Thứ Sáu, 30 tháng 6, 2017

Waching daily Jul 1 2017

Hi, guys!

I'm Roman and this is the Movavi blog!

Today I'm going to show you how you can easily fix vertical videos to get rid of these

big black side bars in no time

Of course, the best solution is not to film vertically at all.

But sometimes we're in such a hurry to capture something that we forget which way we should

hold our phones.

Especially when we're traveling and there are so many amazing things to capture!

And when you have a backpack, a child, your partner's hand in one hand and an elephant's

trunk in the other and there is a magnificent landscape that you want to capture around you,

you don't really have time to prepare for a professional shoot.

If you want to make a great video and share it with your friends but you realize that

some clips were shot vertically, I'll show you an easy way to rescue them.

We've uploaded our vertical clips into Movavi Video Editor.

Go to 'Filters' and choose the Adjustments category.

Choose the 'Vertical fill' filter and drag it to your clip.

This filter gets rid of the black bars on your video, creating a motion blurred background

in their place.

Isn't that a whole lot better?

Just like that, using this simple tool, we were able to rescue a vertical video.

Now you can share your travel video with your viewers or save it on your computer as a reminder

of the good times you had.

But still, if you want to make the best videos, try to avoid shooting vertically.

There's another common problem with travel videos – camera shake.

No matter how hard we try to hold our camera or mobile phone steady, a slight change in

posture or in hand position, or even breathing, can create shake in your video.

The easiest way to fix this is to use the stabilization tool in your video editor.

It makes a shaky video like this look like that.

I'll tell you more about video stabilization in one of the next tutorials.

Subscribe to our channel so you don't miss it!

Have you?

Thanks!

Grab this discount code for Movavi Video Editor as our thank you for staying with us.

The link is in the description.

Tell me in the comment section below about your travel experience.

What do you prefer: taking still photos or filming videos of your adventures?

Don't forget to give this video a thumbs up if it was useful to you.

See you in the next video.

Bye-bye!

For more infomation >> How to fix a vertical video easily - Duration: 2:54.

-------------------------------------------

Underpaid | 일당 Back [Gag Concert / 2017.07.01] - Duration: 6:54.

(Underpaid)

The war has finally started.

To my 10,000 soldiers...

Everyone!

Charge!

Charge!

Hey, hey. Hey, hey, hey.

Hey, hey, hey.

What're you all doing? Come on.

Why aren't you coming? Come on.

What're you doing?

I'm not going.

What? It's a war!

You can't stay! It's a war.

Nobody will know one guy didn't come!

They all left! Why are you staying behind?

We have 10,000 soldiers!

Nobody will know if I don't show up.

They'll know!

- A person has around 10,000 hairs. / - Yeah.

I plucked one out.

Can you tell I lost a hair or not?

- No. / - See?

I'm just a hair!

What does that mean?

I'm staying out of this.

Get over here!

Stop being ridiculous.

- Come here. / - Oh, come on!

Look at this! Look!

Ankle socks. So what?

- These are dress socks. / - What the...

You can't tell!

I just wore them like this.

I'm dress socks.

What does that mean?

I'm staying out of this.

Get over here, fool!

- Come here! / - I'm not going!

I'm not going.

I'll go.

Yeah. Let's hurry.

A martial artist should die on the battlefield.

Let me just bow to my mother at home.

I can wait for that.

Mother...

Please live a long life.

Alright. Let's go.

Why are you bowing twice?

My father has two families.

Understandable.

Another one?

Bowing again?

My grandmother raised me like a mother.

Auntie...

- I think he just doesn't want to go. / - Second aunt!

He's just stalling.

He's just buying time.

You scum!

My friend Yeongsik's mom.

General.

After I cut down all these fools,

I'll slay our enemies until my last breath!

That was so intentional!

I'm dead.

You are not. Stop faking it.

You didn't even cut yourself.

I did.

Where?

Between my fingers.

That's because you have fat hands.

I'm just a follower so take it easy on me.

I can't do that.

You were way too obvious.

It wasn't obvious. It was very natural.

Not obvious at all.

That was so obvious.

Look at this!

Your headband. So what?

- It's a dress sock. / - Gosh!

Go sit down!

Geez!

Are you still here?

Who is it this time?

The night club waiter, Pig's Mom.

Pig's Mom!

What is this?

Why is he...

You're clutching a tree and crying.

Are you crying because you miss your mom?

No.

Did something bad happen at home?

No.

- You miss your wife and kids? / - No.

Then why are you crying so sadly?

I really don't want to go.

Hey!

What does that mean?

I'm at a loss for words.

What's happening here?

I don't want to go either

and neither do these guys.

You're not the only one.

I don't want to go more than them.

This is nuts...

I hear screams!

Don't you men hear those screams?

Don't you hear the screams

of our comrades out there

risking their lives for their country?

It's time for us to join forces.

Once again...

Everyone, charge!

You guys...

Dress socks...

You guys won't do. You're all talk.

Forget this. I'm killing all of you.

I'm killing you all and going by myself.

I'm killing him first.

This guy dies first.

Will someone just go? He's complaining to me!

So you're alive.

Just my mouth!

General!

General... General...

General...

General...

General Jeong, the enemy imprisoned you.

How did you make it back?

The enemy leader

said he'd reward with a government position

if I joined forces with him.

But despite that

I succeeded in escaping.

You turned down a government position?

Amazing loyalty.

- I pledge my loyalty! / - So reliable.

So different from these jerks.

You scum!

Hold on...

You took something, didn't you?

- No. / - You took the position.

- I didn't. / - You didn't?

- I didn't. / - I think you did.

- I really didn't. / - Really?

I didn't.

Put the sword away. It's dangerous. Go home.

Alright.

I think he took it...

Hey! You took it!

He took the bribe.

He took it, he took it.

- You took it. / - I didn't.

- It was a mistake. / - You took it.

- I didn't. / - You really didn't?

You don't believe me?

I don't.

Then...

Die!

Isn't it "Kill me?"

He definitely took the position.

Taking a break?

Resting?

Tired?

I'll just go fight.

Keep going.

Come on.

So who's the next mom?

Mom, save me!

Bowing continuously isn't easy.

Geez...

I can't take this anymore!

Hey.

You can't take it anymore? You're playing dead.

I couldn't take wearing the armor anymore.

You guys are all useless.

It's time for you all to die so I can go.

- Come here. / - General!

A messenger!

General!

Hey!

Watch where you're going. I almost died for real.

What is it?

General, the war is over

and our forces were totally victorious!

They'll put out meat and alcohol

to reward the soldiers.

- I'm going! / - I'm going!

- Don't go, don't go. / - I'm going!

- I'm going! / - I'm going!

You're supposed to be dead.

Revival!

Geez, those jerks...

They really went.

So what's really going on?

It's hell out there.

- I see... / - Everyone's dying.

Keep up the good work.

You're not going to fight?

Come on... You don't need the general there.

- What? / - You never saw me.

General... General!

For more infomation >> Underpaid | 일당 Back [Gag Concert / 2017.07.01] - Duration: 6:54.

-------------------------------------------

Black skin also burns white after 2 times white bath - Duration: 1:53.

For more infomation >> Black skin also burns white after 2 times white bath - Duration: 1:53.

-------------------------------------------

9 נצחונות ב2v2! לג'נדרי ממג'יקל??? - Duration: 4:26.

hi guys, omer royale here

And welcome to another video of Clash Royale

As you can see I managed nine wins new challenge 2v2 Challenge

Which is not much

cards in this chest

It is very worth that Magical chest

So let's open the megical chest

OK 1100 Gold, 3 Barbarians

I do not think gender out of here

I do not think anything good out here, but let's look anything can happen

This Clash Royal. Okay, first heal

14 fire spirits fine

Okay, all local newspapers, all weeklies. 22

Ok shawarma * *

All channels, all mountains, parchment glow and let's see what's out here

Parchment glow and let's see what's out here Princes or electronic effects, effects

Princess, there!

Princess It is good

Now I finally can do fine Lg'ndrim

Nice nice

Let's take another screenshot here and fine

Now she opened the box there's a small enough

Just like Magical Gold

9 Tesla, 35 Sapphire Goblin

5 Fiirbol and Boaolr

Um ... okay

Sorry I'm a little hoarse today

But ok

Okay Princess on the new I'll leave it to new

What a week, some

OK

Now I'll show you the replay of the game

Very, very linked and they were

They were supposed to win. Know what I will not tell you

Check it out

* Music-DEAF KEV - Invincible *

Wow guys very well linked game

I hope Snihntm

He put us all sorts of things about Hmiinr

Lightning had he been can put it and finish this game

But he concentrated on defense but I think it was wise

He did not verify that what put this game in my opinion crazy

This video is good friends today

If Nihntm leave Lake Nihntm register if you do not have a comment below

And Yalla Bye!

If you do not get the joke broken camera

Subtitle: Roy Birsan, roy's vlog

For more infomation >> 9 נצחונות ב2v2! לג'נדרי ממג'יקל??? - Duration: 4:26.

-------------------------------------------

Cách làm trắng da sạch mụn chỉ bằng nhánh nha đam cho những cô nàng bận rộn - Duration: 3:28.

For more infomation >> Cách làm trắng da sạch mụn chỉ bằng nhánh nha đam cho những cô nàng bận rộn - Duration: 3:28.

-------------------------------------------

Lesson 12: (Listening): 'Or' - Duration: 13:11.

Hi guys, Patrick from Santa Barbara English. Today's lesson is another

listening lesson and it's about the word 'Or.' Okay, so the word 'or.' Now I did a

lesson with the pronunciation of the word 'and' and that's video Lesson 3. I

recommend you watch that video before you watch this video because this video

is going to take the 'and' lesson a little bit further. Okay so the slides for the

video are down below if you want to download these to make it easier to take

notes. Okay here we go. So the word 'or' in English is often pronounced 'r.' Okay so

we cut out the O, and we connect the 'r.' Okay so this is similar to what I

showed you with the word 'and.' So for example

So you cut out that 'o' and say 'let's do it today r tomorrow,' and then you move

the 'r' forward. 'Let's do it today or tomorrow.' Okay so let's do it today or

tomorrow. Today or tomorrow. Today or tomorrow. okay today or tomorrow. You can

also put the 'r' at the beginning of the next word for example: Let's do it

today or tomorrow. Or tomorrow let's do it today or tomorrow. let's do

it today or tomorrow. let's do it today or tomorrow. okay so you can start a word

with 'r' similar to 'and.' Okay now I know that the word 'or' is difficult to

pronounce, especially for Japanese people, and a lot of Japanese people

usually use an 'おーあ' pronunciation. They will say today おーあ tomorrow, but it's not

おーあ, actually we don't even pronounce the 'o' it's just 'r.' And I know that 'r' is

a difficult sound to pronounce but you must get used to it. This is a listening

lesson again so if you can't do this correctly that's okay you should

practice it and this will really help your listening because people will be

saying 'today or tomorrow.' Nobody will say today oh-ah

tomorrow. Okay? And the way that we use 'or' is different in English because in

Japanese you don't really use 'or' like か。今日か明日。It's usually 今日?

明日?Today? Tomorrow? So, but we don't do that in English. It would just be

今日?明日? Today or tomorrow? We just connect it together with that 'or' in

between, okay? So let me give you some more examples of this. So me or him. I

would say ...

or just put it together

How many do you want? Three or four? Three or four? Three or four?

Hot or cold? Can I have some coffee? Yeah, hot or cold? Hot or cold? Now this

pronunciation is the same as 'hotter cold.' Okay? So 'hotter cold'

'Hot or cold.' If you can say 'hotter' you can say 'hot or,' it's the same pronunciation.

Sunday or Monday. Sunday or Monday. Let's go, I don't know, Sunday or Monday. Sunday

or Monday. Okay? So 'This one or that one?' this one or that one? Do you like this

one or this one? Do you like this one or this one? This one or this one?

'one or' okay so you have to recognize 'one or' 'one or' 'one or.' Now

compare this to 'This one and that one.' So, this one and that one. So I'm going to

say it both ways and I'll hold up the card so you can see.

okay very small difference but if you are saying me 'ando' him, or me 'o-ah'

him, it's going to be really difficult to understand you, and you won't understand

us where we're putting the sentences together, and where we're grouping the

words. Okay? So 'r' 'n' okay? On or off? Should I have the lights on or

off? On or off? Now this word, 'Let's just go for an hour or two.' 'Hour' ends with an

R, but it's okay you can say 'hour or two '- okay? It's not 'hour two' it's 'hour or two.' I know that

sounds so similar but it really is different. Let's just go for an hour or two.

I'm sorry if this is the first time anybody's ever told you this but this is

how we speak. Okay, next one, coffee or tea? Would you like coffee or tea? Coffee

please. Hot or cold? Hot. Coffee or tea? Hot or cold? Okay? Mine or yours? Should we

drive? Ya let's drive. Whose car should we take, mine or yours?

Yours or mine? Mine or yours? Yours or mine? Okay? And 'more or less.' 'More or less' means

'about' or 'kinda' like ぐらい. For example 'There are more or less 300 million

people in America.' How many people are in America? Like 300 million? Ya, more or

less. More or less. More or less. More or less, okay. And lastly, as always, make your

own! Okay, so you should practice this the same as the 'And.' 'Today and tomorrow.'

You should practice it with 'or.' 'Today or tomorrow.' and you should practice it as a

group 'today or tomorrow.' And you should practice it in a sentence: Do you want to

go today or tomorrow? Do you want to go today or tomorrow? Okay, and even if you

can't pronounce it perfectly yet your ear will get used to listening for the

groups. Okay now I would love to do more and more and more examples but I don't

want to make a forty minute video. I would love to make a two-hour video, and

normally in my lessons I do this pronunciation practice for at least an

hour. You or him. Him or you. Today or tomorrow. This week or the next week.

Make your own because I'm not going to make this video too long. So you should

make your own January or February, February or March, today or tomorrow,

inside or outside, over there or over here, over there or...over there or over here. Here or

there. Whatever you can think of, spend time practicing this okay? You should

spend much more time practicing than you do just studying okay? So this is the

study, I'm showing you what to do, now you need to practice okay? I have a

little bit more information to give you. It's also important to practice this

pronunciation before 'a' 'an,' and 'the.' Okay so you want to be able to say 'ra' 'ran' and

'rtha.' For example ra, ra, ran, rtha. So do you want to get a dog

or a cat? A dog or a cat? Let's get a pet! Oh okay

a dog or a cat?

Do you have a pen or a pencil? Do you have a pen or a pencil? Do you have a pencil or a pen?

You should practice with a friend or a teacher

Can you help me for 30 minutes or an hour?

Is your brother a scientist or an engineer?

Scientist or an engineer?

So if you are saying ... and you are you're changing all

of those pronunciations into a katakana pronunciation, it's going to be very

difficult to understand you, and your listening will never be listening for

natural English. You'll be listening for katakana English and only Japanese

people speak Katakana English. So you have to get used to how we

naturally pronounce things okay. And 'rthe.' Do you like this one or the other

one? Do you like this one or the other one?

you like this one or the other one or the or the other one early or the other

Okay I'm trying to give you many examples with this video because I know

it's difficult pronunciation for Japanese people. Should we go on the

first or the second? Rtha, rtha. On the first or the second? Rthe other one?

Rthe second? okay so 'a,' 'and' and 'the' or (thee) will connect to

this many times. Okay so lastly let me show you two more ways that we use this.

Okay, so we also use this pronunciation to

cut a sentence in half and we do this for two main reasons: Number one to avoid

saying something. So sometimes when you're asking a question you don't know

the vocabulary word, or it might be something that you don't know how to ask

politely. Maybe you're a little bit shy to ask. So you don't have to ask the full

sentence, you can just ask half of it, and then cut it, and say 'r...' and then they'll

usually answer you, okay. And the other reason we do this is because we're lazy.

So sometimes it's just easier to say, to just cut it in half and not say the

whole thing, okay. Let me show you some examples. So avoiding something. So let's

say that I'm talking to my friend, or some guy, and I want to know if he's

single, or if he's married, or if he's divorced,

I probably won't ask him like 'Are you divorced?' I would say

something like, 'Are you single or...' and just sort of stop there and he could say

'yeah I'm single' or 'no actually I'm married' or 'I'm engaged' or he can answer

the question. I don't have to say are you married or single or divorced...just

are you single or.." Okay that's enough. Or, for example if I'm going to ask a girl

on a date I might just start asking the question and say 'r...'For example, Do you

want to see a movie or...? And then I just see her reaction and if she says 'uh

actually I have a boyfriend.' Oh okay no worries. Or 'yeah I'd love

to see a movie.' But that's all I need to say. So, like, for example, if you said 'I

got a new roommate' or 'I got a new boyfriend.' I would say 'oh

is he nice or.." Like, 'Is he cute or...?' I will never ask 'Is he ugly?' That's kind of too

direct and that's also a bad question. But if I said 'Is he nice or...' 'Oh yeah he's

great he's really friendly...' And that's all I have to ask.

Okay so very convenient if you want to avoid saying something. And it's also we

do this because we're lazy. You don't need to say the whole sentence if people

can understand with half of it. For example, 'Do you work today or..? Are you off,

Or is a vacation. Or did you already leave work. I don't need to explain it

just 'Do you work today or.' 'Oh ya I'm actually off today.' Okay. Does this make sense or..?

(do you need me to explain it again?) Does this make sense or..? (do you guys have any

questions?) I don't need to say that second half. when I'm teaching, I

usually just say, 'So does this makes sense or..?' 'Is it okay or..?' 'Any questions or..' 'You guys

good or...?' and I just 。。。 just dot dot dot 'er'at the end. Okay? So 'or'

is pronounced 'er' and we use it to join things together, we use it to cut

sentences in half, and we do this every conversation. And it's a very very small

pronunciation: today or tomorrow, today and tomorrow, today or tomorrow, today and

tomorrow. But, when you get used to it, it will make your speaking easier, and it

will make your listening much easier as well. So, thanks

for watching! Please Like, Share, Subscribe, and I'll see you guys next video!

For more infomation >> Lesson 12: (Listening): 'Or' - Duration: 13:11.

-------------------------------------------

Cartoon SHOOTING game for kids FAMILY VS ZOMBIES #2 entertainment video ZOMBIE FAMILY RUSH - Duration: 11:04.

For more infomation >> Cartoon SHOOTING game for kids FAMILY VS ZOMBIES #2 entertainment video ZOMBIE FAMILY RUSH - Duration: 11:04.

-------------------------------------------

Sia CheepThrills| Remix - Duration: 3:32.

For more infomation >> Sia CheepThrills| Remix - Duration: 3:32.

-------------------------------------------

Nostalgia - Tobu! Copyright free music for videos! Cool nostalgic house VJ! - Duration: 3:24.

Nostalgia - Tobu! Copyright free music for videos! This is house music in nostalgic mood.

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét