Thứ Tư, 28 tháng 6, 2017

Waching daily Jun 29 2017

My name is Faiq

and this is my quest to find the 'Berlian Sungai'.

Don't stress, I'll be back after 'Raya'.

And I'm bringing a few friends with me.

Happy Eid Mubarak.

It ain't over til it's over.

For more infomation >> WTFaiq? When The Jungle Speaks To You | S2E08 - Duration: 4:41.

-------------------------------------------

Color Cars for kids Superheroes and Spinners Cartoons about cars Educational video - Duration: 11:36.

Color Cars for kids Superheroes and Spinners Cartoons about cars Educational video

For more infomation >> Color Cars for kids Superheroes and Spinners Cartoons about cars Educational video - Duration: 11:36.

-------------------------------------------

[Vietsub] [CC]Noriaki Sugiyama Sasuke + You = Smex +18 Sub Español - Duration: 7:50.

For more infomation >> [Vietsub] [CC]Noriaki Sugiyama Sasuke + You = Smex +18 Sub Español - Duration: 7:50.

-------------------------------------------

Bad Kid Steals Despicable Me 3 IRL Kids Learn Colors with Baby Songs Nursery Rhymes for children - Duration: 2:44.

bad kid steals despicable me 3 irl kids learn colors with baby songs nursery rhymes for children and babies

For more infomation >> Bad Kid Steals Despicable Me 3 IRL Kids Learn Colors with Baby Songs Nursery Rhymes for children - Duration: 2:44.

-------------------------------------------

Learning German Day 3 - Duration: 4:06.

Good afternoon and welcome to day three of learning German in one hundred days!

Hello and welcome to day three of learning German in one hundred days.

I am going to do my best to be creative with these videos; where I film them, how I film

them----- to make them entertaining----- and also to keep them consistent, so that the

information that I share is relevant.

So, day 3 in learning a language, I've done some listening on Youtube to some German conversations,

I watched some parts of films, and, uh.....

I mean there are some words where-----I can hear it, and I can kind of----- because of

the context of what I'm watching------- I can....infer meaning, and this is one of the

greatest things of watching....uh... films, or anything, in order to learn a language.

Over time, based on the situation that you're seeing, you can kind of guess what's being

said....and.... as you're learning in addition to what you're doing....supplementing... the

videos that you're watching, you can...imagine... where a word that YOU know fits into a conversation,

and into a sentence-------and maybe in the beginning....you hear: bluh bluh bluh bluh

bluh---- uhhhhh nothing and you know, you just don't understand any of it, but then

the next time you hear "bluh bluh bluh bluh, HALO" and you understand "oh, that means hello"

and the next time you listen you hear "bluh bluh bluh bluh bluh bluh, uh krankenswester"

and Krankenswester means nurse, like....uh... a nurse that works in a hospital.

So, you'll hear that word and you can think "ok maybe it's related to something in.....

a hospital, or ------- where could the conversation be taking place?

They're talking perhaps about a nurse...... like this.

And... you'll start out with...you know....

ZERO knowledge....about what's happening.... even if you're listening as hard as you can,

and then, as you learn vocab words, you'll start recognizing things in sentences.

So today, and for the next couple of days, I think the most useful thing that I can share

with all of you.... is NOT...you know, a bunch of vocab lists of...what I do and what I have

done... um.... for learning German, but rather..... for me to simply tell you..

what I am DOING to learn german.

And what I am doing is I am listening, I am reading---- as best as I can---- I am doing

some writing in my notebook, and I am speaking---- like, the way that little kids speak when

they are learning how to speak a language.

I hear a word, I try to say it.

Uh...

I h* wha* th* the first time I heard th* the first time I heard the word "krankenswester",

it just sounded like nonsense, so I tried to say like, "uh bluh bluh shfester" uh..

I didn't know what to say... "krankensheshteh"... and uh then I learn oh oh okay it's uh krankenswester.

And I looked at how it's spelled, and THROUGH that, I began to learn a little bit about...how

to read and write in German...

Just based on.. a little bit of ... inferring... a little bit of .... you know, second-hand

knowledge from listening and----- reading and---- comparing some stuff and ---- using

Google Translate... and uh... that was good enough for me.

So.... that's what I wanna pass on to all of you.

That's the focus for tonight....and, uh ---- it's a beautiful night, by the way----it's just

----- the weather is gorgeous.

And uh, I hope that all of you stay tuned----- I'm going to do my best in the videos to come

when I start to..... get some real knowledge to... um do some parts where I'm speaking

in German.....and I'll have subtitles available.

Right now, I'm going to try to create some subtitles in Arabic because I have a lot of

Arabic friends... who are hearing about what I'm doing... and they think it's very cool.

So, that's where everything's at for now.

Thank you all for watching.

Please, think about liking and subscribing to my videos.

I assure you, they're gonna get better and better.

And, it's gonna be full of information, you're gonna have a chance to learn....and... to enjoy

what I'm enjoying:)!

So, like and subscribe if you're in the mood....and, uh... stay tuned for the next episode coming

tomorrow!

Okay thank you for watching

For more infomation >> Learning German Day 3 - Duration: 4:06.

-------------------------------------------

hot fitness foods & lose weight - Duration: 11:51.

hot fitness foods & lose weight

Hi there. This is Terry Aka fit blonde Bret and

Um another beautiful day here in naples

Absolutely gorgeous about 85 degrees and sunny

I've been to the gym. I did a couple of bike rides and

I thought I would just do a quick video on on my diet what I eat in a day and

For me. It's all about clean eating as close to natural as possible

I

Cannot recommend clean eating enough the benefits are absolutely wonderful and I do tend to take it to the extreme

That might not work for you, but if you incorporate it into your lifestyle

or make it your lifestyle you will be absolutely amazed at the benefits and

As well as exercise you cannot exercise yourself out of a bad diet

Adding exercise your life is always wonderful

Beneficial it's definitely going to improve your life

But you won't achieve

the results

that you hope to achieve regarding fitness or losing weight if you go tighten up your

Unbiased and clean eating is absolutely the way to go, so I'm just going to demonstrate what I eat

typically in a day

Obviously the vegetables very in and the fruits very but it's sort of pretty typical of what I eat in a day

And you'll see that there aren't many

Processed foods in there at all all right, so I'm gonna

Have to come and pick this up and take you over here

but it all set out here, so this is pretty much what I eat in a day and

we're gonna start with breakfast and

for breakfast I

have yellow summer squash a

Slice of avocado and I use the um Florida avocados

Because you can slice them and they don't brown that bigger. They last forever

And I you know I typically put a slice in

Every meal that includes vegetables for me. So what I do with this is I

Make an omelet

So I slice the yellow squash sliced chop up the tomatoes the eggs. I use one whole egg and

two egg whites

So I don't use the three yolks only I only include one yolk

and

Olive oil olive oil is the only oil I use

Got my olive oil there

So just a dash of olive oil

to make the omelet and then I just top it with a slice of avocado and with that I have one cup of

silk

vanilla soy milk literally, I measure it out, and it is one cup one cup two ice cubes and

Three scoops two to three scoops of my protein and I use hemp protein might die. It's very free

Very is just it's just not good it really isn't it's it's very

it really goes against my fitness goals and

I'm also pretty lactose intolerant

But even if I weren't dairy just doesn't work for me hemp protein so all it is is hemp literally. That's it. It's one ingredient

so extremely clean eating

It's a lot of protein in that so that's my breakfast it is the one whole egg two egg two egg whites

Summer squash or you could use zucchini or you know asparagus you can throw mushrooms in now?

Obviously, you can use a larger assortment of vegetables to make that omelet, but you don't want to use all three Egg yolks

Just one and two egg whites top of avocado, and that's my breakfast then moving on to lunch

Lunch I normally have a salad and it's typically some like this

romaine spinach or

Some other greens

Tomato or I might I might do a half a grapefruit

half an orange

Or you know another vegetable?

Chicken Boneless skinless chicken breast breasts sauteed in a couple of drops of olive oil and again

Topped with a slice of avocado now. I will add to this half a cup of quinoa

Quinoa and and Oats are the only two grains quinoa isn't a true grain

But quinoa and oats are the only grains that I do eat my diet is free of grains other than those two

quinoa does is quite does have quite a lot of calories, so

For two car for one cup of cooked quinoa. You're looking at over to about

225 calories

so I have add half a cup to my salad and then my dressing is just

Balsamic vinegar and

You want to look at your balsamic vinegar and again make sure that it only contains a couple of ingredients

Some of them in tutorials for adding all sorts of things in there, so this one is pretty good

And that is my lunch

dinner is my probably my favorite meal of the day and

I have a huge. This is literally yes, all these vegetables go into my dinner

So I have eggplant

Sweet a little bit of sweet potato. They're not the whole sweet potato. I think that's about a third couple of carrots green beans

Yellow Summer Squash zucchini. There's my slice of avocado. I'm very boring today. I'm

continuing with the bonus skinless chicken breast

So that is my dinner and depending on on my calories for the day

I might add in half a cup of quinoa to that too if

Just to add in an extra hundred calories depending on the workout that I've done for the day

So then moving on after dinner. I have a little treat and I make pancakes

so my pancakes it's very very easy to make you want to cut the banana in half and

then in half in half again Lengthwise

So you've got sort of for long

quarters, and then slice it really really really thin

Mix it in with half a cup of oats. You can use

Regular old-fashioned oats, or quick oats. I like using quick oats

The old-fashioned oats are better, but the quick oats. I just get a better consistency

Then again three eggs, but you're only going to use one one whole egg

So you're gonna do one whole egg and two egg whites so you're only going to be using one yolk?

Mix it all together really really really well

stir

sprayed the skillet with

nonstick olive oil in a spray and

scoop that out it into two or three scoops and

flatten it down, and those that makes absolutely wonderful pancakes sometimes I lied in a splash of orange juice or

some orange zest and

Maybe a little bit of pure honey or a little bit of agave nectar

I'm not a huge fan of gardening nectar, but I did buy this and so I'm gonna use it up

But I literally stick to the one teaspoon

Don't go over that. There's an awful. Lot of calories in it, and it's not really the best choice even though

it's only one ingredient on a

Clean eating diet. I'm addicted to coffee, so I do have a couple of coffees

sometimes as many as four a day, but

No more than that

And no sugar sugar has no place in my diet

I don't have any sugar in the house my diet is completely sugar free so other than that

I have my infused water and my favorite is the lemon

Mint infused water, so that's my drink for the day, and I'll usually go through one of these or one-and-a-half

pictures to

about one and a half pictures

So this is what clean eating is all about especially if you really sort of take it to the extreme and you can see that

From the entire selection here for the day. There's only one

actually two products that have more than one ingredients, and that's the silk soymilk and

The Balsamic

vinegar

Which really which just has some sort of preservative in there everything else is

absolutely one ingredient

Now this diet works me and obviously you can play with it. You know add in more vegetables and because it's so

selective you really really really get a taste of

You know what vegetables and foods work for you, and what don't I cannot have broccoli I cannot have cauliflower

I cannot have bees those are three

Foods that don't agree with me. I love apples, but apples are a fruit that really doesn't agree with me

But other than that. I love to play with ingredients and I go to the farmers market on Saturday and

stock up on Fresh ingredients

so that's just a little video of

What I eat on a daily basis, I hope to do another video tomorrow on my favorite

But move my absolutely favorite

It's a swap with a variation move that

Really really works wonders for your butt, and I will to do a hair video on the Genre no

easy volume one-piece

Hair extension you know I'm I'm committed to not going back to the permanent

Expansions, and I won't I'm really getting tired of having my hair up in a ponytail

But it's 3d pretty much my only option

As it grows out, but I am expecting the genre. No easy volume in the mail tomorrow

Some going to do a little preview on that I

really at my age I have to ditch the

The really long extensions. It's just it's a little bit too much. They're not really age-appropriate and obviously it's

Too hot here in Florida to wear them most of the time

So um I'm going to experiment with shorter lens, okay? I hope you have a lovely evening and

hot fitness foods & lose weight

I look forward to seeing you tomorrow all right. Bye

For more infomation >> hot fitness foods & lose weight - Duration: 11:51.

-------------------------------------------

SAO MD English - Event Rain Story - Getting Suit And Accessory - Duration: 8:54.

For more infomation >> SAO MD English - Event Rain Story - Getting Suit And Accessory - Duration: 8:54.

-------------------------------------------

GET 10000 VIEWS IN A WEEK FAST AND EASY ON YOUTUBE || INCREASE YOUTUBE VIEWS - Duration: 9:47.

Watch the full video

For more infomation >> GET 10000 VIEWS IN A WEEK FAST AND EASY ON YOUTUBE || INCREASE YOUTUBE VIEWS - Duration: 9:47.

-------------------------------------------

Welcome Mango Cake in Easy Steps मैंगो केक से करें स्वागत آم کا کیک Shaila's Dastarkhwan - Duration: 8:57.

Hello friends, today I will make Welcome Mango Cake.

Ingredients-maida 1 cup, powdered sugar 1/2, baking soda 1/2 tsp, baking powder 1 tsp,

fresh cream 1/2 bowl, condensed milk 1/2 cup, pulp of two mangoes, milk

70-80 gm butter,

Mix maida , baking powder and soda and sieve twice.

Mix wet ingredients- butter(room temp), condensed milk, pulp(leave some for icing),

Add powdered sugar

Preheat oven for 10-15 minutes according to your setting.

Prepare your baking container by oiling and putting butter paper before mixing dry and wet ingredients.

Put 3-4 drops of yellow essence in wet mixture.

Now mix wet and dry ingredients and mix well.

The cake mixture is thick. So add 3-4 tbsp of milk to make it little flowy(neither thick nor too thin)

Always mix in one direction.

Pour batter in the container and tap it to release the air trapped in it.

Evenly spread with spatula.

Keep in preheated oven for 30 minutes but keep checking in between

Mango cake is ready.

Demould when it is cooled.

Remove butter paper.

Beat cream with hand whisker or electric beater.

Beat for 5-10 mins and it will become thick, fluffy and double in quantity.

Cream will stick to the handles of beater and then its done.

Save little whipped cream. Now mix mango pulp and cream.

Evenly spread mango icing.

Fill saved cream in a piping bag or any clean polythene.

Write welcome or whatever you like.

Please press LIKE button if you liked it

SHARE and SUBSCRIBE my channel.

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét