Thứ Năm, 29 tháng 6, 2017

Waching daily Jun 29 2017

Coming up you're gonna see Blank Space's video

One of my favorite things I've ever done.

One of the most hilarious shoots that I've ever been on.

And we're actually on set at this beautiful, beautiful location called Wolf Mansion.

Regarding some of the things that may or may not

have gotten damaged during or after the shoot,

might be surprising to know that there actually was no damage to the car

at the end of the video.

A lot of CGI took place.

I was actually hitting it with a golf club that didn't have the end on it.

And Joseph Kahn, the director so incredibly talented with the visual effect

he actually added it the dense and stuff.

A lot of people there watching video and are like

"Oh no! Car! No!"

But the car is fine.

The mansion isn't though.

Because it had a fire right after we left.

But I had nothing to do with that.

So enjoy the video.

For more infomation >> Taylor Swift Now - Ep.2: "Blank Space" - Duration: 0:55.

-------------------------------------------

25 THINGS ABOUT ME [MexiKoreaPonese] - Duration: 4:39.

Hello my name is Vania and this video is

25 facts about me

So I thought a good way to begin this [YouTube] again would be to

Telling you some things about me

I'm gonna start with basic stuff

But it's also gonna me a mix of other stuff

like kpop, kdramas and anime

I hope you like it

I'm 23 years old

I'm an only child

My favorite color is blue

The first kdrama I watched is "Stairway to heaven"

My favorite food is sushi

My favorite Kdrama villain is "Um Ki Joon"

I love him, in everything he appears he's my favorite

I don't drink coffee, milk nor juice

I also don't eat yogurt

My favorite Kpop boybands are Big Bang

BTS, TVXQ

and B2ST or Highlight

The kdrama I've watched most times

All 20 episodes, like at least 6 times is

Has been the Kdrama "Ghost"

I seriously love it, it's my favorite

Speaking about favorites, my favorite anime is "Psycho Pass"

Which is also the anime I've watched the most times

I love to play League of Legends

I hate to admit it but I've been addicted to

Mystic Messenger

I'm super obsessed with Jay Park

and it doesn't help that he comes to Seattle

very often which is only 3 hours away from where I live

Jay Park why you do this to me

I've only done 2 cosplays

But I'd love to do more in the future

I go to an anime

convention at least once a year

For more infomation >> 25 THINGS ABOUT ME [MexiKoreaPonese] - Duration: 4:39.

-------------------------------------------

An Irish Intervention (LIVE) - Foil Arms and Hog - Duration: 6:05.

God Almighty Declan,

I don't know how I put up with it

Alright Mary, I understand that you're

angry okay, but he's a young boy,

we were all young once,

weren't we?

Oh, were we now?

Well yes, we were to be fair Mary

Come on alright

But thats not what I want to focus on

right now

We're here to listen to whatever Sean

has to say for himself

and not judge

can you do this for me Mary can you?

Oh I'll do my best

Alright good woman yourself

here he comes now...

Morning mum!

F*CK YOU!

Ok...now... MARY!

That's exactly what I was talkin about

Whats goin on uncle Declan?

I'm terribly sorry Sean

Come on into the living room alright

Jesus, what's everyone doin here?

We're all here for you

we're very worried about you

What..worried?

Why?

We think you have a problem

A problem?

What problem?!

Ye don't drink!

What?

You're a f*ckin disgrace!

Alright now Mary please

Sean there have been rumours

going around that you have been

abstaining from drink

Yeah well they're lies okay

cause I love drinking, it's delicious

I'M DRUNK RIGHT NOW!

Ah sure look at him

he can't even slur his words

Ah now Mary

we don't know that

Actually, I went out last night

and I got absolutely spannered!

Hammered...

Eh...Hammered yeah

I found this in your room

Oh Jesus Christ

A bottle of water Sean?

I was holding it for a friend

Ah come on now!!

don't give me that!

I found this under his bed

It's not mine!

It's not mine!

It's not yours really?

Really Sean the evidence

is overwhelming

Admit it Darren, admit it!

He's never drank anything that's

not a protein shake or a pint

Mary you'll...

Mary you'll do your back in!

It's getting very heavy Declan

I'm a very strong old woman

You are indeed

Now look..

The evidence is overwhelming Mary

I'm sorry I think we have a problem here

Oh Jesus Christ, he's not a teetotaller

Mary...

He's a complete dry shite

I'm sorry pet

Oh God...

D'ya know...

D'ya know Darren

Every morning I come down those stairs

I pray,

I do, I pray,

that I'll see himself, ya know

passed out

in a pool of his own puke

Ya, ya, ya

with an Abrakebabra wrapped

around his face or something

But no...

He's fallen asleep reading

Oh Jesus...

That was one time!

You're a scumbag!

Alright Mary please

Yeah well drinking's really bad

for your health

did you know that?

That has never been proven!

God Almighty, what would your

father say?

Dad was a violent, abusive

alcoholic mum!

Yeah well at least he was

a bit of craic!

Alright!

Okay!

Time out!

Time out!

We're going to say things

we're gonna regret

Well I'm sorry I'm not Dad!

I'll never live up to his memory

I'll never be able to drink

forty eight pints in sixteen minutes

it's just not who I am

Sean...

What..

There's something you don't know

about your father

What are you doing Declan?

Shut up!

Mary...

the time has come

What's goin on?

He's old enough!

Don't do it!

Sean,

What?

Your dad never drank forty eight pints

What?... Yes he did!

No Sean,

He'd be lucky if he could stand

after three

That's not true

It's the truth Sean,

and you have to hear this

You're scaring me uncle Declan

Sean your father...

Stop it ok!

...Was a lightweight!

NOOOOOOOOO!!!!!

That's not true!

You're a liar!

It's the truth Sean,

HE DRANK COORS LIGHT!!

NOOOOOOO!!!

Stop, stop it...

I'm sorry Sean,

The shame...

The whole town's laughing at us

It's only four percent

No, no please

Please

You lied to me!

You told me he drank so much,

he became good at trad music

Yes,

That's right yeah,

He played all the trad yeah

Mary it's lies!

He did, he'd a massive beard...

Stop it Mary, stop it

Mary he never even forgot your name

not even once

He treated me

very well

Sean will ya come here

and hold your mother

This family's gone through a lot

Now...

*Sobbing*

*more sobbing*

*deeper sobbing*

Mary...

*Heavy breathing*

Are you alright there Mary?

*Animalistic noise*

Sean look...

Look, she's hurting so bad

she's morphing into a creature

can we put this whole thing

behind us

In front of the whole family here

Will ya please

*Creature hiss*

It's too late

It's too late for this one

*Creature growl*

This is such a f*cked up family

I know!

Aside from the

creeping hole in the narrative

that this is providing

em...

Sean would ya

Well it's...

It's not going to be as funny now

but I'll say it anyway

Eh..

Sean will ya join us

In the pub tonight,

for a drink?

Well I've got the Leaving Cert

in the morning...

F*ck the Leaving Cert now Sean

Come on

Yeah okay then I will

Oh that's great

What'll ya have Son?

Eh...

I'll have a Smirnoff Ice

Ah for f*cks sake sean!!

*Cymbal smash*

For more infomation >> An Irish Intervention (LIVE) - Foil Arms and Hog - Duration: 6:05.

-------------------------------------------

How To Train For Strength And Endurance - Full-Body Plate Workout - Duration: 7:55.

Hello everyone! I'm Mario Gabud.

We just completed our wrestling session for today and now we're left with another specific strength workout for the end.

We will do 6 exercises using a barbell plate, 30 seconds for each exercise.

So, all 6 exercises take 3 minutes, which is the duration of one round in wrestling match.

After that we rest for another 30 seconds and then repeat all 6 exercises once more.

This is a type of wrestling match simulation, in the duration of the match at least.

This is my training partner for today, Pero. We begin in 30 seconds…

These are 15 kg (33 lbs) plates.

Once again, this training is intended to simulate the intensity of a wrestling match.

This kind of training is usually done for the last one or two months before the wrestling tournament.

1st exercise: combination of deadlift and front row.

2nd exercise: chop (both sides)

3rd exercise: combination of squat and shoulder press.

4th exercise: Russian twist

5th exercise: trap raises (arms straight)

6th exercise: curl and press.

Now, rest for 30 seconds and repeat all 6 exercise. It's not easy, but we will give our best…

Another 10 seconds…

1st exercise: combination of deadlift and front row.

2nd exercise: chop (both sides)

3rd exercise: combination of squat and shoulder press.

4th exercise: Russian twist

5th exercise: trap raises (arms straight)

6th exercise: curl and press.

That's it. We're really tired…

Thank you all for watching this video. If you liked this and want us to make more of these videos,

please support me by hitting the like button, subscribe to my channel!

See you next time! Bye!

For more infomation >> How To Train For Strength And Endurance - Full-Body Plate Workout - Duration: 7:55.

-------------------------------------------

ГОРОСКОП на НЕДЕЛЮ с 3 по 9 ИЮЛЯ 2017 года ПО ЗНАКАМ ЗОДИАКА - Duration: 18:58.

For more infomation >> ГОРОСКОП на НЕДЕЛЮ с 3 по 9 ИЮЛЯ 2017 года ПО ЗНАКАМ ЗОДИАКА - Duration: 18:58.

-------------------------------------------

Galantis - Hunter (Official Music Video) - Duration: 3:24.

We've been on this road To a place that one day we'll know

Adventure to the other side

Searchin high and low For the treasure deep in your soul

The fortune tellers always right

Got them red eyes in the night Like a panther out of sight

Gonna sing my battle cry Cos I am the, I am the...

I am the hunter I am the great unknown

Only my love can conquer I am the, I am the hunter

I am the hunter Into the wild we go

Give up your heart, surrender Cos I am the, I am the hunter

Strangers wild and free Through the flames you're all that I see

A force you, that you can't deny

Hear my calling Lock and load, come running to me

We're dancing through to midnight

Got them red eyes in the night Like a panther out of sight

Gonna sing my battle cry Cos I am the, I am the...

I am the hunter I am the great unknown

Only my love can conquer I am the, I am the hunter

I am the hunter Into the wild we go

Give up your heart, surrender Cos I am the, I am the hunter

For more infomation >> Galantis - Hunter (Official Music Video) - Duration: 3:24.

-------------------------------------------

MSBEAUTY HAIR BODY WAVE HAIR SHOW - Duration: 0:38.

www.msbeautyhair.com

For more infomation >> MSBEAUTY HAIR BODY WAVE HAIR SHOW - Duration: 0:38.

-------------------------------------------

Here's My Canada: What Canada Means To Me? - Duration: 0:17.

As a young Canadian I'm fortunate to have

the freedom of speech to express myself I'm

happy that I have the right to speak up as stand for

what I believe I really the multi-cultural

communities across Canada this is what Canada

means to me happy Canada day

For more infomation >> Here's My Canada: What Canada Means To Me? - Duration: 0:17.

-------------------------------------------

Here's My Canada: Happy Canada Day - Duration: 0:21.

Canada to me means a country of freedom all

values and rights are respected Canada's multi-cultural

country where you can believe who you want

and stand up for who you are but don't forget

Canada is one of the most safe and caring

countries that provides free healthcare and

education for all these reasons Canada is

known as a blessed peaceful and happy country

to me happy Canada day

For more infomation >> Here's My Canada: Happy Canada Day - Duration: 0:21.

-------------------------------------------

Here's My Canada: My Home - Duration: 0:24.

Canada is my home and it is a country

where my culture religion values and

identity is respected and accepted

Canada is a very friendly place where

there's diversity peace and freedom

Canada means a lot to me because I grew

up here and I gave me in my family

a warm welcome since we were immigrants

from India it also provides me with free

education and health care Canada is an

amazing country and I'm proud to be a Canadian

For more infomation >> Here's My Canada: My Home - Duration: 0:24.

-------------------------------------------

Tạo tài khoản Google Drive Unlimited 2017 - Duration: 19:18.

For more infomation >> Tạo tài khoản Google Drive Unlimited 2017 - Duration: 19:18.

-------------------------------------------

20 Bài Hát: Bolero Nhạc Vàng Gây Nghiện || LK Nhạc Vàng Hải Ngoại Bolero Hay Nhất - Duration: 1:47:42.

For more infomation >> 20 Bài Hát: Bolero Nhạc Vàng Gây Nghiện || LK Nhạc Vàng Hải Ngoại Bolero Hay Nhất - Duration: 1:47:42.

-------------------------------------------

Горилла танцует танец dancing maniac . Горилла из далласского зоопарка.Maniac gorilla. - Duration: 2:06.

For more infomation >> Горилла танцует танец dancing maniac . Горилла из далласского зоопарка.Maniac gorilla. - Duration: 2:06.

-------------------------------------------

Colt & Partner: Steuernews-TV Juli 2017 - Duration: 1:07.

For more infomation >> Colt & Partner: Steuernews-TV Juli 2017 - Duration: 1:07.

-------------------------------------------

How to make Ahri's Nine Tails (or not..) [Eng Subtitles] - Duration: 10:46.

Today we're gonna make

Ahri's nine fox tails

All materials are listed in the video description down below.

We begin with...

a lot of wire.

This one is

tangled up already.

It's normal wire from the craft store.

The same as I used for Ahri's ears.

A bit stable but not too much.

Don't use wire like that!!! If you wanna make the tails with wire, use one that is at least 3,5mm thick.

Before I can cut the wire,

-

I need to know how long the tails will be.

So I made a template for them.

It is made out of old newspaper pages which I sticked toghether.

And...

I made this pretty big.

The template was too wide ^^ I had to change it later.

I have 3 meters of plush fabric here

and I'm not sure if it will be enough.

If you wanna craft something like that

I would recommend you to

...

take a pencil or tailor's chalk

or something else that can erase from the fabric.

Turn the fabric around.

The plushy side is here

and the smooth side there.

Then try out if your template

fits on the fabric eighteen times.

- saying unimportant stuff -

I'll try this out now

Something else you should watch out for:

the fur always "lies" in one direction.

If I stroke it like that it becomes smooth and otherwise it gets messy.

I hope you know what I mean.

You should put the template on the fabric...

so that the fur goes in the right direction.

I've changed my plan.

I decided that I don't want to

draw the template on the fabric eighteen times.

I will just...

draw the template two times (you could do it just once)

Then I measure a square around them

and calculate how many square centimeters it has.

My beautiful calculation ;)

Then I calculate how many square centimeters the whole piece of fabric has.

And then I see how many space

the template needs if I put it on nine times.

Now you should know if you have enough fabric.

And right now I see that I calculated it wron ^^

43992 square centimeters

Which means that I have enough fabric.

I'm impressed with how perfectly the 18 pieces fit on the fabric.

I just ordered three meters

and hoped it would be enough.

Now I show you how I handle the wire.

I cut it the lenght of two times the template

plus a few centimeters

because I will twist the two pieces together.

Please take thicker wire! Otherwise it won't work

I put a pencil through it

and put it between my feet.

Then I can twist the wire together.

I don't think that the wire I used is thick enough

to hold up the plush fabric.

By the way; I put it on a wooden plate

that I cut out from an old guinea pig house.

I just drilled nine holes into it.

Now I will...

cut out all pieces and then sew them together.

The fur is flying around everywhere now.

These are 18 pieces

of fox tails

that I will sew together now.

And don't forget to add one centimeter sew allowance.

I just want to say that my fox-tail-construction

doesn't work.

I'm really annoyed that I spent so much money on this.

I have to do this another way ...

I tough it would work, if -

I would screw on some threaded rods.

Then I asked in hardware store

what you can do if

the screws get loose.

The salesman gave me this screwlock.

It is sooo expensive.

It costs like eleven Euros for such a tiny bottle.

And that's the thing I'm most upset about

because it didn't help.

You can see here:

when I put the tails on the rods

they get loose and bend to the floor.

The screws are completely loose.

This one holds a little better

because I didn't put the tail on it yet.

But when I move it a bit, it immediately bends to the floor.

I have to screw the rods out of again.

It annoys me so much

that I didn't just buy thicker wire.

Would have been less expensive.

But rods are not that expensive.

The screwlock was the unnecessary investment.

Here you can see my alternate version

doesn't look very pretty...

This is just some cord.

I didn't have a stronger one at home.

You should use something more strong.

I put the cord through the drilled holes to secure the rods.

Some time passed by... and I didn't film much

because I was very insecure of what I was doing

and had to try out different methods.

Now the construction looks like that.

It's not perfect at all

and it would have been so much better if I used thick wire.

I saw other people doing this with thick wire

that they doubled up.

It looked so much better than what I did here

and also a lot more stable.

Because the rods are pretty wobbly

Now to explain my construction -

I filmed the part with the cord

afterwards, I fixed everything with Worbla.

I covered everything in a thick layer

which also covers part of the back side of the plate.

I let the Worbla get hard

then I glued a EVA foam plate on the back.

This one is about a half centimeter thick

but it can also be a bit thinner.

In the end, I put the belts on it

with nails.

Those are two old belts that no one needed anymore.

As I mentioned... don't do it like me.

It is very unstable

and always moves around when I move.

I still have to fix this somehow.

I saw other constructions at the internet

that looked a lot better than mine.

Why didn't I buy wire? I don't know...

For more infomation >> How to make Ahri's Nine Tails (or not..) [Eng Subtitles] - Duration: 10:46.

-------------------------------------------

Here's My Canada: My Canadian Life - Duration: 0:20.

To me Canada means a free country where everyone's

accepted and welcomed Canada promises me a

free education and healthcare in my Canada

my values and culture are accepted Canada

means a lot to me because my family and friends

live here Canada is my home because I grew

up here this is why Canada is really important to my life

For more infomation >> Here's My Canada: My Canadian Life - Duration: 0:20.

-------------------------------------------

Here's My Canada: Harmony In Canada - Duration: 0:29.

Canada is a multicultural country to me

it is where many people come from their

countries to live here because it is a

very fair and nice country our

government pays for a lot of things that

are useful like for our healths schools

and many more that some people don't

even know everyone here respects each

other and we are lucky to live in a

country with these many countries living

in harmony

For more infomation >> Here's My Canada: Harmony In Canada - Duration: 0:29.

-------------------------------------------

Here's My Canada: Things I like About Canada - Duration: 0:20.

Canada means a peaceful country and it's

friendly and it has free medical it is

cold air which I like and it has parks

and basketball nets which basketball is

my favorite sport I like how there are

nice people in TDSB schools which you

can make friends and Canada invented

poutine which I love

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét