Thứ Năm, 29 tháng 6, 2017

Waching daily Jun 29 2017

hello everyone it's me jayskibean and welcome back to arrow nail which is a

RPG maker horror game that I've been playing the past few days in case you

guys didn't it's very dark in here let's save the kit now let's use the lighter

and see what's what's going on it looks like it's out of fluid oh good

great I gotta find more lighter fluid is there anything in here all this place is

creepy all is that a noose what's that return B button X escape okay oh oh

almost hold those puzzle things oh

that's not right escape alright let's try again there's got to be a way to do

this without knocking anything how am I supposed to do that I don't know well

this is dumb okay is there anything okay I found the item doll a doll why do I

need that for I'm gonna try to pick out the puzzle there's got to be something I

can do right no it's not what I wanted to do

dagnabbit how are you supposed to how my even but I don't even know I'm going to

come back to that how about that I'm gonna come back to that room you can try

again later but for now I'm going to steal all the

dolls what's that what good does it all even do I'm very confused by the doll

thing I'm sure I'll figure it out though cool a creepy but why not throw a doll

mechanic in this game was okay

okay whatever I was gonna I'm gonna go I'm gonna go I'm gonna leave it I'm

gonna leave it I'm gonna sleep on that puzzle I don't know what the f is going

on they won't open oh my god it's so scary dude unlock the door okay the door

was locked and I heard okay I also heard from a viewer that you can actually its

timer based of the monsters timer base so you can what the world is there even

a point gonna drop this wait no can't dropped it and what's the point of even

gone this way okay whatever the doors locked all right whatever whatever what

how did I even unlock the the door unlocked it from this side then is what

it was okay you're gonna go upstairs and

hopefully not die I found the item light bulb I'm gonna

save it because I had a chase scene and I don't want to die yeah oh my god this

is true no no no oh come on well at least I saved it anyway um I had a

viewer who told me that you don't have to hide from the Oni every time you can

actually so creepy it just comes on no where you can actually outrun him just

like going through all the doors and stuff oh so fast though you run so fast

but um he has a timer of how long he can actually chase you before he disappears

and you can kind of drag that out so I'm gonna try that I'm just going to run the

way I can

no dividends we can't do it I can't do it

can't do it it's so hard when he pops up and catches you by surprise because you

don't know you just don't know don't know all we felt you know did he go away

I think he's gone okay I'm a saved as Joker ride there cuz I think he's gone I

think we're good okay there's the fireplace the yarder is

okay well what I do is a fireman we do the fireplace is it can I get the tea

can can't touch this thing okay there's a fire I know there's a fireplace

can I like light bulb now I don't know dude what's up here that's what that

sounded fantastic

so after this what is that so got a pillar oh I know what I do is do what to

blink just a blank thing aha I found the item lighter fluid yes it's

good it's good that's good that's good we use the lighter fluid so the lighter

would slow it yes and now I'm going to save the game and I'm going to go back

down to the dark room I'm going to use this beast uses base in the dark room

after I get chased by him again probably I'm getting a cheat I'm getting chased a

lot more so I feel like flares candle light it yes

ah oh it's you who roasted Georgia - don't scare me like that haha takishi

you're okay yeah it's just a matter of time until I get

by that monster there's nowhere to run if only I if only out and suggested we

come here we wouldn't be in this mess it's it's all my fault

ah takishi okay we'll have a hiding spot now that's good I guess

can I move think somewhere I'm gonna save it because guys save the game can i

push this out I can can i push it up something somewhere maybe no I can't

push it up okay so there's got to be somewhere I

can push this thing right maybe I don't know dude

I don't know Bros man I think I messed up I think I've done didn't it it will

see if there's anything is there anything in here nah fam there's got to

be have to be a bit except something so what I'll do is I'll return the tidal

and I'll continue right there it's so fast I love how fast it like RPG maker

so good it's so good it's so good how fast it goes because I could just I

don't even know bro Oh can't go that way alright so it's got to be up here then I

guess where I have to okay

right I have no idea but apparently you can move it if anything else has changed

oh I see I see has to be in the middle room right right no I don't know uh yeah

I still don't I still don't get that I do kitchen did you go to mr. Easter dear

we're Demers first her running my first der well why does it move out though

why did it move out of the middle you had to stand in the middle do I have to

like move this to the middle I have no idea

touch him to light off turn it back on and there's something there

nope okay then go use the doll for something I don't

doll I don't know what that means

uh-huh well the dog does I know it's got an eye missing there's a fireplace gonna

burn the doll I can I found the item okay so you put that all in the

fireplace and you lied it like the fireplace

yes I found the item redstone redstone

got that out of the doll I'm gonna save it save the game okay so I got the

redstone don't know what I do there had sold but I got it that's pretty cool yes

it's pretty cool I guess five to eight

five two eight okay five to eight it's good to know

that is good to know five to eight to save the game now that I know five to

eight oh come on ah oh yeah

Juke Tim dukedom son didn't even know prepare so five to eight redstone be

gone dude is do I use the item no is there something missing its or even

anything over here there's nothing even over here there's not AG gonna figure

this out don't worry got this it's raining yeah

it's rain it's raining in real life - like it's IRL raining like always it's

always raining anything hear anything yeah no can I put the redstone in looks

one I inserted the red stone into the doll's eye

I'll move the red stone um okay

all right I'm still confused I really have no idea now is there even anything

in this room there's nothing even in this room is just the lightbulb room

everyone everyone the life over no there's no clue they're in a clip I'd be

those clues but what if they even I think you go to create a clues 5 to 8

yeah we get it get it 5 to 8 okay okay I mean we don't get it obviously it's

raining it's pouring I hate the rain she's dude oh my god I got caught on the

freakin floor ah okay I'm really starting to think that the doll puzzle

is just meant to throw me off there's got to be something else like the

statues got to be something it can't like it's apparently it doesn't mean

anything in there and it won't let me push it anywhere else I'm going to try

something different the only place I haven't tried to push it is actually out

of the annex so that's what I'm gonna do

Oh found item blue style had the blue stone and the red stone I'm gonna save

it okay now we have the blue the blue stone - okay so we have the blue stone I

am gonna see if I can remove the red stone ooh I'm gonna put the blue stone

in there - there we go ah I found the item doll head so okay so

the puzzle was a distraction of course it was

it's not check ishi all it is I'm save it save it because watch you can turn

into an Oni yep I bet I can put the doll head there what was it five to eight

five to eight I found the item basement key oh oh he is he returned Tony isn't

he yeah there is a bye yeah face it we're in the basement now I'm gonna save

it really the base of it oh my geez I

was like breathing in here well why's there breathing I can hear breathing in

like something oh dude

hello it won't open all man oh yeah

oh yeah okay I don't want to spoil too much of this I'm going to go ahead and

leave basement exploration for the next episode I'm gonna save it here in this

strange room in the basement that I have no idea what's going on okay

right there boom that's like good that's a good stopping point oh my god that

puzzle took me so long to figure I literally tried everything I could think

of and then I finally figured out that all had thing with the anyway no jeez

this everyday this games puzzles are just just so puzzling like this episode

may only be about 10 minutes long I want to say it was like 10 minutes long but

it took me about 32 minutes to record because how long it took me to figure

out these stupid puzzles that are so simple once you finish them in as

obvious but I'm so dumb they can't figure the mouse anyway I hope you guys

enjoyed if you guys did enjoy make sure you slap that like button underneath the

video until next time you guys later

you

For more infomation >> THE DOLLS OF DOOM | Ao Oni Pt.5 - Duration: 16:01.

-------------------------------------------

Choi Ji Woo 최지우 Mini Biography / Korea Aegyo - Duration: 17:38.

For more infomation >> Choi Ji Woo 최지우 Mini Biography / Korea Aegyo - Duration: 17:38.

-------------------------------------------

Chica is Cray Cray | FNAF Episode 1, 2, & 3 | Tony Crynight Reaction | AyChristene Reacts - Duration: 6:20.

Hey Buddies its ya girl AyChristene and today you guys I reacted to the synapse by

Toni cry night it was the final battle and it was episode 15 I knew that you

guys who loved the video okay it is very well and you were like hey check out the

rest start the series do this I'm like okay okay okay here we go here we go

so this is five nights at Freddy's foxy mangle chica by Toni cry night I think

the first three episodes are super short so I'm going to do the first three all

in this video that you're watching now so the links for all three videos which

they have the links there to hold a link will be in the description box below if

you're not familiar with tawny cry night Tony cry night very very talented artist

and animator and the animation has such an it like a nostalgic feel for me for

and for people who watched like cartoons in like the 90s it's got that the way

that they move the fluidity the way that it flows it's just so nostalgic and I

love it so liquidates videos will be in the description box below emoji one two

and then three and yeah okay oh look at oh this one is falling in love with

mingle Oh

I wasn't the dog we're just starting right in this love moment wait chicken

Oh chicken heartbroken all of us so sad

okay she is very angry okay so that was the first part that ended

very quickly and she was very upset my hair's part to you oh my goodness you

see her she is upset chicas got a plan

she is on read look at my angry face for some reason that made me think of

Animaniacs and a maniac oh no watch out lady

watch out let me turn this down in my ear uh he was about to die oh my

goodness oh my oh my gosh oh my gosh she was gym with him oh my goodness now

she came back

and just ran away oh my goodness

whore mangle this is okay huh I got a positive outlook at what you did better

okay ladies this is smoke pot I know if something like this whenever some is

perpetrating on you man right or you're like the man's perpetrating this - takes

two to tango and the girl balls go up to the other girl not ninja man she should

have plenty poxy up shoots angry or talk to foxy got mango mango didn't do

anything wrong now if mangle knew they were together

and she was also chocolate chip it trifling trick whatever trifling issues

- okay the both of them the two of them but not just don't let fuck you just

roll free and you slice it maybe look what you did for her oh my goodness

that's so sad ladies learn man this trifling go after the man not the girl

okay unless the girl news and get the both of them also the story is not over

yet a few days later feel like hello

darkness my old friend oh my goodness she was so beautiful oh this is foxy it

is he like I don't want you now cuz then it was that the case box is a

straight-up Dirk its foxy he's there

pour mingle I still love you all the sweet oh look at her she is

upset oh goodness I don't like dark eyes why are you going

to the archive are you gonna just watch moments that you guys share stay tuned

for part 4 Oh is she gonna try to fit on

- just look lovely bed up there um so she will try to fix her and mend the

mistake that she made that's good that's nice that she wants

to do that um the chick went ham she went crazy because she saw them together

I don't like their I don't think that there's a prequel to kind of state the

state of their relationship like were they in love her and chica and foxy or

did she just have a crush on her and him if she just had a crush and she saw

those two together and she went ham chick is crazy I mean

she is crazy because she just hacked her up with machete very crazy but she's

super crazy if they did have a relationship if they had a relationship

foxy it's it no we're all it's her on home it needs to be chapter 2 as long

thing as on thing let me know your thoughts down below in the comment

section if you like this video like the life of that like button subscribe to my

second channel on over here and check out my social media subscribe here for

more often content on this channel two of the other things I've been doing over

here and let me there's always something

For more infomation >> Chica is Cray Cray | FNAF Episode 1, 2, & 3 | Tony Crynight Reaction | AyChristene Reacts - Duration: 6:20.

-------------------------------------------

✯ Спор о «братстве» между русским и украинцем - Duration: 4:42.

For more infomation >> ✯ Спор о «братстве» между русским и украинцем - Duration: 4:42.

-------------------------------------------

R. STRANGE X G.SOUMI | DREAMS | [AUDIO OFICIAL] - Duration: 2:55.

For more infomation >> R. STRANGE X G.SOUMI | DREAMS | [AUDIO OFICIAL] - Duration: 2:55.

-------------------------------------------

蔣蔣 - 沒有你 - Duration: 3:26.

For more infomation >> 蔣蔣 - 沒有你 - Duration: 3:26.

-------------------------------------------

Trump Objectifies Female Reporter In Oval Office – This Is Not Normal! - Duration: 4:49.

Earlier this week, Donald Trump managed to pull off one of the most disgusting moves

of his entire presidency, and guess what?

It had absolutely nothing to do with any form of legislation.

During a phone call with the newly elected Prime Minister of Ireland, Donald Trump interrupted

the call to bring over a reporter, Caitriona Perry, from RTE, an Irish version basically

of public broadcast, to let her know that she's beautiful.

Take a look at the clip and watch what Donald Trump, our President of the United States,

did while on a diplomatic call with a foreign Prime Minister.

We have a lot of, well, we have a lot of your Irish press watching us.

They're just now leaving the room, and where are you from?

Go ahead.

Come here, come here.

Where you from?

Should we have all of this beautiful Irish press?

Where are you from?

I'm from RTE News.

[inaudible 00:00:54].

Caitriona Perry [inaudible 00:00:55].

Caitriona Perry.

She has a nice smile on her face, so I bet she treats you well.

Now, Republicans were quick to point out, "Look, she's laughing and smiling.

She didn't mind it."

You know what?

She did.

After the incident happened, Miss Perry got online and said that the whole thing was truly

bizarre.

That was the best way that she could describe it without insulting or being accused of making

something out of nothing, which all too often happens to women in that situation.

What Donald Trump did there borders dangerously, and in my opinion, crosses the line into full

blown harassment.

While he's on the phone with a head of state, and people think this is okay?

People think this is normal behavior, to objectify a female reporter like this in the Oval Office,

while talking to a Prime Minister?

That is undoubtedly the most disgusting thing I've seen Donald Trump do while President

of the United States.

This is behavior that we should not tolerate from any human being in this country, certainly

not the President of the United States.

Because you know what happened when that clip went online?

Everybody saw it.

Not just the United States, everybody.

Everybody who has access to internet videos online has the ability to go and take a look

at that clip and see what a disgusting, embarrassment the United States' President really is.

That's partly why the image of the United States is declining all over the world, because

of this man.

Not necessarily because of that incident, these polls came out before that, but that's

how they view him.

To be honest, anyone who's shocked by this really wasn't paying attention during the

election.

I mean, this man is on tape saying that he likes to grab women by the genitals.

He likes to push them up against the wall and kiss them, even if they don't want it,

and granted, he was married during these times when he claimed to be doing this, but I'm

sure Melania doesn't care about that, right?

This is a disgusting, psychotic individual, sitting in the Oval Office every day, making

decisions that affect every single person on this planet.

Given the opportunity, he would sexually harass any woman that he found worthy of it, and

his little comment about, "I'm sure she treats you well," that was one of the most disgusting

scenes there, because it doesn't take a genius to read between the lines there, and understand

what Donald Trump is implying about this female reporter and her relationship to that Prime

Minister.

This is a disgusting man who needs to be removed from office.

I can't say that enough.

He is a danger, not to just this country, but most importantly, to women everywhere.

I would not trust him around my wife or my daughter, my mother, my sisters, anyone.

Donald Trump should be a registered sexual predator.

That's the kind of behavior he exhibits, and I'm sure a good psychologist spending five

minutes with the man would absolutely slap him with that diagnosis.

But instead of that, instead of being him diagnosed, instead of him having to go door

to door and tell people he just moved in, he's a sexual predator, no, we put him in

the Oval Office as President of the United States, because that's just the kind of country

we've become.

For more infomation >> Trump Objectifies Female Reporter In Oval Office – This Is Not Normal! - Duration: 4:49.

-------------------------------------------

The Lessons In Our Circumstances - Duration: 3:13.

The Lessons In Our Circumstances

I saw Beauty and the Beast the other week and I was moved to tears while watching it

because the entire movie symbolized for me what it means to live a human life.

The movie starts out with things going well and then suddenly, things start to not go

well and then in the end, they all lived happily ever after.

The movie symbolizes human life for me because it showed me that beneath the apparent imperfection

of situations and circumstances that take place in our lives, there is a greater perfection

that is working beneath the scenes of our story.

In Beauty and the Beast you have a handsome man whose life is going so well and then things

start to not go well when his beautiful life is taken from him as he is transformed into

a beast.

But even through his dark times, he is given a window of opportunity to gain his beautiful

life back as long as he is able to learn a valuable lesson:

A lesson of how to love.

So even in his dark times that seem not so perfect, there is a perfection working behind

the scenes as he travels on a marvelous journey in which he learns something that he had never

learned before.

Through his dark times he seems to be losing but that would only appear so to the untrained

eye, because his dark times were a passageway to an even more beautiful life than he had

lived before.

And as the beast learns how to open his heart as he learns how to love, his dark times begin

to give way to a brighter day.

He begins to enjoy his life in a way that he never had before even back when his life

seemed to be free of worries.

And sure, the dark times were greatly challenging for him but he moved past them as he embraced

the challenge of the lesson that was embedded inside of his circumstances for him

to learn.

For more infomation >> The Lessons In Our Circumstances - Duration: 3:13.

-------------------------------------------

Torta di Yogurt, frutti bosco e Nutella - Duration: 7:41.

For more infomation >> Torta di Yogurt, frutti bosco e Nutella - Duration: 7:41.

-------------------------------------------

Blood Drive 1x04 Promo "In the Crimson Halls of Kane Hill" (SUB ITA) - Duration: 0:31.

For more infomation >> Blood Drive 1x04 Promo "In the Crimson Halls of Kane Hill" (SUB ITA) - Duration: 0:31.

-------------------------------------------

蔣蔣 - 生卒年不詳 - Duration: 4:27.

For more infomation >> 蔣蔣 - 生卒年不詳 - Duration: 4:27.

-------------------------------------------

Mig29 Fulcrum Demo Team: Trening przed świdwinem - Duration: 2:10.

For more infomation >> Mig29 Fulcrum Demo Team: Trening przed świdwinem - Duration: 2:10.

-------------------------------------------

Surprising My Friends at VidCon (A Collab) Part I [CC] - Duration: 7:30.

Liz: What I'm doing this year at VidCon is talking to my

friends and telling them why I care about them.

This is my friend Garrett

This is my friend Thom

This is my friend Ute

This is my friend Dave

My friend Matt

My friend Catherine

My friend Rachel

This is my friend Jacklyn

This is my new friend Nick

This is my friend Maia

This is my friend Matt

This is my friend and internet adopted daughter, Hallie

So Kathy,

You are an amazing person. I am really glad that we have met.

Through the internet and also in person.

I'm glad that I know you and I am glad that there are so many things

that you and I can connect on like our love of musicals

and of course our shared loved of Nerdfighteria

and I find you to be a very delightful human being

Kathy: Awww

Liz: You came all the way from Canada to be here and to come to NerdCon: Nerdfighteria as well.

Kathy: Yeah

Liz: It's been great knowing you and I am glad we're friends.

Liz: I am very that you and I met.

Garrett: Me too!

Liz: You make me want to create. You make me want to write.

You make me a better person because you believe in me

And that means a lot to me

And I am really glad that you and I are friends

Liz: Thom, we haven't known each other that long.

Thom: No.

Liz: but you are already like my big brother

Thom: (internal aww)

Liz: and you have helped me a lot

with who I am and growing as a person

You're very creative! You need to keep that up because the world needs to know what's in that head of yours

We haven't really known each other for that long

but there's already a bond there and I appreciate that

Thom: So do I

Liz: And I am really glad that you and I are friends

Thom: Me too

Liz: People think you're a grump but you're actually a big softy

and I love you and I think that you are a very good person

I'm glad that you and I are friends

You mean a lot to me

Dave: Uhhh

Liz: You are very nice person Dave: No

Liz: You are a gentleman Dave: Disagree

Liz: You can disagree all you want Dave: (interrupts) Veto!

Liz: but I know you

Dave: I agree but no

Liz: I am so glad that you are a part of The Road to Nerdfighteria.

You are a wonderful person.

Ute: Thank you

Liz: You really do a lot to keep the community going and to keep our spirits up

and it means a lot to me that you are a part of my life and that you are a part of this project.

Liz: I am very proud of you Matt: Thank you

Liz: You are an awesome person Matt: Aww

Liz: You make me smarter

despite the fact that you're younger than me.

You know a lot of things and I really appreciate your enthusiasm for knowledge,

your enthusiasm for life.

And I am really really glad that we met.

And you are a good person and I am glad that you are happy with your life.

Liz: You have the voice of an angel Rachel: Awww

Liz: You are the most beautiful, ethereal spirit

Rachel: This is so nice! Liz: that I have ever known.

Liz: I love you so much!

You make me happy just by existing in the world

and I am so incredibly glad that I know you

Liz: You are a very insightful person

Catherine: No

Liz: I appreciate listening to your thoughts and opinions about the world

Catherine: Thank you

Liz: I like that you spend a lot of time thinking

about how the world is

and how we can make it better

and I appreciate your enthusiasm for the community

and seeing the beauty in the world

Liz: I have know you for like a day

Nick: I know!

Liz: Already I can tell that you are very charming

you are very enthusiastic

and you have a way with people

that is a gift

I appreciate that because it's not everybody that can just

pick up a conversation with a stranger

There is a lot of people out there that that is a very very difficult thing

so, use that skill and grow your channel because you can do great things

Liz: She is one of the first people that welcomed me into the community

with open arms and a beautiful smile

and, Jacklyn, I thank you for doing that

Jacklyn: You're welcome. It was mostly your avatar.

It was soo cool! Who is High Waisted Pantaloons?

That's a cool name!

Liz: Well I thank you for doing that and I thank you for being my friend

and supporting me and welcoming me into the community and being there for me.

And eveything that you're doing with WeCreateEdu is absolutely amazing

Jacklyn: Thanks!

Liz: And I'm so proud that I know you and that you're doing this awesome thing.

You're a ridiculously intelligent person

and I am so honored to know you. Jacklyn: Well Thanks!

Liz: Thank you for being my friend

Liz: You are awesome

you are ridiculously talented

you persevere through so much

I'm incredibly proud to have you as a member of The Road to Nerdfighteria

and the labor of love that you have put into working on that project...

absolutely astounds me!

And you are a great friend to have

You are a wonderful person to know

And I want so many wonderful things for you

because you deserve them

Liz: In my entire life I have never met anybody

as enthusiastic for ...

the world and EVERY, literally every single thing in it, as you.

You're enthusiasm inspires me to see the world in a different light

and your ability remain positive and just be so incredibly insightful

You are wise. Wise, wise beyond your years

Matt: Thank you

Liz: And I am incredibly glad that I know you and that I get to call you friend

because you are an amazing human

Liz: I am so incredibly proud of who you are as a person

you are so mature for your age

you are so strong as human being

and I could not be happier that you are in my life now

because you make me a better person by being in it

and I love you so much

You're a wonderful human being

and

I.. I just love you

I love you so much!

You're my girl ♡

For more infomation >> Surprising My Friends at VidCon (A Collab) Part I [CC] - Duration: 7:30.

-------------------------------------------

Simple & Awesome Trick - Duration: 5:04.

For more infomation >> Simple & Awesome Trick - Duration: 5:04.

-------------------------------------------

Here's Where to Cop the Supreme x Louis Vuitton Drop - Duration: 1:59.

Hey everyone, for Complex News, I'm Justin Block.

At long last, the Supreme and Louis Vuitton collaboration is finally dropping.

Arguably the most hyped release of the year, the two brands are coming together to merge

high-end fashion—and its prices—with the streetwear cool that Supreme represents.

Items from the release go on sale on June 30, but only in at pop-up shops in select

cities.

Sydney, Australia is lucky enough to see Supreme and Louis Vuitton items hit the streets first.

In addition, Seoul, Tokyo, Beijing, Paris, London, Miami, and Los Angeles will all have

pop-up shops carrying the collection starting on the 30th.

Although Louis Vuitton says that more pop-up locations are on the way, there's no word

on when, or if, there will be a release in New York City.

In May, Supreme and Louis Vuitton submitted plans to an NYC community board to sanction

a small pop-up shop for their huge release, but after local residents protested, the board

straight-up denied the brands' request.

Not only that, but the board scolded the brands, listing dozens of reasons why locals didn't

want the pop-up shop on their street.

So, if you're in the NYC area and still hoping to cop something from the Supreme and

Louis Vuitton collection, you'll either need a plane ticket, a plug, or a grip to

drop on Grailed.

Pieces from the collection will likely be very limited, and given the price points of

just about every item, regular Supreme heads may be priced out of this luxury drop.

From the collaboration, we've got duffle bags going for over $1,000, 5-panel caps for

over $400, iPhone cases for over $400, sneakers for over $950, and other items like this bomber

jacket and this denim work shirt that will probably retail for multiple checks.

And that doesn't even include these exclusive Supreme and Louis Vuitton items that Travis

Scott previewed on Instagram back in January.

But no matter where you live in the world, getting your hands on this rare collaboration

will be difficult.

If you're trying out there, good luck.

That's the news for now, but for more, be sure to subscribe to Complex on YouTube today.

For Complex News, I'm Justin Block.

For more infomation >> Here's Where to Cop the Supreme x Louis Vuitton Drop - Duration: 1:59.

-------------------------------------------

● I can hear the sirens [+TheDeathlyNight] - Duration: 1:35.

you're a bad guy

I don't want to be with a bad guys

don't do this

it's all about you

sassy

I hate you

I was trying to protect you

but you really hurt my feelings

look

I never feel that type of fear

and for the first time

I can imagine a future where I was happy

I'm going to go find him

I don't want you to leave

I want you to feel what I'm feeling

I love you

an that moment

everything was perfect

For more infomation >> ● I can hear the sirens [+TheDeathlyNight] - Duration: 1:35.

-------------------------------------------

Hatsune Miku & GUMI - Batsu game (罰ゲーム) - Rus sub - Duration: 4:07.

For more infomation >> Hatsune Miku & GUMI - Batsu game (罰ゲーム) - Rus sub - Duration: 4:07.

-------------------------------------------

Here's My Canada: Canadians Love Sports - Duration: 0:32.

Canada is a country full of nice people.

Most people in Canada like to play sports.

One of the most special things about Canada

is the cafe shop called Tim Hortons.

What I have is Canada's best coffee.

Like what I said, Canadians like

sports. One of the most favourite sports

that Canadians like is soccer.

For more infomation >> Here's My Canada: Canadians Love Sports - Duration: 0:32.

-------------------------------------------

Hetalia Story of Evil 4 - Daughter of green (Finland) - Vostfr/Eng Sub - Duration: 4:42.

"Ah, I'm sorry..."

Long long time ago in some place,

In a country plots swirl

Who know the price of peace was

A town girl of hair in clear green

This live that was hoped for and given-life

For peace, I tell myself

For the end of the evil and me, I acts

The plot for the people of perished country

If the prince of blue incognito

Come to this town,

Playing "by accident", approach him and

A smile though never from heart

"Oh, nice to meet you!"

Evil flowers

Blooms dainty

With made-up colorations

For pitiful ambitions around,

Oh, decaying off becoming a cornerstone

A servant met in the town

A smile face that has self-ridicules

As both-beings ones living momentary,

Two's hearts are quietly attracted to each other

"It's the first time I ever smiled from my heart"

All words out of the plot

When both came to know their position,

How many seconds later they will be in despair?

Having prince's heart in her hand and now

A farce plot of fixed harmony,

Be killed by the princess and everything in the scenario

is now to the climax

"Quick.. Please end this…"

Evil flowers

Blooms dainty

In sad colorations

The fixed harvest of flowers is

Oh, overhanging just right there

One evening he came

With made up smile holding tears

Pretending not noticed giving a smile back

"I hope I could die smiling at the last moment"

In the midnight, taken out to a well

Watching him not saying a word

Given this chance to love you though it was short

I thanked him from heart

Finally clasping a knife,

His hands trembles and petrifies… That hand of his

I wrap up by hands as if laying hand over to his and

Thrust the knife to me

"Thank you.."

Evil flowers

Blooms dainty

In dear colorations

In the return of her life,

Oh, seed-of-fires are dropped massively

Long long time ago in some place,

In a kingdom rotten to the extreme

A revolution by the perished country

A town girl that became sacrifices for that

Yellow and Blue fought and

The elder sister will lead the people

From the time I was born,

just for that plot have I lived

Finally the finish off

I wanted him to kill me

The plot altered was

My selfish-necessary

"Ah… I'm sorry"

Evil flowers

Blooms dainty

In vivid colorations

The people of latter-day does not know

Ah, A town girl who had become the sacrifice

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét