Thứ Năm, 29 tháng 6, 2017

Waching daily Jun 29 2017

The LM002 is one of those cars that sadly we will never see again.

The LM002 was built at a time that Lambo was a totally different brand from now, was crazy

and without money.

The LM002 is one of the craziest cars Lamborghini has ever made.

From a rear engine military vehicles to LM003 Zagato here is the Story Of Lamborghini LM002 - The Rambo Lambo.

The year was 1977, Ferruccio Lamborghini had 4 years that had left the company that he

founded and the oil crazies of the 70s had hit the car industry hard.

Lamborghini was in big financial troubles at the time, so they started taking on contracts

from external companies.

One of which was BMW.

BMW at the time was working on the E26 M1, but since they had no experience of building

mid-engined supercars they contacted Lamborghini to do the work for them.

Another contract was to build an all-terrain vehicle for the U.S. military on behalf of

Mobility Technology International, this being accepted with the view to winning a lucrative

contract and easing the financial strain at Sant ' Agata . On the back of these promising

opportunities, the management borrowed a substantial sum from the Italian government.

With money in their pocket Lamborghini started working on the new project.

The new offroader was called the Cheetah and was presented at the 1977 Geneva Auto Show.

The Cheetah was not built at the factory in Sant'Agata but in the United States because

the U.S military would not accept a car build outside the States.

But the Cheetah would face tons of problems.

First it was largely based on a competing design on the FMC XR311.

This resulted in legal action from FMC against MTI and Lamborghini in 1977.

Another Cheetah problem was the layout.

Like the XR311 the Cheetah engine a 5.9-litre Chrysler V8 was mounted at the rear.

Not only did its position give the Cheetah erratic handling due to terrible weight distribution,

but the engine provided the 2-tonne vehicle with a meagre 180bhp.

But the biggest problem was that Lamborghini felt so confident in the project that it allegedly

diverted funds from the BMW M1 that was developing, without telling BMW.

Both BMW and MTI terminated their partnerships with Lamborghini as the company sank into

bankruptcy.

Despite the failure of the Cheetah, the idea of a Lamborghini off-road vehicle was still

very much alive, and with new capital from investors, and three years later, at the 1981

Geneva Auto Show Lamborghini presented the LM001 short for Lamborghini Militaria number

1.

Lamborghini had completely abandoned the Cheetah design.

The engine was still mounted at rear but this time was a AMC V8 but also the option of putting

in a Countach V12, was taken into consideration.

Despite the redesign the LM001 suffered from the same issue as the Cheetah.

The weight distribution was still terrible and the AMC engine offered only 180 hp.

Like the Cheetah the LM001 project was abandoned only after one prototype.

One year later in 1982 Lamborghini would present LMA002 standing for Lamborghini Militaria

Antiore.

Lamborghini developed a completely new chassis design and mounted the V12 Countach LP500S

engine in the front of the car, this way they fixed the weight distribution problem.

At this time the interior was kept very simple as they intended to sell the LMA002 to armed

forced in the Middle East and the United States, but that didn't quite go as planned.

In the rear, space was free now for six more passengers, together with the four seats inside

the vehicle this added up to ten people.

The suspension and the tires needed further development over those used for the LM-001,

mainly because the LMA-002 was about 500 Kg heavier and could carry six more people.

The overalldesign was still very similar with the LM001 with flat panels for easier armored

parts.

The biggest change was made for the new engine layout.

Since the LM001 had the engine at rear, it had some serious looking air intakes found

behind the rear doors but the overall design was very similar with previous prototype.

Also in 1983 Lamborghini build another prototype doubt LM003.

It was virtually identical to the LMA002, but instead of the V12 Countach engine, the

LM003 was powered by a 6-cylinder, 150 bhp (112 kW), 3.6L turbocharged diesel engine

provided by VM Motori, this prototype was built because the military required diesel propulsion.

Without any offers from military forces Lamborghini decided to build a road going version of their

car.

After much testing and altering of the prototype, the production model was finally unveiled

at the Brussels Auto Show in 1986.

The car had lost the A from its name and was just called LM002.

The LM002 was like nothing else on the market the closest competitor was the Rang Rover

but even the Range was far away from the Raging Bull.

The LM002 was one of the most luxurious cars on the market and the standard equipment list

included just about every luxury item available in the Eighties, four leather seats, thick

color-matched carpeting everywhere, air-conditioning, tinted power windows, and an Alpine stereo

system that for whatever reason was mounted on the roof console.

But like every Lambo the LM002, despite its massive proportions 1.89m tall and 2m wide

and with a weight of more than 2,700 kg was an incredible performer.

The LM002 could reach 100km/h in less than 8 seconds and reach a top speed of 200km/h.

The first production unit of the LM002 was delivered to H.R.H.

King Hassan of Morocco in late 1986 and after him an endless list of celebrities started

ordering their LM002.

In sort of way the LM002 was like the H1 was in the 90s Escalade in the 00s and G and Cayene

aare now.

Some of the famous peoples who owned a LM002 Sylvester Stallone, Mike Tyson, Keke Rosberg,

Malcolm Forbes and Tina Turner which I am going to talk about her Lamborghini later

on because is quite a bit interesting.

Rumor had it the Saudi army ordered 40 of them for their own use, to be equipped with

machine guns, another rumor talked about a vast order from Libya, but neither was ever officially confirmed.

The LM002 was build from 1986 to 1993 and through its 7 year of production something

between 301 to 328 cars were build.

I'm not sure about this because different sources say different things.

Beside the standard LM002 some lets say limited edition cars where built.

The US Importer of Lamborghini did create a special, the LM002 LM Americana edition,

this came with special chromed bumpers, unique striping on both sides, upgraded leather interior,

special side moldings underneath the doors and modified vents on the engine hood and

on the side, also custom alloy OZ/MSW wheels were mounted, most of them came with the fuel

injected Diablo engine.

Also, a LM002 with a 7.2 liter V12 engine normally intended for offshore powerboat racing

was offered through special orders.

Some sources say that also a 7L was available but I'm not sure about this, even though Lamborghini

built a LM002 prototype with a 7L engine.

Also, three estate version of the LM002 were built by Turin-based autoshop owner Salvatore Diomante.

This cars where built for the Sultan Of Brunei at least one of them has left Brunei, and

was for sale some time ago in Germany.

Also a pick up version was build for the Saudi Royal Family.

Some other sources say that also a 6 wheeler version was built but not much is known about

it.

Now about Tina Turner.

This LM002 is special because is powered by a Mercedes 5L V8 engine.

Apparently Tina doesn't know how to drive a manual so she swapped the manual Lambo gearbox

with an automatic Mercedes one.

This car was for sale some time ago for $262,000.

The LM002 would also be the first factory built racing Lamborghini.

In 1987, Lamborghini sent an LM002 to a team of special engineers with the intention of

making it capable of participating in the Paris Dakar Rally.

They stripped it of anything that added unnecessary weight and gave it an upgraded suspension,

engine modifications which brought it to 600 hp, full roll cage, plexiglas windows, and

GPS equipment.

But funding ran out before it could officially be entered in competition.

Lamborghini decide to race it to Rally of the Pharaohs in 1987 but didn't start the

race after the sponsor had a deadly accident.

The LM002 Rally re-appeared in the 1988 off-road rally in Greece, when Mario Mannucci was the

driver with Sandro Munari as the co-pilot, sadly the Lamborghini didn't finish this race.

When the Indonesian group took over Lamborghini they tried to build new models since Diablo

was the only model that they had for sale.

One of these models was a new off-roder a successor to the LM002, therefore a United

Kingdom based company was contacted to do the design but this job later was handed over

to Zagato.

Only some drawing were maa for this car because a dept market research study revealed only

a small interest would exist in the new LM003.

This project was killed completely after Audi bought Lamborghini.

For more infomation >> The Story Of Lamborghini LM002 - The Rambo Lambo - Duration: 12:15.

-------------------------------------------

Top 5 Underrated Teams - Duration: 3:55.

For more infomation >> Top 5 Underrated Teams - Duration: 3:55.

-------------------------------------------

Daily Life at University: JAPAN VS USA [Student Vlog 05] - Duration: 10:43.

("You did answer!") Japanese vs. USA University Life [JUNE 15, 2017]

Aw, thank you! I know we just talked but

I'm getting nervous and wanted to hear your voice again.

What are you getting nervous about?

Ohhhh the travel!

Aw, you're fine! You're fine.

Keep going! Are you going to school today?

Yep, I'm about to run off to school

to finish ONE LAST PAPER!

This is it!

One last paper~! Get it done~!

One last paper~! This is it~!

Alright, I love you. Talk to you soon.

Alright, I love you, mommy.

I'll talk to you before I get on the plane.

Ok! Wonderful. I'll be here!

OK - have a good day!

You too, thank you, bye-bye!

[ LET'S WALK TO SCHOOL]

Hey everyone! Welcome back.

I feel like it's been a few weeks since I did a school vlog

So, tomorrow is a really big day for me

but in the meantime I wanted to share

I mean, it's been like 6 weeks since I did one of these?

I feel like I haven't filmed a school vlog in 6 weeks er something.

...and there has been a lot that changed!

So in these 6 weeks I've been getting used to like

the classes and like, the courseload here on campus

so I thought today, maybe I could share some of the differences

of what I noticed between school here in Japan

versus back home in the States.

So, let's do that today!

[Things I notice on my Japanese campus: Fashion]

The first big difference I noticed is fashion.

I feel like the staple fashion in the States is to wear

skinny jeans, flip-flops and a hoodie.

But in Japan, I feel that girls will 80% of the time

will either wear a skirt or very loose pants.

So you see a lot of girls in (long) skirts.

I feel like in the States that girls do not wear (longer) skirts to school

because it's too troublesome?

I need utility in my clothes.

I need to move without stuff blowing away.

But the majority of the time, girls wear skirts here

and I don't know how they're keeping their skirts down

but there must be a starch spray I'm not aware of!

But I'm almost late for class - we have...

I have 2 minutes to get to class

Let's go!

[ OOPS! ]

Guys! The weirdest thing just happened to me?!

So I just walked into class and

the guy who was presenting today was like just like

"You're half an hour early!"

I asked what time class starts and he said 10:30...

and I'm like... does this not say I'm late for class?

He was like, no it's not 10:30

it's 10:05 er something...

...are you kidding me???

He said someone's probably playing with my phone

...Guys!

Can someone please explain this to me?!

(Computer say 10:17 but phone says 10:43)

What's wrong with my phone?!?!?

Alright. That's ridiculous!

[Things I Notice on my Japanese Campus: CLASSES ] I didn't explain this yet, but basically,

[Things I Notice on my Japanese Campus: CLASSES ] the way that classes work here is that

you only have each class one time per week.

Each class is two credits

and in grad school,

I think you're supposed to take six classes per semester

but because of the way the credits worked out this semester

I'm taking 9 classes this semester

which I guess is like 18 credit hours?

But they only meet once a week.

So you have to learn everything and somehow retain it each week

And also, this may just be a product of my school

and not Japanese schools in general but

there's not a lot of selection?

The department here is pretty small so

core classes only occur at set time, which tend to conflict

so I had to take as many as I could this semester

which is nine classes.

So I guess 18 credit hours, but it feels like so much more.

Apparently time-warping phones is another difference here in Japan...

You gotta be kidding me...

You already drank it all?!

So, I'll get started on my paper...

then once you're back we can go eat?

Do you mind throwing this out for me? (Sure!)

Thanks!

OK I'll see you...

NEVER. See ya never.

[ Things I Notice on My Japanese Campus] HOMEWORK

I feel like homework is different here

or at least here in my graduate school because

it'll be different when I'm a second-year student but

the majority of my classes now in the first year

you have to write a paper for almost every class

every week... which really starts to grate on you.

So you have to do the reading, then write the paper

then go to class and listen to someone present the same content

So I feel like there's a lot more

repetition of the content, whereas in the States

you kind of just like read -- or don't --

and show up to class to listen to a lecture.

So yeah, there's not really lectures

it's mostly like "rindoku" (presenting in terms)

So we're all given a section or a research topic.

and then you have to present on it.

So that's a difference but...

To that light, I actually have to get writing!

So just sitting in my little cubbyhole

and getting this done before class starts

time to GOOOO~!

[ PRINT ]

Yep...

Sadly, the time is not wrong this time around.

It's 5:30 a.m.

Good Morning, everyone, for the SECOND time in this video...

It's is a brand new morning. it's Friday morning.

Friday the 16th at 6:30 a.m.

and this is my computer so I believe this clock is right.

So I got home last night after class

and was just too busy to finish filming because

I had to pack and get ready because

I'M GOING HOME! I'm flying home in a few hours

and I'm finally going home to see my best friend

who's getting married! (And I'm a bridesmaiddddd)

I'm so excited, this means I'm going home to New York

then I'm going all the way home to Virginia

And i'm also going to Florida for the Bachelorette Party.

So I'm going to be all over the East Coast for the next week

but I don't think I really have time to film

so I really want to get this video done

as soon as possible.

Maybe i can finish editing in the airport.

So, I did get my paper done by the way.

I turned it in, I went to class

and then my teacher decided to assign me one last presentation

before the semester ends for his class.

I was like, "What?! You want ME to teach?!"

he's all like "You'll be FINEEEE"

but he wouldn't look me in the eye.

Ohp! I think my toast is done.

Another thing I did was go to lunch with my friend

in the States we definitely have cafeterias

kind of like "Shokudou" as they're called in Japanese

I usually end up eating cafeteria or

convenience store food, which looks so different.

It's like Deep-Fried Cutlets and Gravy

or like Katsudon... and ramen...and chilled reimen noodles...

I'm just so used to eating a sandwich in the States

but there are full-on dinner items that you can have for lunch here.

and I guess it's also kind of different because

I'm used to like, dorm life.

In the US, I feel like dorms, and campus

and college towns are big concepts in the U.S.

I used to live in the dorm here, which was a 1-hr train ride from campus

Like... it's an HOUR away?!

How is that even affiliated anymore?!

In the U.S., if I drove an hour away I'd be at another State or at least another campus

Dorms and living on campus really isn't a thing here

If you do live in a dorm, they're more like single rooms

in the U.S. single rooms are a rare thing.

You usually have a double or a four-person suite.

But a nostalgic thing, is that there's still a huge library.

there are great libraries here too

and quiet places where you can sit

and the library has a cafe that makes the BEST espresso that I've had in Japan.

There are definitely differences.

Obviously, being taught in Japanese is the biggest difference

But, it's not all THAT different

from my experience of University life in the U.S.

But what about you guys?

Maybe my Japanese viewers can weigh in?

The things that I'm seeing here on campus...

is this maybe just my personal experience?

Is this normal in other Japanese school as well?

I'm so tired, my throat's dried out...

I also threw in a lot of souvenirs. Mostly food...

Snacks, and things I picked up.

Also, since Boomer likes to cook Japanese curry

I got him something similar, Hokkaido Cream Stew

and Hokkaido Beef Stew. I'll give those to him.

A new Hokkaido flavor for him to try cooking with.

So, I found the craziest thing for my friend.

My friend who's getting married, I'll have to get her a proper present too

but she's an amazing artist and she sketches

I found this book that looks silly / ridiculous but

it's a catalog of natural poses of people doing normal things.

My favorite is the people playing video games.

Or like, lying down reading a book!

I don't know how series this is. I saw it on....

Rocket News er something?

But I actually thought that she would like it so

whatever, this is OK, right?

This is my favorite souvenir that I'm bringing home this time.

So I hope you guys liked this kind of sightly different video.

This is impossible.. my hair's impossible.

I have to do all of my homework on the plane.

I think I'll pay for internet so I can get my homework done on the plane.

But yeah, I hope you enjoyed this school vlog

and I'll see you at some point next week!

Alright, thank stew for watching today!

Did I say stew???

Oh well. THANK STEW FOR WATCHING!

Ew. gross.

So yeah, I'll see you guys in my next video

and thanks for watching!

I have to get to the plane, and I'll see you guys soon!

For more infomation >> Daily Life at University: JAPAN VS USA [Student Vlog 05] - Duration: 10:43.

-------------------------------------------

HITLER BECOMES DISAPPOINTED WITH GEARS 4 | 1080p HD | (SUB EN/ESP) - Duration: 6:52.

For more infomation >> HITLER BECOMES DISAPPOINTED WITH GEARS 4 | 1080p HD | (SUB EN/ESP) - Duration: 6:52.

-------------------------------------------

Brilliant Movies Of 2017 You Totally Missed - Duration: 10:35.

Movies: they're everywhere.

With multiple new releases coming out every single day, there's just no way anybody has

the time or money to see all of them.

Which is too bad, because it means that a lot of really good films go completely under

the radar.

Heck, you may not have even heard of some of the best films of the year!

Don't worry, though, because we've got your back.

Here's a look at some of the brilliant movies of 2017 you totally missed.

Prevenge

Ask anyone who's ever been pregnant, and they'll tell you that the whole "creating another

human with your own body" thing isn't easy.

Back pain, swollen feet, and a rollercoaster of emotions are enough to make even the most

calm people go a little crazy.

But in Prevenge, that pregnancy-induced madness quickly turns... to murder.

Writer/director Alice Lowe plays Ruth, a pregnant woman grappling with the death of her partner.

As her due date nears, Ruth begins listening to the menacing supernatural thoughts of her

unborn child, and starts to believe the world should be held accountable for ultimately

leaving her baby without a father.

Cue a revenge-fueled killing spree that leads Ruth to reevaluate each piece of her wildly

fragmented life.

"Just so that you know you have absolutely no control over your mind or your body anymore.

This one does."

Oh, and that's no prosthetic belly there: Lowe was actually in her third trimester when

she filmed Prevenge.

Talk about Method acting!

Chuck

Once upon a time there was a regular guy named Chuck Wepner who sold liquor and did some

prizefighting on the side for cash to support his family.

Then, one day in 1975, he was cherry-picked from a sea of boxers to go glove-to-glove

with one of the world's greatest athletes: boxing legend Muhammad Ali.

As most film fans know, Wepner's amazing story famously inspired the classic film Rocky.

'How can I help you Mr. Wepner?"

"You follow boxing?"

"Rocky?"

"Tell Sly, Rocky's here."

"I can handle this."

But unlike the fictionalized Rocky, Chuck aims to tell the true tale of this unlikely

sports hero, with Liev Schreiber in the lead and a great cast including Naomi Watts backing

him up.

The Lost City of Z

Charlie Hunnam, Robert Pattinson, Sienna Miller, and the new Spider-Man himself Tom Holland

teamed up for The Lost City of Z, a thought provoking adventure tale about a group of

explorers searching the Amazon for a legendary lost civilization.

"I call it Zed.

The ultimate piece of the human puzzle!"

Unfortunately, The Lost City of Z opened the same weekend as The Fate of the Furious, so

pretty much nobody had any idea it existed, and it vanished from the box office almost

instantly.

The good news?

That gives you the opportunity to unearth a cinematic lost treasure of your own.

The Transfiguration

This one is definitely not your average vampire thriller.

The Transfiguration shifts its focus away from classic vampire tales to the story a

young teen named Milo who shields himself from the unfriendly outside world with a deep-rooted

fascination with the undead.

But that interest turns lethally obsessive when he becomes friends with the troubled

Sophie, leading to a chilling slice-of-afterlife indie horror flick that will leave you completely

transfixed.

"And you change a lot, after the first person you kill.

You change a lot more after… after one after another?"

The Devil's Candy

Ethan Embry stars in this sinfully delicious horror film about a tortured artist who blacks

out and wakes to discover he has painted a horrifying portrait of pure evil.

Has he been touched by some kind of holy - or unholy - force?

Or is he simply going mad?

The only way to find out is to watch The Devil's Candy for yourself.

If you dare!

T2 Trainspotting

To anyone who's said sequels rarely stack up, we counter with T2 Trainspotting, the

21-years-later follow-up to Danny Boyle's classic Trainspotting.

Two decades on, T2 peeks in on the life of the gang from the original, with Begbie, Renton,

Spud and Sick Boy each in an unexpected - or all too expected - place in their lives.

Can people really change?

Or is that just an illusion we sell ourselves?

Boyle's inventive sequel asks the questions, but you may not like the answers.

"Where did it all go wrong?

Hahaha."

"Where did it all go wrong?"

"Where did it all go wrong?"

"Where did it all go wrong?"

I Don't Feel at Home in This World Anymore

This Netflix exclusive release stars Elijah Wood and Melanie Lynskey as a pair of eccentric

neighbors who embark on a quest to track down the thieves who burgled her home.

Their mission quickly melts into chaos and violence as they frantically try to outwit

the pack of corrupt criminals following their every move.

I Don't Feel at Home in This World Anymore bursts forward with an inventive, subversive,

slyly smart, and downright fun feel that'll have you hollering in one scene and pondering

society's structure in the next.

"All right tough guy, you had your chance."

"Ow ow."

"Oh God… are you OK?"

Dig Two Graves

The brainchild of screenwriters Hunter Adams and Jeremy Phillips, the indie horror outing

Dig Two Graves centers around 14-year-old Jacqueline Mather, referred to by her more

masculine nickname "Jake."

Grieving for her recently deceased brother, Jake is thrown for a loop when she's visited

by three strange men who say they can bring him back to life.

"I'm not supposed to talk to strangers, so..

I'm Wyeth.

Now that we know each other we're no longer strangers."

Are they telling the truth?

What lengths will Jake have to go to see her brother again?

And what does her grandfather, Sheriff Waterhouse, have to do with it?

As Jake begins to contemplate an unthinkable trade-off, dark secrets of her family's once-hidden

history rises to the surface.

Inspired by gothic motifs of grief and revenge, and soaked with the uncertainty of an ambiguous

timeline, Dig Two Graves should captivate discerning genre enthusiasts.

And though it didn't make any big waves at the box office, given its tiny release, Dig

Two Graves has been showered with acclaim from critics, with RogerEbert.com calling

it an "uncommonly smart, well-made, and ultimately touching meditation on grief."

Colossal

You'd expect a film with a title like Colossal to be an overhyped summer tentpole, but this

pitch black sci-fi indie comedy came and went without getting the media attention it deserved.

Colossal stars Oscar-winning actress Anne Hathaway as Gloria, a woman in the throes

of a post-breakup existential limbo who's shocked to realize she actually has bigger

problems than just curbing her drinking and getting back on the dating scene.

Like, giant reptilian kaiju-sized problems in the form of an enormous monster terrorizing

South Korea.

These two things don't sound like they could possibly be part of the same movie, but the

way Colossal connects them is just part of the film's genius.

"I just feel like dancing so ah… so guess which film this from huh?

"F--- is going on?"

"Do you want to make any requests?

This does not last that long."

A distinctly unique take on the monster movie genre boasting ultra fresh performances from

Hathaway and Jason Sudeikis, Colossal is decidedly strange in the very best way.

From the Seoul street fights reminiscent of Rock 'em Sock 'em Robots to the ultimate narrative

twist, here's a film weird and wild enough to stretch your definition of what a creature

feature should be.

Raw

This foreign horror flick is just as formidable in English as it is in French.

Raw, which was called Grave in its original European release, starts off so simply it

may even elicit laughter.

A movie all about a vegetarian adjusting to college life amongst meat-eating peers?

Not exactly captivating.

But writer-director Julia Ducournau practically slaps you across the face with a rack of raw

ribs in the moments that follow.

Happy-go-lucky freshman and lifelong plant-eater Justine has high hopes for veterinary school

and intends to be laser-focused on her studies.

However, her mind soon shifts to a different, unexpected target: human flesh, the taste

she acquires after she's forced to eat raw meat during a hazing ritual.

As Justine tries to make sense of her newfound cannibalistic desires, Raw swerves down the

winding road of navigating college parties, uppity professors, and the complexities of

sexual identity.

We won't spoil the ending, but we have a feeling that Raw's third act is what catapulted it

into the laps of many adoring critics—and made a few viewers fall out of their seats.

Bloody and brutal but oh-so bright, Raw is a film you can really sink your teeth into.

Literally.

Land of Mine

After making big waves at the Toronto International Film Festival and in Danish theaters in 2015,

Land of Mine finally hit theaters in America at the beginning of 2017, not that anyone

seemed to notice.

That's a shame considering how gripping Land of Mine is.

Based on a true story, the film is set in Denmark at the end of 1945.

Freed from German occupation, the country was still filled with thousands of hidden

land mines.

Sgt.

Carl Rasmussen and his band of German prisoners of war are tasked with clearing the explosives,

a job that brings into question justice, morality, and vengeance in a single breath.

"(speaking Dutch)"

This historical drama earned itself a 2017 Oscar nomination for Best Foreign Language

Film, a standing ovation at TIFF, and the title of best Danish film of 2015.

If Land of Mine is missing from your watchlist, change that immediately—if not sooner.

The Salesman

A twisty and intriguing drama from Iran, The Salesman tells the story of Emad and Rana,

a theater loving couple who set out to stage a production of Arthur Miller's classic play

Death of a Salesman.

After Rana is attacked, however, their lives are upended as the need for revenge begins

to take center stage in their lives.

"(Speaking Farsi)"

Lauded as an "ingenious cinematic use" of the American stage, The Salesman's story-within-a-story

brings to light questions about violence against women, marriage, post-traumatic stress, death,

and the class system, and asks the audience to work through them as the film runs on.

Though The Salesman might've slipped past you, it certainly wasn't lost with critics,

landing itself the Oscar for Best Foreign Language Film at the 89th Academy Awards.

Thanks for watching!

Click the Looper icon to subscribe to our YouTube channel.

Plus check out all this cool stuff we know you'll love, too!

For more infomation >> Brilliant Movies Of 2017 You Totally Missed - Duration: 10:35.

-------------------------------------------

Lets Play EggWars as Yoshis (feat.The1stpancake) - Duration: 9:19.

For more infomation >> Lets Play EggWars as Yoshis (feat.The1stpancake) - Duration: 9:19.

-------------------------------------------

Revnegetale #4 | The Returning | Undertale AU | Frank Gamez - Duration: 6:31.

For more infomation >> Revnegetale #4 | The Returning | Undertale AU | Frank Gamez - Duration: 6:31.

-------------------------------------------

Mushi Shadow Fiend - Beyond Godlike - TI7 Qualifiers - Pro Gameplay Dota 2 - Duration: 41:07.

Mushi Shadow Fiend - Beyond Godlike - TI7 Qualifiers - Pro Gameplay Dota 2

For more infomation >> Mushi Shadow Fiend - Beyond Godlike - TI7 Qualifiers - Pro Gameplay Dota 2 - Duration: 41:07.

-------------------------------------------

Action Yoyo: Untightened Rope - Duration: 0:31.

For more infomation >> Action Yoyo: Untightened Rope - Duration: 0:31.

-------------------------------------------

BMW brake upgrade problems and fixes - Project BMW M3 | Road & Race S03E13 - Duration: 9:43.

Working on your car doesn't always go smoothly so when I decided to upgrade the brakes on

my 10 year old BMW things didn't exactly go to plan.

So, this time on Road and Race my challenges changing the brake hoses, brake pads and brake

fluid on my M3.

In the last episode I went through the 8 mods and

customisations I've made to my M3 since I'd got it.

In this episode, as I'm going to track this car, I'm going to upgrade the brake pads

as the normal road brake pads will basically stop working after on a few laps.

Whilst I'm there the brake hoses are 10 years old now so whilst probably still working

just fine for peace of mind I'll swap them out for steel braided lines.

I'll also pressure bleed the system with a race spec brake fluid to make sure the brake

pedal stays nice and firm whilst on the track.

Many of you will know I did the same thing when I got my Boxster and have step by step

videos on how to do all this so I thought to myself, this'll obviously be quite straightforward

on the M3, it'll take me one day, max.

Hmmm.

Didn't really pan out like that.

Day 1 So up early on Day 1 and I was immediately

faced with my first unforeseen problem – stuck wheel bolts.

As most of you all probably know the manufacturer of a car will always specify a maximum tightness

bolts should be tightened too – a "torque setting" if you will.

This stops you damaging the nut though over tightening but it also makes it easier to

get off.

I've never had a problem getting wheel bolts off with my long breaker bar but these bolts

were stuck tight.

What I imagine had happened was that the last car mechanic who worked on the car was being

lazy and instead of going to the effort of looking up the correct torque setting and

then getting out a torque wrench to tighten each nut by hand he simply got his impact

driver and spun them on as tight as possible.

In this example the bolts should be tightened to 120 Nm but I had to put my entire body

weight on the bar to shift one.

By my calculations that's over 417 Nm (308 ft lb).

So I was able to get all the bolts off but shortly after my right hand started aching.

A lot.

All that force through the palm of my hand on a thin bar had injured me.

People who watch my vlog know this already but I ended up not being able to use my hand

properly after this for about a week.

Anyway, so after jacking up the car I tried to pull the wheel off.

Ah, no.

It too was stuck tight.

This situation is known as galvanic corrosion.

When two different metals are placed in contact with each other and then get wet they will

corrode and basically stick together.

I've encountered this situation before so, no problem I thought.

Just a few kicks should loosen it right up.

Hmmm, no, right.

Where's my hammer…..?

As you can see my usual techniques didn't work.

As it was now lunch time I went in had a cup of tea and some food.

Then I had an idea.

I put the wheel bolts back on but only hand tightened them.

That worked a treat.

Wheels came straight off after.

To stop this situation happening again I put some copper grease on the wheel hub.

So, let's get the brake calipers off.

They are held on with two bolts with a 7mm hex head.

The thing I like about my Halfords 200 piece socket kit is that, although it was quite

expensive at about £150 to buy it has everything - I've never been without the right socket

or adaptor.

So i'll just pick out the 7mm… euuugh.

No seven.

And on that note, I called it a day.

Day 2 The next day starts with a visit to the shops

to purchase a couple of items.

The first is an impact driver from Makita.

I've had a Makita drill for many years and always like their build quality and since

the battery I already have works on this device I can buy just the body and save about £100.

The other item was a 7mm hex socket.

I'd never used an impact driver before but using one is hugely satisfying.

It just effortlessly ripps through overtightened bolts.

I highly recommended one.

Anyway after making sure I could get all the wheel bolts off I hand tightened them back

on and put the rear of the car on ramps.

My top tip when planning to remove brake lines is to wedge the brake pedal down as this massively

reduces the amount of brake fluid that comes out.

Unlike the Boxster I had before that had 4 brake hoses the M3 has 6 – one for each

wheel plus two under the car that connect the rear hard lines together.

Many years ago I replaced the brake hoses on my old 320d and I sheared the brake lines

trying to get them off Starting at the rear of the car is good practice as the hardlines

are cheap and easy to replace if you do break any of them.

I though all was going well as I couldn't see the line twisting as I undid the nut but

I turns out it was and the line sheared.

I had a go on the other one and did the same thing.

I would now need to buy new hard lines.

Taking a closer look, the brake line nut doesn't move freely around like it should and will

twist the brake line.

Annoyingly you can't unscrew from the hose end as it's got four notches that slot into

the bracket so stops it turning.

Frustrated and tired I went in for lunch and did a bit of research.

It turns out the secret technique is to completely bend this retaining clip out of the way so

you can move the whole hose down.

Then hold brake line nut still and unscrew from the hose end.

Next it was off to the local BMW parts department for new hard lines and new retaining clips

and as the car was in bits it meant ordering a taxi.

It has been a long, frustrating day so as you can see I was a little bit grumpy by this

stage.

The taxi smelt of sick too so that didn't help either…

Luckily these parts are cheap so I returned home in good spirits.

Day 3 With the car still on ramps it was time to

fit the new brake hard lines.

Here you'll see me connecting them to the old brake hoses.

This is because they need to be disconnected from the passenger rear wheel well and because

the car is currently on ramps so I'll come back to them last.

After putting the car on stands and removing the wheels it was time change the brake pads.

What surprised me is that unlike the Boxster which uses a 4 piston caliper BMW have stuck

with a single piston design.

It's a big piston, slightly enlarged from a standard BMW 3 series I think as the brake

pads are larger but still I would have though a performance car like this would demand more

pistons.

Anyway I guess BMW's M Division know what they are doing and I'll find out on the

track soon enough.

I'm not a big fan of BMWs brake caliper design.

On the Boxster the Brembo calipers make it relatively easy to swap brake pads out, just

remove the clip, pin and sensor cable and the pads just pull out.

On the M3 the whole caliper has to come off, which means removing this retaining clip,

the brake pad wear sensor, these two caps that protect the slide bolts from the weather

and the two slide bolts themselves.

They've got a 7mm hex head don't you know.

It's a heavy caliper and if you'll have to support it on something to change the pads

if you're not placing the hoses like me.

Here are the two slide bolts removed.

As the claiper slides back and forth on these it's best to keep them well lubricated.

Luckily I've brake grease left over from the rebuild of Porsche brake calipers.

So here's a shot of the brakes with the new pads and brake lines fitted.

I've also pressure bled the system.

If you want a full step by step guides for these I've done them for my Boxster which

is a very similar process.

Track test So I've had a chance to bed in the pads,

how does the upgrade perform on the track?

Well, Im pleased to report that my fears over the single piston calipers were relieved – they

do an excellent of of stopping the car.

Pair that with the PAgid RSL19 pads and I was able to do 15 minute stints at the Abingdon

airfield without any fade at all.

That's quite an achievement as Abingdon is a brake heavy track.

I measured the discs after finishing a stint and they were still over 500 centigrade.

Very impressive.

Next time on Road and Race I go through some my favourite features you

might not know about on the M3

If you've enjoyed the video then please consider subscribing and clicking the Like button as

it really helps me be able to make more shows.

Click the video in the top right of your screen to watch the next episode in this series or

the one in the bottom right to watch from the start of this series.

And as always thanks for watching.

For more infomation >> BMW brake upgrade problems and fixes - Project BMW M3 | Road & Race S03E13 - Duration: 9:43.

-------------------------------------------

Webinar Invitation July 6th, 2017 - Duration: 2:25.

hello my friends and "satorians" Guy Ferdman here of SatoriPrime.com and I wanted to

be the first to invite you to this webinar that Ilan and I are going to be

holding on July 6 the times and whatever should all be on this page right here

and we've been super hard at work if you've seen our website over the last

few months and some of the other stuff that we've been coming out with on

completely rebranding our company because Ilan and I are ultra super

ridiculously passionate about transformation and doing work with

people just like you on how you can get not only the results but really the

lifestyle that you want to claim in terms of just really having it all in

every area of life that matters to you we see a lot of people with certain

mastering areas of entrepreneurship or masteries and areas of their health and

then we see that these other areas that are life are kind of just like at a 2

they're not really at a 10 so if there's any area of life for you that's

important to you whether it's relationships entrepreneurship your

career your health you know anything that's obviously important to our human

experience our company is here about creating a connection between all things

so that you see the linkages between all these different areas of your life and

how they actually all work together so this webinar is going to be the first in

a series of four that we're coming out with to really introduce you to some new

concepts that we've been working on some of the new stuff that we're working with

including new apps that we have launching web-based iOS Android apps you

can actually go into your app store right now and get a 10-day master class

for free from yours truly and my brother and we highly encourage you to do that

but first I really recommend just registering for this event if you're

interested in having a conversation about how to start moving with the

velocity in the areas of life that really matter to you again that first

webinar is going to kick off on July 6th at 3 p.m. Eastern that's 12 p.m. Pacific

and you're going to check your local time to find out when that works if you

have any additional questions feel free to email us at support at Satori prime

com we'll make sure to get you sorted and that's that guys come to this event

we're really looking forward to spending some time with you and giving you some

new distinctions new insights new ways of thinking and even

subconscious programming so you can create alignment in every area of life

that matters to you and that way you can have it all talk to you soon

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét