers wield blood...

Big skeleton armies...

Bone...

Get to blow up corpses...

Zombies...

Revive corpses...

Lots of blood...

Cursing...

Plague...

Lots of dead things...

Meditating over corpses...

Really cool, juicy stuff like that.

When we started on the Necromancer

the first thing we knew we had to do

was bring back Corpse Explosion.

-You will make a fine corpse.

We had some big challenges.

Probably the biggest one is that when you kill monsters

they tend to go flying all over the place

or explode into a whole bunch of pieces.

And you have to be able to see it

in the midst of all that combat.

You've got to be able to know that it's there

that it's a resource.

The gameplay demanded: I killed a guy he left a corpse, a corpse exploded.

Or I revive it, or I devour it...

Corpses took a long time to feel out.

We certainly had to invent the gameplay to support the Necromancer.

We knew we wanted to do Revive.

It was one of the most iconic Necro skills from Diablo II.

We have over a thousand monster assets in the game

and monsters in Diablo III do a lot more things

than they did in Diablo II.

We had to take some of the big monsters in the game

and make them a little less big so reviving 10 of them

didn't look completely absurd.

We had to go in and re-write whole sections of monster code

and make it possible.

It was a really challenging skill but I think, ultimately

it was worth it, cause it's certainly one of my favorites.

-The scales of death await you.

I'm so excited to see this character

get out into the world and have our fans play it.

The Necromancers are our gift to the community.

We've poured our hearts and souls into the Necromancer.

I think it may have taken a few of our souls along the way.

We're very excited to bring the class to Diablo III.

For more infomation >> Behind The Necromancer - Duration: 3:45.

-------------------------------------------

Kevin Walker—Sedalia, MO - Duration: 0:56.

Unfortunately now in Missouri we're going to be losing that at the end of this year

and my worries are now that I have this 11 year old nephew I worry that something horrible

going to happen to me, I don't want to lose our home that we're living in, I don't want

to lose my life because I won't have health care to help take care of me to keep me healthy.

And so that's a lot of my main concern right now.

Keeping me healthy so that I can get this young boy ready for the world.

Our country has forgot because we've been so busy helping everybody else, that we're

not helping ourselves first.

And if we don't help ourselves first, how can we help anybody else in the world?

If I have coverage for myself that will give me the peace of mind I need because I won't

be so worried if something happens that will wipe us out of house and home and with having

insurance, the coverage, I can stay relaxed

For more infomation >> Kevin Walker—Sedalia, MO - Duration: 0:56.

-------------------------------------------

Diablo III - Trailer dos Bastidores - A Chegada do Necromante - LEGENDADO PT-BR - Duration: 3:45.

For more infomation >> Diablo III - Trailer dos Bastidores - A Chegada do Necromante - LEGENDADO PT-BR - Duration: 3:45.

-------------------------------------------

Fidget Spinner Addiction | Comedy Sketch - Duration: 3:24.

Are you okay?

Yeah, of course.

Why would you ask?

You have a guilty look on your face and you're holding your hand behind your back.

I'm guessing there's something you don't want me to see, but how about instead of us engaging

in several minutes worth of banter, you instead just show me what it is.

Well I was going to talk for several minutes to try to get you to give up and go away,

but you called my bluff.

You know, you've gotten a lot better at picking up on these sorts of things, why-

There you go, trying to talk your way around it like I said.

See?

That proves what I was saying about your-

Your hand, show it to me.

Sigh.

Fine.

Here you go

That's it?

Yes, that's it.

What is it?

You don't know?

It's not like I'm a school teacher or a parent, I don't ask questions I know the answer to.

Well, A fidget spinner is a toy that is marketed as relieving stress.

It consists of a bearing in the center of a multi-lobed flat structure made from metal

or plastic.

The toy has been advertised as helping people who have trouble with focusing or fidgeting

(such as those with ADHD, autism, or anxiety) by acting as a-

Are you reading off of Wikipedia?

Uh, maybe.

Can't you just sum up what it is and what it does, if it does anything?

Alright, basically it's supposed to help people with ADHD or autism.

Do you have ADHD or autism?

No.

Well then why do you have one?

I just think they're cool.

Have have you not heard about them?

They've been viral for weeks now, everyone's using them.

You mean like drugs?

What?

This is some new form of drug, isn't it?

Don't be ridiculous, where would you get that idea?

Oh come on, you said it yourself.

They're really popular, everyone's using them,

That means the same thing.

What are the side effects?

What side effects, it's a spinny toy!

The worst that could happen is you hurt your finger!

The drug can make your finger drop off!

Man, you need to quit right now!

This is insane, you're comparing a harmless toy to illegal drugs, can you hear yourself?

They're legal in Colorado.

But we're not in Colorado.

So you're breaking the law!

Oh my goodness.

This is how it starts, one day you're just playing with your little "fidget spinner"

Why did you just air quote it?

And then the next day you're robbing a Radioshack!

That escalation isn't even close to making sense.

And Radioshack went out of business.

You can still beat this, man.

I'm here for you.

Tell me what you need.

I need you to stop overreacting, and start hearing how ludicrous you sound.

Okay.

Wait, what?

Okay, I'll stop.

Are you being serious?

Yeah, I was just practicing my acting skills.

What do you think?

Honestly, I think you were trying a little bit too hard, maybe dial it back a notch.

Okay.

Hey, can I see that?

Sure

Thanks.

I'm sorry, but it's for your own good that I did that.

Oh come on!

For more infomation >> Fidget Spinner Addiction | Comedy Sketch - Duration: 3:24.

-------------------------------------------

First Time Alone With The Baby - Duration: 0:31.

Can any of the other Dads out there hear me?!

Calling out to all Dads!

Mom has left the building!

I'm alone with the baby!

Can any of the other Dads hear me?!

Report in Dads! Can you hear me?!

Mom has left the building!

I'm alone with the baby!

WHERE ARE YOU?!

AHH!

She made a noise!

AHH!!!

MOM HAS LEFT ME ALONE WITH THE BABY!

For more infomation >> First Time Alone With The Baby - Duration: 0:31.

-------------------------------------------

★lps: voice - introduction. - Duration: 5:01.

hello and welcome to my channel! this is the first episode of my series voice. in

this series i will be talking about topics that i desire to talk about or

topics that you guys have suggested for me. so, this episode is kind of like an

introduction i guess and i will be introducing myself to all of you guys. so,

hi my name is jody but you can call me fern or if you know me from my other

channels you can call me minnie or tea. it's really up to you, i really don't

mind any of those. so, a bit more about myself; i am a canadian and i've lived in

canada my entire life, but i really want to travel around the world when i'm

older. my birthday is july 28th and my zodiac sign is leo. i am currently a high

schooler who wishes to major in the arts. i'm thinking about going into graphic

design or maybe even photography, but i'm leaning more towards graphic design. and

yeah, that's the basics. so, favourites. everyone has a favourite colour or

favorite drink... anything really. well my favourite colour is periwinkle and yes

it is a colour. go look it up- i swear. my favourite animal has to be either puppies

pandas or foxes. i just love them all! they are so cute.

and if i had to pick a favorite drink; it would either be coffee or bubble tea, but

i definitely drink coffee a lot more- iced or regular it really doesn't matter.

and my favorite season has to be autumn. it's just so gorgeous and it's not too

hot, it's not cold, it's like perfect and all the trees are

so beautiful- like the colors and everything. and of course, people prefer

different things and i'll let you know about some of mine. i personally love

forests. i really like going for walks in them

and i adore pine trees so much. i don't know why; i just really like the way they

look. i also love rainy days. it's definitely my

favourite type of weather; and you know the sound of like raindrops hitting your

roof? i don't know why but i find it really relaxing and calming i guess.

i also love the evening a lot. i am definitely a night owl,

i don't ever think i'll be a morning person. things i don't like are bees and

balloons. i really don't like the sound of i guess balloons popping. i hate it

and it scares me. and i also have a fear of heights. i just don't like being high

up. so, i also want to tell you about my music taste. the genres of music i

prefer are k-pop, chill and lofi hip-hop. i just like slower songs with i guess

heavy beats. i don't know. my favorite k-pop groups for those wondering our

kard, up10tion, day6, got7, vixx and seventeen but if i only i guess- if i

only had the choice of one of them; it would be kard. actually my favourite song right now

is "rumor" by kard. my favorite english artist is blackbear. i just love

his music so much. i normally don't listen to a lot of english artists, i

usually just listen to k-pop or korean artists, i guess. my favorite

instrumental music artists are; in love of the ghosts and lovewave. and i

bet you right now that i'm using one of their songs for background music! and

lastly i am definitely a gamer at heart and i love video games. so, i'll list out

some of my favorite game/game series. at the moment; i am loving animal

crossing new leaf and because it's summer i actually finally have the time to

play the game. it's such a relaxing game and i love the soundtrack. it's beautiful!

some of- some other game/game series i'm interested in are persona 5,

which i'm currently watching because i don't actually have the game, the

danganronpa series, i'm waiting for the english translation of the third game,

the ace attorney series and the zero escape series. i have other games that i

really like, but those are definitely my favorites at the moment. well hopefully

you guys learn more about me, but if you have any questions feel free to ask

me. i really don't mind. also, if you guys don't mind i would love learning more

about you guys; so tell me about yourselves in the comment and yeah...

thanks for watching this video,

and i'll see you guys next time! ★

For more infomation >> ★lps: voice - introduction. - Duration: 5:01.

-------------------------------------------

Did You Know That You Can Detox Your Body Through Your Feet - Detox Foot Bath - Duration: 3:33.

For more infomation >> Did You Know That You Can Detox Your Body Through Your Feet - Detox Foot Bath - Duration: 3:33.

-------------------------------------------

a big ask (Idioms) - Duration: 0:15.

a big ask (Idioms)

(informal) a difficult thing to achieve or deal with

Beating the world champions is certainly a big ask for the team.

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét